11-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Calls out Denvers play calling.

40 passes with 20 runs, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRWp0z-Q6IY

Talks RG3 and Cousins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MinffEsqk2c

MOtorboat
11-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Stop watching that shit, Falco. It numbs your brain.

ShaneFalco
11-10-2017, 08:29 PM
i like the part he brought up about Joe Montana in the superbowls they won.

Even the 49ers tried to limit Joe from throwing more then 30 times.

I wish Mike was more involved with the broncos organization today. I dont care about his stint in Washington, the guy knows that running mentality still matters.

ShaneFalco
11-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Stop watching that shit, Falco. It numbs your brain.

you should see the full episode. Mike says he blames himself for not reaching RG3. He wanted him to use read option until he developed the dropback game.

They talk about Cousins as well.

Mike has a wealth of knowledge about the game. I cant believe he is not in football somewhere.

Hawgdriver
11-10-2017, 08:58 PM
you should see the full episode. Mike says he blames himself for not reaching RG3. He wanted him to use read option until he developed the dropback game.

They talk about Cousins as well.

Mike has a wealth of knowledge about the game. I cant believe he is not in football somewhere.

$$?

Simple Jaded
11-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Shanatan has room to talk about play calling; stretch zone right ... stretch zone left ... stretch zone right ... ... QB Waggle ... stretch zone right ... stretch zone left ... stretch zone right ...

Cugel
11-12-2017, 12:10 PM
"You've got to run the ball more." Shanahan. Well, everybody knows that . . . . including Belichick! So, what are the Pats going to do? What everybody else does: stuff the run with 8 in the box, and make Denver throw while bringing pressure on third downs and force turnovers."

Denver is MINUS 12 in Give-Away/Take-Away ratio. That is worst in the entire NFL.

The RT is actually a G, or at best it's Donald Stephenson. . . . So, you are not using any TEs to catch passes. Instead they are staying in to pass-block because the Ts can't block anybody. So, the middle of the field isn't open. So, both Trevor and Brock have been trying to force the ball into DT's hands . . . . which leads to throwing into coverages, which leads to turnovers.

Belichick is expert at stabbing at your weakness. He concentrates on doing what his team does well, and taking away what you do well and forcing you to do something like pass the ball downfield, which you can't do well at all.

That's why this game is a mis-match. For the Broncos to win would take a miracle.

turftoad
11-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Shanatan has room to talk about play calling; stretch zone right ... stretch zone left ... stretch zone right ... ... QB Waggle ... stretch zone right ... stretch zone left ... stretch zone right ...

Took us to Back to Backs.
Would rather have him than VJ at this point.

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Took us to Back to Backs.
Would rather have him than VJ at this point.

It’s a pity party up in here, you’re doing it wrong.

Nomad
11-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Shanahan will probably go down as my favorite BRONCO HC, but his time here has come and gone. Not drafting Ngata really disappointed me.