PDA

View Full Version : Broncos claim RB Justin Forsett

VonDoom
12-05-2016, 04:16 PM
As expected, especially with the Bibbs injury:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes ago

Broncos claimed former Ravens' RB Justin Forsett on waivers today, per source. Broncos' HC Gary Kubiak and Forsett reunited again.

VonDoom
12-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 3s3 seconds ago

Justin Forsett had his best and only Pro Bowl season in Baltimore with Kubiak as OC in ’14. He had 1,266 rushing yards, 5.4 ypc & 8 TDs.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 13s13 seconds ago

Kapri Bibbs' left high ankle sprain will likely keep him out for multiple weeks. Tough break for a talented back. Depth was needed.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 25s25 seconds ago

Corresponding roster move coming shortly.

Northman
12-05-2016, 04:22 PM
I like this pickup. Not sure how much is in the tank and what he can do with our Oline but in Baltimore he was pretty good before getting injured.

BroncoJoe
12-05-2016, 04:27 PM
We should have went after Ray Rice.

:couch:

FanInAZ
12-05-2016, 04:30 PM

:couch::smack:

Buff
12-05-2016, 05:14 PM
He immediately becomes our best RB not named CJ Anderson. He isn't a huge HR threat at this stage - but he's smart and productive - about the best you could hope for off the street in Week 14.

pnbronco
12-05-2016, 05:20 PM
They put Bibbs on IR.....I guess was going to take 2-4 weeks for him to recover.... Sorry UR.....he had a good game on Sunday I'm bummed for him.

Poet
12-05-2016, 05:23 PM
I am happy about this. He has vision, toughness, and he's a good blocker. That last one is often undervalued. Although, since he isn't a speed back, he might not be on third downs that much anyway. However, his blocking ability will still be useful on the first two downs, certainly on fourth down.....

I feel good about this one.

chazoe60
12-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Excellent pick up.

VonDoom
12-05-2016, 05:42 PM
They put Bibbs on IR.....I guess was going to take 2-4 weeks for him to recover.... Sorry UR.....he had a good game on Sunday I'm bummed for him.

Couldn't we have cut Norwood or one of our long snappers? Sucks for Bibbs

Magnificent Seven
12-05-2016, 05:44 PM
They should get Steven Jackson. He is still available.

Tned
12-05-2016, 06:05 PM

Well, that sucks.

pnbronco
12-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Well, that sucks.

I know...I thought so too....I asked everyone everyone I could on twitter today....so outside my comfort zone. I bummed for him to finally have a good game and then get hurt....and the timing of needing that spot right away.

BORDERLINE
12-05-2016, 06:17 PM
He immediately becomes our best RB not named CJ Anderson. He isn't a huge HR threat at this stage - but he's smart and productive - about the best you could hope for off the street in Week 14.

I like the end of your post. I think Hillman would have been better but since SD stole him JF is as good as there is out there

chazoe60
12-05-2016, 07:33 PM
I like the end of your post. I think Hillman would have been better but since SD stole him JF is as good as there is out there

Hillman? Hillman sucks.

DenBronx
12-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Very good pickup!

OrangeHoof
12-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Forsett will need very little time to pick up the offense. The question is whether his body is in shape. He might be of more value come playoff time.

BroncoWave
12-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Hillman? Hillman sucks.

You suck.

Davii
12-05-2016, 09:38 PM
You suck.

Has Ronnie dressed in San Diego yet?

Dapper Dan
12-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Should have kept Hillman.

CrazyHorse
12-05-2016, 10:26 PM

:couch:

I'd seriously rather have Rice. Justin Forsett had one good year.

Dapper Dan
12-05-2016, 10:33 PM
I'd seriously rather have Rice. Justin Forsett had one good year.

But does Rice have any fight left?

Davii
12-05-2016, 10:34 PM

I'll have to check the film.

BroncoWave
12-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Has Ronnie dressed in San Diego yet?

I aint watch nothing the Chargers do. They sorry.

Simple Jaded
12-05-2016, 11:09 PM
I think you guys suffer from separation anxiety, it should've passed by now. Try some prune juice.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-05-2016, 11:24 PM
I wanted to sign Forsett since CJ went down. Not because he's all-world or anything, but because he is a vet who has been around. He played for Kubes before. Let's think about this for a second, what is our #1 problem with the offense? The Oline. Now we stick a second year QB who is essentially a rookie or his backup who is a rookie behind it. Then we lineup another rookie at RB next to him and say, "be productive behind the worst Oline in the league".

What I'm hoping Forsett will bring is a little experience to the backfield. Someone who can help our young QBs with protection schemes prior to the snap and who understands how to pickup the blitz and actually run in a zone scheme. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the starting job within the first week or two. Booker is struggling right now, which is understandable. Forsett's experience could pay real dividends. Other than Dallas, who has the best Oline in the league, how many other teams have started a rookie QB and RB together and expected immediate success? I think Forsett will help way more than just carrying the ball.

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 12:19 AM

You'd have to ask his girlfriend.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2016, 07:47 AM
You'd have to ask his girlfriend.

*wife. They married.

MasterShake
12-06-2016, 08:46 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/LCGG5J8_zpsetrnsz5f.jpg

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 09:17 AM
*wife. They married.

I thought so, but I couldn't remember....

Lynch12
12-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Had his best season under kubiak, unfortunately for us the ravens offensive line is better than ours and there quarterback at the moment. I hooe he's able to contribute though, he does know the system down pat though. So he should play immediately. Just dont think our o line will do much for the guy.

Lynch12
12-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Why couldn't we sign a couple offensive linemen off the street? There's gotta be some guys hungry for football on the street.

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Why couldn't we sign a couple offensive linemen off the street? There's gotta be some guys hungry for football on the street.

It's really not that simple unfortunately. For an offensive line to develop, there has to be a cohesion between the different linemen. This typically takes 6-7 games of playing together to build. Very rarely is it effective to plug and play new linemen, because these linemen have to as well develop that cohesion and trust/communication.

Unfortunately for the most part, what you see is what you get with this line. We have to hope that they continue to develop and gel or wait until next year, blow it up and start from square one.

Beside that, there really isn't anyone noteworthy on the street that is markedly better than what we have.

NightTerror218
12-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Elways i will admit is amazing at drafting and getting good FA defensive talent. So far though offensively he has not done good outside of Sanders and Peyton.

