PDA

View Full Version : One of the worst secondarys in NFL exposed Lynch

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 06:30 PM
Discuss

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-26-2017, 06:39 PM
40 yards is great, in a tractor pull competition.

Hawgdriver
11-26-2017, 06:41 PM

Passing yardage = Paxton tallness1!

Cugel
11-26-2017, 06:45 PM
Uh, oh!

Giraffe #2 is down! Giraffe #2 is down!

Giraffes are very fragile!

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 06:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPmLi4sUMAARL7I.jpg

Devilspawn
11-26-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm shocked. You have no idea how bad our secondary is. It's actually called a tertiary.

slim
11-26-2017, 06:52 PM
I'm shocked. You have no idea how bad our secondary is. It's actually called a tertiary.

Shut up

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 06:53 PM
https://twitter.com/sluggahjells/status/934932192035209216

Northman
11-26-2017, 07:12 PM
https://twitter.com/sluggahjells/status/934932192035209216

They dont represent my emotions, that dude is a bitch man.

Shazam!
11-26-2017, 07:15 PM
...any idea how the offense would look if our QBs weren't getting smacked around the entirety of the game?

Ever wonder how Denver QBs would look if they had a shred of confidence that they can hang on to the ball for more than 1.5 seconds until the Defense is in their faces?

Can't run block. Cant pass protect. A recipe for disaster that is. This is, to me, 50% of the problems on why this offense is so putrid. They're terrible.

Devilspawn
11-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Something to make you laugh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPmMP6uVAAAfMQT.jpg

Northman
11-26-2017, 07:59 PM
...any idea how the offense would look if our QBs weren't getting smacked around the entirety of the game?

Ever wonder how Denver QBs would look if they had a shred of confidence that they can hang on to the ball for more than 1.5 seconds until the Defense is in their faces?

Can't run block. Cant pass protect. A recipe for disaster that is. This is, to me, 50% of the problems on why this offense is so putrid. They're terrible.

If Trevor had come in and not done anything like Paxton you might be able to pin it all on the Oline. But that wasnt the case so its pretty obvious to me that while the Oline still needs work the Broncos still need a QB, like desperately.

Hawgdriver
11-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Devilspawn that is one hilarious statline.

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 08:10 PM
i cant really judge any QB under Vance Joseph.

Paxton actually has to be developed.

What is VJ history in developing QBs?

Zero

Northman
11-26-2017, 08:13 PM
i cant really judge any QB under Vance Joseph.

Paxton actually has to be developed.

What is VJ history in developing QBs?

Zero

VJ is terrible but Lynch sucks, that was proven on the field of play.

topscribe
11-26-2017, 08:51 PM
VJ is terrible but Lynch sucks, that was proven on the field of play.
Well, that was against a bad defense, true. But that was also only Paxton's third start.
So I personally need to see more.

The problem is, he's still raw. Will he develop? Since the O-line has marginally improved,
maybe they ought to find out what they have in Siemian in more normal circumstances,
especially in view of the first three games. It's a conundrum. I'm glad I'm not making
the decisions . . .

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 09:30 PM
https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/status/934960492388298753

VonDoom
11-26-2017, 09:35 PM
He still looks the same as he has since day one - not good. How many years can we hope he develops? This isn’t surprising by the way - I’m just saying he played exactly like I thought he would. We can do this for five more games with the goal of drafting a QB top five

topscribe
11-26-2017, 09:45 PM
He still looks the same as he has since day one - not good. How many years can we hope he develops? This isn’t surprising by the way - I’m just saying he played exactly like I thought he would. We can do this for five more games with the goal of drafting a QB top five
If Paxton starts next week, we will know they have embraced the tank.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:45 PM
I liked the pass that got Int’ed (Green has to come back to the ball) and the pass to Booker was sweet. The incomplete to DT was a good throw if Smith doesn’t run DT’s route for him. He didn’t run too quick very often or bird dog as bad as TS.

There was some shit throws too, had Eman wide open before the half and Tebowed it into the ground 10 yards short. These were all very low difficulty throws and presnap reads.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:47 PM
If Paxton starts next week, we will know they have embraced the tank.

They’re stupid if they’re trying to win, if he’s not hurt he should play a lot.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:50 PM
Discuss

He looked as bad as Tebow, where’s your mindless support for PL?

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:51 PM

Gold!

#GOLD

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:52 PM
They dont represent my emotions, that dude is a bitch man.

Really? Bolles cried.

chazoe60
11-26-2017, 09:53 PM
Paxton is terrible, but didn't we all already know this. The only person ok n the planet that thinks Lynch has any potential at all is a religious whacko who thinks only Jews go to heaven.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:54 PM
Paxton is terrible, but didn't we all already know this. The only person ok n the planet that thinks Lynch has any potential at all is a religious whacko who thinks only Jews go to heaven.

Wrong forum. —->

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:55 PM
Luke Keukly balled like a mofo on the field last season, whatta a bitch.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 09:59 PM
4nG0-aeFKn0

Lil Bitch ass bitch.

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 10:09 PM
He looked as bad as Tebow, where’s your mindless support for PL?

tebow won games.

