PDA

View Full Version : Vance Joseph offseason workout presser

VonDoom
04-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Figured this could use a new thread - here's some stuff our coach said today as workouts began:

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 1h1 hour ago

Vance Joseph: "The honeymoon's over, guys. It's football time."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 1h1 hour ago

Players had a team meeting at 8 a.m. Joseph offered "a friendly reminder" that there isn't much time to prepare for the season.

Joseph on Broncos' offense: "With the running game intact, with those two receivers (Thomas, Sanders), it's almost impossible to stop."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 1h1 hour ago

Joseph on Siemian "Trevor is full go, guys .He's cleared." @DenverChannel

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1h1 hour ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph "I have no concerns with CJ (his conditioning)." @1043TheFan

Vance Joseph: QB is still an open competition. "50-50."

Vance Joseph says he hopes the QB competition will "go down to the wire."

Vance Joseph says that the overall structure of the offense will not change, whether it's Lynch or Siemian who eventually starts.

VonDoom
04-10-2017, 02:17 PM

Vance Joseph says he wants to "add more juice" to the offense, whether it's a receiver or RB.

Joseph: "Every good offense needs a guy who can the ball from the LOS and go the distance with it."

Vance Joseph, on whether the starting left tackle is on the roster: "It's hard to say."

Joseph on LT: "We have four or five candidates who will compete for the job. But we don't play until the fall, and that's a good thing."

Vance Joseph: Matt Paradis "is fine ... still rehabbing." Goal date for him being ready is July 1.

Vance Joseph, on the TEs: "We've got a bunch of prospects there ... it's a good group ... plenty of options there.

#Broncos Joseph "It's all draft prep now. Evaluation of our own roster was done a month ago." @DenverChannel

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1h1 hour ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph says Paxton Lynch is excited to be here, says "He needs to get better at decision making" in this QB comp @1043TheFan

VonDoom
04-10-2017, 02:20 PM

#Broncos Joseph "We want to get tougher, meaner. Tougher and meaner works up front." Said Peko, Kerr, Watson, Leary fit mold. @DenverChannel

Vance Joseph said that getting "more juice" from the offense can come from using current players differently, as well as adding new guys

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 1h1 hour ago

VJ said there are a couple of LTs in the draft that they believe can start Day 1. Won't let us know who they are of course.

Vance Joseph says the O-line and D-line not only need to get bigger, "but meaner" ... "big and tough works up front."

VonDoom
04-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Von Miller presser today after his workout:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 12m12 minutes ago

"He connects well with the guys in the locker room" Von on #Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 13m13 minutes ago

Von Miller says teammates' respect is earned, not given. "My whole career I've been the People's Champ of the locker room."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 13m13 minutes ago

Von Miller #Broncos "we have a culture here, and we're trying to mold it into a championship culture again." @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 12m12 minutes ago

Von Miller on tensions last year: "We you don't win, everyone gets frustrated."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 12m12 minutes ago

Von Miller: "I feel like this Von coming up is going to the best Von I've put forth."

Denver Broncos‏Verified account @Broncos 12m12 minutes ago

"I love [Coach Joseph] already. ... We have a unique locker room; it takes a unique coach." - @Millerlite40

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Von Miller: "Coach (Wade) Phillips will go down as one of the best DC's every. But Joe Woods is a great coach."

VonDoom
04-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Von Miller: "I'm definitely at a better place physically than where I was last year." (Was on DWTS at this time last yr.)

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 10m10 minutes ago

Von Miller #Broncos "I wouldn't say it was a Super Bowl hangover, it's just tough to win. We don't dwell on the past here." @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 10m10 minutes ago

Von Miller on how @DomataPeko and Zach Kerr will help him: "Have you seen those guys? Those guys are huge."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 9m9 minutes ago

@Millerlite40 on @DeMarcusWare retiring. "That’s tough.. It’s like when Peyton left. You can’t just fill that void." @DenverChannel

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 8m8 minutes ago

Von Miller said he didn't even know his SB50 helmet and cleats were misisng. Said it's in Denver, but he hasn't picked it up yet.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 8m8 minutes ago

Von Miller, on the QBs: "Every single year, you see QBs turn on ... I feel like Trevor & Paxton both have that potential."

VonDoom
04-11-2017, 01:21 PM

Von Miller, on Myles Garrett: "He should be the No. 1 pick. He is going to be the No. 1 pick."

Von Miller says he doesn't see anybody in the AFC North that can handle Garrett. (Of course, Joe Thomas would be a Garrett teammate in CLE.)

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 9m9 minutes ago

Von Miller said it'll be tough to replace DeMarcus Ware on & off the field, but "Shane's been ready for a long time. Shaq's been ready."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 7m7 minutes ago

Von Miller: "I need this time in the OTAs to be a better player."

VonDoom
04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Demaryius Thomas:

Demaryius Thomas embraces Vance Joseph's call to be "dominant," saying, "I've just got to step up to the plate."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 6m6 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas: "The years we played together with Mike (McCoy) were some of my best years," looks forward to another opportunity.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 6m6 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas said his hip was bad at times last yr but didn't think about surgery. "I could get surgery, but I don't think I need it."

Demaryius Thomas says that his injuries last year affected him, says sometimes he couldn't get off press coverage, but won't make excuses.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 5m5 minutes ago

Do you know what's wrong w/ your hip?
Demaryius Thomas: "Yeah."
What is wrong?: "Nothing now."
What was wrong?: "I don't remember" (smiles)

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas, on the QBs: "I'm fine playing with either one."

