PDA

View Full Version : Bring Ronnie Hillman back?

broncofaninfla
11-21-2016, 02:02 PM
The Vikings just cut Hillman, should Denver bring him back?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-21-2016, 02:14 PM
No.......

VonDoom
11-21-2016, 02:17 PM
It's not totally out of the question, now that CJ is hurt. He wouldn't have to learn a new offense or anything. Plus he'd be cheap. I could see it.

Bronco4ever
11-21-2016, 02:23 PM
This would make Wave happy.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Philadelphia lost two running backs yesterday. Here are a list of all the injuries from yesterday. Other teams also had running back injuries.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000742597/article/track-sundays-key-injuries-in-nfl I would believe one of those teams might go after Hillman.

Freyaka
11-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Honestly...I think we should. Booker has done alright, but everything behind him is unimpressive. Not that I was ever overly impressed with hillman either mind you...

underrated29
11-21-2016, 02:40 PM
He could not have been cut. I have been told he is clearly the better back than bibbs and other rbs. Good Rbs do not get cut.

Joel
11-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Well, we DO have a whole host of offensive linemen Hillman hasn't injured yet, but since Seattle cut Christine Michael last week he looks like a (much) better choice.

underrated29
11-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Honestly...I think we should. Booker has done alright, but everything behind him is unimpressive. Not that I was ever overly impressed with hillman either mind you...

Where I am at. We need another back aside from Jano. I would think there is some other back out there, anyone that is better, but I do not know who or what is out there and Hillman does know the system. I would rather a different RB, but I would not be really opposed to having him back.

Davii
11-21-2016, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't be against bringing him back. He knows the system and isn't a bad running back. I think with CJ out he could definitely help us out.

underrated29
Well, we DO have a whole host of offensive linemen Hillman hasn't injured yet, but since Seattle cut Christine Michael last week he looks like a (much) better choice.

Yes, I want him!

Davii

He was picked up almost immediately. He's a Packer now.

Joel
11-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Sorry, my bad. :(

BroncoWave
11-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Yes, absolutely. It's a no-brainer really. Elway now has the rare chance to correct a roster mistake he made.

Davii
11-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Yes, absolutely. It's a no-brainer really. Elway now has the rare chance to correct a roster mistake he made.

Elway doesn't make mistakes. The situation has changed though.

Joel
11-21-2016, 02:50 PM
How would re-signing a scrub RB restore the 2nd and 3rd round picks he spent on Latimer, Sambrailo and Schofield? :confused:

BroncoNut
11-21-2016, 02:53 PM
yeah but do we still have his uniform?

BroncoNut
11-21-2016, 02:53 PM
do we still have his uniform?

BroncoWave
11-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Elway doesn't make mistakes. The situation has changed though.

Eh, he makes very very few, but everyone makes mistakes. Look no further than some of his o-line draft picks.

The Bibbs move made sense in theory, you have a guy who you don't expect to have to play offense much who is good on special teams, but once CJ went down, Hillman would have been a much more valuable piece to have than Bibbs. So Elway took a gamble that the RBs would stay healthy and lost, but now he has a chance to still get to keep Hillman anyway.

VonDoom

He doesn't have his number anymore - Booker does.

BroncoWave
How would re-signing a scrub RB restore the 2nd and 3rd round picks he spent on Latimer, Sambrailo and Schofield? :confused:

Huh? What did I say that even implies this? I didn't say it would correct every roster mistake he's made.

BroncoNut
11-21-2016, 02:59 PM
He doesn't have his number anymore - Booker does.

I thought something like that happened.

NCBronco
11-21-2016, 03:00 PM
I've been hoping the Vikes would let him go. I think Elway was correct in letting him go when we had both CJ and Booker, but should bring him back now. He knows the system, brings some veteran wisdom, has some talent, and probably can be acquired for a fraction of his off-season price. Situations change throughout a year, and I think the Broncos' has to the point that reacquiring him makes sense.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-21-2016, 03:15 PM
I doubt he'd make a difference. Our RBs typically get hit in the backfield. Ronnie gets knocked over by a light breeze. Unless he converts to WR, gets better hands and can play in the slot, I don't think he brings anything to the team.

Timmy!
11-21-2016, 03:36 PM
I'd do it. We have zero depth with CJ out.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-21-2016, 03:38 PM

The Pack must be playing Minnesota soon.

