PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Chiefs 12/25/16

Pages : [1] 2 3

sneakers
12-24-2016, 11:14 PM
What a nice gift a victory would be today.

Go Broncos!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

Az Snake
12-24-2016, 11:24 PM
GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE chefz !!!

GO "D" --- SACK alex !!!

Denver 42
chefz 13

Just win the game, BRONCOS!:defense:

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

OrangeHoof
12-24-2016, 11:31 PM
Let's win, Broncos but can somebody explain to me how they make the playoffs? First, they have to beat KC and Oakland but who do they beat the tiebreaker with?

Dapper Dan
12-25-2016, 01:48 AM
Let's win, Broncos but can somebody explain to me how they make the playoffs? First, they have to beat KC and Oakland but who do they beat the tiebreaker with?

Don't think. Just feel, man. Don't worry about that shit.

FanInAZ
12-25-2016, 07:06 AM

Here's the link for the play-off standing after the Christmas Eve games:

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&season=2016-REG&split=Overall

Right now, only Miami stands between us & a play-off spot. Although I'm pretty sure that we have the tie break advantage against them, I can't say for certain. What I can say for certain, they finish up hosting New England. So its likely that they will end the season with 10 wins.

If Baltimore beats out Pittsburg for the AFCN, Miami would beat out Pittsburg (due to head-to-head victory) & Pittsburg would beat out Denver (due to better conference record).

So even if we do win out, we need everything else to go by a very specific script for us to get in.

VonDoom
12-25-2016, 09:38 AM
I want that W for Christmas. The Steelers beating the Ravens would help too.

Nomad
12-25-2016, 10:15 AM
Just win the game, BRONCOS! :defense:

I say this with hope, and not a lot of confidence especially in the HC.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

MasterShake
12-25-2016, 11:42 AM
I firmly believe we are a better team than KC but Arrowhead is a tough place. Still you gotta like this team when their backs are against the wall! Go Broncos!

OrangeHoof
12-25-2016, 12:16 PM
After looking at the scenarios, we cannot overtake Kansas City or Oakland. We could possibly overtake Miami and Baltimore but it would take Miami losing to New England, Denver winning twice and some sort of tiebreak that is not obvious such as common opponents. Everything will have to break exactly right.

Finishing 8-8 would not bother me if we either take McCaffrey or OT Cam Robinson in the first round. IOW, win or lose, there is a silver lining. Merry Christmas.

Poet
12-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Miami is going to drop to New England who does not rest its starters. If we win tonight, it's hard not to think that we don't club an Oakland team that will probably rest its starters and have a backup QB.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Miami is going to drop to New England who does not rest its starters. If we win tonight, it's hard not to think that we don't club an Oakland team that will probably rest its starters and have a backup QB.

Oakland hasn't clinched the division yet. Denver will lose tonight being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, and will get to spoil home field advantage for Oakland next weekend.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 02:06 PM
So...I know we need Miami to lose but what happens if KC loses 2 weeks in a row? Is our only playoff scenario include Miami losing?

Still going to beat Oakland like a drum next week.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 02:08 PM
Noway NE lets Miami beat them. They want top seed in playoffs.

All we have to do is win out. Beat KC tonight and I think Denver has a shot.

Nomad
12-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Noway NE lets Miami beat them. They want top seed in playoffs.

We said/thought the same thing last year, and Miami ended up being the spoilers for the Patriots. So never say 'Noway'

Nomad
12-25-2016, 02:31 PM
I firmly believe we are a better team than KC but Arrowhead is a tough place. Still you gotta like this team when their backs are against the wall! Go Broncos!

I'm not much into statistics, but Siemian and Smith are about the same, and perhaps Siemian is a tad bit better. Smith has made clutch plays is the difference, especially having an damn good TE.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Patrick Smyth ‏@psmyth12 5h

Happy 29th birthday to Broncos WR @DemaryiusT, whose 592 career catches & 8396 rec yds both are 7th most in NFL history thru 28 yrs.

OrangeHoof
12-25-2016, 03:06 PM

Even if we win out, we still won't get in without some help. Baltimore has to lose to Pittsburgh (or Cincy) and Miami has to lose to New England. Even then, we are tied and at the mercy of tiebreaking quirks since I don't think we will have the best conference record outright.

