PDA

View Full Version : u29 7/29 camp report (saturday)

underrated29
07-29-2017, 03:09 PM
So, I was with this girl and she was super super super annoying. Really distracted me from a lot. I feel I may have missed a bunch of stuff. Hopefully, she does not go tomorrow. So I tried to tweet a bunch since it was the only way to keep her the hell off of my and not talking to me about a baby and a lady and where her butt crack sits on her back and who knows wtf else. IM so pissed.

Anyway, what I did see.

QBs since everyone wants to know about them.

Overall, trevor looked better today. He still struggles with deep balls. Almost always under thrown. Too much touch. He had a few really nice rainbow passes to the RB that went deep. Some of his out routes looked really well too. He did have a bunch of other errant throws, but all of the Qbs did. Trevor seems to take longer to diagnose what he sees. Maybe hes just not going for the first read and wanting to go elsewhere. I do not know. Nothing too amazing from him, but nothing too terrible either. He had a few passes that he forced that werent good. Brandon Langley broke up one from him. All three QBs handled bad snaps well! They worked the PA a bunch and did well.

Paxton- He impressed me with how quickly he is throwing the ball. He is scanning quickly and tossing the ball with drive. Seriously, he is driving that ball. Just fires it in there. I had a hard time seeing if he locked onto guys or not. His accuracy was so so. He had some bad throws. Some high. Some too deep. I noticed something about him. If he does not have the short stuff or the first read or two open. He will fire one deep and hope the WR can make a play. I kind of like that, but it could be risky. There was one play where DT he was bracketed by 2 guys and he tried to fit it into DT. It was incomplete and if he does not throw the ball as hard as he does I bet it would have been picked. Fortunately for him, they just broke up the play. It was a bad decision. He did have some really nice throws today too. Nothing to to amazing, but some good stuff. It was only my first day at camp, I will know more tomorrow, but id say if all the Qbs stay the same the rest of the way, they would go with pax. But it was one day w no pads. We will see what happens.

Sloter- I like this guy!! Cant wait to see him in pre-season. He does not diagnose nearly as fast as trev or pax. But he is quite accurate most of the time and he throws a nice ball. He moves well and understands where the open guy will be. He also anticipates when the receiver will make his break. He also throws with nice touch. He did not run too much but he does look quick. Dont mistake my like for him as me thinking he could be as good as trev was for us last year. I doubt it, for ex, if he had to be our qb this year, but he has some real nice upside. Next year with Machine gun kelly and pax and co it could be a fun battle.

Bolles- He struggles with the speed guys going outside. He handles the power/bull rush well. He also has some pop, even without pads. Cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. They did a drill where the two OL would have their guy and the DL would then stunt or twist and the OL would have to trade off...Bolles would not wait for his guy to get to him. He would go right out and smack him a bit. IN pads I bet he will plow some people. Speed around the edge though. He got burned a few times that way.

Tysam- He sucked pretty much all day. I was hoping for him and he looks huge too! But alas, not so much in the skill dept. At the end, in the same drill where its 2v2 and the DL will stunt and whatnot. Tysam did great. When he got his hands on the guy he worked them. But he has a hard time getting his hands on them. I think he would make a good Guard still.

Sadly I did not get to see much else of these guys because of the person I was with.

RBs-

CJ looked good I thought. THe DL just really engulfs the OL a bunch and there are no pads, but CJ looked good. Fast, caught the ball well. Really well. THe Backs will be featured out of the backfield a bunch this year based on the plays they ran.

Charles- Ziggy is right. Charles does have a hitch in his step. Its noticeable. I have been saying CHarles is going to be a big time baller for us, but that hitch is concerning. HOpefully it is just the brace he is wearing. He did not seem slow or anything like that. After a while I did not even see him out there. I am not worried. If he is healthy he is going to do well (all of the times we throw/involve the RBs out of the backfield).

Deangelo- Man! Little mighty mouse. Looks just like mighty mouse or MJD. HUGE guy teeny tiny stature. I was not impressed with his draft tape. He impressed today. The D, more or less swallowed up a lot of the runs, but his cuts and power are precise and quite evident. He is going to be someone I watch closely tomorrow to see how he really looks when hitting starts. THen we will know if he has a chance or not.

Juwann- He had some really nice runs. Really nice. May have been the best back today. He had a good day. Did not see him catch the ball out of the backfield much however.

