PDA

View Full Version : 2 games in a row, the defense failed miserably at the end of the game.

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 06:09 AM
Most of the game last night it looked great. 6 sacks and pretty much held them in check. Then of course the defense needing a big stand, up by 8 and the Chiefs had no timeouts. Basically drove down with ease. Then easily converted the 2 point conversion.

If we remember against the Saints a similar situation. The Saints had under 2 minutes to drive the field. Down by 6 and the Saints drive right down the field and score a TD. If not for a miracle extra point block.....

That really pissed me off last night. Yes, there were indeed more things that went wrong, but the fact that the Broncos were up by 8 and the Chiefs having NO time outs..

sneakers
11-28-2016, 06:50 AM
the previous 10 times they were put in the same situation they saved the day tho

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 07:05 AM
the previous 10 times they were put in the same situation they saved the day tho

Yeah, true. All last year the defense MADE the stop. MADE the key turnover at exactly the right time. It is awfully disconcerting when the defense allows a 15 play drive 75 yards to an AVERAGE Alex Smith while at home. There were no injuries.

Bradly Roby is very disappointing to me. That 4th and 10 where he was not playing UP on the receiver.....annoyed me. He gets beat A LOT. It is clear to me that he is being targeted when he is on the field based on what I have seen the last few weeks.

He still makes plays, but he is very inconsistent.

There is NO EXCUSE for that last night. Not at home. Not against Alex Smith. Not against the Chiefs.

The season, is pretty much over. They are 3 games basically out of the division lead. Their division record is 1-3. Just very very disappointing.

Northman
11-28-2016, 07:06 AM
Hard to argue really, As a team they gave up 30 pts. Normally if the offense scores at least 20 we win. It is what it is though.

Valar Morghulis
11-28-2016, 07:07 AM
I guess how I feel today is how everyone who played the Broncos in 2015 felt

Joel
11-28-2016, 07:34 AM
I think part of the problem was that, surprisingly enough, we STILL left them out there too long even though we were scoring. Norwoods second muff didn't help; they made a second stop, but still had to play back-to-back drives to do it. And the Fowler and Sanders TDs were basically three deep bombs; the cameras cut to Von on the sideline just as we scored one of them and he was still wearing his oxygen mask. Our guys may live in that Mile High air, but by the 5th qtr, they were gassed.

CoachChaz
11-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Had to stop counting how many tackles Stewart missed in the 4th quarter and OT. Perfect timing for the new contract.

OrangeHoof
11-28-2016, 09:45 AM
I'm becoming philosophical about this. We cashed in some chits last year to become Super Bowl champs so now we have to accept a few more bad breaks to even out the karma.

BroncoWave
11-28-2016, 10:01 AM
Yeah, last year and even for part of this year we got all the breaks in close games. Field goals were especially kind to us this year, thinking back to the Panthers game in week 1 and the saints game last week.

It's just completely unrealistic to expect the defense to save our ass game after game, year after year. Eventually we're gonna lose ones like this too.

Oh well, most people expected this to be a transition year anyway. Maybe if we stumble down the stretch we can get some nice draft picks and really rebuild the line.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 11:03 AM
And 2 YEARS in a row the offense has failed miserably, so what's your point? You going to bash the sole reason we even won a ring and 7 games thus far this season?

blamkin86
11-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Maybe if we stumble down the stretch we can get some nice draft picks and really rebuild the line.

That's really where I am at this point. With a better O-Line and the run starting to work, we would be right back in the thick of the conversation.

Also be interesting to see what happens with Paxton.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 11:05 AM
And 2 YEARS in a row the offense has failed miserably, so what's your point? You going to bash the sole reason we even won a ring and 7 games thus far this season?

Offense didn't fail last night....You can't put up 350+ yards and 3 TD's and fail...We had that game won, all the defense had to do was do their job and hold them one last time and they blew it, big time AGAIN.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Wow the.broncos offense scored 21 points for once..... What is this the denver broncos or yale from the ncaa? 21 points aint shit. The broncos offense at home with the weapons we have and altitude shoud easily average 3 or better at home.

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 11:27 AM

Maybe you should start a thread discussing that topic. The topic of this thread is the last two games.