Freyaka
12-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Is it bad that I am struggling to find the energy to watch tonight? I dunno...I guess I'll see how the Ravens game goes.

BroncoWave
12-25-2016, 03:40 PM
So...I know we need Miami to lose but what happens if KC loses 2 weeks in a row? Is our only playoff scenario include Miami losing?

KC has to beat San Diego in week 17 or we can't get in.

Nomad
12-25-2016, 04:04 PM

I would think Chargers will try to play spoiler, then again, I'd be surprised to see the Chargers win. Yesterday was kinda throwing in the white flag. I'm sure McCoy's seat is pretty damn hot.

Poet
12-25-2016, 04:23 PM
I think we're going to the playoffs.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 04:36 PM

Not sure that is our only way of getting in.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm not a gambler, but if I were setting the over/under on Broncos points tonight, I would set it at 13. What do you guys think, over or under?

Valar Morghulis
12-25-2016, 04:57 PM
I'm not a gambler, but if I were setting the over/under on Broncos points tonight, I would set it at 13. What do you guys think, over or under?

Under. 10.

First drive td, hopes up, then nothing all game until a field goal in the last second. 10-9 win.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 04:59 PM

Vegas basically saying 21-17, 20-17...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/odds/

I'll take under. (Unless the defense manages to get in the endzone again)

VonDoom
12-25-2016, 05:03 PM

Basically it is. We have to win both, and have Dolphins lose. If us, Miami and KC all finish 10-6, we are out

spikerman
12-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Isn't it sad that 13 points is probably a bridge too far for the 2016 Broncos?

BroncoWave
12-25-2016, 05:04 PM

Yes, it is. We can't finish in a 3 way tie with KC and Miami and get in. In a 3 way tie, they break the ties between the division teams first and that would leave us out.

KC has to finish 11-5 so that we're only tied with Miami at 10-6. Then we get in.

Freyaka
12-25-2016, 05:26 PM
Isn't it sad that 13 points is probably a bridge too far for the 2016 Broncos?

Not that I think it's likely, but I'm going to laugh if we're all sitting here dogging on them and they put up 30+ points for us tonight.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Not that I think it's likely, but I'm going to laugh if we're all sitting here dogging on them and they put up 30+ points for us tonight.

That would be a fantastic albeit highly unlikely problem to have.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 5m

No word yet, but given @Derek_Wolfe95's toughness, I expect him to play tonight. He's a gladiator. @DenverChannel

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 05:30 PM

The playoffs are on the line, or were as it's nearly impossible to get in at this point, they should have put up at least more than 17 for the last couple of weeks. Frankly, doing it tonight would feel like a bit of a slap in the face.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 05:34 PM
The playoffs are on the line, or were as it's nearly impossible to get in at this point, they should have put up at least more than 17 for the last couple of weeks. Frankly, doing it tonight would feel like a bit of a slap in the face.

I definitely understand this line of thinking. One thing that would scare me in this scenario is that a good game or two offensively at the end of the year may cloud the brain trust's thinking about the need to fix this offense.

Poet
12-25-2016, 05:36 PM
If TS can't get at least 20 points on the board then my faith in the guy will drop a lot.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 05:38 PM
I definitely understand this line of thinking. One thing that would scare me in this scenario is that a good game or two offensively at the end of the year may cloud the brain trust's thinking about the need to fix this offense.

I don't think Elway will be fooled into thinking he doesn't need to take another stab at the offensive line thing. It might stop a wholesale rebuild of the offseason, but I don't even see how it's possible that the offensive line isn't the highest priority in the offseason, then interior defensive line and quarterback.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 05:42 PM
I don't think Elway will be fooled into thinking he doesn't need to take another stab at the offensive line thing. It might stop a wholesale rebuild of the offseason, but I don't even see how it's possible that the offensive line isn't the highest priority in the offseason, then interior defensive line and quarterback.
I think OL, DL, and TE will be high on the list. I think they really like Siemian.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 05:47 PM
I think OL, DL, and TE will be high on the list. I think they really like Siemian.

