PDA

View Full Version : Brock Osweiler is officially starting QB for your Denver Broncos

Pages : [1] 2

tripp
11-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Brocktober is a little late, but better late than never. Let's get this train on the right track :cool:

http://www.9news.com/sports/the-wonderful-world-of-osweiler-brock-is-broncos-new-starting-quarterback/487936424

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 29s29 seconds ago
More
BREAKING: #Broncos will name Brock Osweiler their starting QB later today per @MikeKlis.

James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV 41s41 seconds ago
More
Vance Joseph told the team this morning, as expected, Brock Osweiler will start vs the Eagles.

Mark Kiszla‏Verified account @markkiszla 55s55 seconds ago
More
News: Vance Joseph decides Brock Osweiler will replace Trevor Siemian as Broncos quarterback. Views: Now was that so hard? Should have been done at halftime in LA.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 1m1 minute ago
More
Joseph had Osweiler, Siemian come to headquarters last night and tell them of switch in person

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago
More
Teammates appreciate Siemian's toughness and leadership. But multiple players told me anxious to see what Brock can do. Said he's ready

Rick
11-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Unless he lights it up he is probably holding it down just until Lynch is ready in a few weeks, but regardless...a change was needed.

Who knows, he might do ok. He has been in the system before, and has rapport with DT and Sanders.

If he plays well enough to move the chains and score some TDs then I expect he will hold the job until next training camp.

tripp
11-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Unless he lights it up he is probably holding it down just until Lynch is ready in a few weeks, but regardless...a change was needed.

Who knows, he might do ok. He has been in the system before, and has rapport with DT and Sanders.

If he plays well enough to move the chains and score some TDs then I expect he will hold the job until next training camp.

I believe that is the idea and hope.

Nothing to lose with this switch, just wished it had come a game or two earlier.

trey wingo‏Verified account @wingoz 50s51 seconds ago
More
Denver here's the glass half full scenario: Last time Brock Osweiler started a game for you.. you won the SUPER BOWL that season!!

The power of optimism. :laugh:

Davii
11-01-2017, 10:23 AM
Good. I'm glad Joseph showed he IS willing to do something. Better late than never and all that.

BroncoWave
11-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Finally. It was beyond due.

Nomad
11-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Phew wee.....that means no more whining.

Timmy!
11-01-2017, 11:32 AM
6 quarters late, but better late than never. Unfortunately we happen to be playing the best team in the league on the road.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2017, 11:46 AM
From article -

After lengthy discussions with general manager John Elway and his coaching staff, coach Vance Joseph asked Osweiler and Siemian to report to the team’s Dove Valley headquarters Tuesday evening to inform them of the move. Joseph then told the rest of the team Wednesday morning that Osweiler will take over and start Sunday against the 7-1 Eagles in Philadelphia, where the Broncos will try to bounce back after three consecutive losses fueled by turnovers.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/01/brock-osweiler-named-broncos-starting-quarterback/

dogfish
11-01-2017, 12:05 PM
welp, fingers crossed. . .

topscribe
11-01-2017, 12:06 PM

Remember Paxton during preseason? Brock is our only chance this year. If they insert Paxton,
it will be as a "wait 'till next year" situation, IMO. Let's hope Brock can keep the ship upright . . .

dogfish
11-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Phew wee.....that means no more whining.

yea, until next week. . . :laugh:

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Relying on Brock Osweiler to be this offense's savior is akin to sitting in a burning house, closing your eyes and pretending everything is fine.

How inspiring.

Slick
11-01-2017, 12:13 PM
I'm not expecting much difference. Maybe he'll surprise us.

NightTerror218
11-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Oz was set up to lose with texans. Screwed up offense there but destroyed him. He looked promising here before he left. I do not mind giving him a shot. Elway inveated in him and not suprised he was given another shot.

Pudge
11-01-2017, 12:43 PM
The guy the Texans gave away a second round pick to get off their roster, and the Browns paid millions to not have on their roster, is our new starter? And we're all happy? I'm confused I guess. Change for the sake of change.

Let's take the 27 year old qb who was almost forced to retire. I don't mind the change, but you're going to be disappointed if you expect anything different than what we've been seeing

Davii
11-01-2017, 12:47 PM
The guy the Texans gave away a second round pick to get off their roster, and the Browns paid millions to not have on their roster, is our new starter? And we're all happy? I'm confused I guess. Change for the sake of change.

Let's take the 27 year old qb who was almost forced to retire. I don't mind the change, but you're going to be disappointed if you expect anything different than what we've been seeing

Happy? No. Understanding this is a better option? Yes.

Shazam!
11-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Relying on Brock Osweiler to be this offense's savior is akin to sitting in a burning house, closing your eyes and pretending everything is fine.

How inspiring.

He is gonna get wrecked vs Phillys front 7.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:11 PM

Do you mean "Lynch is physically able to play in a couple of weeks" or "Lynch is mentally ready to play?"

Because it doesn't look like Lynch will ever be ready mentally. They will put him in soon anyway unless Brock plays lights out.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2017, 01:15 PM
He is gonna get wrecked vs Phillys front 7.

Is that as much as saying that the Bronco's main problem on offense is the OL, and a QB change will not help?

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton Bronco Fan View Post

How inspiring.

The Broncos don't have a franchise QB, that's all. That's what it looks like. "Just don't turn the be all and they are in every game and have a chance to win." -- Dave Logan, KOA. Can Osweiler do that? "Can Paxton play in every game and give them a chance to win? That's the question."

tripp
11-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Guys, our last QB threw 3 INT's against the Chiefs, didn't even score against the Chargers, and lost against an 0-5 team in which we were never even close to winning.

No Brock isn't a top 10 QB, but if you're shocked by us being happy that TS is benched, you must be living under a rock.

Buff
11-01-2017, 01:19 PM

How inspiring.

That analogy would be if Trevor was still starting.

This is more akin to getting a glass of water from the faucet and throwing it on the flames hoping that will contain the inferno.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Is that as much as saying that the Bronco's main problem on offense is the OL, and a QB change will not help?

It will help a LOT if Giraffe #1 doesn't turn the ball over three times a game on incredibly stupid throws. Will that be enough to win outright? Possibly. At least they wouldn't be doomed.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:24 PM
That analogy would be if Trevor was still starting.

This is more akin to getting a glass of water from the faucet and throwing it on the flames hoping that will contain the inferno.

No, this is more like getting rid of a fireman who is constantly pouring gasoline on the blaze. The fire might not burn so hot if you just stop doing that.

NightTerror218
11-01-2017, 01:24 PM
I am shocked how many people have given up on lynch.

tripp
11-01-2017, 01:28 PM

I want to either, see him next year in pre-season, or week 15 IF this season is over for us.

I personally hated this dudes guts last year from his play, but I also realize he's a rookie and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I hope he's matured, and studied the playbook. I want him to succeed, I just don't think it's beneficial for him to play any time soon.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Has he ever shown signs of turning into a QB who can read NFL defenses? No. He would have shown something by now if he was ever going to do anything. At least some sign. But, no. He was badly beaten out of a job by a guy who really sucks. I loved the pick when they took him. But, it's over. He's just a busted pick. Better get used to it. The QB of the future isn't on the roster.

Buff
11-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Has he ever shown signs of turning into a QB who can read NFL defenses? No. He would have shown something by now if he was ever going to do anything. At least some sign. But, no. He was badly beaten out of a job by a guy who really sucks. I loved the pick when they took him. But, it's over. He's just a busted pick. Better get used to it. The QB of the future isn't on the roster.

We haven't actually seen Chad Kelly suck yet, so I'm hopeful!

jhns
11-01-2017, 01:32 PM
From bad QB play to more bad QB play, with the option of probably even worse QB play still on the bench.

I think it's just time to start hoping they can somehow find a QB this offseason.

Buff
11-01-2017, 01:33 PM
From bad QB play to more bad QB play, with the option of probably even worse QB play still on the bench.

I think it's just time to start hoping they can somehow find a QB this offseason.

I am already looking forward to overpaying Kirk Cousins in a few months.

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Lindsay Jones‏Verified account @bylindsayhjones 31m31 minutes ago

The biggest (only?!) thing for Osweiler is not committing turnovers. Can he manage it? 2016: 16 INT, 1 lost fumble. 2015 (7 g): 6 INT, 1 F.

Lindsay Jones‏Verified account @bylindsayhjones 27m27 minutes ago

Osweiler also takes a lot of sacks -- 27 in his 14 starts for Houston last year; and 23 in his 7 starts for Denver in 2015.

So the Broncos' success with Osweiler will be all about decision making. Can he get rid of the ball quickly?

tripp
11-01-2017, 01:37 PM
I am already looking forward to overpaying Kirk Cousins in a few months.