Unreal.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Wow the.broncos offense scored 21 points for once..... What is this the denver broncos or yale from the ncaa? 21 points aint shit. The broncos offense at home with the weapons we have and altitude shoud easily average 3 or better at home.

Uh, didn't they score 27?

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Clearly meant 30

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 11:37 AM
It took 5 quarters to get to 27. I bet it's the first time all season thry scored over 21 on they own.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 11:42 AM
It took 5 quarters to get to 27. I bet it's the first time all season thry scored over 21 on they own.

They scored 24 in 4 quarters.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Not good enough

MOtorboat
11-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Defense was gassed by halftime.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 12:03 PM
Well when you lead the league in 3 and outs on offense your defense is going to get gassed.

Buff
11-28-2016, 12:06 PM
I give the Chiefs a ton of credit. Smith stood in there and made a bunch of throws under duress. They also seemed to have the best end-of-game gameplan that I've seen against us - neutralizing our pass rush with a bunch of short passes and being content to dink and dunk us to death. I think so many teams fall into the trap of trying to move the ball downfield in chunks when they're trailing and our pass rush eats them alive... They were content with the short routes and we didn't have an answer for them.

Tned
11-28-2016, 12:09 PM

Seriously? Then I think the team needs to get a new conditioning coach and possibly some new players.

The first quarter the teams split TOP almost evenly, with both having a little over seven minutes.

The second quarter, the defense was on the field for less than five minutes, with the offense having the ball most of the 2nd quarter (over 10 minutes).

So, I know you want to blame Siemian and the offense, but if you are really saying the defense was gassed at halftime with the Broncos leading TOP 17:20 to 12:40, then that doesn't say much about our defense.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-28-2016, 12:30 PM

It was their own fault if they were. We had a sizeable time of possession advantage going into the 3rd quarter.

Northman
11-28-2016, 12:31 PM
I give the Chiefs a ton of credit. Smith stood in there and made a bunch of throws under duress. They also seemed to have the best end-of-game gameplan that I've seen against us - neutralizing our pass rush with a bunch of short passes and being content to dink and dunk us to death. I think so many teams fall into the trap of trying to move the ball downfield in chunks when they're trailing and our pass rush eats them alive... They were content with the short routes and we didn't have an answer for them.

But but but Paxton would of thrown for a gazillion yds and 50k TD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buff
11-28-2016, 12:35 PM
But but but Paxton would of thrown for a gazillion yds and 50k TD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will take this bait even though you're joking and it's off topic:

Ed McCafferey was saying that last night was Siemian's best night as a pro and I will say that it wasn't close to good enough. If that's his ceiling then we ought to move along to the kid.

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 12:38 PM

Just curious how you know they were gassed at half time. The Chiefs offense really did not do a thing the first half.

Why would the defense be gassed? They were coming off a bye. The defense was as healthy as it has been all year.

The last two games and especially last night, the defense blew it at the crucial time.

If the offense puts up at least 24 points, that should be enough based on the talent and the money the defense is getting.

No excuse to allow a 15 play 75 yard drive aided by several penalties.

One thing that just irked the hell out of me was the 4th and 10. Why was Roby playing so far off? The Chiefs were down in the red zone. To allow that 4th down conversion.....just inexcusable.

Tned
11-28-2016, 12:40 PM

Ed McCafferey was saying that last night was Siemian's best night as a pro and I will say that it wasn't close to good enough. If that's his ceiling then we ought to move along to the kid.

How could you possibly conclude that's his ceiling? He's only had 10 starts. His last start before his injury, and first start post bye week when Sanders commented on him getting healthy by stating his velocity was back, were his two best starts, which indicates he's improving as a QB, but struggled when dealing with the injury that limited his ability to turn his trunk (based on what the 'experts' said).

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 12:41 PM

I'm sure your boy would have gotten it done....

At this point I hope they put him in so I can point out how wrong you were when he fails miserably....

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 12:43 PM

You can't tell a players ceiling in one season....If you could guys like Manning, Elway, Big Ben, ect... would be out of the league after a bad first season and all of those guys played at or below the level Trevor has so far statistically.

