PDA

View Full Version : So Raiders, here we come....

Northman
10-31-2016, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnPODS_JSo

chazoe60
10-31-2016, 10:38 AM
Not worried. The Raiders are a fraud. Their defense sucks and they haven't played anybody. We win by double digits.

weazel
10-31-2016, 11:20 AM
hmmm, I'm not as confident as you. Their offense looks good and I would love to have Carr as Broncos QB.

Northman
10-31-2016, 11:22 AM
hmmm, I'm not as confident as you. Their offense looks good and I would love to have Carr as Broncos QB.

I like Carr, but he's a Raider and must die.

MasterShake
10-31-2016, 11:26 AM
Carr is a great QB but the Denver D gives him fits. They held him to 10 and 15 points last year. First one to 20 wins these games.

weazel
10-31-2016, 11:29 AM
my disdain for the raiders has faded, probably just because they have been so horrible for so long. I hate NE and the Seattle much more than Oakland now, but I guess that could change after one game. The odd thing is I used to kind of like Seattle back in the day, it's their shitty fans that put me off. That whole area has the worst fans, Vancouver-Seattle fans are garbage, they couldnt tell you three players names when the team has a losing record.

Northman
10-31-2016, 11:36 AM
my disdain for the raiders has faded, probably just because they have been so horrible for so long. I hate NE and the Seattle much more than Oakland now, but I guess that could change after one game. The odd thing is I used to kind of like Seattle back in the day, it's their shitty fans that put me off. That whole area has the worst fans, Vancouver-Seattle fans are garbage, they couldnt tell you three players names when the team has a losing record.

I can understand some of that. Like you havent really hated the Raiders as much as i have the Chiefs for the last 20 years but it could all change if Oakland becomes as good as their record indicates. Personally, i hope they implode because i love it when we dominate the AFCW. The only teams i really hate (like really hate) at the moment are KC, Carolina, and Seattle.

OrangeHoof
10-31-2016, 12:34 PM
They had a penalty-fest in their last two games and Jack Del Gutter is coaching like he did in Jackassville again. Expect a lot of cheap shots and some concussion protocols.

Devilspawn
10-31-2016, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnPODS_JSo
Of course there are two sides to every rivalry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0oO7Io4DDs

Devilspawn
10-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Not worried. The Raiders are a fraud. Their defense sucks and they haven't played anybody. We win by double digits.
And the teams you've beaten all have winning records. Except Brock's team but of course he's an exceptional quarterback.

We score more points than the opposition at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

chazoe60
10-31-2016, 02:24 PM
And the teams you've beaten all have winning records. Except Brock's team but of course he's an exceptional quarterback.

We score more points than the opposition at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

We'll see. Double digit Bronco win. Calling it now.

Devilspawn
10-31-2016, 02:50 PM
What are you willing to put on the line? How about two weeks of being my Broncosforum slave. What does that mean? I don't know but I'll come up with something.

weazel
10-31-2016, 04:53 PM

I see it being a 2 or 3 point difference

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-31-2016, 06:14 PM
IMO, this is a pick em'. However as a Raiders it would have to be really annoying to have a the line open with the Broncos favored, at home with the same record.

It would have to be a Rodney Dangerfield moment.

Hawgdriver
10-31-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeah, the Raiders are kinda cute now that they've grown up, but I still don't want to pity **** them.

tomjonesrocks
11-01-2016, 05:26 AM
I've watched a fair share of Raider football this year - I'd love nothing more than to see their futility continue but sadly they look every bit like the clear-cut 2nd best team in the AFC to me.

They still play in a shitbox stadium and they're still the Raiders. I'm shocked JDR has done this well as I've never particularly cared for him.

That said if the same bumbling, incompetent offense we saw in both Chargers and the Atlanta game shows up IMO this won't be a pleasant watch. We will see.

I was encouraged slightly by Kubiak's post game comments where he said the team didn't play well enough to win but did anyway, while questioning Siemian's decisionmaking.

