10-09-2017, 12:51 PM

slim
10-09-2017, 12:52 PM
wave has a sad. . .

RaiderWave is not happy.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 10:41 AM
**** you all lol.

It's a long season and only the Chiefs look unbeatable. I mean the Jets are 3-2 for Lucifer's sake. Not worried at the least.

We're beating you in Oakland. We're signing JaMarcus Russell for 1 game.

Broncoknight30
10-10-2017, 12:24 PM
**** you all lol.

It's a long season and only the Chiefs look unbeatable. I mean the Jets are 3-2 for Lucifer's sake. Not worried at the least.

We?

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 12:33 PM
We?
What's the problem?

Broncoknight30
10-10-2017, 12:40 PM
What's the problem?

You said "we."

You actually play for that organization? I mean really, there is one and only one thing to say to.....you.

https://youtu.be/ui0EgRsFVN8

Bout says it all.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 12:48 PM
You said "we."

You actually play for that organization? I mean really, there is one and only one thing to say to.....you.

Bout says it all.
What bout is that? Is this bout a title fight in Vegas?

Fans say we all the time. It's part of the time we put in our teams. That what that was bout. Now how bout putting up a fight in your own thread for once.

Broncoknight30
10-10-2017, 12:56 PM
What bout is that? Is this bout a title fight in Vegas?

Fans say we all the time. It's part of the time we put in our teams. That what that was bout. Now how bout putting up a fight in your own thread for once.

Your team sucks.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Your team sucks.
Finally! Some incredible smack for a change lol. A knockout punch with the sharpest of feathers.

A pic, a video and a default comment. You so strong.

Dreadnought
10-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Finally! Some incredible smack for a change lol. A knockout punch with the sharpest of feathers.

Devilspawn, you remain the classiest smartest Raider fan I have ever encountered, and you are always welcome here. The fact that your competition has always been so piss-poor is no reflection on you. As they say, you can only play who is on your schedule. You look brilliant compared to, say, OaklandRaider. There are also shellfish brighter than that guy was

Broncoknight30
10-10-2017, 01:45 PM

Actually, I do feel a bit bad for the raiders fans. Been messed around with for a whIle by the league.

Simple fact is it does not really matter where a team plays. Not with satellite TV etc. Back in the day, the only way to be able see your team play was be there, or hope your team was getting coverage.

I am sure they will be improved by the end of the year. Hope Carr is not going to be another Bradford injury prone guy.

Thumbs up on the sig.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Devilspawn, you remain the classiest smartest Raider fan I have ever encountered, and you are always welcome here. The fact that your competition has always been so piss-poor is no reflection on you. As they say, you can only play who is on your schedule. You look brilliant compared to, say, OaklandRaider. There are also shellfish brighter than that guy was
Thanks Dread. :beer: I wouldn't say always piss poor, just a great percentage of the time lol. You know I respect the hell out of you and all others on here who have welcomed me with open arms.

I will not speak ill of my fellow fan. :nixon:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2017, 02:08 PM
How can someone be so cruel to continue invoking the name of JaMarcus Russell these many years later?

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Actually, I do feel a bit bad for the raiders fans. Been messed around with for a whIle by the league.

Simple fact is it does not really matter where a team plays. Not with satellite TV etc. Back in the day, the only way to be able see your team play was be there, or hope your team was getting coverage.
I know right. I've followed the Raiders in New York City since I was a wee lad in December 1974, and even though we had our fair share of Raider games back then, it's awesome to get to see all of their games... well I feel that way before the end of the first quarter when the spit hits the fan. :lol:

I am sure they will be improved by the end of the year. Hope Carr is not going to be another Bradford injury prone guy.

Thumbs up on the sig.
:beer: Hard to tell since he was healthy his first two years. We'll see.

The division is ultra competitive again. Wouldn't surprise me at this time if KC or Denver win it all. Denver has the D but not sure they can close out games like they should. KC looks terrific, but who knows what happens once Hill is silenced.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 02:19 PM
How can someone be so cruel to continue invoking the name of JaMarcus Russell these many years later?
Therapy. Plus I was drinking purple Kool Aid when I saw this thread for the first time. Not grape Kool Aid. The one with the purple stuff.

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Devilspawn is the spawn of the devil. Just like his team!

:yo:

BroncoWave
10-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Great smack talk, Joe.

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Great smack talk, Joe.

Thanks, Wave!

Hawgdriver
10-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Great smack talk, Joe.

Great encouragement, Wave.

Devilspawn
10-10-2017, 02:58 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Hawgdriver
10-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Great encouragement, Wave.

Wave, we are going to need more from you now. Joe just got his ass kicked in round 1 and he's going to need a serious pep talk for round two. You are the right man in the corner.

Let's get it, Wave!!

BroncoWave
10-10-2017, 03:04 PM
You can do this Joe! I believe in you!

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Wave, we are going to need more from you now. Joe just got his ass kicked in round 1 and he's going to need a serious pep talk for round two. You are the right man in the corner.

Let's get it, Wave!!

Wave's got nothin. Nothing I tell you!

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 03:15 PM

It was lame, I admit.

But, you're team doesn't really deserve anything but lame.

BroncoWave
10-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Wave's got nothin. Nothing I tell you!

This is how you repay me for my words of encouragement?

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 03:18 PM
This is how you repay me for my words of encouragement?

Well, to be honest, outside of politics, you're not very good at talking smack.

