PDA

View Full Version : Badasses

Ground Control
11-18-2017, 10:45 PM
Among all the nonsense, there is Sanders and Simmons. They played like demons against the Patriots. More of that, please.

Just have to say more: Sanders gave a clinic. Simmons is for real. More of that, please.

That is all.

Ground Control
11-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Well, maybe not all. Von miller is still doing it every day. He's a deep leader and just because he gets double and triple teamed doesn't mean he's lost it. It just means he's all the more a badass, himself!

BroncoWave
11-19-2017, 07:32 AM
Sanders is going to go down as one of my favorite Broncos players when it's all said and done. No matter how bad the team is or how much we're getting killed, dude brings it week in and week out. If you mixed DT's physical talent with Sanders' effort and his hands, you'd have the best WR in the league.

Simple Jaded
11-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Sanders is going to go down as one of my favorite Broncos players when it's all said and done. No matter how bad the team is or how much we're getting killed, dude brings it week in and week out. If you mixed DT's physical talent with Sanders' effort and his hands, you'd have the best WR in the league.

I shit on Eman for his petulance but you’re absolutely right in this post. ES plays like he’s 6-3/230 and DT plays like he’s 5-11/180.

LawDog
11-19-2017, 04:09 PM
I shit on Eman for his petulance but you’re absolutely right in this post. ES plays like he’s 6-3/230 and DT plays like he’s 5-11/180.

No, DT plays big, when he’s not wearing his invisibility cloak.