PDA

View Full Version : iHeartMedia Denver market announces the debut of the new Orange and Blue Radio

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2017, 11:00 AM
>> LISTEN LIVE

Denver – July 27– iHeartMedia Denver Market announced today the debut of the new Orange and Blue Radio, All Broncos, all the time, effective immediately.

Orange and Blue Radio will broadcast Broncos Sports Talk. The station will feature exclusive Broncos content, Broncos breaking news and live coverage of all Broncos news conferences.

“We’re excited to further strengthen our partnership with the Denver Broncos,” said Tim Hager, Region President for iHeartMedia Denver. “Orange and Blue Radio will allow us to serve our community’s listeners and advertisers with unique and exclusive Broncos content.”

“Orange and Blue Radio will quickly become the preeminent destination for Broncos fans,” said JoJo Turnbeaugh, Regional Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Denver. “In addition to AM 760 and 103.5 HD2 along the Front Range, Orange and Blue Radio will reach Broncos fans around the globe via our iHeartRadio App.”

Station programming will feature established local sports personalities including Steve Atwater, Dave Logan, Tyler Polumbus and Andrew Mason.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/iHeartMedia-Denver-market-announces-the-debut-of-the-new-Orange-and-Blue-Radio/229125b5-4f7f-4f8e-aac4-c1d8a5ff59ea

Tned
07-27-2017, 11:57 AM
760 was the station with Ed McCafrrey (I know he left), Andy Lindhal, Romi Bean and others. Is it the same station, rebranded and new people or a new station, radio personalities, etc. and just taking over the same 760 frequency?

Denver Native (Carol)
07-27-2017, 12:24 PM
760 was the station with Ed McCafrrey (I know he left), Andy Lindhal, Romi Bean and others. Is it the same station, rebranded and new people or a new station, radio personalities, etc. and just taking over the same 760 frequency?

It appears to be the same station. On the link to the article, a few minutes ago I clicked on Listen Live, and it sounds like it is DT talking now. OOPS it was Brandon Marshall.

Tned
07-27-2017, 04:16 PM
It appears to be the same station. On the link to the article, a few minutes ago I clicked on Listen Live, and it sounds like it is DT talking now. OOPS it was Brandon Marshall.

I hope it really is all Broncos, all the time. I think before they had syndicated, non Denver programming part of the day.

tomjonesrocks
07-29-2017, 05:07 PM
I need to give these Fan alternatives a try.

Thanks for the heads up!

Tned
07-31-2017, 07:46 AM
Tuned in this morning to see if they had any coverage, but sounded like it was their standard syndicated stuff. Interviewing someone on the Jaguars.

Tned
07-31-2017, 08:22 AM
Ok, it's now Tyler Polumbus and Andy Lindahl, apparently they start local programming starting 7am MDT.

NightTrainLayne
07-31-2017, 11:33 AM
Ok, it's now Tyler Polumbus and Andy Lindahl, apparently they start local programming starting 7am MDT.

Yep. I think they re-run most of the daytime stuff after 7 PM MDT as well.

I've been enjoying listening. Got the Iheart app solely to give this station a try. It's been fun. I've never been in the Denver area to listen to local Broncos sports radio. Polumbus does a good job. Dave Logan and then Andrew Mason in the afternoons have been good as well.

tomjonesrocks
07-31-2017, 07:48 PM
I gave it a go today on my evening commute and enjoyed it. Heard CJ Anderson's interview and "Mason's Mailbag", along with Joseph's presser. I enjoy Tyler as well - I'll definitely put it in my radio rotation.

Huge blocks of commercials though and IHeartRadio's app sucks IMO. Still a nice option - but the add block seemed like it could have been 10 minutes easy.

dogfish
08-04-2017, 10:11 PM
I hope it really is all Broncos, all the time. I think before they had syndicated, non Denver programming part of the day.

i've enjoyed some of altitude950's coverage (mostly tom nalen and ryan harris), but it turns to pure shit after 5PM. . . the syndicated stuff is always some mumbling hack with a horrendous east coast accent-- it's unmistakable. . . i accidentally turned it on the other day, and there was a guy droning on about pete rose and the HOF. . . it made me want to punch myself. . . and it feels like they devote as much time to commercials as they do programming. . . terrible. . .

Cugel
08-04-2017, 10:49 PM

Yes, and during the late night there was a complete and total bung-hole of a Raiders fan who just hates the Broncos and was totally biased against them - mocking Peyton as "the Noodle Arm" and saying before the Super Bowl "The Panthers are so totally going to give the Broncos such a beat-down and I'm going to have so much fun!"

And this cretin is put on Denver air? This new station has no national programming. It's all local.

Tned
08-04-2017, 11:16 PM
i've enjoyed some of altitude950's coverage (mostly tom nalen and ryan harris), but it turns to pure shit after 5PM. . . the syndicated stuff is always some mumbling hack with a horrendous east coast accent-- it's unmistakable. . . i accidentally turned it on the other day, and there was a guy droning on about pete rose and the HOF. . . it made me want to punch myself. . . and it feels like they devote as much time to commercials as they do programming. . . terrible. . .

Agreed. Last season and in the offseason, I've found myself switching between Altitude and 760. Finding it harder and harder to listen to 104.3