PDA

View Full Version : You don’t know the real Bradley Roby. But it’s time you did.

Denver Native (Carol)
06-25-2017, 10:47 AM
PARKER — You don’t know Bradley Roby.

Sure, you know he’s a cornerback for the Broncos. Probably know he was their first-round pick in the 2014 draft. You likely also know he starred at Ohio State before donning orange and blue.

But you don’t know Bradley Roby.

You know he’s that guy in the defensive backfield with the braids that swing wildly from the base of his helmet. You probably know him for The Punch in the Broncos’ 2015 divisional playoff victory, when he knocked the ball from the hands of Pittsburgh’s Fitzgerald Toussaint. Heck, you might even know he was once an all-state receiver out of Georgia and ran a blistering 4.39-second 40 at the NFL scouting combine.

But, really, you don’t know Bradley Roby.

Cast among the Denver secondary’s “misfits,” as safety T.J. Ward calls them, of players passed over, pushed aside or mislabeled, Roby stands in a gray area, between the widely recognized veterans of the “No-Fly Zone” and the up-and-comers of the “Baby No Fly.”

rest, long, but worth the read
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/25/the-real-bradley-roby-denver-broncos/

BORDERLINE
06-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Roby is a main contributor to the No Fly Zone. I really don't even like the term Baby No Fly Zone. If you are a CB or safety on the Broncos you are in the No Fly Zone IMO.

Freyaka
06-25-2017, 05:22 PM
Roby is one of my favorite Broncos. I hope he spends a long time with us because It'll be good having a talent like him once Chris and Aqib are eventually done.

Simple Jaded
07-01-2017, 10:36 PM
I see a move to S.

#ships
#plural

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-01-2017, 10:52 PM
I see a move to S.

#ships
#plural

They should trade him. He's gonna lose a step in 5 or 6 years.

Simple Jaded
07-02-2017, 12:36 AM
They should trade him. He's gonna lose a step in 5 or 6 years.

Trade him for Kayvon Webster.

FanInAZ
07-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Only 2 INTs last year, but both were pick-6s.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobyBr00.htm