PDA

View Full Version : Practice / press conference notes - week 2 (Cowboys week)

VonDoom
09-13-2017, 10:51 AM
There should be some press conference stuff later today, I imagine. In the meantime, here are the TV maps. Most of the country gets our game with Buck & Aikman announcing, but you're out of luck if you live in CA:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=2

topscribe
09-13-2017, 01:35 PM
There should be some press conference stuff later today, I imagine. In the meantime, here are the TV maps. Most of the country gets our game with Buck & Aikman announcing, but you're out of luck if you live in CA:

Or Arizona. :(

topscribe
09-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Or Arizona. :(
I take that back. Looking at the wrong map. We're getting it, after all! :whoo:

LawDog
09-13-2017, 02:00 PM

Thank goodness for Sunday Ticket... although don't need it for this game because I'm flying in to watch it live at Mile High! Can't wait.

VonDoom
09-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 13m13 minutes ago

Ron Leary (concussion) not practicing but is out here. A good sign

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 13m13 minutes ago

RB Devontae Booker is practicing. Jamaal Charles, Ron Leary observing but not practicing. #9sports

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 11m11 minutes ago

Looks like a rest day for Aqib Talib. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 11m11 minutes ago

S Darian Stewart not practicing #9sports

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Brendan Langley (knee) not at practice.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 9m9 minutes ago

DL Zach Kerr, Jared Crick are back practicing.#9sports

Magnificent Seven
09-13-2017, 02:13 PM
Check this out. :smile:

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/dallas-denver-odds-september-17-2017-788118

underrated29
09-13-2017, 02:24 PM
mcmanus has 4 fgs this game and we win in a low scoring defensive slugfest. 19-17 Broncos!

Tned
09-13-2017, 02:32 PM
mcmanus has 4 fgs this game and we win in a low scoring defensive slugfest. 19-17 Broncos!

31-20 Denver

VonDoom
09-13-2017, 02:53 PM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 5m5 minutes ago

W/ Cowboys on Sun, Broncos planning classy tribute for DeMarcus Ware. Capt of SB 50 champs, 7 hits on Brady in AFC champ. You bet. #9sports

VonDoom
09-13-2017, 02:54 PM
This is an interesting tidbit - Wave should be interested:

Jane Slater‏Verified account @SlaterNFL 11m11 minutes ago

Dak Prescott shared a story of Denver's interest ahead of of the 2016 draft. Missed his flight, thinks it hurt his case.

Jane Slater‏Verified account @SlaterNFL 10m10 minutes ago

Jane Slater Retweeted Jane Slater

Prescott did end up working out for the Broncos but missed initial dinner.

Another fun fact ahead of Denver/Dallas game: Dak Prescott and Paxton Lynch were combine roommates

VonDoom
09-13-2017, 03:02 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 3m3 minutes ago

Vance Joseph said Brendan Langley has a sprained knee.

Aqib Talib and Jamaal Charles given vet days.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago

Devontae Booker back at practice. Joseph said he won't play vs Dallas though.

Joseph said he's hopeful Darian Stewart (groin) will be able to play Sunday.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 2m2 minutes ago

Vance Joseph indicated DL Zach Kerr would play; Booker would not vs Cowboys. #9sports

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 43s44 seconds ago

Joseph said they will "explore a number of options" if Leary doesn't clear protocol in time for Sunday. McGovern, Turner among them.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 21s21 seconds ago

Joseph said with shorter week they made today more of a jog-through to help with recovery.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 19s19 seconds ago

Joseph: "Dak is very poised, very smart. And he's a big man, so if you get there you have to wrap him up. ... He presents a lot of issues."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 16s16 seconds ago

Joseph: "I would said this (Dallas) is the best offensive line in football."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now17 seconds ago

Joseph indicated Booker could be ready for Week 3 at Buffalo.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now3 seconds ago

Joseph said Cody Latimer, Virgil Green, Brandon Marshall, Todd Davis, Riley Dixon got "I Balled" awards for Week 1.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos game balls: Harris, Fowler and Stewart. @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago

Joseph said if Darian Stewart can't go Will Parks is next guy up.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 55s55 seconds ago

#Broncos VJ said not sure how coverage will go on Dez Bryant. Chris Harris and Talib likely both on him at different times @DenverChannel

Joel
09-13-2017, 03:08 PM
The interesting thing about this game is that preliminary indications—VERY preliminary after just a single game—are that our offense and Dallas' defense are both better than expected and much improved from the respective Achilles heel of both teams last year. So which (if any) of the two are for real, and which (if any) are just small sample anomalies? We'll find out when each faces the other every time we have possession.

I personally think each teams strength will largely cancel the others: Dezakiel won't score many points, and our D is likely to take back some of those few. Then the question becomes whether our offense can do enough against the Cowboys D (AKA Sean Lee and DeMarcus Lawrence) to put us over the top, or Lee can muster a Henry V speech that inspires his band of brothers to collapse our line, then Siemian and CJ so Dallas can simply by putting together a single decent drive late.

In that respect, this game could potentially be the story of the season for either team or both. Or something completely different could happen. :tongue:

With that in mind, here (https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/9/12/16296138/spotlight-play-ny-giants-dallas-cowboys-demarcus-lawrence-s)'s the play from Sunday the Giants incarnation of SBNation is highlighting now: A Lawrence stunt on 3rd and very manageable just outside the Giants 10, with Lawrence sacking Manning inside the 5. Again, apart from Lee, he's the Dallas Ds only real undisputed talent. It's a well known widely lamented truth that our linemen have struggled with any and all stunts several years running; Garcia in particular remains oblivious to them, so if he starts next week, it could be bad.

BeefStew25
09-13-2017, 03:14 PM
All good reasons to watch the game eh Joel

LawDog
09-13-2017, 03:18 PM
In that respect, this game could potentially be the story of the season for either team or both. Or something completely different could happen. :tongue:

This is the type of against the grain hot take that we've come to expect from you Joel.

Joel
09-13-2017, 03:20 PM
All good reasons to watch the game eh Joel
Wish I could, but it's a late game and I work that night, so I'll most likely be asleep.

dogfish
09-13-2017, 04:29 PM
it's good to see that kerr will be ready. . . gotsis held his own monday, but we need all the bodies we can get against that cowballs run game-- they went through a stout Gmen defense pretty easily. . . it'll be a great early measuring stick for how far our run D has really progressed. . . we kinda took gordon out of it by the middle of the third with the score, but he did have some success early. . . gotta hope stewart can go, he's our most reliable safety in run defense. . .

should be a fun game. . . too bad romo's not on the call. . . it would've been fun to break them with him covering. . .

spikerman
09-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Thank goodness for Sunday Ticket... although don't need it for this game because I'm flying in to watch it live at Mile High! Can't wait.

Let's meet up!

dogfish
09-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Let's meat up!

at least be honest with him!

LawDog
09-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Let's meet up!

Are you all doing the underpass tailgate again?

spikerman
09-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Are you all doing the underpass tailgate again?

I don't think so. What day are you flying in?

LawDog
09-13-2017, 05:33 PM
I don't think so. What day are you flying in?

Saturday. Bringing the fam and my brother (a lost soul Cowboys fan), staying with friends south of town. Not sure if we'll be tailgating or just taking the light rail to the game.

BroncoJoe
09-13-2017, 05:41 PM
Saturday. Bringing the fam and my brother (a lost soul Cowboys fan), staying with friends south of town. Not sure if we'll be tailgating or just taking the light rail to the game.

South of town? Where abouts? Hawg and I (and someone else who I can't remember at the moment) live near the DTC area. *EDIT* It's wayninja that lives close too.

It'd be fun to grab a beer, and listen to two lawyers have a conversation.

underrated29
09-13-2017, 05:45 PM
South of town? Where abouts? Hawg and I (and someone else who I can't remember at the moment) live near the DTC area. *EDIT* It's wayninja that lives close too.

Thanks a lot Ahole. Guess I will just walk from the DTC back to my house by myself.

LawDog
09-13-2017, 05:46 PM

My wife hates those conversations! Castle Pines

underrated29
09-13-2017, 05:47 PM

F- joe. Lets get a drink. Youre a lot closer to me than that bald forgettable jerkface

LawDog
09-13-2017, 05:50 PM
F- joe. Lets get a drink. Youre a lot closer to me than that bald forgettable jerkface

There's got to be somewhere around Park Meadows to have a beer.