VonDoom
11-21-2016, 03:48 PM
The Pack must be playing Minnesota soon.

Davii is talking about Christine Michael, not Hillman.

VonDoom
11-21-2016, 03:49 PM
I've been hoping the Vikes would let him go. I think Elway was correct in letting him go when we had both CJ and Booker, but should bring him back now. He knows the system, brings some veteran wisdom, has some talent, and probably can be acquired for a fraction of his off-season price. Situations change throughout a year, and I think the Broncos' has to the point that reacquiring him makes sense.

My thoughts as well. It supposedly came down to Hillman or Bibbs and they went with the cheaper option since they saw upside there. With Anderson hurt, we just don't have a lot there. Hillman getting a few carries a game is fine by me.

Buff
11-21-2016, 03:52 PM
The Vikings have the worst running game in the league and are in need of any warm contributing body at the position - and they just cut him. I think Ronnie's NFL days are behind him.

Dapper Dan
11-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Yes and Booker should give 23 back.

Dapper Dan
11-21-2016, 04:06 PM
I'd do it. We have zero depth with CJ out.

We have Bibbs. But Denver has cut him a few times. If he was good he would have stayed on the main roster the whole time.

NCBronco
11-21-2016, 04:08 PM
The Vikings have the worst running game in the league and are in need of any warm contributing body at the position - and they just cut him. I think Ronnie's NFL days are behind him.

We have one of the better receiving corps, and we just signed Marlon Brown. Its opposites day!

I Eat Staples
11-21-2016, 04:28 PM
There's a reason Hillman can't even get a roster spot, let alone playing time anywhere. He's bad.

NightTerror218
11-21-2016, 04:39 PM
I saw yes on 1 yr deal for rest of season. Bibbs and thompson have not stepped up much. Bibbs had 1 good play.

The Glue Factory
11-21-2016, 04:43 PM
I saw yes on 1 yr deal for rest of season. Bibbs and thompson have not stepped up much. Bibbs had 1 good play.

How many boneheaded plays does Bibbs have to his name? I think he beats Hillman on that stat. Advantage Bibbs.

underrated29
11-21-2016, 05:12 PM
How many boneheaded plays does Bibbs have to his name? I think he beats Hillman on that stat. Advantage Bibbs.

Bibbs took 3 games to have a play as long or just as long as ronnies 5 year stint with us to have his Vikings Run for a td. As you say, Advantage Bibbs.

Kapri Bibbs!

Valar Morghulis
11-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Bibbs took 3 games to have a play as long or just as long as ronnies 5 year stint with us to have his Vikings Run for a td. As you say, Advantage Bibbs. Kapri Bibbs! I sure wish I saw that td. Thanks Spiker.

BroncoJoe
11-21-2016, 05:20 PM
I sure wish I saw that td. Thanks Spiker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVISY4Hr2Q

Valar Morghulis
11-21-2016, 05:22 PM
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVISY4Hr2Q (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TVISY4Hr2Q)

It was the Hillman td I missed. After traveling 5000 miles to go get Spiker pizza and beer

BroncoJoe
11-21-2016, 05:24 PM
It was the Hillman td I missed. After traveling 5000 miles to go get Spiker pizza and beer

Oh. FU then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MspNtelRkA

Valar Morghulis
11-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Oh. FU then. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MspNtelRkA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MspNtelRkA)

Haha, out of all the people I hate, I like you the most

dogfish
11-21-2016, 05:38 PM

i like how nut really asks the hard-hitting, relevant questions. . .

Buff
11-21-2016, 05:42 PM
i like how nut really asks the hard-hitting, relevant questions. . .

I liked the practical nature of the question. I'd hope we keep players uniforms in storage for a year or two in case a situation like this arises. Otherwise it just seems wasteful.

dogfish
11-21-2016, 05:48 PM
I liked the practical nature of the question. I'd hope we keep players uniforms in storage for a year or two in case a situation like this arises. Otherwise it just seems wasteful.

yea, this raises some serious questions. . . perhaps MOseph can do some investigative reporting for us. . .

spikerman
11-21-2016, 06:08 PM
I sure wish I saw that td. Thanks Spiker.

