PDA

View Full Version : Lynch to start against Oakland

Tned
11-21-2017, 04:07 PM
https://twitter.com/ZacStevensBSN/status/933079257605201920

BroncoJoe
11-21-2017, 04:10 PM
Uh, I think the players were just informed by this tweet.

Tned
11-21-2017, 04:12 PM
To Joe's point:

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/933080245112107009

Shazam!
11-21-2017, 04:21 PM
I will break out my Lynch 12 jersey. Made in China. Guaranteed win on Sunday now.

Devilspawn
11-21-2017, 04:21 PM
Perfect timing for Lynch. He'll put up career numbers on Sunday.

Slick
11-21-2017, 04:28 PM
Perfect timing for Lynch. He'll put up career numbers on Sunday.

Have you watched the Denver Broncos this year? Your defense will more than likely have a field day.

Slick
11-21-2017, 04:31 PM
I hope he stays healthy enough to finish the season and get a good shot to show what he can do. It's really the only thing that interests me at this point as a fan of this team.

This decision may also be linked to firing McCoy, thinking that Musgrave can do a better job of dumbing down an offense for Denver's dummy QB.

Rick
11-21-2017, 04:37 PM
I fully expect that he will start but is this really official? Or is this just a news guy putting the cart before the horse and wanting to be first?

Devilspawn
11-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Have you watched the Denver Broncos this year? Your defense will more than likely have a field day.
Have you watched the Raiders defense this year? Ray Charles could throw a screen pass to Stevie Wonder for a 25 yard pick up. The next play Charles goes deep to Helen Keller for a 55 yard TD. And she'll have at least 2 steps on whichever bum is covering her.

They have 0 interceptions this year. 0. They don't even have an interception in practice.

BroncoJoe
11-21-2017, 04:39 PM
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm anxious to see him play, to either solidify or dispel people's opinion of him.

It does give me more of a reason to watch this Sunday.

Rick
11-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Have you watched the Raiders defense this year? Ray Charles could throw a screen pass to Stevie Wonder for a 25 yard pick up. The next play Charles goes deep to Helen Keller for a 55 yard TD. And she'll have at least 2 steps on whichever bum is covering her.

They have 0 interceptions this year. 0. They don't even have an interception in practice.

Are any of those 3 available? We could use a QB AND some receivers.

Slick
11-21-2017, 04:49 PM
el o el

Devilspawn
11-21-2017, 04:57 PM
Are any of those 3 available? We could use a QB AND some receivers.
We'll can give you Seth Roberts. He's dropped more balls than Charlie Rose but you won't find a better receiver with...nah he sucks.

Devilspawn
11-21-2017, 04:58 PM
The Raiders just fired Ken Norton, Jr. Bruce Irvin is mad. I actually forgot Bruce Irvin was on the team until his tweet today.

It's been THAT bad. Lynch should get a new contract after Sunday.

Tned
11-21-2017, 05:09 PM

Broncos firing OC, Oakland firing DC. Battle of Titans.

turftoad
11-21-2017, 05:10 PM
I will break out my Lynch 12 jersey. Made in China. Guaranteed win on Sunday now.

I doubt that but it's not like we any other better options at this point. Might as well check him out!

Tned
11-21-2017, 05:15 PM
I don't know how to feel about this. I'm anxious to see him play, to either solidify or dispel people's opinion of him.

It does give me more of a reason to watch this Sunday.

I'm excited. I'm not as down on Lynch as many and have held out hope that he would just take the two to three years that he was projected to take.

I think the move to Musgrave was key to give him a fighting chance at this point in his career.

Rick
11-21-2017, 05:19 PM
I am excited to see him play, but I just hope they don't "Tebow" the offense.

Dumb it down, fine. Split the field, fine.

But let him throw.

Tned
11-21-2017, 05:20 PM

But let him throw.

Absolutely!

Shazam!
11-21-2017, 05:46 PM

But let him throw.

I fully expect this. Sorry.

Rick
11-21-2017, 05:48 PM
If they have to totally "Tebow" the offense they may as well move on.

Simple Jaded
11-21-2017, 06:17 PM
I just hope that McCoy didn’t ruin PL beyond repair, like he did TS.

Godspeed, Pirate.

Freyaka
11-21-2017, 07:53 PM
Well fellas, it's officially upon us. The Broncos have given up on playoff hopes (I mean we all have) but it was already said previously, starting Lynch would signal the team has officially given up on the season. Here we are at last...

Tned
11-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Well fellas, it's officially upon us. The Broncos have given up on playoff hopes (I mean we all have) but it was already said previously, starting Lynch would signal the team has officially given up on the season. Here we are at last...

The last time the team gave up on the season and turned the team over to a mobile QB that couldn't throw accurately, a funny thing happened on the way to the number one overall draft pick...

Shazam!
11-21-2017, 08:07 PM

The last time the team gave up on the season and turned the team over to a mobile QB that couldn't throw accurately, a funny thing happened on the way to the number one overall draft pick...

I thought the same possibility of he comes out and wins a few games.

turftoad
11-21-2017, 08:10 PM

He can't be any worse than what we've put on the field through out the whole year so far.

Tned
11-21-2017, 08:12 PM
He can't be any worse than what we've put on the field through out the whole year so far.

You had to do it. You had to say that of all things!!! Now we are done for.

Simple Jaded
11-21-2017, 08:17 PM

Good.

Embrace the suck, Tned.

tripp
11-21-2017, 08:18 PM
Had to be done, even though we're all but out of playoff contention, this season has been far from boring..

slim
11-21-2017, 08:30 PM
This is the first decision VJ has made that actually makes sense.

Tned
11-21-2017, 08:32 PM

Which one, benching Brock and making Siemian backup in case Lynch struggles?

tripp
11-21-2017, 08:33 PM

Don't mind the McCoy firing, felt like Brock Olivo deserved to be fired as much as McCoy though

turftoad
11-21-2017, 08:34 PM

Well, we have dropped 6 games in a row. can't get much worse. :shocked:

Tned
11-21-2017, 08:35 PM
Well, we have dropped 6 games in a row. can't get much worse. :shocked:

Unlucky number sleven?

BeefStew25
11-21-2017, 08:40 PM
I still think Semen can be decent.

tripp
11-21-2017, 08:41 PM

Your pic makes me erect

turftoad
11-21-2017, 08:42 PM

Beef. This isn't the Madonna vagina thread.

TS is done as a starter anywhere IMO.

DT88TheGreat
11-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Musgrave talked to Vance and said mannnn give me the kid to work with and develop..... Now I have reason to watch the rest of the year. I gotta see if Paxton improves week too week.

BeefStew25
11-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Beef. This isn't the Madonna vagina thread.

TS is done as a starter anywhere IMO.

I’m being serious. Shitty coaching ruined him. Three wide with that line.

BeefStew25
11-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Musgrave talked to Vance and said mannnn give me the kid to work with and develop..... Now I have reason to watch the rest of the year. I gotta see if Paxton improves week too week.

