PDA

View Full Version : Broncos draft grade: A

Northman
04-30-2017, 09:57 AM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/29/nfl-draft-grades-denver-broncos-picks-list

GM John Elway opened Denver’s draft festivities by landing the offensive tackle he so badly needed (Garett Bolles (https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/03/20/nfl-draft-scouting-reports-garett-bolles-utah), No. 20), and he did so without having to trade up. Also on Elway’s checklist headed into the draft: more bulk for the D-line, a big-play option on offense and perhaps a pass-catching tight end. Enter DT/DE DeMarcus Walker (No. 51), electrifying WR Carlos Henderson (No. 82) and TE Jake Butt (No. 145), who is on his way back from a torn ACL. Third-round cornerback Brendan Langley (No. 101) is a high-upside guy, as well, who should benefit immensely from watching the other Denver DBs. Elway also made perhaps the most fascinating Mr. Irrelevant pick ever: QB Chad Kelly. Does he have any chance of sticking on the roster?​

Garett Bolles, OT, Utah:Howard would have been tough to turn down had he made it one more spot. This, however, is where the Broncos always appeared to be headed in Round 1. The only real mystery was which tackle they would choose here in an attempt to fix their O-line. Bolles will be old for a rookie, but he also should be penciled in as Denver’s Day One starter on the left side, with Donald Stephenson and Menelik Watson battling it out on the right. Bolles’s ability on the move will give him a chance to be an elite run blocker within the Denver scheme.​ GRADE: B+

DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State: The Broncos were not good enough up front on offense last year, so they took Garett Bolles in Round 1. And they were pushed around too much on defense, too, which makes Walker’s presence a strong addition. He can play end in a 3–4, and he’d also help the transition should Denver utilize more 4–3 post-Wade Phillips.​ Grade: B

Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech: Denver wanted to add a playmaker in this draft, it was just a matter of when the move would come. Here, the Broncos may have outdone themselves, if Henderson is as shifty an NFL receiver as he was in college. At minimum, he’s a TD threat every time he returns a kick or punt.​ Grade: A

Cugel
04-30-2017, 10:06 AM
The Grade on Bolles is: *Meh* - incomplete. He could be really good, but the fact he fell all the way to #20 tells you that he was not as high on any team's draft board as the top tackle in the draft normally is. This is, I believe, the first time in NFL history since the institution of the modern draft, that no LT has been taken in the top 15. And a LOT of teams desperately need a starting LT too. They just didn't see the upside potential they wanted in their #12 or #15 pick or whatever. Some people see a reach at #20, saying "the dude is 297 lbs. and you expect him to start? Say hello to JOey Bosa!"

Others think with the right coaching he could wind up being a long-term pro-bowl starter like Ryan Clady.

But, what I'm really devastated over is the trade of Kapri Bibbs. I'm actually crying! Oh, wait, actually I'm not! Ah well Kapri good luck somebody wanted you - don't wait for them to ask themselves "why?" - just get out there and start picking up the coach's dry cleaning or something.

Simple Jaded
04-30-2017, 10:25 AM
Some people are saying Bolles is the Next Bruce Matthews.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 10:35 AM

Interesting. Even Kevin, Jake and Mike Matthews never became their dad. (Holding out hope for Luke)

#AggieNation

UnderArmour
04-30-2017, 10:38 AM

bolles is walter jones bruce matthews orlando pace gary zimmerman willie roaf all rolled into one

hall of fame first season confirmed 2-3 pancakes every single play going to be like the hype behind tony mandarich except for real

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2017, 10:52 AM
Thanks for posting North. I like to read the opinions of people who do this for a living.

Northman
04-30-2017, 10:55 AM
Thanks for posting North. I like to read the opinions of people who do this for a living.

Lmao

Oh man. What your saying? That you dont value North's almighty 2 cents on here? You think im a hack? Lol JK.

Im just teasing you of course.

BroncoWave
04-30-2017, 10:57 AM
I'm a little unsure on bolles but I loved the picks of Walker, Henderson, and butt. I remember watching Walker single-handedly beat Ole Miss and our new friend Chad Kelly. Henderson also seems like a perfect fit for our returner/playmaker needs. And butt is obviously a steal if healthy. Kelly I really hate and think he is a complete turd who will do nothing in the NFL, but I guess I don't mind the gamble with a 7th round comp pick. He does have the talent if he ever gets his head screwed on straight.

