PDA

View Full Version : Brock has to go!

dogfish
11-13-2017, 05:04 AM
seriously. . . i try to avoid the blatant knee-jerk over-reactions, but everyone has their breaking point. . . if they don't fire that worthless loser brock olivo sometime tomorrow (prior to 5 PM, eastern time), then they can S T F U about kicking and screaming once and for all. . .

i mean (shoutout 29), how in the f%^ing f$%k does your effing "special" teams unit manage to go out and lose a game for you? how the natural F does that happen? when that little ******** dropped the punt, i felt like i was in the gawddamn twilight zone. . .

the skydivers land perfectly, we win the coin toss, the defense posts a 3-and-out. . . and effing fredo on "special" teams muffs the damn punt?! i hate when they give you the brown acid. . . here we effing go again. . . was anyone surprised when we also gave up the kick return for a TD? yea, neither were we. . . the blocked punt was just the bronx cheer to cap off an otherwise disastrous performance. . .

all told, i honestly thought osweiler played well enough early to keep us in it. . . the defense did kinda give up the ass, but it's not really the player's fault that joe woods is such a bitch. . . they've mostly held up their end, and IMO, both units played more than well enough to make it a game tonight, if stupid-ass special teams didn't just flat-out give it away. . . it's time for heads to roll, and not for the purpose of appeasing us dumb-asses. . . . 7 needs to remind his people that they're accountable for their work. . . you know, unless they're good with losing games because a fvcking 6th round rookie can't catch a f@#)ing punt cleanly, and his moron coach can't manage to pull his head out of his own ass. . . we are legitimately one of the worst teams in the league right now, management needs to let us know that they're still alive and giving some F's, regardless of the ownership situation! come on, someone act like you care. . . it's way too soon to fire vance, but at least some sacrificial offering is required. . .

[/selfpityingnonsense]

MOtorboat
11-13-2017, 05:06 AM
Preach, brother. Should have been fired on the tarmac.

dogfish
11-13-2017, 05:23 AM
Preach, brother. Should have been fired on the tarmac.

i was legitimately angry that his firing wasn't announced during halftime. . . his clown shoes fumblers GAVE new england 17 points-- his inability to field something even halfway resembling a competent unit assured our failure tonight, and it's nothing short of disgraceful if the broncos give that azzhole anymore checks. . .

sneakers
11-13-2017, 06:52 AM
to be fair, he isn't on the field playing

Northman
11-13-2017, 06:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML_aFp6zdGw

VonDoom
11-13-2017, 07:43 AM
When I saw this thread title, I thought you were talking about the other Brock ...

In any case, you know I'm on board for this. As always, though, Joseph isn't blameless. He was asked why McKenzie was back there and he said something like, "He's our punt returner, that's his job." How many chances can he get to show you that it shouldn't be his job?? That's why Olivo isn't going anywhere. We'll hear this today in the press conference - "gotta coach better, that starts with me, etc"

Freyaka
11-13-2017, 07:48 AM
My two votes for people who should be jobless today...Brock Olivio and Mike McCoy.

If our defense keeps playing like this, Joe Woods might be next on the block...

BigDaddyBronco
11-13-2017, 09:06 AM
My two votes for people who should be jobless today...Brock Olivio and Mike McCoy.

If our defense keeps playing like this, Joe Woods might be next on the block...

And keep going until VJ is gone at the end of the season.

Nomad
11-13-2017, 09:12 AM

Who would be his replacement?

chazoe60
11-13-2017, 09:13 AM

I've seen HS coaches that would be an upgrade. VJ is the worst I've seen. It's bad when McDouchenozzle would be an upgrade.

Nomad
11-13-2017, 09:19 AM
I've seen HS coaches that would be an upgrade. VJ is the worst I've seen. It's bad when McDouchenozzle would be an upgrade.

LoL.

BigDaddyBronco
11-13-2017, 09:47 AM

I don't know but maybe someone who isn't on the staff of a former coach. Go to a franchise who has been consistent and good for some time and start raiding it's assistants. Or maybe a good coach who has fallen on hard times and becomes available. Worked when we got Fox and Kubiak, not forever, but the results were immediate.

Cugel
11-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Here's reality 101: It's true that the Special Teams suck. And the coaching has been terrible.

