09-17-2017, 08:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l378pKkiZOavFeZSU/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l378vQgR9E63mSs7e/giphy.gif

ShaneFalco
09-17-2017, 09:01 PM
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/909579919402819584

Simple Jaded
09-17-2017, 09:10 PM
Have to take DL out to a fancy dinner, like ... Sizzler.

ShaneFalco
09-17-2017, 09:11 PM
https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/909577462710800385

Simple Jaded
09-17-2017, 09:13 PM
My favorite Broncos player, Suck it World!

Jsteve01
09-17-2017, 10:28 PM
My favorite Broncos player, Suck it World! but but but we should cut him because he tore off Crabtree's necklace last year

Simple Jaded
09-17-2017, 10:40 PM
but but but we should cut him because he tore off Crabtree's necklace last year

I remember that, and the personal fouls in the SB, I lol'ed.

Timmy!
09-18-2017, 04:23 AM
Have to take DL out to a fancy dinner, like ... Sizzler.

The sizzler after the pause was great.

#soooohood

Timmy!
09-18-2017, 04:25 AM
but but but we should cut him because he tore off Crabtree's necklace last year

That was awesome.

Joel is preparing a 2 page rebutal.....the fury may consume us all...

Joel
09-18-2017, 01:15 PM
Marshall did a great job blocking Dak: So proud. ;)

Talib: "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me when someone from Dallas fired a bullet!"

Freyaka
09-18-2017, 02:15 PM
I like my caption I had for the pick the other day.

NFL Commentators: "Dak Prescott will rarely throw interceptions"

Talib: "Hold my glock, I got this"

Simple Jaded
09-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Best Broncos CB's of All-times.

#1 Champ
#2 Louis Wright
#3 Aqib Talibing
#4 Kayvon Webster
#5 Juwan Thompson

MOtorboat
09-18-2017, 07:55 PM
Don't stop Talibing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Kayvon Webster

Fer real doh

I'm inclined to put Talib ahead of Louis Wright

Cugel
09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Kayvon Webster

Fer real doh

I'm inclined to put Talib ahead of Louis Wright

Talib is in the Hall of Fame when he retires. They can't keep him out. He has one more pick-6 than Deion now, and 1 or 2 off the all-time NFL record. He might get the all-time NFL record this season. He is one of the top 2 or 3 CBs in football right now. Note how Dez set him up for a TD catch early in the game, but, later in the game when Dallas tried to run the same play, Talib spotted it, sat on the route, picked it off and ran it all the way back for a TD effectively ending the game right there.

If a play works on Talib, it won't work a second time. If you try and go back to what worked on him before, he will pick you off, because he'll spot the play developing and know exactly where they are going with the ball and he'll anticipate and jump the route, just like he did on this play.

LawDog
09-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Talib is in the Hall of Fame when he retires. They can't keep him out. He has one more pick-6 than Deion now, and 1 or 2 off the all-time NFL record. He might get the all-time NFL record this season. He is one of the top 2 or 3 CBs in football right now. Note how Dez set him up for a TD catch early in the game, but, later in the game when Dallas tried to run the same play, Talib spotted it, sat on the route, picked it off and ran it all the way back for a TD effectively ending the game right there.

If a play works on Talib, it won't work a second time. If you try and go back to what worked on him before, he will pick you off, because he'll spot the play developing and know exactly where they are going with the ball and he'll anticipate and jump the route, just like he did on this play.

Talib actually did that three times. The pick six was just the first time he didn't get mugged by dez in the process.

Hawgdriver
09-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Continued throwing at Talib made me wonder about Dak's football IQ. But I guess Dallas had to do something with their offensive snaps.

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:51 PM
Continued throwing at Talib made me wonder about Dak's football IQ. But I guess Dallas had to do something with their offensive snaps.

At least Dez tries. Dallas' star RB is a manbaby.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-20-2017, 07:55 PM
At least Dez tries. Dallas' star RB is a manbaby.

It's easy to respect Dez's effort.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-20-2017, 08:11 PM

#1 Champ
#2 Louis Wright
#3 Aqib Talibing
#4 Kayvon Webster
#5 Juwan Thompson

Chris Harris would like a word with you and Kayvon. BTW, he wanted me to tell you he's putting you on notice, too.

Slick
09-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Chris Harris would like a word with you and Kayvon. BTW, he wanted me to tell you he's putting you on notice, too.

Jaded is still mad at Harris for almost getting caught from behind by Flaco.

Poet
09-20-2017, 08:24 PM

Best corner in the game, baybee.

Simple Jaded
09-20-2017, 09:09 PM
I bet Flacco could play CB as fast as he is.

Joel
09-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Never mind that Flacco had at least a 10 yd head start and the angle, plus Harris was pulling up as he crossed the goal line. #FactsAreStubbornThings

Simple Jaded
09-22-2017, 10:36 PM
Never mind that Flacco had at least a 10 yd head start and the angle, plus Harris was pulling up as he crossed the goal line. #FactsAreStubbornThings

He did not have the angle, Trevathon was blocking him and Harris was in a dead sprint before Flacco even realized Harris had the ball.

