PDA

View Full Version : Broncos hired "penis-rubbing" sleaze ball? NY Post

Broncoknight30
01-18-2017, 08:41 PM
The Denver Broncos say they hired Vance Joseph as their new head coach fully aware that Joseph once was suspended from his job as an assistant coach at the University of Colorado amid multiple sexual harassment investigations and that multiple women alleged Joseph assaulted them by climbing naked into their beds, fondling their breasts and touching them with his penis.

“We were aware of the report, and like all candidates, we thoroughly reviewed Vance’s background as part of this process,” the Broncos said last week in a statement, according to KDVR. “This issue was resolved administratively nearly 15 years ago, and he’s moved forward from it.”

Broncos VP of public relations Patrick Smyth offered an additional explanation: “While we were aware of these accusations, he was not charged with anything from the report filed in 2004.”

The Boulder Police Department report from 2004, published by Deadspin, makes clear the case was closed because the victims did not want to press charges stemming from an incident in 2003.

One of the two women — believed to be trainers in Colorado’s athletic department — told police they were out with Joseph at a bar, then went back to a home, where they continued to drink and Joseph smoked marijuana.

The woman went to bed. She told police she awoke to find Joseph had removed his clothes and climbed into the bed.

“She felt his penis against the backside of her body … VJ continued grabbing her breasts and rubbing up and down her leg for a short period of time,” the police report says.

The woman said she feigned sleep and Joseph soon departed. But the woman also related to police how her friend, the second woman, told her Joseph had done “the same things” to her, and the friend had yelled at Joseph to “get the hell out.” Joseph was not accused of penetrating either woman.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/18/broncos-hired-new-coach-aware-of-sleaze-ball-penis-rubbing-past/

https://stopthesethings.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Oh, what the hell?

Northman
01-18-2017, 08:51 PM
He was never charged with anything.

BroncoWave
01-18-2017, 08:58 PM
:popcorn:

chazoe60
01-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Yay more posts about our HC by bk30, just what we all wanted.

Broncoknight30
01-18-2017, 09:02 PM
He was never charged with anything.

I know, but that is the story that is circulating in the media. It looks like the alleged victims did not want to press charges, but they maintain something happened. According to that. The woman went to some detail too.

Regardless, I hope hype is not created. Perception is everything often times.

Broncoknight30
01-18-2017, 09:04 PM
Yay more posts about our HC by bk30, just what we all wanted.

Does this count as someone personally starting with me? ******* pussies on here.

chazoe60
01-18-2017, 09:05 PM
Does this count as someone personally starting with me? ******* pussies on here.

:laugh:

MOtorboat
01-18-2017, 09:13 PM
I know, but that is the story that is circulating in the media. It looks like the alleged victims did not want to press charges, but they maintain something happened. According to that. The woman went to some detail too.

Regardless, I hope hype is not created. Perception is everything often times.

The one complainant made said complaint on a police affidavit 15 years ago. That's the entire story. No charges were pressed.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-18-2017, 09:14 PM
The day Vance Joseph was introduced as the Broncos’ new head coach, his look ahead included a look back, as allegations from his past soon resurfaced.

Joseph was accused of sexually assaulting two female trainers while a defensive backs coach at Colorado from 2003-04. The allegations were investigated by a state task force that examined a recruiting scandal at the school. Joseph was not charged or interviewed as part of the investigation.

On Saturday, The Boulder Daily Camera published details it obtained from a 2004 Boulder Police Department report.

One of the two women involved said she did not want to press charges and the other declined to talk to police. As a result, the case was closed.

Joseph had never publicly addressed the allegations before Wednesday, when, in an interview with The Denver Post about the team and his recent coaching hires, he said the claims of sexual assault “are false.”

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/18/vance-joseph-sex-assault-allegations-broncos-head-coach-comments/

Rick
01-18-2017, 09:43 PM
I don't love this hire at all but let's not go playing in the mud.

Linking this stuff just keeps the media posting this click bait shit.

Timmy!
01-18-2017, 10:31 PM
:popcorn:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xGamRzpBQYlG0/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Timmy!
01-18-2017, 10:34 PM

http://i.imgur.com/KiBQh.gif

Hawgdriver
01-18-2017, 11:06 PM
The Denver Broncos say they hired Vance Joseph as their new head coach fully aware that Joseph once was suspended from his job as an assistant coach at the University of Colorado amid multiple sexual harassment investigations and that multiple women alleged Joseph assaulted them by climbing naked into their beds, fondling their breasts and touching them with his penis.

“We were aware of the report, and like all candidates, we thoroughly reviewed Vance’s background as part of this process,” the Broncos said last week in a statement, according to KDVR. “This issue was resolved administratively nearly 15 years ago, and he’s moved forward from it.”

Broncos VP of public relations Patrick Smyth offered an additional explanation: “While we were aware of these accusations, he was not charged with anything from the report filed in 2004.”

The Boulder Police Department report from 2004, published by Deadspin, makes clear the case was closed because the victims did not want to press charges stemming from an incident in 2003.

One of the two women — believed to be trainers in Colorado’s athletic department — told police they were out with Joseph at a bar, then went back to a home, where they continued to drink and Joseph smoked marijuana.

The woman went to bed. She told police she awoke to find Joseph had removed his clothes and climbed into the bed.

“She felt his penis against the backside of her body … VJ continued grabbing her breasts and rubbing up and down her leg for a short period of time,” the police report says.