Buff
11-28-2016, 12:44 PM
How could you possibly conclude that's his ceiling? He's only had 10 starts. His last start before his injury, and first start post bye week when Sanders commented on him getting healthy by stating his velocity was back, were his two best starts, which indicates he's improving as a QB, but struggled when dealing with the injury that limited his ability to turn his trunk (based on what the 'experts' said).

I didn't necessarily conclude that - I just thought that his numbers inflated an otherwise mediocre performance and that McCaffrey's praise seemed slightly misplaced to me.

Northman
11-28-2016, 12:44 PM

Hard to say. If we had a better line like Dallas or Oakland would he still struggle? The fact he was able to put up those kinds of numbers with the crap oline we have only tells me maybe we should improve the oline before digging Siemian's grave. IMO

Tned
11-28-2016, 12:46 PM
I didn't necessarily conclude that - I just thought that his numbers inflated an otherwise mediocre performance and that McCaffrey's praise seemed slightly misplaced to me.

The first half was mediocre, I don't think it's a fair analysis to call the second half mediocre, but that's neither here nor there. With a young QB, you should always hope that his last game was his "best" game, because that means they are learning and growing as a pro.

It seems like a real reach to somehow turn McCaffrey's comments into a negative.

Buff
11-28-2016, 12:47 PM
Hard to say. If we had a better line like Dallas or Oakland would he still struggle? The fact he was able to put up those kinds of numbers with the crap oline we have only tells me maybe we should improve the oline before digging Siemian's grave. IMO

Yeah, I'm not blaming him necessarily - nor am I overly enamored with rushing Lynch out there... I just think that our offense doesn't strike fear in any defenses right now and the combination of bad o-line play and average QB play makes it hard to win games. #CaptainObvious

Northman
11-28-2016, 12:49 PM
The first half was mediocre, I don't think it's a fair analysis to call the second half mediocre, but that's neither here nor there. With a young QB, you should always hope that his last game was his "best" game, because that means they are learning and growing as a pro.

It seems like a real reach to somehow turn McCaffrey's comments into a negative.

I wont mention any names but had that been Peyton Manning last night some of those complaining would be singing praises today. I know this because i saw the very same people make excuse after excuse last year when Peyton struggled.

Buff
11-28-2016, 12:49 PM

I disagreed with the analysis that it was his best game.

Northman
11-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I'm not blaming him necessarily - nor am I overly enamored with rushing Lynch out there... I just think that our offense doesn't strike fear in any defenses right now and the combination of bad o-line play and average QB play makes it hard to win games. #CaptainObvious

I think its a combination of things.

1) Youth- Siemian is still basically a rookie even though he is still in his second year. Because Oz was the backup last year i know that Siemian didnt take near as many snaps as Oz or Manning did so for him to get acquainted and adjusted to this offense is still going to be painful at times.

2) Playcalling- I dont think Gary is very creative with playcalling which i feel leads to a lot of stalled drives. Whether he is calling that because of Siemian's inexperience i dont know but the plays look a lot like we had last year.

3) Oline- You are already aware of these woes so need to go into further detail.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 12:52 PM
I wont mention any names but had that been Peyton Manning last night some of those complaining would be singing praises today. I know this because i saw the very same people make excuse after excuse last year when Peyton struggled.

Yep...and when he struggled it was ok cuz he was super smart and the smarts help us win games....

MOtorboat
11-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Just curious how you know they were gassed at half time. The Chiefs offense really did not do a thing the first half.

Why would the defense be gassed? They were coming off a bye. The defense was as healthy as it has been all year.

The last two games and especially last night, the defense blew it at the crucial time.

If the offense puts up at least 24 points, that should be enough based on the talent and the money the defense is getting.

No excuse to allow a 15 play 75 yard drive aided by several penalties.

One thing that just irked the hell out of me was the 4th and 10. Why was Roby playing so far off? The Chiefs were down in the red zone. To allow that 4th down conversion.....just inexcusable.

At some point, the turnovers and defensive scores were going to end. They gave up 200 yards less than Kansas City's defense. The defense is gassed as a whole, and it has nothing to do with the conditioning coaches or any of that nonsense, it's just at some point the defense wasn't going to win the game for Denver.

The same exact thing can be said about the Chiefs defense. At some point, the defense wasn't going to win the game and the offense had to. The Chiefs offense did. The Broncos didn't.

turftoad
11-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Yep, our offense scares no one and neither does Trevor.

