PDA

View Full Version : 2017 OTAs

Pages : [1] 2 3

Denver Native (Carol)
05-23-2017, 09:56 AM
Broncos OTAs primer: QBs and other positions to watch

The past five months at Dove Valley have been about change — changing the Broncos’ coaching staff, changing their playbook, changing their roster, changing their attitude.

Starting Tuesday, Day 1 of organized team activities (OTAs), the Broncos will begin to show just how much they’ve changed, and how much more they have to do.

Phase three of the Broncos’ offseason program allows for full-speed drills but still no live contact. It’s not a complete evaluation, but it’s the team’s first real chance to begin to implement the classroom teachings on the field and the first real glimpse at the Broncos’ revamped offense taking on the top-ranked defense.

Although most positional evaluations will take place during training camp, head coach Vance Joseph has said, the tryouts begin this week. And it’s not just the quarterbacks battling for starting jobs.

“Every position on our football team is going to be competitive and that’s the way you want it every year,” Joseph said. “You want guys to come in and compete for the job every year. Obviously, there are the guys that will win the job, and the guys who don’t will be capable backups. Every spot on the football team is going to be a competition.”

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/22/broncos-organized-team-activities-preview/

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 39m39 minutes ago

Unsigned WR Carlos Henderson is participating in practice. #9sports

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 35m35 minutes ago

Chad Kelly, Jamaal Charles, Jake Butt, Khalid Raymond observing during Day 1 of Broncos OTAs

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 34m34 minutes ago

Matt Paradis, recovering from two hip surgeries, also out here but observing

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 10m10 minutes ago
Replying to @MikeKlis

Garett Bolles at second team LT. #9sports

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 12m12 minutes ago
Replying to @MikeKlis

Trevor Siemian (QB), Donald Stephenson (LT) with first team. #9sports

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 19m19 minutes ago

The Boss (Elway) just walked out wearing his Super Bowl 50 jacket.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 12m12 minutes ago

Donald Stephenson getting early reps at LT. Connor McGovern getting some center reps for injured Matt Paradis.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 3m3 minutes ago

Brandon Marshall just made a great pass breakup on Paxton Lynch throw to Virgil Green. Then D.T. caught a tough one over the middle v. CHJ.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now8 seconds ago

Trevor Siemian doing a good job getting the ball out quickly today. That fits in what this offense will demand.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 18s19 seconds ago

#Broncos defense on point today. Loud, fast. Roby, Marshall among those making big plays @DenverChannel

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now48 seconds ago

Talib in midseason form, jumping all over a potential Siemian-to-Taylor pass in 7-on-7

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now3 seconds ago

Paxton Lynch completes all four passes in a 7-on-7 period against the 2nd D -- one pass low, but Taylor slid and got down to grab the ball.

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 01:36 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago

Vance Joseph said QB reps will alternate by day. Today was Siemian's day to lead 1st team. Tomorrow will be Lynch's. 10 OTA day; 5 each

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago

Joseph: "We drafted Bolles in the first round but he has to earn his place."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck now8 seconds ago

#Broncos Joseph said Charles, Paradis, Butt all on same plan. Rehabbing during this time to get ready for training camp @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now18 seconds ago

Vance Joseph says he is content with the TE group as it stands.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now9 seconds ago

Vance Joseph likes the lax TD celebration rule. "It's hard to score in this league. ... It's all fun."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now6 seconds ago

Jared Crick was on the first team today; Joseph said Crick earned that right.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck now3 seconds ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph said Will have 4-5 guys opposite of Wolfe at DE.Crick the starter now then Kerr, Walker, Gotsis in mix @DenverChannel

NightTerror218
05-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Elway making an impression with HOF jacket on Day 1

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 6m6 minutes ago

@BossWard43: "That was the fastest we practiced in a while.. We came in as the No.1 defense and we were clicking already.. We started great"

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 4m4 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch talking a lot about his improved comfort level in reference to YR2 & playing in Mike McCoy's system.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 2m2 minutes ago

Lynch said there was a lot of thinking last yr. Now, he can cut loose & have fun.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now18 seconds ago

@ESanders_10 on rule change: "I always plan all my celebrations. Now I can go a lil overboard without getting cussed out by the head coach."

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now4 seconds ago

Brandon McManus says he has until June 15 to sign his RFA tender. He wants a long-term deal to stay in Denver. Leaving it to his agent.

Cugel
05-23-2017, 02:50 PM
This can and will change, but for now, the starters are clearly:

LT - Donald Stephenson
LG - Leary
C - Connor McGovern (G)
RG - Garcia
RT - Watson

QB - Trevor Siemian
RB - CJ and Booker
#3 WR - Carlos Henderson (R). However, he will need to prove it on the field.
TE - With Butt hurt (yes, we're about 12 on these boards!) I guess Jeff Heurmann will start, but only until Derby overtakes him, which won't be long.

NightTerror218
05-23-2017, 03:23 PM

LT - Donald Stephenson
LG - Leary
C - Connor McGovern (G)
RG - Garcia
RT - Watson

QB - Trevor Siemian
RB - CJ and Booker
TE - With Butt hurt (yes, we're about 12 on these boards!) I guess Jeff Heurmann will start, but only until Derby overtakes him, which won't be long.

Tomorrow QB1 is....Lynch. vj said each QB will switch iff being QB1....so 5 for each.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-23-2017, 03:28 PM

LT - Donald Stephenson
LG - Leary
C - Connor McGovern (G)
RG - Garcia
RT - Watson

QB - Trevor Siemian
RB - CJ and Booker

I'm sincerely concerned about how long the sophomoric behavior around here will continue.

Is it fair the young man, our new TE, be the butt of every joke?

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5m5 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas showed good chemistry w/Paxton Lynch today at #Broncos camp. Sanders did too, but DT made big plays downfield @1043TheFan

Trevor Siemian accurate on underneath throws, stayed on schedule as a passer at #Broncos OTAs @1043TheFan - takes the check down

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 4m4 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch nice touch on deep outs, dropping ball in the bucket near the sideline. #Broncos @1043TheFan - looks to be aggressive

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 3m3 minutes ago

Lynch had a near interception (trying to hit Virgil Green), next play split double coverage deep - #Broncos young QB not timid @1043TheFan

Rick
05-23-2017, 04:11 PM
Good that he isn't timid.

I don't want him to make stupid Cutler plays but I want him to attack all the same.

NightTerror218
05-23-2017, 04:56 PM

Demaryius Thomas showed good chemistry w/Paxton Lynch today at #Broncos camp. Sanders did too, but DT made big plays downfield @1043TheFan

Trevor Siemian accurate on underneath throws, stayed on schedule as a passer at #Broncos OTAs @1043TheFan - takes the check down

Paxton Lynch nice touch on deep outs, dropping ball in the bucket near the sideline. #Broncos @1043TheFan - looks to be aggressive

Lynch had a near interception (trying to hit Virgil Green), next play split double coverage deep - #Broncos young QB not timid @1043TheFan

Lynch being more of the elway farve Cutler style of passing. The gunslinger.....just Cutler made stupid throws, farve had lots of ints but lots of yards, elway i think was a gunslinger to with the most talented arm ever.

Siemian being the check down artist like alex smith

Poet
05-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Lynch is sounding promising.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-23-2017, 05:29 PM
Siemian on competition: 'We help each other out'
Trevor Siemian talks about Day 1 of OTAs and how this year's offense will be different than last season.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Siemian-on-competition-We-help-each-other-out/0391f3a5-52b6-47e2-91fc-26e6741a91a6

Lynch: 'Every rep is important'
Paxton Lynch talks about the QB competition and how he feels heading into his second OTAs with the Broncos.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Lynch_Every_rep_is_important/1e458ffe-e719-4fb0-a225-584035b9b5e6

Joseph on QBs: 'It was a good day'
Head Coach Vance Joseph talks about what he saw from Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch on Day 1 of OTAs.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Joseph_on_QBs_It_was_a_good_day/f6c999f1-fc04-43cc-a4be-d1deb7e552e5

DT88TheGreat
05-23-2017, 08:13 PM
Lynch is sounding promising.

He is. This could be special.

DT88TheGreat
05-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Good that he isn't timid.

I don't want him to make stupid Cutler plays but I want him to attack all the same.

Being a guy who can sling it, those near misses will happen every once in awhile. Doesn't sound like it was stupid, just sounded confident since the next play he shredded double coverage with his big arm.

Also sounds like Trevor hasn't learned any new tricks as he is just checking it down trying to stay on (schedule), while lynch is attacking down field and hitting them accurately.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-23-2017, 09:28 PM
CENTENNIAL, Colo. -- T.J. Ward arrived in Denver as a free agent prior to the 2014 season. The strong safety had never played in a Monday or Sunday night game in Cleveland. And forget the playoffs. The Browns aspired to mediocrity.

Ward chose the Broncos, driven to win in the spotlight. He has delivered a Pro Bowl berth, 225 tackles, five sacks and three interceptions. His teammates have elected him captain multiple times, feeding off his energy, intensity and intelligence.

Ward, 30, is a leader in every way. But he also faces an uncertain future. He enters the final season of a four-year, $22.5 million contract. The Broncos and Ward's representatives had had preliminary talks on an extension. Ward's goal is clear.

"I would love to finish my career here," Ward told Denver7 in an exclusive interview. "I'd like to see something get done. They have done that in the past with guys. I think I have proven myself. But if they think I need to show more, then I will just have to keep proving it to them."

rest - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/exclusive-broncos-tj-ward-hopeful-receives-contract-extension

DT88TheGreat
05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
rest - http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/exclusive-broncos-tj-ward-hopeful-receives-contract-extension

If ward wants to finish hus career here he will have to play at a high level, and hope the young Simmons doesn't step up and really shine.

VonDoom
05-23-2017, 10:24 PM
Being a guy who can sling it, those near misses will happen every once in awhile. Doesn't sound like it was stupid, just sounded confident since the next play he shredded double coverage with his hig arm.

Also sounds like Trevor hasn't learned any new tricks as he is just checking it down trying to stay on (schedule), while lynch is attacking down field and hitting them accurately.

Sounds like you're reading a lot into day one of OTAs

Denver Native (Carol)
05-23-2017, 10:32 PM
Tuesday, the Broncos hit the field for the first of 10 voluntary organized team activities. It’s the closest to real football drills that the Broncos have had this offseason. The highlights were 11-on-11 drills allowing direct team competition between the top offensive and defensive units.

The annual quarterback battle

Trevor Siemian led the first-team offense for most of practice Tuesday with Paxton Lynch rolling with the second team. Undrafted free agent Kyle Sloter ran the third team while seventh-round draft pick Chad Kelly, who is rehabbing, stuck his head into huddles to hear the plays.

Siemian was the most accurate of the three quarterbacks and put a priority on shorter, quicker passes. There were no apparent negative effects of his left shoulder injury, which required offseason surgery.

