PDA

View Full Version : Should and CAN the Broncos re-negotiate LT Okung's contract?

Cugel
02-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Should and CAN the Broncos re-negotiate LT Okung's contract?

Denver’s first big decision will be what to do with left tackle Russell Okung and his $1 million option. (http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/15/broncos-offensive-line-russell-okung/)Picking up Okung’s option by March 8 would kick in a four-year, $48 million contract with $20.5 million guaranteed. It would be a surprise if the Broncos did so based on Okung’s up-and-down play in 2016 but the weakness of the free agent market makes it a possibility.

Another option would be to see if Okung would accept a pay cut and restructure his contract. If Okung doesn’t go for that, he would likely find himself on the low-supply, high-demand left tackle free agent market hoping to receive more interest.

Cincinnati’s Andrew Whitworth, 35, is the only legitimate left tackle on the free agent market who could be considered an upgrade over Okung, 29. It’s also unwise to count on a rookie starting left tackle, particularly in a down offensive tackle draft class.

The Broncos could have more than $40 million in cap room when free agency begins March 9, but many teams are seeking offensive line upgrades. CBS salary cap analyst and former agent Joel Corry said the Broncos should consider offering Okung an $8 million a year restructure.

It’s unlikely Okung would accept that figure, which is equal to what he made in 2016 after playing time incentives are figured in. After proving he could stay healthy for 16 games with the Broncos, Okung, who negotiated his deal without an agent, would have little incentive to drastically decrease his pay. Kansas City’s Eric Fisher set the market for average-to-solid left tackles when he signed a four-year, $48 million extension with $22 million guaranteed in July.

That would leave Denver with four choices: begrudgingly pick up the option, exercise the transition tag between February 15 and March 1 for a one-year deal between $12-13 million, try to entice Okung to restructure at a happy medium or let him go.

AVERAGE LTs are getting $12M a year in FA. Whitworth sounds good, but he's physically beat up and can't move anymore (per former Broncos T Tyer Polumbus). He's going to get some absurd amount of $ for a 35 year old guy.

But, I don't see Okung being willing to take a cut to stay with the Broncos. If he hits FA he's likely to get something like a $20 M guarantee.

Meanwhile, The Miami Herald confirms (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4805/branden-albert)the Jaguars and Dolphins are "still in talks" regarding a trade that would send former Chief Branden Albert to Jacksonville, so that's one prospect the Broncos can't use to replace Okung. A late round conditional pick is essentially nothing, but Denver isn't in on that deal.

It's easy to say "Okung isn't worth the money" and he flat isn't.

But, here's the grim meat-hook reality: the Broncos have almost no options.

This is a terrible T class in the draft, perhaps the worst OL draft in 20 years, according to experts, so there's no chance the Broncos could land a starting franchise LT with their 20th pick.

That leaves FA. The Broncos need a LT if Okung leaves, plus a RT to replace Donald Stephenson, and a RG to replace Michael Schofield.

You're just not going to be able to sign 3 veteran FA starters for your OL. Just not going to happen. There are about 20 NFL teams according to Brandon Stokely, whose #1 off-season priority is strengthening the OL. And college is just not turning out great OL these days, so the situation is just not getting any better.

I'd say the Broncos will have to bite the bullet and pay Okung his contract money. That's a $20 M guarantee over 2 years. I don't like it, and Elway probably doesn't like it, but there's no reasonable alternative. :sad:

MOtorboat
02-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Disregard original post.

I don't think there's any way they can pick up the option.

Cugel
02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
Disregard original post.

The Broncos have until March 8 to pick up Okung's option.

But, if they wait all the good FAs will be gone. Branden Albert, who isn't elite by any means (he was a poor man's Ryan Clady, the Chiefs picked him 1 pick after Clady - whom they really wanted, but who was grabbed by Shanahan). But, now he's being traded to Miami.

"All those Ts who are on the market won't be there for long. Lots of teams are looking for LTs. Those guys aren't growing on trees. " -- Brandon Stokely.

Stokely is insisting they can't pay that contract. But, unless they go out in FA and get a guy within the next 2 weeks, they could be stuck with Okung's contract.

MOtorboat
02-20-2017, 07:55 PM
The Broncos have until March 8 to pick up Okung's option.

