PDA

View Full Version : 4 Reasons why Trevor Siemian is not the problem in Denver

Northman
11-10-2016, 04:08 PM
http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016/11/08/4-reasons-why-denver-broncos-should-not-bench-trevor-siemian/

Keep in mind i did not write this article just passing along the info.

1. Run defense

Have you paid attention to the run defense lately? It can’t stop anybody.

The Broncos are one of the worst teams in the league in terms of defending the run, giving up 128.6 yards per game. Only three teams allow more. Never was that more evident than against the Raiders, where the offensive line just pushed Denver’s defensive front all over the field. As a result, Latavius Murray ran for 114 yards on 20 carries while scoring three touchdowns. He averaged a ridiculous 5.7 yards per carry in the game.

It seems that the loss of Malik Jackson may be bigger than fans originally thought it would be, because this defensive line is nowhere near as good as it was last season.

2. Penalties

You almost had to laugh watching the Broncos draw so many flags against Oakland, particularly toward the end of the game when there was a pass interference or holding in the secondary every time you turned around. This can be attributed to the loss of Aqib Talib, as the Broncos just weren’t able to hold up in man-to-man coverage the way they normally can. But penalties have been a problem all season.

Against San Diego in Week 6, the Broncos were penalized 12 times for over 100 yards. That simply won’t get it done. Only the Raiders and Jacksonville Jaguars have been penalized more than the Broncos this season.

A bevy of penalties is not indicative of a championship caliber team and the lack of discipline being shown falls directly on head coach Gary Kubiak. He’s got to get the penalties cleaned up.

3. Paxton Lynch is not ready

Yet, there are fans who are seriously calling for him.

Paxton Lynch is the quarterback of the future in Denver, there’s no denying that. But there is just no reason to hit the panic button and go to him. Back in Week 5 when the Broncos had to start Lynch, he didn’t play well. And that would be an understatement.

The Atlanta Falcons are one of the league’s best teams but the Broncos were at home and still undefeated at the time. Lynch gave them no chance to win. Sure, the pass protection could have been better, but his decision making was not good. If you think it was, go back and watch the sequence in the game where the Falcons were able to pin the Broncos on their own 1-yard line early in the third quarter on a punt. On first down, Lynch dropped back into his own end zone and basically just heaved a pass in desperation which ended up being intercepted.

At the time, the score was just 13-3, but given the short field, Atlanta put another touchdown on the board to go up 20-3, giving the Broncos a real hill to climb to get back into it.
Lynch looked better in the fourth quarter, but by that time, it was too late.

4. Offensive line

This is the Broncos’ biggest problem and it will be all year.

The offensive line has struggled in pass protection. With the style of offense Kubiak likes to run, that can’t be the case. Whenever Siemian is given time to stand in the pocket, he delivers a nice, catchable ball. He can also run the nuances of Kubiak’s offense quite well, as evidenced on his 36-yard touchdown strike to Jordan Norwood, which came off a bootleg. He’s also much more mobile than he gets credit for and when he can escape the pressure, he can make plays with his feet.

BORDERLINE
11-10-2016, 06:32 PM
The defense is holding it down for the most part. The offense needs to start better or at least put up field goals. 20 seems to be the major number. We score 20 first we most likely are in a good spot.

I look at our WR especially Thomas. Big guy big contract and he simply isn't battling for these balls. We definitely need to see him be more aggressive. Also our run game has me going nuts. We need to run more pitch plays and have Booker and Bibbs run with space in front of them. Good things happen when we do that.

dogfish
11-10-2016, 07:58 PM
1 russell okung
2. donald stephenson
3. max garcia
4. michael schofield

did i do it right?

FanInAZ
11-10-2016, 09:19 PM
I'd put OL #1.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Malik Jackson is only one of 4 reasons the run D has taken 4 steps backwards.

Antoine Smith
Vance Walker
Danny Trevaithan

Simple Jaded
11-11-2016, 01:12 AM
How the **** is the OL ranked 4th?

SoCalImport
11-11-2016, 04:12 AM
Yeah. I'd say the loss of Vance walker after letting Jackson go was the straw that broke the defensive line's back.

silkamilkamonico
11-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Pretty crazy that in a year where 6 rookie QB's have played (including Lynch), 2 of them have already looked to be their team's future, another in Kessler has looked good at times, and Brissett did fine in mop emergency duty, - 2 first round QB's aren't ready to get the ball handed to them even with their lackluster team starter putting up pedestrian at best numbers.

atwater27
11-11-2016, 06:57 PM
How can there be literally no free agent defensive lineman that can at least be signed to stop the run. You cant stop the run all these exotic passrushers and shutdown corners are a waste of money.

NightTerror218
11-11-2016, 11:15 PM
I cant get on board with this article. Because a good QB can help mask bad oline play. Siemian is masking nothing. Manning typically had a poor oline most of his career. I expect progression from him and last 3 weeks has been poor.

Siemian is not helping his oline with poor decision making and rare down field passing. Once again hard to run on stacked boxes. Against raiders siemian had a lot of time and saw less pressure than previous weeks past yet still had some erratic streaks.

You can not believe me but i think teams have some game film okn him and this is causing his play to slip from beginning of season. Teams go from 0 tape to 8 games now.

I mentioned this before he locks on to his #1 WR or goes to check down most of time. His progressions are getting worse. This was more onvious in person when you can see him never look away from DT or sanders.

Right now he is really missing CJ who helps with blocking assignmemts and recognizing blitzs pre snap.

Lynch12
11-12-2016, 12:09 AM
http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016/11/08/4-reasons-why-denver-broncos-should-not-bench-trevor-siemian/

Keep in mind i did not write this article just passing along the info.

Lol @ any article that says 4 reasons why Trevor isn't the problem and ine of the reasons being Paxton isn't ready. Wow really?

Hawgdriver
11-12-2016, 01:06 AM
Lol @ any article that says 4 reasons why Trevor isn't the problem and ine of the reasons being Paxton isn't ready. Wow really?

Ever been at a gathering and there's one cat laughing his ass off while everyone just stares because nothing funny was said? That's your lol.

capt. Jack
11-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Paxton will get in there soon enough, the way we protect the QB, its only a matter of time.

ShaneFalco
11-12-2016, 04:21 AM
he is the hero we need right now, not the one we deserve

Simple Jaded
11-13-2016, 12:54 AM
How can there be literally no free agent defensive lineman that can at least be signed to stop the run. You cant stop the run all these exotic passrushers and shutdown corners are a waste of money.

