PDA

View Full Version : Some season ticket holders refused renewal.

AgentOrange
03-12-2017, 11:46 AM
I suppose this may help get rid of those who hold tickets primarily for the reason of reselling them. However, I think some sort of advance notice of how this is being enforced might have been appropriate.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/some-broncos-fans-stunned-to-learn-they-wont-be-allowed-to-renew-season-ticket-license

Simple Jaded
03-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Probably getting sick of all the Steelers fans at the games but how would they know if the people buying the seats are not the people using the seats?

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Probably getting sick of all the Steelers fans at the games but how would they know if the people buying the seats are not the people using the seats?

I'm sure they can track which seats are getting put up on places like stubhub.

Simple Jaded
03-12-2017, 12:45 PM
I'm sure they can track which seats are getting put up on places like stubhub.

Good point.

Poet
03-12-2017, 02:39 PM
At some point I do want to go out to a game - how brutal are the tickets to get?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 02:42 PM
At some point I do want to go out to a game - how brutal are the tickets to get?
Depends on who they're playing

Poet
03-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Depends on who they're playing

A few months ahead of the game there were tickets against the Patriots available, and they weren't horribly expensive. I almost bought them but held off.

Though we lost, I regret it.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 03:19 PM
A few months ahead of the game there were tickets against the Patriots available, and they weren't horribly expensive. I almost bought them but held off.

Though we lost, I regret it.

You can usually find tickets which are affordable up until a week or two before the game if it's not a prime time game against a marquee opponent

BeefStew25
03-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Oh wow you guys aren't season ticket holders? Huh.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Oh wow you guys aren't season ticket holders? Huh.

I live in Idaho.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 03:31 PM
tao was stunned. He said he’s been a loyal fan for decades and so has his father.

“He drives all the way from Glenwood Springs, which is not easy to travel during winter weather,” Itao said. “He makes the trip out here for most of the games.”

Itao disputes the Broncos’ claim that he didn’t attend a single game this past season. He said he has season tickets for four seats and that he attended at least five games using two of those seats.
has 4 seats, only used two of them for half of the season.

People like him are the problem.

Poet
03-12-2017, 03:34 PM
I live in Idaho.

I live in Illinois. Which starts with I...just like Idaho...

We're brothers.

It would be pretty cool to be a season ticket holder - I really do need to make it out to a game. I've only been to a preseason NFL game. Not a 'real' one.

BeefStew25
03-12-2017, 03:44 PM
I live in Idaho.

Oh. I live in Florida.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 03:47 PM
has 4 seats, only used two of them for half of the season.

People like him are the problem.

Then take away 2 of his 4 season tickets. If he actually uses two of them regularly, it's kinda BS to have them all taken away.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Then take away 2 of his 4 season tickets. If he actually uses two of them regularly, it's kinda BS to have them all taken away.

i dont think so. The guy actively sold his tickets for most of the season. He should have given two seats up, when he knew he was never going to use them. I only sell tickets to broncos fans, and that is if i cant go. And i don't even have season tix. I get my half price tix at beginning of every year.

Poet
03-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Oh. I live in Florida.

You fly out a lot?

BeefStew25
03-12-2017, 03:54 PM
You fly out a lot?

I didn't this year. I was basking in super bowl glory. Years past a couple times a year.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 03:55 PM
i dont think so. The guy actively sold his tickets for most of the season. He should have given two seats up, when he knew he was never going to use them. I only sell tickets to broncos fans, and that is if i cant go. And i don't even have season tix. I get my half price tix at beginning of every year.

I guess it depends on what the Broncos' aim is. If it's just to punish fans for selling tickets, then sure, get rid of them all. But if it's simply to give them to fans who will actually use them, then I don't see it as fair to take tickets away from fans who do use them. Absolutely take away the two tickets they don't use, but to me it's just petty to revoke all 4. A pretty horrible way to treat two loyal fans to be honest.