But, if they wait all the good FAs will be gone. Branden Albert, who isn't elite by any means (he was a poor man's Ryan Clady, the Chiefs picked him 1 pick after Clady - whom they really wanted, but who was grabbed by Shanahan). But, now he's being traded to Miami.

"All those Ts who are on the market won't be there for long. Lots of teams are looking for LTs. Those guys aren't growing on trees. " -- Brandon Stokely.

Stokely is insisting they can't pay that contract. But, unless they go out in FA and get a guy within the next 2 weeks, they could be stuck with Okung's contract.

What do you mean the free agents will be gone? The reason that date is March 8 is because free agency starts on March 9.

Cugel
02-20-2017, 08:01 PM
What do you mean the free agents will be gone? The reason that date is March 8 is because free agency starts on March 9.

Trades dude. Trades. Branden Albert has already been traded (apparently to Miami) for a late round pick. Rather than let a guy hit FA, the team will trade him for a late round pick. Before you say that the other team will simply wait for a guy to be released, would you do that if you were, say, Cleveland? (Cleveland doesn't need a T of course). But, would any premium FA want to go there?

So, if they want a guy they have to trade for him cause quality FAs don't want to go to some teams.

MOtorboat
02-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Trades dude. Trades. Branden Albert has already been traded (apparently to Miami) for a late round pick. Rather than let a guy hit FA, the team will trade him for a late round pick. Before you say that the other team will simply wait for a guy to be released, would you do that if you were, say, Cleveland? (Cleveland doesn't need a T of course). But, would any premium FA want to go there?

So, if they want a guy they have to trade for him cause quality FAs don't want to go to some teams.

What the hell are you babbling about and how is Branden Albert involved in this? Albert is under contract until 2019. The Broncos won't miss out on any free agent left tackles by waiting until March 8 to decide to trigger the option. Likewise, it won't help them to decline it or accept it earlier. Free agency doesn't start until March 9.

Slick
02-20-2017, 08:18 PM
I'd be surprised if Elway decided to pick up that option on Okung. If he isn't going to bring in a vet QB he might. He probably doesn't want Siemian or Lynch playing behind an unknown at LT.

Simple Jaded
02-20-2017, 09:20 PM
They can and should restructure Okung, no more Pie-in-the-sky incentives either. He's about an $8 MM player at this point, 3-year-deal.

NightTerror218
02-20-2017, 11:40 PM
There are more possible cuts coming. Elway will be watching. This draft is weak LT draft but good RT.

Change in scheme will help our OL too. We won the SB with schofield at LT? Shore up other positions and we can limp along but you cant afford to overpay players just to fill a gap. Its a waste of cap when you can fill other holes for 1 player.

Cugel
02-21-2017, 10:53 AM
What the hell are you babbling about and how is Branden Albert involved in this? Albert is under contract until 2019. The Broncos won't miss out on any free agent left tackles by waiting until March 8 to decide to trigger the option. Likewise, it won't help them to decline it or accept it earlier. Free agency doesn't start until March 9.

The Miami dolphins were going to cut Branden Albert because Laremy Tunsil fell into their laps at #13 in the 2016 draft. Tunsil is an elite franchise LT. They played him for a season, now they're set to move him to LT, making Albert and his contract totally expendable.

They were going to cut him at the start of FA, but when they talked with other league executives they found out that there was some real interest around the league for this guy, so they traded him. For a 7th round pick.

The best OL will not actually be cut if their teams can manage to trade them. That's what I'm talking about. Do try and keep up!

Cugel
02-21-2017, 11:03 AM
They can and should restructure Okung, no more Pie-in-the-sky incentives either. He's about an $8 MM player at this point, 3-year-deal.

In terms of talent you are right. But, how much money you make is dependent on how hard it is to replace you, not on some "intrinsic" notion of your worth. It's hard to replace him. There aren't a lot of better tackles out there, hence he will get paid MORE than he's "worth" in pure talent terms.

In pure talent terms he's not the mobile player he once was. He's a bit slow on the edge, which is a disadvantage in passing sets. He's actually a much better run blocker than he was though, he's gotten pretty good at that (according to Tyler Polumbus, his former team-mate and fellow OL who knows Okung about as well as anybody).

Given the scarcity of talented LTs available in FA he'd command a big salary - more than $8M.

The Broncos could refuse to pay it. But, then what? Now they don't have a LT.

Branden Albert was one possibility. He might be somewhat of an upgrade on Okung, but the Broncos didn't even blink. So far as we know, Elway did nothing to trade for him. Maybe they didn't want him. I don't know.