Davii
04-30-2017, 10:58 AM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/29/nfl-draft-grades-denver-broncos-picks-list

I thinkI concur with SI's grade this year.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 11:00 AM
I'm a little unsure on bolles but I loved the picks of Walker, Henderson, and butt. I remember watching Walker single-handedly beat Ole Miss and our new friend Chad Kelly. Henderson also seems like a perfect fit for our returner/playmaker needs. And butt is obviously a steal if healthy. Kelly I really hate and think he is a complete turd who will do nothing in the NFL, but I guess I don't mind the gamble with a 7th round comp pick. He does have the talent if he ever gets his head screwed on straight.

Walker had a big game against Ole Miss...but Kelly looked really good that game too.

If he gets his head straight and the injuries get right...he'll be our starting QB in the next few years.

Simple Jaded
04-30-2017, 11:29 AM
Interesting. Even Kevin, Jake and Mike Matthews never became their dad. (Holding out hope for Luke)

#AggieNation

I didn't say WHO was saying that.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2017, 11:37 AM
John Elway and Jim Kelly were both first-round picks in the 1983 NFL Draft and they reconnected during this year’s draft, although it was much later in the process.

Elway called Kelly as part of his role as the Broncos General Manager in order to ask Kelly about his nephew Chad, who dealt with off-field issues and injuries during a college career that also featured some strong quarterback play at Ole Miss. The younger Kelly got a plug from his uncle that helped Elway decide to use the final pick of the 2017 draft on the quarterback.

“I called his uncle, and he said, ‘He’s a good kid,'” Elway said, via ESPN.com. “I said, ‘OK, that’s all I need.’ I trust Jim with that. Obviously, there’s been some history there, but we felt comfortable. Chad understands what he’s been through and is ready to take this step and realizes the step that he’s taken is different than when he was in college. We’re full of confidence that Chad’s going to be able to come up here and understand the situation he’s in.”

Elway said the vetting process went beyond talking to Uncle Jim and coach Vance Joseph said he’s confident that Kelly has learned from past “childish mistakes.”

A different review may have pushed the Broncos in a different direction, which would have left Kelly to weigh offers to sign as an undrafted free agent. That could have led to better odds of making a 53-man roster, although Joseph also said Kelly was his favorite quarterback in this year’s draft so Denver might have been the best spot under any circumstances.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/30/john-elway-drafted-chad-kelly-after-plug-from-jim-kelly/

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 12:46 PM
So Chad kelly is Vance Joseph guy. Interesting.

I give the draft an A as well. Every pick was a good pick and kelly was worth the gamble where he was picked.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-30-2017, 02:05 PM
For me, the most intriguing picks are Butt (who looks like an Owen Daniels/Todd Heap type "grinder" - which is exactly what we need - more than a Jimmy Graham/Julius Thomas type "receiver only"), and the 2 Hendersons. We really needed a guy like Carlos who can take a short pass and get YAC and after looking at some highlights of Deangelo, he looks like a CJ/MJD clone. Short, compact, thick lower body, powerful, but with some shiftiness. Looks like a fire hydrant out there and will be tough to arm tackle. I love backs like that.

The Langley pick is a little questionable and I was hoping we could get Richardson from the Jets for a 3rd rounder, but overall I give the draft a solid B+. I hope Bolles can be the guy we need. The only pick that I probably would changed is Foster for Bolles. Foster is an instant impact player (provided his shoulder isn't AFU). I think we could've gotten a different tackle in the 2nd without much drop off from Bolles.

I Eat Staples
04-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Getting Butt in the 5th round was the highlight of the draft for me. I love me some Butt.

CoachChaz
04-30-2017, 03:06 PM
I would disagree. The only tackle with any late 2nd value after Bolles, Ramczyk and Robinson were gone was Moton. And that dude is straight right tackle material. As "bad" as the top 3 LT's are played out to be, the drop off after them is twice as bad.

G_Money
04-30-2017, 03:10 PM
I would disagree. The only tackle with any late 2nd value after Bolles, Ramczyk and Robinson were gone was Moton. And that dude is straight right tackle material. As "bad" as the top 3 LT's are played out to be, the drop off after them is twice as bad.