I've been thinking about that a lot, I don't think we will, given the opportunity. Too important to keep the defense together IMO

Buff
11-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Lindsay Jones‏Verified account @bylindsayhjones 31m31 minutes ago

The biggest (only?!) thing for Osweiler is not committing turnovers. Can he manage it? 2016: 16 INT, 1 lost fumble. 2015 (7 g): 6 INT, 1 F.

Osweiler also takes a lot of sacks -- 27 in his 14 starts for Houston last year; and 23 in his 7 starts for Denver in 2015.

So the Broncos' success with Osweiler will be all about decision making. Can he get rid of the ball quickly?

Oh so he just needs to not turn the ball over and not take sacks and make good decisions to be successful! Lindsay Jones cracking the code ya'll!

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 01:41 PM
Oh so he just needs to not turn the ball over and not take sacks and make good decisions to be successful! Lindsay Jones cracking the code ya'll!

Well, we're all assuming he'll be better than Siemian, but those numbers aren't very positive. Eagles are going to go giraffe hunting this Sunday as he slowly ambles around the pocket.

dogfish
11-01-2017, 01:43 PM

i am surprised that there's anyone who hasn't given up on him. . .

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:44 PM
I've been thinking about that a lot, I don't think we will, given the opportunity. Too important to keep the defense together IMO

He's probably going to stay in DC. Notice that Kyle Shanahan jumped to get Garappolo, rather than wait to get Cousins next year. He could think it's too much risk as he's likely to stay there on a long term deal.

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 01:47 PM
He's probably going to stay in DC. Notice that Kyle Shanahan jumped to get Garappolo, rather than wait to get Cousins next year. He could think it's too much risk as he's likely to stay there on a long term deal.

I think that bridge is burned, or at least is currently burning. Cousins made out well there by betting on himself, but I can't see the Redskins tagging him a third time which would lead to an insane cap hit, plus all the bad press that would go along with paying a guy above market rate for three years when they could have just signed him to a long term deal.

Plenty of teams still out there in the QB market - he'll get a big deal from someone. Jets are a good possibility for any of the big name FA guys.

Slick
11-01-2017, 01:47 PM

Yeah, when you can't beat the guy who's been stinking up the joint for the last several weeks that doesn't bode well.

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 01:48 PM

In theory, he can still be learning and progressing. He was a "project" after all. I just haven't seen any sign of that. We can't go into next year hoping he lives up to his potential.

Buff
11-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Well, we're all assuming he'll be better than Siemian, but those numbers aren't very positive. Eagles are going to go giraffe hunting this Sunday as he slowly ambles around the pocket.

I don't think anyone is assuming anything other than we'll lose on Sunday.

wayninja
11-01-2017, 01:49 PM
I'm sure we will still suck, but at least the puns, and whining and rage, will feel fresh.

tripp
11-01-2017, 01:51 PM

Yeah funny enough, I think Brandon Marshall (NYG) said it best regarding that.. Skip tweeted "If Shanahan opted for Jimmy G over Kirk what does that say about Kirk?" Brandon Marshall hit the nail on the head.. "One was available and the other wasn't".

I don't think Kirk will be available at all. I think he'll be locked down in Washington on a long term deal

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 01:53 PM
I don't think anyone is assuming anything other than we'll lose on Sunday.

We agree on that one!

tripp
11-01-2017, 01:55 PM
We agree on that one!

We'll always be given an opportunity to win with our defense. I don't know how Brock will perform, but the only consistent thing through the years is our defense.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 01:56 PM
I think that bridge is burned, or at least is currently burning. Cousins made out well there by betting on himself, but I can't see the Redskins tagging him a third time which would lead to an insane cap hit, plus all the bad press that would go along with paying a guy above market rate for three years when they could have just signed him to a long term deal.

Plenty of teams still out there in the QB market - he'll get a big deal from someone. Jets are a good possibility for any of the big name FA guys.

He's talking with their owner, Dan Snyder. Cousins says he would like to sign a longterm deal they just low balled him, refusing to commit to anything over $16 M a year. Hw was willing to sign for $19m per. Now it will be a lot more, but they have no choice. If they let him walk the DC media will crucify them. They remain committed to doing a long term deal, they just didn't think he had proved enough yet. Now he has.

chazoe60
11-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Welcome back Brent. Can't wait to hear how you do Sunday. I won't be watching.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Vance Joseph is talking now.

tripp
11-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 23s24 seconds ago
More
#Broncos Brock Osweiler put it perfectly "ball security is job security" Yep. #Denver7

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 23s23 seconds ago
More
#Broncos @bosweiler17: "I think when players get in trouble sometimes is when they make the game bigger than it is."

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 24s24 seconds ago
More
#Broncos @bosweiler17: "It's taking what the defense gives, taking it one play at a time."

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 16s17 seconds ago
More
#Broncos @bosweiler17: "I'm here. I'm ready to play football." #BOSSweiler

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 1m1 minute ago
More
#Broncos @bosweiler17: "I love that the defense is frustrated. ... It means they care. It means they want to win."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 12s13 seconds ago
More
#Broncos Osweiler had a tongue in cheek response to learning from his past mistakes. Yeah he gets it. Wasn't good last year. #Denver7

104.3 The FAN‏ @1043TheFan 21s22 seconds ago
More
#Broncos @bosweiler17: "I'm going to go out and lay it on the line for them like I'm sure they will for me."

dogfish
11-01-2017, 03:40 PM
alright, osweasel, this is probably your last chance to be a starter in this league. . . make the most of it, kid. . .

ShaneFalco
11-01-2017, 03:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCP-dLUYAA5-nP.jpg

tripp
11-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Impressive news conference from Brock. Sounds confident, acknowledges past mistakes, and knows his role. He said it best with "ball security is job security". It all means nothing if he can't produce on the field, but at the very least makes you excited for Sunday.

Another concern of mine is what kind of game plan Mike McCoy will have for him. The pressure is on the coaches just as much as Brock.

Ryan Koenigsberg‏ @RyanKoenigsberg 5m5 minutes ago
More
How refreshing Brock was on that podium is the exact reason the Broncos had to make the switch. That confidence, that attitude rubs off on the offense.
Everyone can take on the clean-slate mentality.

sneakers
11-01-2017, 04:03 PM
wooohooo

sneakers
11-01-2017, 04:04 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCP-dLUYAA5-nP.jpg

I can never hate the guy for this game

topscribe
11-01-2017, 04:05 PM
What could Paxton have shown by now? He's been out injured since preseason. And I'm not sure
how good he's supposed to be at reading defenses. He came into the league as "very raw" and
has played relatively little on the pro level. I think the jury needs to stay out on him . . .

tripp
11-01-2017, 04:11 PM
What could Paxton have shown by now? He's been out injured since preseason. And I'm not sure
how good he's supposed to be at reading defenses. He came into the league as "very raw" and
has played relatively little on the pro level. I think the jury needs to stay out on him . . .

Been saying it all along, needs to mature much like Chad Kelly. I don't think he was ready mentally to be a leader of the locker room. Sitting on the bench can do a lot of good. Hopefully it's sent some kind of message, and let's see what kind of work he puts in the off-season and let it play out in training camp. I think if he can't beat out Chad Kelly and whoever else we have at QB next year, then he's a bust.

BroncoJoe
11-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Welcome back Brent. Can't wait to hear how you do Sunday. I won't be watching.

Loser.

weazel
11-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Same is same

Rick
11-01-2017, 06:00 PM
They needed to change something. Simien simply was crapping the bed and they had to show the team they were willing to try something different before they lose the entire locker room.

I am not sure how much to expect though, really if you look at the stats over the 2 years by Brock and Trever, they are very similar.

Brock's 7 games were similar to Trevor's games last year. And Brock last year in Houston was similar to Trevor this year.

Neither guy is especially accurate. But a change had to happen, hopefully he plays well enough to turn things around.

BroncoTech
11-01-2017, 06:18 PM
When I go tire shopping it isn't for retreads.

aberdien
11-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Good.

Stop picking our QBs though Elway please unless they are proven.

ShaneFalco
11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/925793034960113665

ShaneFalco
11-01-2017, 06:43 PM
thats pretty awful, but yea i hope he is better by sunday

HORSEPOWER 56
11-01-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm sure we will still suck, but at least the puns, and whining and rage, will feel fresh.

I think the major difference will be that pretty much no matter how bad Oz is on Sunday, nobody will be calling for ****face to get put back in. ;)

topscribe
11-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Actually, no. In all seven games, the only one who really gave Denver a run for the money
was the Chargers, and that was only in the second game. VJ nailed it when he called attention
to the fact that the Broncos Monday outplayed the Chiefs everywhere but the turnovers. If
they can cut them out, or at least dramatically down, we will see an entirely different team.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Actually, no. In all seven games, the only one who really gave Denver a run for the money
was the Chargers, and that was only in the second game. VJ nailed it when he called attention
to the fact that the Broncos Monday outplayed the Chiefs everywhere but the turnovers. If
they can cut them out, or at least dramatically down, we will see an entirely different team.