But, the latest word from Okung's camp is that he has no intention of re-negotiating his contract.

He's a strange dude. He didn't have an agent last year. He took a merciless beating in the media over that stupid contract he negotiated. But, he seems to feel that "a deal's a deal" and expects the Broncos to live up to their end and pay him what he signed for. If not, then he'll walk. And he won't mind if NOBODY is willing to pay him $11 M (a bit of a stretch for a guy of his quality, but he might actually get it due to the lack of alternatives).

Because of the PRINCIPLE involved. I can understand his attitude even if I don't sympathize with it. The NFL is the NFL. Teams don't honor their contracts if they don't have to. The only real money is guaranteed money.

Every agent knows this and deals with it. That's just the way the business is run, unlike Baseball where every contract is fully guaranteed. But, Russell doesn't have an agent!

Cugel
02-21-2017, 11:07 AM
I'd be surprised if Elway decided to pick up that option on Okung. If he isn't going to bring in a vet QB he might. He probably doesn't want Siemian or Lynch playing behind an unknown at LT.

I've reluctantly come to that conclusion as well. And that's the theme of this thread.

Is Okung an elite LT? No.
Should he get paid like an elite LT? No.
But, is there someone available to the Broncos either in FA or the draft who is noticeably better? Probably not.

Hence they may have to pay and keep him if he's unwilling to re-do his contract.

CoachChaz
02-21-2017, 11:59 AM
At the end of the day...what other choice do we have but to pay him? The FA and draft cupboards are devoid of options.

NightTerror218
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Elway works magic. He will offer okung a take or lose it deal and will prob have beachum or a stop gap ready to go.

slim
02-21-2017, 12:59 PM
Moar MOtorboat.

Joel
02-21-2017, 01:23 PM
Disregard original post.

They easily could, but even I think it's a bad idea to pay Okung $12M/yr EACH of the next two seasons (I believe he'll have all his guarantees by 2019, so we could cut him then at no cost; still way too much.) Just because I rant about spending big on an OT the first lukewarm body we find.

The reason I didn't expect him back is because his option hits in ~2½ weeks, which left little time to hash out a new deal before then and there's NOW way we exercise that option for what he delivered last year. Unless they've been quietly discussing it since the season ended (or earlier) it's not happening.

For all the talk about "well, he's the best we can get, so 'worth' 2 years at $12M each," that's just not how Elway operates (and in this case, thank GOD it's not.)

dogfish
02-21-2017, 02:04 PM
i can't see them picking up the option-- he's not worth it, regardless of what the other options are. . . JFE doesn't get backed into a corner very often. . . we have plenty of extra ammo if we need to swing a trade for a joe thomas or someone like that. . . we're not paying okung like a top tier player, he's garbage. . .

Cugel
02-23-2017, 12:08 PM
They easily could, but even I think it's a bad idea to pay Okung $12M/yr EACH of the next two seasons (I believe he'll have all his guarantees by 2019, so we could cut him then at no cost; still way too much.) Just because I rant about spending big on an OT the first lukewarm body we find.

The reason I didn't expect him back is because his option hits in ~2½ weeks, which left little time to hash out a new deal before then and there's NOW way we exercise that option for what he delivered last year. Unless they've been quietly discussing it since the season ended (or earlier) it's not happening.

For all the talk about "well, he's the best we can get, so 'worth' 2 years at $12M each," that's just not how Elway operates (and in this case, thank GOD it's not.)

That's exactly how Elway and every other NFL executive operates. DO you imagine he has some magic pixie dust he can sprinkle over the FA T market and turn a bunch of over the hill, 30-something Ts whose teams have concluded they are no longer worth the money they are making into 25 year old Pro-Bowl Ts?

There are no worthy tackles in the draft. Virtually every mock draft has the Broncos taking either Denver Broncos taking Tennessee T Ryan Ramczyk, Alabama T Cam Robinson, or Utah T Garrett Bolles, but none of them are worth the 20th pick. In fact, according to every NFL draft expert I've heard none of them projects as better than average. And you don't use a top 20 pick on a guy who has serious flaws in their game and can only be described as "developmental OL". We already have several guys of that description, including Connor McGovern and Ty Sambrailo.

As for FA OTs they are few and far between, and about 1/2 the teams in the NFL are set to actively pursue them like Black Friday shoppers fighting over scraps in the bargain basement.