But, does anybody here really think the Broncos would win that game "if only". They are so far past that point! It was not a question of whether the Broncos had a chance. They had no chance and it's question of what pieces of this team are worth salvaging now.

Because you're looking at a 4-12, maybe 5-11 season. There is actually a possibility they lose 12 straight and finish 3-13. Other than the Colts (who are TRYING to lose out), what game can this team win?

AND if the team goes 4-12, you're picking in the top 5 and drafting a franchise QB. Period.

The question now is whether Elway gives Vance Joseph another year. As for the assistant coaches? There will be no arguments about whether they get fired. I imagine they won't fire anybody this week, but they should.

But, venting aside, there is no point complaining about this team's performance. They are what they are. A defense that has worn down and an offense that has ZERO playmakers on offense.

Oh, and they got thoroughly out-coached as well of course. But, that goes without saying these days.

So, you can start with Elway and say "you didn't draft talent. Your entire draft outside of Bolles has had ZERO impact this season. Where is Henderson, who was your most dynamic playmaker in the pre-season and hasn't seen the field."

I'm not saying he'd be any good, but what have you got to lose? Put every young player out there and see which of them can play and which need to be replaced.

And it starts next week with Paxton. No point saving him "until he's ready". HE's ready now or he's never going to be. Put him in and see whether he's worth continuing to develop. Will they lose games? Of course. Does it matter at this point? No. You're playing for draft position.

Rick
11-13-2017, 10:11 AM
We probably would have still lost but I suspect there was a bit of a demoralizing feeling for the defense of "****...AGAIN!" after coming out on fire and forcing a 3 'n' out then we ******* fumble the punt and give the Pats great field position.

LawDog
11-13-2017, 10:52 AM
It's not whether they had any real hope of beating the patriots, it's about the principle of the thing. I don't want to bother with looking it up, but has there ever been a single player with 5 fumbled punt returns in a season (much less half a season)? I seriously doubt it because you just don't give a guy that many chances. Keeping him out there (because it's his job???) is simply unacceptable. McKenzie has got to go, and Olivo should be gone with him. To do anything else is saying you are fine with failure.

Also, no way JFE's pride let's them play for draft position. That's dumb.

tripp
11-13-2017, 11:23 AM
If the firing doesn't happen, it will just prove that VJ is unable to do the things that are required to be a head coach in the NFL. Make the hard, and right call. This isn't a knee-jerk reaction, special teams have been awful all year, and last nights game just added fuel to the fire.

tripp
11-13-2017, 11:25 AM
It's not whether they had any real hope of beating the patriots, it's about the principle of the thing. I don't want to bother with looking it up, but has there ever been a single player with 5 fumbled punt returns in a season (much less half a season)? I seriously doubt it because you just don't give a guy that many chances. Keeping him out there (because it's his job???) is simply unacceptable. McKenzie has got to go, and Olivo should be gone with him. To do anything else is saying you are fine with failure.

VJ is keeping up with the narrative that Mckenzie is "their guy" until he proves to them otherwise. This is like the Siemian debacle. How many times can you **** up and still have your job secured?

I'd love to work for VJ, I'd come into work late every day and go to lunch for 3 hours.. because clearly this guy doesn't like removing people from their jobs until there's heavy pressure from other people.

Cugel
11-13-2017, 11:40 AM
We probably would have still lost but I suspect there was a bit of a demoralizing feeling for the defense of "****...AGAIN!" after coming out on fire and forcing a 3 'n' out then we ******* fumble the punt and give the Pats great field position.

Of course. But, my point is that looking for the specific causes for each failure in a particular game is totally futile. The defense might not be as good as in 2015, but it's still good enough to win games. HERE's the failures in no order:

1. Drafting failures. The Broncos haven't drafted a pro-bowl player since 2012. Under Elway they have spent first and second round picks on the following busts:

2017: DeMarcus Walker,2nd round #51 . This guy isn't injured. He doesn't show up on the IR, but he's played in only 6 games and has 1 tackle on the season. 3rd round: Carlos Henderson - IR and done.

2016: Paxton Lynch: Traded a 3rd round pick to move up and get this bust in the first round.

2015: 2nd Round: Ty Sambrailo, 3rd Jeff Heurman. Sambrailo was cut and Heurman is invisible and worthless.