Potroast

nevcraw
11-13-2016, 09:19 AM
3 and out followed by 3 and out.. Sieman, play calling, and execution on o just blows. Defense can only hold for so long. Did you see TOP against the raiders? Was redic.

Lynch12
11-13-2016, 03:12 PM
Are there still 4 reasons why Trevor isn't the problem?

Northman
11-13-2016, 04:28 PM

Oline problems: Check
Lynch not ready: Check
Run Defense: Only about 70 yds rushing but New Orleans is a pass heavy team anyway so hard to say what more they would of given up if the Saints had tried more.
Penalties: Probably Denver's best game in quite a while where they had flags on about every play.

So this week, only 2 of the 4 really apply.

Simple Jaded
11-13-2016, 05:03 PM

It's almost as if he's still making mistakes a QB with his experience would make.

Dzone
11-13-2016, 06:09 PM
He took some brutal hits today and kept coming back. The dude never loses his poise. Today was on the oline. Siemian would be an above average qb if he had some blocking. That pass blocking is pathetic

Simple Jaded
11-13-2016, 06:14 PM
He took some brutal hits today and kept coming back. The dude never loses his poise. Today was on the oline. Siemian would be an above average qb if he had some blocking. That pass blocking is pathetic

His Int's were all on him, though.

Tned
11-13-2016, 06:34 PM
His Int's were all on him, though.

Yep, but then again so was one of Brees' two INTs. They happen, especially with young QBs. The first one he never looked over the receiver and as a result, another DB dropped his coverage and jumped it and Siemian never saw it. Bad.

The second one, I'm not even sure where he was throwing it. My thinking is that the route called for DT to break left, a post I guess, but since there was a DB there, just stopped and turned back to the LOS instead. Siemian, appeared to throw where he thought DT was going to be, failing to recognize that he would be throwing into a DB and that DT would break his route off to sit in an open spot. That's all I can come up with there. Either that, or the throw was so innacurate that it was 5+ yards off target on a ball more or less straight down the field (you normally see large left/right inaccuracy more on out routes then straight down the seem).

CrazyHorse
11-14-2016, 01:25 AM

I'd love the Broncos to re-sign Terrance Knight. Have him play NT and slide Williams to DE on obvious running situations.

Valar Morghulis
11-14-2016, 04:36 PM
I'd love the Broncos to re-sign Terrance Knight. Have him play NT and slide Williams to DE on obvious running situations.

So would I, but he never looked after himself when he was on a team, I bet now he is the world's fattest man

ShaneFalco
11-14-2016, 07:41 PM
ya siemian is not the problem. guy was a warrior. got destroyed vs the saints and hung in there with gigantic balls

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 10:39 AM
I cant get on board with this article. Because a good QB can help mask bad oline play. Siemian is masking nothing. Manning typically had a poor oline most of his career. I expect progression from him and last 3 weeks has been poor.

I respectfully disagree man. Look at the Atlanta game and how disastrous the o-line looked there... The only reason the o-line doesn't look even worse than it already does is because Trevor's got a pretty quick release.

I think the bigger issue here is that he's still battling discomfort from the shoulder. Yes I recognize it's non-throwing, but I think it's got him rattled and scared to get hit and re-injure it. His accuracy % pre-injury was like 68%, it's mid 50's since. Some of that could very well be teams having film on him, but the dropped passes and o-line aren't doing the kid any favors.

Lynch12
11-15-2016, 12:03 PM

According to kubiak yoh are WRONG. Trevor is bringing many hits and sacks upon himself.
ints pass rushers hit the second-year quarterback 11 times Sunday -- six for sacks and five others on passes Siemian got away. Siemian went 3-of-5 for 29 yards with an interception on passes he attempted as he was hit.

Not all of the hits were simply the fault of the Broncos' protection scheme.

"Some of them, he's got to take responsibility for," Kubiak said. "We've got to make sure he's stepping up in the pocket and doing those type of things."

But Siemian's dropbacks, particularly in the shotgun formation, can leave him too deep, and poorly positioned to avoid contact in the pocket.

"He gets on the road, it gets loud, we get in the [shot]gun and you start getting away from the center a little too far, and now all of a sudden you're back there, you're hitting 11 yards -- well, we're not going to be able to protect you if you're doing that," Kubiak said.

Kubiak added that Siemian also occasionally is "drifting" in the pocket, a critique he made of Brock Osweiler late last season after a spate of sacks.

"Sometimes his depth is bad in the shotgun. It's something we've got to work on," Kubiak said. "When it's good, he's stepping up, [but] sometimes he's drifting and getting hit. It's something we're addressing -- and we have been addressing for about a month."

Lynch12
11-15-2016, 12:07 PM
I respectfully disagree man. Look at the Atlanta game and how disastrous the o-line looked there... The only reason the o-line doesn't look even worse than it already does is because Trevor's got a pretty quick release.

I think the bigger issue here is that he's still battling discomfort from the shoulder. Yes I recognize it's non-throwing, but I think it's got him rattled and scared to get hit and re-injure it. His accuracy % pre-injury was like 68%, it's mid 50's since. Some of that could very well be teams having film on him, but the dropped passes and o-line aren't doing the kid any favors.ints pass rushers hit the second-year quarterback 11 times Sunday -- six for sacks and five others on passes Siemian got away. Siemian went 3-of-5 for 29 yards with an interception on passes he attempted as he was hit.

"Some of them, he's got to take responsibility for," Kubiak said. "We've got to make sure he's stepping up in the pocket and doing those type of things."

But Siemian's dropbacks, particularly in the shotgun formation, can leave him too deep, and poorly positioned to avoid contact in the pocket.

"He gets on the road, it gets loud, we get in the [shot]gun and you start getting away from the center a little too far, and now all of a sudden you're back there, you're hitting 11 yards -- well, we're not going to be able to protect you if you're doing that," Kubiak said.

Kubiak added that Siemian also occasionally is "drifting" in the pocket, a critique he made of Brock Osweiler late last season after a spate of sacks.

"Sometimes his depth is bad in the shotgun. It's something we've got to work on," Kubiak said. "When it's good, he's stepping up, [but] sometimes he's drifting and getting hit. It's something we're addressing -- and we have been addressing for about a month."

Try again, even kubiak is publicly calling out Trevor now. So while you keep making excuses like kubiak was doing for a while even kubiak himself has had enough and calling him out publicly now, the most telling is kubiak saying he's been on Trevor ass for a MONTH about all the things posted and Trevor keeps doing it week after week.