WRs

Henderson was more or less invisible. Had a couple drops coaches yelled at him for. Was really excited to see him and figured hed be #3...Will need more time to see. Today, I would say Cody, Benny, Isiah all had a better day than he did. I will be looking for more from him. Today was not impressive, but its one day. No pads. NO biggie.

Cody- He was all over the place today. Looked really good. Made some great contested catches. We have heard this before. Lets see if he keeps it up.

Fowler- He also was all over the place today. Had 1 or 2 drops that reminded me of when he did that during the game last year, but aside from those he was getting open. beating coverage. Making a lot of plays.

DT- is DT. Do I need to say more?

Hemannual- He was all over. Caught most everything. Had a big time offensive pass interference play that wasnt called but it was funny. He gets open. He catches the hard balls. He is great. Glad we have him.

Isiah- this little ******* can flat out play. He beats press coverage. He gets separation. He is a jitter bug. Kind of like Darren sproles but faster maybe. Less strong. More sudden. I really really really was impressed by him. He was a great pick. Sometimes you can tell on a guy right away. He is one of them. He also took his punts back to the house. All of them. And if it were live and full contact, he still would have. The first one, he just burned the coverage around the edge and went all the way. The second one, he did a sleek start and stop (except he never stopped, it was amazing) and basically broke ankles until he found his hole to the right side and up the sideline. He then followed his blockers until he made a quick slippery side cut inside to beat he last guy for the td. The kind that Chris Berman would go "whooop" to.

Other things and random stuff that caught my eye.

- I never liked mccoy w tebow, but this offense looks good. At least waaaaay better than last two years. I am liking. Mccoy may make me eat my words...That or he just learned a bunch in san diego. Thats it, he just learned a bunch.

- 2nd rd pick. He is good. Caught my eye a few times. Tipped a pass at LOS. He has great jump off the snap.
- The guy who replaced shane ray didnt look like anything.
- Trevor caught the D with a few hard counts for offsides
- Dixon had like a 60+ yard punt at walkthrough speed.
- IRman had some good catches that were nice.
- Derby had a couple as well. A great Jump ball contested catch. Actually, I think it was IRman who had that too. Sorry, back to my distractions there.
- Janovich was used a bunch. He was lined up behind the QB, out wide, and once in shotgun. Looks like he is still on the team
-Bolles is the starter at LT...We can only hope that remains the case too.

Ask away, flame away, Ill answer what I can. And will be back tomorrow and tweeting again too.

MOtorboat
07-29-2017, 03:16 PM
Before I proceed, I need to know more about the girl situation. You went with her, or sat next to her accidentally and there was nowhere else to go. We need more clarity here.

underrated29
07-29-2017, 03:18 PM
She came with me. sucked.

MOtorboat
07-29-2017, 03:19 PM
Are the LTs getting equal reps at this point? This probably isn't going to get much pub because there's a quarterback battle, so I'm just wondering.

MOtorboat
07-29-2017, 03:19 PM
she came with me. Sucked.

wtf ur?

Ziggy
07-29-2017, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the report UR! Awesome stuff. I appreciate you taking note of Charles. I still can't figure out if it's just the brace or not, but he did look a little better moving in it today.

MOtorboat
07-29-2017, 03:21 PM
Cody- He was all over the place today. Looked really good. Made some great contested catches. We have heard this before. Lets see if he keeps it up.

Buff is going to be really pleased to hear this.

VonDoom
07-29-2017, 03:28 PM
I had (and still have) high hopes for Carlos Henderson as a big time player, but everything I've read so far says that he's pushing too hard, dropping balls, etc.

Thanks for the report, UR! I was following a bit on your Twitter while I was running around today.

underrated29
07-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Are the LTs getting equal reps at this point? This probably isn't going to get much pub because there's a quarterback battle, so I'm just wondering.

Equal I am not sure. but it is obvious Bolles is the guy. Like Peyton vs Tebow obvious. LIke Juwann trying to truck a CB vs Hillman trying to truck a little girl. Tysam has 1 last chance with pads on imo. After that is game over.

wtf ur?

it was not planned. She asked me what I was doing this morning. Said I was going to TC. She wanted to come. It was a big mistake. She said she wanted to go tomorrow. I amt trying to figure out how to not make contact.