They might. Not sure. I don't see it.

Poet
12-25-2016, 05:49 PM

What players on the line, in your opinion, are okay?

spikerman
12-25-2016, 05:52 PM

I know you didn't ask me and Paradis gets talked up a lot, but none of their jobs should be safe.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 05:54 PM

Maybe Paradis and Garcia. Hard to tell, frankly. I mean, Stephenson looked fine last year with Kansas City and his play has either fallen of a cliff as he gets older or he never was that good and KC's line could cover for it. I think Okung is just a step slow after his injury. They have to revamp the whole thing, essentially, though that might mean there's still a piece or a couple pieces left.

Elway's first two offensive line moves (if memory serves) were Ramirez and Franklin and it's just gone downhill from there. Maybe they need to reevaluate who they have evaluating line talent? I don't know.

Poet
12-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Maybe Paradis and Garcia. Hard to tell, frankly. I mean, Stephenson looked fine last year with Kansas City and his play has either fallen of a cliff as he gets older or he never was that good and KC's line could cover for it. I think Okung is just a step slow after his injury. They have to revamp the whole thing, essentially, though that might mean there's still a piece or a couple pieces left.

Elway's first two offensive line moves (if memory serves) were Ramirez and Franklin and it's just gone downhill from there. Maybe they need to reevaluate who they have evaluating line talent? I don't know.

Okung's problems look to me like technique. I don't understand how he went from being a good player in Seattle to being so bad. It doesn't look physical to me. Stephenson should have worked. The line shouldn't be this bad.

but if we let Okung go I would understand it.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Okung's problems look to me like technique. I don't understand how he went from being a good player in Seattle to being so bad. It doesn't look physical to me. Stephenson should have worked. The line shouldn't be this bad.

but if we let Okung go I would understand it.

I think that's why people want Dennison and Clancy Barone gone. I think this staff is pretty much a package deal, though, and I don't think the staff deserves a revamp a year out from a championship.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 06:05 PM
I think that's why people want Dennison and Clancy Barone gone. I think this staff is pretty much a package deal, though, and I don't think the staff deserves a revamp a year out from a championship.

I'm torn because, yes it's one year removed from a championship, but two solid years of offensive futility with no signs of improvement.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 06:06 PM
I'm torn because, yes it's one year removed from a championship, but two solid years of offensive futility with no signs of improvement.

That's fair. I just don't see Kubiak firing Dennison. Maybe Barone.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 06:10 PM

I don't disagree.

Slick
12-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Chiefs fans were laughing at us for signing Stephenson to that deal. They were right. He sucks.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 06:21 PM
https://twitter.com/masedenver/status/813160787640483840

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 06:25 PM

Yes, it is. We can't finish in a 3 way tie with KC and Miami and get in. In a 3 way tie, they break the ties between the division teams first and that would leave us out.

KC has to finish 11-5 so that we're only tied with Miami at 10-6. Then we get in.

Um no, we will still need Miami to lose. Which is why I said "only". We need more help than KC. We will also need Miami to lose to NE.

Nomad
12-25-2016, 06:40 PM

#loyalty. Fans feel it.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 06:55 PM
This is pretty interesting, although its not good for the us.

http://www.espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/127771/live-nfl-playoff-probability-updates-for-week-16

Poet
12-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Two weeks ago we were slated for an over 80% chance to make the playoffs. **** the numbers. The Ravens are losing, we're winning back-to-back, GG. We're going to the playoffs.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Even if Denver is in a position to win, I wonder how hard NE will try to win next week. I don't think they're afraid of anybody, but I think they would like to avoid Denver's defense in the playoffs if they can.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 07:02 PM
Two weeks ago we were slated for an over 80% chance to make the playoffs. **** the numbers. The Ravens are losing, we're winning back-to-back, GG. We're going to the playoffs.

That's what happens when you score 16 points in two critical weeks of the season.

VonDoom
12-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Broncos' inactives: T.J. Ward, Brandon Marshall, A.J. Derby, Virgil Green, Quentin Gause, Connor McGovern, Vontarrius Dora

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Broncos' inactives: T.J. Ward, Brandon Marshall, A.J. Derby, Virgil Green, Quentin Gause, Connor McGovern, Vontarrius Dora

At least Wolfe is active.