Typical is Bengals T Andrew Wittworth. Why, if he's any good did the Bengals let him hit FA? Answer: he's 35 years old and can barely get out of his stance (according to Tyler Polumbus). He somehow manages to get the job done but for how long? Signing him would be a really short-term desperation move.

Possibly the best T would be Jaguars T Kelvin Beachum, but he's under contract for the next 3 seasons. He's only 28, so he has some potential good years left, but you'd have to trade for him and he won't come cheap. The Jags aren't stupid, and they know desperate teams will offer them some mid level draft picks. Possibly Elway could work a deal at the combine, but unless that happens he ain't coming here. I'd give this possibility less than 15% chance.

Then there's the speculation (and it's no more than that) that Elway would trade for Joe Thomas. Well, 2 years ago Elway baulked at giving up a first round pick, plus Shaquil Barrett. Nothing much has changed since except that the Browns fired the management that considered that deal, Thomas has said publicly that he wants to remain in Cleveland (which is rare of course), and he's gotten 2 years older. IN short, nothing has changed there. The Browns won't give up Thomas except for an absurd amount of draft stock, and the Broncos aren't going to give up multiple picks including a first rounder for a 33 year old OT who may have 3 good years left. No way in hell. In fact, there's no indication at all that the Browns are willing to trade him since he's the best player on their team.

Branden Albert was a possibility since OC Mike McCoy has worked with him, but he got traded not released, so that's out.

The Broncos better sign Okung because outside of a trade there are no good options at all. If Okung doesn't want to re-negotiate his contract he won't. He can force the Broncos to release him if they don't pick up his contract and then some desperate team will pay him.

When are you going to get it? Value in the NFL is based NOT on talent, or some intrinsic amount of "talent" but solely on scarcity. Can the team replace you with someone better and cheaper? If so, then you won't last. If not, then they will have to keep and pay you, regardless of your talent level.

And fans saying "he's not worth it" are just missing the point.

Cugel
02-23-2017, 12:20 PM
i can't see them picking up the option-- he's not worth it, regardless of what the other options are. . . JFE doesn't get backed into a corner very often. . . we have plenty of extra ammo if we need to swing a trade for a joe thomas or someone like that. . . we're not paying okung like a top tier player, he's garbage. . .

There's NOBODY "like that". There are no other Joe Thomases out there just waiting for the Broncos to sign them. By all indications the Browns are not looking to trade Joe Thomas so it would take a ridiculous offer for them to even consider it, and even then they probably wouldn't trade him, since he's by far their best player and is still playing at a high level and is the team leader in their locker room.

Get it through your head. It doesn't matter whether you think he's "garbage" or not. There' nobody better available in FA or in the draft. NOBODY! And Elway can't conjure a Pro-Bowl LT out of the air!

Ryan Clady has been injured and missed games in every season for years - and it's always his left leg too that gets injured. He's no longer remotely the player he was and is uncertain to even last the season wherever he winds up. So, why would teams pay him millions of dollars to come there, when he's just going to sit in the training room and collect a pay-check? Why is his name even out there?

Answer: Because teams are desperate and some team will hope against hope that he can stay healthy enough to play for them. And for lack of a better alternative they will pay him some absurd amount (anything more than $2M would be absurd). Would Elway be dumb enough to bank on Ryan Clady? Almost certainly not.

So, unless Elway can get a deal for Kelvin Beachum they are going to have no choice but to keep Okung whether fans like that or not! And your saying that "he's garbage" changes nothing!

Cugel
02-23-2017, 12:37 PM
Just to emphasize my point, since you fans are mostly too lazy to look this stuff up, here's the top FA T's out there, and it's a pretty sorry lot:

Sebastian Vollmer, OT, Patriots. Age: 33.
"Sebastian Vollmer has missed 38 games the past six years, including all of 2016. He's been great when healthy, but that hasn't been very often. He'll also be 33 in July, so his skills are eroding as well."

Does that sound like a good option? No. He's pretty washed up at this point. When the Pats give up on a guy, he usually can't play any more.

Seahawks RT Ricky Wagner - nothing special, the Seahawks OL has been pretty bad, and he's a RT, but he'd be an upgrade over Donald Stephenson anyway. That might be an option, but it doesn't help the Broncos upgrade from Russell Okung. According to Walter Football, he "should be able to obtain a substantial contract as a result." That means he's going to get a boat load of money from some desperate team. Maybe the Broncos?

