PDA

View Full Version : Pro Football Focus Numbers

WARHORSE
09-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Sept 10, 2017 Chargers

Denver Broncos (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/teams/denver-broncos/10/roster): Second-year defensive end Adam Gotsis (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/adam-gotsis/10697) had a 36.4 percent run stop percentage (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/defensive-end/3-4/run-stop-percent). That is tied for the best for any interior defensive linemen in the past decade.

Power Rankings

9. DENVER BRONCOS
A late cover by the Chargers notwithstanding, the Denver defense remains one of the league’s best, earning the league’s second-highest run defense grade last Monday night against Melvin Gordon and the Chargers. If they’re going to continue to be competitive within the best division in all of football, quarterback Trevor Siemian (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/trevor-siemian/9683) needs to generate more success on play action, where his passer rating was only 65.1 Week 1 (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/quarterback/play-action), despite utilizing it at the second-highest rate (29.7 percent).

WEEK ONE QB Rankings

10. Trevor Siemian Denver Broncos

After some good fortune on a dropped interception that could have gone for a touchdown in the first quarter, Siemian carried the Broncos offense the rest of the way highlighted by two big touchdown throws facing 3rd and Goal situations that was ultimately the difference in the game. Siemian showed his athleticism taking off for some key rush yards including a touchdown run on a designed roll out. His 122.9 passer rating under pressure (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/quarterback/under-pressure) was third-best in Week 1.

EDGE SHAQUIL BARRETT (https://go.redirectingat.com/?id=66960X1516590&xs=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnfl%2 Fplayers%2Fshaquil-barrett%2F9000), 84.3 OVERALL GRADE
With edge rusher Shane Ray (https://go.redirectingat.com/?id=66960X1516590&xs=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnfl%2 Fplayers%2Fshane-ray%2F9456) out injured, the Broncos turned to Barrett to pick up his slack and did he ever deliver. Barrett was even more impressive rushing the passer than his teammate Miller, racking up a sack and five additional hurries of the quarterback. His pass-rushing productivity score of 17.6 (https://go.redirectingat.com/?id=66960X1516590&xs=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballfocus.com%2Fnfl%2 Felite%2Fstats%2Fedge-defender%2Fpass-rush-productivity) ranks third among all 3-4 outside linebackers in Week 1. He also chipped in with a solo run stop and was nearly unblockable all game long for this Broncos defense.

MOtorboat
09-14-2017, 12:30 PM
122.9 passer rating under pressure

That is encouraging.

LawDog
09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Makes me wonder if the drop off in performance for Trevor in the play action can be directly attributed to the struggles of the OL, especially on the right side. I seem to remember a lengthy discussion during preseason regarding a sack that Trevor took on a PA play, and the fact that PA just takes longer thus giving the opposing D pass rush more time to be disruptive.

WARHORSE
That is encouraging.

True. Gonna take it with a grain of salt though.

That dropped INT would have made a big diff.

He moved the offense and finished some nice drives with scores against a really good pass rush........cant complain.

Hawgdriver
Just heard on AM 760 that PFF stats show Simmons has missed 0 tackles in 352 career defensive snaps as a safety. Apparently that's good.

Tned
09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
Just heard on AM 760 that PFF stats show Simmons has missed 0 tackles in 352 career defensive snaps as a safety. Apparently that's good.

Especially since Ward was one of the highest in terms of missed tackles last year I believe. Will need to see if I can find that.

Tned
09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
True. Gonna take it with a grain of salt though.

That dropped INT would have made a big diff.

He moved the offense and finished some nice drives with scores against a really good pass rush........cant complain.

And, the Fowler non PI/Holding call that should have been called and not resulted in a fluke INT, offset that in terms of the diff.

Tned
09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Especially since Ward was one of the highest in terms of missed tackles last year I believe. Will need to see if I can find that.

Here it is:

Ward’s PFF overall grade of 75.9 in 2016 was the worst of his career, ranking as the 48th best safety. The biggest weakness in his game last season was run defense. His eight missed tackles in run defense were the fourth most of any safety in 2016. When lined up within eight yards of the line of scrimmage Ward missed six tackles which were the third most of any safety.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/t-j-ward-injures-hamstring

They did say he was the best blitzing safety, however, last year, creating 17 pressures.

Tned
09-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Here's some offensive (very offensive) stats from PFF:

Watson:

3rd from the bottom in pass blocking efficiency 81.1%
3rd from the bottom in pressures allowed in 8 (on 37 pass plays)
Worst in the league with 4 sacks allowed (next worse is 2)

Overall, the line was:

5th worst in pass blocking efficcency
Tied for 3rd worst in pressures (16 pressures in 37 pass plays)
Second worst with 5 sacks (must have changed a run to a sack at some point)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/offensive-line/pass-blocking-efficiency#tools

Canmore
09-14-2017, 02:43 PM
That is encouraging.

Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

What isn't so impressive is he was under pressure nearly all game.

MOtorboat
09-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

What isn't so impressive is he was under pressure nearly all game.

Everything isn't going to be perfect all the time.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-14-2017, 02:49 PM
Makes me wonder if the drop off in performance for Trevor in the play action can be directly attributed to the struggles of the OL, especially on the right side. I seem to remember a lengthy discussion during preseason regarding a sack that Trevor took on a PA play, and the fact that PA just takes longer thus giving the opposing D pass rush more time to be disruptive.

I think that SD started sending Ingram and Bosa at the QB almost exclusively in the 4th qtr. It became a "stop the run on the way to the QB" scenario. Unfortunately, if they don't bite on play action, it's less time for Siemian to survey the coverage after the fake and find the open guy. Prolly why there was a drop off.

NightTerror218
09-14-2017, 03:20 PM
I think chargers have 1 of best DL and insane pass rushing duos. Struggling against them is expected.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-14-2017, 03:23 PM
I think chargers have 1 of best DL and insane pass rushing duos. Struggling against them is expected.

Exactly, which makes 4 yards per carry impressive. Bosa and Ingram on the edge with Luiget in the middle are as good as you'll find anywhere.

Joel
09-14-2017, 03:50 PM
If they’re going to continue to be competitive within the best division in all of football, quarterback Trevor Siemian (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/trevor-siemian/9683) needs to generate more success on play action, where his passer rating was only 65.1 Week 1 (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/quarterback/play-action), despite utilizing it at the second-highest rate (29.7 percent).
We SUCK at PA yet keep using it more than almost ANYONE?! Our playcalling's garbage: Elway should fire Kubiak again.... ;)

Or, y'know, maybe our blocking's garbage, so any rushing success is almost entirely due to whichever starting RB will be on IR by midseason, opposing Ds ignore our toothless play fakes to just charge our QB, who will also be on IR by midseason due to the aforementioned garbage blocking. It HAS gotten better in spots, now that Elway finally bit the bullet and spent a 1st round pick on the drafts 1st OT instead of its 9th or 11th, and signed a top FA guard (even if he's currently in concussion protocol.) But the right's still a disaster area despite yet another bargain gamble on a FA starting RT (because the last one was so good we had to immediately replace him) and yet another TBD "starting" RG. At least Paradis is a decent pass blocker; without the power to run block, he's gonna need to stay solid on a lot of 3rd and 12s.

That darned Kubiak: He's such an outdated unimaginative coach he's still screwing up a playbook he didn't even write! :mad:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-14-2017, 04:18 PM
Joel did you miss the part where our offense scored 3 touchdowns? How often did that happen last year, especially against good defenses like SD?