NightTrainLayne
11-28-2016, 01:36 PM

Being his best night as a pro is not mutually exclusive with not being his ceiling.

In fact, if he is continuing to improve, it would indicate his ceiling may be higher.

Tned
11-28-2016, 01:40 PM
At some point, the turnovers and defensive scores were going to end. They gave up 200 yards less than Kansas City's defense. The defense is gassed as a whole, and it has nothing to do with the conditioning coaches or any of that nonsense, it's just at some point the defense wasn't going to win the game for Denver.

The same exact thing can be said about the Chiefs defense. At some point, the defense wasn't going to win the game and the offense had to. The Chiefs offense did. The Broncos didn't.

Yes, but you said they were gassed by halftime. I guess some of us just don't get that and are trying to understand why that first half would have gassed them.

Tned
11-28-2016, 01:42 PM
Being his best night as a pro is not mutually exclusive with not being his ceiling.

In fact, if he is continuing to improve, it would indicate his ceiling may be higher.

Or, the second half last night and the Cincy games could be the anomaly on the high side of the ceiling. Since he's so young and has so few starts and is playing behind such a horrid O-line (the RT's are grading near historically low PFF averages), we simply don't know whether he's on the way up, or bouncing his head against his ceiling.

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2016, 01:48 PM
Will be interesting to see where Siemian's career goes. People point to Cincinatti, and last night (2nd halves, not even the full games). He wasn't bad in the first 2 games (wasn't great either). His SD game 1 through Houston ws inconsistently ho hum. He hasn't put a great full game together yet.

This is what we know;

Siemian hasn't done anything to make people say he is our franchise QB. He also hasn't done anything really to warrant Lynch, especially considering the circumstances. I think at this point nobody really knows where his development could go. He could come out next week in Jacksonville and have a good stretch like he's capable of. He could also come out and be dreadful like he's been.

So what does he need to do the rest of the year to give people assurance that he could be Denver's future QB? I don't know I'm asking. Or does he get a pass for this year considering the oline and next year we're back in the same boat of an unknown season at QB production with him as the starter.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Will be interesting to see where Siemian's career goes. People point to Cincinatti, and last night (2nd halves, not even the full games). He wasn't bad in the first 2 games (wasn't great either). His SD game 1 through Houston ws inconsistently ho hum. He hasn't put a great full game together yet.

This is what we know;

Siemian hasn't done anything to make people say he is our franchise QB. He also hasn't done anything really to warrant Lynch, especially considering the circumstances. I think at this point nobody really knows where his development could go. He could come out next week in Jacksonville and have a good stretch like he's capable of. He could also come out and be dreadful like he's been.

So what does he need to do the rest of the year to give people assurance that he could be Denver's future QB? I don't know I'm asking. Or does he get a pass for this year considering the oline and next year we're back in the same boat of an unknown season at QB production with him as the starter.

The jags are one of the most inept teams in sports...Hopefully we can get something going against them...

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2016, 01:53 PM
Also, what we're people expecting from the defense this year? To take over from where they've been last year? Because that would be foolish. Denver knew they had holes defensively. There's a lack of depth along the oline. There's coverage issues at MLB. It isn't going to get better this year.

I think the defense has been as good as it could be at times this year, sometimes worse, sometimes a hell of a lot better.

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2016, 01:53 PM
The jags are one of the most inept teams in sports...Hopefully we can get something going against them...

So is Oakland's defense and we couldn't do jack shit against them.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Yep, our offense scares no one and neither does Trevor.

True statement here.

Tned
11-28-2016, 01:58 PM

This is what we know;

I think what Kubiak has said, he needs to keep getting better, and not make the same mistake twice (realistically, that's probably not possible, but that's the goal). He needs to move more in the pocket, whether that's drifting away from pressure or stepping up.

To be honest, while it might not satisfy us fans, I think it's as much about what Lynch does. If by the offseason, Lynch has mastered the ability to call plays in the huddle, mastered playing under center, and is ready to put his physical tools to use, then at minimum, he's going to be given the opportunity to win the job. I don't think there is much that Trevor can do to lock up the job, in the eyes of the fans or the coaches, between now and the end of the season.