Demaryius Thomas, on the difference in Paxton Lynch this year: "The main thing is he's ready to compete."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5m5 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas on Paxton Lynch #Broncos "He seems more confident, people have his back and he's going out to compete." @1043TheFan

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos @DemaryiusT said "If we have a balanced offense it will be a totally different year. " @DenverChannel

VonDoom
04-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas, on Vance Joseph: "It's a different vibe .. he just wants everybody to come into work, put in the work & go from there."

Demaryius Thomas said that Peyton Manning reached out to him recently to invite him to his kids' birthday party, but DT couldn't make it.

#Broncos @Demaryius "We have the potential now as well. We have the same offense (as 2013). It's about executing" @DenverChannel

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 2m2 minutes ago

Demaryius Thomas #Broncos "QB competition is not going to be easy because both those guys have game." @1043TheFan

Mike
04-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Joseph on Broncos' offense: "With the running game intact, with those two receivers (Thomas, Sanders), it's almost impossible to stop."

Think he might be forgetting a couple of key ingredients in the offense there. Because with Sanders, Thomas, and run game...Denver had a tough time moving the ball.

slim
04-11-2017, 04:43 PM
I get a bad feeling about VJ.

Hawgdriver
04-11-2017, 06:09 PM
I get a bad feeling about VJ.

I think he will manage personalities well and let coordinators do their thing. We have good coordinators and a good roster minus a few glaring holes. Honestly, what the Broncs need at this point is some kickass talent evaluation to fill those holes.

Guys, let's fill those holes.

#fillholes

spikerman
04-11-2017, 06:14 PM
I think he will manage personalities well and let coordinators do their thing. We have good coordinators and a good roster minus a few glaring holes. Honestly, what the Broncs need at this point is some kickass talent evaluation to fill those holes.

#fillholes
Somewhere Dave just got his wings.

dogfish
04-11-2017, 11:38 PM
well, sounds like the leading of the men is happening. . .

slim
04-12-2017, 08:47 AM

#fillholes

He is supposed to be a leader, but I don't get that sense when I hear him talk. I'm not sure why.

#fillholes

DT88TheGreat
04-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Can you really display leadership at this time of the year towards the media? So far to me everything sounds like basic coach speak in April. He does make some weird facial expressions in his pressors though lol. But I'm waiting to see him in action in practices and how the players start talking when OTA's jump off.

VonDoom
04-13-2017, 01:23 PM
QB's talking today - first Lynch:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 15m15 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch at #Broncos HQ says he worked on footwork this offseason. @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 14m14 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch said there's more shotgun in the Broncos' offensive playbook.

Lynch: "It's a whole new system now, but there are similarities. ... The fact that I've had a year to adjust to that is going to benefit me"

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 14m14 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch #Broncos @1043TheFan says offense is geared to take some more shots. "I believe in myself to be the starter this year."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 13m13 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch #Broncos @1043TheFan says he's been working on pre-snap reads. "I need to focus on myself, need to win the trust of these guys"

Paxton Lynch: "Last year it was pretty difficult for me b/c what I did at Memphis was completely different from what we did with Kubiak."

Lynch on Romo talk: "I saw it but was focused on myself & whoever was going to be here, I knew that's who I would have to compete against."

VonDoom
04-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 7m7 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch #Broncos @1043TheFan "I want to do what it takes to earn (teammates, front office) their trust."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 6m6 minutes ago

Paxton Lynch #Broncos @1043TheFan Derek Carr told him "cut it loose (on the field) and go have fun."

Zac Stevens‏ @ZacStevensBSN 11m11 minutes ago

Paxton said he talked to Emmanuel Sanders about a potential passing camp this offseason. Nothing has been set up yet, but hopes it’ll happen

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

#Broncos Lynch definitely sounds, acts more confident than year ago. If can learn offense, will allow athleticism to play out @DenverChannel

VonDoom
04-13-2017, 01:28 PM
Siemian:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1m1 minute ago

Trevor Siemian #Broncos @1043TheFan "shoulder is good"

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 32s33 seconds ago

Trevor Siemian on fighting to be starting QB again:"You learn pretty quickly that you have to earn it every year, every day in the league."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 13s14 seconds ago

Trevor Siemian "I think (this offense) helps everybody. We've got a chance to be special." #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 2m2 minutes ago

Trevor Siemian #Broncos @1043TheFan "We want to be better on third downs. As a QB, we've got to get better there."

#Broncos Siemian said shoulder healthy. Learned a lot first yr. Has to learn self-sack. Has to be better on third down. "I have to earn it"

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago

Siemian said he elected for shoulder surgery when he realized he could be back in time for OTAs.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Siemian said "Everyone playing hurt. No crutches. No excuses. You have to be able to play well, and play hurt." @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago

Trevor Siemian said he's throwing. He's about three months out from surgery on his non-throwing shoulder (left).

VonDoom
04-13-2017, 01:36 PM
Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1m1 minute ago

Trevor Siemian "It's hard to evaluate QBs in college. It's a wildly different game." #Broncos @1043TheFan

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 38s39 seconds ago

Trevor Siemian asked what he wants the culture of the #Broncos' offense to be: "A super physical group that protects the quarterback."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 33s34 seconds ago

#Broncos Siemian on team never rebuilding. "Coolest thing about here is that you are expected to compete for the championship every yr"

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 26s27 seconds ago

"He grabbed the room's attention pretty quickly." Trevor Siemian on #Broncos new head coach Vance Joseph @1043TheFan

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 39s39 seconds ago

#Broncos Siemian on if he can be a leader "I think so. Playing obviously helps. That's my role moving forward." @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 5s5 seconds ago

Siemian: "I've tried to be the same guy since I walked in the building. Work hard, be a good teammate. Fortunate to be a part of that group"

slim
04-13-2017, 01:39 PM
If they play a lot of spread, Lynch will start.

Ziggy
04-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Lynch will start.

Fixed your post.

Buff
04-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Siemian's gonna be a 10 year starter, guys. I'm not even concerning myself with Lynch.

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 07:11 PM
If they play a lot of spread, Lynch will start.

Yeah I am afraid so as well, and Booker was in the same system in college too so he'd be way more comfortable after a rookie ear where he showed great flashes.

Can't wait too see Paxton and Trevor battle it out though.

spikerman
04-13-2017, 07:23 PM
Yeah I am afraid so as well, and Booker was in the same system in college too so he'd be way more comfortable after a rookie ear where he showed great flashes.

Can't wait too see Paxton and Trevor battle it out though.
I hope you're right about Booker, but I must have missed those "great flashes" last year.

dogfish
04-13-2017, 07:50 PM
I hope you're right about Booker, but I must have missed those "great flashes" last year.

yea, i saw no flashes of anything from him. . . he does run with some attitude, but i didn't see anything in the way of vision or quickness from him. . . our run game failed utterly and completely when CJ went down. . . IMO, we badly need an infusion of better talent (and some speed!) in the backfield. . .

spikerman
04-13-2017, 07:54 PM
yea, i saw no flashes of anything from him. . . he does run with some attitude, but i didn't see anything in the way of vision or quickness from him. . . our run game failed utterly and completely when CJ went down. . . IMO, we badly need an infusion of better talent (and some speed!) in the backfield. . .

I'm willing to give him a chance with better line play, but there was nothing special about him last year.

Hawgdriver
04-13-2017, 08:06 PM

He's a power runner that would thrive behind a badass line.

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 09:05 PM

He had a very physical style of running, he has good hands catching the ball, once he figures out where the hell hes going himself, and once the line opens up some real type of hole options I think he will be a good one, I really like them flashes of running defenders over, breaking 2-3 tackles. We will see though.

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 09:07 PM

That's what I see, a good power runner with good hands and decent speed. He really delivered some nice blows running over some defender's last year.

Hawgdriver
04-13-2017, 09:07 PM
He had a very physical style of running, he has good hands catching the ball, once he figures out where the hell hes going himself, and once the line opens up some real type of hole options I think he will be a good one, I really like them flashes of running defenders over, breaking 2-3 tackles. We will see though.

To hell with these doubters homes. Booker is a stud. Booker 2017.

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 09:36 PM
I think he will be better than CJ Anderson honestly. Just look at how he destroys arm tackles and tackles all together. He punished houston defenders and bowled forward for extra yardage.
https://youtu.be/Soynd1c1g7s

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 09:37 PM
To hell with these doubters homes. Booker is a stud. Booker 2017.

Appreciate the love homie.

Hawgdriver
04-13-2017, 10:56 PM
I think he will be better than CJ Anderson honestly. Just look at how he destroys arm tackles and tackles all together. He punished houston defenders and bowled forward for extra yardage.
https://youtu.be/Soynd1c1g7s

I love CJ. So I say this with that in mind. CJ needs to show off this year or he's done. Period.

Hawgdriver
04-13-2017, 11:10 PM
I guess RB is a huge ? this year. Would love Mixon in the mix, but not at 20 and he ain't there at 51 or w/e. Kamara? Nah. CJ and Booker are great prospects. The position just ain't filled.

No way C-Mac is there at 20...just ain't reality

Jsteve01
04-13-2017, 11:41 PM
I guess RB is a huge ? this year. Would love Mixon in the mix, but not at 20 and he ain't there at 51 or w/e. Kamara? Nah. CJ and Booker are great prospects. The position just ain't filled.

No way C-Mac is there at 20...just ain't reality I think you're completely right but I really hope you're wrong. I have somehow McCaffrey was there at 20 they better run their asses to the podium because he fills Three Needs on this team

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 11:54 PM
I love CJ. So I say this with that in mind. CJ needs to show off this year or he's done. Period.

Yeah I like him but I think his production is easily replaceable with booker, then we could go find a play making speedish type of RB to pair with Booker so we can have a little more home run potential coming out of the backfield. If we didn't have OL issues I would be drooling to grab mccafrey or cook from FSU. But oh well can't go with the sexy pick all the time. I think they are going to draft OL in the first round despite the fact that there will probably be skill position players like TE, RB, Ross from Washington the WR, and some defensive guys that I love like a peppers who IMO would absolutely thrive at linebacker with the versatility to cover tight ends and RB and even some WRs very effectively. This guy can simply do it all. Blitz, rush, lay the boom, speed, quickness, smarts, and he's NASTY. He is everything the Broncos defense is known for and wants to continue being.

DT88TheGreat
04-13-2017, 11:56 PM

No way C-Mac is there at 20...just ain't reality

I dont think he's there at 20 either but stranger thing's have happened.

Canmore
04-13-2017, 11:57 PM
I'm willing to give him a chance with better line play, but there was nothing special about him last year.

Where is this better line play coming from?

Hawgdriver
04-13-2017, 11:58 PM
Yeah I like him but I think his production is easily replaceable with booker, then we could go find a play making speedish type of RB to pair with Booker so we can have a little more home run potential coming out of the backfield. If we didn't have OL issues I would be drooling to grab mccafrey or cook from FSU. But oh well can't go with the sexy pick all the time. I think they are going to draft OL in the first round despite the fact that there will probably be skill position players like TE, RB, Ross from Washington the WR, and some defensive guys that I love like a peppers who IMO would absolutely thrive at linebacker with the versatility to cover tight ends and RB and even some WRs very effectively. This guy can simply do it all. Blitz, rush, lay the boom, speed, quickness, smarts, and he's NASTY. He is everything the Broncos defense is known for and wants to continue being.