Wait. You weren’t going to watch if Paxton didn’t start?

OrangeHoof
11-21-2017, 08:45 PM
The AFC, as a whole, sucks this year. The bleeping Ravens are in line for a wild card and they've been terrible this year.

I do want to finally see Lynch get a solid look so we can judge how much he's progressed since last year's Tampa Bay game. If you can, go back and watch that game to see how he played as a rookie (btw, we won that game).

tripp
11-21-2017, 08:46 PM

I agree with this, the schedule isn't too hard the rest of the way, although a decent draft pick would be nice

tripp
11-21-2017, 08:48 PM
The AFC, as a whole, sucks this year. The bleeping Ravens are in line for a wild card and they've been terrible this year.

I do want to finally see Lynch get a solid look so we can judge how much he's progressed since last year's Tampa Bay game. If you can, go back and watch that game to see how he played as a rookie (btw, we won that game).

Sadly enough, I'm actually going to do that right now

slim
11-21-2017, 08:50 PM
Don't mind the McCoy firing, felt like Brock Olivo deserved to be fired as much as McCoy though

I don't believe firing McCoy was VJs decision.

dogfish
11-21-2017, 08:50 PM

turf. . . :tsk::tsk:

slim
11-21-2017, 08:52 PM

Shitty coaching ruined a mediocre QB?

turftoad
11-21-2017, 08:53 PM
turf. . . :tsk::tsk:

6 in a row Dog. We've dropped 6 in a row and we've been blown out.

weazel
11-21-2017, 08:55 PM

the entire division is a joke, the Chargers have tripped over themselves and when they picked themselves off the ground they realized they were in 1st.

slim
11-21-2017, 08:56 PM
The Slowik principal, Turf.

How soon we forget.

Tned
11-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Shitty coaching ruined a mediocre QB?

One man's shit is another man's fecal transplant.

Joel
11-21-2017, 09:02 PM
I thought shitty coaching was running on every first down and not putting the game on Siemians shoulders till the inevitable perennial 3rd and long, and only asking him to hold the ball long enough to his primary receiver even then? Nine times out of ten, when a coach says "our team can't execute" he doesn't mean "our QB can't read/throw." Contrary to popular belief, QB=/=team. And whole groups unskilled at EVERYTHING is pretty much the genesis of Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-21-2017, 09:23 PM
One would think....

Nomad
11-21-2017, 09:34 PM
I'll be rooting for you, Lynch. Beat them Raiders.

Freyaka
11-21-2017, 09:43 PM

I'm not complaining about it, just calling it as i see it. Hopefully he plays well.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-21-2017, 09:45 PM

Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly what he was pining for. It’s probably the whole reason he came to Denver.

Simple Jaded
11-21-2017, 09:48 PM
... Beat them Raiders.

Stop this!

Nomad
11-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Gay....They're showing Saints/Rams up here.

Tned
11-21-2017, 09:55 PM

My last two shots to have my SB tickets pay off 40:1 and 100:1.

Simple Jaded
11-21-2017, 09:56 PM

Good! We can’t have your positive vibes ****ing up the draft position.

#****YourPositiveVibesBro

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-21-2017, 10:00 PM

Don’t worry bro, I got dis.

We couldn’t beat a blind man in a slap boxing match. Not only will we not beat Oakland, but Tim Tebow will have as many touchdown passes as Lynch this weekend.

Nomad
11-21-2017, 10:04 PM

You will enjoy the BRONCOS win

Simple Jaded
11-21-2017, 10:05 PM
You will enjoy the BRONCOS win

:banghead:

Pudge
11-21-2017, 10:13 PM

Check your messages, please

ShaneFalco
11-21-2017, 10:51 PM
Lynch is a 3 year project in year 2. dont expect much

Nomad
11-21-2017, 11:04 PM

:defense:

aberdien
11-21-2017, 11:34 PM
Lynch sucks but at least we will be able to confirm it without reasonable doubt after a few games.

Northman
11-22-2017, 05:11 AM
Told my boss yesterday (Raider boy) that Lynch would be starting he immediately began to laugh hysterically.

Northman
11-22-2017, 05:14 AM
Wait. You weren’t going to watch if Paxton didn’t start?

Are you really surprised?

Broncoknight30
11-22-2017, 05:20 AM
Which is why he was NOT a first round pick. Not on a team with the best QB being Mark Sanchez...or Trevor Siemian. In todays NFL, there really is no such thing as a 3 year project, unless you pick late in the first round with an established veteran that will be retiring shortly....ala the Packers.

The Broncos when they drafted Mr spread shotgun who cannot take snaps from under center Lynch, is this team did not have an established veteran worth a damn. We are now seeing the results of picking project QBs in the first round.

A turnstile of coaches.

Broncoknight30
11-22-2017, 05:28 AM
Lynch sucks but at least we will be able to confirm it without reasonable doubt after a few games.

Yes, this could be the best thing that could be determined. IF the Broncos (Musgrave) do not tailor an offense that plays to his skillset (which means a less complicated playbook) where he is out of shotgun in a spread type of offense, then he will fail miserably. That is almost guaranteed.

IF he does fail miserably, I am certain the Broncos (Elway) will be moving on from this 3 year project in year 2. I could be wrong with that, but I cannot see them coming into next season with this notion that Lynch will be the guy.

Look forward to the plan of either signing a veteran like an Alex Smith or trading for Eli....AND drafting a first round QB to learn behind that veteran. That is the probably what have to look forward to.

Unless....Lynch.....does something that no one is expecting.

tripp
11-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Told my boss yesterday (Raider boy) that Lynch would be starting he immediately began to laugh hysterically.

Carr hasn't exactly lit the world on fire this year, and they were on the verge of getting shut out by the Patriots going well into the 3rd quarter (or maybe 4th?)

gregbroncs
11-22-2017, 07:21 PM
I hope I'm wrong about Lynch. I hope he comes out and kills it and is the starting QB for the Broncos for the next 12-15 years. But I just see Tebow with less ability when I've seen Lynch in his admittedly limited exposure.

Again, I hope he completely proves me wrong.

wayninja
11-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Lynch has a limited ability to control his own destiny. Play well, and scuttle the teams chances to draft your replacement. Or fall on the sword at the altar of a top 5 pick so you can be clipboard furniture the rest of your career.

Simple Jaded
11-22-2017, 10:18 PM
I hope I'm wrong about Lynch. I hope he comes out and kills it and is the starting QB for the Broncos for the next 12-15 years. But I just see Tebow with less ability when I've seen Lynch in his admittedly limited exposure.

Less ability than Tebow? I think we can safely say you’re wrong about PL.

Simple Jaded
11-22-2017, 10:19 PM
Which is why he was NOT a first round pick. Not on a team with the best QB being Mark Sanchez...or Trevor Siemian. In todays NFL, there really is no such thing as a 3 year project, unless you pick late in the first round with an established veteran that will be retiring shortly....ala the Packers.

