04-30-2017, 10:38 AM
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19204092

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 10:43 AM
The kid blows it away.

He set records in SS.

Northman
04-30-2017, 10:53 AM
In that kind of setting just about any QB can be accurate. I think the problems for Chad is when he is in a live game environment and the pocket starts to disappear. The negatives all seem to be about the same for him in terms of his actual play (not including off the field and attitude problems);

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706798-chad-kelly-nfl-draft-2017-scouting-report-for-denver-broncos-pick

Kelly is a little bit of a backyard football player—opting to scramble around and make plays instead of making the easy play. He will look to be the hero instead of playing possession football. Kelly can miss big at times—both high and low—because he’s so rarely playing from the pocket and going through an actual delivery. Ball placement gets off, and he’ll struggle to get back in a rhythm.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/chad-kelly?id=2557869

Struggles to maintain early success after halftime defensive adjustments. Completed just 2-of-12 deep shots down the left sideline in 2016. Under-throws some deep balls when trying to pass with touch. Inconsistent air under the ball. Saw interception percentage skyrocket when throwing to left side of the field. Woeful on back-shoulder fades. When pressure heads his way, he tucks and scoots rather than stands and delivers. Has random bouts of inaccuracy on wide receiver screens and outs. Throws nose-dive on move throws. Inconsistent working through progressions. Fails to see wide-open receivers, opting instead to make his job harder. Mind appears to be racing at times.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-pff-scouting-report-chad-kelly-qb-ole-miss/

Biggest concerns:

Believes in his arm too much
Struggles to see defenders in front of the throw at times
Poor decision-maker late in the down
Operates best with half-field reads; does not show patience in the pocket needed for pure-progression, full-field reads
Tries to make “hero” throws too often
Lacks pocket discipline when forced to play off rhythm

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1983522/chad-kelly

Frenetic footwork and weight distribution in his release, relying on his arm. Stubborn decision-maker and has the bad habit of pre-determining his throws, staring down targets and not making the correct post-snap reads. Excessively confident in his arm strength and too willing to force passes into heavy coverage. Hot/cold pocket awareness, leading to panic moments.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Only defense i might add on his pocket presence is that he rarely had a pocket to throw from. The positive side of his negatives is that they are all coachable.

Not trying to make a comparison, but this is like reading a Brett Favre analysis.

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 11:08 AM
i dont care about the off the field stuff.

Every kid is a kid until he becomes a man.

#WordsofWisdom

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 11:09 AM

that is the most absurd criticism ever. Do they not want him to believe in his arm?

Northman
04-30-2017, 11:11 AM
Not trying to make a comparison, but this is like reading a Brett Favre analysis.

Not really sure how to take that. lol

I mean, going back to the two guys we have they also have issues that can be deemed "coachable" yet you have pretty much written both off. Both also have not had a pocket worth a lick to throw from so.....

My only point in all this is that a lot of his issues sound a LOT like Jay Cutler. Kelly has talent but a lot of his mistakes seem to be in his head and he its not just a coachable issue it seems as he appears to have a lot of things that he needs to fix. He is like beyond a project at this point which is ok if Denver feels he will be worth it. But then you add in the injury issues he had along with the character issues and its like a recipe for disaster. Granted, he will be a 3rd string guy for a while as i dont really see him beating the other two out of job anytime soon but the very things you just said can easily be applied to the two guys we already have.

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 11:11 AM
The problem with Cutler is that he doesnt care. Not his choices

Northman
04-30-2017, 11:12 AM

that is the most absurd criticism ever. Do they not want him to believe in his arm?

Its a valid criticism.

Sometimes a player can be overly confident and end up forcing the ball when it shouldnt be. One of the points in there said that he needs to learn to work through his progressions and learn to take what is there instead of forcing it, he needs to learn to utilize his teammates instead of putting it all on himself.

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 11:14 AM
Its a valid criticism.

Sometimes a player can be overly confident and end up forcing the ball when it shouldnt be. One of the points in there said that he needs to learn to work through his progressions and learn to take what is there instead of forcing it, he needs to learn to utilize his teammates instead of putting it all on himself.
Whats worse.... an over confident QB? or one who is afraid to throw it?

Northman
04-30-2017, 11:19 AM

I dont think it has to be either/or Falconian. I think if you can get said player to understand when and when not to force a ball and find ways to chip down the field when needed you can get a very good all around QB. The sentiment im getting is that Kelly seems to panic and start forcing things when shit hits the fan. I would assume when things are going right and the team is up big he is on point. But when things get dicey and close he starts to lose confidence and begins making mental mistakes. Thats the kind of mentality that has hurt QB's especially at the pro level.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 11:20 AM

I mean, going back to the two guys we have they also have issues that can be deemed "coachable" yet you have pretty much written both off. Both also have not had a pocket worth a lick to throw from so.....

My only point in all this is that a lot of his issues sound a LOT like Jay Cutler. Kelly has talent but a lot of his mistakes seem to be in his head and he its not just a coachable issue it seems as he appears to have a lot of things that he needs to fix. He is like beyond a project at this point which is ok if Denver feels he will be worth it. But then you add in the injury issues he had along with the character issues and its like a recipe for disaster. Granted, he will be a 3rd string guy for a while as i dont really see him beating the other two out of job anytime soon but the very things you just said can easily be applied to the two guys we already have.

As it pertains to the guys we have now, I'll say Siemian doesnt have ANY of the physical tools Kelly does. You cant coach arm strength, escapability, etc. So that's an easy one.

In the case of Lynch...he does have those tools and you're right. It all comes down to coachability. If Lynch turns out to be coachable, then he has a chance. Who knows what to make of the rumors about his work ethic, but if Siemian wins the job this year, i think it spells the end for Lynch.

I'm not saying Kelly is the answer, but if he is able to be coached and grows up and heals right...he has the better tooks of the 3 QB's we currently have.

ShaneFalco
04-30-2017, 11:20 AM
fair enough, but i think alot of scouts are full of it, with comments like that.

Nomad
04-30-2017, 11:45 AM

I would say between the ears, he is more like a Ryan Leaf type of hot head. Since he's a BRONCO, it''ll root for him to turn it around and be a damn good QB.

BroncoWave
04-30-2017, 12:25 PM
I followed him pretty closely being from Mississippi, and I think the dude is a total shit head. Maybe he'll grow up, and I hope for our sake he does, but that would require a bunch of fundamental changes on his part. I guess we'll see

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 12:29 PM
I feel the same way as im rooting for Chad Kelly because he does have actual talent and mainly because he's a bronco. Between him and Lynch talent wise are easily our most capable franchise quarterbacks if they figure it out. I also feel the same way Brian billick feels when he says trev is a good back up and will be great in the film roomIf with whoever is the the starter whether its lynch or kelly or someone we draft next year.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 12:31 PM
I followed him pretty closely being from Mississippi, and I think the dude is a total shit head. Maybe he'll grow up, and I hope for our sake he does, but that would require a bunch of fundamental changes on his part. I guess we'll see

Hopefully falling to Mr irrelevant humbles him a bit. For all the hot shot persona he thought he had the league said you are irrelevant until proven otherwise.

GEM
04-30-2017, 12:39 PM

What was your reaction when we took him? Is your tv safe or did your toss your remote through it? :D

Poet
04-30-2017, 01:03 PM
We now have two QB's who are talented with this pick. I love it. This guy could be the next Favre or Stafford.

BroncoWave
04-30-2017, 01:11 PM
What was your reaction when we took him? Is your tv safe or did your toss your remote through it? :D

Haha wasn't actually watching at the time so I got the notification later. It was more shock than anything.

Poet
04-30-2017, 01:14 PM
Haha wasn't actually watching at the time so I got the notification later. It was more shock than anything.

