PDA

View Full Version : Coming From Canada...

aberdeenmad
11-02-2017, 01:47 AM
My buddy and I are Broncos fans, and we're flying down from Vancouver Island, Canada for the Nov 12th game against the "team that shall not be named"
Just wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for decent hotels, pubs, breweries and if its at all possible, how we go about getting invited to a tailgate party ??
It's our first NFL game, so looking to enjoy the full experience.....thanks in advance

Dapper Dan
11-02-2017, 07:22 AM
Are you trying to get some weed or molly? Because I have no idea where you would get those.

Timmy!
11-02-2017, 07:24 AM
Are you trying to get some weed or molly? Because I have no idea where you would get those.

Lies

NightTrainLayne
11-02-2017, 09:44 AM
There's a zillion hotels downtown where you can stay and take a short hop to the light rail and ride to the stadium. Also the downtown hotels are close to the 16th street mall and other areas with pubs/restaurants etc.

Getting invited to a tailgate is another matter. You kind of need to know or find someone who is organizing one. That being said, if you bring a small cooler full of beer and walk around the parking lot you can probably find some group that will let you hang out with them. Everyone's there to party, so there's usually several groups that are more than happy to meet travelling International Bronco fans.

weazel
11-02-2017, 10:36 AM
******* Canadians

NightTrainLayne
11-02-2017, 10:41 AM
******* Canadians

Those hosers!

underrated29
11-02-2017, 12:13 PM
My buddy and I are Broncos fans, and we're flying down from Vancouver Island, Canada for the Nov 12th game against the "team that shall not be named"
Just wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for decent hotels, pubs, breweries and if its at all possible, how we go about getting invited to a tailgate party ??
It's our first NFL game, so looking to enjoy the full experience.....thanks in advance

Youre too generic. We cannot help until you give us info

Like how many days are you here?
What is your budget?
There are a trillion Breweries
How old are you guys
Do you play hockey

MOtorboat
11-02-2017, 12:13 PM
******* Canadians

Is Vancouver really Canada?

Valar Morghulis
11-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Is Aberdeen in Canada

Also I can recommend a really classy motel, if you are interested in sleeping in an active crime scene

BigDaddyBronco
11-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Is Aberdeen in Canada

Also I can recommend a really classy motel, if you are interested in sleeping in an active crime scene

Sleeping with a dead hooker barely counts.

Northman
11-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Sleeping with a dead hooker barely counts.

Only if she is on top of the bed and not in between the mattress.

wayninja
11-02-2017, 05:19 PM
This thread has taken a dark turn.

Pudge
11-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Is Aberdeen in Canada

I only got stabbed four times on my short walk from the car to Dave's room

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2017, 05:43 PM
I only got stabbed four times on my short walk from the car to Dave's room

Getting poked by your pocket protector doesn’t count.

Dapper Dan
11-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Getting poked by your pocket protector doesn’t count.

That’s an odd name for an anus.

PatriotsGuy
11-02-2017, 10:05 PM
What's the name of the team?

weazel
11-03-2017, 09:07 AM

I would like to help but I know nothing about Denver other than it's identical to Calgary

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-04-2017, 11:15 AM
You can use google to find flights and hotels close to just about any venue in any city

Dapper Dan
11-04-2017, 11:29 AM
You can use google to find flights and hotels close to just about any venue in any city

Pudge told me to get our hotel in Denver. Apparently I was looking in shitty areas, so he picked one out. Having people familiar with the area can help.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Pudge told me to get our hotel in Denver. Apparently I was looking in shitty areas, so he picked one out. Having people familiar with the area can help.

Denver is a big area. I’m talking about whether or not you want to be close to a venue.

weazel
11-06-2017, 02:15 PM
I think you guys were to harsh on the new person, why you gotta be so mean? This place is never going to get more people.

Valar Morghulis
11-06-2017, 03:16 PM
I think you guys were to harsh on the new person, why you gotta be so mean? This place is never going to get more people.

Yeah, Al is mean!!!

PatriotsGuy
11-15-2017, 07:39 PM
What a crappy trip this must have been