Hey, they have TVs in the concourse and while we're at it, the pizza was cold.

slim
11-21-2016, 06:26 PM

lol

Joel
11-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Huh? What did I say that even implies this? I didn't say it would correct every roster mistake he's made.
Correcting roster mistakes, which cutting Hillman wasn't.

Joel
11-21-2016, 06:34 PM
I liked the practical nature of the question. I'd hope we keep players uniforms in storage for a year or two in case a situation like this arises. Otherwise it just seems wasteful. We donate them to Somalis for the tax write-off, like the Panthers did with all their pre-printed "2016 SB Champs" shirts.

MOtorboat
11-21-2016, 06:44 PM
yea, this raises some serious questions. . . perhaps MOseph can do some investigative reporting for us. . .

I did some exhaustive research and found out that the Broncos do make enough money to be able to afford to ask Nike to produce a new uniform.

UnderArmour
11-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Elway should absolutely put in a waiver claim. Bibbs and Booker are not the answer, and it would only be a best case scenario if we get CJ back by playoff time (which, with our OLine and RB scenario is a huge IF in and of itself). If Hillman can come in and hold onto the football, that would be a huge plus for our offense.

dogfish
11-21-2016, 07:24 PM
I did some exhaustive research and found out that the Broncos do make enough money to be able to afford to ask Nike to produce a new uniform.

okay, thanks. . . we'll let nut know. . .

Northman
11-21-2016, 07:54 PM
If Minny cant use him i dont think there is a purpose to bring him back. If he was that valued he would of never been cut to begin with.

CrazyHorse
11-21-2016, 08:21 PM
I don't see why not. Of all former Broncos though bringing back Knighton would make the most sense.

Hawgdriver
11-21-2016, 08:44 PM
do we still have his uniform?

if you sequentially triple posted the same thought, I would have hi fived the third one. Slim the 4th. Let's get this right next time.

Hawgdriver
11-21-2016, 08:46 PM
Correcting roster mistakes, which cutting Hillman wasn't.

eh. it's close enough to question.

Simple Jaded
11-21-2016, 09:36 PM
Broncos are so interested in bringing back Hillman that they went out and brought back a WR they cut halfway through preseason.

That's makes seven WR's, iirc, and only two of them are worth a shit.

I'd say Hillman isn't very high on their list of priorities.

I Eat Staples
11-21-2016, 10:02 PM
Hillman has to be one of the most talked about replacement level Broncos over the past year.

Joel
11-21-2016, 11:02 PM
I don't see why not. Of all former Broncos though bringing back Knighton would make the most sense.
With the shape our run D's in and Walker not returning this year and Wolfe nursing a fracture, this seems like a no brainer unless Knighton's waiting for someone to drive a Brinks truck up to his front door (in which case he'll wait a long time.)

CrazyHorse
11-21-2016, 11:30 PM
With the shape our run D's in and Walker not returning this year and Wolfe nursing a fracture, this seems like a no brainer unless Knighton's waiting for someone to drive a Brinks truck up to his front door (in which case he'll wait a long time.)

Knighton at NT and Williams at DE, with Wolfe at the other DE spot on running downs.

Joel
11-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Knighton at NT and Williams at DE, with Wolfe at the other DE spot on running downs.
Right; identical to the nickel set we used half the time when Knighton was here before. Only difference is Von wouldn't always have his hand in the dirt, and we'd have Ware and our ILBs instead of Woodyard, Trevathan and a DB. That's a big step down in pass coverage over the middle, but that's because Marshall and Nelson/Davis aren't Woodyard and Trevathan, which can't be helped. And better run D and inside penetration against the pass would minimize that fixed vulnerability.

CrazyHorse
11-22-2016, 04:51 AM
Right; identical to the nickel set we used half the time when Knighton was here before. Only difference is Von wouldn't always have his hand in the dirt, and we'd have Ware and our ILBs instead of Woodyard, Trevathan and a DB. That's a big step down in pass coverage over the middle, but that's because Marshall and Nelson/Davis aren't Woodyard and Trevathan, which can't be helped. And better run D and inside penetration against the pass would minimize that fixed vulnerability.

Inside coverage line backer has got to be on the draft list along with offensive line, depth along the defensive line, and a pass catching tight end. Broncos always seem to get killed by good receiving backs and covering tight ends has been an issue for some time.

sneakers
11-22-2016, 05:40 AM
Sure, why not?