Of course, winning the SB and being SB MVP could go a long way, but short of that, I think it's as much about Lynch's growth as it is about what Siemian does the rest of the year.

That's my thoughts.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:01 PM

That is his ceiling and its mediocre to poor quarterback play. Only a fool is still holding onto Trevor being a rookie garbage, the dude has no talent. The only reason he even looks mediocre at times is because he has two top ten wideouts.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:03 PM
You can't tell a players ceiling in one season....If you could guys like Manning, Elway, Big Ben, ect... would be out of the league after a bad first season and all of those guys played at or below the level Trevor has so far statistically.

Dude just shut up, don't mention Trevor in the same breath as guys who actually have talent.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:05 PM
That is his ceiling and its mediocre to poor quarterback play. Only a cool isI still holding onto Trevor being a rookie garbage, the dude has no talent. The only reason he even looks mediocre at times is because he has two top ten wideouts.

Dude just shut up, don't mention Trevor in the same breath as guys who actually have talent.

You do realize you're making nearly all of us hate Lynch, right?

Here's a suggestion: Take your computer and Hillarize it. Then, take it into the garage and pour gasoline on it. Light a match, stick it in your teeth and put your face right above the computer.

Stop posting.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:05 PM

Sound like tebow fanboys, it's everybody else fault except the guy who has zero talent of his own to lean on.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:09 PM

Peyton manning when he was finished as a nfl quarterback? That's Trevor ceiling? Lmao. Peyton is a HOF quarterback, who just so happened to wash up, it happens, in no way shaoe or form should you be comparing Trevor to a manning who had lost all his ability and you think that's a compliment? Lol. You just shit on your boy whie trying to defend his trashy self.

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:13 PM
Sound like tebow fanboys, it's everybody else fault except the guy who has zero talent of his own to lean on.

You are seriously referring to ANYONE but yourself acting like a Tebow fanboy? Holy ****, I can't believe I just read that. :laugh:

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:16 PM

I'll mention him in whatever breath I damn well feel like.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:16 PM

The Bengals game was probably his best game, and you fanboys think last night was his best game, so he's had 2 average games out of 11 and he's improving? At this rate for every 11 games and two of them are average he won't be any GOOD for At least 6 years.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:18 PM

And your boy...what has he done so far other than crap the bed against the falcons? Until proven otherwise he's got zero talent of his own as well if Trevor has "zero talent" based off his limited experience...

Lordy I hate player fans...they are all irrational and can't look at things with common sense, it's all "your player sucks because he's in the way of my player getting play time"

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:19 PM
The Bengals game was probably his best game, and you fanboys think last night was his best game, so he's had 2 average games out of 11 and he's improving? At this rate for every 11 games and two of them are average he won't be any GOOD for At least 6 years.

How many games has Paxton had so far? Because he played a somewhat decent half against a team that was COMPLETELY unprepared for him and an absolutely horrible game against a team that was...

Just shut up bud, you aren't winning this argument with your blind fanaticism for Lynch.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:20 PM

And here we go with this bullshit, pointing out other teams being bad as you fanboys have done the last 7 weeks and it didn't matter at all, Trevor was still the same non playmaker, talentless quarterback he's been his whole life. Now when we lose to the jags and he stinks it up yet again what's next? Well at least we play the redskins secondary next year.....

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:22 PM

EXACTLY!!! What player fans can't seem to understand is that we don't dislike their player for anything the player themselves have done...the player's insufferable fans drove us to hate the player.

I didn't hate Tebow, I hated his illogical fans.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:23 PM
And here we go with this bullshit, pointing out other teams being bad as you fanboys have done the last 7 weeks and it didn't matter at all, Trevor was still the same non playmaker, talentless quarterback he's been his whole life. Now when we lose to the jags and he stinks it up yet again what's next? Well at least we play the redskins secondary next year.....

Go chug a gallon of gas.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:24 PM

Here's a suggestion: Take your computer and Hillarize it. Then, take it into the garage and pour gasoline on it. Light a match, stick it in your teeth and put your face right above the computer.

Stop posting.

