PDA

View Full Version : Question

WARHORSE
10-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Sorry about this......

Can anyone tell me if sitting in the 1st row behind the Broncos bench around the 40 yardline is good seats? Will the players be blocking the view?

Gonna get some tix hopefully for december.......

NightTrainLayne
10-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Sorry about this......

Can anyone tell me if sitting in the 1st row behind the Broncos bench around the 40 yardline is good seats? Will the players be blocking the view?

I think it could be cool to see the players in the bench area, but it's not the greatest view if you want to actually view the game. .. plays developing etc.

There's pluses and minuses.

turftoad
10-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Sorry about this......

I think it could be cool to see the players in the bench area, but it's not the greatest view if you want to actually view the game. .. plays developing etc.

There's pluses and minuses.

They won't block your view. They would be great seats. If you want to watch the plays open up, you could watch the big screen once in a while.

Davii
10-06-2017, 06:07 PM
They won't block your view. They would be great seats. If you want to watch the plays open up, you could watch the big screen once in a while.

I sat there for the famous Ed Hochuli fumble game. Amazing seats, unique perspective, but like was mentioned you can lose track. If you want to see plays develop, etc sit.higher. If you want to hear the hits, see player reactions, and have an amazing view when they're right in front of you sit down there. You won't regret either.

Timmy!
10-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Really? Seats in the 1st row...behind the Broncos bench. Ya, I'm sure they totally suck.

In other news, look at this woman. Do you guys think she is ugly?

https://i.redd.it/uloem0rhmaix.jpg

Davii
10-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Really? Seats in the 1st row...behind the Broncos bench. Ya, I'm sure they totally suck.

In other news, look at this woman. Do you guys think she is ugly?

https://i.redd.it/uloem0rhmaix.jpg

Can you show me the same picture from further away so I can be sure?

turftoad
10-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Can you show me the same picture from further away so I can be sure?

Maybe you'll be able to see things open up! :D

Timmy!
10-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Maybe you'll be able to see things open up! :D

And the post of the year goes to: turftoad. *insert winner music here*

olathebroncofan
10-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Not tge front row, but we had seats 7 rows up on the 25 behind the DEN bench for last years thanksgiving game. Good seats. Never missed a play due to the players unless someone ran out of bounds.

Do it!!