I will echo what AO said that at the very least they should have given some advance warning that they would revoke season tix if fans continued to re-sell them. Blindsiding them like that it just a really shitty thing to do IMO.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 03:57 PM
I didn't this year. I was basking in super bowl glory. Years past a couple times a year.

I've thought about buying season tickets, but I'm not sure I could plan on flying to Denver once or twice a year. I also don't want the hastle of reselling tickets I can't use

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 04:03 PM
I guess it depends on what the Broncos' aim is. If it's just to punish fans for selling tickets, then sure, get rid of them all. But if it's simply to give them to fans who will actually use them, then I don't see it as fair to take tickets away from fans who do use them. Absolutely take away the two tickets they don't use, but to me it's just petty to revoke all 4. A pretty horrible way to treat two loyal fans to be honest.

its a serious problem out here, where people with a large amount of season tickets, sell their unused seats every single game, regardless of they need the seat or not. I know some people who brag about making money from season tickets.

There is a 40 year waiting list just to get season tickets. i am on it.

Something had to be done about it.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 04:05 PM
its a serious problem out here, where people with a large amount of season tickets, sell their unused seats every single game, regardless of they need the seat or not.

There is a 40 year waiting list just to get season tickets. i know because i am on it.

Something had to be done about it.

And I don't have any issue with tickets being taken away from people who literally never go to games and only resell them. And like I said, for fans who use some and only sell some, take away the ones they only sell. I just think it's a crappy thing to do to revoke tickets that fans actually use for over half the games in any given year. And again, at least give some sort of advance warning before implementing something so drastic.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 04:07 PM
And I don't have any issue with tickets being taken away from people who literally never go to games and only resell them. And like I said, for fans who use some and only sell some, take away the ones they only sell. I just think it's a crappy thing to do to revoke tickets that fans actually use for over half the games in any given year. And again, at least give some sort of advance warning before implementing something so drastic.
they should have announced it the beginning of this season, i agree.

And maybe offer something in return for people who give up their unused season tickets. To incentivize them to do so. ( signed jerseys, etc)

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 04:10 PM
more from article

Itao said he went to Super Bowl 50 earlier in the year, and that his wife purchased a couple of commemorative jackets, one for him and one for his father.

He admits that he sold tickets for two of the four seats, but added that many other fans do the same thing. He said he can’t believe the Broncos won’t allow him to renew his season ticket license.

Which is the problem.

This guy only needed 2, one for him and his wife/ his father.

The other two he was just using to sell to make money.

Poet
03-12-2017, 04:16 PM

You sell the tickets to friends and family?

Poet
03-12-2017, 04:16 PM
I want the tickets to stay Orange, if you will.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 04:17 PM
more from article

Which is the problem.

This guy only needed 2, one for him and his wife/ his father.

The other two he was just using to sell to make money.

I'm not disagreeing with that. And like I said, take away those two seats and let him keep the 2 he uses. That seems like a more than fair compromise that accomplishes both reducing tickets that get resold and not alienating fans who do use tickets for themselves.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Apparently Broncos did an audit and found over 2,000 people that had season tickets but didn't attend a game last year.

thats a ridicolous amount of seats not to be in hands of people who want to go.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Smyth said the team knows who’s been selling all their tickets by tracking secondary market sales. Prior to the ho-hum 2016 season, Broncos tickets sold on the secondary market for two to three times their face value at an average of $454, according to TicketIQ.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/09/denver-broncos-season-tickets-wait-list/

BeefStew25
03-12-2017, 04:27 PM
You sell the tickets to friends and family?

No. I sell them to the highest bidder.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 04:40 PM
I live in TX and I try to get to 2-3 games per year. Last year I only made it to one, but that was an anomaly. I don't like them doing this with no warning either. I'm already paid up for next year so I assume I'm safe.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Apparently Broncos did an audit and found over 2,000 people that had season tickets but didn't attend a game last year.

thats a ridicolous amount of seats not to be in hands of people who want to go.