Hate him all you want, you will be on board once he takes over and shows you what a real quarterback looks like. Besides I haven't mentioned lynch, im talking about Trevor. And you do realize when you fanboy excuse makers keep on doing what your doing you make me call him out for what he is.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 02:26 PM
And your boy...what has he done so far other than crap the bed against the falcons? Until proven otherwise he's got zero talent of his own as well if Trevor has "zero talent" based off his limited experience...

Lordy I hate player fans...they are all irrational and can't look at things with common sense, it's all "your player sucks because he's in the way of my player getting play time"

You are back to wasting my time, don't expect another reply for awhile again, in the mean time you will keep replying to my post everyday and everywhere I post like you always do.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:28 PM
Hate him all you want, you will be on board once he takes over and shows you what a real quarterback looks like. Besides I haven't mentioned lynch, im talking about Trevor. And you do realize when you fanboy excuse makers keep on doing what your doing you make me call him out for what he is.

You haven't mentioned him, but we aren't stupid...You are posting with a motive. You hate trevor because he's not paxton and therefore no rational conversation can be had...You basically are just going to ignore any rational or civil discussion and just throw a huge fit over how terrible Trevor is without posting anything other than you opinion which we've all heard 100 times before and completely disregarded as WRONG.

I Eat Staples
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Sound like tebow fanboys

Yes, you really do.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
You are back to wasting my time, don't expect another reply for awhile again, in the mean time you will keep replying to my post everyday and everywhere I post like you always do.

Last I checked it was an open forum and I could respond or not respond to whoever I feel like...Answer my question.... What has Paxton done in the pros (because college success isn't an indicator of talent, otherwise Tebow would have been a great pro QB) that shows he has more talent than Trevor? Because so far he's played like garbage against the falcons and that's just about it....

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:31 PM

What evidence do you have that he will "show us what a real QB looks like"? Because he sure as hell didn't show us that during his playtime this season...instead he showed us a kid that wasn't up to speed. Sure he could develop, but right now the NFL looked too big for Paxton to handle.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Yes, you really do.

Badly so...

I'm sure if Paxton starts I could like and support him, but I could never deal with irrational player fans like this dude...Just like I couldn't handle Gator fans that knew nothing about how football really worked back when we had Tebow.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:34 PM

Key word: ONCE HE TAKES OVER

And, I've been a fan of the Broncos since the 70's. Here's another keyword: I'M A FAN OF THE BRONCOS, not individual players, unlike someone who uses an online handle after a player who has barely seen the field, let alone shown any support of the TEAM and not a player.

I've seen what "real" QB's look like. Lynch isn't one yet. Maybe he will be, maybe not. What he's shown so far falls in the latter category.

NightTerror218
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Damn this sucks......when lynch gets his shot and if he suceeds we will have lynch12 riding in onbhis white horse saying i told you so.

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM
http://broncosforums.com/downloads/troll.jpg

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 02:44 PM
How did this thread loop back to Tebow? Interesting.

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:45 PM

Because Lynch12 is as bad as the worst Tebow fans.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 02:46 PM

They all point to Tebow!

:beer:

slim
11-28-2016, 02:46 PM
http://broncosforums.com/downloads/troll.jpg

But you will starve!

Tned
11-28-2016, 02:48 PM
But you will starve!

I've already put on my winter fat.

EastCoastBronco
11-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Because Lynch12 is as bad as the worst Tebow fans.

The 12 represents his age, I'm thinking...
Efssl...

Timmy!
11-28-2016, 03:14 PM
370 yards, 3tds, and the Lynch troll is in full force? Really? Have a nice week bronco forums.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Key word: ONCE HE TAKES OVER

And, I've been a fan of the Broncos since the 70's. Here's another keyword: I'M A FAN OF THE BRONCOS, not individual players, unlike someone who uses an online handle after a player who has barely seen the field, let alone shown any support of the TEAM and not a player.

I've seen what "real" QB's look like. Lynch isn't one yet. Maybe he will be, maybe not. What he's shown so far falls in the latter category.

Lynch being great helps MY BRONCOS s what the heck are you talking about? Lol @ the notion that I'm only a lynch fan because I see the greatness in him.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Damn this sucks......when lynch gets his shot and if he suceeds we will have lynch12 riding in onbhis white horse saying i told you so.

There won't be much need for the I told you so stuff because I'm telling you now.

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 04:29 PM
The 12 represents his age, I'm thinking...
Efssl...

