PDA

View Full Version : Each States Favorite Team from a Dif State

ShaneFalco
03-05-2017, 05:33 PM
http://4eeyrl3yps8u3me6r8270y5s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/Favorite-out-of-state-NFL-team.jpeg

http://blog.estately.com/2014/08/are-you-ready-for-some-maps-about-football/

Timmy!
03-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Colorado, you got some explaining to do......

Poet
03-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Colorado, you got some explaining to do......

Transplants who hate the Broncos...

Timmy!
03-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Transplants who hate the Broncos...

I don't buy it.

I'd also like to point out the big ass bronco logo on my state.

Poet
03-05-2017, 06:45 PM
I don't buy it.

I'd also like to point out the big ass bronco logo on my state.

There's a state up in the NE that loves the Broncos.

Timmy!
03-05-2017, 06:51 PM
There's a state up in the NE that loves the Broncos.

Explains pags and wte.

Poet
03-05-2017, 06:52 PM
Explains pags and wte.

:lol:

MOtorboat
03-05-2017, 07:36 PM
I'm ashamed.

BroncoWave
03-05-2017, 07:47 PM
There are a couple of WTF ones on there. Like Minnesota for the Falcons? South Carolina for the 49ers? Georgia for the Eagles?

FanInAZ
03-05-2017, 07:55 PM
The link has 2 maps that seem to give completely different result then the map in the OP to what I'm to understand is the same question.

Timmy!
03-05-2017, 08:19 PM
The link has 2 maps that seem to give completely different result then the map in the OP to what I'm to understand is the same question.

1 map is the favorite nfl team in each state. The other, and one shown in OP, is the favorite nfl team of each state not counting any nfl teams in that state (for example Colorado can't be the Broncos).

Joel
03-05-2017, 09:03 PM
1 map is the favorite nfl team in each state. The other, and one shown in OP, is the favorite nfl team of each state not counting any nfl teams in that state (for example Colorado can't be the Broncos).
Which is not what the thread title implies, but makes a Hell of a lot more sense. How many times has spikerman said the same about Dallas: If you live in TX, you either love them or love whoever they're playing. So if you live in Denver or Miami but hate your local team, the Cheatriots suddenly start looking REALLY good. Still doesn't explain the Bills being Washington states favorite team, but it does amuse me that MD likes the Broncos more than it likes the Ravens.

BroncoWave
03-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Which is not what the thread title implies, but makes a Hell of a lot more sense. How many times has spikerman said the same about Dallas: If you live in TX, you either love them or love whoever they're playing. So if you live in Denver or Miami but hate your local team, the Cheatriots suddenly start looking REALLY good. Still doesn't explain the Bills being Washington states favorite team, but it does amuse me that MD likes the Broncos more than it likes the Ravens.

It's literally exactly what the title of the thread states. "Each state's favorite team from a different state". What else could that possibly mean?

chazoe60
03-05-2017, 09:50 PM
To write so many words but understand so few.......

Poet
03-05-2017, 09:56 PM

Why you gotta diss me when I'm right here?

OrangeHoof
03-05-2017, 09:57 PM
There's few that don't make any sense (The Bills a fave in Seattle?) I'm guessing the NY Giants fanship in New Orleans has to do with Eli Manning. The Falcons in Minnesota? You got me there.

Nomad
03-05-2017, 10:03 PM
'The Geography of Tebow Mania', and 'Birdwatching vs Fantasy Football' is funny.

FanInAZ
03-05-2017, 10:49 PM

That makes sense.

Simple Jaded
03-06-2017, 12:56 AM
It's Pittsburgh Stealers in Colorado.

The P*triots is the team Colorado envies, it's pathetic.

Hawgdriver
03-06-2017, 01:45 AM
I don't remember them asking me.

F A K E

N E W S

:plane:

FanInAZ
03-06-2017, 07:17 AM
I don't remember them asking me.

F A K E

N E W S

:plane:

You know how some people view the government monitoring social media as an invasion of privacy? Well...

We crunched Facebook user data to measure interest in each college and NFL team in each state.

http://blog.estately.com/2014/08/are...bout-football/

Valar Morghulis
03-06-2017, 07:26 AM
You know how some people view the government monitoring social media as an invasion of privacy? Well...

I just watched Snowdon, therefore am now an expert on this!!

Hawgdriver
03-06-2017, 12:43 PM
I wrote a (poorly written) 50-page, 300 footnote thesis on the latent goldmine of monetizing personal information in 2011 for my internet law class... Nothing surprises me, no matter how dire a report Shane shares.

slim
03-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Over the next 4 yeas, I pledge to turn AZ orange.

It will be a grassroots effort, but I am committed.

ShaneFalco
03-06-2017, 05:53 PM

let me know when facebook starts giving their employees guns.

Joel
03-07-2017, 11:00 AM
It's literally exactly what the title of the thread states. "Each state's favorite team from a different state". What else could that possibly mean?
It could mean "Each States Favorite team [Is] from a Dif State, which is evidently how FanInAZ took it.

The title's ambiguous.

I just watched Snowdon, therefore am now an expert on this!!
What the Hell does a Welsh "mountain" have to do with any of this?

let me know when facebook starts giving their employees guns.
Let me know when FB is required to comply with FOIA demands, or otherwise accountable to the public via Congress.

BroncoWave
03-07-2017, 11:04 AM
So you mean if you change a word in the title it could mean something different? Wow Joel. :lol:

How dare he make a title that could mean something different if you insert a different word in it. So ambiguous. :lol:

Joel
03-07-2017, 11:21 AM
So you mean if you change a word in the title it could mean something different? Wow Joel. :lol:

How dare he make a title that could mean something different if you insert a different word in it. So ambiguous. :lol:
I mean headlines imply missing words all the time, hence I wasn't the only one it confused. Just the only one who got crap about it. ;)

FanInAZ
03-07-2017, 03:58 PM
It could mean "Each States Favorite team [Is] from a Dif State, which is evidently how FanInAZ took it.

Actually, I'd been involved with a lot of stuff that had taxed my brain for several days prior to posting that. So I was borderline brain dead when I was trying to make sense of it.