Joel
11-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Inside coverage line backer has got to be on the draft list along with offensive line, depth along the defensive line, and a pass catching tight end. Broncos always seem to get killed by good receiving backs and covering tight ends has been an issue for some time.
No idea how deep the draft'll be at which positions or when, but, all else being equal, I'd go OT, NT, ILB. With big receiving TEs more and more popular, I'm perplexed that we and other teams are going smaller and faster at ILB (Gronk's got almost 50 lbs. on Nelson and Davis) but it also seems like ILBs are lower priority for most teams, so there should be decent value in the 3rd. Same with G, and if we have a supplemental there we could do both.

VonDoom
11-22-2016, 05:45 PM
Chargers claimed Hillman

underrated29
11-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Chargers claimed Hillman

OMG YES A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I posted that I wanted him to go to the chargers when we cut him so we could get at least 2 fumbles from him a year. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

VonDoom
11-22-2016, 06:02 PM
OMG YES A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I posted that I wanted him to go to the chargers when we cut him so we could get at least 2 fumbles from him a year. Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Well, we're done with the Chargers this year and he'll probably be somewhere else next year. If anything, we should root for him to go wild against Oakland and KC

slim
11-22-2016, 06:15 PM
Well, we're done with the Chargers this year and he'll probably be somewhere else next year. If anything, we should root for him to go wild against Oakland and KC

Or more realistically we can hope he runs the scout team like a boss so the defense is ready against Oak and KC.

BroncoWave
11-22-2016, 06:23 PM
But no one wants Hillman right?

slim
11-22-2016, 06:25 PM
But no one wants Hillman right?

He's basically the same as CJ. I really can't tell the difference.

BroncoWave
11-22-2016, 06:31 PM
He's basically the same as CJ. I really can't tell the difference.

You give CJ too much credit. Hillman was our leading rusher last year despite the great CJ also being on our roster.

slim
11-22-2016, 06:34 PM
You give CJ too much credit. Hillman was our leading rusher last year despite the great CJ also being on our roster.

Yes. I guess me and NFL GMs don't understand how great Ronnie is.

BroncoWave
11-22-2016, 06:42 PM
You mean the same GMs who didn't take dak Prescott until the 4th round when I was screaming his praises for months before the draft?

slim
11-22-2016, 06:44 PM
You mean the same GMs who didn't take dak Prescott until the 4th round when I was screaming his praises for months before the draft?

lol.

Yes. Ronnie = Dak Good point.

BroncoWave
11-22-2016, 06:46 PM
lol.

Yes. Ronnie = Dak Good point.

Thanks! I'm glad you finally see my genius. :D

slim
11-22-2016, 06:49 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you finally see my genius. :D

Well I guess Dak will have one decent year and then have trouble making a roster.

VonDoom
11-22-2016, 07:20 PM
FWIW, Klis says we put in a claim on Hillman but the Chargers got him because they had higher priority on waiver claims

BroncoWave
11-22-2016, 07:33 PM
FWIW, Klis says we put in a claim on Hillman but the Chargers got him because they had higher priority on waiver claims

Aha! Vindication! That's all I needed! :D

Simple Jaded
11-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Thank God for the Chargers shitty record.

turftoad
11-22-2016, 09:23 PM
He fits better with the Chargers offense than the Vikes anyway. They are more of a passing team. That fits him.

Or, he could put on 50 lbs and be thier new fullback!

Simple Jaded
11-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Karlos Wiiliams, TD machine.

Actually, I'd rather have Trent Williams than Hillman, by a mile.

Joel
11-22-2016, 11:35 PM
Because Hillman had a buttload more carries.

dogfish
11-22-2016, 11:54 PM
He fits better with the Chargers offense than the Vikes anyway. They are more of a passing team. That fits him.

how does a passing team fit the bulldozer II? he can't catch or block. . . :lol:

Dapper Dan
11-23-2016, 12:20 AM

I absolve Elway of his sins. He tried to right the wrong that he committed.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2016, 12:32 AM

You are such a sore winner, I would think that's gotta worth some style points.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2016, 12:40 AM

There's an ILB on Steelers PS that is perfect for Denver, imo, Travis Feeney. He played all over the place in college, S, ILB but mostly OLB. Super freak.