And those 2000 that didn't go to a single game I'm totally fine with being revoked. That will go a long way toward curbing the issue of tickets being resold and the logjam on the waiting list. Hopefully they reconsider the people who actually go to games and had them revoked after the press coverage it's getting.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 04:49 PM
And those 2000 that didn't go to a single game I'm totally fine with being revoked. That will go a long way toward curbing the issue of tickets being resold and the logjam on the waiting list. Hopefully they reconsider the people who actually go to games and had them revoked after the press coverage it's getting.
I wish they would do some type of follow up first. For instance, what if I had gotten sick or injured and simply could not make it to a game this year? I hope the Broncos take situations like that into account.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 04:53 PM
I wish they would do some type of follow up first. For instance, what if I had gotten sick or injured and simply could not make it to a game this year? I hope the Broncos take situations like that into account.

Definitely fair. Maybe a better compromise would be that if tickets go unused for a whole season, put your account on probation, then revoke if you go 2 years without using them.

Now that they have announced this though, I'm not sure how much it will really stop scaplers in the future. Now you know if you at least go to one game you are free to scalp the other 7 and still make money.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:02 PM
The problem is the inflation of prices in the secondary ticket market.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:05 PM
this has been needed for years.

Frankly i am glad. People can give whatever sob story they want, if you dont go to the games, you give up your spot.

Unless they were military, who were required to be somewhere else, i dont have much sympathy.

I saw people selling tickets for 5 grand to the playoffs.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:13 PM
this has been needed for years.

Frankly i am glad. People can give whatever sob story they want, if you dont go to the games, you give up your spot.

Unless they were military, who were required to be somewhere else, i dont have much sympathy.

I saw people selling tickets for 5 grand to the playoffs.
The fact that you think it's a good idea has convinced me that it's a bad idea.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:14 PM
There needed to be a proper promulgation.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-12-2017, 05:18 PM
The Broncos told Denver7 there may be special circumstances where season ticket holders were not able to attend any games in 2016.

“They might be serving in the military, had health issues or a personal family situation,” said Patrick Smyth. “Those fans can contact the ticket office to get it resolved. They may have to provide some documentation.”

The ticket office number is (720) 258-3333.

Smyth said fans can also communicate via email. That address is: Tickets@broncos.nfl.net

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/some-broncos-fans-stunned-to-learn-they-wont-be-allowed-to-renew-season-ticket-license

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:19 PM
The fact that you think it's a good idea has convinced me that it's a bad idea.

how many season tickets do you have?

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:20 PM
how many season tickets do you have?

What difference does it make?

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:23 PM
What difference does it make?

I would say its a perfectly valid question.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:24 PM
I would say its a perfectly valid question.

If you can convince me that it's relevant I'll tell you how many.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:25 PM
if you have more then what your family/friends would use, and you said earlier you only went to one game last year. I would say this is exactly why so many people are waiting on the list. you sold what, 90% of your tickets last season?

Why should fans have to wait?

My issue is with the people who reserve four and only use two. I dont know if thats you. Which is why i asked.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:28 PM
if you have more then what your family/friends would use, and you said earlier you only went to one game last year. I would say this is exactly why so many people are waiting on the list. you sold what, 90% of your tickets last season?

Why should fans have to wait?
Hmmmm if this were in the politics forum I would say this sounds very un-libertarian of you. We all had to wait our turn. Besides, If I gave you a number the next thing you'd want to know is if I used them all every game. I'm not convinced. Sorry.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:29 PM
un libertarian? Like a private business being able to terminate seasonal seat licenses based on people selling them?

lol okay then.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:36 PM
un libertarian? Like a private business being able to terminate seasonal seat licenses based on people selling them?

lol okay then.
I'm all for private business being able to do what it wants. I'm a capitalist. Your argument, however, sounds suspiciously close to "from each according to his means to each according to his needs." Had you argued that it was the businesses' right as a private enterprise to do this I might have been more inclined to agree with you.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:36 PM

lol okay then.