Hawgdriver
07-29-2017, 03:51 PM
good stuff, ur

btw someone is sending out tweets as thefakeur29, might want to check into that

Great to hear that DeAngelo and MacKenzie might contribute right away. Bolles might be adequate but has issues with speed, that's not ideal.

Best thing I've heard is how improved the d-line is. Sounds like this D is better this year. Might have a good team and only need average play from the QB position.

Simple Jaded
07-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Is she hot?

underrated29
07-29-2017, 04:08 PM
good stuff, ur

btw someone is sending out tweets as thefakeur29, might want to check into that

Great to hear that DeAngelo and MacKenzie might contribute right away. Bolles might be adequate but has issues with speed, that's not ideal.

Best thing I've heard is how improved the d-line is. Sounds like this D is better this year. Might have a good team and only need average play from the QB position.

Not sure if serious. It just in case...

That's me. I am fakeur29. Those are my tweets

underrated29
07-29-2017, 04:08 PM
Is she hot?.

Ya

Hawgdriver
07-29-2017, 04:15 PM
Not sure if serious. It just in case...

That's me. I am fakeur29. Those are my tweets

No way. You know you are just inviting thefakefakeUR29 when you blow up on twitter.

Yeah I was just ******* around.

BroncoWave
07-29-2017, 04:24 PM
Drat, so I guess Isiah is going to be a bust then. :(

Slick
07-29-2017, 04:29 PM
I forget where I read it because I have been all over the place today but is Paxton taking off and running after his first or second read and McCoy is noticeable pissed off about it?

Nomad
07-29-2017, 04:33 PM
Equal I am not sure. but it is obvious Bolles is the guy. Like Peyton vs Tebow obvious. LIke Juwann trying to truck a CB vs Hillman trying to truck a little girl. Tysam has 1 last chance with pads on imo. After that is game over.

it was not planned. She asked me what I was doing this morning. Said I was going to TC. She wanted to come. It was a big mistake. She said she wanted to go tomorrow. I amt trying to figure out how to not make contact.

Just tell her, you need to focus and football takes priority..... she needs to stay home. Let me know how that goes over :D

ShaneFalco
07-29-2017, 04:37 PM
is jake butt out there yet?

Nomad
07-29-2017, 04:38 PM

I forgot about him. LoL

ShaneFalco
07-29-2017, 04:41 PM
Btw how is special teams this year?

Returners acting norwoodish?

ShaneFalco
07-29-2017, 04:42 PM
I forgot about him. LoL

Thats the guy im really looking forward to seeing healthy.

Tned
07-29-2017, 04:53 PM
She came with me. sucked.

Shit, response deleted. Just remembered this isn't in the lounge.

Tned
07-29-2017, 04:54 PM
- Janovich was used a bunch. He was lined up behind the QB, out wide, and once in shotgun. Looks like he is still on the team

Did he run or catch the ball? If so, how did he look. I'll admit that I'm intrigued. Even though he was drafted as a "true" fullback, looking at his highlight reels, I think he shows some potential to run and catch.

Simple Jaded
07-29-2017, 05:29 PM
Maybe Tebow was the reason you didn't like McCoy, figuring...ya Know... He sucked monkey nuts?

Simple Jaded
07-29-2017, 05:30 PM
I forget where I read it because I have been all over the place today but is Paxton taking off and running after his first or second read and McCoy is noticeable pissed off about it?
Wouldn't surprise me, typical college spread QB.

VonDoom
07-29-2017, 05:34 PM

I know he made some plays with his legs yesterday, but most reports I saw made it seem like a positive. Haven't heard McCoy talk about it yet

VonDoom
07-29-2017, 05:35 PM

McKenzie is being hyped up everywhere. He should be a big help at PR

Nomad
07-29-2017, 05:37 PM
McKenzie is being hyped up everywhere. He should be a big help at PR

Being compared to Trindon Holliday without the drops is very exciting. I watched every LSU game with Trindon, and he was an exciting player. I'm looking forward to watching McKenzie.

I'm also excited to see a healthy Janovich.

underrated29
07-29-2017, 05:49 PM

He did run a few times. I did not notice McCoy being kissed about it like was stated. (I read that too somewhere). I did see them talking but didn't look upset. Also, he only ran 2-3 times total. Both were for decent gains as well before he would have been touched.

