PDA

View Full Version : De Angelo Henderson

WARHORSE
10-30-2017, 01:07 PM
For the life of me I dont know why this man is not in the offense. ESPECIALLY with the WRs beat up. This guy is a Darren Sproles type and is a great receiver out of the backfield.

I cant see why we wouldnt introduce him to the CHEFS today and it would seem a huge oversight to let this man sit when he can obviously play in the slot or swing out of a doubled up backfield with Charles, Booker or CJ.

He has the best ability to make people miss out of this whole group of backs at this point. Jamal is second, and would be first if he were younger but Henderson can make plays for us if we get him one on one matchups in space.

May as well KICK ME in the nuts if he doesnt play tonight.

BeefStew25
10-30-2017, 01:08 PM
He needs some time to gel

LawDog
10-30-2017, 01:32 PM
For the life of me I dont know why this man is not in the offense. ESPECIALLY with the WRs beat up. This guy is a Darren Sproles type and is a great receiver out of the backfield.

I cant see why we wouldnt introduce him to the CHEFS today and it would seem a huge oversight to let this man sit when he can obviously play in the slot or swing out of a doubled up backfield with Charles, Booker or CJ.

He has the best ability to make people miss out of this whole group of backs at this point. Jamal is second, and would be first if he were younger but Henderson can make plays for us if we get him one on one matchups in space.

Can he return kicks if IMac can't go or gets hurt? Certainly can't do any worse than Hunter Shart did last week.

DT88TheGreat
10-30-2017, 01:49 PM
He has issue's with knowing his play's, he needs time.

BeefStew25
10-30-2017, 02:18 PM
He has issue's with knowing his play's, he needs time.

I already said that.

Shazam!
10-30-2017, 02:34 PM

You can thank Vance Joseph for that.

AgentOrange
10-30-2017, 03:03 PM
Maybe he's been diddling the coach's wife?

DT88TheGreat
10-30-2017, 05:45 PM
I already said that.

Oh you did?

DT88TheGreat
10-30-2017, 05:48 PM

You have quickly become a joke dude, you lack any real intelligence about the game, you lack logic when it comes to evaluating a team or quarterback because you are spooky obsessed with Trevor to the point he can do no wrong, and now your going from thread to thread blaming coach for everything. Very lame and cannot be taken serious ever again. As a matter of fact I'll never read another post of yours.

DenBronx
10-30-2017, 05:54 PM
:popcorn:

This should be good. What's the over/under on Shazam?

LawDog
10-30-2017, 05:58 PM
You have quickly become a joke dude, you lack any real intelligence about the game, you lack logic when it comes to evaluating a team or quarterback because you are spooky obsessed with Trevor to the point he can do no wrong, and now your going from thread to thread blaming coach for everything. Very lame and cannot be taken serious ever again. As a matter of fact I'll never read another post of yours.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony

Shazam!
10-30-2017, 06:01 PM

Nope. Ive been obsessed with the OLine being the worst in the League and forcing our QBs to fail.

Um. This is a Forum after all. Relax.

DT88TheGreat
10-30-2017, 06:05 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony

Your post has no relevance to what's going on here, I am not emotionally attached to a poor quarterback to the point im blaming coach in every threrax for everything and everyone.

wayninja
10-30-2017, 07:28 PM
Of course not, just going from thread to thread doing the opposite.

Simple Jaded
10-31-2017, 12:16 AM
Can he return kicks if IMac can't go or gets hurt? Certainly can't do any worse than Hunter Shart did last week.
Hunter Shart

El oh MF’ing el

LawDog
10-31-2017, 03:15 PM
Your post has no relevance to what's going on here, I am not emotionally attached to a poor quarterback to the point im blaming coach in every threrax for everything and everyone.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oblivious

DT88TheGreat
11-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Nice word, but not for me.

LawDog
11-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Nice word, but not for me.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mendacious

FanInAZ
11-01-2017, 10:15 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mendacious

You just increased my vocabulary :lol:

Broncoknight30
11-03-2017, 01:59 AM
I was really impressed early on with Henderson at the beginning of TC. He has nice hands, he has break away speed etc.

Then as preseason went on, I noticed he fumbled and he was not running to the open holes. I looked it up and he had a rep for fumbling in college.

He slowly started to irritate me. Also, that fake punt against Buffalo that did not work, it was wide open if he ran right. Don't know if anyone could get video of that or a gif to see what I mean.

I guess I am just down on him.

EastCoastBronco
11-03-2017, 06:52 AM

You lack any real intelligence about punctuation.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 09:21 PM
I was really impressed early on with Henderson at the beginning of TC. He has nice hands, he has break away speed etc.

Then as preseason went on, I noticed he fumbled and he was not running to the open holes. I looked it up and he had a rep for fumbling in college.