Lynch was shaky with his accuracy, missing short and long at times. He did, however, look more fluid with his footwork than a year ago. That’s an area he made a priority this offseason working with quarterback coach Charlie Taafee. He’ll run with the first team Wednesday.

much more - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/23/broncos-otas-observations-day-one/

DT88TheGreat
05-23-2017, 11:07 PM
Sounds like you're reading a lot into day one of OTAs

Sounds like im reading exactly what was reported that happened.... Lynch opted to attack down the field and Trevor opted to check down. Today is just one day, however it sounds like Lynch is far more comfortable and right there with if not beyond Trevor at this stage, and you know McCoy wants too attack down the field man. Everyone knows if Paxton is getting it mentally then he will win the job easily because he has the god given ability arm wise and his athleticism is awesome. I'm looking forward to the battle continuing though. Trevor is going to have to push the ball down the field a lot more than he's comfortable with though in this offense.

Anyone think the Broncos added all over his speed to just check down 90% of the time? McCoy wanted speed for a reason, so that things could open up down the field and on day one paxton is attacking down field hitting DT and Sanders deep. Now all we need is jake butt, huerman, darby to control the seems and underneath stuff.

Simple Jaded
05-23-2017, 11:08 PM
Is Khalid Raymond related to Kalif?

DT88TheGreat
05-23-2017, 11:10 PM
I'm not saying Trevor is finished already, just saying the 3rd and 8 and throw for 2 yards stuff probably isn't going to cut it this year? We shall see.

Simple Jaded
05-23-2017, 11:21 PM
I'm sincerely concerned about how long the sophomoric behavior around here will continue.

Is it fair the young man, our new TE, be the butt of every joke?

Maybe you should butt out?

Simple Jaded
05-23-2017, 11:25 PM
If ward wants to finish hus career here he will have to play at a high level, and hope the young Simmons doesn't step up and really shine.

Simmons is a FS, Ward is pure SS. Will Parks is backup talent at SS.

Simmons and FS Darian Stewart's contracts expire the same time, ideal, imo.

VonDoom
05-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Sounds like im reading exactly what was reported that happened.... Lynch opted to attack down the field and Trevor opted to check down. Today is just one day, however it sounds like Lynch is far more comfortable and right there with if not beyond Trevor at this stage, and you know McCoy wants too attack down the field man. Everyone knows if Paxton is getting it mentally then he will win the job easily because he has the god given ability arm wise and his athleticism is awesome. I'm looking forward to the battle continuing though. Trevor is going to have to push the ball down the field a lot more than he's comfortable with though in this offense.

Anyone think the Broncos added all over his speed to just check down 90% of the time? McCoy wanted speed for a reason, so that things could open up down the field and on day one paxton is attacking down field hitting DT and Sanders deep. Now all we need is jake butt, huerman, darby to control the seems and underneath stuff.

Cecil Lammey is on the record as pulling for Lynch, so his take is slanted in that direction. I posted it because I thought it was a good look at the detail of what happened yesterday. But there are other, more even takes on the two. Mason even said (quoted earlier in this thread) that Siemian "gets the ball out quickly", which is a positive spin on "checkdown." I think we all saw Sieman hold the ball too long last year. In any case, this was Mason's full article posted yesterday - sounds like an even competition, with both guys having pluses and minuses, which we kind of knew going in:

Trevor Siemian, who started 14 games last year, was up first. He looked comfortable running Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy's new scheme. After a botched center-quarterback exchange on the first play of the initial team period, Siemian completed his first pass of the day, finding Demaryius Thomas on a short pass across the middle, and he continued from there. Siemian's next pass, in a seven-on-seven period, saw him thread the needle on a pass to tight end Jeff Heuerman that beat two defenders.

At one point, Siemian completed six consecutive passes as he found a groove, showing steadiness while making good decisions. Siemian's passes had plenty of zip, including one during a team period to Emmanuel Sanders.

Paxton Lynch was up second. He settled down after struggling early. His first pass during the initial team period was nearly intercepted by safety Justin Simmons. Lynch completed his next pass but then struggled during the subsequent seven-on-seven period, as he followed a completion to Virgil Green with an errant pass that was intercepted by a diving Brandon Marshall.

But during a later seven-on-seven period, Lynch completed all four of his passes with the assistance of wide receiver Jordan Taylor, who went low to snag a pass just above the grass.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Takeaways-from-the-Broncos-first-OTA-Paxton-Lynch-and-Trevor-Siemians-performances-and-more/98cc2dab-2061-46c0-8d43-24559a448497

NightTerror218
05-24-2017, 11:26 AM
Simmons is a FS. Ward is sS and plays in the box alot. They are diffetent types of safties. The talk of simmons replacing ward is dumb. Simmins will replace stewart.

NightTerror218
05-24-2017, 11:30 AM
I have read multiple reports that refer to the quick check downs by siemian and lynch going deep.

See if this trwnd continuing during camp.

WARHORSE
05-24-2017, 12:04 PM
Just watch the game tape of last years games.....Overall, Lynch gets the ball out quicker than Trevor.

That says he knows where hes going with the ball.

That could be because hes simply locking in on a WR presnap, or it could be because hes reading the defense.

I think he takes a big step forward this year.

VonDoom
05-24-2017, 01:42 PM

Joe Woods "All the players know what I'm about" #Broncos @1043TheFan

#Broncos Joe Woods @1043TheFan "I don't want to change the fingerprint of the defense, just sprinkle some sugar on it"

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Joe Woods @1043TheFan "I want our guys to be smart, tough and play fast."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Joe Woods wants to see Lorenzo Doss "get better physically" and to keep making plays on the ball like he did last summer.

#Broncos Joe Woods @1043TheFan "Doss proved last year that when he gets on the field he has the instincts to make plays on the ball"

Joe Woods said he told his defensive players, "Hey, guys, we've got to protect each other" after a few near-collisions Tuesday.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos Joe Woods on stopping the run. "It's about scheme, personnel and coaching. We need guys to execute their jobs." @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

Joe Woods: Gotsis "wasn't himself" last year ... but now "that dude looks like an action figure. That dude's put together."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 38s39 seconds ago

#Broncos Joe Woods @1043TheFan "We want to bring waves of rushers on people."

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now8 seconds ago

Joe Woods on ILBs: Brandon Marshall has been effective for a few yrs. Todd Davis stepped up last yr. But right now it's an open competition.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now11 seconds ago

Joe Woods, on Vance Joseph's ability to communicate with players: "He's very similar to Mike Tomlin in terms of those traits."

VonDoom
05-24-2017, 01:50 PM
Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now1 minute ago

Brock Olivo starts his presser by saying he's going to try not to jump thru the podium this time. Full of energy.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now1 minute ago

Special teams coach Brock Olivo, the big winner from the Broncos' draft: "Needless to say, we were all smiles after draft day."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 13s13 seconds ago

#Broncos' Woods. "VJ has the ability that when he tells you something, even if you don’t believe it, you’ll believe it” @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now30 seconds ago

Brock Olivo says how he runs special teams in practice is a "hodgepodge" of what Dave Toub did in KC & what the Broncos did w/ DeCamillis.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now11 seconds ago

Olivo: "Isaiah McKenzie is as advertised."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now5 seconds ago

#Broncos Brock Olivo @1043TheFan "Carlos Henderson has juice. He's a downhill, run through smoke, courageous. He runs angry."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now

Brock Olivo: Carlos Henderson "runs angry with the ball in his hand." Can not only be a kickoff returner, but also a gunner, Olivo said.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now3 seconds ago

Olivo said that Vance Joseph is at all special-teams meetings. Olivo said loves how invested Joseph is in special teams. "VJ gets it."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now4 seconds ago

Brock Olivo: Kalif Raymond "is in the mix," but has to recover from his hand injury first before he can compete for the KR/PR jobs.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now

Brock Olivo said Brandon McManus has swag.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now11 seconds ago

Brock Olivo, on his lengthy, from-the-heart explanations of special-teams concepts: "I'm unapologetically passionate" about special teams.

VonDoom
05-24-2017, 02:33 PM
Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now19 seconds ago

#Broncos Von Miller @1043TheFan "Goals/roles change every year. I want to be in great shape, push myself into a spot I've never been before"

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis now6 seconds ago

Von Miller on if last season was best season individually: "I always feel like my best season is my next season.'' #9sports

Von Miller: "We've always had great defensive coordinators ... Joe Woods ... he's a great mind, he knows how to relate to us."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now9 seconds ago

Von MIller: Joe Woods "brings a calm voice" to the room. "It's just a special environment here, especially on defense."

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now4 seconds ago

Von Miller said his mindset on defense is to be greedy. Hunger fades, but being greedy is what has you hunting for 1 sack, 2 sack, 3 sacks.

Von Miller: "I think it's a wonderful thing" to have the celebration rules changed. Added that they need to "get a choreographer in here."

NightTerror218
05-24-2017, 04:25 PM
Simmons is a FS. Ward is sS and plays in the box alot. They are diffetent types of safties. The talk of simmons replacing ward is dumb. Simmins will replace stewart.

Ward just reposted on IG PFF post. Ward had the 2nd most productive pass rushing safety year in 2016 in the last 10 years.

WARHORSE
05-24-2017, 04:40 PM
... Rookie quarterback Kyle Sloterhttp://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/kyle-sloter/b787ee23-6f45-4efc-a808-163f240fb067/) also showed some flashes, opening his day with a completion to Carlos Hendersonhttp://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/carlos-henderson/60e208d7-7f74-4746-a60d-32d4fba5eaa6/) in front of Taurean Nixonhttp://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/taurean-nixon/2a0dc496-5542-4edc-86dd-574b7238da95/). He also showed nice touch on a perfectly-placed pass to tight end Henry Krieger-Coblehttp://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/nflimg/icon-article-link.gif (http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/henry-krieger-coble/0e7ac098-dc20-48fd-82d4-837594389e7f/) during a team period. Sloter found his form later in practice, at one point completing nine consecutive passes during team and seven-on-seven periods.

Gotta love a SLOTER sighting

Denver Native (Carol)
05-24-2017, 09:12 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Whether the Broncos have found their answers at kick and punt returner is still yet to be determined, but Special Teams Coordinator Brock Olivo believes the team's draft picks have given him more talent to make his group more explosive.

With the addition of wide receivers Carlos Henderson and Isaiah McKenzie, the Broncos brought in plenty of speed and experience. As best as Olivo can gather through two days of OTAs and one day of rookie orientation on May 14, the rookies' potential has rung true.

"I've got to say that [Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager] John [Elway] and [Director of Player Personnel] Matt [Russell] and all the guys did an awesome job in the draft, and we're fired up because we've got some return potential," Olivo said. "So, yes, needless to say, we were all smiles after draft day."

It begins with Henderson, the Broncos' third-round pick at 82nd overall, who showed extensive production as a kick returner at Louisiana Tech

rest - plus videos - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Brock-Olivo-fired-up-for-potential-of-rookie-special-teams-contributors/4bb32249-1f5a-4452-ab9c-f4b5c7b09fe7

DT88TheGreat
05-24-2017, 10:56 PM
o far, so good.

... QB Paxton Lynch showed good decisiveness under pressure, delivering several passes as the pass rush bore down on him. Lynch also scrambled for a long run after he quickly stepped up out of pressure off from the edge from Von Miller and Shane Ray during a team period late in practice

Denverbroncos.com for the rest of the article.