2014: Cody Latimer, 2nd round, Michael Schofield 3rd round. Latimer only appears on special teams. Schofield was cut this off-season. Latimer's failure to emerge as a decent WR led to the Broncos signing FAs DT and Sanders to huge contracts.

2013: Sylvester Williams, 1st round, Montee Ball, 2nd round, Kayvon Webster, 3rd round. Complete waste of a draft. None of these players from 4 years ago, all of whom but Montee Ball are still playing in the league, are on the roster.

2012: Brock Osweiler, 2nd round, Ronnie Hillman, 3rd. Enough said.

You should find starting caliber players with your 2nd and 3rd round picks. 1st round is for elite players, 2nd and 3rd round is where you find your starters.

And Denver has failed totally on offense, and partially on defense to draft anybody who can help the team.

Now compare this with FA: The Broncos signed as FAs: Peyton Manning, DeMarcus Ware, Wes Welker, Sanders, TJ Ward, Aqib Talib, Darien Stewart, Domata Pecko, . . . .

Sigh. You can't build your team exclusively or even primarily through FA. It just doesn't work. You have to build through the draft and the Broncos just haven't done that successfully. Outside a few 1st round successes: Von Miller, Shane Ray, Bradley Roby, and 2nd rounder Derek Wolfe, the draft has been a barren wasteland for 5 long years.

And that is on Elway. He just signed a 5 year deal that makes him among the highest paid GMs in football. He's going nowhere. SO, he needs to look carefully at his talent evaluation process because it's clearly not working.

And it starts with "3rd time's the charm!" drafting an elite franchise QB in the first round in 2018.

Cugel
11-13-2017, 11:46 AM

I'm just so far beyond blaming special teams at this point. This roster is filled with players we were assured were going to be successful, and they just aren't.

The OL is terrible for the 4th straight year. The defense has worn down, the coaches have been outcoached 5 straight games. . . . .

But they don't have a starting QB. It doesn't matter whether they WANT to play for a top 3 draft pick. That's exactly what they are doing. They need a franchise QB, because this team will go nowhere next year and the year after that unless they find someone who can come in and start and not suck at Qb. And that guy is not on the roster. They simply cannot talk about another "QB competition" between crappola, garbage, and dreck next year and expect the fans not to totally revolt.

BroncoTech
11-13-2017, 01:16 PM
When I saw this thread title, I thought you were talking about the other Brock ...

In any case, you know I'm on board for this. As always, though, Joseph isn't blameless. He was asked why McKenzie was back there and he said something like, "He's our punt returner, that's his job." How many chances can he get to show you that it shouldn't be his job?? That's why Olivo isn't going anywhere. We'll hear this today in the press conference - "gotta coach better, that starts with me, etc"
Do you think Belicheck would have our punt returner on his team? The pregame show said the patriots don't win they just let other teams beat themselves. And then this happened.

BroncoTech
11-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Jimmy Johnson went 1 and 15 his first year, but I feel your pain.

tripp
11-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Jimmy Johnson went 1 and 15 his first year, but I feel your pain.

I think my issue is, he doesn't make anyone accountable.

How does Mckenzie remain as PR after 5 fumbles? BB would've had him benched after the 1st. How does Brock Olivo still have a job? How did Siemian manage to remain QB when he had 3 inexcusable games as a starting NFL QB.

Kyle Shanahan won his 1st game yesterday as a NFL HC, there's no question about his job status. Why? Because he's actually a better HC who was worthy of becoming a HC because of his credentials. Why the **** is VJ a HC? Because of his outstanding defense against the Steelers in the playoffs last year?

Rick
11-13-2017, 01:27 PM
I don't think Johnson started out with a defense full of probowlers and 2 probowl WRs.

This team, outside of a faded Manning, is almost exactly the same team that whipped the shit out of Carolina to win the superbowl. It is now a team contending for the top draft pick.

underrated29
11-13-2017, 01:59 PM
I don't think Johnson started out with a defense full of probowlers and 2 probowl WRs.

This team, outside of a faded Manning, is almost exactly the same team that whipped the shit out of Carolina to win the superbowl. It is now a team contending for the top draft pick.