He slowly started to irritate me. Also, that fake punt against Buffalo that did not work, it was wide open if he ran right. Don't know if anyone could get video of that or a gif to see what I mean.

I guess I am just down on him.

Hes a rookie with nice talent, hell start getting reps next year ince cj Anderson is gone and booker is our featured back. Hopefully we bring Charles back as well. I think he still has juice and behind a more improved line hell be good in his sppt duty role.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 09:22 PM
You lack any real intelligence about punctuation.

Who cares. I make 17.75 an hour, I work 12 hour's a day 6 day's a week! My work ethic got where me where I am, not some bullshit punctuation.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Who cares. I make 17.75 an hour, I work 12 hour's a day 6 day's a week! My work ethic got where me where I am, not some bullshit punctuation.

What do you do?

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 09:44 PM
What do you do?

I am a supervisor for a recycling company.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 09:46 PM
And to be honest I was promoted to supervisor after just 6 month's of working there, no prior experience. I worked my way up from sorter to supervisor.

Hard work doing a very brutal job.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 09:54 PM
I’m a recycling truther.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-06-2017, 10:12 PM
And to be honest I was promoted to supervisor after just 6 month's of working there, no prior experience. I worked my way up from sorter to supervisor.

Hard work doing a very brutal job.

How is it you have so much time to post here if you have an hourly job working 72 hours a week?

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:20 PM
I hope hes getting time and a half.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:22 PM
How is it you have so much time to post here if you have an hourly job working 72 hours a week?

So much time? Are you kidding me I go months at a time without making a single post, as a matter of fact check the I was wrong about Trevor thread I made after the cowboys game and youd see that I hadn't posted in month's. I still don't post alot. My job and it's hours are real! I barely have a social life anymore working 72hour's a week.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:22 PM
So much time? Are you kidding me I go months at a time without making a single post, as a matter of fact check the I was wrong about Trevor thread I made after the cowboys game and youd see that I hadn't posted in month's. I still don't post alot. My job and it's hours are real! I barely have a social life anymore working 72hour's a week.

Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:25 PM
I hope hes getting time and a half.

Oh yes for sure we make 21.75 Thursday Friday Saturday sinces we've surpassed 40 hour's a week by Thursday. The only messed up thing is taxes. Taxes takes about 7 hundred every check smh. I could really use some of that 700 they keep taking. It really sucks.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?

Don't get disrespectful man.

BeefStew25
Oh yes for sure we make 21.75 Thursday Friday Saturday sinces we've surpassed 40 hour's a week by Thursday. The only messed up thing is taxes. Taxes takes about 7 hundred every check smh. I could really use some of that 700 they keep taking. It really sucks.

I hear ya brother. Umcle Sam always wins out.

BeefStew25
Don't get disrespectful man.

What. Be diverse.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:28 PM
I hear ya brother. Umcle Sam always wins out.

Uncle Sam doesn't have a way for me to dig in his pockets though, so he shouldn't be sitting inmines every single payday. I am thinking of filing exempt for a couple checks.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:29 PM
What. Be diverse.

Nah I don't like that kind of mano e mano, women.on women.crap.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Uncle Sam doesn't have a way for me to dig in his pockets though, so he shouldn't be sitting inmines every single payday. I am thinking of filing exempt for a couple checks.

Do your tax return right away. Get some back.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Nah I don't like that kind of mano e mano, women.on women.crap.

Same. I like watching a dude and a chick making love.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Do your tax return right away. Get some back.

You cannot just up and do your tax return right away, you hve to wait untill at least the 31st and then you have to wait for your W2s to be mailed or whatever.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Same. I like watching a dude and a chick making love.

Okay, enjoy yourself bud.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:37 PM
You cannot just up and do your tax return right away, you hve to wait untill at least the 31st and then you have to wait for your W2s to be mailed or whatever.

You know what I mean silly goose.

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
Not.at first I didn't, however yes taz time will come and I won't get anywhere near the 3000 and counting they have taken from me.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Not.at first I didn't, however yes taz time will come and I won't get anywhere near the 3000 and counting they have taken from me.

Be honest. Is recycling a scam?

DT88TheGreat
11-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Be honest. Is recycling a scam?

What do you mean is it a scam? Heck no, the construction demolition we recycle goes right back into building more buildings houses and we also recycle wood, also recycle cardboard. All this stuff gets sold for a fair price to carry on building.

BeefStew25
11-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Well recycling newspaper and glass is dumb.

wayninja
11-07-2017, 01:16 AM
As bad as it's been, I'd keep rolling the dice with him. He has enough speed and quickness to generate huge returns. Seems fine roll the dice a bit when we aren't getting to the high stakes table anyway.