He' simply saying that the buyer can buy as much as they want, and on one hand, that is something pertinent to someone like you.

On the other hand, a business does have its rights as well. But, you are arguing against the buyer.

The fact of the matter is that this isn't really a bad plan. The Broncos want to make sure that Bronco fans are getting into their stadium. However, promulgation, or warning, is a good thing so it gives people time to change their conduct.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:37 PM
He' simply saying that the buyer can buy as much as they want, and on one hand, that is something pertinent to someone like you.

On the other hand, a business does have its rights as well. But, you are arguing against the buyer.

The fact of the matter is that this isn't really a bad plan. The Broncos want to make sure that Bronco fans are getting into their stadium. However, promulgation, or warning, is a good thing so it gives people time to change their conduct.
Said much better than me.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm all for private business being able to do what it wants. I'm a capitalist. Your argument, however, sounds suspiciously close to "from each according to his means to each according to his needs." Had you argued that it was the businesses' right as a private enterprise to do this I might have been more inclined to agree with you.

His argument is nowhere near to each according to his needs." Those words simply meant that people should be allowed to do what they're good at, or what they want to do, and that they would have access to the things that let them live that lifestyle.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Said much better than me.

Not really. Not at all. I understand both of your viewpoints. I just simply think that policy changes -especially when they are made to a community populace, like fans- are best announced.

A loose comparison is we get warnings - I got one a few months ago for having a tailight out. I took care of it.

spikerman
03-12-2017, 05:42 PM
His argument is nowhere near to each according to his needs." Those words simply meant that people should be allowed to do what they're good at, or what they want to do, and that they would have access to the things that let them live that lifestyle.

I disagree but since this isn't P&R I won't say anything else.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:44 PM
I disagree but since this isn't P&R I won't say anything else.

Well, I love you, and I would eat salad for you to live, but from the academic and scholarship standpoint, that's what those words mean. Marx would probably root for the Patriots, ironically.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Though, to be honest, it's sort of scummy to make profit off of season tickets. Like, you bought something, with no effort, and you're selling it to make money. You did nothing.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:46 PM
I think to put it most blunty/simply, Shane is mad that he has to wait for his season tickets, and he's fine with as many fans as possible being stripped of theirs so he can get moved up the list. I think you guys are looking too deeply into it trying to compare it to his libretarian views.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:48 PM
I think to put it most blunty/simply, Shane is mad that he has to wait for his season tickets, and he's fine with as many fans as possible being stripped of theirs so he can get moved up the list. I think you guys are looking too deeply into it trying to compare it to his libretarian views.

Shane, irrespective of the particulars in this situation, would you like to be stripped of tickets retroactively?

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Though, to be honest, it's sort of scummy to make profit off of season tickets. Like, you bought something, with no effort, and you're selling it to make money. You did nothing.

Some people can only afford the season tix that way though. Yeah it might be scummy, but if I want to watch a team play in person, and my two choices are:

A. Spend a shit ton of money on single game tickets from the secondary market

B. Buy season tix, go to a few games, and sell the rest to break even or even pocket a bit

I can't say B wouldn't be a very attractive choice for me. It's tough, but I see why people do it.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
Some people can only afford the season tix that way though. Yeah it might be scummy, but if I want to watch a team play in person, and my two choices are:

A. Spend a shit ton of money on single game tickets from the secondary market

B. Buy season tix, go to a few games, and sell the rest to break even or even pocket a bit

I can't say B wouldn't be a very attractive choice for me. It's tough, but I see why people do it.

I know Bears fans who pocket a couple thousand a year for their season tickets. I don't begrudge people getting their money back - but it shouldn't be supplemental income.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
This makes me Leary of ever buying season tickets.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
This makes me Leary of ever buying season tickets.