Riley Reiff, OT, Lions. Age: 28 -- He was bad at LT so the Lions drafted Taylor Decker and moved Reiff to RT where he's been very mediocre. Still a possible upgrade over Donald Stephenson.

Ty Nsekhe (RFA), OT, Redskins. Age: 31 The fact that a restricted FA even made this list is an example of how desperate teams are. He probably stays with the Redskins and isn't an upgrade anyway.

Matt Kalil, OT, Vikings. Age: 28.

"Vikings T Matt Kalil has dealt with numerous injuries over the past few years, and he's regressed as a consequence. He's performed on a replacement level recently. Perhaps Kalil will get healthy, but the Vikings can't trust him anymore." Sounds great! Take on somebody else's disappointment! Pass.

That's what you're looking at out there. Pretty thin pickings. Again, probably the best of them is Kelvin Beachum, who has the same track record as Clady: "Kelvin Beachum is a talented left tackle who would be rated a bit higher than this if he were healthy. Beachum tore his ACL in 2015 and struggled this past season because he wasn't 100 percent. However, he should provide solid value this spring. He figures to be closer to 100 percent now that he's two years removed from his knee injury. Plus, he's only 28. Beachum could be one of the better signings this offseason."

That of course, is exactly what people said about Clady after his first knee injury. He was hurt in 2013 and missed the season on IR, came back and was pretty bad at LT in 2014, then went down with a training camp injury to his same left knee in 2015 and missed the entire SB season. He never recovered the form he had before his ACL. The Broncos cut him and the Jets decided to pay him. He went to NY for a year, now the Jets are getting rid of him because he's pretty washed up.

Of course, Beachum might not reinjure his knee. But, it's all depressingly familiar. Knee injury slows a player who no longer has that quick outside move to prevent pass-rushers from getting around the edge. Team moves on from said player. Some other desperate team gambles on him and usually it's a bad idea.

In this case not only would the Broncos have to pay him big $ they'd have to trade for him as well.

So, all you people who keep insisting "get rid of the OL! They suck!" where's your new star LT in that sorry bunch? Huh?

dogfish
02-23-2017, 01:23 PM
There's NOBODY "like that". There are no other Joe Thomases out there just waiting for the Broncos to sign them. By all indications the Browns are not looking to trade Joe Thomas so it would take a ridiculous offer for them to even consider it, and even then they probably wouldn't trade him, since he's by far their best player and is still playing at a high level and is the team leader in their locker room.

Get it through your head. It doesn't matter whether you think he's "garbage" or not. There' nobody better available in FA or in the draft. NOBODY! And Elway can't conjure a Pro-Bowl LT out of the air!

Ryan Clady has been injured and missed games in every season for years - and it's always his left leg too that gets injured. He's no longer remotely the player he was and is uncertain to even last the season wherever he winds up. So, why would teams pay him millions of dollars to come there, when he's just going to sit in the training room and collect a pay-check? Why is his name even out there?

Answer: Because teams are desperate and some team will hope against hope that he can stay healthy enough to play for them. And for lack of a better alternative they will pay him some absurd amount (anything more than $2M would be absurd). Would Elway be dumb enough to bank on Ryan Clady? Almost certainly not.

So, unless Elway can get a deal for Kelvin Beachum they are going to have no choice but to keep Okung whether fans like that or not! And your saying that "he's garbage" changes nothing!

thanks for the "info". . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFiMXZiLAs

oh, and by the way. . .

According to Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, the Broncos will not pick up the option on left tackle Russell Okung, which will turn him into the open market.

The $1 million option would have activated the next four years at $48 million, with $20.5 million in guarantees, and that was too high a price for the Broncos to pay.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/23/report-broncos-wont-pick-up-option-on-russell-okung/

:lol::lol:

Cugel
02-23-2017, 01:25 PM

I see a lot of hot air from you but no useful info. What's the plan Stan? . . . . . . . . . Crickets.

Because I'm right!

MOtorboat
02-23-2017, 01:29 PM
But, but! Branden Albert!

dogfish
02-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Because I'm right!

mmm-hmm. . . keep telling yourself that. . .

slim
02-23-2017, 02:03 PM
I see a lot of hot air from you but no useful info. What's the plan Stan? . . . . . . . . . Crickets.