Your excuses are meaningless when the coach finally calls him out.

BroncoJoe
11-15-2016, 12:08 PM
How many times are you going to cut and past that? Enough already.

Lynch12
11-15-2016, 12:14 PM
The excuse makers need to sto making bullshit excuses when the coach FINALLY calls Trevor out. They need to read it and read it good.

GEM
11-15-2016, 12:30 PM
Lynch isn't starting this year unless there is an injury. Get the **** over it.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 12:33 PM
According to kubiak yoh are WRONG. Trevor is bringing many hits and sacks upon himself.
ints pass rushers hit the second-year quarterback 11 times Sunday -- six for sacks and five others on passes Siemian got away. Siemian went 3-of-5 for 29 yards with an interception on passes he attempted as he was hit.

He's a first year starter...Of course there are things for him to work on. He's not going to instantly be polished and perfect. It's rare to find a starter who is in their first full season, but he shows a heck of a lot of promise.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Lynch isn't starting this year unless there is an injury. Get the **** over it.

Blunt and to the point! I like that!

By far the biggest knock on Paxton was that he was not even close to NFL ready. Paxton fans want to point to Dak and say "they said the same things about him" but it's like apples and oranges. Dak has the best o-line and an amazing RB. We do not... Most NFL scouts said Paxton was at least 1-2 years away from being ready to be an NFL starter. As far as I'm concerned he proved them right against Atlanta and that really should be the end of the discussion.

Kid isn't starting barring injury, he's nowhere near ready for primetime. He holds the ball too long, can't make good reads and thinks too slowly for the NFL. He's going to have to develop.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 12:41 PM
The excuse makers need to sto making bullshit excuses when the coach FINALLY calls Trevor out. They need to read it and read it good.

Confirmation Bias often causes us to read something that we think confirms our biases and read into it something that isn't there.

Coach K wasn't calling him out in a negative way, rather acknowledging the areas he needs improvement. These are all things we can see with our own eyes and they aren't something that can't be fixed. In fact, we've got two weeks to work on them with the bye and hate to break it to you, we will be working on them because he's still the starter, not Paxton.

Tned
11-15-2016, 01:12 PM
How many times are you going to cut and past that? Enough already.

His boyfriend instructed him to spam the forum with it.

Hawgdriver
11-15-2016, 01:21 PM
I think the bigger issue here is that he's still battling discomfort from the shoulder..

If a player starts, he's assumed healthy. I am 100% behind that philosophy.

But when I had an AC3 tear, there was nooo way I could have continued doing something like throwing a football with accuracy for at least a few months. It would be like expecting a catapult to be just as accurate after loosening the scaffolding on one side. Throwing a football isn't something that only uses the right arm, and the forces distributed throughout the shoulders have to find new purchase since the new structure doesn't support the myriad loads as they once did.

It's not to give sympathy or excuse his play, it's just a personal expression that I believe his mechanics have to be worse since the injury. fwiw

GEM
11-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Blunt and to the point! I like that!

By far the biggest knock on Paxton was that he was not even close to NFL ready. Paxton fans want to point to Dak and say "they said the same things about him" but it's like apples and oranges. Dak has the best o-line and an amazing RB. We do not... Most NFL scouts said Paxton was at least 1-2 years away from being ready to be an NFL starter. As far as I'm concerned he proved them right against Atlanta and that really should be the end of the discussion.

Kid isn't starting barring injury, he's nowhere near ready for primetime. He holds the ball too long, can't make good reads and thinks too slowly for the NFL. He's going to have to develop.

That's me. :laugh:

Hawgdriver
11-15-2016, 01:24 PM

Kubiak has been calling Siemian out all season when he deserves it. Unlike players who ultimately get benched for performance, Kubiak isn't using kid gloves and faint praise with Siemian. Should tell you something.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 01:35 PM
If a player starts, he's assumed healthy. I am 100% behind that philosophy.

But when I had an AC3 tear, there was nooo way I could have continued doing something like throwing a football with accuracy for at least a few months. It would be like expecting a catapult to be just as accurate after loosening the scaffolding on one side. Throwing a football isn't something that only uses the right arm, and the forces distributed throughout the shoulders have to find new purchase since the new structure doesn't support the myriad loads as they once did.

It's not to give sympathy or excuse his play, it's just a personal expression that I believe his mechanics have to be worse since the injury. fwiw

I agree and the numbers agree as well. Hopefully two weeks without a game will help him to mend up a bit more.

NightTrainLayne
11-15-2016, 01:45 PM
Confirmation Bias often causes us to read something that we think confirms our biases and read into it something that isn't there.

Coach K wasn't calling him out in a negative way, rather acknowledging the areas he needs improvement. These are all things we can see with our own eyes and they aren't something that can't be fixed. In fact, we've got two weeks to work on them with the bye and hate to break it to you, we will be working on them because he's still the starter, not Paxton.

Kubiak has been calling Siemian out all season when he deserves it. Unlike players who ultimately get benched for performance, Kubiak isn't using kid gloves and faint praise with Siemian. Should tell you something.

And the conclusion I draw from this is that Kubiak is well aware of Siemian's limitations, therefore, the fact that he is not starting Lynch over Siemian is primarily due to the fact that he sees more short-comings and limitations in Lynch than Siemian.

Kubiak has more than earned my trust to put the best QB on the field. Unfortunately for all of us, Siemian is the best we've got right now. Hopefully, he can improve over the last third of the season.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 02:14 PM
And the conclusion I draw from this is that Kubiak is well aware of Siemian's limitations, therefore, the fact that he is not starting Lynch over Siemian is primarily due to the fact that he sees more short-comings and limitations in Lynch than Siemian.

Kubiak has more than earned my trust to put the best QB on the field. Unfortunately for all of us, Siemian is the best we've got right now. Hopefully, he can improve over the last third of the season.

I actually see a lot of potential in Trevor. I am yet to see anything that impresses me in Paxton.

We love to sit here and scream "Start QB X" but we don't have the benefit of watching them practice day in and out like these coaches do.

I do think Trevor has the potential to develop into a solid starter given time. I keep hearing people say "he's hit his ceiling" He's a freaking first year player...Rarely do you see a first year player "hit their ceiling". It's hard to say where he can go from here, he could be garbage, then again there are plenty of examples of players playing terrible their first year while learning and then getting together after the fact. Off the top of my head, Elway, Manning, Carr, Brees, ect... That doesn't mean he's ever going to be anywhere close to their level, I'm just saying, he's got some potential and has shown flashes, let's not get rid of him before we have to just because he wasn't drafted as high as Paxton (who could be good, or could be a bust, time will tell)

I think far too many people get hung up on where a player is drafted and refuse to evaluate them outside of their draft position.

