PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mr. B

Denver Native (Carol)
02-18-2017, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday to the BEST Professional Sports owner.

Amy Trask ‏@AmyTrask 3h

Amy Trask Retweeted Mike Klis

Hey @MikeKlis - tidbit about Pat: when he realized I wanted to resolve all disputes between NFL/Raiders, he approached me/offered to help.

Patrick Smyth Verified account
‏@psmyth12

In addition to serving on nine league committees, Mr. Bowlen worked with many for the good of the game, even the rival Raiders.

Amy Trask Verified account
‏@AmyTrask

@psmyth12 @AdamSchefter He approached me at a meeting and said "I understand what you're trying to do, I'll work w/you on it if you want."

DwayneGill ‏@DwayneGill 3h

@psmyth12 @Broncos He is the best most humble successful person I have ever met, Happy Birthday Mr B

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3h

Greatest owner in Colorado history. He should be inducted into Hall of Fame. From TV deals to labor talks, accomplishments unrivaled

Patrick Smyth Verified account
‏@psmyth12

During Mr. B's 33 seasons as owner, only the NBA's Spurs (.636) have a higher win percentage than the Broncos (.612) in ALL of pro sports.

Patrick Smyth ‏@psmyth12 3h

In addition to serving on nine league committees, Mr. Bowlen worked with many for the good of the game, even the rival Raiders. https://twitter.com/amytrask/status/832972249208545280 …

Patrick Smyth ‏@psmyth12 4h

Happy 73rd birthday to Owner Pat Bowlen, who served 9 NFL committees & has helped Broncos to more Super Bowls (7) than losing seasons (5).

Denver Broncos Retweeted
Broncos Cheerleaders ‏@BroncosCheer 4h

Happy birthday to our incredible Owner, Pat Bowlen! No one has or ever will do it quite like you, Mr. B!