Cugel
09-13-2017, 05:54 PM

Another fun fact ahead of Denver/Dallas game: Dak Prescott and Paxton Lynch were combine roommates

And, during the night, Dak stole all of Paxton's brains and left him unable to understand NFL defenses? Is that what you're saying?

underrated29
09-13-2017, 05:56 PM

There are quite a few. There are some in Parker too, which is where I am which is in between where you will be staying and Park meadows.

Joe and Wave and I all met up at some place near park meadows a year or two ago. Depends on the type of venue you are interested in.

LawDog
09-13-2017, 06:01 PM
There are quite a few. There are some in Parker too, which is where I am which is in between where you will be staying and Park meadows.

Joe and Wave and I all met up at some place near park meadows a year or two ago. Depends on the type of venue you are interested in.

Cold. Beer. Does that narrow it down?

NightTerror218
09-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Castle pines? I have family there and was just visiting last week.

Magnificent Seven
09-13-2017, 06:18 PM
This weekend will be Prescott and Elliott's first trip to Denver. They will not handle three things at once.

Three things at once:

1. Orange Crush Defense

2. High Altitude (High Altitude will slow their offense down)

3. Mile High Loud. (Broncos are louder and Cowboys will have some hard time hearing)

Broncos Defense wins this game.

Hawgdriver
09-13-2017, 08:10 PM

Rockyard?

LawDog
09-13-2017, 08:29 PM
Rockyard?

That should work.

Nomad
09-13-2017, 08:46 PM

Well, shit....effing Seahawks. :ohwell:

Tned
09-13-2017, 08:54 PM
The interesting thing about this game is that preliminary indications—VERY preliminary after just a single game—are that our offense and Dallas' defense are both better than expected

Broncos offense wasn't better than expected. I would say they under performed a bit from expected.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-13-2017, 09:01 PM
Ugh, the Seahawks?!

BroncoJoe
09-14-2017, 07:14 AM
Sorry UR. You're just, well, forgettable! :yo:

You guys decide if/when/where to meet up.

Hawgdriver
09-14-2017, 07:35 AM

Yardhouse is a better choice vs. Rockyard. Park Meadows, great beers. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out in the wilderness with the fam on Sat. night, and that appears to be the ideal time.

VonDoom
09-14-2017, 02:09 PM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 30m30 minutes ago

RG Ron Leary cleared from concussion protocol-- at least enough to practice today. #9sports

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 29m29 minutes ago

Jamaal Charles practicing. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 28m28 minutes ago

Devontae Booker out here practicing. VJ did say he's a no go for Week 2 though. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 28m28 minutes ago

Aqib Talib is back after a day of rest yesterday. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 26m26 minutes ago

Darian Stewart is practicing. Brendan Langley is not.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 23m23 minutes ago

I don't see Jared Crick practicing. That's tough part about back injuries. Good days. Bad days. Going to be push to play. @DenverChannel

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 23m23 minutes ago

Leary is likely to be listed as limited today. He's out here with a helmet on. #Broncos @1043TheFan

NightTrainLayne
09-14-2017, 02:28 PM
Great news on Leary. I wasn't expecting him out of concussion protocol this early.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Having Leary and Stewart this week would be yuuuge.

VonDoom
09-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Great news on Leary. I wasn't expecting him out of concussion protocol this early.

Still debatable if he plays, I think. Concussions are different for everyone. They said that just by being at practice yesterday, he had passed one part of the program. Not sure what else it entails in terms of being ready to play on Sunday.

VonDoom
09-14-2017, 03:10 PM
Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos VJ said Crick did not have a setback "but we need to get him healthy so he can help us in the future" @DenverChannel

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck now12 seconds ago

#Broncos VJ on #Cowboys "They are easy to scout and hard to beat" @DenverChannel

NightTerror218
09-14-2017, 03:13 PM
Still debatable if he plays, I think. Concussions are different for everyone. They said that just by being at practice yesterday, he had passed one part of the program. Not sure what else it entails in terms of being ready to play on Sunday.

Ifhe is cleared he should be good to go. The protocol I think has a couple different tests to clear which could have been started previous or they are wrong he cleared protocol and is just on to another step.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-14-2017, 03:18 PM
I think the NFL''s concussion protocol is a little different than other sports....all other sports

NightTerror218
09-14-2017, 03:24 PM
I think the NFL''s concussion protocol is a little different than other sports....all other sports

Was just reading it. There are several steps. Step 1 monitoring and rest step 2 bike light cardio step 3 cardio and strength training step 4 non contact drills step 5 full go and cleared

VonDoom
09-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Was just reading it. There are several steps. Step 1 monitoring and rest step 2 bike light cardio step 3 cardio and strength training step 4 non contact drills step 5 full go and cleared

Right, I mean, he is progressing but I'm not sure what step of those he would be at right now. I don't think he did any drills, so that would either be step two or three today. Only one more practice before Sunday. I just don't know if he'll be fully cleared by then, and if he is, he won't have gotten any practice all week.

NightTerror218
09-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Right, I mean, he is progressing but I'm not sure what step of those he would be at right now. I don't think he did any drills, so that would either be step two or three today. Only one more practice before Sunday. I just don't know if he'll be fully cleared by then, and if he is, he won't have gotten any practice all week.

To me a helmet means he is at non contact drills or he would be on side working with trainer or in locker room.

NightTrainLayne
09-14-2017, 04:10 PM

It's still good news. Often (seems like most of the time) guys in the protocol aren't even practicing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-14-2017, 04:17 PM

What I'm questioning is the time in between all of those steps.

VonDoom
09-14-2017, 06:21 PM
Leary was officially listed as DNP on the injury report, FWIW

Davii
09-14-2017, 09:23 PM
Going to be a tough game this week. We'll see how good our run D really is.

Simple Jaded
09-14-2017, 09:53 PM
This is an interesting tidbit - Wave should be interested:

Dak Prescott shared a story of Denver's interest ahead of of the 2016 draft. Missed his flight, thinks it hurt his case.

Jane Slater‏Verified account @SlaterNFL 10m10 minutes ago

Jane Slater Retweeted Jane Slater

Prescott did end up working out for the Broncos but missed initial dinner.

Yeah my car accidentally broke down on the highway blocking all lanes into the airport. Sorry Wave.

Simple Jaded
09-14-2017, 09:58 PM
And, during the night, Dak stole all of Paxton's brains and left him unable to understand NFL defenses? Is that what you're saying?

But he couldn't steal Lynch's 6'-7" height, amirite?

Simple Jaded
09-14-2017, 10:04 PM

Wearing a helmet at practice is apparently part of the protocol, he's still not cleared for anything.

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 07:05 AM
But he couldn't steal Lynch's 6'-7" height, amirite?

You can't teach that.

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 09:09 AM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 15m15 minutes ago

Broncos have signed former Seahawks DT Aytyba Rubin. #9sports

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago

#Broncos DE Jared Crick is having surgery on his back, sources say, and he’s looking at a lengthy absence. Likely Injured Reserve bound.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

Tough for Crick. Was having great camp. Had added 15 pounds of muscle. Looked strong before back locked up on him. Need to get him healthy.

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Patrick Smyth‏Verified account @psmyth12 47m47 minutes ago

Congrats to Broncos LB @VonMiller, who tonight will be inducted into the @12thMan Hall of Fame at a ceremony in College Station, Texas.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 42m42 minutes ago

Mike Klis Retweeted Patrick Smyth

Von will fly out after practice today and returns tonight. So won't miss any time. #9sports

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 47m47 minutes ago

During the 1Q break of DEN-DAL, the Broncos will recognize the Bowlen family for their contributions to the Alzheimer’s Association.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 46m46 minutes ago

"Team Super Bowlen" has already raised $12,765.00 for Saturday's annual Walk to End Alzheimer's at Denver's City Park.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 42m42 minutes ago

UPDATED: Including Broncos player, coach, staff and family donations, Team Super Bowlen has raised about $33,000.

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 31m31 minutes ago

Ahtyba Rubin is at Broncos practice. Wearing No. 78

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 12:08 PM
Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Booker ruled out. Kerr, Leary, Stewart questionable.

Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider 4m4 minutes ago

CB Brendan Langley will not play Sunday vs. the Cowboys.

Vance Joseph said Crick will need surgery. Disc in his back.

Joseph said he's not sure if Ahtyba Rubin will play Sunday. Flew in last night. Passed physical this morning.

Joseph said Darian Stewart "looks good and I'm hoping he continues to progress. But right now he's questionable."

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 12:18 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 4m4 minutes ago

Broncos ST coach Brock Olivo on Shelby Harris: "We recognized in the preseason he had a knack for that. He's a guy we designed blocks for."

Olivo: "At the end of the day it comes down to Shelby's and Derek's (Wolfe) effort. ... They're a force to be reckoned with inside."

Zac Stevens‏ @ZacStevensBSN 7m7 minutes ago

Brock Olivo on Isaiah McKenzie: "The one thing I love about him is he's aggressive"

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 01:22 PM

Ahtyba Rubin: "Left another winning team for an even better team, so I'm happy."

BroncoJoe
09-15-2017, 01:30 PM
How the hell do you pronounce his first name?

PatriotsGuy
09-15-2017, 01:49 PM

Gonna guess ah-tee-ba or ah-tie-ba

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 13m13 minutes ago

#Broncos safety Darian Stewart, who suffered a groin injury vs. #Chargers, told me "I am pain free. I am ready to go." @DenverChannel

VonDoom
09-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider 23m23 minutes ago

Cornerback Orlando Scandrick ruled OUT for the Cowboys. Have to think that means increased time for rookie Chidobe Awuzie on Sunday.

dogfish
09-15-2017, 02:44 PM

ah-TAH-ba. . .

LawDog
09-15-2017, 02:52 PM
ah-TAH-ba. . .

"Ru-bin"

Denver Native (Carol)
09-15-2017, 05:33 PM
Denver To Honor Demarcus Ware As His 2 Former Teams Go Head-To-Head

Video and article
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/15/denver-to-honor-demarcus-ware/

Simple Jaded
09-15-2017, 08:50 PM
ah-TAH-ba. . .

Ah-tee-ba?

Simple Jaded
09-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 4m4 minutes ago

Broncos ST coach Brock Olivo on Shelby Harris: "We recognized in the preseason he had a knack for that. He's a guy we designed blocks for."

Olivo: "At the end of the day it comes down to Shelby's and Derek's (Wolfe) effort. ... They're a force to be reckoned with inside."

Zac Stevens‏ @ZacStevensBSN 7m7 minutes ago

Brock Olivo on Isaiah McKenzie: "The one thing I love about him is he's aggressive"

Lmao

Poor Harris, he's got Wolfe and Olivo taking credit for his play.

Hawgdriver
09-15-2017, 11:13 PM
Lmao

Poor Harris, he's got Wolfe and Olivo taking credit for his play.

no joke! Harris is already one of my favorite dudes for no particular reason. I just love the dude from the brief interviews and screen footage.

Tned
09-16-2017, 03:10 PM
@ZacStevensBSN: DL Kyle Peko has been promoted from #Broncos practice squad to active roster, per @NickiJhabvala

VonDoom
09-16-2017, 03:14 PM
@ZacStevensBSN: DL Kyle Peko has been promoted from #Broncos practice squad to active roster, per @NickiJhabvala

We waived Jarrett again for that. Also, Leary cleared concussion protocol, is still listed as questionable for tomorrow

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-16-2017, 04:02 PM
Peko over Jarret, why?

dogfish
09-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Peko over Jarret, why?

they gotta keep at least a couple hopeless scrubs on the roster. . . you know, just in case this is the year they really break out. . .

Tned
09-16-2017, 05:04 PM
Peko over Jarret, why?

They like Jarret better. They made the move last week because Peko wasn't fully healthy.

Magnificent Seven
09-16-2017, 05:33 PM
We waived Jarrett again for that. Also, Leary cleared concussion protocol, is still listed as questionable for tomorrow

Oh, No! Why?! I really like Jarrett! He is truly a bulldozer.

VonDoom
09-16-2017, 06:10 PM
They like Jarret better. They made the move last week because Peko wasn't fully healthy.

If they really liked Jarrett better, they wouldn't keep cutting him for Peko.