Valar Morghulis
11-15-2016, 02:16 PM
I actually see a lot of potential in Trevor. I am yet to see anything that impresses me in Paxton.

I have an irrational dislike of Paxton lynch.

Hawgdriver
11-15-2016, 02:18 PM

Any that I have stems from his most ardent fan.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 02:27 PM

You know, my issues with Paxton are beginning to be the same issues I had with Tebow. His fans. I'm fine with Paxton, I'd love it if he developed into something for us, but right now he's proven nothing and Paxton fans will not listen to any rational that doesn't end in "start paxton now"

If he's not starting, it's because Kubiak doesn't feel he's ready.

ShaneFalco
11-15-2016, 02:40 PM
dont bring timothy into this. he is a god among men

btw can i rename to Siemian13?

Valar Morghulis
11-15-2016, 02:40 PM
You know, my issues with Paxton are beginning to be the same issues I had with Tebow. His fans. I'm fine with Paxton, I'd love it if he developed into something for us, but right now he's proven nothing and Paxton fans will not listen to any rational that doesn't end in "start paxton now" If he's not starting, it's because Kubiak doesn't feel he's ready.

I also think he looks like a feeble pirate

Northman
11-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Lol

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 02:50 PM
I also think he looks like a feeble pirate

Or a dollar store backstreet boy.

Valar Morghulis
11-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Or a dollar store backstreet boy.

Yes!!, this!! Lol

MOtorboat
11-15-2016, 02:59 PM

dogfish
11-15-2016, 04:40 PM

BroncoJoe
11-15-2016, 04:48 PM

LOL - I used that for Zam a lot.

NightTerror218
11-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Call me biased but my opinion of siemian went down fast after the home chargers game i was at and saw him in person. I watched him make all the mistakes a young QB makes that he did not see him doing before.

Stare down WR
Force passes into bad situations
Throw erratic way off target passes
Hurray up throws and seeing ghosts
Miss wide open receivers like TEs
Freak out in pocket and take bad sacks
Lack of touch, 1 speed on passes

I was shocked at how poor his play was And this is after 8 games.

I know lynch had a bad game. But with lynch he can make a pin point pass in tight windows. I rarely see a tight window pass from siemian. He can throw a pretty pass to a WR but a lot of times the WR has to make a play on the ball. He lacks touch on passes and throws low or behind. Which can be good if that was intent, a lot of time it kills the yards after the catch ability. Cant count how many air conditions or cheer leaders he hit with crappy passes.

I would be all for seeing siemian start but i did not see these kind of mistakes early in season. After getting injured he has regressed and i think its mentally as issue. I do not like a great defense handcuffed by a bad offense again. And not when our division is so strong this year that we could easily get bumped from playoffs with a great record since we are 3rd in division right now.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 05:37 PM
Call me biased but my opinion of siemian went down fast after the home chargers game i was at and saw him in person. I watched him make all the mistakes a young QB makes that he did not see him doing before.

Stare down WR
Force passes into bad situations
Throw erratic way off target passes
Hurray up throws and seeing ghosts
Miss wide open receivers like TEs
Freak out in pocket and take bad sacks
Lack of touch, 1 speed on passes

I was shocked at how poor his play was And this is after 8 games.

I know lynch had a bad game. But with lynch he can make a pin point pass in tight windows. I rarely see a tight window pass from siemian. He can throw a pretty pass to a WR but a lot of times the WR has to make a play on the ball. He lacks touch on passes and throws low or behind. Which can be good if that was intent, a lot of time it kills the yards after the catch ability. Cant count how many air conditions or cheer leaders he hit with crappy passes.

I would be all for seeing siemian start but i did not see these kind of mistakes early in season. After getting injured he has regressed and i think its mentally as issue. I do not like a great defense handcuffed by a bad offense again. And not when our division is so strong this year that we could easily get bumped from playoffs with a great record since we are 3rd in division right now.

I'll bite and call you biased...Yes he does make those mistakes but a ton of first year starters make those mistakes and it often takes a whole hell of a lot more than 8 games behind the worst o-line the NFL has ever seen with no running game to correct them...

MOtorboat
11-15-2016, 06:52 PM
I'll bite and call you biased...Yes he does make those mistakes but a ton of first year starters make those mistakes and it often takes a whole hell of a lot more than 8 games behind the worst o-line the NFL has ever seen with no running game to correct them...

My biggest concern continues to be accuracy. He's not consistent in any way throwing the ball past 10 yards. Sometimes it's low, sometimes it's high, sometimes it's inside, sometimes it's out, sometimes it's accurate. Accuracy isn't the most correctable thing. It is what it is. He either has the ability to consistently throw an out pass to the right shoulder and throw crossing patterns to the mid body or he doesn't. My concern is that he doesn't possess that accuracy.

The correctable things are holding onto the football and reading defenses. Those things can be corrected, but if you can begin to make second reads and you still can't throw an accurate pass, none of your reads or timing matters.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 07:15 PM
My biggest concern continues to be accuracy. He's not consistent in any way throwing the ball past 10 yards. Sometimes it's low, sometimes it's high, sometimes it's inside, sometimes it's out, sometimes it's accurate. Accuracy isn't the most correctable thing. It is what it is. He either has the ability to consistently throw an out pass to the right shoulder and throw crossing patterns to the mid body or he doesn't. My concern is that he doesn't possess that accuracy.

The correctable things are holding onto the football and reading defenses. Those things can be corrected, but if you can begin to make second reads and you still can't throw an accurate pass, none of your reads or timing matters.

I truly believe that's the injury...I think he's still healing from it...
In the 4 games prior to injury his completion percentage was
Since

He was pretty dang consistently accurate in those first 4 games. I know it was non-throwing, but if you've ever thrown a football you know your throwing motion involves your entire body, including the non-throwing arm. There have been reports that he's still dealing with a lot of discomfort in that non-throwing shoulder and it is my opinion that this is a big part of the reason for the drastic drop of being consistently accurate to struggling to be accurate.

turftoad
11-15-2016, 07:23 PM
Oh
Since

He was pretty dang consistently accurate in those first 4 games. I know it was non-throwing, but if you've ever thrown a football you know your throwing motion involves your entire body, including the non-throwing arm. There have been reports that he's still dealing with a lot of discomfort in that non-throwing shoulder and it is my opinion that this is a big part of the reason for the drastic drop of being consistently accurate to struggling to be accurate.

