PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Siemian, Broncos Quarterback

Hawgdriver
11-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Dude is a beast when healthy. Lynch may not ever sniff the field in his Broncos career if this dude stays healthy.

We all agree, right?

Or....

Siemian lacks an adequate last name to properly captain a franchise, and his drive to hit wide-open linemen helmets and flee to safe spaces when in danger illustrate a QB who doesn't have long-term potential.

Either way, seems you all could use a thread focused solely on T-Sim, since so many of the threads devolve into this discussion, and the polarity of opinion is ginormous.

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 02:23 PM
Dude is a beast when healthy. Lynch may not ever sniff the field in his Broncos career if this dude stays healthy. We all agree, right? Or.... Siemian lacks an adequate last name to properly captain a franchise, and his drive to hit wide-open linemen helmets and flee to safe spaces when in danger illustrate a QB who doesn't have long-term potential. Either way, seems you all could use a thread focused solely on T-Sim, since so many of the threads devolve into this discussion, and the polarity of opinion is ginormous.

Is this in the lounge?

Hawgdriver
11-28-2016, 02:24 PM
Is this in the lounge?

You think it should be?

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Waste of a thread, come next year I will no longer have to pjt up with having a talentless quarterback starting for my team.

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 02:33 PM
You think it should be?

I think all threads i post on should be in the lounge. Lol

Especially when we are talking about my man crush, Trevor ******* Siemian.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Waste of a thread, come next year I will no longer have to pjt up with having a talentless quarterback starting for my team.

Why are they trading Paxton to another team so you can follow him there?

slim
11-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Waste of a thread,

It is now.

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:42 PM

Who knows what you will have to pjt up with next year. The future is not told....

slim
11-28-2016, 02:47 PM
I hope we don't have to pjt up with Lynch12 much longer.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:48 PM
I'd like to pjt him on ignore, but then who would I have to make fun of?

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:49 PM
I'd like to pjt him on ignore, but then who would I have to make fun of?

In principle, I never pjt anyone on ignore, even when they are annoying and not a Broncos fan.

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 02:50 PM
I hate Paxton lynch so much, if he ever becomes our qb, I will rip off both my testicles and eat them then become a Seahawks fan.

Maybe.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:51 PM
In principle, I never pjt anyone on ignore, even when they are annoying and not a Broncos fan.

Yeah, me too. I've only pjt Joel on ignore, bjt found myself reading his posts anyway. I figjred it was just easier to remove him and ignore after reading his first sentence.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:52 PM
I hate Paxton lynch so much, if he ever becomes our qb, I will rip off both my testicles and eat them then become a Seahawks fan.

Maybe.

Uh - I thought your wife already did that?

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Uh - I thought your wife already did that?

Shots fired....Man down.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Shots fired....Man down.

His wife is a vile cretin.

slim
11-28-2016, 02:55 PM
She is hideous, like Lynch12.

Nomad
11-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Hawgdriver doing a little :fish2: . I like it :lol:

Tned
11-28-2016, 03:02 PM
Yeah, me too. I've only pjt Joel on ignore, bjt found myself reading his posts anyway. I figjred it was just easier to remove him and ignore after reading his first sentence.

I've recently been told by several people that they pjt me on ignore, bjt I figjre if I don't like someone's posting, I have the free will to jjst not read it.

Dapper Dan
11-28-2016, 03:33 PM
Dude is a beast when healthy. Lynch may not ever sniff the field in his Broncos career if this dude stays healthy.

We all agree, right?

Or....

Siemian lacks an adequate last name to properly captain a franchise, and his drive to hit wide-open linemen helmets and flee to safe spaces when in danger illustrate a QB who doesn't have long-term potential.

Either way, seems you all could use a thread focused solely on T-Sim, since so many of the threads devolve into this discussion, and the polarity of opinion is ginormous.

