PDA

View Full Version : Big time trevor!

DT88TheGreat
09-17-2017, 06:36 PM
Trevor finally looks like a NFL quarterback and I couldn't be happier that I was wrong. This is Trevor team this season and I hope ue keeps it up and gets better and better. I would like him to be a bit more aggressive in between the 20s but the dude is balling!

My boy Paxton has to go back to the drawing board next off season and he'll have to be Elway to take the job if Trevor can carry on playing like this.

The underdog 7th round pick has arrived thus far and earned my respect 2000000%.

And for the record frey I haven't been (quiet) because Paxton lost the damn job, I been quiet because I work 6 day's a week, 12 hour's a day. I no longer have a social life but im sure you missed me to be sending visitor messages. LolI

Trev is the man right now though, no doubt that!

Hawgdriver
09-17-2017, 06:37 PM
Good for you, bud.

DT88TheGreat
09-17-2017, 06:48 PM
The minute I make the thread then comes a weird INT lol.

DT88TheGreat
09-17-2017, 06:48 PM
Good for you, bud.

Yes good for me.

Thnx

ShaneFalco
09-17-2017, 06:49 PM
Big time trevor? this thread just made him throw an interception.

He is Trigga Trev.

Tned
09-17-2017, 07:16 PM

He is Trigga Trev.

Naw, he went to Northwestern. He knows how to spell....

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-17-2017, 08:22 PM

He is Trigga Trev.

He's Spinnin' Siemian.

Freyaka
09-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Trevor finally looks like a NFL quarterback and I couldn't be happier that I was wrong. This is Trevor team this season and I hope ue keeps it up and gets better and better. I would like him to be a bit more aggressive in between the 20s but the dude is balling!

My boy Paxton has to go back to the drawing board next off season and he'll have to be Elway to take the job if Trevor can carry on playing like this.

The underdog 7th round pick has arrived thus far and earned my respect 2000000%.

And for the record frey I haven't been (quiet) because Paxton lost the damn job, I been quiet because I work 6 day's a week, 12 hour's a day. I no longer have a social life but im sure you missed me to be sending visitor messages. LolI

Trev is the man right now though, no doubt that!

Are you kidding me with this crap, you don't get to come here and eat your crow...Go back into hiding man...

DT88TheGreat
09-19-2017, 04:54 PM
Are you kidding me with this crap, you don't get to come here and eat your crow...Go back into hiding man...

Blah blah blah blah.

topscribe
09-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Naw, he went to Northwestern. He knows how to spell....
:heh: