PDA

View Full Version : game stream

Rick
08-26-2017, 09:13 AM
Recently dropped direct TV, cutting the cord with streaming services and for my live tv I'll be having Hulu live.

That should work fine for most purposes but doesn't look like I'll be able to watch preseason games this way.

Any recommended stream options for the preseason?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-26-2017, 09:44 AM
I have the $25 per month package with Sling. It has NFL Network where most of the preseason games are televised.

BroncoJoe
08-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Uncut the cord.

Rick
08-26-2017, 11:25 AM
The pre season games is all I've been missing, and with Hulu live i can stream on all of my devices at the same time for a $60 a month package.

DTV i was playing twice that to use 4 tvs. Heck with the cord... :)

iLands
08-26-2017, 11:55 AM
I sent you a PM.

BroncoWave
08-26-2017, 11:59 AM
Uncut the cord.

Hey who do you work for again? :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-26-2017, 02:05 PM
The pre season games is all I've been missing, and with Hulu live i can stream on all of my devices at the same time for a $60 a month package.

DTV i was playing twice that to use 4 tvs. Heck with the cord... :)

We pay $40 a month to get Sling, Netflix, and Amazon. I have an antenna for free tv. The Discovery Channel is the only thing I miss. However, the programming on Netflix is better than anything I'm not getting with the cord.

Magnificent Seven
08-26-2017, 02:17 PM
You can watch all live Broncos games on NFL Sunday Ticket app from Apple TV, Roku, iPhones, and another devices. No satellite required. Just stream NFL games from your device. They have 2 different packages.

However, you need to go this website and check to see if your area is eligible.

Go to this website ----> https://nflst.directv.com

Rick
08-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

We pay $40 a month to get Sling, Netflix, and Amazon. I have an antenna for free tv. The Discovery Channel is the only thing I miss. However, the programming on Netflix is better than anything I'm not getting with the cord.

I looked at Sling and they are tempting for the NFL network.

Hulu Live beats them out in other features through, namely much larger DVR and unlimited devices in the home. Can also do 3 devices outside of the home.

That was one of the biggest things I had an issue with on corded services, I want it on EVERYTHING I own and want to watch it when and where I want.

Northman
08-26-2017, 05:22 PM
You can watch all live Broncos games on NFL Sunday Ticket app from Apple TV, Roku, iPhones, and another devices. No satellite required. Just stream NFL games from your device. They have 2 different packages.

However, you need to go this website and check to see if your area is eligible.

Go to this website ----> https://nflst.directv.com

Does this included the preseason games?

Magnificent Seven
08-26-2017, 05:29 PM
Does this included the preseason games?

Yes. I love it and I have this app for 3 years.

ShaneFalco
08-26-2017, 06:33 PM
Recently dropped direct TV, cutting the cord with streaming services and for my live tv I'll be having Hulu live.

That should work fine for most purposes but doesn't look like I'll be able to watch preseason games this way.

Any recommended stream options for the preseason?

Free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Nomad
08-26-2017, 06:35 PM
Rick....viruses lurk in the streaming world.

ShaneFalco
08-26-2017, 06:38 PM
yes but reddit mods do a great job of rewarding the links without them.

Rick
08-26-2017, 06:59 PM
Rick....viruses lurk in the streaming world.

There are risky ones to be aware of, but plenty of legit as well.

The ones from reddit I will proceed with caution on but hulu live, sling, etc are perfectly legit non virus.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-26-2017, 08:52 PM
Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

I looked at Sling and they are tempting for the NFL network.

Hulu Live beats them out in other features through, namely much larger DVR and unlimited devices in the home. Can also do 3 devices outside of the home.

That was one of the biggest things I had an issue with on corded services, I want it on EVERYTHING I own and want to watch it when and where I want.

Hmmm, I might need to reconsider. When I made the switch Hulu didn't have much to offer

Rick
08-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Hmmm, I might need to reconsider. When I made the switch Hulu didn't have much to offer

The basic package is $39.99. Limited commercials, I think 3 devices in home.

I upgraded to no commercials, unlimited screens and 200 hours of DVR for $64.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-26-2017, 09:34 PM

Three devices? You mean receivers, or you can watch the app on three different devices at once?

Rick
08-26-2017, 10:06 PM
Three devices? You mean receivers, or you can watch the app on three different devices at once?

No, meaning devices as it's streaming. I think basic might allow 3 simultaneous devices (gaming console, fire tv, tablet, etc).

for $15 on top of the basic package you can get unlimited devices in home, which allows you to have every device in your home simultaneously streaming if you want.

When you start bundling add-ons on top of the basic package you start getting discounts, so I have a $6.99 bundle discount for no commercials and a $10 bundle discount for 200 hour DVR and unlimited screens.

So instead of $80.96, I pay $63.97 because of bundling all the add-ons.

Rick
08-26-2017, 10:09 PM
They have a free trial. I week trial for the hulu live and month trial for the add-ons.

sneakers
08-26-2017, 10:48 PM
In the future, you can pm me right around game time and I can send you a link, but make sure you have adblocker on your computer

Freyaka
08-28-2017, 11:38 AM
I have NFL2go which is pretty bad ass, but it's got limited signup spaces and as of right now their membership is full.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-29-2017, 01:22 PM
No, meaning devices as it's streaming. I think basic might allow 3 simultaneous devices (gaming console, fire tv, tablet, etc).

for $15 on top of the basic package you can get unlimited devices in home, which allows you to have every device in your home simultaneously streaming if you want.

When you start bundling add-ons on top of the basic package you start getting discounts, so I have a $6.99 bundle discount for no commercials and a $10 bundle discount for 200 hour DVR and unlimited screens.

So instead of $80.96, I pay $63.97 because of bundling all the add-ons.

Yeah, I'm not interested in paying that much right now.

Freyaka
08-29-2017, 01:36 PM

I really like Hulu's live TV options. It's got all my local channels plus all the other content as well. I'm trying to decide between it and Playstation Vue. Vue works on all my devices. Hulu only works on my Xbox One and Fire Stick right now which is kind of the limiting factor.