I myself was actually impressed with his reading the field. I didn't think he was there yet. And I thought he did a good job. He saw the open guy almost as quick as I. (Remember I'm above them with no pressure so I can see it before they do)

underrated29
07-29-2017, 05:51 PM
Did he run or catch the ball? If so, how did he look. I'll admit that I'm intrigued. Even though he was drafted as a "true" fullback, looking at his highlight reels, I think he shows some potential to run and catch.

I don't know. I saw him get one catch. Don't remember seeing him run. He was in on a lot of plays tho. However I read that he was not but I can tell you he was. I had to keep checking.

Simple Jaded
07-29-2017, 06:02 PM
Good for McCoy if he is.

MOtorboat
07-29-2017, 06:28 PM
Lots of shotgun. Can't wait!

Simple Jaded
07-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Lots of shotgun. Can't wait!

Broncos should've hired Doug Marrone.

Freyaka
07-29-2017, 07:21 PM

I think he said Isaiah was beasting it on punt returns.

Nomad
07-29-2017, 07:34 PM
I forgot to ask you, UR. How are you warming up to McCoy? :D

GEM
07-29-2017, 09:30 PM
Did ur break up with the Russian? :confused:

underrated29
07-30-2017, 12:43 AM
Did ur break up with the Russian? :confused:

Yes. And she won't leave me alone. Hot as f*** but tooooo damn crazy.

underrated29
07-30-2017, 12:44 AM
I forgot to ask you, UR. How are you warming up to McCoy? :D

Compared to the offense last two years I'm nice and warm and toasty. Let's see how we look tomorrow w pads!

BroncoWave
07-30-2017, 06:05 AM
Maybe you were just a lot dumber last time we had McCoy than you are now. :D

Valar Morghulis
07-30-2017, 06:13 AM
Maybe you were just a lot dumber last time we had McCoy than you are now. :D

I'm not sure, I mean how dumb can one person be?

sneakers
07-30-2017, 06:17 AM

lol Jake BUTT

haha

Simple Jaded
07-30-2017, 09:33 AM

They're all nuts, ur.

GEM
07-30-2017, 09:37 AM

Good luck, buddy. After breakup Russian is 100x crazier than in relationship Russian. :lol:

Hawgdriver
07-30-2017, 10:00 AM
Gem you got some Russian intel there buddy?

underrated29
07-30-2017, 10:16 AM
I broke up w her a year ago. Had 2 more and a Czech after her. I seem to have an affinity for foreign girls.

Valar Morghulis
07-30-2017, 11:29 AM
I broke up w her a year ago. Had 2 more and a Czech after her. I seem to have an affinity for foreign girls.

It seemed like you were only having shashlik with her parents a few months back

underrated29
07-30-2017, 11:58 AM
It seemed like you were only having shashlik with her parents a few months back

Last August

Valar Morghulis
07-30-2017, 12:03 PM
Last August

I think that's long enough for me to move in

Poet
07-30-2017, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure, I mean how dumb can one person be?

Jesus god, man. You're a monster.

Poet
07-30-2017, 05:21 PM
I wish Lynch was doing a little better than he is right now, but he's further ahead at this stage in his career than TS was at the same stage.

He's going to win the job.

FanInAZ
07-30-2017, 07:57 PM
Is she hot?

My ability to predict how members of this board responds to the posts of other must me slipping, it took 10 replies before someone finally asked this question :shocked:

49 replies and still no one has asked for a pic of her :shocked:

Simple Jaded
07-31-2017, 04:06 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.

underrated29
07-31-2017, 07:12 PM
Haha like I know how to do a pic from my cellphone

Simple Jaded
07-31-2017, 08:37 PM

Valid point (cause I have no idea either).

Poet
07-31-2017, 08:39 PM

That fact that you make so much money is baffling.

Poet
07-31-2017, 08:39 PM

This baffles no one.

FanInAZ
07-31-2017, 08:51 PM

I here by abdicate being King of the Broncosfourms Technologically Inept. You 2 can fight each other for the crown.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-31-2017, 09:31 PM
From an app u, don't be a jerk!

underrated29
07-31-2017, 11:49 PM
From an app u, don't be a jerk!

Still don't know how. I'll text it to someone and they can post. How how dah

underrated29
08-01-2017, 12:07 AM
That fact that you make so much money is baffling.