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 10:12 PM
oh tebow also beat the #1 pass defense by 313 yard passing.

Lynch cant even manage to get 50 yards vs the #29th

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 10:13 PM
tebow won games.

How? You’ve seen him play, right?

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 10:17 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/795022/tebowend.gif

ShaneFalco
11-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Elway not clapping so much anymore in the booth.

topscribe
11-26-2017, 10:23 PM
Elway not clapping so much anymore in the booth.
Tebow was not a good quarterback. Period. Not only the Broncos, but the Jets, Patriots, and Eagles also finally figured that out.

chazoe60
11-26-2017, 10:51 PM
Wrong forum. —->

No it's not. This is about Lynch.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 10:58 PM
No it's not. This is about Lynch.

Keep it the P&R, tia.

chazoe60
11-26-2017, 11:01 PM
Keep it the P&R, tia.

Didn't realize Lynch talk belonged in P&R.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 11:07 PM
Didn't realize Lynch talk belonged in P&R.

It don’t.

chazoe60
11-26-2017, 11:13 PM
It don’t.

Then quit telling me to take it P&R

Tbolt
11-26-2017, 11:29 PM
Kicking and screaming/ whining and crying pretty much the same thing.

OT, but, I think Tebow could have been developed if he didn’t have a following. Unlike Lynch who just sucks.

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 11:31 PM

OT, but, I think Tebow could have been developed if he didn’t have a following. Unlike Lynch who just sucks.

I love it.

DT88TheGreat
11-27-2017, 12:21 AM

Tebow could have developed and lynch cannot? You are clearly a denver tebow too still believe some crap like that. Paxton was 10x better passer in college than tebowI and has upside as a pro, he sucks right now but is that really a suprise when every scout knew hed need 2-3 year's before he should step in a field, the Broncos just figure they can speed up his development by playing him since the guys in front of him suck and had lost 6 in a row..... You are crazy if you think Tebow had a chance to develop into a passer.

chazoe60
11-27-2017, 12:42 AM
Quit shitting on people’s religious beliefs in Broncos forum. Tia.

No.

GEM
11-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Something to make you laugh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPmMP6uVAAAfMQT.jpg

He looks like beavis there.

Simple Jaded
11-27-2017, 01:29 AM
No.

I’m triggered. Post reported.

chazoe60
11-27-2017, 01:38 AM
I’m triggered. Post reported.

I don't care, post ignored.

Dzone
11-27-2017, 01:44 AM
Elway did a good thang getting us Super Bowl 50, and greatly appreciated, but drafting Lynch is a disaster of epic proportions.

Northman
11-27-2017, 06:55 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Paxton-Lynch-Cries.jpg

Bwhahahahahaahahhaha

EastCoastBronco
11-27-2017, 07:38 AM
To paraphrase weazel... It's time to blow this shit up.

Mike
11-27-2017, 09:32 AM
There is no defending the guy. He is just awful. Like the type of QB that would have been drafted by the Browns awful.

broncofaninfla
11-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Its hard to call Lynch a bust with such a limited body of work and behind a putrid OL but in his limited work He has looked completely overmatched and lost with no flashes of potential. With what I've seen so far Trevor is still our best option at QB. With that said we still need a leader and Trevor doesn't seem to have that leadership factor about him. DT is getting paid to be a leader but falls far short of that himself. 2018 will need wholesale changes with players, coaches and scheme.

BroncoJoe
11-27-2017, 10:18 AM
Its hard to call Lynch a bust with such a limited body of work and behind a putrid OL but in his limited work He has looked completely overmatched and lost with no flashes of potential. With what I've seen so far Trevor is still our best option at QB. With that said we still need a leader and Trevor doesn't seem to have that leadership factor about him. DT is getting paid to be a leader but falls far short of that himself. 2018 will need wholesale changes with players, coaches and scheme.

I don't agree with the leadership part. Multiple reports have said how much his teammates love and respect him. He was voted captain by his teammates, for cryin' out loud. His mannerisms are very similar to Manning (and yes, that's where it ends).

Critique his play all you want, but the leadership thing is simply not true, IMO.

Northman
11-27-2017, 10:52 AM
The Green Bay Packers have a worse Oline than Denver, the Pittsburgh Steelers have a top 5 ranked defense and yet Brett fricking Hundley still threw for over 200 yds passing with 3 TD's. Let that sink in for a moment. This isnt to say Hundley is a HOF QB, its to show just how bad Paxton is that the best he can do vs one of the worst defenses in the league is manage 40 yds passing. The fact that he hurts himself while slipping in his puddle of tears doesnt help.

Cugel
11-27-2017, 12:13 PM
Tebow was not a good quarterback. Period. Not only the Broncos, but the Jets, Patriots, and Eagles also finally figured that out.

The entire world, including all 32 NFL GMs figured that out long ago. It's just the Tebow fanatics who can't let go of their idiot fixation, even after the dude has been retired now for FIVE Friggin' Years! FIVE.

It would make a lot more sense to bring Peyton Manning out of retirement and have him suit up for Sunday's game. He could at least play at one point in the past.

Ah, but Tebow won a playoff game! By that logic, so did Craig Morton. Maybe we should bring him back too!