Miss on just about every OL. No WR has worked out really. TE is always a position of need. And major busts with drafting RB. Anderson and Paradis have been his only good offensive talent he has found. I am hoping booker turns corner into solid RB. Okung and stephenson look like misses. DT was already here.

I Eat Staples
12-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Good Signing. Forsett > Hillman, by a wide margin.

Dapper Dan
12-06-2016, 01:25 PM

Lies

Lynch12
12-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Really don't know.why people bash Hillman so much, he was never drafted to be a tackle breaker, he was pretty decent at what he does as a change of pace back. He probably out produced forsett in his short career if you ask me, only thing forsett has GOING is he had a good year with kubiak.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Really don't know.why people bash Hillman so much, he was never drafted to be a tackle breaker, he was pretty decent at what he does as a change of pace back. He probably out produced forsett in his short career if you ask me, only thing forsett has GOING is he had a good year with kubiak.

Hillman has good speed. I was hopeful he'd turn into an elite 3rd down back, but poor blocking and lack of receiving ability dampened those hopes.

Davii
12-06-2016, 03:07 PM

I laughed MUCH harder at this than I should have. Hard enough that the wife asked what I was laughing at, she just eye rolled when I showed her.

BroncoWave
12-06-2016, 03:10 PM

These are the per season averages of the two players.

Forsett:

415 rush yds 2 TD 146 rec yds 0.1 TD

Hillman

378 yds 2.4 TD 95 yds 0.2 TD

Forsett has better yardage production, and Hillman has scored a bit more often. I certainly would not call it anything close to a "wide margin".

And if you take out the one outlier season for Forsett when he made the pro bowl, the rest of his career has been entirely mediocre.

Also, two teams have cut him this year, just like Hillman. I'd say it's safe to say they are seen pretty similarly right now by NFL teams.

Davii
12-06-2016, 03:13 PM

Forsett:

Hillman

Forsett has better yardage production, and Hillman has scored a bit more often. I certainly would not call it anything close to a "wide margin".

And if you take out the one outlier season for Forsett when he made the pro bowl, the rest of his career has been entirely mediocre.

Also, two teams have cut him this year, just like Hillman. I'd say it's safe to say they are seen pretty similarly right now by NFL teams.

It's my bias, but I can't get past that backward pass he didn't go after vs the *Pats in the playoffs. Their numbers are certainly similar but I'd also rather have Forsett here.

BroncoWave
12-06-2016, 03:14 PM
It's my bias, but I can't get past that backward pass he didn't go after vs the *Pats in the playoffs.

I get that, but I've never thought it's fair to judge a player based on one single play. Same with Rahim Moore. Yes it was a crucial brainfart at a bad time, but I don't think that erases everything else about a player.

Davii
12-06-2016, 03:17 PM
I get that, but I've never thought it's fair to judge a player based on one single play. Same with Rahim Moore. Yes it was a crucial brainfart at a bad time, but I don't think that erases everything else about a player.

It doesn't, you are correct. That being said I would rather Forsett. I don't want Rahim back either.

pnbronco
12-06-2016, 03:22 PM
It doesn't, you are correct. That being said I would rather Forsett. I don't want Rahim back either.

With Forsett knowing Kubes system that is a plus for me. Plus any help in blocking would be a big plus for me. Hillman was just not a blocker and it screamed running play every time he went in....so I'm hopeful.

Dapper Dan
12-06-2016, 03:27 PM
He can't be any worse than Bibbs.

Buff
12-06-2016, 03:30 PM

Oh lawd - I was going to stay out of the Hillman discussion because how much more can we beat that dead horse? But Rahim Moore is taking it too far. He shall forever be judged on one play and one play only.

OrangeHoof
12-06-2016, 03:33 PM
"Wait. You can't be successful with a rookie QB and a rookie running back? Who knew?" - Jason Garrett

BroncoJoe
12-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Shots fired.

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Shots fired.

It's ok...in this offense, shots are rarely on target.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2016, 04:07 PM
It's ok...in this offense, shots are rarely on target when Lynch is playing.

fify.

:yo:

Timmy!
12-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Oh lawd - I was going to stay out of the Hillman discussion because how much more can we beat that dead horse? But Rahim Moore is taking it too far. He shall forever be judged on one play and one play only.

Dont make me do it.....

BroncoWave
12-06-2016, 06:20 PM

I refuse to succumb to such hot takery! :D

Magnificent Seven
12-06-2016, 08:31 PM
RB Justin Forsett's jersey number is 20.

dogfish
12-06-2016, 08:38 PM

see, wave? yash likes hillman-- what more positive proof could you ever require that he's awful?

dogfish
12-06-2016, 08:39 PM

if everyone was as cool as mastashake, this would be a better place. . .

:laugh:

BroncoWave
12-06-2016, 08:48 PM
see, wave? yash likes hillman-- what more positive proof could you ever require that he's awful?

I'm just pretending he never posted that. :D

Simple Jaded
12-07-2016, 01:16 AM

Scary thought? Klis believes Bibbs was about to overtake Booker as main RB.

MasterShake
12-07-2016, 08:46 AM
if everyone was as cool as mastashake, this would be a better place. . .

:laugh:

That is his actual twitter pic: https://twitter.com/JForsett

Someone on Reddit added the background and I just reposted it here. As is the way of the Internet. :lol:

BroncoJoe
12-07-2016, 10:27 AM

Someone on Reddit added the background and I just reposted it here. As is the way of the Internet. :lol:

Dude likes to tweet! Thought this one was funny:

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Dude likes to tweet! Thought this one was funny:

He'll fit in nicely with our twitter happy group :D

Dapper Dan
12-07-2016, 11:46 AM

I saw that and wondered if you might have been the one that edited the picture.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 01:36 PM
No Willis McGahee?

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 01:40 PM
No Willis McGahee?

How old is he now? Like 90?

I Eat Staples
12-07-2016, 01:46 PM

Forsett:

Hillman

It's probably selection bias on my part, I just remember watching Hillman so much and always being disappointed. Not that I've ever had a high opinion of Forsett, he's just an average back that you can plug and play. But his one season is a lot better than anything Hillman did.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 02:14 PM
You'd think being the leading rusher on the broncos last year would be "as good as anything Forsett" ever did, but I guess not.

Not that it matters at this point, the hate for hillman will live forever!