Try again, the 12 stands for Trevor.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 04:29 PM
Lynch being great helps MY BRONCOS s what the heck are you talking about? Lol @ the notion that I'm only a lynch fan because I see the greatness in him.

While disparaging anyone who stands in his way...

Tned
11-28-2016, 04:30 PM
It's the voices. The voices in my head. I'm telling you, they're telling me what's going to happen. Listen to me dammit. LISTEN!!!! I'm telling you, the voices have told me the future!!!!!

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 04:31 PM
370 yards, 3tds, and the Lynch troll is in full force? Really? Have a nice week bronco forums.

370 meaningless yards and 3 touchdowns and still couldn't win a game when it mattered. Stats are for losers, playing winning football is for winners.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 04:41 PM
370 meaningless yards and 3 touchdowns and still couldn't win a game when it mattered. Stats are for losers, playing winning football is for winners.

And, somehow that's solely on the QB's shoulders? For all your rants about how "we" don't understand football, perhaps you should reassess your own knowledge.

Tned
11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
And, somehow that's solely on the QB's shoulders? For all your rants about how "we" don't understand football, perhaps you should reassess your own knowledge.

I think it's fair to say it was solely on the shoulders of Lynch against Atlanta when he looked so bad that he didn't' look like he should ever see an NFL field again. After that dismal failure, I'm sure Elway is questioning his decision draft him.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 04:50 PM

How many games has Paxton won as an nfl starter?

Lynch12
11-28-2016, 05:06 PM
The same amount as Trevor, zero, because the 7 wins were in spite of Trevor, just like last year with old manning.

Timmy!
11-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Yashalalalalala. Take a bow, Yash.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 05:11 PM
The same amount as Trevor, zero, because the 7 wins were in spite of Trevor, just like last year with old manning.

That is incorrect... Trevor has won 7 games. Paxton has won zero... You don't get to just not count wins because you don't like the starter. I mean hell, even if I wanted to use your incredibly flawed logic (and I wouldn't because it would hurt my brain to dumb myself down that much) We didn't win "in spite of Trevor" against the Bengals. He grabbed that win by the balls and claimed it for himself.

dogfish
11-28-2016, 05:33 PM
come on, mods!!!

Tned
11-28-2016, 05:39 PM
:couch:

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 05:45 PM
come on, mods!!!

I'll quit feeding him.....For now.

BroncoJoe
11-28-2016, 05:46 PM
That is incorrect... Trevor has won 7 games. Paxton has won zero... You don't get to just not count wins because you don't like the starter. I mean hell, even if I wanted to use your incredibly flawed logic (and I wouldn't because it would hurt my brain to dumb myself down that much) We didn't win "in spite of Trevor" against the Bengals. He grabbed that win by the balls and claimed it for himself.

He damn near won the game last night too. Didn't get much help from the defense.

Simple Jaded
11-28-2016, 06:40 PM
The defense gave up 21 points, I get that the last few drives is what you're referring to but the difference in the game is Norwood/ST's and an inept OL combining for the 9 point swing. The defense was down 9 points before giving up a 1st down, iirc.

Having said that, their usual excuses don't apply to last night. They had plenty of rest, healthy and the Broncos offense did fine with time of possession.

Tned
11-28-2016, 06:44 PM
The defense gave up 21 points, I get that the last few drives is what you're referring to but the difference in the game is Norwood/ST's and an inept OL combining for the 9 point swing. The defense was down 9 points before giving up a 1st down, iirc.

Having said that, their usual excuses don't apply to last night. They had plenty of rest, healthy and the Broncos offense did fine with time of possession.

All of that is true, and I agree when you look at it from a total points given up, but not too many people, including the defensive players, think they played at the level they needed to in the fourth quarter and OT.

Simple Jaded
11-28-2016, 06:50 PM
All of that is true, and I agree when you look at it from a total points given up, but not too many people, including the defensive players, think they played at the level they needed to in the fourth quarter and OT.

They stopped them one time since the 4th qtr started, iirc.

Broncoknight30
11-28-2016, 07:01 PM

Yes, they played very well for large parts of the game. Except for the most crucial time. Which by and large was the opposite result from last year. At least the last two games.

The offense, as bad as the line played, produced enough points for what this defense is supposed to be.