The Broncos when they drafted Mr spread shotgun who cannot take snaps from under center Lynch, is this team did not have an established veteran worth a damn. We are now seeing the results of picking project QBs in the first round.

A turnstile of coaches.
In that case very few QB’s are a 1st round pick, that’s not reality though.

Northman
11-23-2017, 07:57 AM
Carr hasn't exactly lit the world on fire this year, and they were on the verge of getting shut out by the Patriots going well into the 3rd quarter (or maybe 4th?)

Denver didnt fare all that much better against the Pats so there isnt much for us to crow about either. :lol:

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 09:34 AM
Game is national i think on CBS at 4:00. We all get to see Lynch. Awesome.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 01:54 PM
Apparently VJ wants PL to “use his legs, don’t try to be a pocket passer. If it’s not there tuck it and run”. In other words, pretend this is your freshman year in college.

Yay!

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Apparently VJ wants PL to “use his legs, don’t try to be a pocket passer. If it’s not there tuck it and run”. In other words, pretend this is your freshman year in college.

Yay!

Yeah I was like here comes Tim Tebow II.

I will post picks of me in my beautiful Chinese Paxton Lynch jersey IF they win tomorrow.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Yeah I was like here comes Tim Tebow II.

I will post picks of me in my beautiful Chinese Paxton Lynch jersey IF they win tomorrow.

Tebow II except for the whole being a QB thing.

wayninja
11-23-2017, 02:01 PM

Yes. Less ability to win playoff games.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Yes. Less ability to win playoff games.

We don’t know that, we can assume that but we can also assume people can see that Tebow was the single worst passer in NFL history.

Tned
11-23-2017, 02:14 PM

Yay!

More a realization they can't keep a QB clean, so let him make one read and then try and make a play with his legs. Not sure I like it, but I understand.

Cugel
11-23-2017, 02:23 PM
Game is national i think on CBS at 4:00. We all get to see Lynch. Awesome.

"Ar! I can hardly wait! Shiver me timbers, Jim me lad!"

Game 1 of "The Paxtons of the Caribbean!"
"Have ye seen the black pearl now?"

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 02:24 PM
More a realization they can't keep a QB clean, so let him make one read and then try and make a play with his legs. Not sure I like it, but I understand.

That part I get, no denying that. But it’s also the result of drafting college spread QB’s.

Tned
11-23-2017, 02:28 PM
That part I get, no denying that. But it’s also the result of drafting college spread QB’s.

And an offensive coordinator that didn't put in a scheme to overcome line deficiencies. Musgrave won't be able to fix it all in a week.

gregbroncs
11-23-2017, 02:30 PM

Neither have shown an ability to be a passing QB. At least Tebow was a real threat with his legs.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 02:30 PM
And an offensive coordinator that didn't put in a scheme to overcome line deficiencies. Musgrave won't be able to fix it all in a week.

He better be able to fix it, otherwise ... off with his head.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Neither have shown an ability to be a passing QB. At least Tebow was a real threat with his legs.

That’s cause he’s a RB.

Tned
11-23-2017, 02:31 PM

We really don't know that's the case with Lynch yet

gregbroncs
11-23-2017, 02:33 PM
We really don't know that's the case with Lynch yetI admitted it was early. And I am hoping he is great. But in the preseasons and limited games he's had his passing has looked bad.

Tned
11-23-2017, 02:34 PM
He better be able to fix it, otherwise ... off with his head.

While Colorado technically has the death penalty, practically speaking it is no more, so I don't think they will impose a beheading for his failure.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 02:52 PM

Yay!

He's always qsked his quarterbacks to tuck it and go get yards if the pass isnt there. He's preached that since ota's...... This is something neither Trevor or Brock did though. Im.sure lynch will take off a few time's and extend some drive's with the wheels he has.....

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 02:55 PM

So you'd be upset if we run some version of a spread offense?

Wasn't the manning offense pretty much a spread offense? 3 wideouts and a passing catching tightend lining up all over the place.

wayninja
11-23-2017, 03:00 PM
That’s cause he’s a RB.

The finest passing RB the league has ever seen.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Yes, this could be the best thing that could be determined. IF the Broncos (Musgrave) do not tailor an offense that plays to his skillset (which means a less complicated playbook) where he is out of shotgun in a spread type of offense, then he will fail miserably. That is almost guaranteed.

IF he does fail miserably, I am certain the Broncos (Elway) will be moving on from this 3 year project in year 2. I could be wrong with that, but I cannot see them coming into next season with this notion that Lynch will be the guy.

Look forward to the plan of either signing a veteran like an Alex Smith or trading for Eli....AND drafting a first round QB to learn behind that veteran. That is the probably what have to look forward to.

Unless....Lynch.....does something that no one is expecting.

Okay so it's a bad thing for our OC to tweak the offense so that it fits the player's better which essentially helps them develop and perform better?

It is perfectly fine to draft a 3 year project in round one when he's oozing with talent like lynch is. Im not expecting him too set the league in fire, just looking forward to progress game by game, next year is when he should take flight and start giving teams hell.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 03:02 PM

You have absolutely ZERO evaluation credibility if you think Tebow and lynch have anything in common.

Tned
11-23-2017, 03:06 PM
You have absolutely ZERO evaluation credibility if you think Tebow and lynch have anything in common.

That's a bold statement.

For instance, they both have last names with five letters.

Nomad
11-23-2017, 03:08 PM
I'm expecting a 400+ yrd and 5+ touchdown day from Lynch. :chewinggumobnoxiously :D

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 03:12 PM

Um. I sort of agree they are on the same spectrum as far as their game. They are QBs who would prefer to run.

Neither do you btw Capt. Scout. This is a talk Forum.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 03:38 PM
Sorry but lynch mever preferred to run in college as Tebow.always ran, 2nd lynch didn't run the read option in college as Tebow did, oynch ran a spread offense. 3rd they are nothing alike in.terms of throwing ability by far.

So if you agree then you have no credibility either because they are two totally different quarterbacks.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 03:39 PM
Btw I never told him not too talk, people can talk allday, doesn't mean they know what they are talking about.

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 05:55 PM
DT, how many times do you think Lynch will take off and run tomorrow? Im curious? Please let us all know, since you are another of the experts too, or so you think.

Just like how you said the OLine isn't the problem? Riiiiiight DT. LOL

Lynch will be running for his LIFE scampering all over the place out there. He is the closest weve seen to a mobile QB since... WOW I DONT KNOW?!?!

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 06:00 PM
Wow. Lynch rushed for like 17 TDs and always had at least 80+ rushing attempts each Season @ Memphis.

Wow. I guess that makes him... Hmmmm. idk

LawDog
11-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Lynch is not a southpaw. Nothing similar possible.

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Lynch is not a southpaw. Nothing similar possible.