I already did that. (Ignore last name spelling)

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/604368-Trevor-Seimien

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 03:45 PM
I already did that. (Ignore last name spelling) http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/604368-Trevor-Seimien

Way to spoil the thread douchebag

Dapper Dan
11-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Way to spoil the thread douchebag

I'll eat your liver and piss in your eyes.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 04:02 PM
I've recently been told by several people that they pjt me on ignore, bjt I figjre if I don't like someone's posting, I have the free will to jjst not read it.

I've only pjt one person on ignore since coming to these boards, it is not Lynch12...it probably should be, but it is not.

Tned
11-28-2016, 04:04 PM
I've only pjt one person on ignore since coming to these boards, it is not Lynch12...it probably should be, but it is not.

Tebow, err Lynch, fanboy Lynch12 is too mjch fjn to pjt on ignore!

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 04:06 PM

Everyone always says "don't feed the troll" but my response is "then how am I supposed to poke fun at the ludicrousness of his posts?"

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 04:14 PM

Was it me?

:D

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 04:15 PM
This message is hidden because BroncoJoe is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

What? :D

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 04:16 PM
Was it me? :D

It should be if he had any sense

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 04:21 PM
It should be if he had any sense

This isn't the lounge, so I'll just give you a pass on this one, you manky munter.

Hawgdriver
11-28-2016, 06:22 PM

Is this what they mean by giving one a dutch oven, all the dutchy j's?

Magnificent Seven
11-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Best Offensive Linemen make QB an outstanding quarterback. That's all.

Simple Jaded
11-28-2016, 10:55 PM
I remember giving my wife her first Dutch oven, it's times like that you sit back and reflect, then it hits you...id take a bullett for that woman.

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2016, 10:59 PM
Best Offensive Linemen make QB an outstanding quarterback. That's all.

Coaches in Denver not doing their job at all in regards to the oline.

Poet
11-28-2016, 11:43 PM
He's doing fine.

Joel
11-29-2016, 12:32 AM
Too many dutchbags in this thread.

Valar Morghulis
11-29-2016, 01:44 AM
We are going to trade poison lynch the pirate for a left tackle this off season to try and keep the future of our franchise upright next year. Yes, the future is bright, the future is Trevor Siemian

Hawgdriver
11-29-2016, 01:50 AM
I was hoping for way more negativity than this.

Valar Morghulis
11-29-2016, 01:50 AM
I was hoping for way more negativity than this.

Start a lynch thread, then you will see some negativity

Poet
11-29-2016, 01:51 AM
This is the official moment I'm quitting Hawgdriver.

Northman
11-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Paxton Lynch is no Trevor Siemian thats for sure.

Simple Jaded
11-29-2016, 04:17 AM
Paxton Lynch is no Trevor Siemian thats for sure.

I like Siemian because he's so much better at everything than Lynch, I think people just feel sorry for Lynch.

Valar Morghulis
11-29-2016, 05:01 AM
Paxton Lynch is an anagram for Trevor F Siemian

Tned
11-29-2016, 07:57 AM
I like Siemian because he's so much better at everything than Lynch, I think people just feel sorry for Lynch.

Yea, kind of a big, gangly goofy looking dude that with a million dollar arm and a five cent brain. Pitty.

Freyaka
11-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Start a lynch thread, then you will see some negativity

The fact is, there wouldn't be any negativity if not for Lynch12. I literally have zero issues with Paxton Lynch, Lynch12 is such a pain in the ass that it makes me annoyance at him bleed over to Paxton.

Northman
11-29-2016, 10:25 AM
The fact is, there wouldn't be any negativity if not for Lynch12. I literally have zero issues with Paxton Lynch, Lynch12 is such a pain in the ass that it makes me annoyance at him bleed over to Paxton.

There are a couple of others that are not real high on Trevor but they are not nearly as annoying as Lynchboi.

Freyaka
11-29-2016, 11:32 AM
There are a couple of others that are not real high on Trevor but they are not nearly as annoying as Lynchboi.

Not being high on Trevor...I get that...Ignoring reality just to bash Trevor because he's not the guy you prefer. That crap gets real old.

When you can't have a logical conversation with someone because they are too busy plugging their ears and making loud noises to avoid the truth it gets super old, super quick.

