PDA

View Full Version : Sanders sued by wife, accused of lying to Broncos to skip practice

BroncoWave
02-20-2017, 12:11 PM
First of all, yes, I know this is TMZ, but they have gotten stores like this right before so I wouldn't totally dismiss it.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/20/emmanuel-sanders-ex-divorce-feud/

Gabby also claims Emmanuel lied to the Broncos -- claiming he told the team he needed to miss a practice in Nov. so he could be in Houston for the birth of their child ... which was a a lie so he could go out partying.
We reached out to Emmanuel's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Northman
02-20-2017, 12:20 PM
Oh no! He missed practice??????

MasterShake
02-20-2017, 12:24 PM
Real or not, TMZ is a festering pile of crap and I hate their brand of "journalism". I would be more concerned if Sanders wasn't one of the only people on the field who seems to always lay it on the line. I mean sure he half-asses some plays like any receiver when he is not the target, but he came up big several times last year. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't care if he misses practice or his ex-wife hates him as long as he produces.

Northman
02-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Real or not, TMZ is a festering pile of crap and I hate their brand of "journalism". I would be more concerned if Sanders wasn't one of the only people on the field who seems to always lay it on the line. I mean sure he half-asses some plays like any receiver when he is not the target, but he came up big several times last year. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't care if he misses practice or his ex-wife hates him as long as he produces.

Im also not a very big fan of "outing" someone just because you happen to be pissed off at him/her. Whatever she is sueing him for should and will be handle in the court room but all this other nonsense is just that, nonsense. She's not making herself look any better here by trying to throw him under the bus publicly.

GEM
02-20-2017, 12:45 PM
First of all, yes, I know this is TMZ, but they have gotten stores like this right before so I wouldn't totally dismiss it.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/20/emmanuel-sanders-ex-divorce-feud/

Well except for the fact that there are pictures of him in the hospital with the wife and new baby on the day she was born. On top of the fact that TMZ ran this story back in November and is regurgitating it because it didn't get much attention back then.

GEM
02-20-2017, 12:48 PM
She had a, as Dr. Dre so eloquently calls them, "keep a ***** baby". Why in the **** would you have kids with someone who you say does nothing but sleeps with other women.

I could give 2 shits about what he's doing off the field until it effects what he is doing on the field.

Poet
02-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Oh no! He missed practice??????

Allen Iverson post incoming in 5...4...3...2...1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

Dapper Dan
02-20-2017, 01:02 PM
I'm kinda hoping he didn't/doesn't do the stuff she said.

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:11 PM
I'm kinda hoping he didn't/doesn't do the stuff she said.

You'd hope not, but it's pretty easy to put that stuff out there, discredit someone's reputation and it turns out to be completely false, especially if someone is looking for their pay day.

BroncoWave
02-20-2017, 01:14 PM
This was retweeted by some Broncos beat writers which is why I put it up here. Otherwise I'd have never seen it.

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:16 PM
Huh...out partying???

Northman
02-20-2017, 01:18 PM
Huh...out partying???

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/sendmessage.php)

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:18 PM

Poet
02-20-2017, 01:20 PM
GEM is not putting up with this shit.

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:23 PM
I HATE women like that. If a guy is a bad guy, you usually know it before you marry him and damn sure before you have kids with them. No gripes until the divorce, then BOOM, all the sudden he's a womanizing, woman torturing scoundrel, but still good enough to pay for your lifestyle. Bullshit.

Northman
02-20-2017, 01:29 PM
I HATE women like that. If a guy is a bad guy, you usually know it before you marry him and damn sure before you have kids with them. No gripes until the divorce, then BOOM, all the sudden he's a womanizing, woman torturing scoundrel, but still good enough to pay for your lifestyle. Bullshit.

Most of what you say i agree with especially when it comes to athletes and the women they marry. But, it is also quite possible that he isnt all sunshine and roses. But i agree with you its always funny you never hear about it until the couple start to split up.

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Most of what you say i agree with especially when it comes to athletes and the women they marry. But, it is also quite possible that he isnt all sunshine and roses. But i agree with you its always funny you never hear about it until the couple start to split up.

It could be true, hell it just may be true...but haven't heard a damn thing about it until it's time for money and divorce. That's the part that gets me.

Poet
02-20-2017, 01:44 PM
It could be true, hell it just may be true...but haven't heard a damn thing about it until it's time for money and divorce. That's the part that gets me.

If a situation is abusive, a lot of people are scared to come forth. The psychology of those situations is staggeringly complex.

For the record, I am not casting any accusations or dispersions toward ES.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-20-2017, 01:48 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 2h

Broncos decline to comment on allegations Sanders lied to team about trip to Houston in Nov. for birth of child.

GEM
02-20-2017, 01:50 PM
If a situation is abusive, a lot of people are scared to come forth. The psychology of those situations is staggeringly complex.

For the record, I am not casting any accusations or dispersions toward ES.

Believe me, I know this, from personal experience. Coming from someone whose husband broke her nose twice and didn't see his daughter until she was 22 hours old because he was too busy out with friends drugging it up, this is why it bothers me.