CJ is near impossible to replace. The dude is pure asswhoop when he plays his game. It's childish to think you just plug in some other fool not named C-Mac, Cook, Mixon, or Fournette. I'm concerned he's lost CJ's current footing tho.

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 12:10 AM
CJ is near impossible to replace. The dude is pure asswhoop when he plays his game. It's childish to think you just plug in some other fool not named C-Mac, Cook, Mixon, or Fournette. I'm concerned he's lost CJ's current footing tho.

CJ is not a top back in the league, he is like middle of the pack to me, and he is always hurt. Booker isn't just some guy either. Who is the one that I said will easily replace Anderson. I said plug in an explosive back to pair with Booker.

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 12:14 AM
Anderson had 4 touchdowns and 437 yards last year.

The year before he had 720 rushing yard and 5 touchdowns.

I wouldn't hardly call that impossible to replace.

His production has gotten worse every year the last 3 year's.

Hawgdriver
04-14-2017, 12:16 AM
CJ is not a top back in the league, he is like middle of the pack to me, and he is always hurt. Booker isn't just some guy either. Who is the one that I said will easily replace Anderson. I said plug in an explosive back to pair with Booker.

Need a line and a QB. Man... I hope this isn't 2016 redux.

Hawgdriver
04-14-2017, 12:17 AM
Anderson had 4 touchdowns and 437 yards last year.

The year before he had 720 rushing yard and 5 touchdowns.

I wouldn't hardly call that impossible to replace.

His production has gotten worse every year the last 3 year's.

Yeah, that's fair. Those of us believers have to admit this is his last chance to shine.

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 12:19 AM

No doubt about the line and qb, but he got paid a nice contract to be the guy and he has been just another guy. I am giving him this season to show out though. Because I think the culture is changing and the O line attitude will change and itll be better. It is on him to stay healthy somehow though.

Jsteve01
04-14-2017, 12:52 AM

No doubt about the line and qb, but he got paid a nice contract to be the guy and he has been just another guy. I am giving him this season to show out though. Because I think the culture is changing and the O line attitude will change and itll be better. It is on him to stay healthy somehow though. agreed. It's hard not to be better than Denison and Barone. That said I'm not at all sold on Vijay as a better head coach nor do I think it's a lock that our defense maintains the momentum that we had with Wade Phillips.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-14-2017, 01:23 AM

I would argue that any running back can thrive behind a badass line unless he drinks, drugs, or lazies himself out of it. Good backs can thrive behind a decent line in a good system.

spikerman
04-14-2017, 05:23 AM

The addition of Leary greatly improves the interior of the line and I guess I'm just hoping that it can't be worse than last year.

BroncoJoe
04-14-2017, 09:14 AM
I think the combination of CJ and Booker is a really good one. Booker runs angry and wants to punish people. CJ is more elusive, quick and has better vision.

dogfish
04-14-2017, 09:23 AM

booker needs to do a lot better than 3.5 YPC before he's replacing anyone. . . i'm certainly holding out hope for better, but IMO he's the definition of "just a guy" right now. . .

CJ's problem is durability, but at least he's legitimately good when he's healthy. . . you look at his performance in the super bowl, or the new england snow globe game-- booker hasn't shown us that he can do that, and i have no confidence that the other backs on the roster could do it. . . i know we're all hoping for a boost from better line play, but personally i think we still need to upgrade the backfield as well. . .

Ziggy
04-14-2017, 10:40 AM

Leary is a beast. Paradis was playing with two bad hips. Menelik Watson will be a huge upgrade until he gets hurt. We have a real OL coach now. Actually, we have two of them. McCoy will make the adjustments that Dennison didn't, and they are going to fit the scheme around the players. No more putting square pegs in round holes. This team is one left tackle away from having a good line.

Buff
04-14-2017, 10:41 AM
Leary is a beast. Paradis was playing with two bad hips. Menelik Watson will be a huge upgrade until he gets hurt. We have a real OL coach now. Actually, we have two of them. McCoy will make the adjustments that Dennison didn't, and they are going to fit the scheme around the players. No more putting square pegs in round holes. This team is one left tackle away from having a good line.

I'm worried about Paradis being ready to start the season. Two hip surgeries is no joke.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-14-2017, 10:45 AM
I'm worried about Paradis being ready to start the season. Two hip surgeries is no joke.

He's supposedly already been cleared

underrated29
04-14-2017, 11:27 AM
booker needs to do a lot better than 3.5 YPC before he's replacing anyone. . . i'm certainly holding out hope for better, but IMO he's the definition of "just a guy" right now. . .

CJ's problem is durability, but at least he's legitimately good when he's healthy. . . you look at his performance in the super bowl, or the new england snow globe game-- booker hasn't shown us that he can do that, and i have no confidence that the other backs on the roster could do it. . . i know we're all hoping for a boost from better line play, but personally i think we still need to upgrade the backfield as well. . .

There are so many backs in this draft that I like. We will end up with a good one. Seems like we are looking more for a speed back than anything which is cool. Id love to toss booker and draft Perine and Cohen. CJ, Perine are the hammers, Cohen is the jitter bug and Kapri Bibbs! can be whatever.

slim
04-14-2017, 11:39 AM
We could always resign Ronnie Hillman.

#bulldozer

Poet
04-14-2017, 11:45 AM
Bibbs is trash and a waste of a roster space.

Buff
04-14-2017, 11:50 AM
I'd kind of forgotten how disappointing Booker was. Zero vision, and then his feelings were hurt that the season was too long as I recall.

He's like a sober Montee Ball.

slim
04-14-2017, 01:07 PM
I'd kind of forgotten how disappointing Booker was. Zero vision, and then his feelings were hurt that the season was too long as I recall.