Hawgdriver
11-29-2016, 11:41 AM
This is the official moment I'm quitting Hawgdriver.

Like you, I said the same thing once about nicotine. Like you, I had the best intentions.

BroncoNut
11-29-2016, 11:53 AM

missed one that I see Joe, but otherwise a good job!!

BroncoNut
11-29-2016, 11:53 AM
can we call people names in this thread? How does that work anyway?

Freyaka
11-29-2016, 11:56 AM

For the rest of this thread, you shall be known as Todd...

Northman
11-29-2016, 12:00 PM

We can call you names but that is about it. You dont have name calling privileges yet.

LawDog
11-29-2016, 12:17 PM
Don't remember if it was after the Sanders or Fowler TD, but Trevor ran to the sideline and was jumping in the air and pumping his fist. That's the most emotion I have ever seen from him and I gotta say, I absolutely loved it.

Hawgdriver
11-29-2016, 12:56 PM
It's common knowledge that NFL QBs reach their ceiling after 10 games. What do you think about Trevor, now that he's hit his ceiling? Not as high as Lynch's right?

Dapper Dan
11-29-2016, 01:07 PM
I can't believe no one is talking about how important Austin Davis is to this team.

Tned
11-29-2016, 03:13 PM
It's common knowledge that NFL QBs reach their ceiling after 10 games. What do you think about Trevor, now that he's hit his ceiling? Not as high as Lynch's right?

It doesn't really matter if he's hit his ceiling, but instead that it's a glass ceiling, so he "believes" that he could go higher...

Buff
11-29-2016, 03:20 PM
I can't believe no one is talking about how important Austin Davis is to this team.

We should trade him and a draft pick for Mark Sanchez and shore up this QB situation once and for all.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-29-2016, 03:37 PM

Well, considering the sliding scale I've used to accurately determine where Lynch will be after game 10 I'm confident we'll want to stay with Trevor.

NightTerror218
11-29-2016, 06:45 PM
Siemian straight across for joe thomas

And i will hide now

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-29-2016, 07:05 PM

And i will hide now

Hmmm, not a bad idea, especially if we can pry away their 2nd round pick next year too.

Buff
11-29-2016, 07:07 PM

And i will hide now

I'm sure the downtrodden Cleveland football fans will be thrilled to have Trevor Siemian as their franchise savior.

Northman
11-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Lynch is more valuable so we should trade him. At least that is what im told on here.

Tned
11-29-2016, 08:04 PM

And i will hide now

Can he play right tackle?

I could be up for this. Get Thomas, sign a right tackle (or draft someone early) and then start Austin Davis next year.

Tned
11-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Lynch is more valuable so we should trade him. At least that is what im told on here.

Come on, if Cleveland will trade Joe Thomas for a mediocre, below average, one of the worst QBs to ever start in the NFL, then I think we need to be on that like brown on rice.

Valar Morghulis
11-30-2016, 02:15 AM
Come on, if Cleveland will trade Joe Thomas for a mediocre, below average, one of the worst QBs to ever start in the NFL, then I think we need to be on that like brown on rice.

I would trade lynch to Cleveland for a packet of cookies, and maybe also give them our third round pick just to make sure they take that pirate lookalike bust in the making

CrazyHorse
11-30-2016, 02:30 AM
Physically Lynch still has a higher potential ceiling but I'd say Siemian has a higher floor. Right now a game manager who minimizes mistakes is what the Broncos need. I'd like to see what both QB's could do though behind a competent offensive line protecting them.

Valar Morghulis
11-30-2016, 02:57 AM
Physically Lynch still has a higher potential ceiling but I'd say Siemian has a higher floor. Right now a game manager who minimizes mistakes is what the Broncos need. I'd like to see what both QB's could do though behind a competent offensive line protecting them.

Stop being rational. Lynch sucks.

Joel
11-30-2016, 04:08 AM
So would they.... :(

Tned
11-30-2016, 08:36 AM

Joking aside, I think this summarizes it very well. Lynch is still very much a boom or bust project. Nearly all the scouting reports had him as a 2-3 year project, and I read a couple scouting reports where a couple NFL scouts did not think he could transition to the NFL (can't remember why now).