It's not to hard to be accurate when the ball is in the air for only ten yards.
I like Trevor but don't believe he's the long term answer. I think he's a great career back up.
I think he plays/starts for the rest of the year unless he gets hurt.
I also think Lynch wins the job in training camp next summer after a year under his belt.

MOtorboat
11-15-2016, 07:29 PM
Since

Hopefully it is an injury, but they also threw it short a lot in those first four games, to the point where through a couple weeks ago he'd thrown the least amount of passes of starters past 15 yards.

Then again, if he's injured, and throwing up Tebow-like performances, then he needs to sit and heal.

turftoad
11-15-2016, 07:36 PM
Hopefully it is an injury, but they also threw it short a lot in those first four games, to the point where through a couple weeks ago he'd thrown the least amount of passes of starters past 15 yards.

Then again, if he's injured, and throwing up Tebow-like performances, then he needs to sit and heal.

I don't think they trust him to throw it much further. Thus not throwing it further the first 4 games either.
Our O line hasn't been the best and I'm sure that's part of it.
I just don't think he has the IT factor.
I really dont want a game manager. I want someone who strikes fear into opposing defenses. I don't think Trevor has that in him.
My opinion of course.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 07:39 PM

He didn't throw a lot of short ones this week and had 60% accuracy. We'll see what two weeks rest does for him. I actually think we're going to beat the crap out of the chiefs personally.

Northman
11-15-2016, 07:49 PM
All i know is Kubiak is rolling with Siemian so for the time being Siemian seems to be the guy he wants running the offense.

turftoad
11-15-2016, 08:06 PM
All i know is Kubiak is rolling with Siemian so for the time being Siemian seems to be the guy he wants running the offense.

I don't doubt Kubiak either. He evidently doesn't think Lynch is ready yet. If he thinks Trevor gives us the best chance to win right now, I'm with him.
I just don't think he's the future.

FanInAZ
11-15-2016, 08:21 PM

Some means not all. Therefore, we're not wrong to point out who is at fault in those occasions in which he was not at fault.

Freyaka
11-15-2016, 08:31 PM
Some means not all. Therefore, we're not wrong to point out who is at fault in those occasions in which he was not at fault.

I mean I haven't been here long, but I don't get the impression logical reason works.

dogfish
11-15-2016, 08:37 PM

that's what he's doing right now. . . but they must have though that, even banged up, he still gave us the best chance to win. . . assuming that is the case, i don't blame the coaching staff for rolling with him. . . we can debate his effectiveness all day, but we've won most of the games he's started. . . this isn't '06, and i can't see them going away from him as long as that continues to be the case. . . new england lost this weekend, and oakland's going to drop one at some point here as well. . . a division title and potential first round bye are still in play-- so is missing the playoffs. . . as long as they can keep trotting trevor out there, they will, and i think it's the right thing to do. . . we can't afford to lose a winnable game or two if we run lynch out there, and he plays like he did against atlanta. . . and i don't want to hear about the backup tackles, either-- the starters aren't noticeably better, and sambrailo (who did start against atlanta) may end up starting at ORT going forward anyway. . .

I don't think they trust him to throw it much further. Thus not throwing it further the first 4 games either.
Our O line hasn't been the best and I'm sure that's part of it.
I just don't think he has the IT factor.
I really dont want a game manager. I want someone who strikes fear into opposing defenses. I don't think Trevor has that in him.
My opinion of course.

pretty sure we'd all rather have aaron rodgers or drew brees out there. . . naturally! here's the real question, though-- since nobody like that was available, given our defense, would you rather roll with the game manager, or the gunslinger who chucks it up into coverage all the time? if we think lynch would be the latter right now (i do), then i'm fine riding it out with siemian until they think lynch is seasoned enough to toss him in there. . .

i mean, i hope we morph into a top ten offense next year as much as anyone else, but i'm also fine relying on the defense-- we've seen it work for other teams in this era, and john intentionally built it to be the backbone of the team. . . winning ugly works fine, and it can work in the playoffs if you're good enough. . . IMO, seattle has a great shot to represent the NFC for the third time in four years. . . here's to hoping lynch can be our version of russell wilson, because we will be set for the near future if he is. . . in the meanwhile, i don't hate winning games and getting another guy some valuable developmental time. . .

FanInAZ
11-15-2016, 08:39 PM
I mean I haven't been here long, but I don't get the impression logical reason works.

We've been through this before, but at a much bigger scale, with the Tebois. Makes me wonder if Lynch12 might be Broncogator.

NightTerror218
11-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Not sure where i heard the stat but passes beyond 10 yards siemian was one of the least accurate passers. But he is in the top 5 for most completed deep ball passes 20+.

He did not stare airing out the deeper passes until cinci. Which as of now i co sider a fluke since he has not been close to duplicating that production.

Simple Jaded
11-15-2016, 11:33 PM
...I just don't think he's the future.

Let's hope not.

NightTerror218
11-15-2016, 11:43 PM

So then i guess i am biased. I did not want lynch until i saw his pro day. He lit it up with massive arm and mobile. In lynchs 1 start i saw passes that siemian has not been able to make. Perfect undefendable passes put into small windows. Go back at watch the game you will heard announcers call out these passes as reason he 2as drafted as future. I also so all the same things that i listed as a problem with siemian.

My problem is that siemian is not progressing at all. He is not improving. He is not taking steps forward. I was shot down *cough north* for stating it could be due to film on hom now. But 8 starts you should see a QB progressing. I am seeing more mistakes now then game 1.

I know the OL is crap. No matter the QB they will have to deal with that.

Simple Jaded
11-15-2016, 11:47 PM
I think Kubiak's comments about Siemian is about trying to get him to stop being such a bed wetter.

Grip it and rip, Princess.

ShaneFalco
11-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Trevor Siemian believes in two things.

Justice, and the city of Denver. This is why i believe in Trevor Siemian, and why i think you should too.

dogfish
11-16-2016, 12:03 AM
So then i guess i am biased. I did not want lynch until i saw his pro day. He lit it up with massive arm and mobile. In lynchs 1 start i saw passes that siemian has not been able to make. Perfect undefendable passes put into small windows. Go back at watch the game you will heard announcers call out these passes as reason he 2as drafted as future. I also so all the same things that i listed as a problem with siemian.