Poet
12-25-2016, 07:06 PM
That's what happens when you score 16 points in two critical weeks of the season.

Luckily it's not the fault of anyone except the line and Elway - TS and Kubiak fan bois.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-25-2016, 07:11 PM
I wish Wolfe wouldn't play. I don't see the point of him risking his health when we're not going to the playoffs anyway.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 07:23 PM
Even if Denver is in a position to win, I wonder how hard NE will try to win next week. I don't think they're afraid of anybody, but I think they would like to avoid Denver's defense in the playoffs if they can.

Wouldn't they want to win to make sure they secure the #1 seed in the AFC?

MasterShake
12-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Whew. Pittsburgh winning has set the table. Broncos need to win out and have New England beat Miami next week.

Dapper Dan
At least Wolfe is active.

Yeah. Too bad the offense is inactive.

MasterShake
Wouldn't they want to win to make sure they secure the #1 seed in the AFC?

Yup! Oakland winning ensured that.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Whew. Pittsburgh winning has set the table. Broncos need to win out and have New England beat Miami next week.

Well, I was told KC winning next week was the only scenario.

Wave, care to chime in? I am reading alot of different things.

Freyaka
12-25-2016, 07:43 PM
Another step in operation back into the playoffs complete with the pittsburgh win.

Freyaka
12-25-2016, 07:43 PM

Miami will be 11-6 if they win, for us to make the playoffs they need to finish with the same record (10-6) as us.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Yeah. Too bad the offense is inactive.

Hopefully, they are not.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 07:47 PM

Miami will be 11-6 if they win, for us to make the playoffs they need to finish with the same record (10-6) as us.

Come on, do you really see them beating NE?

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 07:47 PM

Said John Fox lol.

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Either way, Denver still needs to beat KC tonight. Won't even matter if we don't.

slim
12-25-2016, 07:50 PM
Either way, Denver still needs to beat KC tonight. Won't even matter if we don't.

We need 2 wins and a Miami loss.

slim
12-25-2016, 07:53 PM
Oakland hasn't clinched the division yet. Denver will lose tonight being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, and will get to spoil home field advantage for Oakland next weekend.

That's the spirit!!

Nomad
12-25-2016, 07:56 PM
We need 2 wins and a Miami loss.

I'm hopein!! :defense:

slim
12-25-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm hopein!! :defense:

It would be a small miracle, but I've seen stranger things happen.

Like Trump becoming the Pres, for example.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 07:58 PM
It would be a small miracle, but I've seen stranger things happen.

Like Trump becoming the Pres, for example.

Trump had an offense.

Timmy!
12-25-2016, 07:58 PM
We need 2 wins, a dolphins loss AND the chiefs to beat SD next week. Because of wierd 3 way tiebreaker stuff, if Denver, Miami, and KC finish 10-6, we get left out. I have no idea why, but it's true. Let's just smash KC and go from there.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Trump had an offense.

He fumbled more than Norwood, so I do not agree.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 33m

Raining here in #DENvsKC Reminds me of storm in Tampa. #Broncos @DenverChannel

spikerman
12-25-2016, 08:07 PM
That storm in Tampa was something else.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:08 PM
We gonna need some magic tonight!

Here's to a wild one :beer:

spikerman
12-25-2016, 08:09 PM
We gonna need some magic tonight!

Here's to a wild one :beer:
Prayer would probably help. I can't help but wonder what the playoff scenario would look like if Denver had done the smart thing and taken the tie against KC.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:10 PM
He fumbled more than Norwood, so I do not agree.

Ugh.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Prayer would probably help. I can't help but wonder what the playoff scenario would look like if Denver had done the smart thing and taken the tie against KC.

Leave the past in the past....tonight is about tonight!

spikerman
12-25-2016, 08:13 PM
Leave the past in the past....tonight is about tonight!

It was so incredibly stupid it's hard for me to let it go.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 08:13 PM

Well, it didn't transform Broncos play in the games that followed.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:15 PM
It was so incredibly stupid it's hard for me to let it go.

You are better than that...I know it!!