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 02:18 PM

And rightly so! Fricken constant waste of a roster spot and waste of a draft pick...

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-07-2016, 02:19 PM
You'd think being the leading rusher on the broncos last year would be "as good as anything Forsett" ever did, but I guess not.

Forsett's best year far surpassed Hillman's best year, and I know it might not be saying much but he's a better blocker and receiver than Hillman is.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2016, 03:10 PM
And rightly so! Fricken constant waste of a roster spot and waste of a draft pick...

Except for helping us beat the Vikings last year on a 79 yard TD run in a game we won by 3 points.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Forsett's best year far surpassed Hillman's best year, and I know it might not be saying much but he's a better blocker and receiver than Hillman is.

By that logic, Forsett should be number one on the depth chart, as Forsett's best year far surpassed CJ's as well.

Receiving wise, CJ, Hillman and Forsett are all pretty similar.

I can't speak to blocking, I'm not good at judging it, so I'll take your word for it.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:12 PM

Right... Our leading rusher on our superbowl season was a wasted roster spot.

Seems legit.

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Except for helping us beat the Vikings last year on a 79 yard TD run in a game we won by 3 points.

So one game makes up for everything? Then I guess Jordan Norwood isn't so bad after all...Because lets be honest, Hillman was last years Norwood that everyone kept saying "why the heck is this guy still employed"

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-07-2016, 03:13 PM
By that logic, Forsett should be number one on the depth chart, as Forsett's best year far surpassed CJ's as well.

Receiving wise, CJ, Hillman and Forsett are all pretty similar.

I can't speak to blocking, I'm not good at judging it, so I'll take your word for it.

I'm not sure why you're discounting what I said when I compared his best season to Ronnie's. You're the one that mentioned it in the first place

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:15 PM
So one game makes up for everything? Then I guess Jordan Norwood isn't so bad after all...Because lets be honest, Hillman was last years Norwood that everyone kept saying "why the heck is this guy still employed"

I wasn't saying that. He showed multiple times throughout the year why he was still employed. He's great at that change of pace, speed back position. Seems like it's niche role though which is why he's having trouble finding work.

He was a key piece to offense last year. We weren't world beaters or anything, but he put up better numbers than CJ. I'm not sure why that so constantly dismissed.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm not sure why you're discounting what I said when I compared his best season to Ronnie's. You're the one that mentioned it in the first place

I did? Where?

Next you'll be telling me that I also disavowed god. :D

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 03:17 PM
All aboard the Hillman hype train! Choo-choo!

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Right... Our leading rusher on our superbowl season was a wasted roster spot.

Seems legit.

That's a pretty misleading statement and I'm pretty sure you know that... He had 863 yards... He had a grand total of 4 games over 100 yards that made his stats look pretty. Outside of those 4 games he was averaging about 45 yards per game...Even if you are nice and add those 4 games in he still only averaged a paltry 53 yards per game...

The guy was a waste of space...

On the flip side of that, in Forsett's best year he had 1,266 yards and averaged 80 YPG.

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 03:18 PM
I wasn't saying that. He showed multiple times throughout the year why he was still employed. He's great at that change of pace, speed back position. Seems like it's niche role though which is why he's having trouble finding work.

He was a key piece to offense last year. We weren't world beaters or anything, but he put up better numbers than CJ. I'm not sure why that so constantly dismissed.

Because it is doesn't fit the "Hillman sux!" narrative.

Poet
12-07-2016, 03:19 PM
So he was a decent speed back who made plays for us? That's essentially what you're saying, no? That's not a waste of space.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:20 PM
That's a pretty misleading statement and I'm pretty sure you know that... He had 863 yards... He had a grand total of 4 games over 100 yards that made his stats look pretty. Outside of those 4 games he was averaging about 45 yards per game...Even if you are nice and add those 4 games in he still only averaged a paltry 53 yards per game...

The guy was a waste of space...

So, it's not 1 game that makes the difference, and it's not 4 games. How many are needed?

I've also heard told rumors that our offensive line might not be that good. I doubt that has anything to do with running back production, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 03:26 PM
So, it's not 1 game that makes the difference, and it's not 4 games. How many are needed?

I've also heard told rumors that our offensive line might not be that good. I doubt that has anything to do with running back production, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Even when the line was good the guy just had zero field vision...He couldn't find holes and went down on the slightest contact. That's not even bringing into the discussion his fumble issues....

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Even when the line was good the guy just had zero field vision...He couldn't find holes and went down on the slightest contact. That's not even bringing into the discussion his fumble issues....

His fumble rate was better than league average last year. Any more myths you'd care for me to bust?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-07-2016, 03:35 PM
I did? Where?

Next you'll be telling me that I also disavowed god. :D

You said, "being Denver's leading rusher should be as good as anything Forsett had ever done."

And 🙈

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Even when the line was good

Hillman didn't play in the 90's.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 03:54 PM
You said, "being Denver's leading rusher should be as good as anything Forsett had ever done."

And ��

Look above that, I was responding to Staples, who brought it up.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2016, 04:01 PM

Make up for what? What are all the terrible things he did?

I'm happy he helped us win a game. If you don't care about winning games, that's fine.

Lynch12
12-07-2016, 04:05 PM
His fumble rate was better than league average last year. Any more myths you'd care for me to bust?

Im glad people are realizing that THAT guy just says anything as well. He doesn't have a clue about facts.

Poet
12-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Im glad people are realizing that THAT guy just says anything as well. He doesn't have a clue about facts.

You are to factual analysis what rocks are to swimming.

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 04:23 PM

And actually, he was well below league average. He had 2 fumbles in 207 rushing attempts last year, which is a 0.97% fumble rate. The league average last year was 3.28%. So not only was he better than the league average, he was over 3 times better.

Busting myths is fun!

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 04:34 PM
And actually, he was well below league average. He had 2 fumbles in 207 rushing attempts last year, which is a 0.97% fumble rate. The league average last year was 3.28%. So not only was he better than the league average, he was over 3 times better.

Busting myths is fun!

Last year was an improvement, but his fumbles always seemed to come at the absolute worst times...