My problem is that siemian is not progressing at all. He is not improving. He is not taking steps forward. I was shot down *cough north* for stating it could be due to film on hom now. But 8 starts you should see a QB progressing. I am seeing more mistakes now then game 1.

I know the OL is crap. No matter the QB they will have to deal with that.

expecting a raw QB to just get better every week, without experiencing fits and starts, is every bit as realistic as expecting a running back to get exactly four yards every carry (the old "if you take away the big runs" argument). . . i mean, you have the right to set your expectations wherever you think they should be. . . but if they're unrealistic, you should blame yourself (not kubes or trevor) when they don't get met. . . hell, aaron rodgers is a hall of fame level guy, and he hasn't looked the same at all without a healthy jordy nelson. . . russell wilson's a flat stud, and his performance was waaay down the last month as he gutted it out on a bad ankle. . . you guys may as well chill-- gary knows what the hell he's doing, and he'll put the rookie in when he thinks he is ready. . . he's not going to say "the hell with it, we need to go deep!" and just throw the kid in the fire when we're in the thick of a playoff hunt. . . if you think trevor's accuracy is bad, you need to re-watch the little tape that's out there on lynch. . . yes, he has a gun, and can make all the throws-- he's also put up a lot of nowhere near close lobs in his brief appearances, and he has far less reps with thomas and sanders than siemian does. . .

it is what it is right now. . . and yes, i often flinch when i watch our offense. . . it beats the hell out of being most other NFL teams, though. . . most squads that lose a HOF quarterback go in the toilet the following year-- just like we did in '99. . . if having to sit through some crappy offenses offends people's delicate sensibilities and sense of entitlement, they should take a minute to stop and be glad we're not going like 5-11 with brian griese, and staring down the barrel of a decade-long rebuild. . . you guys can deal with 7-3 and some bad offensive play. . . think of how many teams also have shit O, without the redeeming quality of our glorious D. . .

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 01:01 AM
But 8 starts you should see a QB progressing. I am seeing more mistakes now then game 1.

That's called a first year QB learning to play in the NFL....
Peyton Manning 8 games in threw 2 INT's, had a 69.2 QB rating and went 32 of 52 for 278 yards
Elway was 14 for 28, 147 yards 0 TD 3 INT QB rating of 26.0
A little more recently Derrek Carr 8 games in was 24 for 41 for 194 yards 2 TD's 2 INT and a QB rating of 66.5
Trevor Siemian 25 for 40 for 258 yards 2 TD's 2 INT and a rating of 76.9...

So do all of those QB's suck too? Would you expect more out of them after 8 games?

The fact of the matter is, just like all of the QB's I've named, he's a 1st year starter, there are growing pains. You are ready to give up on him due to struggles, but he's actually doing pretty damn well considering what he has to work with in this o-line.

I think you need to lighten up and give the kid a break, he's not anywhere near as terrible as some of you make him out to be.

Lynch may have the ability to be the starter someday, but he's inconsistent and raw, more importantly Kubiak (who knows a hell of a lot about QB's) doesn't trust him enough to start him. That should say something to you.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 04:37 AM
Lol @ comparing Trevor to Peyton manning and carr..... Both manning and carr had clear cut talent, Trevor doesn't have natural talent at all. Give me a break.

FanInAZ
11-16-2016, 05:19 AM
Lol @ comparing Trevor to Peyton manning and carr..... Both manning and carr had clear cut talent, Trevor doesn't have natural talent at all. Give me a break.

Talk about missing the point. Pointing out that Peyton Manning & Carr both struggled in their 1st years as starters doesn't in any way, shape or form suggest that Trevor is going to be as good as them. It just points out that even one of the greatest of all time needed time to develop.

P.S. Your omission of Elway, who's rookie stats Freyaka included, may have given away your age bracket. Are you under the age of 30?

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 07:02 AM
As a knowledgeable fan I can deal with struggles when I know there's pure talent inside the player, I cannot and will not deal with struggles because you just dont have the talent to play and youI are almost guaranteed to not even be starting next year. Paxton Lynch is elways guy for a reason, elway sees the eye popping talent a franchise quarterback is supposed to have.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 07:04 AM
I don't feel the need to put Trevor in the same (bracket) as any of those other quarterbacks listed, let alone elway. Smh the dude is just not worthy when be doesnt have natural talent.

capt. Jack
11-16-2016, 07:09 AM
I look forward to seeing Paxton!
I like Trevor, but he seems a little "Casper Milquetoast ish" to me.

:)

Tned
11-16-2016, 09:38 AM
Oh

It's not to hard to be accurate when the ball is in the air for only ten yards.
I like Trevor but don't believe he's the long term answer. I think he's a great career back up.
I think he plays/starts for the rest of the year unless he gets hurt.
I also think Lynch wins the job in training camp next summer after a year under his belt.

In the Cincy game he did throw some long ones and they were accurate as well.

To Freyaka's point, his short accuracy has dropped off significantly post injury. There is very, very clear regression in accuracy at all distances, so that either means:
a: The first 3.5 games of being highly accurate was an anomaly
b: He's regressed in terms of mechanics or something that would cause accuracy
c: He's still dealing with the injury, and it's affecting his throw (b above for instance could be due to the injury).

It's possible that his very accurate throwing in the first 3.5 games was the anomaly and he just got lucky those games, in terms of three plus games of accurate passes, and this is the norm. Unfortunately, we no previous NFL experience and very little college experience, we simply don't know which is the real Siemian.

Tned
11-16-2016, 09:52 AM

Kurt Warner didn't have any natural talent either, but when he finally got from the Arena league to the NFL, the actually had a pretty good talentless career.
Elway and Kubiak liked what they saw in Siemian. Kubiak specifically wanted him looked at after watching one of his college games. They have commented on his very good mechanics and strong arm.

What he doesn't have is experience. No NFL experience before this year, and limited college experience. He started his senior year, but blew his knee out. Before his senior year, he was only starting when the other QB was hurt, or when they were too far behind to use their wildcat QB and stuff like that.

So, at this point, we don't know what his talent level or NFL ceiling is.