Did I ever tell you about the time I paid cash money for a fill-up and then drove off without pumping the gas?

We are all stupid some of the time!

slim
12-25-2016, 08:17 PM
Ugh.

Use your words, King.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 08:17 PM
Great - it's pouring there

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:18 PM
Use your words, King.

I just...ugh.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:18 PM
It's been raining here for 4 days.

Who cares? Man up and do what needs to be done.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Well, it didn't transform Broncos play in the games that followed.

No, but I'll bet the path would be easier.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 08:20 PM

Did I ever tell you about the time I paid cash money for a fill-up and then drove off without pumping the gas?

Take a lap.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:20 PM
I just...ugh.

It's gonna be okay, brother.

I wouldn't lie to you.

spikerman
12-25-2016, 08:21 PM

I may not actually be better than that. :D. I would ridicule you too if you were paid millions of dollars to pump gas.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 08:21 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m

Rain is tapering off as the Broncos take the field to a chorus of boos.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:22 PM
Take a lap.

Like you've never shit the bed.

C'mon MO...it is the human condition.

Slick
I hope I don't have to stay up until 1am to watch Denver lose to Kansas City again. Win the game or lose spectacularly please Denver.

Hawgdriver
Use your words, King.

:lol:

How old are yours?

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 08:23 PM
Like you've never shit the bed.

C'mon MO...it is the human condition.

I haven't paid for gas and driven off before pumping it.

slim
I hope I don't have to stay up until 1am to watch Denver lose to Kansas City again. Win the game or lose spectacularly please Denver.

If it goes to the last minute of OT and Denver wins it you won't care.

Let's ride, bitches

Hawgdriver
No, but I'll bet the path would be easier.

In hindsight, the decision appears poor.

slim
12-25-2016, 08:24 PM
I haven't paid for gas and driven off before pumping it.

But you've done stupid shit. The how and why doesn't matter, doofus.

Slick
12-25-2016, 08:25 PM
If it goes to the last minute of OT and Denver wins it you won't care.

Let's ride, bitches

That's what I said slim. Win or get blown out.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:25 PM
In hindsight, the decision appears poor.

I don't think many people would have used the phrase 'in hindsight,' and instead gone with "obviously."

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 08:26 PM
But you've done stupid shit. The how and why doesn't matter, doofus.

Stop trying to get out of your lap.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:27 PM
It's gonna be okay, brother.

I wouldn't lie to you.

Can we agree that I much more informed and knowledgeable about politics, law, current events, and things of such nature?

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 08:27 PM
I don't think many people would have used the phrase 'in hindsight,' and instead gone with "obviously."

What I need from you is less think, more style.

Az Snake
12-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Go Broncos !!!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2016, 08:31 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

BORDERLINE
What a ****en Xmas spend all day building shit especially a Barbie mansion. Didn't even finish it. I'm ******* done. Broncos turn this all around for me please. Air it out Trevor.

slim
That's what I said slim. Win or get blown out.

Slick, we got this.

It will be a glorious Christmas for all!!

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:33 PM
What I need from you is less think, more style.

Don't **** around and get hashtagged.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 08:33 PM
1st down. Nice.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Ball placement is crap so far.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Forsett on that draw was awful.

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Fawk let him air it out. Keep that defense on their toes.

Poet
They hit him in the ******* helmet. You stupid blind refs. **** you zebra pieces of shit i hope you all get ******* killed by god damned flesh eating bacteria!!!!!!!!!

Hawgdriver
Don't **** around and get hashtagged.

Go for it. I'll hit you with symbols you can't even fathom.

chazoe60
12-25-2016, 08:37 PM
We didn't go three and out so that's improvement.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
I guess asking our offensive line to actually look somewhat competent tonight is a Christmas miracle that won't be answered.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Forsett on that draw was awful.

Dancing around in the backfield like a fool.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:38 PM
NFL refs are utter shit. The pass rusher hits the QB -after the ball is out no less- in the helmet and there's no ******* flag. Not a god damn flag. Meanwhile if Talib sneezes in the direction of our opposition's precious little princes we get 15 yards and a lecture from some hack analyst. You stupid pieces of shit. **** you all. Forever. Your wives are cheating on you with real men, and your parents hate you.