You want to like him, fine, but to me I'd have rather seen his carries given to someone better. He really was not a consistent runner. He'd occasionally break one but most of his rushing attempts went no where because he couldn't find the hole (a problem I've noticed with Booker, though I'm willing to cut him plenty of slack on that since it is after all his first year)

Hillman's issues weren't all of his own doing either, we never utilized him to his strengths...He wasn't ever built to run between tackles yet that's where we insisted on throwing him. He'd have been great as like a Sproles or Reggie Bush type back, but our coaching staff consistently misused him.

I actually think he'll be good in San Diego, but I was never ever impressed by him here. I can see where the potential was, but I never saw him live up to it aside from the occasional flash.

Freyaka
12-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Yes, because you are a bastion of factual speaking...

BroncoJoe
12-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I liked Hillman. Like anyone that puts on a Broncos uniform, I hope they do a good to great job. Hillman was more than serviceable. He was actually a good back. Am I totally upset he isn't with us anymore? No. Would I like it if he still was? Yep. He is arguably better than Booker at this point, and I like Booker.

wayninja
12-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Yep, it's not about "liking" him, it's just about addressing some strange, irrational hatred of him that his play never really justified.

He isn't the greatest RB we've ever seen, but he's far from the worst, but for some reason some folks want to treat him like he was.

BroncoJoe
12-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Yep, it's not about "liking" him, it's just about addressing some strange, irrational hatred of him that his play never really justified.

He isn't the greatest RB we've ever seen, but he's far from the worst, but for some reason some folks want to treat him like he was.

He's the next generation Moreno.

Buff, did you like Hillman? I don't remember.

FanInAZ
12-07-2016, 05:07 PM

Just because some people have a difference of option then "that guy" doesn't mean that anyone here believes he's wrong about everything. It also doesn't mean that anyone here actually believe your more knowledgeable then "that guy."

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 06:10 PM

I think a lot of it stems from how good our running game was for so long under shanny. People were really spoiled by that high standard, and now everyone who doesn't live up to it is trash. First moreno, then Hillman, now booker. I'm surprised CJ has mostly escaped it, but I think that's mostly because he gets credit for what he's done as an undrafted player. But those other 3 guys, all picked in the first 4 rounds, apparently have expectations of being all pros or else they suck.

Buff
12-07-2016, 06:22 PM

He's the next generation Moreno.

Buff, did you like Hillman? I don't remember.

The guy has a pretty insufferable personality. Zero charisma, never did a single thing to ingratiate himself to fans - but did a number of things to piss us off... Such as calling out all the "fake fans" who criticize the team and Manning (despite not really having the clout to do so). Showing zero awareness in the Patriots playoff game and not even making an effort to pick up the ball - and generally just being mediocre and average in every way.

I think him picking a fight with fans is the reason why people actively dislike him.

VonDoom
12-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Wasn't he photographed with the stripper right before Super Bowl 48?

BroncoJoe
12-07-2016, 06:31 PM
The guy has a pretty insufferable personality. Zero charisma, never did a single thing to ingratiate himself to fans - but did a number of things to piss us off... Such as calling out all the "fake fans" who criticize the team and Manning (despite not really having the clout to do so). Showing zero awareness in the Patriots playoff game and not even making an effort to pick up the ball - and generally just being mediocre and average in every way.

I think him picking a fight with fans is the reason why people actively dislike him.

Right, but I liked his mouthpiece.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/files/2015/08/484344628-270x319.jpg

I've noticed a lot of players wearing them now. Never really did before he wore it...

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 06:38 PM

So basically he hurt your feelings. Do you you need some time in the safe space?.:D

wayninja
12-07-2016, 06:53 PM
I say we try to pick up a RB with more charisma.

Does anyone know Forsett's charisma score from the combine?

Poet
12-07-2016, 07:23 PM
I say we try to pick up a RB with more charisma.

Does anyone know Forsett's charisma score from the combine?

He'd need to roll 2D6+6

Poet
12-07-2016, 07:35 PM
He'd need to roll 2D6+6

If you get this post I **** with you. If you don't get it you's a sucka lame ass ho.

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 07:44 PM
If you get this post I **** with you. If you don't get it you's a sucka lame ass ho.

This is why we're style brothers.

Simple Jaded
12-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Imma sucka lame ass ho, apparently. I gave a legitimate effort to get that too.

Simple Jaded
12-07-2016, 09:13 PM
You guys realize you're not talking about Terrell Davis and Clinton Poorti$? Right?

Ronnie Hillman...Slowshon Moreno...let it sink in.

Rueben Droughns >

What was the name of that stiff from Arizona St that Shanatan compared to TD? That's more like it, forgettable.

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 10:14 PM
You guys realize you're not talking about Terrell Davis and Clinton Poorti$? Right?

Ronnie Hillman...Slowshon Moreno...let it sink in.

Rueben Droughns >

What was the name of that stiff from Arizona St that Shanatan compared to TD? That's more like it, forgettable.

You kinda just made my point in this post. People got spoiled by backs like TD and Portis, so then when you have guys like Moreno and Hillman, both of whom were solid backs for us, people talk about them like they're trash.

Simple Jaded
12-07-2016, 10:33 PM
You kinda just made my point in this post. People got spoiled by backs like TD and Portis, so then when you have guys like Moreno and Hillman, both of whom were solid backs for us, people talk about them like they're trash.

I'm talking about the discussion in general but I think you're right about being spoiled. As it is, they both fall into the category of "meh".

BroncoWave
12-07-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm talking about the discussion in general but I think you're right about being spoiled. As it is, they both fall into the category of "meh".

I still maintain that the only thing wrong with Moreno was his health. He was a productive back for us when he was healthy. He really started to break out his last year here then his knees just got shot after that.

Simple Jaded
12-07-2016, 10:46 PM
I still maintain that the only thing wrong with Moreno was his health. He was a productive back for us when he was healthy. He really started to break out his last year here then his knees just got shot after that.

I look at it as though he didn't tuck in his skirt and run the way his utter lack of skills necessitated until his contract season. He was never overly gifted, he was always meant to be the kind of player he was when he started getting by on heart and determination.

Freyaka
12-08-2016, 12:36 AM

But see, the difference was...Knomo wasn't trash, he just cried giant rivers of tears because he loved 'Merica so much... Hillman....I tried my hardest to be patient with that guy, but his runstyle was frustrating as hell and he just would not consistently move the ball...

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Just because some people have a difference of option then "that guy" doesn't mean that anyone here believes he's wrong about everything. It also doesn't mean that anyone here actually believe your more knowledgeable then "that guy."