Wat...son?

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
The Broncos have always been pretty fair when it comes to ticket prices and including their fans ( they even froze prices for this year), so sorry i don't really care when they decide to stop people from using their season tickets as a revenue stream.

Enjoy the inflated secondary market like the rest of us, that season ticket holders helped create by selling tickets for years at high prices. Which i believe is what the Broncos are actually targeting here.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
The Broncos have always been pretty fair when it comes to ticket prices and including their fans, so sorry i don't really care when they decide to stop people from using their season tickets as a revenue stream.

Enjoy the inflated secondary market like the rest of us, that season ticket holders helped create by selling tickets for years at high prices. Which i believe is what the Broncos are actually targeting here.

So you don't care if you're punished retroactively, without warning?

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
I know Bears fans who pocket a couple thousand a year for their season tickets. I don't begrudge people getting their money back - but it shouldn't be supplemental income.

Here's how I see it. If the team isn't stopping you from doing it, go for it. But if the team wants to stop people from doing it, I have no issue with that either. If the team is going to let me buy the tickets, I'm going to do with them as I please. But if they are going to tell me that the new condition is that I don't resell, then I will either abide or give my tickets up.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:53 PM
The Broncos have always been pretty fair when it comes to ticket prices and including their fans ( they even freezed prices for this year), so sorry i don't really care when they decide to stop people from using their season tickets as a revenue stream.

I don't think you give a crap about how it affects people who currently have season tickets as long as it moves you up the list. Am I wrong?

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Here's how I see it. If the team isn't stopping you from doing it, go for it. But if the team wants to stop people from doing it, I have no issue with that either. If the team is going to let me buy the tickets, I'm going to do with them as I please. But if they are going to tell me that the new condition is that I don't resell, then I will either abide or give my tickets up.

I agree with you. If a team doesn't care, then make the money if you want. I think it's shitty, but it's allowed. But if a team wants to stop fans from doing it, I get it. If the team is going to change policies on its customers with severe, or relatively severe sanctions, they should be given a heads up.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Shane, irrespective of the particulars in this situation, would you like to be stripped of tickets retroactively?

If i didn't go to the games, then what argument would i have to keep them?

They are seasonal renewals of ticket licenses. They are not a lifetime privilege.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
I agree with you. If a team doesn't care, then make the money if you want. I think it's shitty, but it's allowed. But if a team wants to stop fans from doing it, I get it. If the team is going to change policies on its customers with severe, or relatively severe sanctions, they should be given a heads up.

#stylebrothersdoitagain

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM

They are seasonal renewals of ticket licenses. They are not a lifetime privilege.

The fact that you paid for them, and weren't told that revocation would be a consequence until after the fact.

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:56 PM

You're ducking the question. Do you believe it is fair to get punished, retroactively, and without warning? Yes, no, or add a qualifier.

ShaneFalco
The fact that you paid for them, and weren't told that revocation would be a consequence until after the fact.

actually this is all stated in the license agreement.

Poet
#stylebrothersdoitagain

#greatpostersalive

Poet
03-12-2017, 05:57 PM

Do you accept a minor or one time warning? Is that promulgation? Do you believe in promulgation?

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:58 PM

Which is meaningless if they never enforce it. If they are going to start enforcing it, that should be made clear before retroactive punishment is handed out.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 05:58 PM
I don't think you give a crap about how it affects people who currently have season tickets as long as it moves you up the list. Am I wrong?

You're ducking this one too, Shane. I'll ask again, am I wrong in this assessment?

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM
In their ticket agreement, Broncos season tickets are revocable licenses granted on a yearly basis at the sole discretion of the team.