I was excited when we picked him....thought it was a great value pick.

Very disappointing year for the young man.

Poet
04-14-2017, 01:37 PM
To be fair to Booker, he was a rookie, the line sucked, and he did have a few nice moments, right?

Freyaka
04-14-2017, 02:13 PM

You assume he's sober :D heck, I assumed Montee was sober.

underrated29
04-14-2017, 02:42 PM
Sauced Mfrs!

BroncoJoe
04-14-2017, 03:13 PM
We could always resign Ronnie Hillman.

#bulldozer

Tubby?

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 07:47 PM
agreed. It's hard not to be better than Denison and Barone. That said I'm not at all sold on Vijay as a better head coach nor do I think it's a lock that our defense maintains the momentum that we had with Wade Phillips.

I think the defense will be just fine, I believe in Woods, and I believe in Joseph for now, his players all vouch for him and his coaches.

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 07:49 PM
The addition of Leary greatly improves the interior of the line and I guess I'm just hoping that it can't be worse than last year.

I think Leary mentality will spread out throughout the O line. They have no choice but to get tough and nasty with a guy like him next to them going in like he does.

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 07:51 PM

Booker was a rookie dude.

dogfish
04-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Booker was a rookie dude.

lots of rookies do just fine running the ball. . . i know i don't need to remind you of some of the rookie seasons we've seen right here in denver. . . i'm not going to judge a rookie on his pass blocking, but booker wasn't even that productive running the ball, the easiest part of the job. . . am i saying that he can't or won't get better? absolutely not. . . we better hope he does, because he mostly sucked last year. . .

DT88TheGreat
04-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Yes lots of rookies with at least a mediocre offensive line. Our line was beyond poor. For a rookie trying to develope nfl vision behind a offensive line that's causing you to shuffle left and right 3 yards into your own backfield is a recipe for disaster. Just look at some of his runs like the oakland touchdown wbere he had to take on a defender head on 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage before breaking another two tackles and bowling his way into thee end zone.

Just watch with an much improved line Booker is going to be a stud power runner that punishes defender's for attempting to tackle him.

dogfish
04-14-2017, 10:57 PM
Yes lots of rookies with at least a mediocre offensive line. Our line was beyond poor. For a rookie trying to develope nfl vision behind a offensive line that's causing you to shuffle left and right 3 yards into your own backfield is a recipe for disaster. Just look at some of his runs like the oakland touchdown wbere he had to take on a defender head on 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage before breaking another two tackles and bowling his way into thee end zone.

Just watch with an much improved line Booker is going to be a stud power runner that punishes defender's for attempting to tackle him.

if he starts running into defenders instead of his blockers, no one will be happier about it than me. . .

:beer:

Canmore
04-15-2017, 12:01 AM

I have been a believer the past three seasons that we are improving the offensive line and the result has been offensive. (No pun intended.) I want to see results and they quite simply have sucked. We have NO left tackle. Schofield??? PLEASE! We will see how the rest of the line holds up. I am not a believer.

VonDoom
04-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Chris Harris talking today:

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 18m18 minutes ago

Chris Harris on Joe Woods: "Him getting elevated to D-coordinator is the perfect fit for us and what we're trying to do."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 18m18 minutes ago

Chris Harris Jr.: "Hopefully I'm blitzing more."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 17m17 minutes ago

Chris Harris Jr. echoes what Vance Joseph said at the owners meeting about changing things up on the opening series.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 17m17 minutes ago

Harris on D's slow starts last yr: "These teams keep repeating the same types of plays against us. ... We got a lot of new stuff now."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 17m17 minutes ago

Harris on Broncos' new DBs coach Marcus Robertson: "It's good to have guys who played in the league, and he's seen us a lot, too."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 16m16 minutes ago

Broncos' CB @ChrisHarrisJr said the defense is keeping the foundation built by Wade Phillips but "taking it to another level."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 16m16 minutes ago

Harris: "I think our run defense is going to be so much better now that they're going to have to throw against us."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 15m15 minutes ago

Harris said adding Zach Kerr and Domata Peko will improve the Broncos run defense. "We just weren't big enough. We didn't have enough beef."

VonDoom
04-17-2017, 01:17 PM

Harris on Broncos' draft: "I like playmakers. We definitely need a guy that can play RB, receiver and returner. ..(oh hey, I can think of 1)

Harris on QBs: "We thought Trev had a great year last year. The dude played injuried. Paxton, it's going to be a huge year for him."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 15m15 minutes ago

Chris Harris Jr.: Lorenzo Doss is ready to be the No. 4 cornerback.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 13m13 minutes ago

Chris Harris wants to keep stacking all-pros. Knows team won't succeed without him and secondary balling out.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 13m13 minutes ago

#Broncos Chris Harris said "we have plenty of leaders. We will talk mess to offense, talk mess to each other." @DenverChannel

VonDoom
04-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Emmanuel Sanders:

Emmanuel Sanders: "I believe it's going to be a pass-happy offense."

Emmanuel Sanders says he can provide more in being on the same page with guys. Also wants offense to play with swagger & confidence.

Emmanuel Sanders: "The ball's going to come. I've got to catch it and make plays."

Sanders, on the QB decision: "The earlier we can get clarity, the better," but then adds that he doesn't want to see the process rushed.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 6m6 minutes ago

ESanders on how he can bring more offensive juice: "I dont know if I could pound my chest any more after plays. I do that enough.'' #9sports

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Emmanuel Sanders: "Do I see myself as a leader? Yeah."

Vic Lombardi‏Verified account @VicLombardi 3m3 minutes ago

Who's the leader of this offense? "Right now it's Demaryius. But I see myself leading as well". Says wants to host passing camp in Houston.