We outplayed the Bills too, save the turnovers.

topscribe
11-01-2017, 07:15 PM
We outplayed the Bills too, save the turnovers.
Exactly. The Broncos have asserted themselves where they have needed to. The keys are
essentially run the ball and stop the run. They have done that for the most part on offense,
and have done it big time on defense. Keep doing that, and stop turning the ball over, and
they will win some games . . .

wayninja
11-01-2017, 07:15 PM

I guess that's a good way of looking at it, but it still feels like spin to me. Our defense gave a great effort. We were totally outworked on the other side of the ball, and garbage time stats don't contradict what I saw with my own eyes.

Although the running game was pretty impressive, as was the run-blocking, so bright spots there.

Regardless, I don't really have high expectations going into philly with a brock still needing to "shake the rust". They probably aren't going to make our comeback particularly easy.

Cugel
11-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Playing well, except for lots of turnovers, is like being a "little bit pregnant". There's no such thing.

VonDoom
11-01-2017, 08:29 PM
I guess that's a good way of looking at it, but it still feels like spin to me. Our defense gave a great effort. We were totally outworked on the other side of the ball, and garbage time stats don't contradict what I saw with my own eyes.

Although the running game was pretty impressive, as was the run-blocking, so bright spots there.

Regardless, I don't really have high expectations going into philly with a brock still needing to "shake the rust". They probably aren't going to make our comeback particularly easy.

The Giants and Chargers games were disasters. Feels like we could have won that Chiefs game if we had even slightly competent QB play

wayninja
11-01-2017, 08:45 PM
The Giants and Chargers games were disasters. Feels like we could have won that Chiefs game if we had even slightly competent QB play

I don't totally disagree. We were our own worst enemy. Boy, but what an enemy!

And if I'm being fair, there were some KEY drops. Even the few times TS made a good throw, the catch was a crapshoot (and one was in the endzone!).

But it's true that KC just couldn't completely put us away until the end. I credit that to the defense.

weazel
11-01-2017, 08:47 PM
I think "Osweiler" in German means "out of options"

tripp
11-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Big difference from SB winning season to this season is the fact that we're turning the ball over. Our offense was putrid in 2015, barely getting by and our defense constantly bailed us out by scoring TD's or creating turn overs.

Just don't turn the ball over and we'll be ok, even against Philly. We have a far better run game this year than in 2015, just keep doing what works and take shots down field

BroncoWave
11-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Big difference from SB winning season to this season is the fact that we're turning the ball over. Our offense was putrid in 2015, barely getting by and our defense constantly bailed us out by scoring TD's or creating turn overs.

Just don't turn the ball over and we'll be ok, even against Philly. We have a far better run game this year than in 2015, just keep doing what works and take shots down field

Yeah, the amount of miracle game-saving turnovers that defense created in 2015 was insane. Take away those turnovers, that could just have easily have been a team that missed the playoffs as one that won the Super Bowl, as we're starting to see this year.

tripp
11-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Yeah, the amount of miracle game-saving turnovers that defense created in 2015 was insane. Take away those turnovers, that could just have easily have been a team that missed the playoffs as one that won the Super Bowl, as we're starting to see this year.

Completely agree. This defense can still ball if you start opposing teams down at their own 20 yard line. 2015 we'd option for a run on a 3rd and long rather than try for the first because we knew the defense is likely to create a turn over or even score. I'm still at that kind of mind set now, give them a chance and they'll produce.. didn't even give the defense a chance Monday night

Simple Jaded
11-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Poor Brent!

Simple Jaded
11-01-2017, 09:48 PM

Apparently people don’t get how far these garbage spread QB’s have to go, Dak and Watson make people think there’s nothing to it but to do it. Calling a QB a bust after 18 months was stupid before the latest CBA, and that was before a change in system and a lengthy injury absence.

These same fans will be clamoring for Jackson or Darnold in 6 months, too.

If teams can’t be more patient than fans then they can’t draft spread QB’s.

ShaneFalco
11-01-2017, 10:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucYDhOV3WqY

Northman
11-02-2017, 05:01 AM
https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22885768_10155169137298412_4212892128095065875_n.j pg?oh=43f60e8f95602d63f0c8135c9a9dbaf2&oe=5A6BD2AB

Freyaka
11-02-2017, 09:00 AM

How inspiring.

And relying on Trevor is better? I mean, what's the worst Brock can do, throw 3 turnovers and fail to score a single point....oh wait, Trevor's got that one in the bag.

No QB on this roster is the answer, but at least the FO is trying something different to try and find a spark on offense.

Freyaka
11-02-2017, 09:21 AM

I mean, I still don't have confidence that we'll win another game this year, but I've come to terms with that. It is what it is. Every team has down years, this is ours. We'll have a low draft pick and hopefully grab some super stars and restock our talent base. Come back next year and hope for a better product on the field.

dogfish
11-02-2017, 12:10 PM
And relying on Trevor is better? I mean, what's the worst Brock can do, throw 3 turnovers and fail to score a single point....oh wait, Trevor's got that one in the bag.

No QB on this roster is the answer, but at least the FO is trying something different to try and find a spark on offense.

oh, man, just think of the time you wasted banging out all those pro-trevor posts. . . :lol:

underrated29
11-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Kelly is on the roster

and you morons need to stop typing out "I mean". The hell is wrong with all of you

VonDoom
11-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Kelly is on the roster

and you morons need to stop typing out "I mean". The hell is wrong with all of you

Sounds like Kelly is going to IR. We still need to showcase the giraffes for the rest of this year.

wayninja
11-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Kelly is on the roster

The hell is wrong with us? How should our hell be?

Freyaka
11-02-2017, 01:16 PM
oh, man, just think of the time you wasted banging out all those pro-trevor posts. . . :lol:

I don't consider it time wasted to try and give a guy proper time to develop and prove himself. He's had that time, I still think the potential is/was there, but he's fundamentally broken at this point. I don't know that even giving him a perfect o-line would course correct Trevor. He's damaged goods at this point.

Freyaka
11-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Kelly is on the roster

I mean, I don't really care if you like it, I'll probably double the amount of times I do it going forward just because I know it bugs you. I mean, why not right?

underrated29
11-02-2017, 01:57 PM
I mean, I don't really care if you like it, I'll probably double the amount of times I do it going forward just because I know it bugs you. I mean, why not right?

Its vernacular herpes. It does not bother me. It just sounds stupid on all levels. I am baffled as to why people say this in real life, but actually typing it out is deplorable in the funniest way of stupidity. It is solid word vomit.

Freyaka
11-02-2017, 02:07 PM
Its vernacular herpes. It does not bother me. It just sounds stupid on all levels. I am baffled as to why people say this in real life, but actually typing it out is deplorable in the funniest way of stupidity. It is solid word vomit.

You're vernacular herpes...

underrated29
11-02-2017, 02:34 PM
You're vernacular herpes...

I am. So stop putting me in your mouth

wayninja
11-02-2017, 03:06 PM
I am. So stop putting me in your mouth

The hell is wrong with you! The hell I say!

BroncoJoe
11-02-2017, 03:08 PM
As a former Brock hater because he left, I'm kind of excited to see what he does on Sunday. I'll be his biggest supporter until he gives me (another) reason not to.

BeefStew25
11-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Joe is an athletic supporter.

NightTrainLayne
11-02-2017, 03:17 PM
I have to say I'm more excited to watch the game this Sunday than I would have been otherwise.

The Eagles really haven't played a tough schedule. They lost to the Chiefs, and had wins against the Redskins, Panthers, 49ers, Giants, Cardinals & Chargers. Maybe we can catch them napping.

LawDog
11-02-2017, 04:53 PM
One thing that works in our favor is that Houston did not play the Iggles last year, so they've never played live against Giraffe 1.0...

Cugel
11-03-2017, 03:16 PM
If the giraffe can avoid turnovers he can be successful. Of course Osweiler is a turnover machine, so. . . .

wayninja
11-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Maybe he can turnover the engine to turnover a new leaf on being a turnover machine.

Cugel
11-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Maybe he can turnover the engine to turnover a new leaf on being a turnover machine.

That's the way to hope! If the Broncos can overlook the Giants, maybe the Eagles will laugh so hard watching film of Denver's offense, they will fail to cover someone. . . .

Pudge
11-05-2017, 09:21 PM
No, this is more like getting rid of a fireman who is constantly pouring gasoline on the blaze. The fire might not burn so hot if you just stop doing that.

******* Brock, with all his gasoline

ShaneFalco
11-05-2017, 10:22 PM
https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23168030_1691454140901267_7655119881199891165_n.jp g?oh=9755d4e8c52c1fdeb74b93a5e302c79e&oe=5A9BA40E

Rick
11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
He was just trying to fit it in to the shortest guy on the field wedged between 3 DBs. What could go wrong?

VonDoom
11-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Ball security is job security ...