Also Doss is Making good plays on the ball again, he did this last year though and it didn't translate to the field. But it's good to see, always going to need good CB depth in a pass happen league.

DT88TheGreat
05-24-2017, 10:59 PM
rest - plus videos - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Brock-Olivo-fired-up-for-potential-of-rookie-special-teams-contributors/4bb32249-1f5a-4452-ab9c-f4b5c7b09fe7

Olivio brings a passion to special teams like I never seen before. I hope the unit brings some explosion to the team via returns and some forced fumbles.

Hawgdriver
05-24-2017, 11:18 PM
o far, so good.

... QB Paxton Lynch showed good decisiveness under pressure, delivering several passes as the pass rush bore down on him. Lynch also scrambled for a long run after he quickly stepped up out of pressure off from the edge from Von Miller and Shane Ray during a team period late in practice

Denverbroncos.com for the rest of the article.

Also Doss is Making good plays on the ball again, he did this last year though and it didn't translate to the field. But it's good to see, always going to need good CB depth in a pass happen league.

Lynch is so hype! Love to see him flexing that 4.8 speed in drills meant to gauge his ability as a passer during the base offense install phase. Look out, NFL!

Bronco4ever
05-24-2017, 11:27 PM
Brock Olivo should NEVER tone down his press conferences. If anything, I'd like to see him get a little more weird.

NightTerror218
05-24-2017, 11:28 PM
Lynch is so hype! Love to see him flexing that 4.8 speed in drills meant to gauge his ability as a passer during the base offense install phase. Look out, NFL!

Lynch ran with 1s and siemian with 2s.

If roby and aquib had ints today i would assume that was off siemian. Doss had another int and almost a 2nd. I would guess off Lynch.

Simple Jaded
05-24-2017, 11:44 PM
If it's an open competition at ILB why do they keep bringing back the same stiffs?

Hawgdriver
05-24-2017, 11:45 PM
Brock Olivo should NEVER tone down his press conferences. If anything, I'd like to see him get a little more weird.

Dude. Whoever told him to tone down the presser needs to be fired.

Hawgdriver
05-24-2017, 11:46 PM
If it's an open competition at ILB why do they keep bringing back the same stiffs?

Maybe they said "nonpetition"?

Hawgdriver
05-24-2017, 11:47 PM
To be fair, the ILB corps ain't the worst in the league. Nothing fancy, but it's serviceable with adequate depth.

Wait...is it the worst in the league?

Simple Jaded
05-24-2017, 11:56 PM
I get the impression that this regime just doesn't value ILB position very much, thank goodness for Marshall but the other three stiffs are utterly replaceable. Nelson ain't bad, I suppose.

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 01:05 AM
Lynch ran with 1s and siemian with 2s.

If roby and aquib had ints today i would assume that was off siemian. Doss had another int and almost a 2nd. I would guess off Lynch.

It was unclear from Mason's account. Eh. We'll see in Sept what we got. Just like with Siemian last year. It was super low expectations from the qb position, but for a few weeks we were quite surprised by flashes of true NFL competence.

Not that tracking this qb competition isn't fun. It's a fun story.

Are you pulling for Paxton?

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 01:17 AM

What should he do when the pocket breaks down? Practice taking the sack like TS and Orton would?

Poet
05-25-2017, 01:19 AM
I want TS to do okay so we can trade him. I want the talented beast that is PL to develop well so we can win a SB with a QBOTF.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 01:26 AM
I want TS to do okay so we can trade him. I want the talented beast that is PL to develop well so we can win a SB with a QBOTF.

Word up.

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 01:28 AM
What should he do when the pocket breaks down? Practice taking the sack like TS and PFM would?

fify

Poet
05-25-2017, 01:29 AM
fify

I miss PFM.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-25-2017, 11:12 AM
CENTENNIAL, Colo. -- John Elway has no plans to move. He emphasized Wednesday night that "Colorado will always be my home." But what about the Broncos? How are those contract negotiations going? As the Broncos general manager has indicated for months, Elway believes firmly a new deal will get ironed out.

"(It's) good. We continue to work at it," Elway said. "I don't see any problems with that. I don't think there will be any doubt (it will get done before the season begins)."

Elway spoke prior to a gala where he received the prestigious Mizel Institute Community Enrichment Award. A record 2,077 people attended the event.

"I am proud and obviously humbled. A lot of great people have won this award. (Owner) Pat (Bowlen) won it. The list is tremendous," Elway said. "For how much support Colorado has given me for the 34 years I have been here, to be able to have the platform of the Broncos and the opportunity they've given me to give something back, it's special. To be recognized with all that Larry (Mizel) and the Mizel Institute has done, it's great to be part of this."

rest - including John's comments on the QB competition
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/broncos-john-elway-says-hes-not-going-anywhere-sees-no-problem-with-new-contract

VonDoom
05-25-2017, 01:28 PM
Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now1 minute ago

Mike McCoy says that a key to the work right now is finding out what the "core" things that work will be.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now20 seconds ago

McCoy says that some concepts are familiar to veterans who were around a few years ago, but some of the wording has changed.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now5 seconds ago

#Broncos Mike McCoy @1043TheFan "We are installing the system for everybody. Trying to figure out what QBs do best."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now4 seconds ago

Mike McCoy isn't focused on what happened last year: "We focused more on moving forward & what type of system we want to implement here."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now47 seconds ago

Mike McCoy: Paxton Lynch "is a very talented player. He can make every throw that we're asking him to make ... very athletic."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now6 seconds ago

Mike McCoy: "I'm comfortable with" the group of TEs as it stands.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck now8 seconds ago

#Broncos McCoy on Henderson and McKenzie "No. 1 is learn the system. Put yourself in position to win job" @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now7 seconds ago

Mike McCoy: Carlos Henderson & Isaiah McKenzie are "explosive players" ... but they, like all rookies, are "swimming" as they learn scheme.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now16 seconds ago

Mike McCoy: "Great thing for [the offense] is playing against our defense every day...it's great to go against the best in the business."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now25 seconds ago

Mike McCoy expects that the OL will be better because of what it faces -- similar to how Jordan Gross developed facing Julius Peppers in CAR

NightTerror218
05-25-2017, 01:32 PM
It was unclear from Mason's account. Eh. We'll see in Sept what we got. Just like with Siemian last year. It was super low expectations from the qb position, but for a few weeks we were quite surprised by flashes of true NFL competence.

Not that tracking this qb competition isn't fun. It's a fun story.

Are you pulling for Paxton?

I am. He has such a higher ceiling. Having a QB who can throw anywhere on the field is nice to have.

VonDoom
05-25-2017, 02:22 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now10 seconds ago

Demaryius Thomas on Mike McCoy's system: "It's all the same stuff we had back in the day, but different words."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now29 seconds ago

#Broncos Demaryius Thomas @1043TheFan "I'm here to help (guys learn the McCoy offense)"

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now17 seconds ago

Demaryius Thomas, on Carlos Henderson and Isaiah McKenzie: "They can fly."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now3 seconds ago

Demaryius Thomas: "I'm a WR so I want to catch the ball more. We were more run w/ Kubiak's offense. It's good to have the old offense back."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now19 seconds ago

Demaryius Thomas: "There's going to be a lot of people running wide open in this offense." His excitement about the scheme is palpable.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck now10 seconds ago

#Broncos Thomas said glad "somebody finally said it" about him being dominate all the time. He's ready to step up @DenverChannel

DT says his chemistry with Paxton Lynch is "good ... and gets better and better every day." Their work after practice together has helped.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now5 seconds ago

Demaryius Thomas said health-wise: "this is the best I've felt damn near my whole career."

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 32s33 seconds ago

D.T. said his hip never felt right last year after getting that first play vs. Carolina. Played thru it.

NightTerror218
05-25-2017, 03:24 PM
@cecillammey

#Broncos Demaryius Thomas tells me he's staying with Paxton after practice working on chemistry "he's more comfortable" @1043TheFan

Cugel
05-25-2017, 04:17 PM

If Paxton wins the starting job, they will very probably trade Trevor. The Jets were interested in him if the Broncos signed Tony Romo.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-25-2017, 05:28 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — After a 2016 season fighting hip pain from the first play until the final snap, Demaryius Thomas says he feels healthier than ever, and it has him grinning from ear to ear.

"This is the best I've felt damn near my whole career," Thomas said Thursday. "That kind of helps, as well, if you go out and you don't feel no pain here. You can't run routes on this side or that side. It's basically getting equal now. It's more joy. I'm having a lot more fun, not worrying about guys covering me [more] on one side than the other."

Though Thomas said he thought he entered the previous season without pain, injury concerns immediately resurfaced beginning with the Broncos' season opener against the Panthers.

"At first, I wasn't [feeling pain going into the season]," Thomas said. "And then after the first game against the Carolina Panthers, that's when I started feeling all my pain. It came back after one hit. I think it was the first play of the game. And that's when I felt my hip again."

That Thomas can play without feeling pain on every cut is only part of his joy. The other part is returning to an offense that gives him and the other wide receivers more opportunities to move the chains. Thomas previously played in Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy's schemes during the wide receiver's first three years in the NFL.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Demaryius-Thomas-has-never-felt-better-as-he-returns-to-McCoys-offense/e24bcc9b-6274-4d6f-9813-384862059b90

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 05:30 PM
That TRUTH cutoff!

NightTerror218
05-25-2017, 05:41 PM
rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Demaryius-Thomas-has-never-felt-better-as-he-returns-to-McCoys-offense/e24bcc9b-6274-4d6f-9813-384862059b90

Makes me nervous when a player bulks who do not need it. Thomas is visable bigger. You can see it in his presser with his arms. Hope it does not negatively impact his play like it did when von bulked.

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Makes me nervous when a player bulks who do not need it. Thomas is visable bigger. You can see it in his presser with his arms. Hope it does not negatively impact his play like it did when von bulked.

You sure? He's always been a beast.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w2Bkl9NYsyg/maxresdefault.jpg

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-25-2017, 06:17 PM
You sure? He's always been a beast.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w2Bkl9NYsyg/maxresdefault.jpg
He was 225-230 at his pro day and looked like a body builder

Poet
05-25-2017, 06:20 PM
God, he's wonderful.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 08:40 PM
Denverbroncos.com
day after leading the first-team offense, QB Paxton Lynch worked with the second unit. He closed an impressive opening week on a strong note with three consecutive completions, including a perfectly-placed throw to TE Steven Scheu. As was the case Wednesday, Lynch showed good composure and decision-making when the defense cranked up its pass rush, and he spread the ball around to a variety of receiving targets.

"He's a very talented player. He can throw. He can make every throw that we're asking him to make and that he needs to make to win a football game and move the ball up and down the field," McCoy said. "He's very athletic and you love his size with his ability to sit in the pocket and see the whole field. He's just poised in the pocket and [can] throw those comebacks and out routes effortlessly."