I'm fine with that too. We have a lot of picks. Should get some comp picks too. Having a lot of nice early round selections would be huge

tripp
11-13-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm fine with that too. We have a lot of picks. Should get some comp picks too. Having a lot of nice early round selections would be huge

For some reason that doesn't provide a lot of comfort considering how atrocious we are at drafting

Dreadnought
11-13-2017, 02:16 PM

Lets not get crazy here. McDillhole would take VJ's ineptitude and add in blame-shifting, ranting, and raving. VJ is still better than McD. There is a hobo that spends all day every day sleeping in the lobby of my building who might be better than McD

Rick
11-13-2017, 02:18 PM

So long as we don't waste picks.

If that is the plan, throw Lynch out there and see if he is worth anything before spending a top 5 pick on a QB. Just drafting another 1 before finding out if you have anything with the 1 you TRADED UP FOR a year ago is just pissing away picks.

If he proves he has the potential to build around, we can use that pick to grab a stud at another position. I don't want 2 1st round QBs on the team unless we have truly done due diligence on the one we have.

underrated29
11-13-2017, 02:44 PM
So long as we don't waste picks.

If that is the plan, throw Lynch out there and see if he is worth anything before spending a top 5 pick on a QB. Just drafting another 1 before finding out if you have anything with the 1 you TRADED UP FOR a year ago is just pissing away picks.

If he proves he has the potential to build around, we can use that pick to grab a stud at another position. I don't want 2 1st round QBs on the team unless we have truly done due diligence on the one we have.

I dont want a qb either.

i want a passrusher, an ilb, a rt and G....A cb, rb and te too.

NightTerror218
11-13-2017, 02:46 PM
For what its worth that is the 5th muffed punt by Mackenzie this year...not sure how many he has lost though, but too many times.

Rick
11-13-2017, 02:48 PM
IF Lynch proves to be the guy, I would like us to trade back. Stay top 15, but pick up more assets for some of those positions you mentioned.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 02:52 PM
Rick, it’s nice to say you want to move back, but we’d have to find a trade partner. It’s not something we can plan for right now.

Rick
11-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Rick, it’s nice to say you want to move back, but we’d have to find a trade partner. It’s not something we can plan for right now.

First we need to see if Lynch is THE guy anyway, which means throwing him into the fire.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 03:03 PM
First we need to see if Lynch is THE guy anyway, which means throwing him into the fire.

Don’t we know though?

I want you to get up and go look in the mirror and ask yourself, “Rick do you think Lynch has a shot?”

Being a fan of this team starts with being a fan of yourself.

Rick
11-13-2017, 03:08 PM
I don't know yet, no.

Let's look at these stats.

Over 7 games, if your rookie QB had completed 54.6%, 5TDs, 7 INTs, 5 FUM, 63.6 rating, would you be saying bust?

Most would.

That guy now has 61.2%, 16 TDs, 4 INTs, 3 FUM, 101.5 rating over 9 games.

I am not willing to give up on a first round pick because of a game and a half of regular season football and a few meaningless preseason games.

I want him to be thrown in the fire the rest of the season and see if there is ANYTHING there.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 03:10 PM
You are pissing me off rick.

Rick
11-13-2017, 03:13 PM
You are pissing me off rick.

I am good with that :)

Cugel
11-13-2017, 03:50 PM
I don't know yet, no.

Over 7 games, if your rookie QB had completed 54.6%, 5TDs, 7 INTs, 5 FUM, 63.6 rating, would you be saying bust?

Most would.

I am not willing to give up on a first round pick because of a game and a half of regular season football and a few meaningless preseason games.

I want him to be thrown in the fire the rest of the season and see if there is ANYTHING there.

We all believe that Paxton will suck because when has he ever done anything else? They tried to hand off the starting job to him twice and he fumbled it twice.

But, we need to give him a chance to prove something on the field. So, they should give Osweiler one more game to show something then move to Paxton. Next year they get rid of Osweiler and Lynch and go with Trevor as the backup.

Draft a rookie in the first round, and sign a veteran QB to start until the rookie is ready. That's what losing teams do don't they? And the Broncos are a losing team are they not?

Cugel
11-13-2017, 03:52 PM
If they don't start Paxton this season, you KNOW Elway will insist on keeping him on the roster for next season "because we need to get Paxton ready. He hasn't really had a fair opportunity to see what he can do." THat will be the official Dove Valley line.