After all, he only retired in 1982!

Cugel
11-27-2017, 12:17 PM
The Green Bay Packers have a worse Oline than Denver, the Pittsburgh Steelers have a top 5 ranked defense and yet Brett fricking Hundley still threw for over 200 yds passing with 3 TD's. Let that sink in for a moment. This isnt to say Hundley is a HOF QB, its to show just how bad Paxton is that the best he can do vs one of the worst defenses in the league is manage 40 yds passing. The fact that he hurts himself while slipping in his puddle of tears doesnt help.

Now, be nice! Don't rip Paxton for crying. If you sucked as badly as he does at your life's dream, you might cry too. But, they still need to get rid of him. He's a waste of a roster spot. Time to move on, draft a new Franchise QB with their top 5 pick.

Meanwhile, speculation rages over how many games Vance Joseph needs to win from here on to keep his job next year. Right now, speculation among Broncos announcers hovers over "1 win." I.e. the team can't lose 12 in a row and the coach keep his job, but if he manages to end that losing streak sometime this season, then he'll be back.

Cugel
11-27-2017, 12:22 PM
There is no defending the guy. He is just awful. Like the type of QB that would have been drafted by the Browns awful.

Not unless Paxton gets arrested for Drunk driving and then doing it over again during the next off season, making it abundantly clear that he doesn't give a damn. That would put him in company with Johnny Manziel. Paxton confines his sucking to the field during games.

He is obviously trying, he just doesn't have the mind for the game. Physically, he's got all the tools. Mentally he's hopeless, and will never get a clue.

Hawgdriver
11-27-2017, 12:23 PM
Meanwhile, speculation rages over how many games Vance Joseph needs to win from here on to keep his job next year. Right now, speculation among Broncos announcers hovers over "1 win." I.e. the team can't lose 12 in a row and the coach keep his job, but if he manages to end that losing streak sometime this season, then he'll be back.

You like the way your fart smells, that's cool. Doesn't mean we like how it smells.

Seriously man, where do you get this? Who are these "announcers"?

Cugel
11-27-2017, 12:28 PM

It's impossible to name first round QB who never could win the starting job for his team other than Johnny Manziel, and he failed for off-field reasons. Yet, here we have Paxton clearly sucking worse than the sucky Trevor Siemian for 2 straight seasons.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Trevor is going to be the long-term answer at QB for the Broncos, yet they keep trying to somehow develop Paxton and he clearly just can't do the job. There was no sign of improvement in his game since last year - not that we could see last night.

That was one of the worst defenses in the NFL that Paxton couldn't score on yesterday. Trevor waltzed onto the field and did what ever other team does to the Raiders defense this year - he shredded them. The Raiders are actually serious competition for the Broncos in getting that top 5 pick. They have only 5 wins. If the Broncos would have won that game, the Raiders would have slipped ahead of them in the draft race by virtue of the tie-breaker.

BeefStew25
11-27-2017, 12:29 PM
TMTkedIUX8U

Cugel
11-27-2017, 12:32 PM
You like the way your fart smells, that's cool. Doesn't mean we like how it smells.

Seriously man, where do you get this? Who are these "announcers"?

About 30 minutes ago on Orange & Blue 760 radio. But, this has nothing to do with farts. Perhaps it's your breath blowing back in your face?

Personally, I'm not even calling for Joseph to be fired. I just think they are right and that if the team manages to lose out 12 straight it will be hard for Elway to just bring Joseph back for another season. It would be bad to keep switching coaching regimes so quickly, and Elway knows that so he's not looking to fire the coaching staff. But, it might become necessary at some point if this tail-spin continues.

They probably lost Aqib Talib last night. It's now unlikely that he will be back next year, perhaps he wouldn't have been anyway. But, the defense will not be better without him. So, the tailspin continues.

Hawgdriver
11-27-2017, 12:36 PM
About 30 minutes ago on Orange & Blue 760 radio. But, this has nothing to do with farts. Perhaps it's your breath blowing back in your face?

Personally, I'm not even calling for Joseph to be fired. I just think they are right and that if the team manages to lose out 12 straight it will be hard for Elway to just bring Joseph back for another season. It would be bad to keep switching coaching regimes so quickly, and Elway knows that so he's not looking to fire the coaching staff. But, it might become necessary at some point if this tail-spin continues.

They probably lost Aqib Talib last night. It's now unlikely that he will be back next year, perhaps he wouldn't have been anyway. But, the defense will not be better without him. So, the tailspin continues.

So it was Tyler and that other dude? Just passing some air...time?

gregbroncs
12-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Tebow could have developed and lynch cannot? You are clearly a denver tebow too still believe some crap like that. Paxton was 10x better passer in college than tebowI and has upside as a pro, he sucks right now but is that really a suprise when every scout knew hed need 2-3 year's before he should step in a field, the Broncos just figure they can speed up his development by playing him since the guys in front of him suck and had lost 6 in a row..... You are crazy if you think Tebow had a chance to develop into a passer.Tebow was a crappy passer, Lynch is just as bad. Only thing is Paxton can't make enough plays with his legs to cover his inept passing.