So, I think the Lynch having a higher ceiling and Siemian a higher floor is a very good way to describe them.

Hawgdriver
11-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Lynch's ceiling is decorated with glow in the dark stars so he can dream of magical things like becoming an NFL QB, as he drifts into a tender slumber.

Joel
11-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Joking aside, I think this summarizes it very well. Lynch is still very much a boom or bust project. Nearly all the scouting reports had him as a 2-3 year project, and I read a couple scouting reports where a couple NFL scouts did not think he could transition to the NFL (can't remember why now).

So, I think the Lynch having a higher ceiling and Siemian a higher floor is a very good way to describe them.
That seemed like the consensus from the start, and we've seen no evidence against either part of it (rather, ample evidence in favor of both.)

Simple Jaded
12-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Lynch probably has a higher floor too, we have no reason to believe that he couldn't be a game manager too.

Lynch12
12-01-2016, 10:53 PM
When you have a arm like Lynch game manager isn't in your DNA to be that for a career, you are naturally going to challenge defense's because you can unless you mentally are destroyed. Then you have guys like Trevor who are mentally topped out at being a game manager which he isn't good at bjt that's all his ability calls for him to attempt to be.

Lynch would be playing good football by now if he was the starter.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Lynch's ceiling is decorated with glow in the dark stars so he can dream of magical things like becoming an NFL QB, as he drifts into a tender slumber.

I miss the days of tender slumber, prior to the days of my wife jostling me for snoring.

Freyaka
12-01-2016, 11:12 PM

You mean like that one time where he played like utter garbage and cost us the chance to beat the falcons?

Good times... This team doesn't need a gunslinger like Favre that turns the ball over taking risks and "challenging defenses" They need a game manager that lets the defense do their thing while not throwing the game away for them...kinda like Lynch threw things away against the Falcons.

Poet
12-01-2016, 11:43 PM
TBF, he said by now.

Also, to be fair, you can't really know that. I doubt the raw talented godbeast would be playing like a Pro Bowler. I don't even expect him to next year.

MOtorboat
12-02-2016, 12:37 AM
When you have a arm like Lynch game manager isn't in your DNA to be that for a career, you are naturally going to challenge defense's because you can unless you mentally are destroyed. Then you have guys like Trevor who are mentally topped out at being a game manager which he isn't good at bjt that's all his ability calls for him to attempt to be.

I don't think we have any idea what Lynch is. He might be a gunslinger, he might be a game manager, he might be a bust. I have no idea what Lynch is. He has more arm talent than Siemian, but there are a zillion guys who've had more arm talent than Siemian. But to have any idea whether he's a bonafide starter in the league is completely unclear.

I think we know what Siemian is, and that's a guy with a pretty low ceiling. Could he be 1 of the 32? Maybe, but I would put him at a replacement level NFL quarterback. He struggles too much with his accuracy. Denver did a good job in the last game getting some guys over the top and had some success with it in the second half , same thing with the second half of the Cincinnati game.

Right now, I'm not sure either quarterback is very good, so I can't just advocate for benching Siemian for the rookie, though if Siemian's foot is hurt and his mobility is even less than it was, which was low, than there's no way he should be playing behind that line. He doesn't have the tools to make up for an injury and you have to put someone else in. Apparently that someone else is Lynch. That also doesn't necessarily mean Lynch is ready, either.

Northman
12-02-2016, 04:08 AM
I doubt the raw talented godbeast would be playing like a Pro Bowler. I don't even expect him to next year.

Yeeeeep.

Valar Morghulis
12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
TBF, he said by now. Also, to be fair, you can't really know that. I doubt the raw talented godbeast would be playing like a Pro Bowler. I don't even expect him to next year.

That's the point though, neither should Trevor, yet draft position, a dodgy beard and a strong arm make Trevor superfluous

Valar Morghulis
12-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Ryan leaf had more arm talent than manning.