VonDoom
09-16-2017, 06:12 PM
Peko over Jarret, why?

They like to make baffling bottom of the roster moves all the time

Denver Native (Carol)
09-16-2017, 06:36 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHfGQHA5__/

troyaikmanCaught up with The Sheriff today while in town for Cowboys @ Broncos

Simple Jaded
09-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Peko over Jarret, why?

Because 6-0/300 NT's are dominating the NFL.

Simple Jaded
09-16-2017, 06:52 PM
If I'm Elway I start looking for a new DL coach, don't give me the Over/Under scheme bullshit, there isn't anything Peko does better than Jarrett (or 1000 other DL).

dogfish
09-16-2017, 08:42 PM
Because 6-0/300 NT's are dominating the NFL.

6' 300, and really slow. . .

#Stud

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-16-2017, 08:56 PM
Jarrett played 3 snaps the other day and had a run stuff.

Simple Jaded
09-17-2017, 12:09 AM
Remember, they're making all these moves because they wanna improve the run defense.

dogfish
09-19-2017, 04:10 PM
not sure if it was posted anywhere else, so i'll put it here. . .

we did re-sign jarrett to the PS (http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/18/broncos-running-back-rotation/)

:defense:

GEM
09-19-2017, 04:45 PM
If I'm Elway I start looking for a new DL coach, don't give me the Over/Under scheme bullshit, there isn't anything Peko does better than Jarrett (or 1000 other DL).

LOL, we went from one of the lowest rated DL's to one of the highest. I don't think they are looking for a new DL coach. :D

Simple Jaded
09-19-2017, 08:51 PM
LOL, we went from one of the lowest rated DL's to one of the highest. I don't think they are looking for a new DL coach. :D

Ok, he can stay but he's on notice.

Hawgdriver
09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Ok, he can stay but he's on notice.

You are on notice.

Simple Jaded
09-19-2017, 11:51 PM
You are on notice.

Still?

Tned
09-20-2017, 05:05 AM
If they really liked Jarrett better, they wouldn't keep cutting him for Peko.

Sorry, meant "they like Peko better" but he wasn't fully healthy yet, which is why they cut him and elevated Jarret. Now that Peko is healthy, they brought him back.

dogfish
09-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Still?

always. . .

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:03 PM
You are on notice.

You're on.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Good job king; law school and such

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Good job king; law school and such

Gonna be a prosecutor and bring justice to you all.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-20-2017, 07:44 PM
Gonna be a prosecutor and bring justice to you all.

I was being serious, for the record.

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:45 PM
I was being serious, for the record.

I know. And that's why I'm bringing justice...

I don't know shit, Al. The experience is surreal. I should probably just wash my mouth out with a revolver and be done with it.

(I kid).

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-20-2017, 07:56 PM
I know. And that's why I'm bringing justice...

I don't know shit, Al. The experience is surreal. I should probably just wash my mouth out with a revolver and be done with it.

(I kid).

You better be kidding. You can't bring justice to me. I'm a ranger.

Poet
09-20-2017, 07:59 PM
You better be kidding. You can't bring justice to me. I'm a ranger.

I'm going to chase ambulances, Al. I'll bring you ambulance justice...

Oh god. I'm working on a screenplay!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-20-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm going to chase ambulances, Al. I'll bring you ambulance justice...

Oh god. I'm working on a screenplay!
If you're gonna run with the big dogs you better wear a plaid suit. Don't half ass it king.

turftoad
09-20-2017, 09:48 PM
Looks like you two need to get a room! :D

Poet
09-20-2017, 10:43 PM
Looks like you two need to get a room! :D

Unless there is an offer, acceptance, and consideration, this shall not occur!

Buff
09-21-2017, 10:49 AM
From @DMN_George

"Arizona coach Bruce Arians on if Denver provided a blueprint for shutting down the Cowboys last week: 'if you can borrow Denver's plaers.'"

Simple Jaded
09-21-2017, 08:52 PM
From @DMN_George

"Arizona coach Bruce Arians on if Denver provided a blueprint for shutting down the Cowboys last week: 'if you can borrow Denver's plaers.'"

Bruce can borrow Todd Davis and Kyle Peko. Or keep 'em.