Poet
02-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Believe me, I know this, from personal experience. Coming from someone whose husband broke her nose twice and didn't see his daughter until she was 22 hours old because he was too busy out with friends drugging it up, this is why it bothers me.

I know your backstory as you have shared a lot of it with me. I don't know how much else you've shared with others. I get it. And, as much as I can understand, I understand.

GEM
02-20-2017, 02:15 PM
I know your backstory as you have shared a lot of it with me. I don't know how much else you've shared with others. I get it. And, as much as I can understand, I understand.

I just have trouble believing this woman because of the aspect of throwing out the at practice shit, meanwhile there are photos floating around of him sitting on the hospital bed with her and the newborn. It just makes everything else she is claiming unbelievable. And while you may not report it, things certainly aren't quiet for a number of years while in the middle of it. Have never seen a report of unhappiness, cheating, etc until the topic of divorce comes up. It's building a story to get what you want out of a high profile, high paying divorce.

Poet
02-20-2017, 02:18 PM
I just have trouble believing this woman because of the aspect of throwing out the at practice shit, meanwhile there are photos floating around of him sitting on the hospital bed with her and the newborn. It just makes everything else she is claiming unbelievable. And while you may not report it, things certainly aren't quiet for a number of years while in the middle of it. Have never seen a report of unhappiness, cheating, etc until the topic of divorce comes up. It's building a story to get what you want out of a high profile, high paying divorce.

The photos are damaging to the claim. It is hypothetically possible that he's there for a little bit, takes pictures, and then goes off and does his own thing.

It is also possible, although unlikely, that he hated that trip (for whatever reason) so much that he would have preferred and only stayed there for the childbirth to get out of it. I.E. he would be, like, a sociopath.

I can tell you from my personal experience that some things happened in my family that people did not believe when they were brought up. Almost like a communal or social silencing.

Everything sucks balls.

BroncoJoe
02-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Ladies and gentlemen: Today's media.

Find something negative, and report the hell out of it.

BroncoWave
02-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Ladies and gentlemen: Today's media.

Find something negative, and report the hell out of it.

I don't necessarily think this is a fair statement. If this story is true (and I'm admitting it's a big if), then why should it not be reported? At the very least him lying to the Broncos to skip practice (again, if it's true), would be a relevant thing to report on.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-20-2017, 02:52 PM
some things from this article

According to TMZ, Gabriella Sanders, the wife of NFL star Emmanuel Sanders has decided to end their marriage. While Gabriella is currently pregnant with the couple's second child, she is done with her marriage.

The site reports that Gabriella, who is due any day this month, has filed divorce documentation in Texas at the end of October, a few days before the couple's 3 year wedding anniversary. The court documents show that Gabriella says that "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Despite her documentation, Gabriella has not revealed what exactly caused the split between the two.

While no motive is clear, things do seem worse than we think due to the judge granting Gabriella a temporary restraining order. Restraining orders are usually granted in the event of any harmful behavior such as threats, harrassment and assault taking place. The Broncos wide receiver is ordered to stay away from her and their Texas home until further notice.

Although the restraining order is in place, the judge did give the NFL star "limited access" to the couple's 2-year-old son and future daughter. in the divorce documents, Gabriella is asking for child support and a "disproportionate share" of their assets. He reasons fpr asking is that the divorce is all Emmanuel's fault.

http://www.latintimes.com/gabriella-emmanuel-sanders-divorce-judge-orders-broncos-star-stay-away-wife-after-406964

If you do a google search, articles like this one are all over the internet, but no one locally reported on this. No one locally reported that she had filed for divorce at the end of October. Also, this article states that she was granted a temporary restraining order. But GEM posted a picture of Emmanuel being in the hospital room with her, and their two children????? How would Emmanuel even have known that she was in the hospital? Obviously I am confused.

Timmy!
02-20-2017, 03:10 PM
I don't necessarily think this is a fair statement. If this story is true (and I'm admitting it's a big if), then why should it not be reported? At the very least him lying to the Broncos to skip practice (again, if it's true), would be a relevant thing to report on.

Well considering this is 3+ months old, and since it didn't get enough pub the first time tmz is running it again, Joe has a pretty good point. The media is a joke, and it's society's fault for making them into the giant circus they are.

Dapper Dan
02-20-2017, 08:45 PM
Well considering this is 3+ months old, and since it didn't get enough pub the first time tmz is running it again, Joe has a pretty good point. The media is a joke, and it's society's fault for making them into the giant circus they are.

I agree. It's Joe's fault.

Simple Jaded
02-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Allen Iverson post incoming in 5...4...3...2...1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

AI said he was still drunk from the night before in this presser.

Simple Jaded
02-20-2017, 09:12 PM
As for Sanders, this shit is none of our business.

Poet
02-20-2017, 09:13 PM
AI said he was still drunk from the night before in this presser.

In the full presser he was talking about burying his best friend, family issues, etc. The actual full interview is really sad because he was really going through some shit.

They did him dirty. I love AI.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
02-21-2017, 12:09 AM
What interview are you guys about ?

Poet
02-21-2017, 12:09 AM
What interview are you guys about ?

Iverson, sir.