I think this guy is the truth, Wave.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-30-2017, 01:32 PM
Kelly has the potential and physical talent to be a franchise-esque guy. Just like Paxton, he has the uncoachable physical traits to make the defense defend every blade of grass. With him, it's all about GAF. If he can act like a mature professional and put in the work, he could give PL and TS a run for their money. If he doesn't, he's a 7th round pick. I love the pick. Lots of potential reward with very little risk.

Also, he doesnt have to be great right away. It's not like he was a 1st round pick that we're banking the franchise on. He has some time to grow up and learn to be a professional without the pressure of being "the guy" like Cutler and Leaf had. Nobody, outside of the coaching staff, will be shitting on him if he plays badly or doesn't do well at practice. I think early pressure on young, immature players is the #1 reason they fail or revert to bad habits they had before.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 01:36 PM
After further review I think Chad kelly is our future franchise quarterback. Something just kept clawing at me study him more and more and got damn it if I didnt come to the conclusion that this is the guy, this guy is Brett Favre all over again.

Unless Paxton takes off and then we have kelly to trade for a first.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 01:42 PM
One thing for sure is there is noway a guy as limited as trev can escape beating out two of the most physically gifted talents in the league. Writing is on the wall for trev guy's even if he does win the job this year. This pick of kelly clearly says elway and company are looking for a guy who has ALL the tool's. If they had drafted some guy with a meh arm with game manager potential then I'd feel different but they keep drafting big arm/mobile quarterbacks who wants to attack down the field.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 03:01 PM
I look at it this way. Siemian was drafted in the 7th and no one cared. We all figured him to be camp fodder and PS depth. If Kelly ends up that way...so be it. But if he follows that route of Siemian and becomes our starter (although one with much more skill), then we got lucky.

I Eat Staples
04-30-2017, 03:02 PM
I like Kelly a lot. He would have been picked much higher if he hadn't gotten injured.

Reminds me of Cutler actually, which might be a dirty word around here, but as a 7th rounder that's some damn good upside.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 03:16 PM
I look at it this way. Siemian was drafted in the 7th and no one cared. We all figured him to be camp fodder and PS depth. If Kelly ends up that way...so be it. But if he follows that route of Siemian and becomes our starter (although one with much more skill), then we got lucky.

Difference between the two is one is a legit 2nd round talent and all the tools and the other doesn't. Kelly isn't your average 7th round pick to me. I think the.Broncos could very well be laughing straight to the bank once we get to see kelly in camp and pre season. I think he's been humbled and has a chil on his shoulder to make everyone regret not giving him a shot. Paxton and Trev better put in the work or else both could very well be battling for the back up role in a year.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 04:19 PM
https://youtu.be/Vwe058J5Muk

Chad kelly highlights

Simple Jaded
04-30-2017, 07:16 PM
Chad Kelly played for two teams in college, both in the Top 5 for worst offenses on the planet. It wasn't just his attitude and injury that made him drop, he's got a long way to go to be ready for the NFL.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:40 PM
His junior year he had 31 passing touchdown and 10 rushing touchdowns. If there was another player who did that in the sec then more power to them and who are they?

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:41 PM
Chad Kelly played for two teams in college, both in the Top 5 for worst offenses on the planet. It wasn't just his attitude and injury that made him drop, he's got a long way to go to be ready for the NFL.

You don't recall this season ?https://youtu.be/Vwe058J5Muk

Simple Jaded
04-30-2017, 07:50 PM
You don't recall this season ?https://youtu.be/Vwe058J5Muk

I recall Mississippi having a shit offense, ask Vikings what they think of how prepared players are coming out of Freeze's POS system.

WARHORSE
04-30-2017, 08:11 PM
I recall Mississippi having a shit offense, ask Vikings what they think of how prepared players are coming out of Freeze's POS system.

Chad Kelly in that offense put up 43 pts two years in a row against Alabama....beating them one of those two close games...I think thats noteworthy.

Oh.....and he had the best offense in school history, broke a bunch of records. Both Archie and Eli played there.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-30-2017, 08:17 PM
Only defense i might add on his pocket presence is that he rarely had a pocket to throw from. The positive side of his negatives is that they are all coachable.

What's Kelly's arm talent like? I can't recall watching him play.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-30-2017, 08:56 PM
What's Kelly's arm talent like? I can't recall watching him play?

Supposedly, it's excellent. Rumor is he had the strongest in this class. Perhaps he got his uncle's genes. Maybe McCoy should run the K-gun offense.

FanInAZ
04-30-2017, 09:06 PM

Someone who take too many sack or throws too many INTs? INTs are worse because at least taking a sack allows you the opportunity to punt the ball away in order that you O isn't putting their D in a bad place.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 09:35 PM
What's Kelly's arm talent like? I can't recall watching him play.https://youtu.be/Vwe058J5Muk watch and see for yourself my brotha.

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Chad Kelly in that offense put up 43 pts two years in a row against Alabama....beating them one of those two close games...I think thats noteworthy.

Laquon Treadwell put up 1 catch for 15 yards last year after the Vikings made him the 23rd pick in the draft...also noteworthy.

Stefon Diggs destroyed it as a rookie the year before.

CoachChaz
05-01-2017, 06:58 AM
Laquon Treadwell put up 1 catch for 15 yards last year after the Vikings made him the 23rd pick in the draft...also noteworthy.

Stefon Diggs destroyed it as a rookie the year before.

A. Treadwell was overrated to begin with
B. Mike Zimmer brings rookies on slowly
C. Sam Bradford was the QB

All have to ne taken into consideration

Shazam!
05-01-2017, 08:24 AM
In that kind of setting just about any QB can be accurate. I think the problems for Chad is when he is in a live game environment and the pocket starts to disappear. The negatives all seem to be about the same for him in terms of his actual play (not including off the field and attitude problems);

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706798-chad-kelly-nfl-draft-2017-scouting-report-for-denver-broncos-pick

Kelly is a little bit of a backyard football player—opting to scramble around and make plays instead of making the easy play. He will look to be the hero instead of playing possession football. Kelly can miss big at times—both high and low—because he’s so rarely playing from the pocket and going through an actual delivery. Ball placement gets off, and he’ll struggle to get back in a rhythm.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/chad-kelly?id=2557869

Struggles to maintain early success after halftime defensive adjustments. Completed just 2-of-12 deep shots down the left sideline in 2016. Under-throws some deep balls when trying to pass with touch. Inconsistent air under the ball. Saw interception percentage skyrocket when throwing to left side of the field. Woeful on back-shoulder fades. When pressure heads his way, he tucks and scoots rather than stands and delivers. Has random bouts of inaccuracy on wide receiver screens and outs. Throws nose-dive on move throws. Inconsistent working through progressions. Fails to see wide-open receivers, opting instead to make his job harder. Mind appears to be racing at times.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-pff-scouting-report-chad-kelly-qb-ole-miss/

Biggest concerns:

Struggles to see defenders in front of the throw at times
Poor decision-maker late in the down
Operates best with half-field reads; does not show patience in the pocket needed for pure-progression, full-field reads
Tries to make “hero” throws too often
Lacks pocket discipline when forced to play off rhythm

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1983522/chad-kelly

Frenetic footwork and weight distribution in his release, relying on his arm. Stubborn decision-maker and has the bad habit of pre-determining his throws, staring down targets and not making the correct post-snap reads. Excessively confident in his arm strength and too willing to force passes into heavy coverage. Hot/cold pocket awareness, leading to panic moments.

Much of the criticism of Kelly's collegiate game are the same criticisms that were made on John Elway's pro game early on.

Cugel
05-01-2017, 11:55 AM

That's true, but remember Brett Favre was a once in a lifetime kind of player - a gunslinger who actually became a Hall of Fame QB.

It's always a mistake to mention a 7th round scrub in the same sentence with a Hall of Famer. People might think you were making a comparison between them, when there is no comparison. One guy's expected to be a practice squad scrub, the other has a bust in Canton.

The Broncos already have 2 developmental QBs and assuming one of them takes the starting job, there is little room on the roster for the 3rd QB to get any reps. So, his development is going to be a long one, and it might not even be on the Broncos that he gets his chance - if he ever does.

For a QB to get selected in the 7th round, that means every NFL team thinks he's a scrub who will never be a reliable starter in the NFL - or he would be drafted much higher. I'm not saying he CAN'T do it, but it's unlikely that he ever will.

BroncoJoe
05-01-2017, 12:44 PM
That's true, but remember Brett Favre was a once in a lifetime kind of player - a gunslinger who actually became a Hall of Fame QB.

It's always a mistake to mention a 7th round scrub in the same sentence with a Hall of Famer. People might think you were making a comparison between them, when there is no comparison. One guy's expected to be a practice squad scrub, the other has a bust in Canton.

The Broncos already have 2 developmental QBs and assuming one of them takes the starting job, there is little room on the roster for the 3rd QB to get any reps. So, his development is going to be a long one, and it might not even be on the Broncos that he gets his chance - if he ever does.

For a QB to get selected in the 7th round, that means every NFL team thinks he's a scrub who will never be a reliable starter in the NFL - or he would be drafted much higher. I'm not saying he CAN'T do it, but it's unlikely that he ever will.

Trevor Siemian says hello.

MOtorboat
05-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Just a reminder, when Jaded says a college team ran a shit offense, he's not talking about how good the offense was. He's talking about whether or not they use the shotgun.

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Just a reminder, when Jaded says a college team ran a shit offense, he's not talking about how good the offense was. He's talking about whether or not they use the shotgun.

And how that offense prepares players for a real offense.

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 01:07 PM
A. Treadwell was overrated to begin with
B. Mike Zimmer brings rookies on slowly
C. Sam Bradford was the QB

All have to ne taken into consideration

A. My point exactly.
B. I think Stefon Diggs played for Zimmer the year before .
C. Bradford is still well regarded in the NFL community.

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 01:17 PM

There is plenty room for the 3rd qb to get reps, who do you think will play the 4th quarter of pre season games? Who you think will play the entire 4th pre season game? Who will practice with the p squad in camp? Chad kelly will be on the 53 man roster.

ShaneFalco
05-01-2017, 01:21 PM
There is plenty room for the 3rd qb to get reps, who do you think will play the 4th quarter of pre season games? Who you think will play the entire 4th pre season game? Who will practice with the p squad in camp? Chad kelly will be on the 53 man roster.

he will be on IR this year prolly

weazel
05-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Its a valid criticism.

Jeff George

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 01:28 PM
he will be on IR this year prolly

Not according to elway. He say he'll be back in August.

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 01:29 PM
But if it is somehow a red shirt year then so be it.

ShaneFalco
01-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Chad Kelly averaged 254 passing yards per game. 50 college football TDs 21 ints 150.9 rate

HE COMIN

ShaneFalco
01-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Wow why did DT88 get banned. My swag

ShaneFalco
01-01-2018, 06:55 AM
We now have two QB's who are talented with this pick. I love it. This guy could be the next Favre or Stafford.

i miss you king.

Thread full of banned peopls.

Hawgdriver
01-01-2018, 08:03 PM
tick tock, Shane

tick tock

ShaneFalco
01-01-2018, 09:54 PM
nothing really matters with VJ as head coach for another year

we could recreate a clone of Peyton manning and team would still suck under him.

Hawgdriver
01-01-2018, 10:00 PM
cut yourself much?

Nomad
01-01-2018, 10:06 PM
cut yourself much?