Shazam!
11-07-2017, 05:34 AM

Where I am we dnt have to recycle. Its kind of up to you, its voluntary.

Shazam!
11-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Back to topic, id imagine Denver would be playing rookies and youngsters once the Season is officially over and the games won't matter.

DT88TheGreat
11-07-2017, 07:16 PM

We don't deal with any of that, only demolition, hell we don't even collect copper and we get thousands of pound's of that daily across the line. I forgot we also sort wood as well which Is sold to make some kind of fuel I believe.

But if anybody was xmart theyd grab a deal with us for the copper, we get entire buildings house's etc of fresh clean copper daily. I know thousand pound of copper a day has gotta be some good change in the pocket. Hell once ive been there long enough I might ask if I could get it

DT88TheGreat
11-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Where I am we dnt have to recycle. Its kind of up to you, its voluntary.

I don't go around collecting trash bens of recycled whatever, we work in a major facility, costed the owner 200 million to build.

They do have recycling centers for stuff like that though, waste management handles small time stuff like that.

But anyhow no it's not a scam beefstew. It's a way to have affordable american quality steele and aluminum and etc for infrastructure.

DT88TheGreat
11-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Back to topic, id imagine Denver would be playing rookies and youngsters once the Season is officially over and the games won't matter.

Season is already over, that's why mckenzie is still returning kicks, learning by fire, which is good..... You don't just sit the kid because he fumbled quite a few times. As we saw last game.He's figuring nfl punt coverage out, had he not got the bs shie string tackle hed a finally got himself a touchdown and trust me McKenzie will score his share of.touchdowns on retuns and some get the ball in space plays on offense down the line.

Cugel
11-08-2017, 10:42 AM

Recycling paper is saving trees which is good. Recycling glass is recycling sand, which is dumb. Are we suffering from a sand shortage?

BeefStew25
11-08-2017, 10:48 AM
The logging industry became smart. We have more timber now than when Columbus was here.

Buff
11-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Fumbling 4 times in 8 games is a fireable offense in my book. It means, at minimum, you suck badly at your primary job. Between that, and him looking totally clueless last week, I've got a really low opinion of this guy.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Fumbling 4 times in 8 games is a fireable offense in my book. It means, at minimum, you suck badly at your primary job. Between that, and him looking totally clueless last week, I've got a really low opinion of this guy.

I believe you’re talking about McKenzie. I don’t think either Henderson has played since the preseason.

chazoe60
11-08-2017, 11:06 AM

I think you're thinking about a different guy. Maybe I'm wrong though, I've only watched about 9 quarters of football this year.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 11:07 AM
I think you're thinking about a different guy. Maybe I'm wrong though, I've only watched about 9 quarters of football this year.

That’s rough since we’ve only had about 6 good quarters

Buff
11-08-2017, 11:07 AM
I believe you’re talking about McKenzie. I don’t think either Henderson has played since the preseason.

Whoops! I was reading DT88's post about how you don't sit McKenzie and was responding to that.

Henderson on the other hand showed great flashes in the preseason! I wonder if Jamaal Charles is actually a value add over him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Whoops! I was reading DT88's post about how you don't sit McKenzie and was responding to that.

Henderson on the other hand showed great flashes in the preseason! I wonder if Jamaal Charles is actually a value add over him.

Charles has played well other than the freaking fumbles.
I believe he would be much more effective if teams weren’t loading the box against us

Hawgdriver
11-08-2017, 11:20 AM

All these dipshits fumble way too much, including Charles. If you look at our turnover ratio, you might consider the impact of these players on our overall W/L.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 11:25 AM
All these dipshits fumble way too much, including Charles. If you look at our turnover ratio, you might consider the impact of these players on our overall W/L.

Were you the one who suggested Charles would cost us football games with his fumbles during the preseason?

Hawgdriver
11-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Were you the one who suggested Charles would cost us football games with his fumbles during the preseason?

When we signed him, yes. Kinger discounted it. His contribution is probably closer to adding losses than adding wins on account of the turnovers.

Buff
11-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Charles has played well other than the freaking fumbles.
I believe he would be much more effective if teams weren’t loading the box against us

Yeah but the freaking fumbles have more than negated his positive production. His contribution is net negative because of his fumbles - meanwhile we've got this young guy with upside who is cheaper and I wonder if his growth is getting delayed a bit.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Yeah but the freaking fumbles have more than negated his positive production. His contribution is net negative because of his fumbles - meanwhile we've got this young guy with upside who is cheaper and I wonder if his growth is getting delayed a bit.

All valid points-

WARHORSE
11-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Well, at least our draft position is looking up.

Say "CHEEESE".

DT88TheGreat
11-11-2017, 06:44 PM
The RB that needs to go is CJ Anderson, he is over paid and as quick as he supposedly arrived in the league it was over. Booker, Charles, Henderson should be our 3 moving forward. All three will thrive as the line progresses.