Magnificent Seven
11-01-2016, 02:34 PM
Broncos must block hard against Khalil Mack. However, Raiders' pass def is ranked # 27th and rush def is ranked # 28th. Their defense is not that good this season. Broncos have that advantage. It will be all about Broncos defense vs. Raiders offense.

What's more? There will be Sea of Orange on Broncos' side. GO BRONCOS!

Broncos 31
Raiders 17

Tned
11-01-2016, 03:39 PM
I've watched a fair share of Raider football this year - I'd love nothing more than to see their futility continue but sadly they look every bit like the clear-cut 2nd best team in the AFC to me.

They still play in a shitbox stadium and they're still the Raiders. I'm shocked JDR has done this well as I've never particularly cared for him.

That said if the same bumbling, incompetent offense we saw in both Chargers and the Atlanta game shows up IMO this won't be a pleasant watch. We will see.

I was encouraged slightly by Kubiak's post game comments where he said the team didn't play well enough to win but did anyway, while questioning Siemian's decisionmaking.

I would say what are you guys smoking out in California, but...

Since you brought up Chargers and Atlanta and the incompetent offense, you might have also noticed that the Falcons and Chargers are the top two scoring teams in the NFL, and the Broncos held them to 11 and 9 points below their respective 30+ point averages.

So, while it is possible that the Raiders will spank the Broncos and their incompetent offense, they will need to do it by first passing all over the Broncos no fly zone, which no QB has been able to do this year.

The only two teams to score over 20 points (the Broncos are averaging 24 points per game, even with the incompetent offense) were the Falcons and Chargers, who scored 23 and 21 points, both below the Broncos average, but far from blowouts. Only the Chargers game was more than a one score victory, and the Raiders don't have the RB passing attack that maybe nobody other than Atlanta has.

So, yes, the Raiders could very well beat the Broncos, but the pedestal you are putting the Raiders on and painting it as a nearly insurmountable task, is a bit over the top.

Dapper Dan
11-01-2016, 11:11 PM
We're gonna come so hard.

MNPatsFan
11-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Not worried. The Raiders are a fraud. Their defense sucks and they haven't played anybody. We win by double digits.Not to mention that the Raiders commit way too many penalties to beat the Broncos, unless the Broncos beat themselves with turnovers, etc.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Looking at pf compared to pa, it appears as though the Raiders are smoke and mirrors. Their point differential is +12. The Chargers point differential is +13. Judging by point differential the Broncos are the best team in the division by a wide margin.

Devilspawn
11-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Looking at pf compared to pa, it appears as though the Raiders are smoke and mirrors. Their point differential is +12. The Chargers point differential is +13. Judging by point differential the Broncos are the best team in the division by a wide margin.
Good think point differential is only the 5th tie breaker. Dodged a Talib party on that one.

Devilspawn
11-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Not to mention that the Raiders commit way too many penalties to beat the Broncos, unless the Broncos beat themselves with turnovers, etc.
True. There was a Tampa touchdown drive where we had something like 45 yards in penalties to their 30 something yards of offense. We've been the most penalized team forever, literally, but it can get too ridiculous to overcome.

FanInAZ
11-02-2016, 08:40 PM
This is going to come down to whether or not our bad O can do more against the bad D then their very good O can do against our elite D. I like our chances :nod:

Hawgdriver
11-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Dodged a Talib party on that one.

:lol:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Good think point differential is only the 5th tie breaker. Dodged a Talib party on that one.

What I'm getting at is some have suggested they are amongst the elite of the AFC. I believe their point differential says otherwise. They're an improved team for sure, just not that improved, imho. 😬

Hawgdriver
11-02-2016, 10:53 PM
What I'm getting at is some have suggested they are amongst the elite of the AFC. I believe their point differential says otherwise. They're an improved team for sure, just not that improved, imho. ��

Guess we'll see, huh?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Guess we'll see, huh?

Not that I think a game in Oakland is a gimme.