What we do know, very clearly, is that Kubiak and Elway think he gives the team a better chance to win than the very talented Lynch.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 10:36 AM
Well ship trevor over to europe for ten years so he can develope after a decade into kirt warner and then bring him back.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 11:03 AM

I didn't compare him to anyone...I never said he was going to be on their level. He could end up garbage, he could end up really good. My point is that you can't judge a player 8 starts into his career because if you could none of those players I mentioned would have ever had a career. 1st year QB's don't instantly become Peyton Manning even if they do actually have the talent to be that good...It takes time to develop a QB.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 11:08 AM
As a knowledgeable fan I can deal with struggles when I know there's pure talent inside the player, I cannot and will not deal with struggles because you just dont have the talent to play and youI are almost guaranteed to not even be starting next year. Paxton Lynch is elways guy for a reason, elway sees the eye popping talent a franchise quarterback is supposed to have.

And how do you know he doesn't have pure talent? Because of his draft position? Because none of those players showed anymore "pure talent" than Trevor has so far at the same point in their own careers.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 11:10 AM
You're wasting my time.

broncofaninfla
11-16-2016, 11:12 AM
For the second year in a row our OL has been putrid. Trevor is playing better this year than Manning or Brock last year. While young and still learning I can't pin much blame on Trevor at this point. Initially he was asked to not lose a game and play within the confines of the system but now they are asking more of the kid, a task made much harder given the fact the OL is playing awful. The play calling leaves a lot to be desired too.

BroncoJoe
11-16-2016, 11:14 AM
You're wasting my time.

Oh, the irony of this post.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 11:15 AM
You're wasting my time.

Too bad...I wanted to hear you make up a silly reason that he doesn't have "pure talent" that doesn't involve that he was a 7th round draft pick.

GEM
11-16-2016, 11:22 AM

Well march your butt into Elway's office and tell him that you will not deal with struggles. :laugh: I'm sure he'll jump right on benching Siemian. :lol:

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 11:23 AM
Well march your butt into Elway's office and tell him that you will not deal with struggles. :laugh: I'm sure he'll jump right on benching Siemian. :lol:

Careful GEM, you might start wasting his time :D

GEM
11-16-2016, 11:24 AM
Careful GEM, you might start wasting his time :D

I just want him to wear a gopro on his head when he goes in and tells Elway that he knows nothing about QB play and who gives this team a better chance at winning. :D

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 11:26 AM
I just want him to wear a gopro on his head when he goes in and tells Elway that he knows nothing about QB play and who gives this team a better chance at winning. :D

He should go do it after Elway leaves a bar so he can get a drunken "good for you bud"

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Elway traded up for Paxton Lynch. That says it all.

Valar Morghulis
11-16-2016, 12:48 PM

It says how high he was on him at the time. That's all it says.

capt. Jack
11-16-2016, 12:57 PM
I hope when the time comes, that Paxton is who Elway thought he was when he drafted him.

Northman
11-16-2016, 01:03 PM

The Redskins traded up for RGIII who was a higher prospect. Trading up for a player does not mean they will succeed.

GEM
11-16-2016, 01:05 PM

Yet, won't put that 1st round draft pick on the field over his 7th round project from a couple seasons ago. That says it all.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 01:06 PM

It says very little...Draft position does not guarantee success...If it did Jawalrus Russell would still be in the league and Ryan Leaf would have been a great QB. All that shows is that Elway thought he was worth trading up for. It doesn't mean that he still feels the same.

broncofaninfla
11-16-2016, 01:35 PM
If Lynch was ready and was our best option he'd be starting, plain and simple. Its insulting to Elway and Kubes to suggest otherwise.........news flash, they know what they are doing.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 01:43 PM
This guy is a moron, takes what you say and put lame spin on it. Very amateurish.

What's that UNC quarterback kubiak just knew was a stud down in houston? Coaches dont always (know what there doing).

Elway however knew exactly what he was doing when he drafted Lynch, The franchise quarterback.

Northman
11-16-2016, 01:45 PM
What's that UNC quarterback kubiak just knew was a stud down in houston? Coaches dont always (know what there doing).

Yea, its not like he won a SB or anything.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 01:47 PM
These amateurs think the biggest factor in trading up is the draft position, it says I BELIEVE IN THIS GUY AND I HAVE TO HAVE THIS GUY. Elway traded up for his franchise guy and it will be starting next yearI. Once kubiaks little TJ Yates experiment continues to show he has no talent.

Northman
11-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Lol

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 01:51 PM
Yea, its not like he won a SB or anything.

Yes he won a superbowl, he's a offensive minded head coach whose offense has been the worst in the league damn near for two years in a row. Look I like kubiak but he's not in the head coaching elite class. He's a solid coach though. As long as he doesn't attempt to ride his new TJ Yates into the grave like he did in Houston he will be fine and likely win 2-3 more rings.

Northman
11-16-2016, 01:57 PM
Yes he won a superbowl, he's a offensive minded head coach whose offense has been the worst in the league damn near for two years in a row. Look I like kubiak but he's not in the head coaching elite class. He's a solid coach though. As long as he doesn't attempt to ride his new TJ Yates into the grave like he did in Houston he will be fine and likely win 2-3 more rings.

He basically did ride his TJ Yates last year. Manning was far from the QB he was years before. My biggest problem with your position is you somehow think that Lynch would be lighting it up this year but the reality the result would be exactly the same. No matter what stance you have Siemian is Lynch is not going to show his true potential for another couple of years whether he is inserted into the lineup or not. If you think Lynch is going to be throwing 20 TD's this year you are out of your mind. The same problems that Siemian is experiencing is the same ones that Paxton would face. Sit back and quit bitching and enjoy the ride already.

Timmy!
11-16-2016, 02:19 PM
:pop2:

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 02:32 PM
These amateurs think the biggest factor in trading up is the draft position, it says I BELIEVE IN THIS GUY AND I HAVE TO HAVE THIS GUY. Elway traded up for his franchise guy and it will be starting next yearI. Once kubiaks little TJ Yates experiment continues to show he has no talent.

No it says this draft class was WEAK and Elway thought Lynch was a better option in a weak draft class..It doesn't mean that Paxton is automatically the future of the franchise... Just means there wasn't a lot to choose from this year and he trusted Paxton more than other guys.

Quite frankly he picked wrong because he should have taken o-line where he took Paxton and then snagged Dak instead.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 02:34 PM
He basically did ride his TJ Yates last year. Manning was far from the QB he was years before. My biggest problem with your position is you somehow think that Lynch would be lighting it up this year but the reality the result would be exactly the same. No matter what stance you have Siemian is Lynch is not going to show his true potential for another couple of years whether he is inserted into the lineup or not. If you think Lynch is going to be throwing 20 TD's this year you are out of your mind. The same problems that Siemian is experiencing is the same ones that Paxton would face. Sit back and quit bitching and enjoy the ride already.