Yeah. Both didn't operate out of the shotgun. Both fit well into a conventional offense :rolleyes

spikerman
11-23-2017, 08:44 PM
I don’t see anything worse here than what we’ve seen this season.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Bolt/WATCH-Every-throw-Broncos-QB-Paxton-Lynch-made-in-2016-season-110907288

Davii
11-23-2017, 08:58 PM

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos/Bolt/WATCH-Every-throw-Broncos-QB-Paxton-Lynch-made-in-2016-season-110907288

Mixed bag. Are least he looks more athletic than the other two. Cannon for an arm. If he can grow he can be a damn good QB, we'll see.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2017, 08:59 PM
The finest passing RB the league has ever seen.

Sigh

Nope, that’d be Sweetness.

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:01 PM
Mixed bag. Are least her looks more athletic than the other two. Cannon for an arm. If he can grow her cam be a damn good QB, we'll see.

Agreed. Mixed bag, but with a lot more potential. Could still suck, but no reason to think any less of him than the other two.

slim
11-23-2017, 09:01 PM
Mixed bag. Are least her looks more athletic than the other two. Cannon for an arm. If he can grow her cam be a damn good QB, we'll see.

We will see her on Sunday

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:02 PM
We will see her on Sunday

:lol:

Hawgdriver
11-23-2017, 09:42 PM
Can't wait too watch the game.

He's a scrub. You are his last supporter. I applaud the captain going down with his ship.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 09:42 PM

If anybody thinks that that video didn't have some wow throws and outstanding displays of athleticism is just fooling themselves, I don't get how people can say he was.absolutely terrible and proved hes a bust after two game's smh. Paxton has every tool you want in a franchise quarterback. Giving him these last 6 game's will only speed up his development. Can't wait too watch the game.

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:44 PM
If anybody thinks that that video didn't have some wow throws and outstanding displays of athleticism is just fooling themselves, I don't get how people can say he was.absolutely terrible and proved hes a bust after two game's smh. Paxton has every tool you want in a franchise quarterback. Giving him these last 6 game's will only speed up his development. Can't wait too watch the game.

I’m certainly not going as far as you. All I’m saying is that there is no reason not to give him a legit shot.

slim
11-23-2017, 09:44 PM
She better bring her A game.

Hawgdriver
11-23-2017, 09:46 PM
She better bring her A game.

She is kinda hot. For a chic pirate I mean.

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 09:46 PM
He's a scrub. You are his last supporter. I applaud the captain going down with his ship.

Watch the video my boy. You are clueless too think this kid doesn't have a ton of natural talent and franchise quarterback material. It's his.job the rest of this year and next year. The Broncos aren't drafting a quarterback so you might as well get used too Paxton being the quarterback for the Denver Broncos instead of hating. I'd guarantee you was one who thought Trevor was an answer and I guarantee You were one of the ones saying brock should be the quarterback and now both have been benched and both of them are finished in Denver

slim
11-23-2017, 09:47 PM
She is kinda hot. For a chic pirate I mean.

Shiver me timbers

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 09:48 PM
I’m certainly not going as far as you. All I’m saying is that there is no reason not to give him a legit shot.

I know you aren't going as far as me.... Just saying anybody who watches that.video and doesn't see flashes of franchise quarterback is lying too themselves.

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:48 PM
Watch the video my boy. You are clueless too think this kid doesn't have a ton of natural talent and franchise quarterback material. It's his.job the rest of this year and next year. The Broncos aren't drafting a quarterback so you might as well get used too Paxton being the quarterback for the Denver Broncos instead of hating. I'd guarantee you was one who thought Trevor was an answer and I guarantee You were one of the ones saying brock should be the quarterback and now both have been benched and both of them are finished in Denver
Please stop posting. I want to root for Lynch.

slim
11-23-2017, 09:49 PM

Yeah, I wanted to give her a chance. Now I don't.

Hawgdriver
11-23-2017, 09:50 PM

He's garbage.

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 09:51 PM

Yeah. Nobody here knows anything but you can call Denver's Draft for 2018 saying they WON'T Draft a QB.

Hawgdriver
My boy.

slim
I think they will draft 3 QBs

slim
11-23-2017, 09:52 PM
No 4

Hawgdriver
11-23-2017, 09:52 PM
I like Pax. Hope she crushes. Terrible situation to inherit. She's was a goner before she stepped on the boat, and she's even a friggen pirate.

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 09:53 PM
They won't Draft OLine either by this logic.

DT88TheGreat

Root for what you want or don't root. What I say in no way, shape or form could ever influence how somebody else feels. That's foolish my boy. You either going too root for what's best for the Denver Broncos success for year's to come or you going to be against him.... Because someone else supports him.

topscribe
Mixed bag. Are least he looks more athletic than the other two. Cannon for an arm. If he can grow he can be a damn good QB, we'll see.
Actually, Lynch played like a QB who had never played in the NFL before. Considering that, I don't think he did all that badly.

slim
11-23-2017, 09:54 PM
They won't Draft OLine either by this logic.

They will only draft kickers and safeties

slim

And 4 QBs

DT88TheGreat
Yeah. Nobody here knows anything but you can call Denver's Draft for 2018 saying they WON'T Draft a QB.

They won't, denver will take the top defensive player in derwin James or the number 1 tackle....

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:55 PM
Root for what you want or don't root. What I say in no way, shape or form could ever influence how somebody else feels. That's foolish my boy. You either going too root for what's best for the Denver Broncos success for year's to come or you going to be against him.... Because someone else supports him.
“My boy.” That warms my heart.

Hawgdriver
11-23-2017, 09:55 PM
Actually, Lynch played like a QB who had never played in the NFL before. Considering that, I don't think he did all that badly.

Agree. He might actually surprise, and much of this faint praise in the media, and questioning of work ethic etc. could be manufactured asswhoop to get him to attend to his calling.

But I doubt it.

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:56 PM

Draft Jared Lorenzen. You solve the OL and QB problem.

Shazam!
11-23-2017, 09:56 PM

They won't, denver will take the top defensive player in derwin James or the number 1 tackle....

You really must play with yourself a lot.

slim
11-23-2017, 09:57 PM
Agree. He might actually surprise, and much of this faint praise in the media, and questioning of work ethic etc. could be manufactured asswhoop to get him to attend to his calling.

But I doubt it.

Maybe he is just misunderstood. I mean, aint no one can understand a pirate

spikerman
11-23-2017, 09:58 PM
I want to get this out there ahead of time in case Lynch does well.... is being insufferable a bannable offense?

DT88TheGreat
11-23-2017, 09:59 PM
You really must play with yourself a lot.

You must switch hit a lot.

slim
11-23-2017, 10:00 PM
I want to get this out there ahead of time in case Lynch does well.... is being insufferable a bannable offense?

Well, you haven't been banned....so I guess not.

Hawgdriver

I pray to the same god or gods that nomad does that the Broncos win, and I'll just smile like a cheshire cat when DT88 comes along to collect his rubins.

slim
You must switch hit a lot.

