PDA

View Full Version : Broncos hire marketing firm to help find naming rights partner for Mile High

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2016, 03:22 PM
The Denver Broncos have hired global sports marketing firm WME-IMG to help find a new naming rights partner for Sports Authority Field at Mile High, the team announced Wednesday.

“WME-IMG’s extensive network throughout the sports and entertainment industry will serve as a tremendous resource for our organization in this very important process,” Broncos CEO Joe Ellis said in a statement. “Naming rights are critical to improving our stadium and the overall fan experience. Teaming up with WME-IMG will help us find the right partner that understands the values of our organization and this community.”

The Broncos assumed the last five years of the Metropolitan Football Stadium District’s naming-rights contract with Sports Authority this summer to give them control of the process to find a new sponsor.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/23/broncos-hire-global-sports-marketing-firm-to-help-find-new-naming-rights-partner-for-mile-high/

Magnificent Seven
11-23-2016, 04:51 PM
I will be happy if they change to "Mile High Stadium."

dogfish
11-23-2016, 05:37 PM
I will be happy if they change to "Mile High Stadium."

be ready to be unhappy-- sadly, no one will pay them to name it that. . . i wish!

though personally, i think "new mile high stadium" would be the ideal name choice. . . in any case, we'll undoubtedly be stuck with more soulless corporate bullshit. . .

dogfish
11-23-2016, 05:39 PM
“WME-IMG’s extensive network throughout the sports and entertainment industry will serve as a tremendous resource for our organization in this very important process,” Broncos CEO Joe Ellis said in a statement. “Naming rights are critical to improving our stadium and the overall fan experience. Teaming up with WME-IMG will help us find the right partner that understands the values of our organization and this community.”

good lord! naming rights are critical to the fan experience? george orwell would be proud of you for that mountain of doublespeak, joe. . . :laugh: :doh:

Simple Jaded
11-23-2016, 07:21 PM
It's almost as if nobody wants the naming rights.

Dapper Dan
11-23-2016, 09:34 PM
good lord! naming rights are critical to the fan experience? george orwell would be proud of you for that mountain of doublespeak, joe. . . :laugh: :doh:

You just complained about what they may name the stadium and followed it up with saying the fans don't care.

dogfish
11-24-2016, 12:54 AM
You just complained about what they may name the stadium and followed it up with saying the fans don't care.

let's forget your partisan politics for a minute, daniel-sahn. . .

are you ready to kill the dirty bird tomorrow?

OrangeHoof
11-24-2016, 03:15 AM
It's almost as if nobody wants the naming rights.

When you see what became of past naming rights winners, you can understand. That's why I was hoping for "Democrat Party at Mile High". Seems to have worked anyway.

Dapper Dan
11-24-2016, 07:04 AM
let's forget your partisan politics for a minute, daniel-sahn. . .

are you ready to kill the dirty bird tomorrow?

I have to work, fam.

Simple Jaded
11-25-2016, 02:25 AM
When you see what became of past naming rights winners, you can understand. That's why I was hoping for "Democrat Party at Mile High". Seems to have worked anyway.

In that case I'm hoping for Trump Stadium.