I'm of the mindset that those problems would be multipled by the fact that Paxton is not very familiar with the system, can't make quick reads and has a slower release than Trevor...

But you are right, no matter who the QB is, no one is going to be successful behind this o-line. You could throw Joe Montana in his prime behind this o-line and it would be a disaster.

Tned
11-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Oh, the irony of this post.

Yea, this one deserves to be in someone's signature.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2016, 03:23 PM

That's actually not a talent-meter between your legs.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2016, 03:27 PM
This guy is a moron, takes what you say and put lame spin on it. Very amateurish.

Elway however knew exactly what he was doing when he drafted Lynch, The franchise quarterback.

I've been waiting for some good war room stories. Did Elway serve you drinks while you held his hand through the draft? So jelly....

Timmy!
11-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Was there prime rib?

Sincerely,
Buffalo

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 03:58 PM

I don't even know what this means.

Come again.

Tned
11-16-2016, 03:59 PM

Come again.

That's what he said.... bada bing...

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 04:15 PM

I think I should probably do the honors.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 04:17 PM

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/1213/perfect-loop-rap-battle.gif

NightTerror218
11-16-2016, 04:17 PM
Lynch was drafted as a project QB. Needed time to ride the pine to develop. He was never under center in college and had some footwork issues.

I am fine with him getting spliters on the pine as he develops this year. Even the Rams Goff has not started a game this season.

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 04:59 PM
Goff has been named the starter. You can tell who pays attention.

GEM
11-16-2016, 05:00 PM

Come again.

Oh man.....:laugh:

Mike
11-16-2016, 05:03 PM
We've got our own Simple Jack.

Valar Morghulis
11-16-2016, 05:19 PM

In everyone's!!

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 05:29 PM
Oh man.....:laugh:

I'm sure you absolutely love that part.

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 05:48 PM

Has he started a game yet? Nope...So NightTerror is correct until Sunday, sorry buddy, you are wrong again :D

GEM
11-16-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm sure you absolutely love that part.

Well, yea. Duh!

Lynch12
11-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Alright alright, Calm down now.

GEM
11-16-2016, 07:20 PM
:gemming: LMAO!! :D

MOtorboat
11-16-2016, 07:24 PM
He makes me want to like Siemian (as a quarterback, he seems like a really good dude).

GEM
11-16-2016, 07:24 PM
He makes me want to like Siemian.

That's saying A LOT!

Freyaka
11-16-2016, 07:25 PM
He makes me want to like Siemian (as a quarterback, he seems like a really good dude).

That's how Tebow fans were...Made me want to cheer for Orton just to spite them...

MOtorboat
11-16-2016, 07:27 PM
That's how Tebow fans were...Made me want to cheer for Orton just to spite them...

Yeah. Sort of. Orton was clearly the better quarterback as Tebow was historically awful. This time, I don't know about the long term prospects of either.

slim
11-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Yeah. Sort of. Orton was clearly the better quarterback as Tebow was historically awful. This time, I don't know about the long term prospects of either.

Tebow just won, but whatever.

ShaneFalco
11-16-2016, 07:30 PM
#1 rushing offense was not historically awful

slim
11-16-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm about to go slimgator up in this bitch.

MOtorboat
11-16-2016, 07:40 PM
#1 rushing offense was not historically awful

Here, in the NFL, the quarterbacks throw the football.

dogfish
11-16-2016, 09:30 PM

you just called yourself "knowledgeable?"

:spit: :hahaha: :rofl: :lol:

oh, man. . . stay gold, pony boy!

NightTerror218
11-17-2016, 01:32 PM

But has he started a game? No.

Lynch12
11-17-2016, 02:06 PM
Bad attempt to save your ass for not knowing what's going on.

Northman
11-17-2016, 02:09 PM

The Rams arent 7-3 either. lmao

Freyaka
11-17-2016, 02:44 PM
Bad attempt to save your ass for not knowing what's going on.

No not really... It seems more like a sad attempt on your part to manipulate facts to make another poster look stupid.

The truth is, he still hasn't started a game. He could break his leg between now and gameday and still have never started a game. Until he actually starts the statement was factual.

EastCoastBronco
11-17-2016, 03:22 PM
Lynch, do you live under a bridge by any chance?
Efssl...

Tned
11-17-2016, 06:35 PM

Yea, that was about three day old news.

NightTerror218
11-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Lynch12 will wet his pants over but another lynch has lynch's back

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos/former-denver-broncos-defensive-back-john-lynch-says-its-time-for-a-change-at-quarterback

Simple Jaded
11-18-2016, 04:35 AM
Tebow just sucked.

Lynch12
11-18-2016, 04:38 AM
Lynch12 will wet his pants over but another lynch has lynch's back

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos/former-denver-broncos-defensive-back-john-lynch-says-its-time-for-a-change-at-quarterback

John lynch gets it, this is a guy who spent his entire career studying quarterbacks as a safety.

Northman
11-18-2016, 04:40 AM
John Lynch also said that on Aug 20th after a preseason game so he has been vying for Paxton for a while now so this isnt new news. Never the less, its not going to happen with the team being at 7-3.

Simple Jaded
11-18-2016, 04:45 AM
...this is a guy who spent his entire career studying quarterbacks as a safety.

So?

DenBronx
11-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Awwww how cute, the new members are already getting in their first arguments on here.

tripp
11-18-2016, 01:26 PM
O-line is garbage, but some of the throws Siemian has made are very questionable, especially 2 INT's against New Orleans. He's still a far better option than Lynch at this point. I'd rather not have another repeat of the Falcons game this year.

Freyaka
11-18-2016, 01:37 PM
O-line is garbage, but some of the throws Siemian has made are very questionable, especially 2 INT's against New Orleans. He's still a far better option than Lynch at this point. I'd rather not have another repeat of the Falcons game this year.

A lot of QB's make questionable throws, it's all about how consistently they are doing it...I mean look at the guy in your avatar for crying out loud. I loved that guy, but no doubt he made questionable throws. He also led us to an AFC championship game.

There are going to be games no matter who the QB is where the coverage is going to confuse the QB and cause bad throws to happen, that's regardless of who the starter is.

I think considering what he's got to work with for an o-line, he's doing pretty good all in all.

LawDog
11-18-2016, 03:48 PM
John lynch gets it, this is a guy who spent his entire career studying quarterbacks as a safety.

You've got a bit of Lynch there on your chin. Not sure if it's John or Paxton, either way you might want to get a napkin.