Take it easy, Smithers.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor

Yay!

Were you expecting him to read the secondary and go through his 3rd and 4th progression?

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 04:08 AM
Were you expecting him to read the secondary and go through his 3rd and 4th progression?

It is a good thing that Vance told the quarterback group to use there legs, extend plays, take off and run when you can.... It just makes sense... Now Trevor and Brock didn't use there legs but they sure as hell was told too do so.

On another note I had a dream that the Denver Broncos offensive line was very very dominating against Oakland and Paxton got us one of our 2 remaining wins.

Simple Jaded
11-24-2017, 04:11 AM

And change plays/protections, change up cadences and draw a few free plays, audible to plays they ran in week 1.

It’s not too much to ask, I do it on Madden.

Cugel
11-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Maybe he is just misunderstood. I mean, aint no one can understand a pirate

Bull! You just have to give him a glimpse of the Black Pearl and he'll be content!

Shazam!
11-24-2017, 11:18 AM

It is a good thing that Vance told the quarterback group to use there legs, extend plays, take off and run when you can.... It just makes sense... Now Trevor and Brock didn't use there legs but they sure as hell was told too do so.

Right. Kubes should have just told Peyton to 'just run.' Really.

Bro every letter you type is simply just idiocy. No, i am not kidding, dead up serious. Everything is an oxymoron. You are completely clueless.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2017, 11:20 AM
And change plays/protections, change up cadences and draw a few free plays, audible to plays they ran in week 1.

It’s not too much to ask, I do it on Madden.

Baby steps man, baby steps. It sounds like we might be dealing with Vince Young 2.0. Hopefully he’s a little more mature than Vince was at this point of his career.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2017, 11:20 AM

You’re still here aren’t you?

Freyaka
11-24-2017, 11:21 AM

Yay!

I don't want to be right about calling him Tim Tebow Jr... But hey, lets just make him sound like Tim Tebow Jr.

Shazam!
11-24-2017, 11:21 AM
It sounds like we might be dealing with Vince Young 2.0.

THAT would be wonderful.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2017, 11:23 AM
THAT would be wonderful.

We could win a few games, but a running quarterback isn’t going to win a super bowl

Rick
11-24-2017, 11:54 AM
I don't think Lynch is a run first guy.

He runs a lot sure, but I see him as a guy who will look to pass first.

From his draft profile:

While the hype around "dual threat" quarterbacks has subsided, Lynch possesses the size and athleticism to make NFL teams take a second look. Unlike other size/speed quarterbacks like Vince Young and Colin Kaepernick, Lynch prefers to extend passing plays with his feet rather than bolting from the pocket, but he is still likely to make plenty of plays with his feet over the long haul. Lynch shows the ability to read defenses and make smart decisions, but not yet at an NFL starting level. While he has the physical tools to start right away, a team who is willing to allow him to sit and study his craft for a year could reap maximum rewards in the future.

Shazam!
11-24-2017, 11:55 AM
THAT would be wonderful.

We could win a few games, but a running quarterback isn’t going to win a super bowl

Having a QB that could possibly be two dimensional would be a massive upgrade at this point.

FanInAZ
11-24-2017, 12:23 PM

Irrelevant if the OL can't hold their blocks long enough for him to get to his 3rd & 4th progression.

Shazam!
11-24-2017, 12:24 PM

Irrelevant if the OL can't hold their blocks long enough for him to get to his 3rd & 4th progression.

Remember, the Broncos are a Top 10 rushing offense and the Line isn't the problem to some :rolleyes

Hawgdriver
11-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Now Trevor and Brock didn't use there legs but they sure as hell was told too do so

Wake me when Lynch jukes Joey Bosa.

Cugel
11-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Wake me when Lynch jukes Joey Bosa.

Trick Question! :laugh: Thought you'd catch me, but I'm too smart for you!

The correct answer is "Never!" of course! Paxton can never "juke Joey Bosa" because the Broncos have already played the Chargers twice this season, including Trevor's 21-0 last stand and even if the Chargers were somehow to get to the post-season (possible at this point), the Broncos certainly can't. They will have to improve a LOT to win 6 games at this point.

So, such a meeting between Paxton & Bosa could only take place NEXT season when Paxton will obviously not be the starting QB because he sucks. So, it can never happen!

Only in the imaginary universe where Paxton doesn't suck can he get an opportunity to start, and thus to try and dodge Joey Bosa!

He will however, get to try out his dancing skills with Kalil Mack this weekend, which should be a nice outing for the lad.

"Dr. Sirs. Please excuse Paxton from gym this Sunday. He has had a nasty head cold developing this weekend and still has headaches and feels a bit stuffy. I don't feel he should be out with the rougher type of boy , and especially that terrible Kalil fellow, as he is a little delicate. Sincerely yours, Mrs. Lynch".

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2017, 05:39 PM
I don't think Lynch is a run first guy.

He runs a lot sure, but I see him as a guy who will look to pass first.

From his draft profile:

While the hype around "dual threat" quarterbacks has subsided, Lynch possesses the size and athleticism to make NFL teams take a second look. Unlike other size/speed quarterbacks like Vince Young and Colin Kaepernick, Lynch prefers to extend passing plays with his feet rather than bolting from the pocket, but he is still likely to make plenty of plays with his feet over the long haul. Lynch shows the ability to read defenses and make smart decisions, but not yet at an NFL starting level. While he has the physical tools to start right away, a team who is willing to allow him to sit and study his craft for a year could reap maximum rewards in the future.

I know he’s not a run first guy. I’m referring to being coached to run if his first read isn’t open. That is what they did with Vince Young. It tells me they don’t trust him to go through progressions without getting fuzzy in la cabesa.

Northman
11-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Well, in the preseason game this year with the starters Lynch was running first a lot. Against a vanilla defense no less.

Cugel
11-24-2017, 06:03 PM
Well, in the preseason game this year with the starters Lynch was running first a lot. Against a vanilla defense no less.

His progressions went like this: "One-one-thousand, is my primary receiver open? Oh, Hell no! I ain't standing around here any longer, I'm outta here! Two-one-thousand! Run!"

dogfish
11-24-2017, 06:24 PM
I know he’s not a run first guy

more like "run only," huh?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-24-2017, 08:30 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Vance Joseph has a non-traditional quarterback on his hands, so conventional wisdom has been shunted aside in Denver along with two veteran QBs.

A six-game skid convinced the Broncos (3-7) to make major changes to their wheezing offense.

Joseph fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy and replaced him with Bill Musgrave, with orders to simplify the game plans because he was also promoting Paxton Lynch over Brock Osweiler, who had taken over from Trevor Siemian three weeks ago.

“Don’t try to be a pocket passer,” Joseph told Lynch.

That advice is the antithesis of what QBs usually hear from coaches across the NFL, where they’re told they have to be a pocket passer — or quickly become one — to preserve their health, their employer’s investment and their coaches’ sanity.