I. Hate. Refs.

sneakers
at least it wasnt a 3 and out

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Ball placement is crap so far.

Siemian can not throw short timing routes to the sideline.

Poet
Go for it. I'll hit you with symbols you can't even fathom.

That's because I don't speak dumbass.

chazoe60
12-25-2016, 08:40 PM
Ugh

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-25-2016, 08:40 PM
How many yards on the ground are we going to give up tonight? 500?

chazoe60
12-25-2016, 08:41 PM
When is the draft?

slim
12-25-2016, 08:42 PM
When is the draft?

Stop it

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:42 PM
Yo this defense is getting worked. Thy are trying they're just getting worked

Dzone
12-25-2016, 08:43 PM
Dreadful

sneakers
well this game might get the quick hook tonight

chazoe60
The Broncos are already on vacation.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Man, they made our defense look like it's the 32nd ranked unit in the league. Not just against the run, but overall.

Season over officially. We'll be lucky to score 7 tonight.

Nomad
Well damn!!

BORDERLINE
Wake the **** up the season is on the line. Come on champs

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:44 PM
That sucked.

Badly.

sneakers
12-25-2016, 08:47 PM
at least no one broke their fibula

sneakers
12-25-2016, 08:48 PM
holy shit, those two plays were the best booker has looked all year long

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Another Trevor pass is off!!! Dammit step it up young man

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Underthrown...

COme on man....come on...

sneakers
12-25-2016, 08:49 PM
Another Trevor pass is off!!! Dammit step it up young man

they have the coach mic in one ear, and they should have your posts go into a speaker in the other ear

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:50 PM
God dammit move just ****en move man

sneakers
Underthrown...

COme on man....come on...

I forgot the wind is howling pretty good there

Poet
I'm angry.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:51 PM
I forgot the wind is howling pretty good there

Put some more arm on it.

Dzone
Just when it looks like we might be getting a running game, Kubiak goes Pass-pass-pass-punt. Idiot

MOtorboat
Can't blame that on the running game.

ShaneFalco
i think kubiak trying to get trevor killed by leaving no protection in backfield with him

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Seeing this team approach playoff type games with such little intensity and urgency is so frustrating.

It was missing against New England and it's missing tonight.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Seeing this team approach playoff type games with such little intensity and urgency is so frustrating.

It was missing against New England and it's missing tonight.

Hawgdriver
That's because I don't speak dumbass.

31,711 posts say otherwise.

Poet
12-25-2016, 08:54 PM
31,711 posts say otherwise.

Only 10k of my posts have been directed towards you, sir.

ShaneFalco
12-25-2016, 08:54 PM
so this defense cant cover tight ends anymore without trevathan?

ShaneFalco
12-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Joke of a defense

chazoe60
Game over.

Nomad
BRONCOS are the Chiefs bitches.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Apparently KC added a couple of players to the roster week 16, this Hill kid and that Kelce guy. If only Broncos had tape on those guys!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
This is sad.

Dzone
That Erie feeling before the game that Tyreek Hill was going to have a Hall of fame night.
The Christmas Night massacre is underway

ShaneFalco
Simmons gets juked out of his shoes

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:57 PM
Damn D Stew SMH pride took a major hit there. How do you get tossed like that!?!??

DenBronx
12-25-2016, 08:58 PM
Well...I suspect some big changes this offseason from Mr. Elway. No way in hell he is liking this.

Kicking and screaming? More like roll over and take it in the ***.

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 08:59 PM
Raymon stepping up !!!

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Why in the world was Raymond ever benched?

Poet
The defense has carried the team for the past two years. It's time for the offense to do something.

chazoe60
Booker came to play today.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
I'm so pissed at Siemian right now because KC already has 135 yards rushing.

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm so pissed at Siemian right now because KC already had 135 yards rushing.

I'm presuming that you're saying don't blame the QB?

BORDERLINE
12-25-2016, 09:02 PM

But all his passes have been off as well

chazoe60
What else is on?

Poet
But all his passes have been off as well

I'm so pissed the bad run defense stops TS from completing wide open passes and playing like a starter.

dogfish
12-25-2016, 09:03 PM
Nothing like getting your ass kicked for Christmas.