Sounds like Paxton won this week of practices. McCoy word's were very strong of him in saying how poise he is and how he's spreading the ball all over the field to variety of guy's. Also says he's throwing the deep outs and stuff effortlessly, making every throw thry ask him to make..... Total different feeling vs last year when Trevor short check down game was impressive and everyone else was left behind in the competition. Paxton appears to be showing he is just better than everyone else already from a mental aspect. He's totally getting the system and making all the throws so (effortlessly)

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 08:54 PM
Denverbroncos.com
day after leading the first-team offense, QB Paxton Lynch worked with the second unit. He closed an impressive opening week on a strong note with three consecutive completions, including a perfectly-placed throw to TE Steven Scheu. As was the case Wednesday, Lynch showed good composure and decision-making when the defense cranked up its pass rush, and he spread the ball around to a variety of receiving targets.

"He's a very talented player. He can throw. He can make every throw that we're asking him to make and that he needs to make to win a football game and move the ball up and down the field," McCoy said. "He's very athletic and you love his size with his ability to sit in the pocket and see the whole field. He's just poised in the pocket and [can] throw those comebacks and out routes effortlessly."

Sounds like Paxton won this week of practices. McCoy word's were very strong of him in saying how poise he is and how he's spreading the ball all over the field to variety of guy's. Also says he's throwing the deep outs and stuff effortlessly, making every throw thry ask him to make..... Total different feeling vs last year when Trevor short check down game was impressive and everyone else was left behind in the competition. Paxton appears to be showing he is just better than everyone else already from a mental aspect. He's totally getting the system and making all the throws so (effortlessly)
I think you are right.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-25-2017, 09:05 PM
That's one way to handle it.

Poet
05-25-2017, 09:09 PM
That's one way to handle it.

I am optimistic about Paxton Lynch.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-25-2017, 09:18 PM
Indeed

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 09:48 PM
I think you are right.

Oh you are close to giving up on Trevor being Phillip Rivers my friend?. :)

But yeah Paxton appears to be a totally different guy out there. What many of us believed is seeking to come true and that's once he got comfortable in the league/ in a system that fits him his physical ability would start to out shine TS. Didn't expect it to be this early in the process though.....

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 09:49 PM
Oh you are close to giving up on Trevor being Phillip Rivers my friend?. :)

But yeah Paxton appears to be a totally different guy out there. What many of us believed is seeking to come true and that's once he got comfortable in the league/ in a system that fits him his physical ability would start to out shine TS. Didn't expect it to be this early in the process though.....

I like the encouraging vibe about Paxton. People (ie Siemian homers) forget that he's a rare talent. If it all comes together for him, we are lucky as Broncos fans.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 09:56 PM

Lol you say this daily. I m beginning to think you are truly optimistic about Paxton.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 10:02 PM
I like the encouraging vibe about Paxton. People (ie Siemian homers) forget that he's a rare talent. If it all comes together for him, we are lucky as Broncos fans.

Word up, very talented guy and we all should be hoping he work's out so we can have a legit franchise quarterback that we actually drafted for the next 15 years. It's time for us to be contenders every year due to having an elite quarterback. The raiders have there young guy whose coming along, chiefs just rolled the dice on one with a big arm, chargers still have Phillip who will still be one of the best for awhile, so we definitely need our guy.

I can't wait to see him in the games. When McCoy made that comment about him doing all the thing's in practice/ making all the throws you need to make to WIN GAMES is what stood out to me the most. Because it says to me that he's projecting forward and realizing just how wide open his playbook can be with a guy who can throw it everywhere on the field and spread the ball around.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-25-2017, 10:07 PM

He is definitely a rare talent. I'm just concerned about what's between the ears

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 10:07 PM
Word up, very talented guy and we all should be hoping he work's out so we can have a legit franchise quarterback that we actually drafted for the next 15 years. It's time for us to be contenders every year due to having an elite quarterback. The raiders have there young guy whose coming along, chiefs just rolled the dice on one with a big arm, chargers still have Phillip who will still be one of the best for awhile, so we definitely need our guy.

I can't wait to see him in the games. When McCoy made that comment about him doing all the thing's in practice/ making all the throws you need to make to WIN GAMES is what stood out to me the most. Because it says to me that he's projecting forward and realizing just how wide open his playbook can be with a guy who can throw it everywhere on the field and spread the ball around.

If Paxton's processing speed and decision making are anywhere close to TS, he should get the nod.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 10:39 PM
He is definitely a rare talent. I'm just concerned about what's between the ears

Looks like what's between his ears was just fine. I never bought into BS from some dallas reporter about his work ethic, DT said today himself that all the work him and Paxton has done off the practice field is paying off. Work outs that nobody even knew about like the other day when some crappy report said Paxton didnt want to stay after practice even though he was the first one in the building.... Little did that reporter know that him and DT was working. Work ethic and dedication seems fine to me, he has hit the playbook harder than all the quarterback so far. Just helps that the system fits what he does best.

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 10:41 PM
If Paxton's processing speed and decision making are anywhere close to TS, he should get the nod.

You don't think TS decision making process was easier because he already has his mind made up that he's going to check it down?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-25-2017, 11:06 PM
You don't think TS decision making process was easier because he already has his mind made up that he's going to check it down?

No, TS goes through his progressions. He reads the defense fairy well for how young his is. My hope is Lynch no longer looks like a deer in the headlights.

Poet
05-25-2017, 11:10 PM
No, TS goes through his progressions. He reads the defense fairy well for how young his is. My hope is Lynch no longer looks like a deer in the headlights.

He did, at times. At times, he didn't. Lynch didn't look like a deer in the headlights. He looked like a guy who either needed to sit the entire year or get all the support of the coaching staff and the majority of the snaps. His play was on par with TS and as an individual, PL, was in a much harder scenario. You're far too harsh on him and far too kind to TS, but that's just my opinion.

Hawgdriver
05-25-2017, 11:11 PM

Not sure, can you explain what you mean by check it down?

DT88TheGreat
05-25-2017, 11:17 PM
Not sure, can you explain what you mean by check it down?

He had his mind made up that no matter what he was going to dump the ball off to the underneath guy.

Canmore
05-25-2017, 11:50 PM

IF.

Hawgdriver
05-26-2017, 12:14 AM
He had his mind made up that no matter what he was going to dump the ball off to the underneath guy.

Eh, all young QBs get fixated on some plays on a particular decision tree, especially early in their careers--and they miss good reads. Often the primary and secondary route options are short, so it's 'correct' to hit the first or second read when it's available. That's just the NFL these days. Siemian threw the ball farther than Lynch compared to the line of scrimmage in year one. He wasn't a RB dumpoff turd. Nor was Lynch. Both these kids are quality young QBs. It's truth. The competition is a thing, but they are both viable dudes. I hope Pax wins the gig.

Yeah, short passes. It's the thing now.

Poet
05-26-2017, 12:21 AM
I have a confession.

DT88TheGreat
05-26-2017, 06:32 AM
I have a confession.

Confess my son....

NightTerror218
05-26-2017, 11:51 AM

He doesnt do progressionals well imo. He locks onto targets very bad. Home game against SD was prime example of missing open players when locking on a WR or check down. I give him credit for seeing the 1 on 1 with his WR but he locks onto them.

DT88TheGreat
05-26-2017, 12:09 PM
He doesnt do progressionals well imo. He locks onto targets very bad. Home game against SD was prime example of missing open players when locking on a WR or check down. I give him credit for seeing the 1 on 1 with his WR but he locks onto them.

Agreed, I didn't see a guy who goes through progression either, if the number one option wasn't there then he was almost guaranteed to quickly go to his dump off guy. Even on 3rd downs.

WARHORSE
05-29-2017, 06:42 PM
Agreed, I didn't see a guy who goes through progression either, if the number one option wasn't there then he was almost guaranteed to quickly go to his dump off guy. Even on 3rd downs.

Omg.

There are times when you disregard your first option at the LOS, and sometimes your second. That would come from reading the D.

Think getting through your progressions has anything to do with pressure?

Not saying there arent times where a QB may dump it too quickly, but put yourself in as a first year starter, have the defense charging into your face and do the right thing every time.

Ridiculous.

Trevor played well last year considering all variables. Im not annointing him our savior. Just stating a FACT.

Better first year starting than Brady stats wise.

WARHORSE
05-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Not to mention Siemian had more yards per attempt last year than Brady in his first 3 years, and 6 years in his total career to date.

NightTerror218
05-29-2017, 10:45 PM
Omg.

There are times when you disregard your first option at the LOS, and sometimes your second. That would come from reading the D.

Not saying there arent times where a QB may dump it too quickly, but put yourself in as a first year starter, have the defense charging into your face and do the right thing every time.

Ridiculous.

Trevor played well last year considering all variables. Im not annointing him our savior. Just stating a FACT.

I didnt know a sidelines fan was a valid receiving option or a defensive assistance coach. Bith were hit when forcing to DT with open TE.

I was in sputh stands with denver offense on our 20. Great point if view.

WARHORSE
05-29-2017, 11:25 PM
I didnt know a sidelines fan was a valid receiving option or a defensive assistance coach. Bith were hit when forcing to DT with open TE.

I was in sputh stands with denver offense on our 20. Great point if view.

lol

Must have been fun to watch, but name the NFL QB.......hall of famers, anyone......who hasnt done that.

Every QB needs game reps. Every QB locks at some point in their careers, or seemingly locks.

broncofaninfla
05-30-2017, 08:54 AM
Our offensive line was shit last year. TS was pretty much forced to check down last year because the OL couldn't slow down opposing defenses long enough for plays to develop. I get the attraction for PL because he was a first rounder and he has the size and intangibles BUT I'm going with the "may the best man win" approach to this competition. Until then TS is the man to beat.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 08:59 AM
Our offensive line was shit last year. TS was pretty much forced to check down last year because the OL couldn't slow down opposing defenses long enough for plays to develop. I get the attraction for PL because he was a first rounder and he has the size and intangibles BUT I'm going with the "may the best man win" approach to this competition. Until then TS is the man to beat.

And TS is already getting beat. So the best man is going to play and that's Lynch.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 09:02 AM
Omg.

Ridiculous.

Worst QB on 3rd down last year was probably Trevor..... I'm not all that big on excuses though. He led the most uninspiring offense. They want all the glory and excuses from people like yourself then they got to take the punch on the chin when they lead a pathetic offense with a coach who truly believed in him.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 09:06 AM
Not to mention Siemian had more yards per attempt last year than Brady in his first 3 years, and 6 years in his total career to date.

You think or want Trevor to be brady, you think or want sloter to be romo or warner....

Welcome to Denver where we have the next Brady and romo/warner and we got them in round 7 and undrafted. Must be nice being a Broncos fan. I am suddenly excited to know that we have Brady and Romo.

What more could a fan ask for?

broncofaninfla
05-30-2017, 09:18 AM
Ummm you do realize they weren't in pads or under real pressure right? I get the love for PL but not the hate for TS. We have two young guys who have the potential to be what we need out of QB.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 09:27 AM
Ummm you do realize they weren't in pads or under real pressure right? I get the love for PL but not the hate for TS. We have two young guys who have the potential to be what we need out of QB.

Exactly which is bad news for Trevor, if he cannot out shine a guy in shorts when its all about whose mentally ahead in the offense then how is he going to out physical a guy he's inferior too when it comes to live bullets? Trevor is supposed to be the smart guy, he should shine in OTAs and practice, not be blown away and not even talked about the entire week because the other guy looks awesome and is getting a ton of praise.... Mike McCoy comments were that Paxton is Making awesome decisions, awesome throws, throws you go out and win game's with. You think he was talking about games in shorts?