What the Broncos are doing, though, as they prepare to visit Oakland (4-6) on Sunday, is tailoring their offense to fit their new quarterback’s strengths.

“We always do,” Joseph said. “Every game plan we have for our quarterbacks is different. It was different for Trevor, different for Brock and now it’s different for Paxton.”

Radically different.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/11/24/broncos-unconventional-advice-for-nontraditional-qb/

Shazam!
11-24-2017, 08:32 PM
Wow its almost like Tebow :rolleyes lol

Simple Jaded
11-24-2017, 08:33 PM
I don't want to be right about calling him Tim Tebow Jr... But hey, lets just make him sound like Tim Tebow Jr.

No.

Lynch > Tebow.

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 09:07 PM
Right. Kubes should have just told Peyton to 'just run.' Really.

Bro every letter you type is simply just idiocy. No, i am not kidding, dead up serious. Everything is an oxymoron. You are completely clueless.

What the hell are you talking about boy? What does kubiak have to do with anything? Manning could never run so what the he'll are you talking about? You are clueless as hell.

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Vance Joseph is 100% correct. Get the got damn kid comfortable in his own skin in the league, let him see the game, go and view the film.after the game and grow into a pass first but dual threat quarterback that he's capable of being. The scuting report was 100% accurate. And notice it said gice him time to learn the nfl and perfect his craft! So judging him based on two game's where he actually went 1-1 is dumb.... He wasn't even supposed to play last year, this is perfect timing to speed up his development giving him these 6 game's before he goes into next year as the starter.

I am soooooooo looking forward too seeing him play.

Hawgdriver
11-24-2017, 09:17 PM
I am soooooooo looking forward too seeing him play.

We'll all be here come Monday.

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 09:23 PM
We'll all be here come Monday.

That's fine, because it's not about him lighting it up, it's about him showing progress from sunday too week 17. So you all can try to bash him qll you want if he doesn't play well but It wont matter too me.

Hawgdriver
11-24-2017, 09:25 PM
That's fine, because it's not about him lighting it up, it's about him showing progress from sunday too week 17. So you all can try to bash him qll you want if he doesn't play well but It wont matter too me.

If it plays poorly it will matter greatly to you and your position. Don't back down now homes.

Northman
11-24-2017, 09:27 PM
If it plays poorly it will matter greatly to you and your position. Don't back down now homes.

Oh, it matters to him otherwise he wouldnt spend so much time defending him. Trust me, it matters. lol

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 09:33 PM

I've watched Trevor play poorly for 1 and a half year's, then watched brock play poorly for a few games. I am fine with giving a true rookie his time to take his lumps as he progresses hopefully. Not at all worried about him having a bad game or two after watching 9 terrible quarterback performance from the others like I said...... Sorry bud.

DT88TheGreat
11-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Oh, it matters to him otherwise he wouldnt spend so much time defending him. Trust me, it matters. lol

You laugh at your own post a lot, you actually are the only person that laughs at your post..... Something should be telling you that it's not funny dude.....

Northman
11-24-2017, 09:35 PM
You laugh at your own post a lot, you actually are the only person that laughs at your post..... Something should be telling you that it's not funny dude.....

I thought it didnt matter to you? LMAO

ShaneFalco
11-24-2017, 09:35 PM
for the record opponent qbs of raiders avg a QB rating of 70. So that will be something to judge.

Northman
11-24-2017, 09:37 PM
for the record opponent qbs of raiders avg a QB rating of 70. So that will be something to judge.

The Raiders secondary is crap, if Lynch cant move the ball on them than it will only further prove he just isnt that great.

Hawgdriver
11-24-2017, 09:38 PM
I've watched Trevor play poorly for 1 and a half year's, then watched brock play poorly for a few games. I am fine with giving a true rookie his time to take his lumps as he progresses hopefully. Not at all worried about him having a bad game or two after watching 9 terrible quarterback performance from the others like I said...... Sorry bud.

Aw. Well here's a trophy for you.

:third:

dogfish
11-24-2017, 09:50 PM

he has to cover his ass. . . in his heart, he probably knows pirate giraffe ain't likely to play well. . .

Hawgdriver
11-24-2017, 09:51 PM
he has to cover his ass. . . in his heart, he probably knows pirate giraffe ain't likely to play well. . .

The backstep is out of character for DT88. Now even I'm worried Pax ain't our savior.

gregbroncs
11-24-2017, 11:13 PM
No.

Lynch > Tebow.

Not so far he hasn't been.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-25-2017, 12:56 AM
“Don’t try to be a pocket passer”
That’s comforting.

Davii
11-25-2017, 12:59 AM
“Don’t try to be a pocket passer”
That’s comforting.

At least they're not trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. We'll see how it goes.

Hawgdriver
11-25-2017, 01:00 AM
At least they're not trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. We'll see how it goes.

As much shit as I give our resident troll, I actually hope he can give us some rub ins come Monday. No joke.

Rick
11-25-2017, 05:53 AM
I hope PL is great in the game and that DT88's keyboard mysteriously stops working.

DenBronx
11-25-2017, 08:54 AM
This season isn't a loss if we sweep the raiders. That is really all I care about at this point.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 11:54 AM

Right? How does he not get that the reason some people are so anti-lynch isn't lynch himself, it's DT88TheGreat.... Just stop talking Yash

Northman
11-25-2017, 11:59 AM
It was the same thing that happened with Tebow. A couple of posters were just so outrageous with their fandom that it made it impossible to root for Teebs, same now with Lynch.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 12:00 PM

Yes it does, don't act like it doesn't matter. He's your world man, your sun and stars, the air you breath.... Don't act like it doesn't bother you when someone doesn't have anything positive to say. As the target of your vendetta, I know full well it bothers you when people don't have nice things to say about him. It bothers you a lot.

topscribe
11-25-2017, 12:28 PM
I don't understand this wholesale denigration of Paxton Lynch. The guy has had all of 2½ games
experience in the NFL. We were warned when he was drafted that he was raw and would need
developing. He's going to have his ups and downs. He's essentially a rookie on the field. I'm
waiting for him to tank a game to see him being tarred and feathered and run out of town.
Denver seems a place where QBs come to be beheaded . . .

Hawgdriver
11-25-2017, 12:37 PM
I don't understand this wholesale denigration of Paxton Lynch. The guy has had all of 2½ games
experience in the NFL. We were warned when he was drafted that he was raw and would need
developing. He's going to have his ups and downs. He's essentially a rookie on the field. I'm
waiting for him to tank a game to see him being tarred and feathered and run out of town.
Denver seems a place where QBs come to be beheaded . . .

It would be different if he showed a reason to be optimistic. As it is, he's shown learning disability and tallness.

Northman
11-25-2017, 12:49 PM
It would be different if he showed a reason to be optimistic. As it is, he's shown learning disability and tallness.