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 09:03 PM
Just awful.

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:04 PM
I would sacrifice a goat for a turnover right here.

I mean slaughter one with my hands.

Broncoknight30
Sheesh, this team sucks. There, I said it.

aberdien
https://randomlywonderful.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-im-n7mp.png

Slick
12-25-2016, 09:05 PM

He's 2/10 so far tonight. Who's fault is that?

Hawgdriver
Nice play.

BORDERLINE
And there you go defense

Broncoknight30
Anyone else doubt they will score a TD?

Poet
Good thing I keep goats on hand.

MOtorboat
He's 2/10 so far tonight. Who's fault is that?

The offensive line and the running game.

aberdien
At least we don't need a first down!

sneakers
12-25-2016, 09:06 PM
field goal unit get ready

BORDERLINE
Wtf

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS:salute:

sneakers
I would sacrifice a goat for a turnover right here.

I mean slaughter one with my hands.

pls don't hurt the goats

Broncoknight30
12-25-2016, 09:07 PM
Hip hip hooray

MOtorboat
Thank you whoever hit Smith and Simmons.

Hawgdriver
game on

Poet
Thank you, defense. Thank you so much.

BORDERLINE
Good thing I keep goats on hand.

If you need help I'm here jus saying

GEM
12-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Simmons made up for that horrible play the last series.

Poet
pls don't hurt the goats

I'm a killer and I feel disrespected.

GEM
Thank you whoever hit Smith and Simmons.

Nelson.

Az Snake
Thank you Justins !!
Simmons and Forsett !!!

MOtorboat
Nelson.

Thank you Nelson.

Dzone
12-25-2016, 09:09 PM
Just when u thought it was over lol

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:10 PM
God,

I know you hate me. I know I hate you. With that being said, I will kill 12,000 goats for a win tonight and next week.

Sincerely,

Me.

GEM
12-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Woooooo!

ShaneFalco
12-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Why cant this defense guard a tight end?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
Come on Siemian!!

GEM
Oh my god. This sucks monkey balls.

Hawgdriver
woooooooooooo

000t the f?

MOtorboat
Lol.

sneakers
not good

chazoe60
It's just comical at this point. The Broncos have obviously called it quits on this season already.

BORDERLINE
The always reliable DStew is having a shit show of a day

Nomad
12-25-2016, 09:13 PM
A stop&go for 80 yards.....is this pee wee football or what? :tsk: :defense:

Dzone
Just as they are bragging about wades defense, we get gashed. Hope this D can keep it under 50 tonight

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
KC on pace for 960 yards...

ShaneFalco
Chiefs have 2 ******* players you need to guard.

This is stupid

ShaneFalco
12-25-2016, 09:14 PM
two players that can hurt you on defense, and you dont even try to take them away.

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Come on Siemian!!

I know you think you're really funny and clever, but it's pretty shitty that you think a QB can suck ass in a huge game just becuase the defense or the second or third time all season is getting its teeth kicked in. But hey, we can not remember how awful the guy has been the past several weeks, blame it on the line, point out the defense finally falling apart after holding NE to 16 points, and you can feel great about it.

Absolutely pathetic.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Whose defense is this?

Poet
Whose defense is this?

The Browns.

Hawgdriver
Whose offense is this?

GEM
Letting the biggest douche nozzle re in the league beast the shit out of us.

BORDERLINE
Keep holding that ball. Good job!!! Throw that shot away or run

MOtorboat
12-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Throw the damn football.

Nomad
Bail out by the refs.......sad!!

GEM
I know you think you're really funny and clever, but it's pretty shitty that you think a QB can suck ass in a huge game just becuase the defense or the second or third time all season is getting its teeth kicked in. But hey, we can not remember how awful the guy has been the past several weeks, blame it on the line, point out the defense finally falling apart after holding NE to 16 points, and you can feel great about it.

Absolutely pathetic.

King, how bout you sick with the game and not make shit personal.

Poet
Hey guys look, the QB can't get rid of the ball. LOL THE DEFENSE DID THAT! HAHAHAHA

#lookguysIamamayor

#thankgodthechiefscommittedapenalty
#derp

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:17 PM

He's clearly trolling the thread. I'll just put him on ignore.