The woman said she feigned sleep and Joseph soon departed. But the woman also related to police how her friend, the second woman, told her Joseph had done “the same things” to her, and the friend had yelled at Joseph to “get the hell out.” Joseph was not accused of penetrating either woman.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/18/broncos-hired-new-coach-aware-of-sleaze-ball-penis-rubbing-past/

https://stopthesethings.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Oh, what the hell?

Usually when I do that it works out ok. Feel bad for the dude.

Hawgdriver
01-18-2017, 11:07 PM
C'mon people.

Northman
01-18-2017, 11:16 PM
C'mon people.

http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/data/700297/3/3d/3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie--1309633407.jpeg

Dapper Dan
01-18-2017, 11:56 PM
I really hope he's not a shitty person. If nothing else, he's aged and learned. You never know about people.

BroncoWave
01-19-2017, 12:15 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/xGamRzpBQYlG0/giphy-downsized-large.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/wdtiger/other%20stuff/thread-delivers.jpg

Dapper Dan
01-19-2017, 12:47 AM
**** UPS. I'm USPS all day, errday, homie.

slim
01-19-2017, 08:28 AM

I like confident women.

Let's bang

Freyaka
01-19-2017, 08:36 AM
I like confident women.

Let's bang

Slim is more of a sexual predator than our HC at this point, he's the one we should be worried about over here :D

OrangeHoof
01-19-2017, 12:01 PM
Umm. It was Boulder, where a hand on a shoulder could be considered microaggression.

weazel
01-19-2017, 12:02 PM
so he takes a chick home from the bar, they drink some more and she heads to the bed... I'm not off base when I say he did what 90% of men would do, he jumped in bed with her and did his thing. She wasn't into it so he stopped.

chazoe60
01-19-2017, 12:04 PM
Alleged penis rubbing sleaze ball, thank you very much.

weazel
01-19-2017, 12:13 PM
and when you say "penis-rubbing guy", it doesn't really describe what happened. That describes something like this fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WQVbDGPTA

Freyaka
01-19-2017, 12:17 PM
so he takes a chick home from the bar, they drink some more and she heads to the bed... I'm not off base when I say he did what 90% of men would do, he jumped in bed with her and did his thing. She wasn't into it so he stopped.

Right? I mean I'm sorry, but that's kinda how my mind would have taken it. I'd have been like "man, this dates going great, I'm gonna get to do my thing tonight"

It's not like once she spurned his advances he just kept going and raped her. He took the message that she wasn't into him and left...end of story, unless you are the media who loves to make mountains out of mole hills.

Has anyone else complained about him rubbing his stuff all over them in the 15 years since? No, because it's a non-issue.

Buff
01-19-2017, 12:52 PM
In fairness, all guys are penis-rubbing sleazeballs.

underrated29
01-19-2017, 12:54 PM
If youre so jealous about it broncoknight dave and I will jump into bed with you.

BroncoWave
01-19-2017, 12:59 PM

You make a valid point. Also, great sig! :lol:

Dapper Dan
01-19-2017, 01:34 PM
Am I the only mother ****** here who wouldn't grope a woman while she's asleep? I didn't know that was the thing to do.

Buff
01-19-2017, 01:36 PM
Am I the only mother ****** here who wouldn't grope a woman while she's asleep? I didn't know that was the thing to do.

Of course not - too risky. It's important to make sure she is also unconscious. #Cringe #DontReallyBelieveThisPleaseDontFireMeEmployer

Broncoknight30
01-19-2017, 03:15 PM

Yeap, you are a dick.:coffee:

BroncoWave
01-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Yeap, you are a dick.:coffee:

Dude, you take Buff WAY too seriously. You're obviously new around here. :lol:

Dapper Dan
01-19-2017, 03:20 PM

Yeah. Once you stick around here a while you don't think Buff is a dick. You know he is. You accept it and move on.

Broncoknight30
01-19-2017, 03:28 PM

Jesus H Christ it was a ******* joke

Dapper Dan
01-19-2017, 03:29 PM

Oh.

dogfish
01-19-2017, 03:32 PM

knight, you seem tense. . .

Rex
01-19-2017, 03:37 PM
You had BroncoJoe at "penis rubbing"

BroncoJoe
01-19-2017, 04:23 PM
You had BroncoJoe at "penis rubbing"

LOL. Yet, this was one of the first threads you "came" to.

Freyaka
01-19-2017, 06:35 PM
LOL. Yet, this was one of the first threads you "came" to.

No, every thread Rex see's he came in it before he left it.

OrangeHoof
01-19-2017, 08:50 PM
penis-rubbing sleazeballs.

Sounds like something you'd find at King Soopers next to the cheese puffs.

Simple Jaded
01-19-2017, 10:33 PM

I would assume he thought she was awake.

Woman goes to bed, dude comes in later rubbing and squeezing and hoping to get some. This is called "foreplay" in my house.

I Eat Staples
01-20-2017, 02:24 AM
I know it's wrong, but I can't help but laugh at the descriptive language used in the article.

sneakers
01-22-2017, 07:43 AM
At least he never plopped his balls on a female trainer in college...

Joel
01-22-2017, 08:56 AM
At least he never plopped his balls on a female trainer in college...
Neither has anyone else: So what?

Simple Jaded
01-22-2017, 12:12 PM
Y'all act like Sexual Assault is so bad.

I Eat Staples
01-22-2017, 08:44 PM
Y'all act like Sexual Assault is so bad.

Not in the politics forum... :D

Simple Jaded
01-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Not in the politics forum... :D

No shit, there it's "lockerroom talk". Boys will be boys, but only if you're rich, famous and preferably white.