PDA

View Full Version : Long time, yadda yadda yadda

Tbolt
10-19-2017, 09:25 AM
Years ago I was on the official boards, gave that up when you couldn't say anything negative about Josh McDaniels. Last few years was on the Orange Mane, which has been taken over by fans of other teams, especially Pats fans. So I think I am done with that board. Was looking for another Broncos outlet and discovered this Oasis. Already see some recognizeable names.

BroncoJoe
10-19-2017, 09:27 AM
Welcome!

Why is bolt in your name? Are you a Chargers fan?

Dreadnought
10-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Years ago I was on the official boards, gave that up when you couldn't say anything negative about Josh McDaniels. Last few years was on the Orange Mane, which has been taken over by fans of other teams, especially Pats fans. So I think I am done with that board. Was looking for another Broncos outlet and discovered this Oasis. Already see some recognizeable names.

Welcome then. We are much looser here than the official board, not as loose as the Mane. Speaking as a Mod, I can say without hesitation that any and all abuse heaped upon Josh ****ing McDaniels is welcome here!

chazoe60
10-19-2017, 09:29 AM
It's a trick!!!!!

Tbolt
10-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Welcome!

Why is bolt in your name? Are you a Chargers fan?

Oh God no! Wait...does such a thing exist?

I didn't want to drag my OM profile over here, and used a handle from other forums I frequent, namely comic related, T-Bolt is short for Thunderbolt, or a 60's Charlton Comics Hero.

BroncoJoe
10-19-2017, 09:57 AM
Oh God no! Wait...does such a thing exist?

I didn't want to drag my OM profile over here, and used a handle from other forums I frequent, namely comic related, T-Bolt is short for Thunderbolt, or a 60's Charlton Comics Hero.

Whew.

Welcome again. We can be abrasive here, but mainly in a joking manner. Have fun!

wayninja
10-19-2017, 12:02 PM
Joining right before the chargers game does not make me trust you....t-bolt. If that is your real name.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I got my eyes on you.

Step out of line and I'll... rant impotently at you!

BroncoJoe
10-19-2017, 12:25 PM
Joining right before the chargers game does not make me trust you....t-bolt. If that is your real name.

Something you excel at!

Dreadnought
10-19-2017, 12:27 PM

Use some old school 12th Century deductive reasoning. There are no Charger fans, so therefore Tbolt is not a Charger fan. I think we can relax

MOtorboat
10-19-2017, 12:40 PM
Willkommen.

WTE
10-19-2017, 12:42 PM
I will be watching you closely.

Tbolt
10-19-2017, 12:51 PM
I guess I can see why this would seem suspicious. I so disregard the Chargers as an actual franchise, any linkage is purely coincidental. I am not even sure I know 5 players on their team. Cry me a Rivers, Bosa, That guy with the made up girlfriend, Antonio Gates if he hasn't retired...and...yeah, thats all I got.

The ONE Charger friend I had as a kid is now a Bronco's fan. Only one I ever met.

This is what I get for not being more creative. Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Welcome to Broncos Forums

weazel
10-19-2017, 12:55 PM
LMAO "TBolt" joins the forum before a Chargers game... sounds legit.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/157/itsatrap.jpg

Dreadnought
10-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.

Yes, he sure as Hell did. You just proved your bona fides right there

PatriotsGuy
10-19-2017, 01:26 PM

Second Pats fan in this thread welcoming you :beer:

Dapper Dan
10-19-2017, 01:28 PM
Welcome. It's definitely better than the Mane and the "Official" forum.

WTE
10-19-2017, 01:28 PM

Did North say hi to him?

Dreadnought
10-19-2017, 01:47 PM

We love PAGS and WTE. This is an inclusive LGBTQ friendly site

Tbolt
10-19-2017, 01:52 PM
Did all you Pat's fans lose a bet or something and have to post here? I find it fascinating how prevalent you guys are on Broncos boards.

But, hey, that Chowder ya'll make is alright. Especially with those little crackers. Also, I drank a Samual Adams once. So...Hello?

wayninja
10-19-2017, 01:55 PM
I know off topic, but Sam Adams Oktoberfest is really good.

PatriotsGuy
10-19-2017, 02:27 PM

It really is

MOtorboat
10-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Did all you Pat's fans lose a bet or something and have to post here? I find it fascinating how prevalent you guys are on Broncos boards.

But, hey, that Chowder ya'll make is alright. Especially with those little crackers. Also, I drank a Samual Adams once. So...Hello?

PAGs is a really nice guy.

WTE
10-19-2017, 06:41 PM
PAGs is a really nice guy.

I'm the ******* Patriots fan of this forum. :welcome:

BeefStew25
10-19-2017, 10:06 PM

I wouldn’t trade you for anyone.

MOtorboat
10-19-2017, 10:24 PM

Who the hell are you?

weazel
10-20-2017, 09:17 AM
who is this wte dude? guy just shows up and starts making outlandish claims

JPPT1974
10-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Seinfeld fan I take it. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all!

NightTrainLayne
10-21-2017, 03:50 PM

Sam Adams Boston Lager from the tap/keg, is the best all-around beer anywhere. It loses quite a bit in the bottle, and I'm not sure why.

But on tap? Give me a Boston Lager every time.

Davii
10-22-2017, 12:43 PM
I guess I can see why this would seem suspicious. I so disregard the Chargers as an actual franchise, any linkage is purely coincidental. I am not even sure I know 5 players on their team. Cry me a Rivers, Bosa, That guy with the made up girlfriend, Antonio Gates if he hasn't retired...and...yeah, thats all I got.

The ONE Charger friend I had as a kid is now a Bronco's fan. Only one I ever met.

This is what I get for not being more creative. Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.

The guy with the made up girlfriend (Te'o) is actually on the Saints now.

Nomad
10-22-2017, 02:22 PM

It's decent. I do like the colors on the bottle/packaging they chose for this year. ;)

weazel
10-23-2017, 01:45 PM
I don't mind their special cask editions and the standard Boston Lager but other than that I'm not a big fan.

Freyaka
11-29-2017, 12:05 PM

Alright, easy there Pervy McPerveface... tone down your inner Kevin Spacy :D

Freyaka
11-29-2017, 12:07 PM

The three we have posting here are actually somewhat decent human beings. The guys over on the official boards are worthless trolls at all times.

Hawgdriver
11-29-2017, 03:55 PM

OMOGaugKpzs

Hawgdriver
11-29-2017, 03:56 PM
The three we have posting here are actually somewhat decent human beings. The guys over on the official boards are worthless trolls at all times.

I dropped the official boards like a bad habit when Tned made this one. I think I'm smart.

Freyaka
11-29-2017, 04:18 PM
I dropped the official boards like a bad habit when Tned made this one. I think I'm smart.

Probably in the long run ya... The official boards were great for a really long time, but 2015-now it's kinda turned to crap all the way around. Lots of really toxic posters.

Slick
11-29-2017, 04:19 PM
That place died 10 years ago when we all left.

PatriotsGuy
12-01-2017, 02:38 PM
That place died 10 years ago when we all left.

Just like the Freak

slim
12-01-2017, 02:42 PM

Pags is a good dude, but let's not lump WTE in with the cool kids.

WTE
12-01-2017, 03:53 PM

Yes, please don't lump me in.

Freyaka
12-01-2017, 04:31 PM

WTE is about a thousand times better than TomBrady12 or PatsFan4ever over on the official forums.