Davii
05-30-2017, 09:39 AM
It's a long training camp. I'd rather see Paxton win out because I think it bodes better for our future. However, at the end of the day, whoever is better wins. Right now it may seem PL is gaining ground, but there's a long way to go...

dogfish
05-30-2017, 01:17 PM
lol @ beating someone out in OTAs. . . but keep the dream alive, j-walk!

Timmy!
05-30-2017, 01:20 PM

We taking about practice man. Practice.

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 01:27 PM
It's a long training camp. I'd rather see Paxton win out because I think it bodes better for our future. However, at the end of the day, whoever is better wins. Right now it may seem PL is gaining ground, but there's a long way to go...

Exactly. Seems like DT88 wants to crown Lynch already based on one or two May practices. I just want the best guy to win - I don't have a horse in this race.

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 01:30 PM
OTA's continued today - I've been super busy at work so I can't give you the play by play. Joseph is talking now though:

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 2m2 minutes ago

VJ said Demaryius Thomas is at home with a personal issue. Shaq Barrett is being evaluated for a hip injury. Billy Turner high ankle sprain.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 40s40 seconds ago

Joseph said they should know more about Shaq Barrett's hip injury in a week's time.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 48s49 seconds ago

"I thought Paxton has made some really impressive throws" Vance Joseph #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 3s4 seconds ago

VJ said he "absolutely" expects D.T. back at OTAs this week.

Vance Joseph: "Devontae Booker is working hard. He wants to be 'the guy.'"

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now9 seconds ago

VJ said Donald Stephenson & Ty Sambrailo are competing at LT w/ Garett Bolles as the 2nd team LT right now. Stephenson was 2nd RT today.

Joseph said Shaq's injury is not a lingering issue. Happened one day out here

Rick
05-30-2017, 01:43 PM
OTA's continued today - I've been super busy at work so I can't give you the play by play.

What the hell man, get your priorities straight! This is training camp, work can ******* wait!

Zweems56
05-30-2017, 01:56 PM

HOLYSHIT WAIT. Is J-Walk back? Or is that just an insult? Please tell me that's J-Walk.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 01:57 PM
Exactly. Seems like DT88 wants to crown Lynch already based on one or two May practices. I just want the best guy to win - I don't have a horse in this race.

Well considering his screen name last year was Lynch12... yea, he wants to crown the guy...

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 02:00 PM
Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 13m13 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch looked comfortable w/1st team. Big opportunity and he was not pressing, going thru progressions fully #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 13m13 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch kept plays alive w/his feet while keeping his eyes downfield, including TD pass to Sanders on broken play #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 12m12 minutes ago

I asked Vance Joseph about his QBs scrambling in team drills (both QBs did it) and he said it's not a negative #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 10m10 minutes ago

Lynch had a couple of batted passes near the line of scrimmage. Von Miller on a stepladder shouldn't get that w/6'7" QB #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 10m10 minutes ago

Trevor Siemian won the 'bucket drill' for #Broncos - good touch and effortless accuracy on short/intermediate throws @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 8m8 minutes ago

Siemian flicks ball to get it out of his hands quickly, motion incomplete which can cause acc problems on longer throws #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 7m7 minutes ago

At this point, Siemian throws the more catchable pass consistently. Lynch throws w/heat sometimes when touch is needed. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 6m6 minutes ago

Siemian anticipates quickly, but Lynch's passes get there faster. #Broncos @1043TheFan

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 02:01 PM

another practice & more evidence that CJ Anderson is having fun. burst good, moves well behind blockers, good timing #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1m1 minute ago

I like watching DeAngelo Henderson run the ball. He's not MJD...but he's Branden Oliver to me. great foot frequecy #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 6m6 minutes ago

#Broncos RB Devontae Booker looks like a new man in this power gap system. We'll know more in training camp when pads come on @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 57s57 seconds ago

Garrett Bolles looked good in drills where his lower body, core strength and power were tested. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5s6 seconds ago

Bolles needs to adjust to the speed of the game on the edge. His feet are light, but timing outside a bit off at times #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now

Adam Gotsis finally healthy, larger physique...still need pads on to see how he's developed mentally. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now7 seconds ago

Too often last year Gotsis seemed only concerned w/1on1 battle. would get caught up then be late to the play. #Broncos @1043TheFan

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 02:16 PM
Lynch had a couple of batted passes near the line of scrimmage. Von Miller on a stepladder shouldn't get that w/6'7" QB #Broncos @1043TheFan

Oh god, not again! :D Is it going to be like Brent all over again?

We'll sounds like Paxton's having a good OTA so far. Hopefully he carries it over. Obviously I prefer TS, if Lynch is what's best for the team, I won't be complaining...Aside from having to listen to Yash...

Then again, all these tweets are Cecil, and he's as big of a Paxton Homer as Yash is.

NightTerror218
05-30-2017, 02:18 PM
lol

Must have been fun to watch, but name the NFL QB.......hall of famers, anyone......who hasnt done that.

Every QB needs game reps. Every QB locks at some point in their careers, or seemingly locks.

Prob easier to name the seats in south stands not calling for siemians head. Because he was that bad. Whether it was a bad game for him and tainted me but he was horrible that game. Those 2 passes where on same series. But feo. South stands when the are that close you can see where he is looking and hus head never made it through progressions. Stare at DT when green is open on opposite side of field alone noone for 15 yards. All LB shifted towards right side as he stared down. It was story of game.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-30-2017, 02:23 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 28m

To be clear, Shaq Barrett was working out on his own when he injured his hip. Wasn't like a freak thing playing hoops or anything.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 33m

Varying timetables on Barrett's expected return. Too early to tell.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 33m

Shaq Barrett did not hurt his hip at OTAs. Was on his own.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 51m

Joseph said Shaq's injury is not a lingering issue. Happened one day out here

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 52m

Vance Joseph: "Devontae Booker is working hard. He wants to be 'the guy.'"

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 57m

Joseph said they should know more about Shaq Barrett's hip injury in a week's time.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 2h

Broncos QBs taking target practice. Coach holding a trash can in one corner of the end zone. Elway standing in the opposite corner watching.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 02:51 PM
Kasim Edebali should fill in for Barrett but they need more depth.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/profile.php?pyid=121094

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9794/howard-jones

Howard Jones is a good speed rusher in a 3-4 that's out there, probably not much vs the run.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 02:54 PM

We'll sounds like Paxton's having a good OTA so far. Hopefully he carries it over. Obviously I prefer TS, if Lynch is what's best for the team, I won't be complaining...Aside from having to listen to Yash...

Then again, all these tweets are Cecil, and he's as big of a Paxton Homer as Yash is.

Biased post is biased.

#biased

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 02:58 PM
Biased post is biased.

#biased

I never said I wasn't, simply that good ole Cecil's a tad biased. Biased on his part doesn't make it wrong, I just wish we could hear more than just his hottake on it.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 02:59 PM
Kasim Edebali should fill in for Barrett but they need more depth.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/profile.php?pyid=121094

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9794/howard-jones

Howard Jones is a good speed rusher in a 3-4 that's out there, probably not much vs the run.

Barrett being out is honestly a tad bit disconcerting...

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 03:03 PM
I never said I wasn't, simply that good ole Cecil's a tad biased. Biased on his part doesn't make it wrong, I just wish we could hear more than just his hottake on it.

Cecil says stay frosty.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 03:05 PM
Barrett being out is honestly a tad bit disconcerting...

There's players out there, trade a conditional pick to Philly for Marcus Smith, their bust #1 pick who is likely to get cut. Jones, Freeney, the white dude from Baltimore/Cleveland/NO.

Cugel
05-30-2017, 03:17 PM

Obviously, Trevor is not going to be the long term answer at QB even if Paxton isn't either.

I listened to Brandon Stokely, who has a huge Trevor boner, say that he projects as being "another Alex Smith or Kyle Orton" -- and that's when he's reached his full development. And then he wastes several minutes of my life that I'll never get back by attempting to justify this atrocity of a statement!

Apparently, if Trevor continues to work really hard he can become another Alex Smith and then the Broncos can win 10 games, get into the playoffs and . . . . here's the really good part. . . . maybe win a playoff game ! Whoo-hooo!

Because apparently every player and former player is obsessed with winning games, instead of winning championships. And none of them can fathom how you might have to accept a few lost games in the interest of developing your future franchise QB who you think will be able to take you to the SB.

And without that top 10 QB the Broncos have ZERO chance of winning the SB.

Why not? Because the Broncos are not going to go into Foxborough for the AFC Championship game and beat Tom Brady. That's not happening.

How then are the Broncos to win the AFC and go to the SB with a chance to win? The same way they did twice before - win 12 or 13 games during the regular season, get homefield advantage, and force the ******* Patriots to come HERE to Mile High for the Championship Game! That's how!

What do the Broncos need to win 12 or 13 games consistently, year in and year out? A top 10 QB, that's what.

The 2015 formula of winning with great defense and no offense to speak of cannot ever be repeated. The Bears are still trying to replicate the '85 Bears. 30 years later and no success. The Ravens never went back with that great 2000 defense either. There was absolutely nobody left from that 2000 team but Ray Lewis when they won again and he was a shell of his former self.

To win the SB the Broncos need a great defense (got that) and a really good offense with a top 10 QB. Well, they've added playmakers on offense - so all that's missing is the top 10 QB. So, we'll see what happens there.

Either Paxton develops into that top 10 QB -- and looks Derek Carr-ish - or else Elway goes back to the 2018 draft for a 1st round QB. But, before he does that we need to see what Paxton can do.

We've already seen Trevor and it's not remotely good enough. Can he improve on last year? Sure. Can he improve from the #24 ranked QB to around #10? Almost certainly not.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Lamar Jackson 2018.

#revolutionizethesport

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 03:58 PM
Want some cold water thrown on those OTA hot takes? D-Mac has you covered:

Darren McKee‏ @dmac1043 1h1 hour ago

Lynch looked sloppy and siemian wasn't all that great Sloter looked awful - welcome to football in may learning a new system.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:01 PM
Want some cold water thrown on those OTA hot takes? D-Mac has you covered:

Darren McKee‏ @dmac1043 1h1 hour ago

Lynch looked sloppy and siemian wasn't all that great Sloter looked awful - welcome to football in may learning a new system.

Haha thanks! Good to hear that according to D-mac, it's ugly out there :D

That's really to be expected honestly. That's why I never read a whole lot into OTA. You don't win or lose a QB competition in OTAs. You might make yourself look better in OTAS, but the real work doesn't start till the pads come on.

If winning in OTAs was all that mattered Jarvis Moss would be a stud and the Jacksonville Jaguars would be the best team in the NFL.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Obviously, Trevor is not going to be the long term answer at QB even if Paxton isn't either.

I listened to Brandon Stokely, who has a huge Trevor boner, say that he projects as being "another Alex Smith or Kyle Orton" -- and that's when he's reached his full development. And then he wastes several minutes of my life that I'll never get back by attempting to justify this atrocity of a statement!