Emmanuel Sanders said he built a new weight room at his house in Houston so he could work out any time he wanted, even at 11 p.m.

Emmanuel Sanders said that Paxton Lynch texted him about a passing camp ... planning on getting it done. Siemian will be there, too.

Emmanuel Sanders, on the draft: "We need help all around the board on the offensive line." Said he likes "a lot" of receivers & TEs, too.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Emmanuel Sanders said he hopes he can see some slot work in this offense, while continuing to do most of his work on the outside

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 40s41 seconds ago

Emmanuel Sanders said in recent days he's thought about "how incredible" Dan Rooney was ... "just an amazing man."

NightTerror218
04-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Look at that lynch reached out to get a passing camp.

Freyaka
04-17-2017, 02:03 PM
Look at that lynch reached out to get a passing camp.

Hopefully that's a good sign.

I saw this today and was a bit less hopeful that he's going to show much improvement this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/356769/broncos-concerned-with-lynchs-work-habits?ls=roto:DEN:topheadlines

In a radio interview, ex-NFL personnel man Bryan Broaddus stated that he's heard the Broncos have concerns about Paxton Lynch's work ethic and study habits.
Broaddus is no longer an NFL team decision maker, but he maintains connections throughout the league and still works for the Cowboys as a media scout. "I talked to some guys in Denver," said Broaddus. "They're having a problem with Paxton Lynch right now because they can't get him to buy into the things like Dak Prescott bought in. Early in, late out, that kind of thing." Last year's 26th overall pick, Lynch will compete with Trevor Siemian to start for the second straight offseason. Siemian will be the favorite entering training camp.

VonDoom
04-17-2017, 03:23 PM

I saw this today and was a bit less hopeful that he's going to show much improvement this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/356769/broncos-concerned-with-lynchs-work-habits?ls=roto:DEN:topheadlines

Klis was going after this guy on Twitter yesterday - he said the "source" is a Cowboys web writer and would have no idea what Paxton Lynch's work habits are like. So I don't know if we can put stock in that.

NightTerror218
04-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Klis was going after this guy on Twitter yesterday - he said the "source" is a Cowboys web writer and would have no idea what Paxton Lynch's work habits are like. So I don't know if we can put stock in that.

I saw that. Basically a who the f are you and how would you know.

NightTerror218
04-17-2017, 06:10 PM

Here is a quote from lynch presser

Obviously I believe in myself to be the starter this year, but I'm going to work hard just like I did last year," Lynch said. "I'm going to learn the offense, get extra work with these guys when I can, be in the building as much as I can at this time. That's what I'm aiming for. That's what I want to do."

After a year in the NFL, Lynch seems ready to take the next step in his career. He said he feels more comfortable - both in regards to the playbook and around the facility. That's already evident to his teammates, whom Lynch saw when he returned to Denver a week before offseason workouts began.

"I think [the workouts] are very important," Lynch said. "Any chance I get to be around the guys and to be around the coaches, I jump at. That was one of the reasons I was here early. I was kind of itching to get back. I got back as soon as I could."

DT88TheGreat
04-17-2017, 08:21 PM

You are reaching. I really don't like when people click on click bait articles. This story is fake news at it's finest.

slim
04-17-2017, 09:31 PM
IDK, Lynch didn't really blow me away this off-season.

Hawgdriver
04-17-2017, 10:45 PM
IDK, Lynch didn't really blow me away this off-season.

It's like you didn't even watch the games this offseason, Sli__.

DT88TheGreat
04-18-2017, 06:17 AM
When Vance says the offense needs more juice he wasn't lying, do you know that our offense only had 3 touchdowns in the entire month of december? and only 36 total point's for the month.... That's 12 points per game and majority of them points are field goals. Wow

DT88TheGreat
04-18-2017, 06:22 AM
Here is a quote from lynch presser

Obviously I believe in myself to be the starter this year, but I'm going to work hard just like I did last year," Lynch said. "I'm going to learn the offense, get extra work with these guys when I can, be in the building as much as I can at this time. That's what I'm aiming for. That's what I want to do."

After a year in the NFL, Lynch seems ready to take the next step in his career. He said he feels more comfortable - both in regards to the playbook and around the facility. That's already evident to his teammates, whom Lynch saw when he returned to Denver a week before offseason workouts began.

"I think [the workouts] are very important," Lynch said. "Any chance I get to be around the guys and to be around the coaches, I jump at. That was one of the reasons I was here early. I was kind of itching to get back. I got back as soon as I could."

Sanders said lynch is the one who reached out and set up passing drills with him and DT and company. I think Lynch is becoming a pro, and with Sanders said the offense is going to be pass happy out of the shotgun is really giving Paxton the advantage since that's his style of play.

I am hoping that the OL isn't what holds this offense back. I have a feeling the QB position will sure itself up.

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 09:14 AM

And it could be that the guy has no clue what he's talking about, but the old saying goes "where there is smoke, there's fire" well there has been a lot of "smoke" regarding Paxton Lynch's work ethic lately. It could just be that this dude is out here talking and has no clue, or it could be more.

We'll have to see what type of news comes out of camp regarding Paxton and his progress.

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 09:18 AM
You are reaching. I really don't like when people click on click bait articles. This story is fake news at it's finest.

If it was the only time we've heard anything about Paxton's work ethic, you'd be right. This isn't the first time someone has claimed Paxton's work ethic is lacking. Obviously I'm taking it with a grain of salt and not assuming it's 100 percent gospel message, but it's not the first report of it's kind and if there is truth in it (I'm not claiming there is) it's not something you want to see out of a first round draft pick.

Mike
04-18-2017, 09:29 AM
I am not believing anything til I see it. Besides, I don't know that work ethic was the knock on Lynch, I think it was intelligence.