So is the fact that.....ah, I can't say anything mean to you

Poet
08-01-2017, 12:59 AM
I'm trash - you're kind.

Valar Morghulis
08-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Still don't know how. I'll text it to someone and they can post. How how dah

Yeah text it to me.....i will deal with it

Poet
08-01-2017, 01:31 AM
UR, tell me more about the QBs, please.

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 01:33 AM

They suck.

The end.

Poet
08-01-2017, 01:37 AM
They suck.

The end.
You're not UR!

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 01:43 AM
You're not UR!

No shit?

Poet
08-01-2017, 01:51 AM
You're a monster!!!!!

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 02:03 AM
You're a monster!!!!!

I'm skeptical. I would like Lynch to win the job. Siemian is below average, we have 14 games to tell us that.

Poet
08-01-2017, 02:06 AM
Lynch is being handicapped by splitting reps with TS. It frustrates me, but I get it. I think he is the guy.

Hawgdriver
08-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Lynch is being handicapped by splitting reps with TS. It frustrates me, but I get it. I think he is the guy.

Not that big of a deal imo, they both get reps just work with different units.

Timmy!
08-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Ladies, ladies, settle. They will both get legit chances with both the #1 and #2 offense in the 1st 2 preseason games. Whoever starts game 3, unless they completely shit the bed is our starter. It's all horseshit till next Thursday.

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Ladies, ladies, settle. They will both get legit chances with both the #1 and #2 offense in the 1st 2 preseason games. Whoever starts game 3, unless they completely shit the bed is our starter. It's all horseshit till next Thursday.

I'd say the games are actually the horseshit.

:coffee:

underrated29
08-01-2017, 04:30 AM

I shall. And I'm literally 15 min post op. Hoping this will be good.

My analysis based on the material I've read AND more heavily, on what I saw at my two days at camp. Paxton is going to be the starter. Of this I have no doubt and it's bas d to n what I've seen more than opinions and I what not. He is the qb winner.

As you may remember I was against drafting him. Didn't want us to and I had him as a round 2 player.. I was encouraged by what I saw. He is not there yet. He is not ready. He will be the guy this year tho. I think he reads the field better. Quicker than he did before. He blew at it last year imho. Also, when the play breaks down he is not afraid to let the wr go up and make a play. He also likes to go deep. A lot! I like this as it will keep the safeties back and open up things underneath. I do think we can win with him, however, he is not ready. For now he is a Blaine gabbeet. I did see the potential in him that I did not think he had. I still am unsure if he'll get there. I don't think he will. He could be a poor mans Matt Stafford. He has the skills but his ball placement is never elite. He will never be a Rodgers/manning qb. Derek Carr right now is his ceiling imo.

He throws with velocity which I like. Just fired them in there. Needs more touch. Is aggressive. Very. I like that. No hard country dejnnhum. Doesn't read the d very well. Diagnoses the play quickly after all snapped but doesn't really know where the d is going. He's at the point right now where he knows where the offense is going and how to find the quick read or mismatch , soft spot in the zone. He doesn't know how to anticipate the defense pre snap. He also locks onto some guys the entire time.

The pick 6 the other day to roby. He stared down the wr. I saw them running that play earlier w no defense. Just walk thru speed w the wr and rb and coaches. No one else. I recognized the formation when they went live in the other field. So I just wat he's the wr and the qb. He stared him down the entire time after dt called for the audible.

underrated29
08-01-2017, 04:53 AM
So that is a problem I'm concerned about too.

Trevor is just silky smooth. He seems to lack that "get me out there coach. I know I can make a play. Let me make the play"
He will take what is given. This is perfect esp w our defense. That said, he can't really get h and go for the kill. My biggest problems that I've seen this year, with him, is too much touch and underthrown balls. Also missing the wide open guy.

Trev imo sees the defense. He knows that and we're they are likely going to go. He also (rightfully so- and same w PAx) gets a little skittish about the line holding up and getting sacked. This leads him to throwing short and underneath. His absolute bread and butter favorite route(s) are the outside throws and slants. Can't think of the name of the route but it's the one where if it's and int it usually is a pick 6. He loves those throws and is good at them. Problem is the d will pick up on that. Load those routes and pick 6 or force him to go short or dump off. I saw this. All of this in those 2 days.