Apparently, if Trevor continues to work really hard he can become another Alex Smith and then the Broncos can win 10 games, get into the playoffs and . . . . here's the really good part. . . . maybe win a playoff game ! Whoo-hooo!

Because apparently every player and former player is obsessed with winning games, instead of winning championships. And none of them can fathom how you might have to accept a few lost games in the interest of developing your future franchise QB who you think will be able to take you to the SB.

And without that top 10 QB the Broncos have ZERO chance of winning the SB.

Why not? Because the Broncos are not going to go into Foxborough for the AFC Championship game and beat Tom Brady. That's not happening.

How then are the Broncos to win the AFC and go to the SB with a chance to win? The same way they did twice before - win 12 or 13 games during the regular season, get homefield advantage, and force the ******* Patriots to come HERE to Mile High for the Championship Game! That's how!

What do the Broncos need to win 12 or 13 games consistently, year in and year out? A top 10 QB, that's what.

The 2015 formula of winning with great defense and no offense to speak of cannot ever be repeated. The Bears are still trying to replicate the '85 Bears. 30 years later and no success. The Ravens never went back with that great 2000 defense either. There was absolutely nobody left from that 2000 team but Ray Lewis when they won again and he was a shell of his former self.

To win the SB the Broncos need a great defense (got that) and a really good offense with a top 10 QB. Well, they've added playmakers on offense - so all that's missing is the top 10 QB. So, we'll see what happens there.

Either Paxton develops into that top 10 QB -- and looks Derek Carr-ish - or else Elway goes back to the 2018 draft for a 1st round QB. But, before he does that we need to see what Paxton can do.

We've already seen Trevor and it's not remotely good enough. Can he improve on last year? Sure. Can he improve from the #24 ranked QB to around #10? Almost certainly not.

This guy cugel gets it with this post. Paxton has top 10 ability, Trevor does not and without a top 10 qb we have no shot at winning Super bowls.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:05 PM
Haha thanks! Good to hear that according to D-mac, it's ugly out there :D

That's really to be expected honestly. That's why I never read a whole lot into OTA. You don't win or lose a QB competition in OTAs. You might make yourself look better in OTAS, but the real work doesn't start till the pads come on.

If winning in OTAs was all that mattered Jarvis Moss would be a stud and the Jacksonville Jaguars would be the best team in the NFL.

You are a guy cheering for a guy's failure and you are supposed to be a Broncos fan? You read some shit about Paxton having one off day, and think it compares to Trevor being poor thus far in every practice. You really bought the 5 hundred dollar authentic Trevor Jersey didn't you?

Sad

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:08 PM
Lamar Jackson 2018.

#revolutionizethesport

Lamar jackson is going to be a great one. I love the guy's arm talent and how he made the transition in dominating from the pocket in his second year. You can't even say oh these guy's aren't running pro style offenses because the nfl game has become a shot gun league pass happy league itself.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:10 PM
This guy cugel gets it with this post. Paxton has top 10 ability, Trevor does not and without a top 10 qb we have no shot at winning Super bowls.

Until proven otherwise, none of the qbs on our roster have "top 10 ability" potential, sure, but none have them are proven, none have lived up to their potential yet...

Right now we have several unproven qbs attempting to prove their capabilities.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:10 PM
You are a guy cheering for a guy's failure and you are supposed to be a Broncos fan? You read some shit about Paxton having one off day, and think it compares to Trevor being poor thus far in every practice. You really bought the 5 hundred dollar authentic Trevor Jersey didn't you?

Sad

No dumbass I am not...

I am not cheering for anyone's failure. I like Paxton, I like trevor, whichever one wins is fine by me

You can't grasp that I know, too busy trying to paint me into a Paxton hating box...

I don't have an issue with Paxton, I have an issue with you

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:11 PM
No dumbass I am not...

I am not cheering for anyone's failure.

Except DT88's.

BroncoJoe
05-30-2017, 04:12 PM
Except DT88's.

Well, aren't we all?

I have no dog in this fight. I want the best QB starting. Siemian, Lynch, Sloter or Kelly. I really don't give a rats ass until opening day kickoff.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Besides yash, you are the one trying to act like otas mean anything while being giddy that trevor supposedly isn't doing as well as home boy captain pax sparrow.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:15 PM
Bull shit, Lynch has a NFL arm, Kelly has a NFL arm, maybe sloter but he played against high schoolers so whatever there, the only one who does not have the potential is Trevor. If the Broncos are looking to win 9-10 game's like KC, make the playoffs and vet knocked out every year then Trevor is the guy. I think John Elway has zero interest in having the next Smith or Orton. Thank god he wants a legit franchise quarterback and IF Lynch or Kelly doesn't work out he's not going to accept having Trevor as his starting quarterback. He will surely go back in the draft and bring in another one. Because that's what is in the franchise best interest..... Having a franchise quarterback.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:16 PM
Except DT88's.

I mean that's obvious is it not? He started attacking me out of the gate first well back under a new account so I picked up where I left off when he was lynch12

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:17 PM
No dumbass I am not...

I am not cheering for anyone's failure. I like Paxton, I like trevor, whichever one wins is fine by me

You can't grasp that I know, too busy trying to paint me into a Paxton hating box...

I don't have an issue with Paxton, I have an issue with you

Do I have to dig up all the pure venom you have directed toward Paxton? There's plenty.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Bull shit, Lynch has a NFL arm, Kelly has a NFL arm, maybe sloter but he played against high schoolers so whatever there, the only one who does not have the potential is Trevor. If the Broncos are looking to win 9-10 game's like KC, make the playoffs and vet knocked out every year then Trevor is the guy. I think John Elway has zero interest in having the next Smith or Orton. Thank god he wants a legit franchise quarterback and IF Lynch or Kelly doesn't work out he's not going to accept having Trevor as his starting quarterback. He will surely go back in the draft and bring in another one. Because that's what is in the franchise best interest..... Having a franchise quarterback.

If arms were all that mattered Cutler would be a great qb. People put too much faith in arm talent... Manning and Brady don't have arm talent... It's not the end all be all

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:18 PM
I mean that's obvious is it not? He started attacking me out of the gate first well back under a new account so I picked up where I left off when he was lynch12

This guy just cant stop lying.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:19 PM
This guy just cant stop lying.

Sad

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Do I have to dig up all the pure venom you have directed toward Paxton? There's plenty.

Dig it up, it's all in response to your posts. I got no venom unless you are involved in the conversation. Look at how worked up it gets you, you can't handle people not praising lynch.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:22 PM
If arms were all that mattered Cutler would be a great qb. People put too much faith in arm talent... Manning and Brady don't have arm talent... It's not the end all be all

Manning and brady does have arm talent. What are you talking about? Both of them could let it rip in there prime of primes with great accuracy, they don't have the throw it 65 yards like a Cutler, however they both always had good arm's, Trevor arm is mediocre and his accuracy is nowhere near the two legends. Give me a break, you guy's keep mentioning goat's when you refer to Trevor as If he has a ounce of there ability and smarts, then some of you want to mention Romo,Warner with sloter.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Besides, have you read the venom you post about ts? It's a bit of a pot and kettle situation don't you think?

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:23 PM
Dig it up, it's all in response to your posts. I got no venom unless you are involved in the conversation. Look at how worked up it gets you, you can't handle people not praising lynch.

This is a lie, just like you thought you've never admitted you was a troll. Do you really want your card pulled again?

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Manning and brady does have arm talent. What are you talking about? Both of them could let it rip in there prime of primes with great accuracy, they don't have the throw it 65 yards like a Cutler, however they both always had good arm's, Trevor arm is mediocre and his accuracy is nowhere near the two legends. Give me a break, you guy's keep mentioning goat's when you refer to Trevor as If he has a ounce of there ability and smarts, then some of you want to mention Romo,Warner with sloter.

God you are dense... I didn't say that trevor was :/ the same category as them, it's called an example... Ts accuracy pre injury was high 60s/lower 70s, that's pretty damn good...

As for Brady and manning...bs dude, they both had weak arms, mannings arm was dead post injury, he still broke all kinds of records...

DT88TheGreat
Besides, have you read the venom you post about ts? It's a bit of a pot and kettle situation don't you think?

I've never spewed out venom towards Trevor like laughing and cheering as he fails. Being realistic about his lack of ability after watching him an entire season isn't venom.

Hawgdriver

Manning and Brady *are* prime ribs, not like 65 Cutless--good army. Trevor mediocre.Plus goat-ounces on Romo-Warner sister, accuracy. Give me break!

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:27 PM
This is a lie, just like you thought you've never admitted you was a troll. Do you really want your card pulled again?

Go for it. Everyone else in here knows I tend to be level headed when discussing football. I'm biased sure, but never once have I started I want Paxton to fail. I've been pretty adamant that if he wins the starting job, he's got my full support.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:28 PM
God you are dense... I didn't say that trevor was :/ the same category as them, it's called an example... Ts accuracy pre injury was high 60s/lower 70s, that's pretty damn good...

As for Brady and manning...bs dude, they both had weak arms, mannings arm was dead post injury, he still broke all kinds of records...

Upper thigh density is quite good, in the high 90's/low 100's temperature, but injury talent so Paxton... .smmfh.

DT88TheGreat
Wow manning had a weak arm..... This is madness and not worth further discussion, Trevor is now brady/manning. We're set.

Freyaka
I've never spewed out venom towards Trevor like laughing and cheering as he fails. Being realistic about his lack of ability after watching him an entire season isn't venom.

I've never laughed and cheered either when Paxton fails so quit pulling stuff out off your ass bud.

BroncoJoe
05-30-2017, 04:29 PM
Wow manning had a weak arm..... This is madness and not worth further discussion, Trevor is now brady/manning. We're set.

You really aren't that smart, are you?

Hawgdriver

Game. Match.

Sad.

DT88TheGreat
Manning and Brady *are* prime ribs, not like 65 Cutless--good army. Trevor mediocre.Plus goat-ounces on Romo-Warner sister, accuracy. Give me break!

Brother you cannot start drinking this early in the day.

BroncoJoe
05-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Game. Match.

Sad.

I think you're supposed to include the ! after Sad.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:31 PM

Paxxon soooooooo hypee, . His and DT (#88) will dommanant.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:31 PM

Putting words in my mouth I never said. Which is why people don't care for you... I specifically said I wasn't comparing trevor, just giving you an example, but you seem to dense to grasp that proving an example doesn't mean the player in question will ever attain the same level.

Trevor could be out of the league next year, all our qbs could, not a one of them has proven anything. Until they do, my mind is open towards all of them.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:32 PM
You really aren't that smart, are you?

Smart enough to know we have a Brady/manning hybrid in Trevor. I see the light.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:32 PM
Putting words in my mouth . . . Until they do, my mouth is open towards all of them.

tmi

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 04:34 PM
I think you're supposed to include the ! after Sad.

You think my sad game needs work?

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 04:35 PM
Putting words in my mouth I never said. Which is why people don't care for you... I specifically said I wasn't comparing trevor, just giving you an example, but you seem to dense to grasp that proving an example doesn't mean the player in question will ever attain the same level.

