PDA

View Full Version : Vance Joseph has this team playing with serious attitude

DT88TheGreat
09-17-2017, 06:41 PM
I don't think.anybody can question if this was the right hire. Our team whole mentality is different now, whipping on a supposedly SB team like this to the point they are fighting each other is awesome.

Hail to Vance Joseph!

ShaneFalco
09-17-2017, 08:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9PzYHeJvWdatNK/giphy.gif

Freyaka
09-17-2017, 11:08 PM

That is the best gif image of all time.

BroncoWave
09-17-2017, 11:13 PM
Elway has really done well in regards to coaching hires. Fox fizzled out at the end, but he was exactly what we needed at the time, quickly pulling us out of the recesses of the McD era. Kubes then got us over the hump and now Joseph is looking solid as well.

GEM
09-18-2017, 12:01 AM

He's got some great facial expressions.

dogfish
09-18-2017, 12:33 AM
#LeadThoseMen

Freyaka
09-18-2017, 12:34 AM
He's got some great facial expressions.

He really does

pnbronco
09-18-2017, 01:56 AM

This is just the best....

Timmy!
09-18-2017, 04:18 AM
Live that was epic. VJ won me over with that. In interviews etc he's a down to business dude, but game day let's the emotion fly. We are in good hands

Tned
09-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Live that was epic. VJ won me over with that. In interviews etc he's a down to business dude, but game day let's the emotion fly. We are in good hands

I like him. I loved his approach to the weather delay. He didn't send his coaches to gather the position groups and go back over the gameplan (as Dallas did), but instead turned off the AC and cranked the heat so the players would stay warm and wouldn't get hit by a blast of cold air while sitting. Had them turn on all the TV's to the other games, and the players watched football, played connect four and danced and just stayed loose.

Also, on offense. When asked what type of offense he wanted shortly after he was hired, he said an explosive one that put up a lot of points. While he talked about the QB needing to be one that made decisions, he's always maintained that he wants his offense to be aggressive and explosive, not a conservative, don't make mistakes offense and let the defense win it.

McCoy is doing exactly that with his game plans. Granted, they need to perfect their 4th quarter with a lead play, but through the first three quarters of both games, they are playing very aggressive.

DT88TheGreat
09-18-2017, 05:27 PM
McCoy called an out standing game yesterday, play after play it was awesome. Cant wait for the OL and offense as a while to gel even more there's going to be some big time run plays from CJ Charles and company. Charles looks like hes ujust now getting his legs back underneath him, his acceleration really popped at times turning nothing into something. I look forward to seeing him break some big runs going forward.

Hopefully bolles is back soon though.

Cugel
09-18-2017, 09:38 PM
I don't think.anybody can question if this was the right hire. Our team whole mentality is different now, whipping on a supposedly SB team like this to the point they are fighting each other is awesome.

Hail to Vance Joseph!

Dallas looks like a punctured balloon. Apparently, nobody ever just stood up to them and physically beat them down before. I wonder what will happen to them now?

Dallas is so simple they are one-dimensional. They just line up and say "we're bigger and stronger than you and we're going to run it right down your throat. You may know exactly what is coming, but it doesn't matter because you can't stop us!" Only Denver did stop them.

They weren't used to that. That shows that kind of toughness they need. Next they have to prove they can beat speed teams like KC as well as more power teams like the Raiders. I'd say we match up better against the Raiders now than KC, but we'll see.

dogfish
09-20-2017, 06:27 PM

dying over here! they just had CJ anderson on NFL total access, and they asked him about this face-- he said that's the look mrs. joseph gets if dinner isn't ready when VJ comes home. . .

:spit: :rofl:

Poet
09-20-2017, 06:38 PM
I think he's incredible.

dogfish
09-20-2017, 06:56 PM
I think he's incredible.

what's up, dude? lol @ your avatard. . . if he plays well again this week and we win, i think you should change your name to "king trevor" in recognition. . . :laugh:

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:02 PM
what's up, dude? lol @ your avatard. . . if he plays well again this week and we win, i think you should change your name to "king trevor" in recognition. . . :laugh:

Law school is hell. I'm older than almost everyone. I've had a fever for the past week. My mom's sick again. I got three parking tickets but beat them on appeal. I have a pseudo girlfriend. I had a pseudo girlfriend. I sorta have one again. I lost my wallet. Found my wallet. Got drunk on scotch. Made friends with fellow Bronco fans at bdubs. They were old farts, like Joe Old, got one of them to call a cab because they were wasted. One of them is the brother of a professor at my school. He thought my name was Mitch.

A lot of that is out of order. I love it, though. Not sure I'll pass all my classes, probably have to drop out. If I do I'm changing my name, moving to Arizona for that dry heat, gonna tend bar. Maybe do Air Traffic Controller gigs. Buy a camel.

Trevor I'm sorry. You can blame it all on me. You don't have to put on that red light.

#murderdance

You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right.