He throws a smooth ball always. Great touch. Just great. He also has ball placement. Not just tjrowthe to the receiver. So he can catch it. But actually to backside, lead him up field, sit down etc. PAx is no where close to this. On nearly all of Trevor's deep passes he was short and the wr had to come back for the ball. He throws them where they have to run under it, even dive...hit them in stride and he'd be very very good. Alex smith like. (Yes smith sucks but so do our qbs).

Lastly he waits til the guy is open. He had jano for an eternity. He went all the way from the left side to the righty side with no one anywhere near him. He finally found him and made he big gain but 3-4 seconds earlier and it's had been a huge huge gain. There was a play in the endangered zone where he had latimer? I think Open by 2-3 steps. And he dwas don't throw it. He instead threw to a guy double covered or in reality really tight coverage. He missed the open guy or is afraid to take the shit and let them make a play.

We have 2 pro owl receivers. They can make the okay if you gcan give them the chance. He however, typically doesn't want to do that.

PAx will win and our offense will be good enough with our d to win games and make a solid solid post season run. Charles is going to be the Jamal Charles 6.0....I know it. And we will be a contender. Our qbs are not good tho. They will be masked by the incredible talent elway had out around the roster. We will have great days and bad learning games from the qb. We are low tier. If we had a rivers, or even Alex smith I bet we would anihilaye the league.

Timmy!
08-01-2017, 05:55 AM
I'd say the games are actually the horseshit.

:coffee:

You're horseshit!!

Timmy!
08-01-2017, 05:59 AM
I shall. And I'm literally 15 min post op..

UR finally decided to have his balls cut off so he could go to camp high as **** on oxy and darvocet :heh:

underrated29
08-01-2017, 07:35 AM
UR finally decided to have his balls cut off so he could go to camp high as **** on oxy and darvocet :heh:

I wanted to live like you. Still haven't slept cuz that oxy shit wires me instead of sedation.

I am legit out of my mouth me right now. Got the nurses number btw too...well actually her snap chat. She can't give numbers or something

Mike
08-01-2017, 07:56 AM

I don't think so. Listening to Altitude, morning and afternoon shows, multiple people are saying that Lynch is not ready yet. He was drafted as a project and we have to be prepared for it to be a long-term project. I think it was Ryan Harris who was saying yesterday afternoon that starting Lynch now would be detrimental to his potential later on down the line. That the best thing for him right now is to continue to develop.

Also being speculated that Denver would be best to attempt to go out and trade for a QB to start (i.e. Denver needs to take advantage of a defense with a window and Siemian probably isn't good enough to take them that far).

Freyaka
08-01-2017, 09:01 AM
They suck.

The end.

They've both been struggling this year, but I have faith...kinda....not really I don't know...

Freyaka
08-01-2017, 09:04 AM
I don't think so. Listening to Altitude, morning and afternoon shows, multiple people are saying that Lynch is not ready yet. He was drafted as a project and we have to be prepared for it to be a long-term project. I think it was Ryan Harris who was saying yesterday afternoon that starting Lynch now would be detrimental to his potential later on down the line. That the best thing for him right now is to continue to develop.

Also being speculated that Denver would be best to attempt to go out and trade for a QB to start (i.e. Denver needs to take advantage of a defense with a window and Siemian probably isn't good enough to take them that far).

I wish there was a way to snag Matt Stafford this year. If he hits the market next year, I badly want us to pursue him.

underrated29
08-01-2017, 12:52 PM
I texted joe a picture of the girl who went to camp w me. Get on his ass about posting it

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 01:11 PM
I texted joe a picture of the girl who went to camp w me. Get on his ass about posting it

Lol

GEM
08-01-2017, 04:43 PM
So our qb's look like shit#1 and shit#2....encouraging. :laugh:

Hawgdriver
08-01-2017, 04:45 PM

Straight out of Cat in the Hat.

underrated29
08-01-2017, 04:51 PM

I'm a tough critic when it comes to my own. They're ok. We can win with them. But don't get your hopes up this year that they'll be on par with anyone in our division. They won't. They'll be on the tannehil level at best is my guess. That said, I expect etc. I and Charles to have great years. And as soon as I see our offense in preseason I'll decide if we can win it all this year or not

NightTrainLayne
08-01-2017, 04:54 PM
We are installing a completely new, completely different, and I think more complex offense.

Shitty QB play is partly a byproduct of that I think.

underrated29
08-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Straight out of Cat in the Hat.