He won't kick the pitbull puppy, because she'll tear him up. LoL Cutting himself is a better alternative. :D

aberdien
01-01-2018, 10:30 PM
I hate Sports Science

ShaneFalco
01-17-2018, 08:54 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/they-mad-cuz-5a5ffc.jpg

ShaneFalco
01-31-2018, 11:49 PM
http://1043thefan.com/165648/jim-kelly-stokley-zach-1312018/

Hall of Fame quarterback, Jim Kelly joins the fellas to talk about his nephew, Chad Kelly and what he thinks John Elway will do as far as the position goes.

Shazam!
02-01-2018, 07:38 AM
http://1043thefan.com/165648/jim-kelly-stokley-zach-1312018/

Hall of Fame quarterback, Jim Kelly joins the fellas to talk about his nephew, Chad Kelly and what he thinks John Elway will do as far as the position goes.

THANK YOU for sharing.

ShaneFalco
04-27-2018, 03:36 PM
its ok. you can get back on the Swagwagon

Poet
05-24-2018, 03:16 PM
its ok. you can get back on the Swagwagon

We here now.

ShaneFalco
05-25-2018, 03:59 PM
we here now.

started from the swag now we here.

Jsteve01
05-26-2018, 12:50 AM
we here now.

started from the swag now we here.

I love it how you ******** act like I haven't been here from the beginning. Swag swag swag

Poet
05-26-2018, 01:23 AM
I love it how you ******** act like I haven't been here from the beginning. Swag swag swag

No one cares about you.

Jsteve01
05-26-2018, 10:41 PM

No one cares about you.

King of the bandwagon here he comes

Poet
05-27-2018, 01:39 PM

Silly ho - I was on that shit day one and then hopped off because I was beefing with Falco.

What type of QB do I want? Have I not always clamored for finding a guy with legitimate first round talent, or nah? I forgive you, though.

slim
05-27-2018, 04:24 PM
No one cares about you.

I do.

Jsteve01
05-27-2018, 05:43 PM

Silly ho - I was on that shit day one and then hopped off because I was beefing with Falco.

What type of QB do I want? Have I not always clamored for finding a guy with legitimate first round talent, or nah? I forgive you, though.

You been rather grumpy lately.

Poet
05-27-2018, 05:46 PM
You been rather grumpy lately.

I'm trying to be playful and goofy but I forgot how. I'm sorry, J. Then again, you drew first blood! :D

Nomad
05-27-2018, 05:56 PM
I'm trying to be playful and goofy but I forgot how. I'm sorry, J. Then again, you drew first blood! :D

Play nice with others, King.

Poet
05-27-2018, 05:59 PM
Play nice with others, King.

He called me a name, unprovoked. He started it! :lol:

ShaneFalco
05-27-2018, 06:48 PM
chill on the kelly on kelly crime.

we all swag together

Nomad
05-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Falco....Kelly gifs requested. :D

ShaneFalco
05-27-2018, 06:58 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/Josh_Shelton/swag-rambo_zpsnzbv8uza.gif

ShaneFalco
05-27-2018, 07:01 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/Josh_Shelton/mgks_zps6nc0kjmb.gif

ShaneFalco
05-27-2018, 07:03 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-18-2015/0z735L.gif

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 09:35 PM
Is Keenum Gimli?

Poet
05-27-2018, 09:36 PM
Is Keenum Gimli?

He's Merry/Pippen.

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 09:38 PM
He's Merry/Pippen.

Gimli.

Poet
05-27-2018, 09:45 PM
Gimli.

He's Gollum. What he loves and craves the most will ultimately be his destru...okay that's a reach.

You hold him in higher regard than I do. You're a smarter and better person than me, so we will go with Gimli. But, if he tanks this season, I will request you make Pippen you're avatar for a week. :D

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 09:49 PM
He's Gollum. What he loves and craves the most will ultimately be his destru...okay that's a reach.

You hold him in higher regard than I do. You're a smarter and better person than me, so we will go with Gimli. But, if he tanks this season, I will request you make Pippen you're avatar for a week. :D

Done. The benefit you conferred in this bargain has already been satisfied--the abatement of your skepticism.