MOtorboat
09-14-2017, 05:01 PM
We SUCK at PA yet keep using it more than almost ANYONE?! Our playcalling's garbage: Elway should fire Kubiak again.... ;)

Or, y'know, maybe our blocking's garbage, so any rushing success is almost entirely due to whichever starting RB will be on IR by midseason, opposing Ds ignore our toothless play fakes to just charge our QB, who will also be on IR by midseason due to the aforementioned garbage blocking. It HAS gotten better in spots, now that Elway finally bit the bullet and spent a 1st round pick on the drafts 1st OT instead of its 9th or 11th, and signed a top FA guard (even if he's currently in concussion protocol.) But the right's still a disaster area despite yet another bargain gamble on a FA starting RT (because the last one was so good we had to immediately replace him) and yet another TBD "starting" RG. At least Paradis is a decent pass blocker; without the power to run block, he's gonna need to stay solid on a lot of 3rd and 12s.

That darned Kubiak: He's such an outdated unimaginative coach he's still screwing up a playbook he didn't even write! :mad:

Kubiak is gone.

MOtorboat
09-14-2017, 05:02 PM
And I think it needs to be noted that McCoy's gameplan and play calling were excellent, outside of a few plays. Can't be perfect all the time.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-14-2017, 06:05 PM
And I think it needs to be noted that McCoy's gameplan and play calling were excellent, outside of a few plays. Can't be perfect all the time.

I was honestly impressed with the game plan and play calling. I'm very optimistic about this year.

Davii
09-14-2017, 09:29 PM

Better than mos gameplans or play calling I can remember from last season.

Simple Jaded
09-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Here it is:

Ward’s PFF overall grade of 75.9 in 2016 was the worst of his career, ranking as the 48th best safety. The biggest weakness in his game last season was run defense. His eight missed tackles in run defense were the fourth most of any safety in 2016. When lined up within eight yards of the line of scrimmage Ward missed six tackles which were the third most of any safety.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/t-j-ward-injures-hamstring

They did say he was the best blitzing safety, however, last year, creating 17 pressures.

Sorry, but I think we're taking PFF a little too seriously.

FanInAZ
09-14-2017, 09:54 PM

I don't care what the stats say, what I saw with my own eyes wasn't that good. Yes, there was flashes of outstanding football, but there was also stretches of ineptitude (aka. fumbles on back to back drives that nearly blowing a 17 point 4th quarter lead).

MOtorboat
09-14-2017, 09:56 PM
Better than mos gameplans or play calling I can remember from last season.

Absolutely. McCoy's strengths seem to be recognizing what his players do well and catering a plan to that. That's what I saw Monday.

Tned
09-14-2017, 09:59 PM

I kind of had the impression the standard was perfect all the time. :confused:

I do think he went way too conservative in the fourth quarter and that put the team in a bad position.

Tned
09-14-2017, 10:00 PM

Sorry, I'm not sure you statement makes sense. Can you elaborate.

Do you have numbers showing that Ward wasn't 4th worst among safeties in missed tackles?

Valar Morghulis
09-15-2017, 12:25 AM
I think are over selling the San Diego defense.

Sure bosa and Ingram are studs but I doubt we gash another team for that many running yards again. Our offensive line still sucks and we won't always get cj magically jinking through holes for a big gain to boost our ypc

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-15-2017, 08:53 AM
I think are over selling the San Diego defense.

Sure bosa and Ingram are studs but I doubt we gash another team for that many running yards again. Our offensive line still sucks and we won't always get cj magically jinking through holes for a big gain to boost our ypc

Our offensive line is actually pretty good at run blocking. Watson and Leary on the right side are both road graders.

In my opinionated, San Diego's defense is very underrated. In addition to Ingram and Bosa they also have Corey Luiget who is one of the best tackles in football. Their secondary is also outstanding. They have a pair of all pro caliber corners.

Simple Jaded
09-15-2017, 08:04 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure you statement makes sense. Can you elaborate.

Do you have numbers showing that Ward wasn't 4th worst among safeties in missed tackles?