Denver Native (Carol)
11-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m

Brock gets another week.. As expected.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver

Vance Joseph: “Brock’s experience & personality … really gave us confidence going into this week."

NightTrainLayne
11-06-2017, 03:41 PM
I can't wait for another week of great practice!

;)

Dreadnought
11-06-2017, 03:46 PM
I can't wait for another week of great practice!

;)

I bet we work on our execution, too! And playing smarter! In all three phases no less!

weazel
11-06-2017, 03:50 PM

Vance Joseph: “Brock’s experience & personality … really gave us confidence going into this week."

his personality? WTF?

Johnson thinks they're going on a date

wayninja
11-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Vance Johnson?

We should TOTALLY bring back the 3 amigos.

Slick
11-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m

Brock gets another week.. As expected.

Good grief. Gave you confidence?

slim
11-06-2017, 04:19 PM
https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23168030_1691454140901267_7655119881199891165_n.jp g?oh=9755d4e8c52c1fdeb74b93a5e302c79e&oe=5A9BA40E

Why is 84 the player not trying to catch the ball?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-06-2017, 04:28 PM

Because he knows he doesn’t have a 72 inch vertical?

Shazam!
11-06-2017, 04:40 PM
He gonna get rocked. Broncos gonna get embarrassed in prime time.

The League should flex in another game. This is gonna be ugly. The booing will start in the 1st Qtr

slim
11-06-2017, 04:41 PM
I don't need excuses. I need results.

Tbolt
11-06-2017, 05:42 PM

I asked that in the gameday thread. Not even looking for the ball.

weazel
11-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Vance Johnson?

We should TOTALLY bring back the 3 amigos.

lol nice catch, I didn't even notice I did that. Damn they were entertaining though.

The league really should flex in a different game, can they do it this early in the season? I thought they could only do that after a certain week.

ShaneFalco
11-06-2017, 06:23 PM
vance jospeh is baghdad bob

weazel
11-06-2017, 06:25 PM

nah he's Little Boy, because he's blowing this team the **** up

turftoad
11-06-2017, 06:51 PM

Or at least try9ing to break it up. I don't think he could have touched the ball anyway. Not a good throw.

MOtorboat
11-06-2017, 07:33 PM
The last person I'm blaming on that play is McKenzie.

Tbolt
11-06-2017, 07:39 PM

WTH is he looking at? The ball is above his head, and he's looking at the beer guy.

topscribe
11-06-2017, 07:57 PM

WTH is he looking at? The ball is above his head, and he's looking at the beer guy.

Or at least try9ing to break it up. I don't think he could have touched the ball anyway. Not a good throw.
Judging from the picture, he's not finished running his route. I don't know what happened at the
other end of this pass, but Brock might have been under intense pressure and had to pass it
before he wanted, in which case McKenzie's route might not be fully developed. Just a guess.

MOtorboat
11-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Judging from the picture, he's not finished running his route. I don't know what happened at the
other end of this pass, but Brock might have been under intense pressure and had to pass it
before he wanted, in which case McKenzie's route might not be fully developed. Just a guess.

It was a scramble situation.

MOtorboat
11-06-2017, 08:02 PM

Who knows. He's probably looking at where the ball ia going to land and thinking to himself, "this is when they finally throw it my way!?"

Like I said, Osweiler heaved it into triple coverage. It was an awful decision by the quarterback.

topscribe
11-06-2017, 09:26 PM
It was a scramble situation.
Well, so much for my theory. :D

dogfish
11-06-2017, 11:48 PM

probably wasn't expecting os to throw it his way with half the defense on him. . .

Buff
11-07-2017, 12:03 AM

OK, but he also hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt and has shown poor instincts thus far. Soooo...

MOtorboat
11-07-2017, 12:25 AM
OK, but he also hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt and has shown poor instincts thus far. Soooo...

He's 5-7 and that's triple coverage with the ball thrown four feet over his head. What was he supposed to do? Running into one of three dudes is about the best option.

Buff
11-07-2017, 01:06 AM
He's 5-7 and that's triple coverage with the ball thrown four feet over his head. What was he supposed to do? Running into one of three dudes is about the best option.

He could start by not looking completely clueless. I didn't expect him to catch the ball, but I did expect him to understand that he was A.) A WR playing for the Denver Broncos and B.) Actually in the process of running a pass route, which could result in a ball being thrown in his general vicinity.

Hawgdriver
11-07-2017, 01:08 AM
He was busy being the juice.

wayninja
11-07-2017, 01:29 AM
The last time Brock faced NE, he thew for less than 200 yards, an INT and 0 TD's, scoring 0 points.

This should be fun.

dogfish
11-07-2017, 01:42 AM
He was busy being the juice.

or not being the juice, as the case may be. . .

you think maybe we should try him on, like an end-around or a bubble screen, rather than a jump ball?

Hawgdriver
11-07-2017, 01:45 AM
or not being the juice, as the case may be. . .

you think maybe we should try him on, like an end-around or a bubble screen, rather than a jump ball?

He has a talent for making dudes miss in space...maybe take a page from KC and how they use Hill..

dogfish
11-07-2017, 02:11 AM
He has a talent for making dudes miss in space...maybe take a page from KC and how they use Hill..

this seems like a good thought. . . who has vance's pager number?

weazel
11-07-2017, 03:35 PM

to be fair, he was used to seeing TS hit the beer guy with half his throws

Cugel
11-08-2017, 10:39 AM
The last time Brock faced NE, he thew for less than 200 yards, an INT and 0 TD's, scoring 0 points.

This should be fun.

I don't think you can hope for such a performance this week. More like 2 INTs and no TDs.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 12:27 PM
McKenzie shoulda pulled a parquor move and run up someone’s back and tried to elevate to the ball that was 14 feet in the air.

Straight up ninja moves is what we need at this point.

Tbolt
11-08-2017, 12:36 PM
McKenzie shoulda pulled a parquor move and run up someone’s back and tried to elevate to the ball that was 14 feet in the air.

Straight up ninja moves is what we need at this point.

Or, you know, playing a little DB to break up an INT. Which he sorta did anyway as he got in the way as a bystander. But he seemed clueless that there was a play happening anywhere in his vicinity. I don't expect a catch, just a general acknowledgement that there is a game to which he is a paid participant.

NightTerror218
11-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Last time brock played the pats for us he lead us to a win. I will take that again. Nothing flashy but a win.

wayninja
11-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Last time brock played the pats for us he lead us to a win. I will take that again. Nothing flashy but a win.

"for us" being the key to that sentence.

Cugel
11-11-2017, 03:03 PM

"There are no Patriots infidels in Denver. Never!"

"My feelings, as usual, we will slaughter them all."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die."

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

Well, if the shoe fits. . . .

DT88TheGreat
11-11-2017, 06:32 PM
The last time I seen Brock play a game for Denver he looked terrible. I have zero confidence in Brock as a quarterback. The Broncos will lose this game but it'll be close due to the defense and being at home. The fact kf the matter is the Broncos are ony going to win 5 game's this year and the patriots won't be one of those 5.

I am just looking forward too seeing the o line progress and Paxton progress as he play's the rest of the way after the patriots game.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 12:35 PM
Hey 88 hope all is well brother. How did you like Osweiler last night?

Cugel
11-13-2017, 01:15 PM
Brock should get 1 more game. Hopefully the Special Teams won't get them blown out in the first quarter. Then it's time for Paxton, ready or not.

tripp
11-13-2017, 02:08 PM
Brock should get 1 more game. Hopefully the Special Teams won't get them blown out in the first quarter. Then it's time for Paxton, ready or not.

I think Brock did an OK job last night. Mind you I didn't watch the 4th quarter for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure what anyone is looking to get out of Paxton this year, this O-line is awful, defense is in shambles, and ST is a joke. This isn't a make or break year for Paxton, he still has next year and the year after that to do *something*. I think we draft another QB regardless because reality is, if Paxton is the QB in waiting, then he would've been out there already. You don't let Osweiler take up valuable playing time

Cugel
11-13-2017, 03:59 PM
I think Brock did an OK job last night. Mind you I didn't watch the 4th quarter for obvious reasons.

I'm not sure what anyone is looking to get out of Paxton this year, this O-line is awful, defense is in shambles, and ST is a joke. This isn't a make or break year for Paxton, he still has next year and the year after that to do *something*. I think we draft another QB regardless because reality is, if Paxton is the QB in waiting, then he would've been out there already. You don't let Osweiler take up valuable playing time

The Broncos are going to have a top 10 pick next year, possibly top 5. They either have to commit to Paxton Lynch as their intended starter or else get rid of him and draft a rookie with a top 5 pick. If they do draft a QB in the top 10, he has to play.

So, the "development" of Paxton Lynch comes to a screeching halt at that point. He is no longer the "future franchise QB in waiting." He is officially a busted 1st round pick at that point.

In 2018 they will need a veteran starter, which could be Trevor until the rookie draft pick is ready to start, the rookie, and one other veteran if they go with 3 QBs on the active roster, as is probable.