Because I'm right!

Yeah, except you were completely wrong!

lol

Hawgdriver
02-23-2017, 02:37 PM

Because I'm right!

Dude...your hot takes are like polar bear poop, frozen right out the ass.

PatriotsGuy
02-23-2017, 03:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFiMXZiLAs

oh, and by the way. . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/23/report-broncos-wont-pick-up-option-on-russell-okung/

:lol::lol:

Can't believe you linked that PFT trash website!

Timmy!
02-23-2017, 05:34 PM
:pound:

Nice thread.

Simple Jaded
02-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Can't believe you linked that PFT trash website!

Why is PFT trash? Let me guess, because they report on all the ******* cheating the P*triots do?

dogfish
02-23-2017, 09:47 PM
Why is PFT trash? Let me guess, because they report on all the ******* cheating the P*triots do?

probably more so because florio is a whiny ass tool. . . but it is a convenient collection of info-- give it to the guy, he made a living out of just summarizing a bunch of other people's work. . . he's a f***in' tracer! plus he and NBC sports are like the official standard-bearers for the decline of american journalism, as none of their sites are proof read, and their bloggers are all borderline literate at best. . .

Poet
02-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Cugel...you made Dogfish take off the belt.

TXBRONC
02-24-2017, 08:57 AM

There are always choices. Elway isn't going to pay an absurd amount of money for player who under preform. Elway has proven over and over he won't do that intentionally.

PatriotsGuy
02-24-2017, 11:35 AM

It was a joke that obviously went over your head.

Simple Jaded
02-24-2017, 01:09 PM
It was a joke that obviously went over your head.

I like jokes, who doesn't like jokes?

Two guys and a girl stranded on a desert island...ok? Two guys and a girl are stranded on a desert island.
After two weeks the girl is so ashamed of what they're doing that she kills herself.
After another two weeks the GUYS are so ashamed of what they're doing they bury her...

BroncoJoe
02-24-2017, 01:11 PM

Two guys and a girl stranded on a desert island...ok? Two guys and a girl are stranded on a desert island.
After two weeks the girl is so ashamed of what they're doing that she kills herself.
After another two weeks the GUYS are so ashamed of what they're they bury her...

:confused:

You're doing it wrong.

Simple Jaded
02-24-2017, 01:15 PM
:confused:

You're doing it wrong.

No...they're having sex...get it? And then the guys keep having sex with her after she's dead?

slim
02-24-2017, 01:19 PM
I laughed.

Simple Jaded
02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Try it now Joe, I edited it.

LTC Pain
02-24-2017, 01:28 PM

After another two weeks the GUYS are so ashamed of what they're doing they bury her...

And Cugel is the girl, right? Did i get it?

Simple Jaded
02-24-2017, 01:31 PM
And Cugel is the girl, right? Did i get it?

Nope, Kellyanne Conway.

Joel
02-24-2017, 04:01 PM
Nope, Kellyanne Conway.
Oh, I get it! Because the idea she could possibly feel shame over ANYTHING is hilarious.

NightTerror218
02-24-2017, 05:07 PM
/thread

Simple Jaded
02-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Oh, I get it! Because the idea she could possibly feel shame over ANYTHING is hilarious.

Ding, ding...cause she's a lying whore, get it?

Joel
02-25-2017, 08:11 AM
To be fair, lying's central to a whores job description; "you're the best I've ever had," "this is my first time," "your hands are ENORMOUS," etc. etc.... ;)

Simple Jaded
02-25-2017, 04:51 PM
To be fair, lying's central to a whores job description; "you're the best I've ever had," "this is my first time," "your hands are ENORMOUS," etc. etc.... ;)

Alternative facts.

Valar Morghulis
02-25-2017, 05:05 PM

How many hookers have you been with joelio?

Joel
02-25-2017, 06:16 PM
How many hookers have you been with joelio?
It darned well BETTER be none.... :tongue:

Yet I've never bought the Brooklyn Bridge from a(nother) con artist either; still know they ALL lie habitually. ;)

MOtorboat
02-25-2017, 07:00 PM
It darned well BETTER be none.... :tongue:

Yet I've never bought the Brooklyn Bridge from a(nother) con artist either; still know they ALL lie habitually. ;)

You don't know?

Cugel
02-25-2017, 08:02 PM

That's OK Jaded. Your joke was funny anyway. It's just hopeless to have to explain it.