Hawgdriver
11-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Let's be real. This is the game of the season for the Broncos. Sure, just 1 like any other in W-column value...but you know what I mean. This one 'matters'

CrazyHorse
11-05-2016, 12:09 AM
Not having Talib for this game is going to hurt.

Northman
11-05-2016, 07:00 AM
Every game means something for Denver this year so this week is nothing new. Last year we won in Oakland but lost at home, if anything Denver needs to beat the rivals to win the division outright so i would love nothing more than to sweep the Raiders to put doubt back in their minds. Its going to be a tough task and will once again rely on the defense to bring the noise.

Nomad
11-05-2016, 09:32 AM
I can understand some of that. Like you havent really hated the Raiders as much as i have the Chiefs for the last 20 years but it could all change if Oakland becomes as good as their record indicates. Personally, i hope they implode because i love it when we dominate the AFCW. The only teams i really hate (like really hate) at the moment are KC, Carolina, and Seattle.

BRONCOS/Chiefs has always been my favorite rivalry game too. I'm still stuck missing the old AFC West when Seattle was still in it.

Sunday night is gonna be a tough game. A W for the BRONCOS is all that matters.

Devilspawn
11-07-2016, 12:13 AM
:elefant:

FanInAZ
11-07-2016, 12:16 AM
:elefant:

:laser:

chazoe60
11-07-2016, 12:44 AM
The Raiders still won't win a playoff game. The Broncos suck much worse than I thought though.

BroncoWave
11-07-2016, 01:17 AM
The Raiders still won't win a playoff game. The Broncos suck much worse than I thought though.

I don't see why not. Who else in the AFC is any good beside the Pats right now? Whole AFC South is garbage, the North is a mess right now, and everyone outside the Pats in the East sucks. I would be surprised if Oakland doesn't win a playoff game this year to be honest.

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Lmao, one win in a decade... I hope your sister is up for an all nighter, you seem very happy.

I guess when you cheer for a team that doesn't win championships or even playoff games, small things are easy to get excited about... For your sake, heres hoping your sister gets excited over little things as well

Seriously though, this guy must have the sorriest existence. He waited all this time for a win lmao! Instead of enjoying it, the first thing he did was make a new account on a rival forum! Lmfao that is sad

Nobody here is too upset man, the Broncos just won the Superbowl. Can't win every year, surely as a raider fan you know that

FanInAZ
11-07-2016, 01:44 AM
Moderated.

You do realize that creating multiple accounts is automatic banning offence, especially when it done to get around a prior ban. Several members who were previously perma-banned were reinstated when they promised to behave themselves, but you’d never do something like that now would you?

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:51 AM
When is the parade?

Valar Morghulis
11-07-2016, 01:52 AM
When is the parade?

The arrival parade in Vegas?

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:53 AM
The parade out of oakland. Did you know the stadium is beside a scrap yard? Im not even joking

FanInAZ
11-07-2016, 01:53 AM
Moderated .

You do whenever your team loses; you avoid this site like the plague.

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:54 AM
So... Your sister decided not to suck you off?

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Moderated

Raiders got 200 yards rushing? Impressive. I never watched the game, I was busy. What else happened

FanInAZ
11-07-2016, 01:57 AM
The arrival parade in Vegas?

The Las Vegas Space Invaders :lol:

weazel
11-07-2016, 01:59 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. Sounds like I didnt miss much. I will be at the new orleans game though

Devilspawn
11-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Welcome back OR, but it probably won't last long like FanInAZ said. :( Get it all out now.

Devilspawn
11-07-2016, 02:08 AM
I'm going to sleep, it's 2AM on the east coast and I have some Jets fans to slap around tomorrow. See y'all whenever.

weazel
11-07-2016, 10:17 AM
well my replies look ridiculous when you remove the nonsensical gibberish that I was replying to.

Northman
11-07-2016, 10:24 AM
You have to cut the Raider fans some slack. When you have been cellar dwellers for so long any kind of win is a reason to celebrate. Lol