“After careful review and consideration of our nearly 22,000 season ticket accounts, we are informing a number of season ticket holders that their licenses will not be renewed for the 2017 season based on their tickets not being used by them for any game in 2016,'' the Broncos said in a statement. " These decisions were made to reward our loyal season ticket holders, who have helped us to the longest home sellout streak in the NFL, and the many dedicated Broncos fans on our season ticket waiting list of nearly 75,000 people.”

http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/broncos-audit-gives-fans-on-season-ticket-waiting-list-a-chance/421104215

NightTerror218
03-12-2017, 06:00 PM
I think part of the reason is the very high demand and they can track how often the seats are vacant. If this guy sold a few this year and went to a few games but his history shows he goes to 1 or two games a year and never uses all 4. Screw him there so many people who have been on the list for years that would go to games.

I doubt broncos deny renewal to a loyal person who goes often. But a person who rarely goes and never uses all 4 seats.

I have been to 1 home game. Evwry time i have tried to go to a game when i am visiting family in denver ticket prices are $200 plus per ticket (i know that all depends on which team is playing).

Poet
Which is meaningless if they never enforce it. If they are going to start enforcing it, that should be made clear before retroactive punishment is handed out.

And it is important to note that we are not arguing that Denver lacks the power to do this; the difference between can and should is important.

ShaneFalco
You're ducking the question. Do you believe it is fair to get punished, retroactively, and without warning? Yes, no, or add a qualifier.

Without warning is a bit harsh, i already stated that earlier in the thread.

It should begin after this season.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 06:01 PM
And it is important to note that we are not arguing that Denver lacks the power to do this; the difference between can and should is important.

Exactly. They certainly have the right, but that doesn't mean it's the right way to treat fans.

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 06:02 PM

yea me going from 35+years wait to 25+!

Makes all the difference! You got me!

Poet
03-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Exactly. They certainly have the right, but that doesn't mean it's the right way to treat fans.

Especially paying fans.

Poet
03-12-2017, 06:03 PM

It clearly would matter as...well..you're on the list and a decade is cut off.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 06:03 PM

So if it makes no difference, why are you complaining so much in this thread about having to wait in line for the tickets?

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 06:04 PM
I think part of the reason is the very high demand and they can track how often the seats are vacant. If this guy sold a few this year and went to a few games but his history shows he goes to 1 or two games a year and never uses all 4. Screw him there so many people who have been on the list for years that would go to games.

I doubt broncos deny renewal to a loyal person who goes often. But a person who rarely goes and never uses all 4 seats.

I have been to 1 home game. Evwry time i have tried to go to a game when i am visiting family in denver ticket prices are $200 plus per ticket (i know that all depends on which team is playing).
yup. Totally agree

ShaneFalco
03-12-2017, 06:08 PM
So if it makes no difference, why are you complaining so much in this thread about having to wait in line for the tickets?

Because there is a log jam for season tickets and is only made worse by people who dont go to the games.

Acting like it is going to make some personal impact for me, is absurd considering the # i am on the list.

BroncoWave
03-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Because there is a log jam for season tickets and is only made worse by people who dont go to the games.

Acting like it is going to make some personal impact for me, is absurd considering the # i am on the list.

You're the one who brought up having to wait on the list, not me.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Wat...son?

I would have to sell 6 or 7 of the games every year

Poet
03-12-2017, 06:34 PM
I would have to sell 6 or 7 of the games every year

You hit us with Leary, the new OL.

So I hit you with wat son...the other new OL.

I wanted to bond with you, you monster.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 06:36 PM
You hit us with Leary, the new OL.

So I hit you with wat son...the other new OL.

I wanted to bond with you, you monster.

To add another twist to this unusual tale, my first name is Dennis.

Poet
03-12-2017, 06:37 PM
I'm Mike. Nice to meet you.

Shane, I hope you get season tickets, bro.

In closing, I think fair warning is always good policy.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Mike Von Kinger, it has a russian mob ring to it. I like it-

spikerman
03-12-2017, 07:21 PM
FTR, I have two. I just enjoy giving Shane a hard time, but only because he deserves it.