Agree with this. If you wanted a LT (especially a potential Day 1 starter) it had to be one of the top-3.... and even then the "LT" part of that might be in question.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 03:24 PM
I think all 3 will be LT day one with bolles and Robinson being the better of the 3. Just glad we got us a LT and can finally put a end to the QB worrying about getting smacked in the back every play, and quite frankly I think well have a top 10 OL this year, it's improved all across the board imo.

The only real battle will be Watson vs sambrello for the RT spot and I think both are more than capable since sambrello finally bulked up and got stronger which he needed and he's healthy 100%, Watson always had the talent but injury issues. Should be interesting in camp!

DenBronx
04-30-2017, 03:31 PM
The Grade on Bolles is: *Meh* - incomplete. He could be really good, but the fact he fell all the way to #20 tells you that he was not as high on any team's draft board as the top tackle in the draft normally is.

ALL Tackles fell that far. And the highly touted Cam Robinson didn't even get drafted until round 2. That should tell you something. Out of all of the Tackles in this years draft maybe Bolles has the most upside.

Jsteve01
04-30-2017, 03:54 PM

I agree with you completely coach. When you look at the way that the draft played out. There was so much depth at other positions and so little depth at tackle that you had to draft a tackle in the first round if you really wanted one that could potentially be a starter.

Poet
04-30-2017, 04:41 PM
Three LT's had first round grades on them. Unfortunately if you took the first one, the one you deemed best, that one would have been the third through fifth LT in prior years.

I wanted Ramcyzk, who was the most skilled of them all. Maybe the least talented. People are saying he's already being a RT, but forget that NO already has a good LT. All I know is that we didn't literally take the BPA, and I don't like that. But in this instance, it was the only logical move that existed. It's hard to ding the pick when a legit guy was taken. The rest of the draft was money. I was going nuts when we didn't take Butts as early as I thought, but Elway read the draft board clear as day. The teams that had already taken a TE had other issues to address. The teams that were ahead of us mostly had the TE position taken care of, so they were less likely to roll the dice on a mending guy.

The only pick I don't like is the third rounder. You should be able to find special teams players later in the draft.

That second round pick...man that was money.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 05:10 PM
The way they (coaches) are talking is Langley is going to be all pro when they are done with him. So im willing to see how he progresses as the year goes on.

Jsteve01
04-30-2017, 05:31 PM
Three LT's had first round grades on them. Unfortunately if you took the first one, the one you deemed best, that one would have been the third through fifth LT in prior years.

I wanted Ramcyzk, who was the most skilled of them all. Maybe the least talented. People are saying he's already being a RT, but forget that NO already has a good LT. All I know is that we didn't literally take the BPA, and I don't like that. But in this instance, it was the only logical move that existed. It's hard to ding the pick when a legit guy was taken. The rest of the draft was money. I was going nuts when we didn't take Butts as early as I thought, but Elway read the draft board clear as day. The teams that had already taken a TE had other issues to address. The teams that were ahead of us mostly had the TE position taken care of, so they were less likely to roll the dice on a mending guy.

The only pick I don't like is the third rounder. You should be able to find special teams players later in the draft.

That second round pick...man that was money.

Great assessment King

G_Money
04-30-2017, 06:15 PM
This was a draft for guys with nasty attitudes on the field, who are great competitors and who have growth left to get in their games. That played out all the way through Mr. Irrelevent. Bolles is a nasty guy who gets flags for it. They might have to teach him the finer points of the position but he's got the athleticism and attitude to make it work. Walker is a hungry pass-rusher who likes to dine on manflesh...er, QBs, and has definitely done that the last 2 years. Carlos Henderson was one of my draft sleepers and Elway said he was their 5th WR, which is pretty impressive when you see where the first 3 went. He should be able to play outside as well as in the slot and while killing it in the return game.

Langley might be a special teamer right now, but if he's coachable he's got a ton of natural talent. I was completely indifferent to him until I saw all the twitter mock drafters lose their shit about him being gone (because they wanted to snipe him in the 4th). I still can't make a call on him based on his ability, but I don't think Denver overdrafted him. He wasn't gonna be there in the fourth and Butts made it to the 5th. So I hope that scouting call works out. Butt has the right attitude and is another guy who fell for health reasons. If he's healthy in October he's EXACTLY what the Broncos have been missing in the middle of the field.