Trevor could be out of the league next year, all our qbs could, not a one of them has proven anything. Until they do, my mind is open towards all of them.

Don't mention Trevor in the same breath as manning or brady! By giving those crappy examples is saying well if those two hof'ers did it then trevor can, when reality is Trevor doesn't have a ounce of there ability, and both had way better arm's than him, way better intelligence than him. Do you see me running around comparing Paxton to Rodgers because he has a big time arm? No

BroncoJoe
05-30-2017, 04:40 PM
DT:

Their
There
They're

Learn the difference.

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:41 PM

Manning did have a weak arm. His poor ball velocity often caused him to throw an ugly wobbly pass. This was present from the very start of his career.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2050587-looking-back-at-nfl-draft-profiles-from-back-in-the-day

He was described coming out as having a "good arm strength, but not necessarily a gun that you might expect from a QB at the top of the draft" Basically, he didn't have a cannon arm, it was good, but not great.

One of the scouts had this to say about him

"Hell, yes, Manning's good, but his ball waffles all the time," the scout said. "I didn't like his ball velocity, either."

Tom Brady....

..is a smart, tough QB who throws accurately, makes more big plays than you expect and rarely makes a big error despite not having a strong arm...

http://sportswire.usatoday.com/2014/10/23/weak-arms-sharp-minds-peyton-manning-and-philip-rivers-fit-modern-nfl/

There's another article you most likely will fail to read and disregard talking about how Manning and Rivers have weak arms and sharp minds.

But please, keep talking to me like I'm stupid and putting words I did not say into my mouth.

Rick
05-30-2017, 04:41 PM

LeBron James only played against high schoolers too :)

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Don't mention Trevor in the same breath as manning or brady! By giving those crappy examples is saying well if those two hof'ers did it then trevor can, when reality is Trevor doesn't have a ounce of there ability, and both had way better arm's than him, way better intelligence than him. Do you see me running around comparing Paxton to Rodgers because he has a big time arm? No

There's a difference between pointing out that something is possible and saying it is likely...Just because we give examples to show that such a thing is possible it doesn't mean we think it's likely. Quit being so narrow minded man...

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 04:43 PM
tmi

You actually had me second guessing myself Hawg, I was typing from my phone that loves to pull that crap on me. I was over here like "god, did it type that"

Timmy!
05-30-2017, 05:09 PM

This post is the worst post ever.

Timmy!
05-30-2017, 05:10 PM
Paxxon soooooooo hypee, . His and DT (#88) will dommanant.

Pregnanant!!!!

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 05:47 PM
Barrett out 2-3 months with hip injury. Not great

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Good thing elway had the smarts to draft Shane Ray even though we had ware and miller. I think we will be fine with all the additions on the DL, being able to collapse the pocket from the interior is what this defense needed, the outside pressure wasn't really a concern. Some back up should be able to step in and give Miller and Ray a breather until Barrett gets back.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Pain-

Davii
05-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Barrett out 2-3 months with hip injury. Not great

That SUCKS. I hate losing guys at any point but especially in the off-season.

Poet
05-30-2017, 06:38 PM

I'm sacrificing a goat to quell further injuries.

Rick
05-30-2017, 06:38 PM
Good news is that gets him back around the start of the regular season.

Davii
05-30-2017, 06:39 PM

Good idea. I hope it's Brady. Two birds one stone and all.

Poet
05-30-2017, 06:40 PM
Good idea. I hope it's Brady. Two birds one stone and all.

One goat one firepit!

VonDoom
05-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Good news is that gets him back around the start of the regular season.

They might add someone in the meantime, or someone like Dora can step up. Maybe some competition will be good while Barrett heals

Freyaka
05-30-2017, 07:09 PM
One goat one firepit!

You could throw Tony Romo and a commemorative glass in, then it'd be two girls, one cup.

Poet
05-30-2017, 07:10 PM
You could throw Tony Romo and a commemorative glass in, then it'd be two girls, one cup.

Tony Romo is a borderline HoFer and deserves tremendous respect and admiration, sir. I'll miss him almost as much as I miss Peyton Manning.

dogfish
05-30-2017, 07:10 PM

good call. . . better make it two to be sure. . .

and given that you probably know nothing about it, you might want to get some pointers from north-- that kinda stuff is right in his wheelhouse, being a satanist and all. . .

Poet
05-30-2017, 07:11 PM
better make it two to be sure. . .

and given that you probably know nothing about it, you might want to get some pointers from north-- that kinda stuff is right in his wheelhouse, being a satanist and all. . .

If you only could be cognizant of the midnight in my mind, sir DFington.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 07:22 PM

did you really just say the midnight in my mind

dogfish
05-30-2017, 07:28 PM

i don't doubt it. . . but do you have practical experience? if not, we should still consult an expert to make sure the details are right. . . these things can go horribly awry if they aren't done properly. . . and there's clearly a lot at stake here. . .

Poet
05-30-2017, 07:32 PM
did you really just say the midnight in my mind

I typed it - don't attack me!

dogfish
05-30-2017, 07:53 PM
see, you have to be careful. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvrzntd2pRk

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 08:09 PM
I typed it - don't attack me!
I want to nominate you for something.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 08:15 PM

Barrett must have been really out of shape, guys who haven't done any work on there down time of the off season are usually the ones who get injured in otas.... With a hip injury of all thing's. Hell be back though. Hope nobody else goes down. Can't afford to have a slow start to the season because we're missing key guy's.

Davii
05-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Barrett must have been really out of shape, guys who haven't done any work on there down time of the off season are usually the ones who get injured in otas.... With a hip injury of all thing's. Hell be back though. Hope nobody else goes down. Can't afford to have a slow start to the season because we're missing key guy's.

I wouldn't say that. If he was pulling all sorts of muscles, sure, but hip injuries aren't typically because someone's out of shape

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't say that. If he was pulling all sorts of muscles, sure, but hip injuries aren't typically because someone's out of shape

Maybe you're right. Just seems weird to get hurt this early in the process, people usually get injured when they are tired or out of shape though unless it's some freak knee injury or what not, what exactly is wrong with his hip?

Davii
05-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Maybe you're right. Just seems weird to get hurt this early in the process, people usually get injured when they are tired or out of shape though unless it's some freak knee injury or what not, what exactly is wrong with his hip?

No clue.

WARHORSE
05-30-2017, 09:22 PM
DT:

Their
There
They're

Learn the difference.

You may as well give him:

Your
You're
yer
ye

Personally, YE is me favorite.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Personally, YE is me favorite.

I always though that was spelled 'y'.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Paxton has been burning the defense for 15-20 yard runs when things break down. Coach in encouraging the quarterbacks to take off when thing's break down. Says the guys need to go get that 8-10 yards..... Get that first down! Also is telling everyone to take shots into tight coverage...... I like this offensive approach, really seems like the offensive staff is going to refuse to be a pathetic offense.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 10:27 PM
Paxton has been burning the defense for 15-20 yard runs when things break down. Coach in encouraging the quarterbacks to take off when thing's break down. Says the guys need to go get that 8-10 yards..... Get that first down! Also is telling everyone to take shots into tight coverage...... I like this offensive approach, really seems like the offensive staff is going to refuse to be a pathetic offense.

I heard 18-25 yard runs.

Hawgdriver
05-30-2017, 10:27 PM
With his manhood flopping about.

Canmore
05-30-2017, 10:34 PM

Davii, don't confuse him. TIA.

Davii
05-30-2017, 10:41 PM
I heard 18-25 yard runs.

I saw a leaked video of Lynch making two throws and missing badly on both

Canmore
05-30-2017, 10:48 PM

Sounds like a repeat of what I saw last season.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2017, 10:50 PM
#7on7champ

Poet
05-30-2017, 10:53 PM
#7on7champ

It saddens me that you run down and make light of our Pirate Lord QB.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 10:59 PM
Yay! Spread QB's tucking the ball and running every time they can't read a defense!

That's never pathetic.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2017, 11:28 PM
It saddens me that you run down and make light of our Pirate Lord QB.

I don't mock him, just the notion we can gain much understanding from 7 on 7's. Jarvis Moss was once the king of OTA's.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2017, 11:29 PM
King, one day you will have spin doctor tattooed on your backside

Poet
05-30-2017, 11:29 PM
I don't mock him, just the notion we can gain much understanding from 7 on 7's. Jarvis Moss was once the king of OTA's.

It's a good sign regardless that he's improving from where he was. Just enjoy that and let us be optimistic you monster!

Poet
05-30-2017, 11:30 PM
King, one day you will have spin doctor tattooed on your backside

What does a spin doctor tat even look like?

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Yay! Spread QB's tucking the ball and running every time they can't read a defense!

That's never pathetic.

You do realize Trevor ran the exact same offense at northwestern right? The place he had to share the QB position snap by snap. Paxton never ran everytime ue dropped back so I don't know why your spreading those lies. Vance views the runs as getting something out of nothing. Instead of taking a sack he's making plays with his legs when he has too. Only a weirdo would have a issue with that.

DT88TheGreat
05-30-2017, 11:32 PM

Lol. Right.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2017, 11:32 PM

Trevor Siemian's face

Valar Morghulis
05-30-2017, 11:36 PM

Kinda like this

#twoprinces

Poet
05-30-2017, 11:39 PM
I don't get the reference.

Poet
05-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Trevor Siemian's face

You're weird.

Simple Jaded
05-30-2017, 11:56 PM
You do realize Trevor ran the exact same offense at northwestern right? The place he had to share the QB position snap by snap. Paxton never ran everytime ue dropped back so I don't know why your spreading those lies. Vance views the runs as getting something out of nothing. Instead of taking a sack he's making plays with his legs when he has too. Only a weirdo would have a issue with that.
I do realize that, you think I'm solely ripping on Lynch and I'm not. I'm not ripping on either and not taking sides...just saying it's pathetic regardless. Pathetic to Coach that in college, much less the NFL. It becomes a crutch.

Edit, ya know what? It's really ok to expect them both to learn to play at an NFL level.

Cugel
05-31-2017, 12:23 AM

He wasn't hurt during practice. He was injured off the field in some mysterious way. Probably got hurt lifting some hefty woman out of his truck!

DT88TheGreat
05-31-2017, 02:38 AM
He wasn't hurt during practice. He was injured off the field in some mysterious way. Probably got hurt lifting some hefty woman out of his truck!

He was hurt working out at home..... Not on the practice field, not helping some women out of a truck...

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 07:07 AM

You like calling people liars...

Davii
05-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Lol. Right.

Are you saying the video doesn't exist or that I didn't see it? It's two throws, I'm not attaching a lot of significance to it, but to say it means absolutely nothing is equally as silly. I am on record saying I hope Lynch has improved enough to become our starter, but things like this don't raise my confidence a lot.

See for yourself. Maybe that will give you a LOL. (http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/5/30/15712740/ota-footage-erratic-inconsistent-paxton-lynch)

Davii
05-31-2017, 07:10 AM
He was hurt working out at home..... Not on the practice field, not helping some women out of a truck...