Arm talent is over rated

Freyaka
12-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Ryan leaf had more arm talent than manning.

Arm talent is over rated

Cutler had a lot of arm talent too...

LawDog
12-02-2016, 11:30 AM

You're honestly saying that Siemian is "topped out" by his mental capacity? I can't even follow the logic of what you are saying in a single paragraph. "...all his ability calls for him to attempt to be." What does that even mean?

Poet
12-02-2016, 11:47 AM
That's the point though, neither should Trevor, yet draft position, a dodgy beard and a strong arm make Trevor superfluous

We disagree, Val. I don't expect TS to play like a pro bowler. I expect him to make the easy, open throws, consistently, much like numerous QB's in the past have as rookies. That's the standard. And it is a fair one. I also refuse to (and you don't do this but a lot of posters seem to either be there are inching towards it) building this fantasy scenario where youth plus bad line means anything that TS does that is good means he's doing an adequate job.

Valar Morghulis
12-02-2016, 03:06 PM
We disagree, Val. I don't expect TS to play like a pro bowler. I expect him to make the easy, open throws, consistently, much like numerous QB's in the past have as rookies. That's the standard. And it is a fair one. I also refuse to (and you don't do this but a lot of posters seem to either be there are inching towards it) building this fantasy scenario where youth plus bad line means anything that TS does that is good means he's doing an adequate job.

Well I definitely think he is adequate

Freyaka
12-02-2016, 03:09 PM

So do most of us...

Freyaka
12-02-2016, 03:10 PM
You're honestly saying that Siemian is "topped out" by his mental capacity? I can't even follow the logic of what you are saying in a single paragraph. "...all his ability calls for him to attempt to be." What does that even mean?

He doesn't use logic....It's all ZOMG I LOVE PAXTON, PAXTON IS TEH BEST!!!ZOMGZOMGZOMG!!! He only has eyes for Paxton, everyone else is trash in his estimation

Poet
12-02-2016, 03:13 PM

Kyle Orton was capable. To a degree, even Tebow was. Sanchez is. Capable is a low standard. I believe that if TS hits his maximum potential he would make for a very efficient game manager. That is fine in the NFL.

Hawgdriver
12-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Kyle Orton was capable. To a degree, even Tebow was. Sanchez is. Capable is a low standard. I believe that if TS hits his maximum potential he would make for a very efficient game manager. That is fine in the NFL.

Exactly! It's kind of like King's bright future as a style manager. Not really a style-slinger, no, but able to direct a decent style attack if he has the right pieces around him. Won't make too many critical style mistakes.

Freyaka
12-02-2016, 05:35 PM

We have zero idea what TS is yet...You can't figure out in 10 games what a player is going to become...

Joel
12-02-2016, 05:39 PM
I think it's interesting to suggest managing a game is less mentally demanding than just going out there and throwing bombs to whoever.

NightTerror218
12-02-2016, 05:50 PM
I am excited to see lynch play and see his progression if any. Can he settled down in pocket? Can he go through progressions. All this stuff.

Siemian and lynch both have a long ways to go. But the main tjing i want to see with either one is progression. Siemian took a big step last week but he only was good for a half. Offense was stagnent in 1st half. From either one i dont care for huge scores. I want to see the offense be able to move the ball with less 3 and outs. Keep defense fresh. I know with this offensive system we do not have a lot of 300 yard games but if we can have mid 200s with well over a 100 yards a game and control clock that is kubiak style like in 97 and 98.

Tned
12-02-2016, 06:59 PM

Like the game manager that just made our defense look horrible in the second half and OT this weekend?

Agreed, based on what we've seen to date, Siemian looks like he can be a serviceable game manager. He's don't nothing to date to show that he could be an elite NFL QB, nor has he done anything to date to indicate he's not capable of being a starter in the NFL. Where exactly his ceiling is between NFL backup and elite QB, is completely unknown.

Magnificent Seven
12-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Pattern is the same as last year? Another super bowl run.

Peyton Manning was there last year. Siemian is on the right side and healing his foot.