McKenzie is my least favorite pick of the draft, and it's pretty impressive when a slot guy and kickoff return demon who is ultra-productive on offense is somebody I'm not a huge fan of. High expectations I guess, but he can absolutely turn into a starter and key roster piece too. De'Angelo Henderson should get good work on ST, and as a change-of-pace guy out of the backfield (or at least fresh guy with good wheels). I love the way he catches the ball and his open field movement is terrific for a guy built like a fire plug. He should be fun.

And then Chad Kelly: a guy with the brains of a hyena and the arm of a Greek god. If he can do something about his idiocy and stay healthy he's got the physical talent to be a starter in this league without question. That's damn impressive out of the last pick in the draft (if only Elway had felt that way about La'el Collins a couple years ago and used a 7th on him).

It's a draft without glaring weaknesses or immediate superstars, but they could have several starters and rotation players with everyone making roster. What's not to like? If we're lucky it'll compare to the 2006 draft class (Cutler, Scheffler, Doom, Kuper, Marshall and Hixon). God, I can only hope it does.

Bring on Rookie camp.

Poet
04-30-2017, 06:37 PM
G, I think that the Collins none selection might have influenced Elway this time around on Kelly.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 06:42 PM
Collins who? The cowboys linemen?

UnderArmour
04-30-2017, 06:51 PM
G, I think that the Collins none selection might have influenced Elway this time around on Kelly.

Collins agent threatened to hold out and potentially re-enter next draft if any team had taken him after the 3rd round. Teams avoided Collins for that reason along with the whole name popping up in a murder case right before the draft.

Poet
04-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Collins agent threatened to hold out and potentially re-enter next draft if any team had taken him after the 3rd round. Teams avoided Collins for that reason along with the whole name popping up in a murder case right before the draft.

It was known that he wasn't involved in the murder. That had been established, IIRC. If he was going to play as a UDFA, which is what he signed as, I doubt he would have actually held out. Regardless, taking him on a seventh would have been a low risk (almost no risk) with insanely high reward.

VonDoom
04-30-2017, 07:03 PM
I think any draft grade that happens right after the draft is suspect, since we're not really going to know anything for a while.

That being said, I really liked what we did in this draft. I wasn't really thinking about Walker for our second round pick, but I like it. We always need pass rushers, but instead of drafting another OLB, we took a solid DE who can rush and hopefully defend the run (a poor man's Wolfe would be fine with me for now). I LOVED the Carlos Henderson pick - I disagree with King about him being dismissed as a special teamer. He is a 200 pound WR who had great production in college. He broke 48 tackles last year. He should immediately contribute and be our default slot guy from day one. I also loved the Butt selection (the value there is great) even if he can't be up to speed right away. Also loved Kelly as Mr. Irrelevant. The risk/reward ratio is way in our favor at that pick.

If I'm nitpicking, we probably drafted Langley too early, but if he develops the way they think he can, I can see it. I also would rather have not drafted the next Trindon Holliday when we could have used maybe another OL or DL for depth there. But we'll see.

But this draft will be remembered by the first rounder - if Bolles is at least a solid starter, we did well. If he sucks, we'll regret not drafting Foster or moving up slightly for Howard. I'm on the record as wanting Cam Robinson if we had our pick, but I think Bolles will work out fine. I always loved the attitude. Let's find out if that translates to the NFL.

Can't wait to see this team in action this year.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:23 PM
It was known that he wasn't involved in the murder. That had been established, IIRC. If he was going to play as a UDFA, which is what he signed as, I doubt he would have actually held out. Regardless, taking him on a seventh would have been a low risk (almost no risk) with insanely high reward.

Right, it was clear from the start that he had zero involvement by there local police department. I wish we had took the flyer on him in the later rounds.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:26 PM
It's standard protocol to SPEAK with the ex's after a murder. That's all they did was speak to him, he never was put in cuffs, simply asked to come down for a few questions. Then sent on his way and dallas ends up with him as if they needed another awesom line member.

Simple Jaded
04-30-2017, 07:26 PM

They should have called his bluff, but it was still uncertain iirc.