**** you stats.

topscribe
09-15-2017, 08:50 PM
I think that SD started sending Ingram and Bosa at the QB almost exclusively in the 4th qtr. It became a "stop the run on the way to the QB" scenario. Unfortunately, if they don't bite on play action, it's less time for Siemian to survey the coverage after the fake and find the open guy. Prolly why there was a drop off.
Trevor was doing more damage with the pass than the running game was. They knew that.
If the play-action isn't making the rushers hesitate a little, then two things happen: the
play is extended by a second or so, and, as you implied, the QB has to turn and then look
to see where the receivers are, as opposed to backing straight up and surveying the
field at the same time. So that gives the rushers a decided edge, especially with the likes
of Watson and Garcia playing turnstile.

However, Trevor needs to work in his play-action. While I have largely defended him, I
have to admit that his play-action often is not very good. The two best Broncos I've seen
at that were Peyton Manning and (believe it or not) Kyle Orton (who had to be good since
he wasn't blessed with much of a running game). Perhaps Trevor ought to study them.

Cugel
09-16-2017, 06:03 AM
Here's some offensive (very offensive) stats from PFF:

Watson:

3rd from the bottom in pass blocking efficiency 81.1%
3rd from the bottom in pressures allowed in 8 (on 37 pass plays)
Worst in the league with 4 sacks allowed (next worse is 2)

Overall, the line was:

5th worst in pass blocking efficcency
Tied for 3rd worst in pressures (16 pressures in 37 pass plays)
Second worst with 5 sacks (must have changed a run to a sack at some point)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/offensive-line/pass-blocking-efficiency#tools

Frankly, this makes Siemians' performance even more impressive. The OL sucked at pass-blocking for years. They still suck. Bad. And yet Siemian performed at a high level, especially under pressure. And he's only a 2nd year QB. He is really showing signs of real intelligence.

And the game is 90% mental. As Paxton proved. No amount of arm talent can overcome a lack of brain talent.

Joel
09-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Joel did you miss the part where our offense scored 3 touchdowns? How often did that happen last year, especially against good defenses like SD?
1) Unconvinced SDs D IS good; past few years they've blitzed like crazy because their line's sucked since Jamal Williams got old and their secondary was even worse. Maybe Mebane and Verrett can change both, but I'm waiting to see that before "crowning" anyone.

2) Three TDs in a whole game is only impressive by comparison to how awful our offense has been the past few years, especially if SDs D is nothing special. The big improvement was finishing all but one drive that reached the red zone.

Absolutely. McCoy's strengths seem to be recognizing what his players do well and catering a plan to that. That's what I saw Monday.
That's his sole strength: He's not a great coach and has never made any player any better, but is good enough to recognize what players do well and game plan around it—as is Kubiak. Neither can be faulted for being saddled with players who do few things well; contrary to popular belief, coaches neither draft rookies nor sign vets.

Regardless, heavy dependence on running to set up equally heavy reliance on play action is no more nor less unimaginative, predictable and outdated NOW than it was the last two year. An IDENTICAL game plan can't suddenly and inexplicably go from pathos to perfection just because a different guy's calling all the same plays.

Simple Jaded
09-17-2017, 04:50 PM
1) Unconvinced SDs D IS good; past few years they've blitzed like crazy because their line's sucked since Jamal Williams got old and their secondary was even worse. Maybe Mebane and Verrett can change both, but I'm waiting to see that before "crowning" anyone.

2) Three TDs in a whole game is only impressive by comparison to how awful our offense has been the past few years, especially if SDs D is nothing special. The big improvement was finishing all but one drive that reached the red zone.

That's his sole strength: He's not a great coach and has never made any player any better, but is good enough to recognize what players do well and game plan around it—as is Kubiak. Neither can be faulted for being saddled with players who do few things well; contrary to popular belief, coaches neither draft rookies nor sign vets.

Regardless, heavy dependence on running to set up equally heavy reliance on play action is no more nor less unimaginative, predictable and outdated NOW than it was the last two year. An IDENTICAL game plan can't suddenly and inexplicably go from pathos to perfection just because a different guy's calling all the same plays.

McCoy made Tebow better.

Btw, position coaches (and HC's) absolutely draft players.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2017, 08:10 PM
Who is this this San Diego you guys speak of?