Freyaka
12-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I have a newfound appreciation for Trevor after watching Lynch yesterday...I hope he heals quickly.

Hawgdriver
12-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Trevor has stepped up for the Broncos this season. He might have given us Orton-esque production, but he's been reasonably solid at keeping the Broncos in games, playing turnover-free football for the most part.

I got to thinking about it this morning, and this is what the whole PL vs. TS argument comes down to for me.

It's like this. Imagine that NFL offenses are a NASCAR race. The Broncos sent out a car that can't compete with the top cars in the field. Those cars go too fast, and they are too well-made to have a shot of winning against. Here we are, arguing about which driver we think has the better chance of winning the race. Ain't gonna happen! The car sucks! So I'm done bandying about PL and TS. Hope each of them has an opportunity to play with an improved offensive line and running game, or with coaching more bespoke their situation. I think TS will find a home on a roster for years to come (whether as a 1 or a 2), and I hope PL continues his development so that his tools and skills allow him to make art in the NFL setting.

broncofaninfla
12-05-2016, 02:25 PM
I don't get the criticism for Siemian. He's been pretty damn good considering we have no running game or offensive line. He's a far better option than Pax at this point and the only chance we have to make the playoffs this season.

Tned
12-05-2016, 02:40 PM
I don't get the criticism for Siemian. He's been pretty damn good considering we have no running game or offensive line. He's a far better option than Pax at this point and the only chance we have to make the playoffs this season.

But, he sucked in college.

Lynch12
12-05-2016, 03:15 PM
He sucks now.

tripp
12-05-2016, 03:17 PM
While it's been hard sometimes to watch our offense this season, it was nearly unbearable watching it yesterday. It felt like we threw a receiver in at QB, we would've got the same amount of production out of him. Yesterdays game made me appreciate Siemian so much.

Tned
12-05-2016, 03:19 PM
He sucks now.

And, yet, he's far outplayed the guy you have a man crush on. Go figure.

Lynch12
12-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Your mods are very bias tned. I do the same stuff you do and im getting talked too constantly. You say he sucked in college, I say he sucks now. What's the difference?

Freyaka
12-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Your mods are very bias tned. I do the same stuff you do and im getting talked too constantly. You say he sucked in college, I say he sucks now. What's the difference?

As was pointed out, your dude sucks worse...get over it.

Tned
12-05-2016, 04:09 PM

If the mods were biased or just acted like mods on other sites and you would be banned for the good of the community. You post like an 11 year old, make no sense and are a unifying force, because whether posters like or dislike Siemian, like or dislike Lynch, they all find you an irritating troll.

So, thanks for unifying us.

Lynch12
12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
If the mods were biased or just acted like mods on other sites and you would be banned for the good of the community. You post like an 11 year old, make no sense and are a unifying force, because whether posters like or dislike Siemian, like or dislike Lynch, they all find you an irritating troll.

So, thanks for unifying us.

You troll a lot tned, are you kidding me?

Unified

Tned
12-05-2016, 04:14 PM

Unified

I never kid. I'm a very serious guy.

Freyaka
12-05-2016, 04:16 PM

Unified

No...tned pokes the troll (you) there's a difference between antagonizing a troll and being a troll yourself.

Lynch12
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
I never kid. I'm a very serious guy.

I'd say your one of the biggest jokester on the board. A administrator who trolls and tells people to shut the #### up is bad ass, and the mods who cover for you. That's bad ass and very unified.

Tned
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
No...tned pokes the troll (you) there's a difference between antagonizing a troll and being a troll yourself.

Yea, I'm definitely more of an Orc.

Northman
12-05-2016, 04:21 PM

As previously stated, if the mods were biased you would of been banned a long time ago. However, the fact that they are talking to you a lot behind the scenes is wonderful to hear as its only a matter of time before you cut your own throat on here. Thanks for that bit of info by the way, totally brightened my day as i thought they werent actually paying attention to all the trolling you are doing. Thanks!