The best thing about a great defense is the lack of pressure on an offense to produce 30 points in a game.

The bottom line is they gave up a 15 play drive, had several penalties on that drive and gave up a crucial 4th and 10 along with a 2 point conversion.

All of the other production is of little consolation. That is just the way I see it. I just hate losses.

EastCoastBronco
11-28-2016, 07:22 PM
This is amateur hour.
I'll call the professionals...

Simple Jaded
11-28-2016, 07:24 PM
I think this might be good for the defense, they seemed to be completely full of themselves while giving up those drives. Full of bravado on the few plays they made. I saw it from Marshall, Davis and Harris. I also remember a pass going right through Harris hands in the endzone, tough catch but it's one they usually make.

I Eat Staples
11-28-2016, 09:19 PM

Did you actually watch the game? Siemian scored the go-ahead TD and what should have been the game sealing TD, but the defense blew it.

He got us a FG in overtime and threw an absolutely perfect pass to Fowler that should have won the game but he didn't catch it. He put us in positions to win the game on multiple occasions.

Freyaka
11-28-2016, 10:14 PM
Did you actually watch the game? Siemian scored the go-ahead TD and what should have been the game sealing TD, but the defense blew it.

He got us a FG in overtime and threw an absolutely perfect pass to Fowler that should have won the game but he didn't catch it. He put us in positions to win the game on multiple occasions.

No he doesn't watch games...His precious Lynch isn't playing. He doesn't care enough to watch until Lynch shows up...

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2016, 11:02 PM
No he doesn't watch games...His precious Lynch isn't playing. He doesn't care enough to watch until Lynch shows up...

Lynch might never show up. The guy can't run an NFL offense right now. Hell he can't even take a snap under center.

Simple Jaded
11-28-2016, 11:09 PM
Lynch looks fine with footwork and all from under center but not so much from neck up, whether under C or shotgun.

I heard he's struggling most in the huddle, OLman had to correct him while calling the play a few times in the Atl game. I've seen the Atl game, maybe they should've run whatever play he called instead.

Having said that, it was just one game, he's looked fine otherwise.

Northman
11-29-2016, 04:05 AM
Lynch looks fine with footwork and all from under center but not so much from neck up, whether under C or shotgun.

I heard he's struggling most in the huddle, OLman had to correct him while calling the play a few times in the Atl game. I've seen the Atl game, maybe they should've run whatever play he called instead.

Having said that, it was just one game, he's looked fine otherwise.

Red Dog 666

Simple Jaded
11-29-2016, 04:19 AM
Red Dog 666

Omaha.

ShaneFalco
11-29-2016, 05:10 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/11/23/272242027811cfb32014eab60f2cc875.gif?1416785147

EastCoastBronco
11-29-2016, 07:13 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/11/23/272242027811cfb32014eab60f2cc875.gif?1416785147

A rare sighting of DT actually showing emotion...;-)

Valar Morghulis
11-29-2016, 07:38 AM
A rare sighting of DT actually showing emotion...;-)

Are you saying they all look the same? Lol

Racist.

Lynch12
11-29-2016, 10:28 AM
Lynch might never show up. The guy can't run an NFL offense right now. Hell he can't even take a snap under center.

Lol. Clearly one of them fans who just says anything, while not having a clue.

Tned
11-29-2016, 10:37 AM

Don't be so harsh on yourself. It might be true what you say about yourself, but we still love you.

silkamilkamonico
11-29-2016, 10:41 AM

I'll be honest, I didn't think it could get much worse than Siemian until I saw the Atlanta game. To Lynch's credit, he was able to make some plays in garbage time. Ironically, it was very similar to your Siemian argument. You know, playing non-winning football.

Freyaka
11-29-2016, 11:30 AM

It's amazing how you throw out so many insults that accurately describe yourself when trying to sound big and tough.

arapaho2
11-29-2016, 06:47 PM

I would consider bashing the type of defense we played in the last two minutes and OT...not the defense

what got us the superbowl and wins the past two seasons was attack, attack.. attack...relentless pursuit, play tight and force the qb to get rid of the ball or get sacked to close out games

totally opposite of sunday night, playing 10-12 yards off in a zone allowing smith to pick us apart