6-4/230, runs 4.4's and has long arms. Really good in coverage. Sure he's small for the position but he's bigger than all but three of Denver's ILB's and far, far faster than any of them.

He's just sitting there.

BroncoWave
11-23-2016, 12:49 AM
Because Hillman had a buttload more carries.

Buy why would Kubes give a buttload more carries to such an inferior back?

BroncoWave
11-23-2016, 12:49 AM
You are such a sore winner, I would think that's gotta worth some style points.

It's a burden being right so often, but I manage!

Simple Jaded
11-23-2016, 01:09 AM
It's a burden being right so often, but I manage!

With great power comes great responsibility.

dogfish
11-23-2016, 03:07 AM

because CJ anderson is always hurt???

:noidea:

Joel
11-23-2016, 07:31 AM
Because our bum linemen let a FAR better RB get the crap pounded out of him just trying to reach the line of scrimmage. Hillman doesn't take that kind of beating; first hint of contact, he goes right down in a heap. If Kyle Orton were a RB.... ;)

Freyaka
11-23-2016, 10:05 AM

Or because CJ is really kinda overrated and hasn't been that effective for awhile now?

BroncoWave
11-23-2016, 10:19 AM

Hence my point of it not being good to get rid of a guy like Hillman when you know CJ can't stay healthy. That leaves us with an unproven rookie and and a proven nobody in Bibbs.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-23-2016, 11:00 AM
I prefer we keep Bibbs.

The Glue Factory
11-23-2016, 11:26 AM
Score thus far:

Hillman: nil
Bibbs: 1

Hillman had big play potential that almost materialized. Ball security problems early on, giving the ball to the opponent TWICE in goal to go situations. Then the nail in the coffin, forgetting a pass that doesn't go forward is not incomplete. The kicker is having that memory lapse in a playoff game. One last thing: Hillman can't block and doesn't play ST. Ok, maybe that was two. Plus Hillman is easy to tackle. So that's four things. NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Bibbs hasn't shown much big play potential but hasn't shown ball security problems and hasn't had the chance to display horrid big game decision making lapses.

Joel
11-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Hence my point of it not being good to get rid of a guy like Hillman when you know CJ can't stay healthy. That leaves us with an unproven rookie and and a proven nobody in Bibbs.
And Juwan Thompson, who's done a lot more than Bibbs in games, blocks better and is good on STs, yet somehow remains behind Bibbs on the depth chart.

underrated29
11-23-2016, 12:53 PM
You guys, the answer is simple.

Kapri Bibbs!kneegrows

Freyaka
11-23-2016, 12:57 PM
You guys, the answer is simple.

Kapri Bibbs!kneegrows

Is it simple? I don't feel like it's that simple...Color me not impressed so far...

underrated29
11-23-2016, 01:52 PM
Is it simple? I don't feel like it's that simple...Color me not impressed so far...

It is.
He is the resolve of all problems.

broncofaninfla
11-23-2016, 02:51 PM
I just saw on Twitter that Denver in fact did put a waiver claim in for Hillman but the Chargers beat them to the punch.

Dapper Dan
11-23-2016, 03:11 PM
I just saw on Twitter that Denver in fact did put a waiver claim in for Hillman but the Chargers beat them to the punch.

Breaking news.

Freyaka
11-23-2016, 03:16 PM
It is.
He is the resolve of all problems.

I'll have to take your word on it as I am yet to see evidence to support your claims so far. He's had flashes sure, but nothing that really shows me he's any more the answer than any other back on the roster.

BroncoWave
Breaking news.

Huge if true.

BroncoWave
I'll have to take your word on it as I am yet to see evidence to support your claims so far. He's had flashes sure, but nothing that really shows me he's any more the answer than any other back on the roster.

He had 1 single flash, on a play in which Oakland's defense royally effed up.

Timmy!
11-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Bibbs sucks.

I Eat Staples
11-23-2016, 03:43 PM
Bibbs and Hillman may as well be the same player. Depth players that will have trouble making a roster if not for injury.

turftoad
11-23-2016, 04:10 PM
Bibbs and Hillman may as well be the same player. Depth players that will have trouble making a roster if not for injury.

Bibbs made it on the roster over Hillman because he plays special teams, Hillman didn't.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2016, 07:17 PM
And Juwan Thompson, who's done a lot more than Bibbs in games, blocks better and is good on STs, yet somehow remains behind Bibbs on the depth chart.