There just isn't room for Paxton if he's not a veteran starter they can depend on to do a decent job - either they commit to him as their franchise QB and draft an elite monster pass-rushing DT or DE like Kalil Mack or Joey Bosa with their top 5 pick. Or they cut him, go with Trevor or sign a veteran until the rookie top 10 QB pick can get ready.

They can't wait around another year to see if Paxton Lynch will ever develop. What if he doesn't? You need to make a final decision by next April, which means we are out of time.

The season is over. Time to put in Paxton and see if he can improve, because winning games is no longer important. They are out of the playoffs and officially in rebuilding mode.

In fact, the only reason to go with Brock at this point is that he didn't totally suck last game, and they might conceivably go with HIM as the starter next year, cut Lynch and draft an OT or DE with the #1 pick. That is wildly unlikely of course.

But, it is POSSIBLE.

What if the Broncos somehow turn things around, and win 3 more games? That would give them a 6-10 record, and around the #10 pick. That's too low a pick to get a top QB unless they are willing to give up at least their #1 and #2 picks from next year, and probably more, to move up.

Maybe at that point keeping Osweiler around for another year is the best option.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Hey 88 hope all is well brother. How did you like Osweiler last night?

I thought he played mediocre football and tried to be safe, he wasn't terrible but he wasn't looking like a franchise guy either, him amd Trevor are the kings of field goal drive's. They'll wing it all the way up until the field shrinks and thats when they'll say screw it and accept a field goal.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 05:18 PM

Paxton has been injured or he'd likely been starting. Lynch scouting report clearly said he'd need two year's before being ready. Welp he's abiu to play in year two. You cannot label this KID a bust.

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 05:39 PM
I thought he played mediocre football and tried to be safe, he wasn't terrible but he wasn't looking like a franchise guy either, him amd Trevor are the kings of field goal drive's. They'll wing it all the way up until the field shrinks and thats when they'll say screw it and accept a field goal.

Would you like him as backup?

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 07:42 PM
Would you like him as backup?

Yeah he has back-up ability, if called upon for a few game's I think he could steer the ship as long as everything around him is going well.

ShaneFalco
11-13-2017, 07:44 PM
i cant even blame siemian for sucking so bad earlier with this coaching.

how did Siemian even win 3 games?

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 07:56 PM
i cant even blame siemian for sucking so bad earlier with this coaching.

how did Siemian even win 3 games?

Lol I knew it wouldn't take long for Trevor apologist to creep back out of the woods with brand new excuses for him.... Why does Brock look better than Trevor?

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 08:02 PM
Honestly I️ don’t think this coaching staff is doing either of them any favors.

ShaneFalco
11-13-2017, 08:17 PM
Lol I knew it wouldn't take long for Trevor apologist to creep back out of the woods with brand new excuses for him.... Why does Brock look better than Trevor?

https://media.giphy.com/media/y6OnEl4yHImgU/giphy.gif

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 08:26 PM
Honestly I️ don’t think this coaching staff is doing either of them any favors.

The coaching staff is a new staff, like why does everyone think that every team can bring in new coaches, a first time HC, new system's on all 3 phases of the game and it's just supposed to click right away? Then you factor in us needing a few pieces at critical spots and we're supposed to just have it all together 8 game's into the season.

I had the Broncos winning 5-6 game's this year and it appears I'll be right. Those last 2-3 wins are likely to be late in the year.

ShaneFalco
11-13-2017, 08:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/OUnQvYHi6AJva/giphy.gif

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 09:28 PM
The coaching staff is a new staff, like why does everyone think that every team can bring in new coaches, a first time HC, new system's on all 3 phases of the game and it's just supposed to click right away? Then you factor in us needing a few pieces at critical spots and we're supposed to just have it all together 8 game's into the season.

I had the Broncos winning 5-6 game's this year and it appears I'll be right. Those last 2-3 wins are likely to be late in the year.

Sometimes I think you are so full of shit but I sure do enjoy your passionate football takes.

DT88TheGreat
11-13-2017, 11:41 PM
I am full of many thing's but poop isn't one of them. Lol

But thanks I suppose. I just believe this type of season was needed so that we don't fall into mediocrity..... We must cash in on having first dibs on the cream of the crop.

LawDog
11-14-2017, 02:49 PM

Since this thread, and most of your meandering takes, have to do with the offense... let me point out that the new HC is a defensive guy with zero offensive coaching experience, so they hired McCoy who has tons of OC experience and a few mediocre years as an actual HC, plus Musgrave who also has tons of experience on the offensive side of the ball. The system isn't really that new, and McCoy has used it for so long he should be able to implement it and adapt it to the players but he just hasn't been able to. Contrary to your observation, they did seem to be clicking right away but have regressed horribly as the season has gone on. Some of that is due to injury, some due to a lack of talent, but mostly due to poor coaching.

DT88TheGreat
11-14-2017, 05:12 PM
What? Half of the Team doesn't know the scheme on offense, it doesn't just click easy as if you are playing madden bro.....

By the way Musgrave took the qb coach position for a reason and I believe he will take over as OC next year.

Rick
11-15-2017, 02:46 PM
Ouch.

https://youtu.be/Bcn6QpdIbog

wayninja
11-15-2017, 02:49 PM
Someone should let the dude know that a football game broke out near him.

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 02:50 PM
Ouch.

Too bad it wasn't Brock Olivo he hit (though with his accuracy, he may have been aiming for him.

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Someone should let the dude know that a football game broke out near him.

Is that what we're calling what happened Sunday?

LawDog
11-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Ouch.

Looks like one of the Microsoft Surface reps. Laughed out loud.

Rick
11-15-2017, 02:54 PM
I kind of feel bad for the guy but I am afraid I am an ******* and can't stop laughing :(

7DnBrnc53
11-15-2017, 03:00 PM
Paxton has been injured or he'd likely been starting. Lynch scouting report clearly said he'd need two year's before being ready. Welp he's abiu to play in year two. You cannot label this KID a bust.

There was also another scouting report that said that you would need a new QB in two years if you drafted him:

https://qbspeak.com/2016/02/27/video-analysis-paxton-lynch-is-a-certified-bust/

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Looks like one of the Microsoft Surface reps. Laughed out loud.

Brock was probably just pissed because he's stuck using a surface...I mean, god, those are just garbage most of the time...

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 03:04 PM
There was also another scouting report that said that you would need a new QB in two years if you drafted him:

Don't even bother with that kid, he's attached at the jock strap to Paxton Lynch.

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 03:09 PM

But for fun

The video shows that he has a big arm, he’s tall, and when guys are open he hits them. However, he doesn’t see the field with anticipation which is the number one thing that quarterbacks need to succeed at the NFL level.
Check

He holds the ball too long and doesn’t get rid of it at the top of his drop.
Also an accurate assessment

His real accuracy, hitting guys in stride and with good ball placement is lacking as well.
Accurate as well...

Lynch just doesn’t care about ball placement. He doesn’t get it. We see it on all his short throws. He rather show off his cannon then put his receivers in a better position.
Can't argue against that one either.

He does not seem to possess accuracy or anticipation that the NFL level necessitates. He has a huge arm, which is easily the most overrated quarterback requirement (you only need an arm that is strong enough, once you pass a certain threshold the significance is diminished).

This guy has pretty much perfectly pegged the issues Paxton had then and big surprise, he still has them now. He's not going to magically get better...He was a bad pick then, he's a bad pick now.

Slick
11-15-2017, 03:27 PM
But for fun

Check

Accurate as well...

This guy has pretty much perfectly pegged the issues Paxton had then and big surprise, he still has them now. He's not going to magically get better...He was a bad pick then, he's a bad pick now.

Your bias is showing.

Rick
11-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Brock was probably just pissed because he's stuck using a surface...I mean, god, those are just garbage most of the time...

Say what??

The Surface line is incredible.

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Say what??

The Surface line is incredible.

Maybe the 2-3 I've had to work with were just duds... I've had terrible, terrible luck with them personally. I spend so much time trying to help my mom fix hers that it just makes me want to scream. I finally told her to just buy a freaking laptop and ditch her surface.

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Your bias is showing.

Or it could be that I'm right and the truth is there for anyone to see that he's never going to be an NFL QB.

If I called out all of Tebow's flaws before we finally moved on from him, would that be bias too or recognizing the truth in front of my eyes?

Bias goes both ways there slick...

Rick
11-15-2017, 03:54 PM
He may very well be shit, but we have to let him play and give him the chance.

We invested too much in him to just piss away the picks it took to get him without giving him a trial.

Slick
11-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Or it could be that I'm right and the truth is there for anyone to see that he's never going to be an NFL QB.

If I called out all of Tebow's flaws before we finally moved on from him, would that be bias too or recognizing the truth in front of my eyes?

You might be right, but that isn't hard because most QBs drafted don't pan out (sorry for repeating something we've seen Cugel post thousands of times) You don't like him. It's so obvious. I listened to you go on and on about Siemian all off season and how he needs more time to develop, a better line, a TE, a slot receiver, a running game, etc.

You don't do that with Lynch.

I was just pointing that out after your multi quote "gotcha" post.

Trevor got 21 games and he was the 7th round pick. You'd better hope like hell that Lynch gets some game time this year because I seriously doubt Elway is going to throw his first round pick in the trash after starting less than 2 games.

Hawgdriver
11-15-2017, 04:09 PM

We invested too much in him to just piss away the picks it took to get him without giving him a trial.

Paxton is the derby horse that won't race. Derby giraffe, whatevs. But he's got a clean slate from me, just not much confidence. Get 'em, Pax!

Hawgdriver
11-15-2017, 04:15 PM
You might be right, but that isn't hard because most QBs drafted don't pan out (sorry for repeating something we've seen Cugel post thousands of times) You don't like him. It's so obvious. I listened to you go on and on about Siemian all off season and how he needs more time to develop, a better line, a TE, a slot receiver, a running game, etc.

Trevor got 21 games and he was the 7th round pick. You'd better hope like hell that Lynch gets some game time this year because I seriously doubt Elway is going to throw his first round pick in the trash after starting less than 2 games.

I'm guilty here, too. I preferred Siemian to Lynch when that was the contrived dichotomy. But we just fuct now.

I feel like the girls from Honey Cone

Wanted, young man single and free
Experience in love preferred, but will accept a young trainee

c2cQ47VVzU0

Freyaka
11-15-2017, 04:41 PM

You don't see me doing that with Trevor anymore either do you? Because I've come to see the truth that he sucks. The only QB on this roster that is even a little passable is Brock, and I wouldn't want to hand the franchise over to him. Just because I was incorrectly hyped up about Trevor, doesn't mean I'm wrong on Lynch. The guy's crap. He was a TERRIBLE draft pick and the sooner we cut him loose and draft someone else, the better.

Am I biased against Paxton? I don't care... He's never shown me a single thing to say he could be the guy, so why should I go against my instincts for him?

BeefStew25
11-15-2017, 04:52 PM
Freyaka you poop your pants one leg at a time just like everyone else.

Slick
11-15-2017, 05:32 PM
You don't see me doing that with Trevor anymore either do you? Because I've come to see the truth that he sucks. The only QB on this roster that is even a little passable is Brock, and I wouldn't want to hand the franchise over to him. Just because I was incorrectly hyped up about Trevor, doesn't mean I'm wrong on Lynch. The guy's crap. He was a TERRIBLE draft pick and the sooner we cut him loose and draft someone else, the better.

Am I biased against Paxton? I don't care... He's never shown me a single thing to say he could be the guy, so why should I go against my instincts for him?

Your instincts about judging QBs?

Cugel
11-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post

https://qbspeak.com/2016/02/27/video...ertified-bust/
But for fun

The video shows that he has a big arm, he’s tall, and when guys are open he hits them. However, he doesn’t see the field with anticipation which is the number one thing that quarterbacks need to succeed at the NFL level.
Check
He holds the ball too long and doesn’t get rid of it at the top of his drop.
His real accuracy, hitting guys in stride and with good ball placement is lacking as well.
Accurate as well...
Lynch just doesn’t care about ball placement. He doesn’t get it. We see it on all his short throws. He rather show off his cannon then put his receivers in a better position.
He does not seem to possess accuracy or anticipation that the NFL level necessitates. He has a huge arm, which is easily the most overrated quarterback requirement (you only need an arm that is strong enough, once you pass a certain threshold the significance is diminished).

Sadly, I agree, but they need to find out this season if he can get better. If he still sucks after 2 seasons time to move on (not that I think they will).

Cugel
11-15-2017, 05:51 PM

I agree, but they have to do it THIS year when nothing at all is on the line in a lost season!

wayninja
11-15-2017, 06:11 PM

Bias.

Rick
11-15-2017, 06:47 PM
I agree, but they have to do it THIS year when nothing at all is on the line in a lost season!

That we agree on. We need to see something before the draft.

DT88TheGreat
11-15-2017, 07:10 PM

Find the most negative scouting report for the 7th round pick Trevor and then tell us all hiw and why you dubbed him a great franchise quarterback.

DT88TheGreat
11-15-2017, 07:17 PM

Exactly x this is not going too happen, Elways nkt dumping lynch even if he does start the last 6 game's and doesn't light it up. All we need to see if progress from game 1 to game 6. Lynch will be given x amount of game's this year and then next season. The Broncos will not draft a quarterback in this year's draft.

DT88TheGreat
11-15-2017, 07:21 PM
Lol dude said his instincts for evaluating quarterbacks..... The same(instincts) that had him Trevor Siemens biggest fanboy ever...... And now his instincts realizes that Trevor sucks... Even though he's sucked his entire football life dating back to pee wee ball, high school, college and a pro.

Rick
11-15-2017, 07:24 PM
I could see a QB getting drafted in the first if Lynch comes in and looks like hot garbage.

Top 5 picks don't come every year.

DT88TheGreat
11-15-2017, 07:31 PM
Lynch won't look like hot garbage. But after his first 2-3 starts youll start seeing the improvement Elways looking for.

DT88TheGreat
11-15-2017, 07:33 PM
I get your point on not having a top 5 pick every year.

Quite frankly I only like Rosen and Allen and I don't think I'd take them top 5.

ShaneFalco
11-15-2017, 09:44 PM

tebow doesnt have flaws.

he would be leading Denver to its 3rd superbowl in a row. The Tebow Dynasty

Davii
11-15-2017, 09:51 PM
tebow doesnt have flaws.

he would be leading Denver to its 3rd superbowl in a row. The Tebow Dynasty

You spelled Chuck Norris wrong again

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 10:17 AM
Find the most negative scouting report for the 7th round pick Trevor and then tell us all hiw and why you dubbed him a great franchise quarterback.

I never dubbed him a great franchise QB...That's precisely the issue between you and I. You put words into my mouth that were never EVER said. I never called him the next Brady, I never suggested that he was going to be a great QB, I simply said I saw potential in him based on stats, I admit I was wrong and he's garbage, but I never EVER said he was destined to be a great franchise QB, simply that I saw potential in him watching him play.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 10:20 AM
Lynch won't look like hot garbage. But after his first 2-3 starts youll start seeing the improvement Elways looking for.

Based on what exactly? He's looked like hot garbage everytime he's hit the field both in regular season games and preseason. Why is he suddenly after being injured most of the year with limited practice going to stop looking like he has consistently so far? You give me crap for having faith in Trevor at one point, what outside of the first round draft grade have you seen that tells you he's going to magically stop playing like crap?

DT88TheGreat
11-16-2017, 03:54 PM
Dude you cannot speak.about any quarterback, you defended Trevor as a franchise quarterback for two year's. Enough said.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Dude you cannot speak.about any quarterback, you defended Trevor as a franchise quarterback for two year's. Enough said.

Who cares, you are attached at the hip with Paxton so you can't claim your judgement any better than mine prior to Paxton proving himself and as of right now, he's shown zilch.

You mock me for supporting our starting QB, but he was our supporting QB, him playing well means the team playing well, heaven forbid a fan wanting to see the best in the players on his team. I wasn't the only one high on him. He did manage to beat Paxton out to start, what does that say about Paxton?

When Paxton comes out and proves me wrong, then you can lord over me how much better your opinion on QBs is. Until then you are in the same boat I am and should simmer down a bit.

wayninja
11-16-2017, 04:41 PM

Being wrong means you can't talk about it? Then... everyone shut up!!!

DT88TheGreat
11-16-2017, 05:38 PM
Being wrong means you can't talk about it? Then... everyone shut up!!!

No he wasn't just wrong, this dude was going to war with people over Trevor. He anointed Trevor as THAT guy. And even when he showed last year that he was mediocre too poor he made every excuse for Trevor on a whole new level. He's a Trevor lover and a Paxton hater so Hell never view Paxton with any optimism.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2017, 06:26 PM

That is unfair.

Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Let's hope tardboy giraffe gets his yarrrrr matey on and shuts up his doubters, ie, planet earth minus DT88.

If you are right about Lynch I'll gladly eat the crow that goes with that.

Gladly.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2017, 06:27 PM
But it's funny now that you get to harass him for his earlier stance. You can hit me with whatever you got, too. I was in Trevor's corner.

wayninja
11-16-2017, 06:35 PM
Reminds me of a former poster who I think was in a cult? And was in love with Brock. He was so wrong about that.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 07:45 PM
No he wasn't just wrong, this dude was going to war with people over Trevor. He anointed Trevor as THAT guy. And even when he showed last year that he was mediocre too poor he made every excuse for Trevor on a whole new level. He's a Trevor lover and a Paxton hater so Hell never view Paxton with any optimism.