Whatever, I can't count last season against Lynch....just too much of a shitty situation. I still think Siemian is the better QB right now, but I hope Lynch comes in and balls.

Hawgdriver
04-18-2017, 09:48 AM
I am not believing anything til I see it. Besides, I don't know that work ethic was the knock on Lynch, I think it was intelligence.

Whatever, I can't count last season against Lynch....just too much of a shitty situation. I still think Siemian is the better QB right now, but I hope Lynch comes in and balls.

Same here!

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 09:52 AM

I don't really care which of them it is, but whichever one wins out had better ball out or get off the field. I want a competent QB, that's all I ask for. Personally I feel like TS gives us the best shot of that, but I'm fine with being wrong if that's what it takes.

NightTerror218
04-18-2017, 11:50 AM
If it was the only time we've heard anything about Paxton's work ethic, you'd be right. This isn't the first time someone has claimed Paxton's work ethic is lacking. Obviously I'm taking it with a grain of salt and not assuming it's 100 percent gospel message, but it's not the first report of it's kind and if there is truth in it (I'm not claiming there is) it's not something you want to see out of a first round draft pick.

Lynch defended by teammate about work ethic. First into meeting.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Broncos-player-on-QB-Paxton-Lynch-First-one-in-meetings-52357159
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Lynch defended by teammate about work ethic. First into meeting.

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Broncos-player-on-QB-Paxton-Lynch-First-one-in-meetings-52357159
via http://cbssportsapp.com

Well, ok. We'll see what happens going forward.

Poet
04-18-2017, 01:49 PM
Well, ok. We'll see what happens going forward.

That feeling was recently clouded upon Bryan Broaddus, a staff writer for the Dallas Cowboys, claiming some within the Broncos' organization are "having a problem" with Lynch's work ethic and study habits. Multiple media members, including Klis, shot down the report soon after it emerged.

What's next for the Denver Broncos? Don’t miss out on any news, take a second to sign up for our FREE Broncos newsletter!

By all accounts, Lynch has worked diligently to improve this offseason, holing up with quarterback specialist Charlie Taaffe and refining his mechanics. He's made apparent strides in year two as the former first-round pick prepares to battle Trevor Siemian for the starting job.

In a press conference last week, Lynch suggested he can win the gig because of his work ethic.

Let his work ethic free us from the oppressive chains of TS! :D

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 02:05 PM
That feeling was recently clouded upon Bryan Broaddus, a staff writer for the Dallas Cowboys, claiming some within the Broncos' organization are "having a problem" with Lynch's work ethic and study habits. Multiple media members, including Klis, shot down the report soon after it emerged.

What's next for the Denver Broncos? Don’t miss out on any news, take a second to sign up for our FREE Broncos newsletter!

By all accounts, Lynch has worked diligently to improve this offseason, holing up with quarterback specialist Charlie Taaffe and refining his mechanics. He's made apparent strides in year two as the former first-round pick prepares to battle Trevor Siemian for the starting job.

In a press conference last week, Lynch suggested he can win the gig because of his work ethic.

Let his work ethic free us from the oppressive chains of TS! :D

TS could come out and become the universal God of style, you never know.

Like I said, I don't care which one it is. My obvious preference is TS, but I just want a freaking QB who can take us to the promised land repeatedly.

Poet
04-18-2017, 02:07 PM
TS could come out and become the universal God of style, you never know.

Like I said, I don't care which one it is. My obvious preference is TS, but I just want a freaking QB who can take us to the promised land repeatedly.

I feel you, man. If TS decided to become the next Drew Brees I wouldn't be opposed, haha. If Lynch wanted to become a younger version of Rodgers I'd be fine with that, too.

Freyaka
04-18-2017, 02:10 PM
I feel you, man. If TS decided to become the next Drew Brees I wouldn't be opposed, haha. If Lynch wanted to become a younger version of Rodgers I'd be fine with that, too.

Yea, I mean, whatever, just give me a QB and we'll be good.

I'm so fricken ready for this season to get on with it already so we can get a better idea of what is coming up for us this year. I'm pretty excited about the draft though. I'm eager to see how this team changes during the next two weeks.

Poet
04-18-2017, 02:11 PM

I'm so fricken ready for this season to get on with it already so we can get a better idea of what is coming up for us this year. I'm pretty excited about the draft though. I'm eager to see how this team changes during the next two weeks.

I'm operating under the assumption that I'm going to be missing a lot of the upcoming season. It sucks.

Mike
04-18-2017, 03:35 PM

Give me a good oline and we'll be ok. Unless the problems we had last year were really the result of poor coaching or our new coaches can spin gold out of shit...I have really negative feelings going in to the season.

Freyaka
04-19-2017, 07:04 AM
Give me a good oline and we'll be ok. Unless the problems we had last year were really the result of poor coaching or our new coaches can spin gold out of shit...I have really negative feelings going in to the season.

It is poor coaching. I can say that with confidence... Look at every TE Clancy Barone ever coached, they all sucked at blocking...He was a TE coach that got put into a position he had no rights to be in. Our current coaching staff is better qualified for the job. I think we'll be fine. We've bolstered the positions of need other than LT and I think we'll be alright.

VonDoom
04-19-2017, 01:18 PM
More pressers from today - Darian Stewart:

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 12m12 minutes ago

Darian Stewart said that the addition of new DB coaches Marcus Robertson & Johnnie Lynn bought "a lot of smarts" to the DB room.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 11m11 minutes ago

Darian Stewart on Joe Woods promotion to DC: "I felt no better person ready for the opportunity." #9sports

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 10m10 minutes ago

Darian Stewart: "We all came back with fresh minds, man, ready to work."