Pretty much. I just havent seen anything so far to warrant the selection or praise that some people want to throw on him. Its not like he is competing against Manning or some other veteran QB. His situation was very favorable compared to most rookie QB's. He could still go out there and show improvement but im not counting on it and as of right this minute i havent seen anything to give me the impression he is the future.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 01:05 PM

basically this...

NightTerror218
11-25-2017, 01:15 PM
We have been a sold QB play away from being a playoff team. Right now adv wildcard is open and all teams playing for it are 4-6. Team is not,use,to,losing and losing their heads.

MOtorboat
11-25-2017, 01:17 PM

Yash kinda has a point here.

Just saying.

Rick
11-25-2017, 01:50 PM
This is completely fine logic.

I don't think anyone has an issue with this logic.

It is the blind arrogant insistence that he will be great and damned the folks that don't agree that grates on people. Very Tebow circus like.

Rick
11-25-2017, 01:51 PM
PL deserves a chance and as a team that invested alot in him, we need to take the chance and let him stumble along the way.

Hawgdriver
11-25-2017, 01:59 PM

Just saying.

That PL is a true rookie? Ok...

MOtorboat
11-25-2017, 02:06 PM
That PL is a true rookie? Ok...

Well, no. He's not. Just like Siemian wasn't.

I see what you did there, though. :wave:

Slick
11-25-2017, 02:18 PM
This kid succeeding is the best thing that could happen for Denver. Get on board. Choo choo.

Rick
11-25-2017, 02:23 PM
This kid succeeding is the best thing that could happen for Denver. Get on board. Choo choo.

Exactly. IF he succeeds, and that is a major IF, then we can use a potential top 10 pick on a impact player at a different position or trade back and attack more holes. IF the franchise QB is on THIS roster already that is huge.

Otherwise we have to take a QB top 10, possibly blow picks to move up, and consider the picks used to get PL a waste, AND hope that the kid we take turns into a stud QB, which is also only a slight chance despite Cugel. I hate wasting picks.

dogfish
11-25-2017, 02:30 PM

you bite your midget tongue!

MOtorboat
11-25-2017, 02:36 PM
you bite your midget tongue!

I's just sayin'.

Northman
11-25-2017, 02:53 PM

At this rate any of our QB's succeeding would of been the best thing for Denver.

Slick
11-25-2017, 03:28 PM
At this rate any of our QB's succeeding would of been the best thing for Denver.

Right. Which is why even though I was sick and tired of hearing all of the apologies for Siemian all offseason, I still rooted for his success.

We actually have posters here who act like they don't want Lynch to succeed because it would validate a certain posters opinion.

Northman
11-25-2017, 03:36 PM
We actually have posters here who act like they don't want Lynch to succeed because it would validate a certain posters opinion.

Not sure if they dont want Lynch to not succeed because of said poster but i can understand why people would turn on said player because of the fandom. Its not really Lynch's fault just like it wasnt Tebow's fault but its understandable why people would get sick of hearing about said player. I dont think Lynch will succeed because i think he sucks anyway but it doesnt help that a certain poster has basically jizzed everytime his name gets brought up.

Hawgdriver
11-25-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm indifferent to DT88's stated opinions, but he's a fun target for anti-trollery.

I'm excited about the game to see if Paxton can actually be the guy, a legitimate outcome. Unlikely, to me, but possible. To be a viable team Broncos need a stud QB, the sooner he is found the better for us all.

Slick
11-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Not sure if they dont want Lynch to not succeed because of said poster but i can understand why people would turn on said player because of the fandom. Its not really Lynch's fault just like it wasnt Tebow's fault but its understandable why people would get sick of hearing about said player. I dont think Lynch will succeed because i think he sucks anyway but it doesnt help that a certain poster has basically jizzed everytime his name gets brought up.

I don't get that line of thinking. All of the Tebow trolls in the world didn't make me want that kid to fail. I enjoyed every improbable victory that season. I don't get "turning" on a player for that reason.

Go Paxton!

Northman
11-25-2017, 04:01 PM
I don't get that line of thinking. All of the Tebow trolls in the world didn't make me want that kid to fail. I enjoyed every improbable victory that season. I don't get "turning" on a player for that reason.

Go Paxton!

Well, i didnt get all your dislike for Trevor either. You certainly werent this excited when he was trying to win for the Broncos. To each their own....

Slick
11-25-2017, 04:07 PM
Well, i didnt get all your dislike for Trevor either. You certainly werent this excited when he was trying to win for the Broncos. To each their own....

Now you're getting it twisted.

Northman
11-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Now you're getting it twisted.

Am i? I guess you and i remember those discussions very differently.

Even before the season started you were coming down on Trevor. Which is ok because afterall you didnt think he was very good.

Slick
11-25-2017, 04:15 PM
My position on Trevor was always that Denver was wasting their time trying to develop him because I didn't see the physical tools to be a long term answer at QB. Big difference from actively rooting for him to fail which is what my point was in the first place.

When he was winning games to start this season, I was giving him all the credit he was due. He was accurate, showing mobility and looking like he was making strides. Even when he initially started to slide I begged for the Trevor of the first 3 games of this season.

Northman
11-25-2017, 04:20 PM
My position on Trevor was always that Denver was wasting their time trying to develop him because I didn't see the physical tools to be a long term answer at QB. Big difference from actively rooting for him to fail which is what my point was in the first place.

First off, who has actively rooted for Lynch to fail? All i have seen is some people (including myself) who believe he will fail. There is a difference between believing he will fail and rooting for him to fail. I dont think ive seen anyone say they hope he fails. I stated that people will dislike a player because of some of the zealot fandom but its not the same as hoping he fails. I think he will fail because i dont think he is a very good QB.

When he was winning games to start this season, I was giving him all the credit he was due. .

Sorry, i dont recall you ever saying any of this. Not that you didnt, i just dont remember seeing it and it must of been a very rare moment.

Slick
11-25-2017, 04:33 PM

Here's what I initially said before we went around in circles.

So actively rooting maybe not, but this is quite obvious.

Northman
11-25-2017, 04:42 PM
Here's what I initially said before we went around in circles.

So actively rooting maybe not, but this is quite obvious.

Em, i dont think so man. Whether or not someone is wrong about a player (in this case a guy who is clearly a zealot) being proven wrong because of said player's limitations is not the same as actively rooting for said player to lose. A lot of people knew that Tebow was not a NFL QB but still enjoyed what happened that season despite his limitations. If Paxton finishes the year out and stinks it up it will only prove that those who believed he wasnt worth a shit are proven right regardless of the fanboy who claimed otherwise. The reason why i pointed out your dislike of Trevor is because i recall you getting very defensive any time someone tried to defend the guy and why i think its kind of funny that you are all of a sudden "gung ho" about Lynch playing but were quite negative with Siemian. If i end up being proven right about Lynch it wont be to validate what Yash claims, its because i never had any faith in the guy to begin with. And i think that is how most people feel at this point in time in regards to our entire roster of QB's.