Difference of option? Huh????

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 12:58 PM

Who cares bro, there are plenty fake Broncos fans.

BroncoWave
12-08-2016, 01:14 PM

:lol: Congratulations, you win the award for most ironic post in the history of the Internet!

slim
12-08-2016, 01:23 PM

Hi Lynch12.

I think you and I should have a little chat.

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 01:25 PM
:lol: Congratulations, you win the award for most ironic post in the history of the Internet!

Yeah okay mister wave, call me anything but a fake bronco fan, I consider a fake Broncos fan to be those who sell there playoff tickets to the opposition's fan's. Those type of fans are fake fans.

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi Lynch12.

I think you and I should have a little chat.

What's up

slim
12-08-2016, 01:28 PM
What's up

Well. You've been around a little while now and I just think we should know more about you.

Besides your mansion and obedient wife, tell us a little about yourself.

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Never said I had a mantion, you do know that there are normal house's with a basement level, downstairs level, kitchen/living room level and bed room level upstairs right? And it's far from a mansion just a decent old house

Lynch12
12-08-2016, 01:33 PM
If you want to know a little something you'd have to ask and then I'd have to decide if I want to answer.

I Eat Staples
12-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Lynch12 is Yashahla17 or whatever, right?

Freyaka
12-08-2016, 01:51 PM

I present exhibit A. lol.....

BigDaddyBronco
12-08-2016, 01:52 PM

Remember when Yash came out crazy and started talking about the cult he was in. Couldn't make that stuff up...

Davii
12-08-2016, 02:02 PM

That's only a 2.77% chance of happening. Pretty slim.

VonDoom
12-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Remember when Yash came out crazy and started talking about the cult he was in. Couldn't make that stuff up...

I had him on ignore by then. Did this really happen?

slim
12-08-2016, 06:20 PM
If you want to know a little something you'd have to ask and then I'd have to decide if I want to answer.

Okay, to start....are you a man or a woman?

wayninja
12-08-2016, 06:23 PM
What is your 3 cone time?

Lynch12
12-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Okay, to start....are you a man or a woman?

Man

Lynch12
12-09-2016, 03:38 PM
What is your 3 cone time?

I don't know.

Timmy!
12-09-2016, 03:41 PM

Yup...or jwalk....or both.

Timmy!
12-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Lynch, what's your take on smart mouth women, the middle east, and cults?

Lynch12
12-09-2016, 04:18 PM
What's yours.

Timmy!
12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
I like em fiesty, it's full of sand, and I am grand poobah of one.

Your turn.

Davii
12-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Difference of option? Huh????

Please tell me you, of all people, aren't trying to correct someone's spelling and/or grammar. We could spend months correcting yours, easily.

Lynch12
12-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Please tell me you, of all people, aren't trying to correct someone's spelling and/or grammar. We could spend months correcting yours, easily.

Maybe

Broncoknight30
12-10-2016, 08:04 AM

Hillman is fast. That is or was his only good asset. Everything else he is average at best. He was never suited to this offense and what Kubiak wants out of a RB. For that matter, I am discouraged by Booker with this offense. IMO Booker does not have that VISION that is needed. Yes, he is operating behind an underwhelming OL, however I have seen him NOT run to where the hole opens up. Often (all too often) that hole is a cut to the middle. He does what most RBs just do. Run to where the hole is SUPPOSE to be and if it is not there, well oh well. No, we will never see and instinctive RB like Terrell Davis again, who fit into this stretch offense about as well as Montana fit into it as a QB.

Anyway, I am happy with the Forsett signing. I do think he is an effective back and I am hoping he remains on the team into next year.

Valar Morghulis
12-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Hillman is fast. That is or was his only good asset. Everything else he is average at best. He was never suited to this offense and what Kubiak wants out of a RB. For that matter, I am discouraged by Booker with this offense. IMO Booker does not have that VISION that is needed. Yes, he is operating behind an underwhelming OL, however I have seen him NOT run to where the hole opens up. Often (all too often) that hole is a cut to the middle. He does what most RBs just do. Run to where the hole is SUPPOSE to be and if it is not there, well oh well. No, we will never see and instinctive RB like Terrell Davis again, who fit into this stretch offense about as well as Montana fit into it as a QB. Anyway, I am happy with the Forsett signing. I do think he is an effective back and I am hoping he remains on the team into next year.

I don't even think Hillman was all that fast

wayninja
12-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Hillman is fast. That is or was his only good asset. Everything else he is average at best. He was never suited to this offense and what Kubiak wants out of a RB. For that matter, I am discouraged by Booker with this offense. IMO Booker does not have that VISION that is needed. Yes, he is operating behind an underwhelming OL, however I have seen him NOT run to where the hole opens up. Often (all too often) that hole is a cut to the middle. He does what most RBs just do. Run to where the hole is SUPPOSE to be and if it is not there, well oh well. No, we will never see and instinctive RB like Terrell Davis again, who fit into this stretch offense about as well as Montana fit into it as a QB.

As a first year player, it's entirely possible that he's being told specifically to ignore his instincts and run to where the design of the play is, and that any responsibility for the results is on the coaching staff.

I think it's way to early to start talking about vision. He's likely on a somewhat short leash for now.

I don't even think Hillman was all that fast

Nothing to write home about, but faster than any other back on the team or Forsett.

Lynch12
12-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Should never tell a RB to disregard instincts, its what makes good backs good.

BigDaddyBronco
12-11-2016, 06:19 PM
I had him on ignore by then. Did this really happen?

Yes. Look up yashalala or whatever on the google. It has something to do with this cult.

BroncoWave
12-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Good thing we have Forsett instead of that fumble prone Hillman amirite?

Poet
12-11-2016, 07:19 PM

Style brother, this isn't fair. Forsett has a long history of not fumbling, and Hillman does fumble a bit. His league average is lower though. Forsett is less likely to fumble than Hillman, which is impressive as RH is an ironclad holder of the ball.

turftoad
12-11-2016, 07:28 PM

Forsett looks like what we thought Hillman was gonna be already. Quick and shifty.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Even Google doesn't know what yashalala is.

7DnBrnc53
12-11-2016, 08:22 PM

Ryan Torain. He was injured a lot in 2008, and was cut by McDiaper the next year. He played some for Shanny in Washington, but didn't last too long.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Ryan Torain. He was injured a lot in 2008, and was cut by McDiaper the next year. He played some for Shanny in Washington, but didn't last too long.