We've gone over this, like the Zapruder film, everybody is wrong but me.

Joel
09-22-2017, 11:30 PM
He did not have the angle, Trevathon was blocking him and Harris was in a dead sprint before Flacco even realized Harris had the ball.

We've gone over this, like the Zapruder film, everybody is wrong but me.
He totally had the angle, he ran PAST Trevathans "block" (guess our best coverage LB was slow as molasses in January too) and Flacco was looking straight at him when Harris caught the ball, so unless he's blind he saw the catch. The ONLY reason Flacco "caught" him was that a) he was at the 9 yard line when Harris caught it at the 1, b) Harris was up against the sideline the whole time but Flacco wasn't and c) Harris was already slowing down as he crossed the goal line (a strange definition of "caught.")

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000111714/WK-15-Can-t-Miss-Play-Harris-pick-six-off-Flacco

Again: Not a matter of opinion, perspective nor open to interpretation: Flacco was physically less than a foot outside the near hashmark at the 9 when Harris caught it less than a foot inside the front pylon; that's indisputable whether one feels good, bad or indifferently about either or both of them. Harris was never more than a few inches from the sideline from the moment he caught it til the moment he crossed the goal line (he even turned back toward the center of the field at the end, which probably helped Flacco "catch" him from that direction, though that part is open to debate.) Flacco passed Trevathans "block" without even slowing. And, whether from fatigue or finality, Harris was visibly moving slower when he crossed the goal line than when he caught the ball; maybe QBs who live on the coast just have more running stamina than CBs who live and breathe in Mile Highs rarefied air.

We can continue debating this, but that'll just mean I remain right and you remain wrong; I can live with that if you can. :)

Simple Jaded
09-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Neighbor please! I can admit when I'm wrong, can you?

Joel
09-24-2017, 09:48 AM
Neighbor please! I can admit when I'm wrong, can you?
Can and have, but this time the only error to confess is yours.

FACT: Harris was just outside our endzone and Flacco just inside our 10 at the catch, so Flacco had about a 10 yd head start
FACT: Harris was just inside the sideline and Flacco just outside the near hash mark at the catch, so Flacco had the angle
FACT: Flaccos helmet was pointed directly at Harris at the catch, so Flacco knew immediately.
FACT: Flacco never broke stride when Trevathan attempted a block, so Flacco was not blocked out of the play
FACT: Harris was visibly slowing as he crossed the goal line and Flacco wasn't, so Flacco didn't "chase him down," the play simply ended
FACT: As rookies, Harris posted a 4.48 (https://www.google.com/search?q=chris+harris+40+time&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=chris+harris+40+time&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.2832j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8) 40 time and Talib a 4.44 (https://www.google.com/search?q=aqib+talib+40+time&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=aqib+talib+40+time&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.3056j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8), plus Talib's 3½ years older, so either 1) Harris has slowed a LOT, 2) Talib has actually gotten FASTER with age or 3) Harris is every bit as fast as the guy fast enough to occasionally return punts. 0.04 seconds is literally a blink of an eye. For comparison, Flacco ran a 4.84 (https://www.google.com/search?q=joe+flacco+40+time&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=joe+flacco+40+time&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.3440j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8).

Again, none of those are matters of opinion nor perspective: Each is objective verifiable concrete reality. If someone wants to argue 4.45 is blazing fast or interminably slow, each is a legitimate position—but arguing it's BOTH slow AND fast for two players at the SAME POSITION is untenable. That's like saying a Camaro at 200 mph is faster than an F1 car at 200 mph "because race cars are faster than sports cars." Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

MOtorboat
09-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Don't stop Talibing.

topscribe
09-24-2017, 10:05 AM

#1 Champ
#2 Louis Wright
#3 Aqib Talibing
#4 Kayvon Webster
#5 Juwan Thompson
Willie Brown was a Bronco for a time. Although he wasn't here long, he still was one of the best.
And you forgot about CHJ. I'd have to put him in the top five, at least above Kayvon. I'd have to
rank them this way:

1, Champ
2. Wright (T)
2. Talib (T)
4. Chris Harris Jr.
5. Brown

Simple Jaded
09-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Willie Brown was a Bronco for a time. Although he wasn't here long, he still was one of the best.
And you forgot about CHJ. I'd have to put him in the top five, at least above Kayvon. I'd have to
rank them this way:

1, Champ
2. Wright (T)
2. Talib (T)
4. Chris Harris Jr.
5. Brown
Top, I kid.

I was thinking that including Juwan Thompson would make it obvious that I was trolling Joel.

topscribe
09-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Top, I kid.

I was thinking that including Juwan Thompson would make it obvious that I was trolling Joel.
Nothing is obvious to me today. My mind is jello . . . :confused: