PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Humiliated by Broncos in All Phases

Joel
09-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Lest anyone think that just some MB homer, they aren't my words: They're ESPNs headline (http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4762435/cowboys-humiliated-by-the-broncos-in-all-phases).

Highlights:

Siemian's the first QB to throw 4 TDs against Dallas since 2013.

Daks first road loss outside his division.

Elliott was going for an NFL-record 16 straight games with 80+ yds rushing; instead, he finished with a career low EIGHT yards (order of magnitude, baby!)

CJ is the first RB with 100 yds rushing against Dallas since the final game of 2015.

Perhaps the best comment was from someone you KNOW wouldn't give us any undeserved credit: Jerry Jones said,

“It’s important for us to get it together and go and so, you know, I was surprised frankly that even though we had all the respect in the world for their defense, I was surprised how they bottled us with Zeke as well as the throws that we had to make. … I will state: That was not us as a team. But that might be Denver. My hat’s off to them.”

Actually, there's a typo in the ESPN article, which actually reads "owner and general manager Jerry Jones sad." But that's no less true.