Boom! Good memory.

Btw, dude was stiff as a board, had nothing remotely close to TD.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-11-2016, 10:02 PM

Style brother, this isn't fair. Forsett has a long history of not fumbling, and Hillman does fumble a bit. His league average is lower though. Forsett is less likely to fumble than Hillman, which is impressive as RH is an ironclad holder of the ball.

I also saw Forsett break a tackle today and pickup a blitz, so....

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-11-2016, 10:03 PM

Boom! Good memory.

Btw, dude was stiff as a board, had nothing remotely close to TD.

Didn't he have a 1k season in Washington with a 5.2 ypc bag?

Poet
12-11-2016, 10:03 PM

Blitz pickup the first week in is impressive, even with system familiarity.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Didn't he have a 1k season in Washington with a 5.2 ypc bag?

I'd be shocked.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-11-2016, 11:14 PM
I'd be shocked.

I just looked it up. He had 764 yards with a 4.5 average in 10'. I believe that season was cut short due to injury

dogfish
12-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Yes. Look up yashalala or whatever on the google.

hey there, daddy-O! nice to see ya. . .

but let's not go getting stupid reckless with the advice, okay?

:laugh::fear:

dogfish
12-11-2016, 11:35 PM

you mean unlike our first snap, where rookie booker whiffed completely, and almost got our gimp QB killed?

Bronco4ever
12-11-2016, 11:37 PM
The fumble sucked, but there's only so much more I can tolerate watching Booker run. Forsett looked like he set up his blockers on the run that was called back. Hopefully he can get up to speed on the game plans and start next week.

Poet
12-11-2016, 11:38 PM
you mean unlike our first snap, where rookie booker whiffed completely, and almost got our gimp QB killed?

QB's are supposed to identify blitzers. TS had a whole year to learn defenses. His failure to do so has been a constant theme, Doggula. But your point is well taken. I like the Forsett pick up.

Tned
12-11-2016, 11:58 PM

Yea, that was bad. Even little Ronnie Hillman would actually take a rusher head on, no matter how big, not try and dive at the ankles. NFL rushers are too good for that hit them in the shins stuff. If he's going to go low, he needs to be sure, if not, hit him in the chest and stand him up, even if it's only for a fraction of a second.

Simple Jaded
12-12-2016, 12:19 AM
I think Forsett has a chance to take Booker's job, that'd be hilarious after Booker talking about how he's here to take someone's job.

Tned
12-12-2016, 12:29 AM
I think Forsett has a chance to take Booker's job, that'd be hilarious after Booker talking about how he's here to take someone's job.

While he only ran 6 times and one ended in a fumble (a good run), he showed some promise.

Broncos have to do something. Can't win with 51 passes and 9 rushes or whatever the breakdown was.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-12-2016, 12:47 AM

Haven't you heard? That was 100% the quarterback's fault.

Simple Jaded
12-12-2016, 12:48 AM
While he only ran 6 times and one ended in a fumble (a good run), he showed some promise.

Broncos have to do something. Can't win with 51 passes and 9 rushes or whatever the breakdown was.

If he is still capable of that 2014 production I think he's thd better RB, at this point, anyway. But if he gets that kind of production behind this line I'd be shocked.

Poet
12-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Haven't you heard? That was 100% the quarterback's fault.

Heaven forbid we expect a QB to identify a blitzer.

This is a trend here: Someone points out something TS did wrong and then, even if that is the case, someone rushes to his defense and says something like what you posted above.

You make me sad, Al.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Heaven forbid we expect a QB to identify a blitzer.

This is a trend here: Someone points out something TS did wrong and then, even if that is the case, someone rushes to his defense and says something like what you posted above.

You make me sad, Al.

You're 100% correct with your condescending post. If I disagree with a post by either you or MO's elite QB analysis it means I defend all things Trevor and weep into my Trevor pillow case while knowing for certain his all pro nomination is secure. 

Poet
12-12-2016, 01:07 AM
You're 100% correct with your condescending post. If I disagree with a post by either you or MO's elite QB analysis it means I defend all things Trevor and weep into my Trevor pillow case while knowing for certain his all pro nomination is secure. 

The irony is that you're accusing me of something you literally just did. Oh, it's not fun to have it thrown back in your face? Hmm....

dogfish
12-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Yea, that was bad. Even little Ronnie Hillman would actually take a rusher head on, no matter how big, not try and dive at the ankles.

except hillman would fail to identify the blitz, and miss completely while trying to block on the wrong side of the formation. . .

i thought it was already a consensus that he's starting next week. . . at least he went forwards with some semblance of quickness!

i don't know if booker is hurt or horrible, or both. . . but you can only run for two YPC so many weeks and keep starting. . .

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-12-2016, 01:09 AM
The irony is that you're accusing me of something you literally just did. Oh, it's not fun to have it thrown back in your face? Hmm....
Fire with fire, eh?

I haven't addressed you once until now.

Good night all.

dogfish
12-12-2016, 01:11 AM

don't sass mr. mayor, youngster. . .

leave that to jaded's cynical old ass, he's got it covered. . .

Simple Jaded
12-12-2016, 01:16 AM
My question is who set the protection on that play? I'm not a big fan of putting a 215lb RB on a 270lb DE. (He says as he ignores the fact that the 312lb T's aren't much better)

Lynch12
12-12-2016, 10:07 AM
People really.bashing a 4th round rookie running back for not understanding the game yet. Bunch ofI whiners.

BroncoWave
12-12-2016, 10:22 AM
People really.bashing a 4th round rookie running back for not understanding the game yet. Bunch ofI whiners.

So we can't bash a 4th round rookie, but we can absolutely bash a 7th round second year player? Do you have a spreadsheet of who we are and aren't allowed to bash?

Freyaka
12-12-2016, 10:56 AM
QB's are supposed to identify blitzers. TS had a whole year to learn defenses. His failure to do so has been a constant theme, Doggula. But your point is well taken. I like the Forsett pick up.

And how do you know that he didn't identify it and booker just wiffed it? You aren't on the field so basically you are just speculating based on what you saw and assuming that's what happened.