Also, keep in mind the Collins wasn't a Kubiak kind of OL, he ran a ton of zone/stretch zone in college but Lsu doesn't cut block.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:29 PM
I think any draft grade that happens right after the draft is suspect, since we're not really going to know anything for a while.

That being said, I really liked what we did in this draft. I wasn't really thinking about Walker for our second round pick, but I like it. We always need pass rushers, but instead of drafting another OLB, we took a solid DE who can rush and hopefully defend the run (a poor man's Wolfe would be fine with me for now). I LOVED the Carlos Henderson pick - I disagree with King about him being dismissed as a special teamer. He is a 200 pound WR who had great production in college. He broke 48 tackles last year. He should immediately contribute and be our default slot guy from day one. I also loved the Butt selection (the value there is great) even if he can't be up to speed right away. Also loved Kelly as Mr. Irrelevant. The risk/reward ratio is way in our favor at that pick.

If I'm nitpicking, we probably drafted Langley too early, but if he develops the way they think he can, I can see it. I also would rather have not drafted the next Trindon Holliday when we could have used maybe another OL or DL for depth there. But we'll see.

But this draft will be remembered by the first rounder - if Bolles is at least a solid starter, we did well. If he sucks, we'll regret not drafting Foster or moving up slightly for Howard. I'm on the record as wanting Cam Robinson if we had our pick, but I think Bolles will work out fine. I always loved the attitude. Let's find out if that translates to the NFL.

Can't wait to see this team in action this year.

The thing about walker is he's much better as a pass rush at this stage than Wolfe is at his current stage in the pros, walker possesses some great pass rush moves and quickness you just dont see from a 280 pound man. Him and wolfe are going to compliment one another very well, walker will probably be more effective blowing up running plays by penetration, while wolfe is more stout vs the run. Throw in peko and kerr and our run stuffing is improved. Our front 7 will be as scary as the no fly zone.

DT88TheGreat
04-30-2017, 07:32 PM
Harris roby langley could very well be our next no fly zone trio once the king of no fly zone is finished (talib) absolutely love Talib, it's good to have a dog like that on the team for young guy's to mimick. Harris too but talib is like the alpha dog lol. Mr pick 6 himself.

Poet
04-30-2017, 08:22 PM
They should have called his bluff, but it was still uncertain iirc.

Also, keep in mind the Collins wasn't a Kubiak kind of OL, he ran a ton of zone/stretch zone in college but Lsu doesn't cut block.

If Kubiak's staff couldn't teach a talented stud how to cut block then Kubiak should have been fired for hiring an incompetent staff.

I'd waste a seventh rounder to call the man's bluff.

Mike
05-01-2017, 08:13 AM
If Kubiak's staff couldn't teach a talented stud how to cut block then Kubiak should have been fired for hiring an incompetent staff.

One might argue that is what happened...just a resignation instead of a firing...

Freyaka
05-01-2017, 09:30 AM

Careful, say that too loud and Joel will have a fit!

Cugel
05-01-2017, 11:27 AM
One might argue that is what happened...just a resignation instead of a firing...

Oh, boy! Now you've done it! Suggesting that Kubiak was told that Elway wanted to fire a bunch of his assistant coaches and refused and that's why he really resigned!

Now you're in for the flame war with people shouting you down and insisting you are spreading speculation. Etc. Except for the strange fact that all the offensive assistants got fired and none of the defensive ones. Hmmmn.

Cugel
05-01-2017, 11:35 AM

It's really like threading a needle. For the Broncos to be able to draft him at #20, Bolles had to be good, but not a great prospect. And he was considered perhaps the best of a terrible T class.

If he was a Ryan Clady who could expect to just step on the field and excel, he never would have gotten past the top 5 picks. AT least 10-15 NFL teams would love to have a franchise LT they could start and forget about the position for the next 6-10 years.

So, if there was such an elite prospect he would go in the top 15 picks - which is exactly what has happened every year since the mid-60's.

So, Bolles has some limitations. His strength is suspect. His pass-protection technique needs work (as he freely admitted in his presser), and he's only played 1 year against top competition. We have a limited sample size.

Meanwhile the Broncos passed on Reuben Foster, and he projects as an All-Pro LB talent - the player he best compares to is Patrick Willis - IF he can avoid off-field issues and stay healthy. But, those off-field concerns are significant.