DT88TheGreat
11-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Well, at least our draft position is looking up.

Say "CHEEESE".

I am one of the few who actually thinks this team/staff needs a season like this where they can pick the cream of the crop in every round. MLB/O line can be sured up picking top 5 in the first 3 rounds.

Roquan Smith MLB in the 1st.

Conner Williams OT in the 2nd

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Connor Williams probably can’t play T in the NFL.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-12-2017, 12:15 AM
CJ needs to go? He’s our best running back. Who should go next, Talib or Miller?

DT88TheGreat
11-12-2017, 11:04 AM
CJ needs to go? He’s our best running back. Who should go next, Talib or Miller?

Cj Anderson is not out best RB, Booker is better than him and he proved that last season. Anderson is also injury prone and he's not a featured back and he hasn't lived up to his contract. Booker was our leading rusher last season, and going forward booker will be the featured hacm along with u Henderson and a splash of Jamaal Charles.

On another note don't confuse me with these people who think von should be traded, von is still the best pass rusher in the league, the man gets triple teamed week after week. Once shane day gets into shape and comfortable again von will be freed up and.be the von we all know. Also waiting for the kid from FSU we.drafted as a pass rusher. We.have the talent too free von from triple teams but it has tp all come together next year.

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 11:47 AM
CJ gets hurt because he tries harder than everyone else.

DT88TheGreat
11-12-2017, 12:40 PM
CJ gets hurt because he tries harder than everyone else.

Lol okay stew.

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Lol okay stew.

Don’t start with me today chief.

DT88TheGreat
11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Don’t start with me today chief.

Im not sure what you mean stew, are you alright? Because we rarely speak,

Shazam!
11-12-2017, 01:36 PM

Cj Anderson is not out best RB, Booker is better than him and he proved that last season. Anderson is also injury prone and he's not a featured back and he hasn't lived up to his contract. Booker was our leading rusher last season, and going forward booker will be the featured hacm along with u Henderson and a splash of Jamaal Charles.

On another note don't confuse me with these people who think von should be traded, von is still the best pass rusher in the league, the man gets triple teamed week after week. Once shane day gets into shape and comfortable again von will be freed up and.be the von we all know. Also waiting for the kid from FSU we.drafted as a pass rusher. We.have the talent too free von from triple teams but it has tp all come together next year.

I agree with this. Another reach by Elway but hindsight is 20/20.

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 02:37 PM

Aqib Talib is going to be gone, Mayor, I feel it.

Elway stopped Talibing.

Cugel
11-12-2017, 03:31 PM
They have nobody as good, so no they won't get rid of Talib. As for CJ, he's already gone. Remember that they stupidly underestimated other teams' interest in him, so instead of putting a 1st round tender on him that would have prevented the Dolphins from signing him, they put a 3rd round tender on him, then desperately had to match the Dolphins offer. So, they were paying him $4.5 M next year. NO way they will pay him that. So, goodbye.

As for Miller, obviously that is just stupid and doesn't deserve comment.

Shazam!
11-12-2017, 04:25 PM
All of this get rid if Talib, idk. One of our best players on Defense I do not want to see him go. I hope that is wrong.

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 05:02 PM
All of this get rid if Talib, idk. One of our best players on Defense I do not want to see him go. I hope that is wrong.

Clough talks about it likes it’s a forgone conclusion, said Denver tried to trade him at trade deadline.

He’s been kind of a shock jock lately but this was on 1043’s postgame show.

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Im not sure what you mean stew, are you alright? Because we rarely speak,

Why you doggin CJ?

Nomad
11-12-2017, 06:01 PM

Charles needs to wrap up the ball in traffic.

DT88TheGreat
11-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Why you doggin CJ?

Not dogging CJ..... The guy just isn't all that good of a back. It's time for him to go so we can stop trying to allow him to show he was worth the contract. Booker will prove that he is better than Anderson in due time, and when you add in Henderson with his ability the Broncos will have no regrets letting Anderson go.

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 06:44 PM
I’m tired of booker. And frankly I’m tired of you.

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 07:28 PM
I’m tired of booker. And frankly I’m tired of you.

Booker beat the Steelers.

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Booker beat the Steelers.

Prove it

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Prove it

Is my word enough?

BeefStew25
11-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Is my word enough?

Beating the steelers only works if you then go away. Booker didn’t go away.

Simple Jaded
11-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Beating the steelers only works if you then go away. Booker didn’t go away.

Going away really was the best part of that P.O. win.

#ThanksDickLeBeau

BeefStew25
11-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Going away really was the best part of that P.O. win.

#ThanksDickLeBeau

CJ is better than booker