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:46 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-broncos-edge-rushers-shine-in-victory-over-cowboys

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:47 PM
CJ Anderson 87.7 Overall grade

Anderson was the Broncos’ work-horse in the great game, carrying the load with 25 rushing attempts, gaining 118 yards on the ground alone. On his rushing touchdown, Denver’s offense ran a power to the left, where he used patience to allow blocks to develop, finding the hole and hitting it up in there, then veering left on his way to the end zone. He also had three receptions for 36 yards, including a 16-yard touchdown in which Anderson showed determination to plow through players at the goal line.

In fact, that’s one of his best assets: Anderson rarely goes down with first contact. He’s forced the second-most missed tackles this season with 12.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:48 PM
Demaryius Thomas 80.1 OVerall grade

Thomas was the league’s 11th-highest graded receiver on the week, with an 80.1 overall rating from PFF. He hauled in six of his eight targets for 71 yards and enjoyed 34 yards after the catch.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:49 PM
Von Miller 89.6 OG

Von Miller was a monster again this week, playing his best football of this early season. He enjoyed a league-high 12 quarterback pressures against Dak Prescott, with two sacks, two QB hits and eight hurries. His constant pressure threw off Prescott and the Cowboys offense’s timing and even helped force two interceptions.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Shaq Barrett 87.3 OG

Barrett continues to be a beast from that other edge-rushing spot, with nine total QB pressures, behind only Miller on the week. That’s 21 pressures from the two of them on 50 passes by Prescott — simply amazing. And while Barrett is usually used as a pass-rushing guy, he enjoyed the best run stop percentage among edge rushers, with four tackles on only 10 run plays.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Chris Harris 87.7 OG

Chris Harris was the highest graded cornerback on the Broncos this week, and he was the fourth-highest among all CBs in the NFL. He allowed only three catches on eight targets for 29 yards with the interception and a pass defended.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Aqib Talib 84.2 OG

Talib enjoyed the most memorable play of the game, a 103-yard interception return for a touchdown, and overall, he played much better in Week 2 than Week 1. So did the entire “No Fly Zone” in the win over Dallas, even if Talib did allow five receptions on nine targets, including a touchdown allowed.

Offensively, the Broncos are producing better than most expected, fourth-best in the NFL at 33.0 points per game. They’re the No. 1 rushing team in the league with 318 yards and Trevor Siemian is playing the best football of his young career.

Defensively, Denver’s playing better than 2016, maybe as good as their 2015 level, even with a rash of injuries up front. Their 104 yards rushing allowed is the fourth-fewest in the NFL and they’ve yet to allow a touchdown on the ground while forcing three interceptions as well, tied for the league lead.

This team is primed to once again compete for the AFC West, even with the rise of the Oakland Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs as of late.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Ronald Leary 77 OG

Leary was a highlight of the Broncos’ offensive line, enjoying a perfect pass-blocking efficiency, leading to an 83.1 pass-blocking grade per PFF. Zero pressures on 35 pass snaps is exactly what Denver needs out of the giant offseason addition at guard.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Ronald Leary 77 OG

Leary was a highlight of the Broncos’ offensive line, enjoying a perfect pass-blocking efficiency, leading to an 83.1 pass-blocking grade per PFF. Zero pressures on 35 pass snaps is exactly what Denver needs out of the giant offseason addition at guard.

Hawgdriver
09-19-2017, 01:27 PM
Couldn't read the text, its white on white.

BroncoJoe
09-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Couldn't read the text, its white on white.

I just don't understand why people change the font color.

WARHORSE
09-19-2017, 02:58 PM
I just don't understand why people change the font color.

I had to on all of these. For some reason, wouldnt show.

Joel
09-20-2017, 12:18 PM
McCoy made Tebow better.
Not going there, though I will say it's pretty clear whose performance got whom a (brief) promotion. ;)

Btw, position coaches (and HC's) absolutely draft players.
Seems to depend on which player we're talking about: If it's a great player everyone loves, GM Elway drafted him; if it's a garbage scrub everyone hates, HC Kubiak and OC Dennison drafted him. That's what makes the latest escalation of the war between Team Siemian and Team Lynch so hilarious: Now that Siemian LEADS THE NFL IN TD PASSES he's retroactively gone from "Kubiaks scrub QB pick" to "Elways visionary genius QB pick." His draft circumstances haven't changed, only perspective.