Freyaka
12-12-2016, 10:58 AM

Why not, you bash a 7th round QB all the time...Why is one fair game, but not the other? Oh that's right, because the 4th round rookie isn't holding back your QB...

BroncoWave
12-12-2016, 11:03 AM
So we can't bash a 4th round rookie, but we can absolutely bash a 7th round second year player? Do you have a spreadsheet of who we are and aren't allowed to bash?

Aw, he got banned. RIP Lynch12, we hardly knew ye. At least he has his 4 story mansion and submissive wife to go back to!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-12-2016, 12:16 PM
My question is who set the protection on that play? I'm not a big fan of putting a 215lb RB on a 270lb DE. (He says as he ignores the fact that the 312lb T's aren't much better)

I've wondered the same thing myself. I'm leaning towards Paradis calling the protection, but sometimes it looks like Trevor is doing it. So, I'm not 100% sure.

This is probably an area which is a glaring weakness we don't discuss much. It's an area CJ would have been really helpful in. Without the experience of CJ diagnosing blitzes we are left with the collective experience of Trevor and Paradis.

Tned
12-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I've wondered the same thing myself. I'm leaning towards Paradis calling the protection, but sometimes it looks like Trevor is doing it. So, I'm not 100% sure.

This is probably an area which is a glaring weakness we don't discuss much. It's an area CJ would have been really helpful in. Without the experience of CJ diagnosing blitzes we are left with the collective experience of Trevor and Paradis.

I know they said early on CJ was helping Siemian, and in Lynch's start, it was said the RB's and Paradis were having to help him both with calls and protections.

Poet
12-12-2016, 01:20 PM
And how do you know that he didn't identify it and booker just wiffed it? You aren't on the field so basically you are just speculating based on what you saw and assuming that's what happened.

Well, for starters, QB's who identify blitzers tend to account for the blocking being beaten. So, if he did identify the blitzer, that's actually worse.

Tned
12-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Well, for starters, QB's who identify blitzers tend to account for the blocking being beaten. So, if he did identify the blitzer, that's actually worse.

If he expected Booker to at least slow him down, wouldn't that not happening interrupt the play?

Freyaka
12-12-2016, 01:48 PM
If he expected Booker to at least slow him down, wouldn't that not happening interrupt the play?

That's what I'm getting at, how do we freaking know that he didn't identify the blitz, indicate for Booker to stay in protection and booker wiffed...That's not on the QB. That's on the RB for not doing his job... If I remember the play correctly Booker went low like he was going to attempt a block and the defender just completely went around him and hit Trevor. A QB can't force the RB to properly chip the blitzer.

Unless blocking is now something we also expect the QB to do in which case lets just get the pitchforks and head over to Trevor's.

Poet
12-12-2016, 01:52 PM
So let's think about this Freyaka, just for one second. You're the QB. Your RB is supposed to take on a rusher by himself. You're not going to be extra cognitive of that? Against a pass rusher of any skill most of the time a TE on a rusher isn't desirable, let alone a RB.

Tned
12-12-2016, 02:05 PM
So let's think about this Freyaka, just for one second. You're the QB. Your RB is supposed to take on a rusher by himself. You're not going to be extra cognitive of that? Against a pass rusher of any skill most of the time a TE on a rusher isn't desirable, let alone a RB.

Green also went in motion and lined up opposite said rusher. As we don't know what was called, we don't know whether Green was motioned over for the purpose of picking up the rusher and didn't. There is a lot that we don't know at this point.

Poet
12-12-2016, 02:08 PM
It doesn't matter if Green is supposed to get the rusher. You have a RB and in that case a TE (two positions who typically chip) vs a legitimate pass rusher. That's something as a QB you stay cognitive of.

Imagine for a second if an opposing QB looks over and sees Von Miller and he's going to be blocked by a RB and a TE. I'm just using the example to illustrate a point.

BroncoJoe
12-12-2016, 02:14 PM
It doesn't matter if Green is supposed to get the rusher. You have a RB and in that case a TE (two positions who typically chip) vs a legitimate pass rusher. That's something as a QB you stay cognitive of.

Imagine for a second if an opposing QB looks over and sees Von Miller and he's going to be blocked by a RB and a TE. I'm just using the example to illustrate a point.

Siemian had his back turned with play-action until the last second.

Poet
12-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Siemian had his back turned with play-action until the last second.

I should not know about the rushers that I can identify at the LoS because in several seconds I will be executing a playaction pass.

BroncoJoe
12-12-2016, 02:28 PM
I should not know about the rushers that I can identify at the LoS because in several seconds I will be executing a playaction pass.

Six of one, and half a dozen of the other.

Poet
12-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Six of one, and half a dozen of the other.

if there were six rushers identified who all beat the TE then football has become a very strange game. :eek:

Davii
12-12-2016, 02:39 PM
It's a cluster. Our line sucks, we have a young QB, and we have a young RB. All three combine to ensure we have free rushers, barely blocked rushers, and people in our backfield on nearly every snap. If one of those three weren't the case we might be able to make something happen (If Peyton were here he would damn sure at least make the right call, if the line was better TS would have a bit more time, and if we had a more experienced RB (we might) he could help with at least picking up a free blitzer.)

It's a perfect storm of youth and lack of skillsets. Our coaching along the OL is also absolutely horrendous, and our playcalling isn't a lot better.

BroncoJoe
12-12-2016, 02:47 PM
It's a cluster. Our line sucks, we have a young QB, and we have a young RB. All three combine to ensure we have free rushers, barely blocked rushers, and people in our backfield on nearly every snap. If one of those three weren't the case we might be able to make something happen (If Peyton were here he would damn sure at least make the right call, if the line was better TS would have a bit more time, and if we had a more experienced RB (we might) he could help with at least picking up a free blitzer.)

It's a perfect storm of youth and lack of skillsets. Our coaching along the OL is also absolutely horrendous, and our playcalling isn't a lot better.

That's a lot of "if's".

Tned
12-12-2016, 02:50 PM
That's a lot of "if's".

Including, if we could listen to the helmet calls we would have heard:

"Siemian, you piece of shit, pay attention and get the protection right."
or
"Siemian, tell Booker if he misses another block we are trading him to Cleveland."

If only we could listen in, we would know the mysteries of Sunday...

Davii
12-12-2016, 02:53 PM
This offense is going to give Kubiak another complex migraine stroke thingy. Or it'll give me one. One of the two.