Reports I've seen say he was injured in during a personal workout, not necessarily at home.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 07:10 AM
Are you saying the video doesn't exist or that I didn't see it? It's two throws, I'm not attaching a lot of significance to it, but to say it means absolutely nothing is equally as silly. I am on record saying I hope Lynch has improved enough to become our starter, but things like this don't raise my confidence a lot.

See for yourself. Maybe that will give you a LOL. (http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/5/30/15712740/ota-footage-erratic-inconsistent-paxton-lynch)

They were two fairly ugly passes, but they were just two passes. If that's the only two out of 20, that's not great, but it isn't a huge deal. If that's happening more often than just those two...It's a cause for concern.

Davii
05-31-2017, 07:13 AM
They were two fairly ugly passes, but they were just two passes. If that's the only two out of 20, that's not great, but it isn't a huge deal. If that's happening more often than just those two...It's a cause for concern.

I agree, but it shows a little different view than we've seen so far which is a reporter says Lynch looks great, a member here has a tingle run down their leg and goes ape shit.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 07:24 AM
I agree, but it shows a little different view than we've seen so far which is a reporter says Lynch looks great, a member here has a tingle run down their leg and goes ape shit.

Some of the stuff Troy Renck says can be less than glowing too. We'll see. It's early. It's OTA's, gotta take everything (good and bad) with a grain of salt at this point. I really don't care how good or how bad any of our QB's are in OTAs. I'm more worried about actual camp and pre-season games. We'll see where we are at in a few months.

VonDoom
05-31-2017, 07:59 AM
From our WR coach:

Tyke Tolbert‏Verified account @CoachTykeT3 13h13 hours ago

Love the way @CodyLatimer14 is working this spring! Routes are crisper, playing all of the positions & making plays!

Valar Morghulis
05-31-2017, 08:02 AM
From our WR coach: Tyke Tolbert‏Verified account @CoachTykeT3 13h13 hours ago Love the way @CodyLatimer14 is working this spring! Routes are crisper, playing all of the positions & making plays!

Lol... This is my cody's year......

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 08:14 AM
From our WR coach:

Love the way @CodyLatimer14 is working this spring! Routes are crisper, playing all of the positions & making plays!

Let's see it when it counts... I've been burnt by Latimer hype before.

DT88TheGreat
05-31-2017, 08:29 AM

Dude it's a joke..... That's all, 2 throws really? Guy's killed it so far and 2 throws out of probably a hundred and your confidence is rattled? Okay

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 08:30 AM
Dude it's a joke..... That's all, 2 throws really? Guy's killed it so far and 2 throws out of probably a hundred and your confidence is rattled? Okay

Heaven forbid we aren't all gushing over him like you are. He's the greatest thing ever, he can do no wrong. Anyone who says otherwise is pushing fake news

DT88TheGreat
05-31-2017, 08:30 AM
Reports I've seen say he was injured in during a personal workout, not necessarily at home.

Why would he leave the facility for another facility to work out? Common sense says he was likely at home or maybe one of the guys house.

DT88TheGreat
05-31-2017, 08:32 AM
From our WR coach:

Cody might have waited too long to step up, however he is good on special team's.

Valar Morghulis
05-31-2017, 08:34 AM
Let's see it when it counts... I've been burnt by Latimer hype before.

lol - me too, every year.

DT88TheGreat
05-31-2017, 08:34 AM
Heaven forbid we aren't all gushing over him like you are. He's the greatest thing ever, he can do no wrong. Anyone who says otherwise is pushing fake news

You mean the way you have Trevor oozing out of your pours? Trust me if Trevor is the next Tom Brady like some of you think im all for him too.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 08:35 AM
lol - me too, every year.

I want it to be true, but we'll see lol

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 08:37 AM
You mean the way you have Trevor oozing out of your pours? Trust me if Trevor is the next Tom Brady like some of you think im all for him too.

Yup, I'm just oozing for trevor, he's going to be the greatest of all time...

nevermind the fact that I just defended Paxton above in reply to davii noooo I freaking hate lynch, he's a tool, trevor is god over all...

Idiot...

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 08:45 AM
For the record, no one other than you has actually said that trevor is the next Brady... You keep repeating that, but no one thinks that...

Denver Native (Carol)
05-31-2017, 09:01 AM
Barrett appeared to have suffered the injury while performing a plyometric jumping exercise, sources told 9News

http://www.9news.com/sports/shaq-barrett-out-at-least-two-three-months-with-hip-injury-caused-from-non-team-workout/444261941

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 09:06 AM
http://www.9news.com/sports/shaq-barrett-out-at-least-two-three-months-with-hip-injury-caused-from-non-team-workout/444261941

People are going to give him crap because this injury wasn't at the facility, it could have just as easily happened there. It sucks, but it is what it is. At least he didn't like trip over his dog, or "slip on a mcdonalds bag"

Slick
05-31-2017, 09:18 AM
Hey, DT88 and Freyaka. Take your pissing contest somewhere else. Some of us want to read updates on OTAs and not have to scroll past all of your bullshit.

TIA.

Rick
05-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Cody might have waited too long to step up, however he is good on special team's.

He may have waited too long here but if he steps up and shows something he could be playing for a spot on another team.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-31-2017, 09:48 AM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 13m

Broncos' OLB Shaq Barrett was working extra to get better when injury occurred. http://www.9news.com/sports/shaq-barrett-out-at-least-two-three-months-with-hip-injury-caused-from-non-team-workout/444261941 … via @9NEWS #9sports

LawDog
05-31-2017, 10:41 AM
Why would he leave the facility for another facility to work out? Common sense says he was likely at home or maybe one of the guys house.

I really think you would argue that it is raining if Paxton was pissing on your head...

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 11:02 AM

Broncos' OLB Shaq Barrett was working extra to get better when injury occurred. http://www.9news.com/sports/shaq-barrett-out-at-least-two-three-months-with-hip-injury-caused-from-non-team-workout/444261941 … via @9NEWS #9sports

Hopefully he doesn't need surgery. If he's out 5-6 months, that will be no beuno...

Hopefuly Vontarrius Dora the Explorer can step up big and lighten the load of this loss. It's a good chance for the guys behind Barrett to shine.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-31-2017, 11:44 AM
You're weird.

That's the nicest thing you've said to me in the last 24 hours.

Thank you! 🤓

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-31-2017, 11:49 AM

I think the first throw was high but catchable. The second throw was likely thrown behind the receiver because it would have been picked if he would have led him. Part of me thinks the guy who tweeted it doesn't know what he's looking at.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 12:00 PM
I think the first throw was high but catchable. The second throw was likely thrown behind the receiver because it would have been picked if he would have led him. Part of me thinks the guy who tweeted it doesn't know what he's looking at.

Perna may be a goofball in his videos, but he's pretty knowledgeable. He's also a big ts fan so he's a tad bit slanted in the direction of ts so there is that to keep in mind too.

Bottom line, it's otas, those passes in the grand scheme of things don't mean to much. If it's still happening come camp tune, then be concerned about it, but for now, it's probably nothing to get worked up over.

NightTerror218
05-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Sounds like no surgery for barrett and back for camp hopefully.

VonDoom
05-31-2017, 01:36 PM

Devontae Booker likes his role so far. #Broncos @1043TheFan "I work my butt off studying"

"We're all going to compete and may the best man win" Devontae Booker #Broncos @1043TheFan

Devontae Booker said he felt worn down late in the 2016 season, "but we all do ... we've just got to push through it."

Devontae Booker says he feels more comfortable behind gap blocking than zone blocking.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Devontae Booker: the new offense fits his skill set, catching passes out of the backfield & running between the tackles.

Devonate Booker said last year "my whole head was spinning around." Not the case this year, even with new scheme, so he can play faster.

Devontae Booker said he had "no reaction" when the Broncos signed Jamaal Charles. "He's going to push all of us ... friendly competition."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 55s56 seconds ago

Booker: "I would like to catch more passes out of the backfield this year."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Devontae Booker @1043TheFan "I see Paxton making steps every day in really knowing the offense & getting guys out there ready"

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 29s30 seconds ago

#Broncos Devontae Booker @1043TheFan "I love the system already. They use RBs in many different ways."

Denver Native (Carol)
05-31-2017, 01:48 PM
Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 11m

Shaq Barrett is still expected to be out rest of offseason. May miss some training camp also. #9news

Some good news for a Shaq Barrett-- he will not need surgery on hip per league source. Still down a while. #9sports

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 01:53 PM
Sounds like no surgery for barrett and back for camp hopefully.

Excellent!

VonDoom
05-31-2017, 02:16 PM
Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe now

C.J. Anderson said he feels real confident in his surgically repaired right knee. Has been cycling a lot - offseason best is 44 miles.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now26 seconds ago

#Broncos C.J. Anderson @1043TheFan "I want to stay on the field as long as I can."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now58 seconds ago

#Broncos C.J. Anderson @1043TheFan "Book feels a lot more comfortable this year. We're all going to get opportunities to make plays."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now2 minutes ago

#Broncos C.J. Anderson @1043TheFan "Paxton is doing the little things better this year."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now22 seconds ago

#Broncos C.J. Anderson @1043TheFan "I want to be productive for 16 games this year, not just being out there. Goal is to be productive."

Poet
05-31-2017, 02:19 PM

The first throw was a little high - only the second one was awful. We agree. I'm questioning things now.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 03:17 PM
The first throw was a little high - only the second one was awful. We agree. I'm questioning things now.

Regardless of the quality of those passes, it's two passes out of x amount of passes. In order to accurately judge if this is a bad sign or not, we need to see the other however many passes and those aren't available to us.

Poet
05-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Regardless of the quality of those passes, it's two passes out of x amount of passes. In order to accurately judge if this is a bad sign or not, we need to see the other however many passes and those aren't available to us.

+5 style points.

Hawgdriver
05-31-2017, 03:21 PM

Not the worst throws ever. The first was a drop and Pax had too much high zip on it for the circumstances and the second was an issue with throwing to a window in zone. He needed to get the ball out earlier. If he threw it to the receiver when he released the ball, it would be a pick.

Sloppy is what I'd call those two.

Poet
05-31-2017, 03:24 PM
I regret throwing my Siemian jersey away.

Freyaka
05-31-2017, 03:25 PM
I regret throwing my Siemian jersey away.

You should...apparently he's the next Tom Brady (or so someone told me I said once)

Simple Jaded
05-31-2017, 06:21 PM
Hopefully he doesn't need surgery. If he's out 5-6 months, that will be no beuno...

Hopefuly Vontarrius Dora the Explorer can step up big and lighten the load of this loss. It's a good chance for the guys behind Barrett to shine.

The Explorer runs a 5.1 40 at OLB, Rich Eisen I somewhere LoLing.

NightTerror218
05-31-2017, 06:37 PM
Will Parks sent this video of paxton via his snapchat and i do t think elway will be happy

Simple Jaded
05-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Will Parks sent this video of paxton via his snapchat and i do t think elway will be happy

He's an idiot, dude almost went O.B on that 2-point defensive conversion with nobody within 10 yards.

Btw, the angle of that Lynch vid tells me the footage Parks leaked is not the Lynch vid.

dogfish
05-31-2017, 09:28 PM
From our WR coach:

somewhere, buff just burst into rage with no idea why. . .