I never anointed him that guy, I pretty consistently prefaced my statements that we don't know if Trevor could be a franchise QB. I thought he could be and I hoped he'd prove my faith right (because that meant the Broncos were successful) I was wrong, I've admitted and moved on, you should to Yash.... I went to war with you and you alone... Kinger was very anti-TS and he and I got along great. Did you ever take a step back and think maybe you were the issue? I'm not a Trevor lover, I'm a Broncos fan and I supported the guy I thought was the best hope for this team, it turns out no one on this team meets that definition. We'll try again next year.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 07:46 PM
That is unfair.

Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Let's hope tardboy giraffe gets his yarrrrr matey on and shuts up his doubters, ie, planet earth minus DT88.

If you are right about Lynch I'll gladly eat the crow that goes with that.

Gladly.

I want this team to not suck. I really don't care who the QB is that accomplishes that, I'm even willing to support Brock if need be, but I have zero faith in Lynch because as you pointed out, Lynch has never shown anything aside from his penchant to look like a pirate version of the Backstreet Boys. If he proves me wrong, cool. That's one less player we'd have to draft.

Northman
11-16-2017, 08:51 PM
Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Thats the crux of it all really. No matter how bad Trevor may or may not be the fact that Paxton couldnt unseat him says a LOT at this point in time. Im sure Elway will give Paxton some games to try and show if he has what it takes to be the man but im guessing we will be drafting another QB next year in the draft whether both Siemian and Lynch are here. Denver doesnt need projects, they need NFL ready players.

DT88TheGreat
11-16-2017, 09:26 PM
I never anointed him that guy, I pretty consistently prefaced my statements that we don't know if Trevor could be a franchise QB. I thought he could be and I hoped he'd prove my faith right (because that meant the Broncos were successful) I was wrong, I've admitted and moved on, you should to Yash.... I went to war with you and you alone... Kinger was very anti-TS and he and I got along great. Did you ever take a step back and think maybe you were the issue? I'm not a Trevor lover, I'm a Broncos fan and I supported the guy I thought was the best hope for this team, it turns out no one on this team meets that definition. We'll try again next year.

You are lying dude I've seen you petty arguing with people lol. Do I have to dig up your post again?

DT88TheGreat
11-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Thats the crux of it all really. No matter how bad Trevor may or may not be the fact that Paxton couldnt unseat him says a LOT at this point in time. Im sure Elway will give Paxton some games to try and show if he has what it takes to be the man but im guessing we will be drafting another QB next year in the draft whether both Siemian and Lynch are here. Denver doesnt need projects, they need NFL ready players.

Not really because Trevor is a outstanding practice quarterback because there's no getting hit and there's no reading defense really, Trevor won the job in practice. They fell for the kyle Orton practice greatness again.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2017, 09:36 PM
Not really because Trevor is a outstanding practice quarterback because there's no getting hit and there's no reading defense really, Trevor won the job in practice. They fell for the kyle Orton practice greatness again.

I hi-fived because there is the kernel of truth here. But also the O-line, playcalling, etc., excuses. But excuses have a basis in reality. The Broncos O-line is fundamentally flawed, it will affect the QB play. It will affect Pax.

Cugel
11-16-2017, 09:56 PM

Denver needs an elite Franchise QB who will start for the next ten years or more, and be among the top 10 Qbs in the NFL every year. A QB who can go into Pittsburgh or Foxborough in January and win a playoff game and take the team to the SB. Multiple SBs.

That is what Elway dreams of. Whether it's possible or not remains to be seen.

However, we don't need to waste any more years "developing" guys who never had it to begin with and never will. And that includes all of them. I'd ship them all out next year but Trevor, who can be the backup.

Simple Jaded
11-16-2017, 09:58 PM
Would PL have been so far behind TS had the offensive system not been changed?

Cugel
11-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post

The idea was that the offense would be mediocre, that Trevor would be safe and predictable and not throw any picks, but not do anything too exciting either. They would improve the OL and run the ball effectively to take pressure off Trevor. And the defense would play at the same level it did in 2016.

And. . . . none of that happened. SO, back to the drawing board. Instead of trying to do something that, even if it worked, it's very unlikely they win another SB anyway, and get a QB who can compete in the division with Philip Rivers and Derek Carr, not to mention Alex Smith who was having an MVP year until KC hit the skids.

Cugel
11-16-2017, 10:02 PM

They changed it to favor him. They did absolutely everything they could to hand him the job. It's true that to use him now they are having to implement some of the spread concepts he was comfortable with in Memphis, because he can't run an NFL style offense apparently. Nor read NFL defenses quickly and accurately.

That alone will probably prevent him from ever being an acceptable starter.

But he was supposed to be able to run this system. He was certainly better in this system than the Kubiak system. It was Trevor who was disadvantaged temporarily by changing the system because he could run the Kubiak system and had to learn this one, while Paxton sucked in both, but started out even.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 11:10 PM
You are lying dude I've seen you petty arguing with people lol. Do I have to dig up your post again?

If you would like to be childish about it, sure go for it man. Cherry pick a few select scenarios and try and make me out to be something I am not. You on the other hand have been a confrontational troll since you showed up on this site, even some of the mods get annoyed as hell by you so, go for it, if it makes you feel better. I know where I stand and where I have stood. Have fun using the search feature for the next few hours to twist the narrative to what you want to paint it out to be.

You basically came out swinging at me from square one because I gave you a hard time when you were Lynch12 and got banned for trolling. You act like all I ever do is fight, that's a falsehood, I get along with a lot of people, I take issue with you because since you got here, you've been at my throat in full attack mode making accusations and twisting what I'm saying to paint me as some Trevor Fanboi that is incapable of looking at anything logically.

Freyaka
11-16-2017, 11:12 PM

So you admit he's great in practice, the area where much of my opinions and beliefs about what he could be were built from. So thanks for pointing out exactly why I was not some crazy fool for thinking he could be something more. I was fooled into believing he was what he was in practice. Paxton hasn't even showed anything in practice so where is your bind devotion stemming from?

Simple Jaded
11-16-2017, 11:13 PM
They changed it to favor him. They did absolutely everything they could to hand him the job. It's true that to use him now they are having to implement some of the spread concepts he was comfortable with in Memphis, because he can't run an NFL style offense apparently. Nor read NFL defenses quickly and accurately.

That alone will probably prevent him from ever being an acceptable starter.

But he was supposed to be able to run this system. He was certainly better in this system than the Kubiak system. It was Trevor who was disadvantaged temporarily by changing the system because he could run the Kubiak system and had to learn this one, while Paxton sucked in both, but started out even.

They changed systems to favor a QB that clearly struggles with the mental part of the game?

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Northman
11-17-2017, 07:10 AM

Well yes really. If you are saying that Trevor is just a practice player than what does that say about Lynch? If Lynch sucks in both practice and live games than that is pretty telling based on your argument. :lol:

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 04:00 PM
I forgot who im debating with, I must ignore the cry boy.

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 04:01 PM
So you admit he's great in practice, the area where much of my opinions and beliefs about what he could be were built from. So thanks for pointing out exactly why I was not some crazy fool for thinking he could be something more. I was fooled into believing he was what he was in practice. Paxton hasn't even showed anything in practice so where is your bind devotion stemming from?

Your hard stance for Trevor didn't come from practice lmao. Here you go lying again.

Who have I been confrontational with? Yet another lie.

Davii
11-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Your hard stance for Trevor didn't come from practice lmao. Here you go lying again.

Who have I been confrontational with? Yet another lie.

You've been every bit as over the top with Lynch Love as the most ardent Simean Salivators have been with their praise for him. TS has looked better than Lynch in both practice and the game scenarios they have both had the opportunity to have, but we haven't really given Lynch a chance yet.

I'm on board, it's time to see what we have... That doesn't mean Lynch is the answer, or even AN answer... It just means TS is not...

Why don't you chill, stop calling other members liars, and see what happens.

LawDog
11-17-2017, 05:57 PM
You've been every bit as over the top with Lynch Love as the most ardent Simean Salivators have been with their praise for him. TS has looked better than Lynch in both practice and the game scenarios they have both had the opportunity to have, but we haven't really given Lynch a chance yet.

I'm on board, it's time to see what we have... That doesn't mean Lynch is the answer, or even AN answer... It just means TS is not...

Extra points for creative alliteration...

Northman
11-17-2017, 06:01 PM
You've been every bit as over the top with Lynch Love as the most ardent Simean Salivators have been with their praise for him..

Yeeeeeeep.

Rick
11-17-2017, 06:16 PM
Agreed, DT88 you have been every bit as much pounding the table of how good Lynch is.

Personally, I hope he is, it is what is best for the Broncos and we NEED to find that out before the draft.

That said, shitty TS has beat him out twice.

Nomad
11-17-2017, 06:30 PM
Beat them Bengals, Brock.!

wayninja
11-17-2017, 06:34 PM
Better beat bengals brock! Broncos Board buys Beers!