Poet
05-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Done. The benefit you conferred in this bargain has already been satisfied--the abatement of your skepticism.

Not really - Gimli was a joke of a character in the movie...this is levels of poopy-dukes.

But, I should show you more deference.

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 09:51 PM
Gimli was a joke...but he could contribute in battle.

Poet
05-27-2018, 09:52 PM
Gimli was a joke...but he could contribute in battle.

Everyone else was a hero and did legendary things. Gimli was, unfortunately, not even close to that.

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 09:54 PM
Everyone else was a hero and did legendary things. Gimli was, unfortunately, not even close to that.

Nah. He was a quality wingman though.

Poet
05-27-2018, 09:56 PM
Nah. He was a quality wingman though.

You don't want your QB to be a wingman.

Not in this league.

Nomad
05-27-2018, 09:59 PM

Not in this league.

If Kelly plays like he did at Ole Miss, Broncos will be in good company. Kelly was a damn good QB there.

Poet
05-27-2018, 10:01 PM
If Kelly plays like he did at Ole Miss, Broncos will be in good company. Kelly was a damn good QB there.

Kelly has the ability to be more than a wingman! OoOOoOOh yeah! No disagreement there.

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 10:01 PM

Not in this league.

Sure. But you can't always get want you want. But if you try sometime, you find, you get what you need. From the D.

Poet
05-27-2018, 10:04 PM
Sure. But you can't always get want you want. But if you try sometime, you find, you get what you need. From the D.

Not talking about what we want, just what is. And we don't need your Minotaur D!

Hawgdriver
05-27-2018, 10:11 PM
What is is what is.

TXBRONC
05-28-2018, 01:25 PM
No one cares about you.

Incorrect King, I like Jsteve and appreciate his takes.

Poet
05-28-2018, 03:43 PM
Incorrect King, I like Jsteve and appreciate his takes.

No.

TXBRONC
05-28-2018, 03:55 PM
No.

Yes. :nod:

Poet
05-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Yes. :nod:

You're not part of the Kelly Krew, ergo you can't matter to the discussion.

TXBRONC
05-28-2018, 04:14 PM
You're not part of the Kelly Krew, ergo you can't matter to the discussion.

I'm been a fan of the Broncos for over thirty years I've always given a players chances before starting to criticizing them.

Btw King, I don't always agree with you but I like you. :beer:

Poet
05-28-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm been a fan of the Broncos for over thirty years I've always given a players chances before starting to criticizing them.

Btw King, I don't always agree with you but I like you. :beer:

This isn't an actual 'thing', TX. This is JSteve, Falco and me goofing off.

You know I love you. I love almost everyone on this board!

LawDog
05-29-2018, 03:47 PM

King's consideration being satisfied prior to the acceptance of his offer is probably not sufficient to sustain your contract. #LawSchoolWasExpensiveButILearnedALittle

Poet
05-29-2018, 03:54 PM
King's consideration being satisfied prior to the acceptance of his offer is probably not sufficient to sustain your contract. #LawSchoolWasExpensiveButILearnedALittle

But it arguably altered our legal relationship, or some other random exception.

#Igota3.7incontractsanditwashorribleeventhoughthep rofessorwasdope

I love you guys.

Hawgdriver
05-29-2018, 04:14 PM

Shhhhh! Let him figure it out

Poet
05-29-2018, 04:15 PM
Shhhhh! Let him figure it out

I trusted you! And here I was thinking that this agreement terminated our relationship as foes...

I can't keep up with you boys. :shocked:

ShaneFalco
08-12-2018, 07:24 AM
you don't need no credit card to ride this train.

thats the power of love......

Shazam!
08-12-2018, 07:45 AM
The Swag Train?

ShaneFalco
08-19-2018, 09:47 AM
The Swag Train?

Yes

slim
08-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Choo mfing choo