Brandon Krisztal‏ @BKDenverSports 10m10 minutes ago

Darian Stewart: “playoffs are expected from this group"

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 9m9 minutes ago

#Broncos Darian Stewart on Vance Joseph "He's a leader man. He's ready to work." @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 8m8 minutes ago

.@darianstewart26 on run defense: "That was our weakest point last year. It was our biggest point of emphasis, to get it right this year."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

#Broncos Stewart on Talib not facing discipline. "It absolutely helps. You can't replace him" @DenverChannel

Darian Stewart, on why Aqib Talib is respected in the locker room: "If you want some honesty, go to Talib. He's a straight shooter."

VonDoom
04-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 12m12 minutes ago

Darian Stewart: "Playoffs are expected from this group. Missing it last year hurt."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 11m11 minutes ago

Darian Stewart says the pass defense gets better by going "back to the basics."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 10m10 minutes ago

#Broncos Darian Stewart on possibility of leading league in pass defense three straight years. "We are ready to be legendary" @DenverChannel

Stewart, on adv. of having DBs together since '15: "There's going to be a lot of plays made just because of us being comfortable together."

Darian Stewart says after being a Pro Bowler last season, "this year, my goal is All-Pro."

MOtorboat
04-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Darian Stewart, on why Aqib Talib is respected in the locker room: "If you want some honesty, go to Talib. He's a straight shooter."

Hahahaha!

underrated29
04-19-2017, 01:23 PM
Hahahaha!

You think he did that on purpose? I hope so. A little razzing

VonDoom
04-19-2017, 01:24 PM
TJ Ward:

T.J. Ward: Vance Joseph "is calm ... he expects what should be expected from certain players, and more from other players."

T.J. Ward: This year's offseason "is the exact opposite" of last offseason ... "in the dungeon, grinding."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 42s42 seconds ago

.@BossWard43 on being in a contract year: "I'm definitely aware of it. If I do things the right way, it'll handle itself."

VonDoom
04-19-2017, 01:24 PM
Hahahaha!

I laughed when I was posting it. Great choice of words.

DT88TheGreat
04-20-2017, 05:40 AM
The players are liking Vance.... So far. Sounds good! Hoping he can install a culture of toughness and attitude on offense, the defense will have that mentality, im not worried about that side of the ball.

Freyaka
04-20-2017, 09:00 AM
You think he did that on purpose? I hope so. A little razzing

Oh I think pun was absolutely intended :D

NightTerror218
04-20-2017, 01:19 PM
TJ Ward:

T.J. Ward: Vance Joseph "is calm ... he expects what should be expected from certain players, and more from other players."

T.J. Ward: This year's offseason "is the exact opposite" of last offseason ... "in the dungeon, grinding."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 42s42 seconds ago

.@BossWard43 on being in a contract year: "I'm definitely aware of it. If I do things the right way, it'll handle itself."

I think he gets extension. He sets tone in secondary and secondary plays different with him out of game. Reason he has been a snap count leader in secondary.

DT88TheGreat
04-20-2017, 02:22 PM
I think he gets extension. He sets tone in secondary and secondary plays different with him out of game. Reason he has been a snap count leader in secondary.

With the drafting of a SS and a FS in parks and Simmons the writing is probably on the wal for Ward and eventually Stewart unless the young ones flame out.

underrated29
04-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Id love Ward to get an offer but he wont. We extended Dstew for a reason and not TJ...Simmonds will replace him and so will parks...We have looked at late round S and I expect us to go there in the 7th or udfa...Yes, we have looked at the baller 1st rd safties too, but more incase they fall, not because we want.

NightTerror218
04-20-2017, 06:52 PM
With the drafting of a SS and a FS in parks and Simmons the writing is probably on the wal for Ward and eventually Stewart unless the young ones flame out.

Stewart has simmons on his tailcoats. Parks has not been much more than specials teams so far. Simmons has flashed a lot. Ward is almost an annual pro bowler and under 30. He will prob stay around until parks starts to press him for playing time. But when ward is healthy and he is taking 90% of snaps. I do not see him being replaced by a mid rounder who has not flashed much on field.

Ward snap counts
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WardT.99/fantasy/2016

DT88TheGreat
04-20-2017, 11:25 PM
Yeah for this year, if the young one's step up this year or at least one of them plays out standing in his back up role then I feel ward will be expendable. If ward has a dominant year and the youngins are just average then he will probably be extended on a 2 year deal. Hopefully nothing longer.

NightTerror218
04-21-2017, 12:02 AM
Yeah for this year, if the young one's step up this year or at least one of them plays out standing in his back up role then I feel ward will be expendable. If ward has a dominant year and the youngins are just average then he will probably be extended on a 2 year deal. Hopefully nothing longer.

Simmons is a FS. Parks is SS. Ward is a box safety. Parks would have to ball out. Simmons imo is on track to take over for stewart.

dogfish
04-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Simmons is a FS. Parks is SS. Ward is a box safety. Parks would have to ball out. Simmons imo is on track to take over for stewart.

the thing is, though, stewart can play either spot. . . if they have simmons tabbed as a starter going forward, he can play the centerfielder role, and stewart can play more in the box. . .

Poet
04-21-2017, 11:55 AM
the thing is, though, stewart can play either spot. . . if they have simmons tabbed as a starter going forward, he can play the centerfielder role, and stewart can play more in the box. . .

#versatilesafety
#box
#coverage
#bighits
#dogfish

NightTerror218
04-21-2017, 03:18 PM

Ward is better then stewart and you are talking about the best secodary 3 years running. Unless one of those 4 lose a step or another beats them out i doubt elways messes with it unless it comes to money and backup is not a talent drop.