Paxton is going to have to prove unequivocally to Elway that he CAN'T play before Elway will get rid of him. And now is the best time to do that, when nothing is on the line but a higher draft pick.

Rick
11-13-2017, 03:57 PM
Again, the stats I mentioned above? real life stats.

Goff, had those 7 shitty games last year, and he had the 9 great games this year.

Should L.A have given up on Goff because of 5 Fumbles and 7 INTs and only 54.6% completion over a 7 game span?

No you say? Why? Because he was the first overall pick? What the heck does that have to do with it.

Our guy has played 1 1/2 games. 59%, 2TDs, 1 INT, 2 FUM. Also not great. But we should give up on him after those games and a few preseason games? Just toss away a first round pick and say we know the whole story? Why? because he wasn't first overall? What the heck does that have to do with it.

Lynch may very well be shit and not worth it. But we not only spent a first on the guy, we traded up for him! We owe it to ourselves after that investment to actually let him play and evaluate him over more then a couple of games...

Are we going to draft a new QB every single year in the first round if the guy we picked last doesn't look like a probowler after his first season?

chazoe60
11-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Lets not get crazy here. McDillhole would take VJ's ineptitude and add in blame-shifting, ranting, and raving. VJ is still better than McD. There is a hobo that spends all day every day sleeping in the lobby of my building who might be better than McD

I hate McD as much as the next guy but in terms of Xs and Os he's a ******* genius compared to this dope.

NightTerror218
11-13-2017, 04:01 PM

Goff, had those 7 shitty games last year, and he had the 9 great games this year.

Should L.A have given up on Goff because of 5 Fumbles and 7 INTs and only 54.6% completion over a 7 game span?

No you say? Why? Because he was the first overall pick? What the heck does that have to do with it.

Our guy has played 1 1/2 games. 59%, 2TDs, 1 INT, 2 FUM. Also not great. But we should give up on him after those games and a few preseason games? Just toss away a first round pick and say we know the whole story? Why? because he wasn't first overall? What the heck does that have to do with it.

Lynch may very well be shit and not worth it. But we not only spent a first on the guy, we traded up for him! We owe it to ourselves after that investment to actually let him play and evaluate him over more then a couple of games...

Are we going to draft a new QB every single year in the first round if the guy we picked last doesn't look like a probowler after his first season?

Life of a Broncos fan....high expectations. Lynch will get his shot before we draft another. Elway even said you can evaluate a QB until you get real life game film.

MOtorboat
11-13-2017, 04:04 PM
I hate McD as much as the next guy but in terms of Xs and Os he's a ******* genius compared to this dope.

McDaniels problems weren't gameplanning. Joseph's problem seems to be that.

chazoe60
11-13-2017, 04:08 PM
McDaniels problems weren't gameplanning. Joseph's problem seems to be that.

McD was too much of a dick to players and VJ is a big ol' *****. The problem is neither of their ways of dealing with players is correct but at least McD knew the game from an Xs and Os standpoint.
VJ is just a bad coach in every facet. Dude is not ready to be an NFL HC. And the fact that Elway believes in this guy is a little frightening from a fans perspective.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 04:11 PM
If VJ and McD had a baby, it would be a genetically perfect coach.

NightTerror218
11-13-2017, 04:12 PM
McD was too much of a dick to players and VJ is a big ol' *****. The problem is neither of their ways of dealing with players is correct but at least McD knew the game from an Xs and Os standpoint.
VJ is just a bad coach in every facet. Dude is not ready to be an NFL HC. And the fact that Elway believes in this guy is a little frightening from a fans perspective.

Rumor had it that vj was the target until bengals,blocked interview and then kubiak was hired.