Lynch12
12-05-2016, 04:22 PM
If somebody never replies to you then why do you keep quoting them? Lol. Ive been counting for days hiw many times and this guy has directly replied to 30 of my post without a single reply.

Tned
12-05-2016, 04:25 PM
I'd say your one of the biggest jokester on the board. A administrator who trolls and tells people to shut the #### up is bad ass, and the mods who cover for you. That's bad ass and very unified.

Well, shit, does that mean you're getting a man crush on me, too? Is Paxton going to get jealous?

BroncoJoe
12-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Well, shit, does that mean you're getting a man crush on me, too? Is Paxton going to get jealous?

He's requested a new name: Tned666

Tned
12-05-2016, 05:16 PM
He's requested a new name: Tned666

Thank God you didn't suggest Tned69...

Hawgdriver
12-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Fun facts:

He chose Northwestern over Harvard, Rutgers and North Carolina State.

Six quarterbacks were taken ahead of him in the 2015 NFL Draft.

Siemian had a 3.9 GPA in high school and was a member of the National Honor Society.

He initially planned to play both football and baseball at Northwestern after being a standout shortstop, third baseman and outfielder in high school.

Dapper Dan
12-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Fun facts:

He chose Northwestern over Harvard, Rutgers and North Carolina State.

Six quarterbacks were taken ahead of him in the 2015 NFL Draft.

Siemian had a 3.9 GPA in high school and was a member of the National Honor Society.

He initially planned to play both football and baseball at Northwestern after being a standout shortstop, third baseman and outfielder in high school.

He's like the son Elway never had.

Hawgdriver
12-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Found this during my attempt to objectively gauge Siemian's arm strength as it relates to the deep ball. From Cam Wolfe during camp:

Siemian — There’s little question about Siemian’s arm strength. He’s showed that all camp, but since the first week of training camp Siemian’s biggest improvement has been with his accuracy and willingness to throw the deep ball.

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Found this during my attempt to objectively gauge Siemian's arm strength as it relates to the deep ball. From Cam Wolfe during camp:

To add to this, a lot of the issues listed on his pre-NFL scouting report are still showing currently.
http://www.insidenu.com/2015/4/26/8498167/nfl-draft-capsule-trevor-siemian-northwestern-quarterback

Weaknesses

Siemian struggled with his decision making at times this year and really struggled with his deep ball. He often underthrew open wide receivers, either resulting in interceptions or incompletions on plays that could have gone for much more. At times Siemian looked uncomfortable in the pocket and went to his check down options too quickly. He has trouble making the long throws to the sidelines, as seen in the interception he threw against Ohio State in the video above. Inside the hashmarks, he shows a lot more zip on the ball than he does on those outside the numbers. He's not a particularly agile runner and won't often make defenders miss. And when in the redzone, Siemian struggles at fitting the ball into small windows.

They also note that his biggest strengths are throwing to WR's who are breaking inside. Something I haven't seen a lot of on deep balls. Most of the deep balls are precisely what he has always struggled with, deep sideline routes.

Tned
12-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Nothing new in terms of news, but Rotoworld's take:

NBC Denver has reported there's "hope" Siemian returns against the Titans. He has shed his walking boot. The Broncos desperately need Siemian back. Paxton Lynch isn't ready for prime time, to put it mildly. Siemian's status will be updated no later than Wednesday, when the Broncos return to practice

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10622/trevor-siemian

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-06-2016, 04:46 PM
The Titans are in a playoff race and have a good running game and a solid defense. I don't think we'll win if Trevor doesn't start.

Tned
12-06-2016, 05:02 PM
The Titans are in a playoff race and have a good running game and a solid defense. I don't think we'll win if Trevor doesn't start.

With an inconsistent offense and run defense, it's going to be hard with him.

Dapper Dan
12-06-2016, 05:05 PM
And they have Wesley Woodyard.

Freyaka
12-06-2016, 05:13 PM
And they have Wesley Woodyard.

I miss Wesley...

Hawgdriver
08-22-2017, 11:05 PM

Amen.

Simple Jaded
08-22-2017, 11:21 PM
Amen.

Well pjt.