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 05:25 PM
Em, i dont think so man. Whether or not someone is wrong about a player (in this case a guy who is clearly a zealot) being proven wrong because of said player's limitations is not the same as actively rooting for said player to lose. A lot of people knew that Tebow was not a NFL QB but still enjoyed what happened that season despite his limitations. If Paxton finishes the year out and stinks it up it will only prove that those who believed he wasnt worth a shit are proven right regardless of the fanboy who claimed otherwise. The reason why i pointed out your dislike of Trevor is because i recall you getting very defensive any time someone tried to defend the guy and why i think its kind of funny that you are all of a sudden "gung ho" about Lynch playing but were quite negative with Siemian. If i end up being proven right about Lynch it wont be to validate what Yash claims, its because i never had any faith in the guy to begin with. And i think that is how most people feel at this point in time in regards to our entire roster of QB's.

Dude please go sit in the corner facing the wall.... Because you and others just was giving each other hi fives making comments like ( you make us root against paxton) so you are.rooting against Paxton and for the dumbest reasons ever, you cant even be taken serious as a true bronco when you root against a player who ultimately can fix oir franchise biggest problem just because another fan talks about him the way you all talked about Trevor.

Northman
11-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Dude please go sit in the corner facing the wall.... Because you and others just was giving each other hi fives making comments like ( you make us root against paxton) so you are.rooting against Paxton and for the dumbest reasons ever, you cant even be taken serious as a true bronco when you root against a player who ultimately can fix oir franchise biggest problem just because another fan talks about him the way you all talked about Trevor.

I thought it didnt matter to you?

Slick
11-25-2017, 06:10 PM
I stopp d reading when you said "someone is wrong about a player." I'm not going to go down a road of something I never said.

Northman
11-25-2017, 06:13 PM
I stopp d reading when you said "someone is wrong about a player." I'm not going to go down a road of something I never said.

Sounds good and expected. Have a great night Slick.

topscribe
11-25-2017, 06:39 PM
Is it all that important what a given poster might have said about a player a few months ago?

topscribe
11-25-2017, 06:41 PM
So you think he has shown you that. As for me, after the only 2½ games games he's ever played in the NFL, I'm withholding my judgment . . .

Northman
11-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Is it all that important what a given poster might have said about a player a few months ago?

Is it important to you what is said now? Sure seems like it.

Northman
11-25-2017, 06:46 PM
So you think he has shown you that. As for me, after the only 2½ games games he's ever played in the NFL, I'm withholding my judgment . . .

Good for you, others are not. Can you handle that?

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:07 PM

So.every qb that's played the raiders had a 70 qbr huh?

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:08 PM
The Raiders secondary is crap, if Lynch cant move the ball on them than it will only further prove he just isnt that great.

Did Trevor move the ball against them like cutting hot butter?

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:08 PM

Proud troll....

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:11 PM
I hope he stays healthy enough to finish the season and get a good shot to show what he can do. It's really the only thing that interests me at this point as a fan of this team.

This decision may also be linked to firing McCoy, thinking that Musgrave can do a better job of dumbing down an offense for Denver's dummy QB.

Not really Musgrave has actually developed a quarterback recently in Carr.... Look at card this year now that Musgrave isn't in his ear on the field and film room..... He looks like two totally different quarterbacks. He'll bounce back most likely but it shows that Musgrave is a great quarterback guy.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 08:12 PM
Right. Which is why even though I was sick and tired of hearing all of the apologies for Siemian all offseason, I still rooted for his success.

No one wants Lynch to not succeed, it would just be nice if Lynch could succeed and DT88 be banned. Like ban the entire region he lives in just to be safe. If we could nuke him from orbit as well, that would be sufficient.

Dislike for the smug arrogance that he would have if Paxton did well is not enough to make me not want Lynch to succeed. I highly, highly doubt there is a single person here that truly wants Lynch to fail, we just have very little faith that he can accomplish anything meaningful.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 08:14 PM
Did Trevor move the ball against them like cutting hot butter?

Who cares, Trevor is crap, I should hope he's going to play better against that garbage defense than Trevor did...

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Which one, benching Brock and making Siemian backup in case Lynch struggles?

Unless Paxton gets injured there is absolutely no chance he gets benched, the Broncos roxe it out no matter how much Trevor and.Brock was stinking it up. They will allow lynch to play the entire game's no matter how it's going.

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Who cares, Trevor is crap, I should hope he's going to play better against that garbage defense than Trevor did...

Was I talking to you buddy?

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 08:22 PM

Go Paxton!

Not thinking a player is good enough to succeed and being annoyed with his fans is not "not wanting him to succeed" you kinda have a twisted perception there. If that were the way of it, then you spent a lot of time wanting Trevor to fail (Which I don't feel you did) you just didn't think he was very good. I don't think Lynch is very good, I'm open to being proven wrong. That is not me wanting Lynch to fail.

Seems like when someone likes a player, they seem to make their mind up that everyone that doesn't like that player hates him or wants him to fail, when truthfully, we just don't see NFL potential there. Not everyone is going to be a fan of every player, but not being a fan of something, doesn't mean it has to fail.

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 08:24 PM
Was I talking to you buddy?

I don't care if you were talking to the pope, I don't need your permission to interject. It's an open discussion, you want to talk to someone specifically without outside interjection, take it to a PM pal...

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly what he was pining for. It’s probably the whole reason he came to Denver.

It is if you think about it.... He left for the same position, he knew that hed get to work sith another talented young quarterback, he probably also knew he'd be the OC since he knew McCoy sucked.

DT88TheGreat
11-25-2017, 08:28 PM

Now your actually admitting that he was a project all along? But yet he's supposed to be a bust.

topscribe
11-25-2017, 09:55 PM
Is it important to you what is said now? Sure seems like it.
Did I say it was important to me? It just seemed a bit trivial. Just saying.
But please don't allow it to offend you. That would also be trivial . . .

Good for you, others are not. Can you handle that?
Wow, testy today. You okay? Something bad happen?

topscribe
11-25-2017, 10:00 PM
Wow, the snipping back and forth . . . you guys actually having fun?

Northman
11-25-2017, 10:15 PM

I did, just went to see Thor. How was your night?

topscribe
11-25-2017, 10:17 PM
I did, just went to see Thor. How was your night?
Thor . . . that's the name of my cat. He knows his name, too. I just yell it out, and he comes running. :D

FanInAZ
11-25-2017, 11:01 PM

He got the 3rd place trophy, and I assume WTE get's 1st. So who gets 2nd place?

Freyaka
11-25-2017, 11:39 PM

And what? We're supposed to be nice to DT88? yes, because that will accomplish anything.

Hawgdriver
11-26-2017, 12:05 AM

Stay tuned!

Simple Jaded
11-26-2017, 05:39 AM

If nobody else wants it I’ll take it?