Davii
09-20-2017, 01:17 PM
Not going there, though I will say it's pretty clear whose performance got whom a (brief) promotion. ;)

Seems to depend on which player we're talking about: If it's a great player everyone loves, GM Elway drafted him; if it's a garbage scrub everyone hates, HC Kubiak and OC Dennison drafted him. That's what makes the latest escalation of the war between Team Siemian and Team Lynch so hilarious: Now that Siemian LEADS THE NFL IN TD PASSES he's retroactively gone from "Kubiaks scrub QB pick" to "Elways visionary genius QB pick." His draft circumstances haven't changed, only perspective.

You consider kick holder duties with the Jets a promotion? Interesting.

NightTerror218
09-20-2017, 10:44 PM
What was gotsis rated last game?

Hawgdriver
09-20-2017, 11:28 PM
What was gotsis rated last game?

I rated him excellent in the category of asswhoop.

NightTerror218
09-21-2017, 01:17 PM
I rated him excellent in the category of asswhoop.

I know he was a very high rated DL in run defense in week 1 wonder if he was again or not.

Simple Jaded
09-21-2017, 08:32 PM
Making chicken soup out of chicken Tebow got McCoy a (brief) promotion.

I can confirm this.

#confirmed

#I'llgothere

WARHORSE
09-25-2017, 02:03 PM
​​TOP 5 GRADES:

T Garett Bolles (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/garett-bolles/11775), 84.7 overall grade
Edge Von Miller (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/von-miller/6154), 84.2 overall grade
CB Aqib Talib (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/aqib-talib/4334), 83.8, overall grade
LB Todd Davis (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/todd-davis/9007) 82.9, overall grade
DI Domata Peko Sr. (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/domata-peko/3068), 80.4 overall grade
PERFORMANCES OF NOTE:

QB TREVOR SIEMIAN (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/trevor-siemian/9683), 44.4 OVERALL GRADE

Siemian finished the game 24-of-40 for 259 yards against Buffalo, as he was sacked three times and threw two costly interceptions. When under pressure, he finished 2-of-8 for 28 yards and an interception for a passer rating of 2.9 (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/quarterback/under-pressure)under duress.
T GARETT BOLLES (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/garett-bolles/11775), 84.7 OVERALL GRADE

Rookie tackle Bolles was a bright spot for Denver. Bolles surroundered only one charged pressure (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/offensive-tackle/pass-blocking-efficiency) while doing fine work in run blocking. Bolles excels at double team blocks and he managed to open up some pathways for the Broncos running game.
EDGE VON MILLER (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/von-miller/6154), 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

After posting a sack on the first offensive play of the game, Miller actually had a mild day on the pass-rush by his standards, as several of his five remaining pressures (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/edge-defender/pass-rush-productivity) for the game were unblocked due to scheme. However, he was extremely effective on runs, as he notched four run stops (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/edge-defender/run-stop-percent), second-best on the afternoon for the Broncos.
LB TODD DAVIS (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/todd-davis/9007), 82.1 OVERALL GRADE

It was Todd Davis who led the Broncos in total defensive stops with six (https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/elite/stats/edge-defender/run-stop-percent), and he also managed to notch a sack. Not surprisingly, his 87.8 run defense grade also led Denver’s efforts.

BroncoJoe
09-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Please stop changing the color to white.

tia.

WARHORSE
09-27-2017, 05:31 PM
Please stop changing the color to white.

tia.

Sorry Joe, not trying to do it. My whole board is white, all lettering written by posters....the rest is orange. I changed it to white because thats whats on my board, the copy/pasted text was black which doesnt show.

I think this is the second time youve said that, not trying to cause a ruckus, just changing it to whats on my board.

What color is your text?