Dreadnought
11-13-2017, 04:28 PM

VJ is more honest than that semi-vertibrate McDaniels. I admire the fact that he stands at the podium, looking as baffled as a kitten looking in a mirror, and doesn't try to blame someone else for his total inadequacy. That makes him a better man than McD. As coaches? They both suck

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 05:01 PM
seriously. . . i try to avoid the blatant knee-jerk over-reactions, but everyone has their breaking point. . . if they don't fire that worthless loser brock olivo sometime tomorrow (prior to 5 PM, eastern time), then they can S T F U about kicking and screaming once and for all. . .

i mean (shoutout 29), how in the f%^ing f$%k does your effing "special" teams unit manage to go out and lose a game for you? how the natural F does that happen? when that little ******** dropped the punt, i felt like i was in the gawddamn twilight zone. . .

the skydivers land perfectly, we win the coin toss, the defense posts a 3-and-out. . . and effing fredo on "special" teams muffs the damn punt?! i hate when they give you the brown acid. . . here we effing go again. . . was anyone surprised when we also gave up the kick return for a TD? yea, neither were we. . . the blocked punt was just the bronx cheer to cap off an otherwise disastrous performance. . .

all told, i honestly thought osweiler played well enough early to keep us in it. . . the defense did kinda give up the ass, but it's not really the player's fault that joe woods is such a bitch. . . they've mostly held up their end, and IMO, both units played more than well enough to make it a game tonight, if stupid-ass special teams didn't just flat-out give it away. . . it's time for heads to roll, and not for the purpose of appeasing us dumb-asses. . . . 7 needs to remind his people that they're accountable for their work. . . you know, unless they're good with losing games because a fvcking 6th round rookie can't catch a f@#)ing punt cleanly, and his moron coach can't manage to pull his head out of his own ass. . . we are legitimately one of the worst teams in the league right now, management needs to let us know that they're still alive and giving some F's, regardless of the ownership situation! come on, someone act like you care. . . it's way too soon to fire vance, but at least some sacrificial offering is required. . .

[/selfpityingnonsense]

This is the type of rant you get when you think your team is supposed to be winning this year. That.was never going to happen, the Broncos were on a downward spiral going back to last season as well. But get a entire new staff, quite a few new pieces and lack of talent/chemistry in key spots somehow gave some of you the notionI that we were supposed to win games? Come on man...... Let us lose in peace, these coaches deserve a year or two too correct and pproperly install things, just as these younginsI deserve time to make mistakes and grow from it going into next season.

Bunch of spoiled brat fan's whose expectations for a team destined to lose this year aren't being met so its whine whine whine and fire fire fire lol.

BroncoJoe
11-13-2017, 05:04 PM
This is the type of rant you get when you think your team is supposed to be winning this year. That.was never going to happen, the Broncos were on a downward spiral going back to last season as well. But get a entire new staff, quite a few new pieces and lack of talent/chemistry in key spots somehow gave some of you the notionI that we were supposed to win games? Come on man...... Let us lose in peace, these coaches deserve a year or two too correct and pproperly install things, just as these younginsI deserve time to make mistakes and grow from it going into next season.

Bunch of spoiled brat fan's whose expectations for a team destined to lose this year aren't being met so its whine whine whine and fire fire fire lol.

I just typed 3 paragraphs of BS. I have no idea ...

Yep.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 05:06 PM
I don't know yet, no.

Most would.

Thank you Rick.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 05:10 PM

It's a good thing these guy's dont run a team or even a business because they'd fail. You just cannot say after 1 1/2 game's tht the book is written on lynch, then these geniuses forget that his scouting report was that he'd need at minimum two year's before he'd be ready to see the field. Here he is in year two with 7 game's left, he needs to play too speed up the learning curve and I guarantee by week 13 or so you start seeing franchise quarterback in him.

Tbolt
11-13-2017, 05:34 PM
What does any of that have to do with firing the awful ST coach?

VonDoom
11-13-2017, 06:04 PM
Joseph said he's "not down" on Olivo. I mean, what would it take? This team is just spinning its wheels this year

Timmy!
11-13-2017, 06:08 PM

Yash, tell us a story about the jews.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Joseph said he's "not down" on Olivo. I mean, what would it take? This team is just spinning its wheels this year

Why would he tell the media he's down on one of his coaches? What do you expect Joseph to do throw player's and.coaches under the bus to the media? What coach does this. To make you think it's normal and okay? I swear the type of delusion and fantasy land rants some of y'all have is just astonishing. Good grief

I'm pissed off because Joseph won't throw coaches under the bus to the media too soothe me..... And you'll still be crying about something after he publicly bashes one of his coaches..

Hold your shit together my fellow spoiled and delusional Broncos fans. We were never going to win anything this year and it's whats best for us going into next season to jolt some of the premium talent into a talented roster ( just has some flaws and youth in vital positions). We will be fine next season...... The team as a whole will be fine, we just have to hope Paxton or Kelly is legit and we'll be contenders.

Cugel
11-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Why would he tell the media he's down on one of his coaches? What do you expect Joseph to do throw player's and.coaches under the bus to the media? What coach does this. To make you think it's normal and okay? I swear the type of delusion and fantasy land rants some of y'all have is just astonishing. Good grief

I'm pissed off because Joseph won't throw coaches under the bus to the media too soothe me..... And you'll still be crying about something after he publicly bashes one of his coaches..

Hold your shit together my fellow spoiled and delusional Broncos fans. We were never going to win anything this year and it's whats best for us going into next season to jolt some of the premium talent into a talented roster ( just has some flaws and youth in vital positions). We will be fine next season...... The team as a whole will be fine, we just have to hope Paxton or Kelly is legit and we'll be contenders.

:eek: Wow. Just wow. Just has some suck ass coaching is my take.

Freyaka
11-13-2017, 08:33 PM

The only reason I don't have him as the top fire is because in my mind Mike McCoy is holding this team back. Fire him, give the offense over to Musgrave, see where we are by seasons end. If this team is still totally unprepared and losing in blowouts, show VJ the door.

I don't like VJ, but that doesn't mean he's 100 percent the problem, it just means he's a rookie surrounded by inept support staff.

Freyaka
11-13-2017, 08:35 PM
IF Lynch proves to be the guy, I would like us to trade back. Stay top 15, but pick up more assets for some of those positions you mentioned.

Hanging your hat on that turd is only going to end in disappointment Rick.

Freyaka
11-13-2017, 08:38 PM

It's too bad I can't properly convey how badly I am rolling my eyes via text.

Best I could give you sorry for the lack of specificity.

https://i.giphy.com/media/6Nv7BdrUl6Psc/giphy.webp

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2017, 09:03 PM
The coaching staff just needs to gel...

Seriously tho, deez bitches gettin’ some no shit OJT right now! Sucks to suck, losers! Worst coaching staff in the league. Broncos are more talented than at least 16 other teams out there and are playing like they’re the friggin’ Browns. Actually, the Browns are playing better than the Broncos of late. I really hate that our entire coaching staff is made up of losers. The only dude with a ring is Woods. The rest were on shit coaching staffs on shit franchises.

Rick
11-13-2017, 09:30 PM

I'm not hanging my hat on him, I simply want him to play to see if we can.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm not hanging my hat on him, I simply want him to play to see if we can.

You want to to see him set up for failure don’t you.

dogfish
11-13-2017, 10:07 PM

shut up, fool. . .

HORSEPOWER 56
11-13-2017, 10:09 PM
You want to to see him set up for failure don’t you.

We kind of need to see something before the next draft. With the likelihood of a top 10 if not top 5 pick, is it more beneficial to draft a QB or the best OT we can? If Paxton shows promise and with Kelly in the wings, maybe it would be for the best to get another OT.

dogfish
11-13-2017, 10:14 PM
so, i see that azzclown olivo still has a job today. . . not surprised. . . it's clear that VJ doesn't believe in making guys accountable-- that's obvious every time mckenzie trots his sorry ass out there. . . it's no wonder this team sucks when the head coach takes that kind of attitude. . . olivo is probably doing the worst coaching job in the entire league right now-- but "he's our guy," and we're going to stick with him no matter how bad the results are. . . not a great message to send, but i think the fellas heard it loud and clear. . .

VonDoom
11-13-2017, 10:20 PM
We kind of need to see something before the next draft. With the likelihood of a top 10 if not top 5 pick, is it more beneficial to draft a QB or the best OT we can? If Paxton shows promise and with Kelly in the wings, maybe it would be for the best to get another OT.

Yeah, if we never see Lynch this year, we'll get another year of wait and see, which will likely be a waste. Need to start from scratch next year and get a QB with our first pick

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Freyaka;2685022]It's too bad I can't properly convey how badly I am rolling my eyes via text.

Best I could give you sorry for the lack of specificity

Best you could give for how you feel is a picture of a female rolling her eye's...... Roger that.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 11:30 PM
Yeah, if we never see Lynch this year, we'll get another year of wait and see, which will likely be a waste. Need to start from scratch next year and get a QB with our first pick

There's probably zero chance we draft a quarterback with our top 5 pick.