** This is not intended to be a political post **

PS - was that too many comma's?

BroncoWave
10-10-2017, 03:28 PM
You're dead to me, Joe!

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 03:35 PM
You're dead to me, Joe!

But what about the commas? I need to know, Wave!

WTE
10-10-2017, 03:36 PM
You're dead to me, Joe!

Wave, how many hippied out VW Busses have you seen in VT so far?

Dreadnought
10-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Wave, how many hippied out VW Busses have you seen in VT so far?

He is living where I spent my elementary school years, in Burlington. I was there a couple of years back. Took the ferry from Port Kent across Lake Champlain. There are A LOT of old burnouts. Guys with grey pony-tails and tied-died shirts, plump bra-less middle aged ladies with fuzzy legs and tinted glasses selling handicrafts, that kinda thing. I had a good lunch at Henry's diner though, still there and the first place I ever went by myself to buy a burger. I was in 3rd grade. I am still fond of the place though

BroncoJoe
10-10-2017, 03:56 PM
He is living where I spent my elementary school years, in Burlington. I was there a couple of years back. Took the ferry from Port Kent across Lake Champlain. There are A LOT of old burnouts. Guys with grey pony-tails and tied-died shirts, plump bra-less middle aged ladies with fuzzy legs and tinted glasses selling handicrafts, that kinda thing. I had a good lunch at Henry's diner though, still there and the first place I ever went by myself to buy a burger. I was in 3rd grade. I am still fond of the place though

Wave will fit right in.

WTE
10-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Burlington is a great city. An excellent place to grow up. Lots of good restaurants, bars, beautiful architecture, there's Lake Champlain, Church St and cute UVM girls.

BroncoWave
10-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Yeah Burlington is awesome. I've had a really good time here so far.

GEM
10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
You said "we."

Bout says it all.

He lives on the East Coast. :tape:

FanInAZ
10-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Well, to be honest, outside of politics, you're not very good at talking smack.

PS - was that too many comma's?

It appears that you're following the same rules of grammar that I do, which may not a good sign.

KCL
10-10-2017, 11:37 PM
**** you all lol.

Hey DS...That made me laugh and I had to comment...I will never forget when Russell beat the Chiefs and if memory serves me right the Broncos also in the last few seconds of those game...btw I hate to see Carr hurt again like last season.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-11-2017, 08:06 AM
KC lady!

Devilspawn
10-11-2017, 08:51 AM
KC lady!
What he said! :elefant:

Devilspawn
10-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Hey DS...That made me laugh and I had to comment...I will never forget when Russell beat the Chiefs and if memory serves me right the Broncos also in the last few seconds of those game...btw I hate to see Carr hurt again like last season.
Hi KCL! :)

That loser showed flash in a couple games, which makes his status as the biggest bust of all time that much worse. It wasn''t like he didn't have talent. He didn't have heart. Or brains. If he had put work into being a better player, he would've been decent.

Broncoknight30
10-20-2017, 04:02 AM
Hi KCL! :)

That loser showed flash in a couple games, which makes his status as the biggest bust of all time that much worse. It wasn''t like he didn't have talent. He didn't have heart. Or brains. If he had put work into being a better player, he would've been decent.

Well, Amari Cooper decided to show up and play for really the first time this year. My number one receiver that I drafted in FF and I traded him this week. :banghead:

They looked good last night. Great game.

weazel
10-20-2017, 09:24 AM
so... Lynch. So did he have a complete mental breakdown last night or what? word is after he fought a ref and got booted from the game he sat in the crowd screaming at everyone then after the game jumped on a subway and started screaming at everyone on there while "shooting a music video"... whatever that means.

BigDaddyBronco
10-20-2017, 10:14 AM
He lightly pushed a ref, but it was after he ran onto the field from the sideline all the way to the middle of the field. Get this, he was trying to help his friend Marcus Peters, the Chiefs CB, from getting into an altercation with the refs. WTF? He then rides the subway with Marcus Peters back to Oakland, where they are both from, after the game.

Can't make this shit up.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Well, Amari Cooper decided to show up and play for really the first time this year. My number one receiver that I drafted in FF and I traded him this week. :banghead:

They looked good last night. Great game.

I kept him on my roster, but unfortunately I had him benched yesterday

Northman
10-29-2017, 03:34 PM
​There's an entire generation of young raider fans out there like...

https://scontent.fphl2-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22815382_1953272254699456_2846809541478444633_n.jp g?oh=de86d378790f68e449e2de5398fadc8b&oe=5A6F80ED

Devilspawn
10-29-2017, 04:12 PM
Hey North, remember the good ol days when Tim Tebow scored points? Fun times.

Northman
10-29-2017, 04:22 PM
Hey North, remember the good ol days when Tim Tebow scored points? Fun times.

Why you got to go there man?...... lmao

Devilspawn
10-29-2017, 04:26 PM
Got nowhere else to go, right now.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d7/The_Sunken_Place.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170530040032

Devilspawn
11-06-2017, 12:14 AM
North, quick question. When did you overreact during today's "game"?

17-3?
31-9?
Brock's second pick?
51?
Vance telling everyone that the team practiced well this week?

I'm going with yes.

FanInAZ
11-06-2017, 12:24 AM
North, quick question. When did you overreact during today's "game"?

17-3?
31-9?
Brock's second pick?
51?
Vance telling everyone that the team practiced well this week?

I'm going with yes.

I believe the score was 31-9 when I took a nap.