Freyaka
12-12-2016, 02:55 PM
This offense is going to give Kubiak another complex migraine stroke thingy. Or it'll give me one. One of the two.

I had a massive migraine post game (Part of which was why I was an utter ******* post game, the other part was I was pissed and grumpy)

GEM
12-12-2016, 02:57 PM

This offense is giving me "Do laundry by halftime" syndrome. I got a lot of laundry done yesterday. I don't know whether to dance or cry.

Tned
12-12-2016, 04:41 PM
This offense is giving me "Do laundry by halftime" syndrome. I got a lot of laundry done yesterday. I don't know whether to dance or cry.

We vote dance (and don't forget the webcam...)

NightTerror218
12-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Its hard for me to blame play calling when i dont k ow if its a bad play or execution. To me right now its execution because you can watch the OL miss blocks entirely or get man handled and pancaked.

BroncoJoe
12-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Its hard for me to blame play calling when i dont k ow if its a bad play or execution. To me right now its execution because you can watch the OL miss blocks entirely or get man handled and pancaked.

No. It's Trevor Siemian's fault.

Poet
12-12-2016, 11:25 PM

It amazes me how people believe any criticism of TS means he's blamed for anything. It amazes me.

dogfish
12-13-2016, 12:12 AM
It amazes me how people believe any criticism of TS means he's blamed for anything. It amazes me.

if you live to joe's age, you'll be cantankerous also. . . now, off the lawn with ya. . . :heh:

Simple Jaded
12-13-2016, 12:15 AM

I would think Paradis too but Nalen has mentioned that he may not be making calls for the entire protection. Which might actually be part of the problem. Maybe that'd be the case if Paradis were able to practice full time, he is most likely the most qualified.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-13-2016, 12:18 AM

I'm inclined to think it will give you a paragraph of asterisks. 😆

Tned
12-13-2016, 07:18 PM

Joe, don't be that way. Nobody said it was Siemian's fault, just that:

It's not the Oline's fault.
It's not the WR's fault
It's not the TE's fault
It's not the RB's fault
It's not the coach's fault
It's not the groundkeepers fault

And, something about the QB bring responsible for the offense or something like that...

Poet
12-13-2016, 07:28 PM
No one on the board says the line's shit play doesn't matter.

No. One.

The fact that you guys have to represent that as argumentation is really pathetic.

Tned
12-13-2016, 07:51 PM
No one on the board says the line's shit play doesn't matter.

No. One.

The fact that you guys have to represent that as argumentation is really pathetic.

No one on the board says Siemian never makes mistakes and it's always the line's fault.

No. One.

Poet
12-13-2016, 08:04 PM
No one on the board says Siemian never makes mistakes and it's always the line's fault.

No. One.

Actually, the result of many people's comments in totality exactly leads to that conclusion.

False equivalences don't work.

Tned
12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Actually, the result of many people's comments in totality exactly leads to that conclusion.

False equivalences don't work.

:aetsch:

Poet
12-13-2016, 08:13 PM
:eviltongue:

Tned
12-13-2016, 08:15 PM
:eviltongue:

:blah:

Poet
12-13-2016, 08:16 PM
:blah:

:playball::playball::playball::playball:

Tned
12-13-2016, 08:18 PM
:playball::playball::playball::playball:

:smack:

- .... . / --- ..-. ..-. . -. ... .. ...- . / .-.. .. -. . / ... ..- -.-. -.- ...

:argue:

Poet
12-13-2016, 08:27 PM
:flypig:

dogfish
12-13-2016, 08:43 PM
really?

Tned
12-13-2016, 08:51 PM
really?

:withstupid:

Tned
12-13-2016, 08:53 PM
really?

After me and BJ were called pathetic (who would ever call a BJ pathetic), as I didn't want to endure the wrath of Gem (really, I do, but don't tell anyone), I thought it was best to have a smiley war, because nobody can get mad at that....

Poet
12-13-2016, 09:02 PM
:spam4:

Thank god you're the bigger man

Tned
12-13-2016, 09:06 PM
:spam4:

Thank god you're the bigger man

:ban:

Smarter man, too...

Poet
12-13-2016, 09:23 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tned
12-13-2016, 09:33 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

GEM
12-14-2016, 07:49 AM
Would you 2, and I'm asking as nicely as possible, please s t f u! Take your smileys to different sides of the board and ignore the ever living shit out of each, because if you 2 continue this in every thread you go in, well, may God gave mercy on your souls, because I certainly won't.

Tned
12-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Would you 2, and I'm asking as nicely as possible, please s t f u! Take your smileys to different sides of the board and ignore the ever living shit out of each, because if you 2 continue this in every thread you go in, well, may God gave mercy on your souls, because I certainly won't.

Considering the other inane, off topic bullshit that happens in nearly every thread, I didn't realize a few smilies would upset anyone. As once again, people were being called PATHETIC of the like for having a ******* opinion, I thought posting a few smileys might divert the holier than though bullshit and keep it lite.

So, if I violate a rule, ******* tell me. If not, start a town hall thread about smiley use so I know what the **** I can and can't do. This shit is getting old.

GEM
12-14-2016, 08:38 AM
Wow, really? I was trying to lighten the mood in here because the 2 of you just won't ******* stop. The funny part is iwas laughing as i posted that because of the comments from Al about asterisks. Every damn thread. You want the truth then. ..you're my friend, but you cause a shit ton of the issues you're involved in here. You instigate just as much as you complain about others instigating. You post condescending jabs as much as any other poster here. You got that previous reply in thread because within the last 2 days I've asked you guys to ignore each other, Mo's done so, yet you and king keep going, in multiple threads.

Freyaka
12-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Wow, really? I was trying to lighten the mood in here because the 2 of you just won't ******* stop. The funny part is iwas laughing as i posted that because of the comments from Al about asterisks. Every damn thread. You want the truth then. ..you're my friend, but you cause a shit ton of the issues you're involved in here. You instigate just as much as you complain about others instigating. You post condescending jabs as much as any other poster here. You got that previous reply in thread because within the last 2 days I've asked you guys to ignore each other, Mo's done so, yet you and king keep going, in multiple threads.

http://dudelol.com/img/to-the-death.jpeg

I propose a cage match fight to the death. Winner is allowed to keep posting here...Loser gets put 6 feet under and becomes worm feed.