Simple Jaded
11-14-2017, 12:20 AM

I used to think McDoogie was worse cause VJ didn’t run off all the talent, turns out it’s atarting to sound like it’s VJ that ran off Phillips.

Simple Jaded
11-14-2017, 12:22 AM

Like you ******* know, the guy that had TS getting a long extension after week 4.

DT88TheGreat
11-14-2017, 03:40 AM
Like you ******* know, the guy that had TS getting a long extension after week 4.

Yesssss this guy dubbed Trevor as THE GUY. Franchise quarterback who only needed a (chance) and here he is taking this hard stance against Paxton.

Shazam!
11-14-2017, 04:50 AM

I dont think fans here are spoiled and delusional. Nobody here expected Denver to be a Super team, but we did expect at least a Playoff contender with the talent they have.

I expected this kind of drop off last year, not this year. You dont lose a Peyton Manning and not have a leadership void.

Its not just that they're losing, its HOW they are losing. All on Vance Joseph. All of it.

DT88TheGreat
11-14-2017, 04:58 AM
BS, denvers drop started last year.

Shazam!
11-14-2017, 06:20 AM
BS, denvers drop started last year.

It did start last year but 9-7 was far exceeding my expectations. Elway had something to build on and the Defense was supposed to be the key to January. But the offense was supposed to be improved not regress. The Oline was supposed to be improved not regress even worse.

Joseph was not supposed to be completely inept and the team unprepared. McCoy was to revitalize the offense and Charles provide the change of pace 3rd Down option.

All their 'upgrades' have totally failed.

Broncoknight30
11-14-2017, 07:17 AM

Well, normally I would say that about Elway. However, make no mistake. That was his idea in that "suck for Luck" 2011 season. Remember when the fans were chanting for Tebow? Loudly and constantly.

I think Elway saw an opportunity to kill two birds so to speak. The Broncos after the 1-4 start were pretty much done, there was the opportunity to get that first pick. Well, shove Tebow in there, let the fans see the suck. Then the path would be paved for Luck.

I am almost certain that was the plan. Then....something strange happened.

Rick
11-14-2017, 09:35 AM
A dropoff is 9-7, not a 3-5 win team.

The talent on this team is not 3-5 wins, except maybe with the headsets on by the sidelines.

Tangerine
11-14-2017, 09:16 PM

Oh c'mon, there wasn't a downward spiral, this team started 3-1, you're trying to act like VJ took over a losing team. Heck they even won all their preseason games for what its worth.

How does a team start 3-1 then lose 5 straight in the most terrible way ever? The games haven't even been close, every loss has been by 2+ scores, something that hasn't happened in the NFL since the 60's I believe. Opposing teams adjusted, they stacked the box on defense to stop the run game, and started playing conservative on offense, throwing often to backs and TE's. This coaching staff has FAILED miserably to make any sort of adjustments to counter what teams are doing, that's why every loss looks worse than the last, every opposing team is just copying the last game plan.

How does a team like the Jets, with the most talent stricken roster in the league, have a better record than the Broncos? Its because the Broncos problems are 100% coaching and effort by the players. For example, against New England the team quit the moment McKenzie fumbled. This is basically the same roster that won the Super Bowl 2 years ago on sheer effort with Kubiak, why was Kubiak able to get the best out of these players every week and VJ can't?

Hawgdriver
11-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Mike Hawk rails the coaches!

Simple Jaded
11-14-2017, 09:24 PM
DT88 better step off Mike Hawk.

Hawgdriver
11-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Seems like Mike Hawk always lays it down raw and everyone can't get enough.

Simple Jaded
11-14-2017, 09:36 PM
Everybody loves Mike Hawk.

BeefStew25
11-14-2017, 09:40 PM

Bronco joe loves mike hawk the most.

dogfish
11-14-2017, 11:51 PM

errbody. . .

:defense:

dogfish
12-03-2017, 04:42 PM
somebody remind me again how mccoy was our worst coach. . .

Cugel
12-03-2017, 04:53 PM
somebody remind me again how mccoy was our worst coach. . .

Worst? Rather like "which part of the rotten fish is the stinkiest?" Well, usually fish rots from the head.