Dilaidit baby. That's what I was on. Watch and tell me differently

Hawgdriver
08-01-2017, 05:49 PM
You released yet?

Valar Morghulis
08-01-2017, 05:59 PM
You released yet? My wife was in for three days after the op... Similar circumstances to UR..... quick onset

Hawgdriver
08-01-2017, 06:01 PM
My wife was in for the days after the op... Similar circumstances to UR..... quick onset

My son's ruptured, was a serious affair.

Valar Morghulis
08-01-2017, 06:11 PM
My son's ruptured, was a serious affair.

Yeah, I was telling my kids....50 years ago she would have died. Medicine is wonderful, remember that when some ******* idiot tells you vaccines are bad and the world is flat

Freyaka
08-01-2017, 06:19 PM

On the bright side, shit#3 shows promise, though shit#4 may not play this year.

Freyaka
08-01-2017, 06:23 PM
We are installing a completely new, completely different, and I think more complex offense.

Shitty QB play is partly a byproduct of that I think.

And not a permanent byproduct. It will get better.

We've got ten more days before our first game for each of these dudes to grow. Not time to panic yet.

MOtorboat
08-01-2017, 06:32 PM
And not a permanent byproduct. It will get better.

We've got ten more days before our first game for each of these dudes to grow. Not time to panic yet.

https://m.popkey.co/b07db7/DymEe.gif

underrated29
08-01-2017, 07:21 PM
You released yet?

Yep. I'm at my dads house. Got discharged around noon.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Yep. I'm at my dads house. Got discharged around noon.

So, this means you survived?

underrated29
08-01-2017, 08:41 PM
So, this means you survived?

I'd say thrived. Remember, I got that nurses Snapchat.

Jsteve01
08-01-2017, 10:22 PM
So that is a problem I'm concerned about too.

Trevor is just silky smooth. He seems to lack that "get me out there coach. I know I can make a play. Let me make the play"
He will take what is given. This is perfect esp w our defense. That said, he can't really get h and go for the kill. My biggest problems that I've seen this year, with him, is too much touch and underthrown balls. Also missing the wide open guy.

Trev imo sees the defense. He knows that and we're they are likely going to go. He also (rightfully so- and same w PAx) gets a little skittish about the line holding up and getting sacked. This leads him to throwing short and underneath. His absolute bread and butter favorite route(s) are the outside throws and slants. Can't think of the name of the route but it's the one where if it's and int it usually is a pick 6. He loves those throws and is good at them. Problem is the d will pick up on that. Load those routes and pick 6 or force him to go short or dump off. I saw this. All of this in those 2 days.

He throws a smooth ball always. Great touch. Just great. He also has ball placement. Not just tjrowthe to the receiver. So he can catch it. But actually to backside, lead him up field, sit down etc. PAx is no where close to this. On nearly all of Trevor's deep passes he was short and the wr had to come back for the ball. He throws them where they have to run under it, even dive...hit them in stride and he'd be very very good. Alex smith like. (Yes smith sucks but so do our qbs).

Lastly he waits til the guy is open. He had jano for an eternity. He went all the way from the left side to the righty side with no one anywhere near him. He finally found him and made he big gain but 3-4 seconds earlier and it's had been a huge huge gain. There was a play in the endangered zone where he had latimer? I think Open by 2-3 steps. And he dwas don't throw it. He instead threw to a guy double covered or in reality really tight coverage. He missed the open guy or is afraid to take the shit and let them make a play.

We have 2 pro owl receivers. They can make the okay if you gcan give them the chance. He however, typically doesn't want to do that.

PAx will win and our offense will be good enough with our d to win games and make a solid solid post season run. Charles is going to be the Jamal Charles 6.0....I know it. And we will be a contender. Our qbs are not good tho. They will be masked by the incredible talent elway had out around the roster. We will have great days and bad learning games from the qb. We are low tier. If we had a rivers, or even Alex smith I bet we would anihilaye the league. you know I thought the Alex Smith analogy was good until you look at the stats. His stats last year as a first-year essentially rookie starter were as good as any that Alex Smith has ever had. Now I take into account the fact that he has much better receivers than Smith has ever had. But his old line last year was a joke. I love all four of the guys on this roster. Really want to see Kelly placed on IR so we don't have to worry about working a Min. And see if we can slide kyle over to the practice squad.