He was never coming here anyway. Elway locked in on LT and the only guy ahead of Bolles on their board was McCaffrey, who was going in the top 10 so they had no shot at him anyway. So, realistically, it was Bolles all along. Well, we'll see what that guy does on the field.

Davii
05-01-2017, 12:08 PM
If he was a Ryan Clady who could expect to just step on the field and excel, he never would have gotten past the top 5 picks. AT least 10-15 NFL teams would love to have a franchise LT they could start and forget about the position for the next 6-10 years.

Ryan Clady didn't even go top 5, he was the 12th pick....

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 12:54 PM

This, is what I've been saying about Shanatan and Kubiak for the better part of two decades.

Poet
05-01-2017, 01:00 PM
This, is what I've been saying about Shanatan and Kubiak for two decades.

Word.

Bolles isn't too undersized. He's 300 pounds, give or take. The average weight for LT's runs between 300-310 pounds. I'm sure almost all of those guys can cut block. How can any offensive lineman not be able to cut block?

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Word.

Bolles isn't too undersized. He's 300 pounds, give or take. The average weight for LT's runs between 300-310 pounds. I'm sure almost all of those guys can cut block. How can any offensive lineman not be able to cut block?
It's not all that simple and it almost always boils down to a willingness, from what I understand, some dudes just aren't down with it to do it with conviction and some just aren't in shape to be peeling their fat ass off the ground 20-30 times a game like Shanny/Kubes want in their OL.

When people say their system is antiquated this is where I agree, 285lb OL was over in the mid-2000's.

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 01:12 PM

I think it's clear that elway ga e kubiak an ultimatum to resign to not risk public embarrassment via firing.

Poet
05-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Eh - everything is about willingness. In this case, the LT was in pretty good shape. And, tbh, you take the god-tier prospect in the seventh because he's a god-tier prospect.

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 01:17 PM
I think it's clear that elway ga e kubiak an ultimatum to resign to not risk public embarrassment via firing.

How so?

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 01:22 PM
How so?

Because I dont think kubiak ever talked like a guy who was done with the game, signed a 4 year deal and gone after 2...... Having just won a SB the year prior.... Didnt spell retirement. Elway just didnt like the culture kubiak had going and he didn't like kubiak and staff showing favoritism towards trev and ignoring Paxton. Kubiak didnt want a game changer at QB he wanted a JAG whose likeable. Elway wants the exact opposite. Which is why he drafted a big armed mobile Paxton and took a flyer on another big armed mobile Chad kelly.

slim
05-01-2017, 03:02 PM
A???

More like A+

NightTerror218
05-01-2017, 03:52 PM
I would only have given an A if elway moved up for howard 2 spots in 1st round.

Simple Jaded
05-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Because I dont think kubiak ever talked like a guy who was done with the game, signed a 4 year deal and gone after 2...... Having just won a SB the year prior.... Didnt spell retirement. Elway just didnt like the culture kubiak had going and he didn't like kubiak and staff showing favoritism towards trev and ignoring Paxton. Kubiak didnt want a game changer at QB he wanted a JAG whose likeable. Elway wants the exact opposite. Which is why he drafted a big armed mobile Paxton and took a flyer on another big armed mobile Chad kelly.

Again, how do you know Elway forced him to retire?

DT88TheGreat
05-01-2017, 10:29 PM
There's noway I can know 100% because I havent talked to elway, the writing was on the wall though, seemed obviousIf that elway wanted him out. Also the type of HC he brung in right after is the total opposite of what kubiak was, wants a total different culture.

LawDog
05-02-2017, 02:35 PM
There's noway I can know 100% because I havent talked to elway, the writing was on the wall though, seemed obviousIf that elway wanted him out. Also the type of HC he brung in right after is the total opposite of what kubiak was, wants a total different culture.

brung? seriously?

BroncoJoe
05-02-2017, 02:43 PM
brung? seriously?

He's not the sharpest knife...

Timmy!
05-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Grammar is not a strong suit of Yash.

slim
05-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Grammar is not a strong suit of Yash.

He never brung his English book home to study.

underrated29
05-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Stop being brung holes, guys.

LTC Pain
05-02-2017, 05:25 PM
He never brung his English book home to study.

"Brung"? It's "bringed" dammitt!