What has he done? I mean besides knocking himself out.

I don't even like Bibbs, he's a scrub.

Joel
11-24-2016, 09:40 AM

His career average is half a yard higher than Bibbs (and Hillman) even though his 18 carries last year and lone carry this year didn't get much: Because his 54 rookie carries averaged 5.0. Here's the impromptu highlight reel I found with a cursory google; 2014 was definitely Thompsons year:

Week 14 vs Buffalo (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000440265/Juwan-Thompson-47-yard-run), 47 yds on 3rd and 1 to flip the field and set up a TD 2 plays later, our eventual victory margin.
Week 12 vs Miami (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000433162/Juwan-Thompson-runs-for-21-yards), 21 yds on 3rd and 1, immediately after gaining 4 on 2nd and 5 (McManus ultimately missed a FG from the Miami 15.)
Week 8 vs SD (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000416349/Juwan-Thompson-jolts-up-the-middle-for-2-yard-TD) and again in Week 8 vs SD (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000416369/Juwan-Thompson-rolls-in-for-1-yard-TD).
This was preseason (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbExsV5ZV4s), so take it for whatever you think that's worth.

On the first one, he did a good job to get outside before the defenders pushing back our left side collapsed it, then made a good change of direction juke on an unblocked tackler that was the difference between a 4th down measurement and covering half the field. On the second he had to slip an unblocked tackler at the line (because, y'know... Denver...) and nearly broke another 10 yds later, at which point there would've been nothing but a safety between him and the end zone.

More significantly, that second play was on a drive where CJ had been carrying the load but left the game, probably due to fatigue, so on 2nd and 5 we gave it to Thompson twice in relief and he picked up 15 yds: How valuable is that now that CJ's probably out for the YEAR?

The first TD's similar: We came out in 2-back with Thompson and Hillman, handed it to "the fullback" and he plowed in for the score. On the second TD, Vasquez and Green BOTH lost their blocks, but Thompson still managed to power and twist to (barely and briefly) cross the goal line.

Since we're talking Bibbs vs Thompson though, turn it around: What has BIBBS done in an equal number of years in the league? He has less CAREER YDS than Thompson has CARRIES—plus Thompson's a better blocker AND STer. He's also a better receiver, having caught 10/16 passes to Bibbs' 2/4; Bibbs highlight "reel" is just the SINGLE PLAY (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000735270/Can-t-Miss-Play-Bibbs-eludes-multiple-defenders-on-69-yard-TD) where he got a garbage time TD in the bad loss to Oakland by breaking several tackles earlier, then picking up three great blocks near the goal line that got him across it. It's the backup equivalent of people pointing to Hillmans TD run against the Vikings last year to justify keeping HIM.

I got nothin' against Bibbs: Thompson's just BETTER, in every way.

Northman
11-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Hey guys guess what?!!

The coaches are the ones who decided who should leave, play, and go!!!

lol

weazel
11-24-2016, 10:06 AM
bring back Quentin Griffin

underrated29
11-24-2016, 10:30 AM
Hey guys guess what?!!

The coaches are the ones who decided who should leave, play, and go!!!

lol

Almost.

I decided two years ago bibbs, (Kapri Bibbs!) was better than Hillman and should be on active roster.

BroncoWave
11-24-2016, 11:13 AM
Almost.

I decided two years ago bibbs, (Kapri Bibbs!) was better than Hillman and should be on active roster.

I decided two years ago that your opinion is trash and so is bibbs!

Simple Jaded
11-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Stats, preseason stats at that. You win.

Joel
11-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Stats, preseason stats at that. You win.
Four REGULAR season PLAYS aren't preseason stats. Although there was one stat:

In their regular season careers, Thompson has more CARRIES than Bibbs has YARDS.

slim
11-24-2016, 05:13 PM

Maybe you're the scrub?

#deepthoughts

Simple Jaded
11-24-2016, 06:17 PM
Maybe you're the scrub?

#deepthoughts

Then that makes me uniquely qualified for this discipline.

#knowyourrole

underrated29
11-24-2016, 09:37 PM
I decided two years ago that your opinion is trash and so is bibbs!

And that is why the coaches don't listen to you, but me instead.