Slick
12-25-2016, 09:18 PM

Someone has been tactically trolling.

ShaneFalco
Hey guys look, the QB can't get rid of the ball. LOL THE DEFENSE DID THAT! HAHAHAHA

#lookguysIamamayor

#thankgodthechiefscommittedapenalty
#derp

ya totally he should just throw to people not open.

#Interception

Al Wilson 4 Mayor

Absolutely pathetic.
Good grief King, I'm not making excuses. I think he's playing bad. I think the whole team is playing poorly. Im just being sarcastic. Don't be a ***** and make it personal

GEM
12-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Then report it.

Poet

#Interception

You can throw the ball out of bounds. I know you know this.

MOtorboat

#Interception

Throw it away. Throw it at your back's feet. Do something other than take another sack.

A receiver was open up the left sideline, anyway.

Hawgdriver
12-25-2016, 09:20 PM
Nice play.

Broncoknight30
https://gigaom.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2013/10/screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-12-24-24-pm.png

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Just got done throwing up. Worst our defense has played in at least the past couple seasons.

There is no way, NO ******* WAY, a TE screen should ever go 80 yards.

Kelce? Who's that and why should we cover him? Was that Corey Nelson taking a Pop Warner angle?

sneakers
12-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Just got done throwing up. Worst our defense has played in at least the past couple seasons.

There is no way, NO ******* WAY, a TE screen should ever go 80 yards.

Kelce? Who's that and why should we cover him? Was that Corey Nelson taking a Pop Warner angle?

you have the stomach flu?

aberdien
We've resorted to the flea flicker.

Poet
That was almost truly GG.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-25-2016, 09:22 PM
you have the stomach flu?

Just contracted it in the past 30 minutes.

Nomad
Grrr......get it together, BRONCOS!! :tsk:

ShaneFalco
You can throw the ball out of bounds. I know you know this.

maybe he can guard kelce.

Put him in at safety!

Hawgdriver
Good job by Siemian there.

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:23 PM
Aside from the holding, that was a nice throw. Across his body. But a nice throw.

Broncoknight30
12-25-2016, 09:23 PM
Is Bob Slowik calling the defensive
Plays?

Dzone
12-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Schofield has got to go. Who said he is a good guard? He sucks

GEM
12-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Could Schofield go the **** away already? Good damn, he's a hot pile of shit.

Poet
12-25-2016, 09:25 PM
maybe he can guard kelce

I want everyone to pay attention to this:

We cannot justly criticize a QB because the defense is playing poorly. That this the logic that the hardcore TS fanbase has to adopt. Multiple missed deep balls, zero pocket presence, poor overall accuracy.

I don't give the defense a pass. They're playing like losers. But FFS I would like to see the offense step it up. Maybe the defense is utter shit today. But if we have to always rely on them, and if we realize that the game is probably over when they're off, that's and INDICTMENT on the offense. And the past several games there hasn't been huge pressure on the QB, and we're still doing nothing.

NOTHING!

chazoe60
That's a hold

DenBronx
Could Schofield go the **** away already? Good damn, he's a hot pile of shit.

The whole OL needs to get scrapped. Your right, It's a big ass pile of dog shit.

Nomad
No effing BRONCO can cover Kelce....sad

ShaneFalco
12-25-2016, 09:26 PM
I want everyone to pay attention to this:

We cannot justly criticize a QB because the defense is playing poorly. That this the logic that the hardcore TS fanbase has to adopt. Multiple missed deep balls, zero pocket presence, poor overall accuracy.

I don't give the defense a pass. They're playing like losers. But FFS I would like to see the offense step it up. Maybe the defense is utter shit today. But if we have to always rely on them, and if we realize that the game is probably over when they're off, that's and INDICTMENT on the offense. And the past several games there hasn't been huge pressure on the QB, and we're still doing nothing.

NOTHING!
so what is your answer?

Destroy Lynch before he is even ready to play?

GEM
12-25-2016, 09:26 PM
To put it mildly, the chiefs left the lube at home tonight.