Nomad
11-17-2017, 06:37 PM

I want, and like wins...Brock going 7-0 from here on out.

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 06:38 PM

If somebody is lying then what should you call them? There's truth and then there's lies. But anyways im done with frey.

As far as me being over the top with lynch? I don't think so, I came into this season completely on Trevor side. Whoever's the Broncos quarterback will ultimately have my support, I happen to think Lynch has the tools to be great, I also think Kelly has the tools to be great. This is not a Paxton against the world type of thing with me. I just know it's best for Elway and the Broncos too strike gold with Paxton. We would get to draft way differently going forward.

Take this year's draft for instance.... The Broncos have a shot too draft Roquan Smith a stud MLB, stud elite Safety Derwin James, Stud tackle..... We cannot miss over one of these talents to roll the dice on one of these quarterback in this draft in the top 5 like some people around here suggest.

Nomad
11-17-2017, 06:38 PM

La Fin Du Monde's.

wayninja
11-17-2017, 06:49 PM
If somebody is lying then what should you call them?

Maybe not call them at all. Or support your argument with more than just threats to look something up. Really anything that doesn't boil down to passive aggressive works.

wayninja
11-17-2017, 06:51 PM
La Fin Du Monde's.

I had to look it up. Looks good. I like how the brewery is french fancy for a connected eyebrow.

https://res.cloudinary.com/ratebeer/image/upload/w_250,c_limit/beer_1094.jpg

Davii
11-17-2017, 07:30 PM
If somebody is lying then what should you call them? There's truth and then there's lies. But anyways im done with frey.

As far as me being over the top with lynch? I don't think so, I came into this season completely on Trevor side. Whoever's the Broncos quarterback will ultimately have my support, I happen to think Lynch has the tools to be great, I also think Kelly has the tools to be great. This is not a Paxton against the world type of thing with me. I just know it's best for Elway and the Broncos too strike gold with Paxton. We would get to draft way differently going forward.

Take this year's draft for instance.... The Broncos have a shot too draft Roquan Smith a stud MLB, stud elite Safety Derwin James, Stud tackle..... We cannot miss over one of these talents to roll the dice on one of these quarterback in this draft in the top 5 like some people around here suggest.

Calling him a liar is, first and foremost, rude. Secondly, it is your opinion. Last but not least, it is a personal attack, and therefore, against the rules.

Freyaka
11-17-2017, 08:04 PM

LOL...If you say so man...

BroncoWave
11-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Yeah, you totally came into the season 100% on Trevor's side. That's not a lie at all.

Wait a minute, here are a couple of posts from back this Summer...

Smh everyone threw touchdowns, it's good Trevor finally had a good day though, too bad all the touchdowns were.check downs that were finished by the wr/rb.

Word up turf! Trevor isn't a difference maker and will never be a difference maker because of his lack of physical ability and his mind is set on being a check down quarterback, he will only make the safe underneath throws and that jist isn't going to cut it when it comes to being a true threat.

Northman
11-17-2017, 09:09 PM
Yeah, you totally came into the season 100% on Trevor's side. That's not a lie at all.

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Lmao

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Calling him a liar is, first and foremost, rude. Secondly, it is your opinion. Last but not least, it is a personal attack, and therefore, against the rules.

Wow, a personal attack?

Frey I'm sorry for personally attacking you buddy.... You speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don't have anything personal against Frey, I just wanted Trevor to be Brady-Esq like he said :)

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Lmao

This is a personal attack.

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 11:39 PM

When the season started I was clearly on Trevor side, even made a thread because I thought I was wrong..... And then the rest of the game's happened after Dallas.

ShaneFalco
11-17-2017, 11:40 PM
you literally said the same thing about me days ago. rofl.

i dont even like trev. He just had a better preseason then lynch. Anyone with eyes could see.

You know who i did like? Sloter.

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Oh gosh please dont start up about sloter man. You guy's and these 7th rounders and undrafted quarterbacks be killing me. I admitted sloter made some good throws against guy's who aren't in the league but even Chad kelly has more talent and potential than sloter by far. So we already have our sloter on the roster falco.

DT88TheGreat
11-17-2017, 11:44 PM
I don't know what I said about you either... Probably nothing.

Nomad
11-18-2017, 12:14 AM
I had to look it up. Looks good. I like how the brewery is french fancy for a connected eyebrow.

https://res.cloudinary.com/ratebeer/image/upload/w_250,c_limit/beer_1094.jpg

It's beautiful, and is awesome :D

BroncoWave
11-18-2017, 07:13 AM
When the season started I was clearly on Trevor side, even made a thread because I thought I was wrong..... And then the rest of the game's happened after Dallas.

You didn't make that thread when the season started, you made it after the Dallas game. Literally the easiest time ever to jump on his bandwagon.

If you're going to call people liars about their posting history, it might be best to tell the truth about your own posting history.

Freyaka
11-18-2017, 08:44 AM
Wow, a personal attack?

Frey I'm sorry for personally attacking you buddy.... You speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don't have anything personal against Frey, I just wanted Trevor to be Brady-Esq like he said :)

Never said that...Never once...I have constantly contested it every time you've accused me of saying Trevor would be the next Brady. Yes I liked Trevor, no I was never so hardcore Trevor that I was confident he could be as good as Brady. All I EVER asked was that people give him a chance. The stats I showed were never to say "See, he's going to be this good, because their numbers were this good" All I was every trying to get through your thick skull was give the kid a chance because these other players didn't play any better than he did their first year of starting.

You are the one who constantly kept switching the narrative to me saying he was going to be Brady.

And as I have said probably 20 times in this thread. I was wrong. I am man enough to admit I was wrong. He sucks. Can we move on in life and start talking about the present or do you want to keep dredging up the past and making up stories that never happened?

BroncoWave
11-18-2017, 08:49 AM
Never said that...Never once...I have constantly contested it every time you've accused me of saying Trevor would be the next Brady.

He can't even get accounts of his own previous posts correct. Wouldn't expect him to accurately detail anyone else's.

Northman
11-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Never said that...Never once...I have constantly contested it every time you've accused me of saying Trevor would be the next Brady. Yes I liked Trevor, no I was never so hardcore Trevor that I was confident he could be as good as Brady. All I EVER asked was that people give him a chance. The stats I showed were never to say "See, he's going to be this good, because their numbers were this good" All I was every trying to get through your thick skull was give the kid a chance because these other players didn't play any better than he did their first year of starting.

You are the one who constantly kept switching the narrative to me saying he was going to be Brady.

If i recall correctly, i think it was Tned who brought up the comparison with Brady because of the statistics both players had early in their careers.

Freyaka
11-18-2017, 09:00 AM
If i recall correctly, i think it was Tned who brought up the comparison with Brady because of the statistics both players had early in their careers.

I showed the comparison of the statistics, but I very clearly prefaced those stats by saying "none of this is to say I think he's the next Brady, we don't know if he can or can not be that, it is simply to show that it's to early to give up on him"

DT88TheGreat
11-18-2017, 11:12 AM
You didn't make that thread when the season started, you made it after the Dallas game. Literally the easiest time ever to jump on his bandwagon.

If you're going to call people liars about their posting history, it might be best to tell the truth about your own posting history.

Do you have comprehension problems? Because I never said I made the thread before the season genius. Learn to read and comprehend.

BroncoWave
11-18-2017, 11:21 AM
Do you have comprehension problems? Because I never said I made the thread before the season genius. Learn to read and comprehend.

You said, and I quote, "When the season started". The Dallas game was two weeks after the season started.

DT88TheGreat
11-18-2017, 12:09 PM
You said, and I quote, "When the season started". The Dallas game was two weeks after the season started.

Wow dude, did you see any negative comments from me when the season started? As a matter of fact I actually left the whole thing alone for a long time, I wasn't even posting for a while. I supported Trevor to start the season, I ate crow, and you stting here arguing semantics. You think that's cool? Or you take pride in annoying people?

Freyaka
11-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Wow dude, did you see any negative comments from me when the season started? As a matter of fact I actually left the whole thing alone for a long time, I wasn't even posting for a while. I supported Trevor to start the season, I ate crow, and you stting here arguing semantics. You think that's cool? Or you take pride in annoying people?

Isn't that a little pot calling the kettle black?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-18-2017, 12:46 PM

Based on what I saw last year, yes.

Rick
11-18-2017, 12:47 PM
I actually don't think PL looked as bad last year as others claim. He wasn't elite, he looked like a rookie, but he didn't look bad.

Now if you want to talk this preseason, sure, he looked like he majorly regressed in the preseason games and it wasn't even a race.

Northman
11-18-2017, 12:48 PM
Bwhahahahaha, oh my. Dude gets called out on his own bullshit and cant backpeddle fast enough.

Nomad
11-18-2017, 12:50 PM
I keep reading Lynch still isn't healthy enough to play yet?