PDA

View Full Version : Practice / press conference notes - week 8 (Chargers week)

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 11:26 AM
For real this time.

TV Maps are up:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=8

NightTerror218
10-26-2016, 12:25 PM
This will be my first Broncos home game I will be in attendance.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-26-2016, 12:38 PM

Congrats dude

LawDog
10-26-2016, 12:48 PM

This will be my first game in the "new" stadium. Flying in with my kid for the weekend.

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 01:15 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 5m5 minutes ago

No CJ Anderson at practice. #Broncos. Left last game briefly w leg injury but played final 3 quarters @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

C.J. Anderson, Matt Paradis and James Ferentz are not at practice. DeMarcus Ware is out here today. Aqib Talib here, but not in a jersey.

#Broncos DeMarcus Ware at practice. He hopes to play this week but could be out one more game to let right forearm heal. But today progress

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

New TE AJ Derby is wearing No. 83 and practicing #broncos @DenverChannel

#Broncos LB Marshall told me too early to tell if hamstring will be ready for Sunday. But he did light jogging in open viewing period

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 01:16 PM
ENGLEWOOD—As the Denver Broncos begin preparations for their game Sunday against the San Diego Chargers, one player will be absent from practice Wednesday.

Running back C.J. Anderson is currently getting a second medical opinion on a right knee injury, sources told 9NEWS. Anderson suffered during the game Monday night against the Houston Texans.

There is hope the injury could be minor in nature, although it’s also possible he could miss an extended period.

Either way, the Broncos may be without their starting running back and leading rusher against the Chargers.

On the final play of the first quarter Monday night, Anderson cut right during an 11-yard gain and after he was tackled he wound up staying down and clutching his knee, even though there wasn’t contact in the knee area.

Impressively, Anderson played three more quarters on that damaged knee, gaining 84 more yards on 14 more carries. He finished with 107 yards on 16 carries and a touchdown in the Broncos’ 27-9 win against Houston on Monday night.

http://www.9news.com/sports/cj-anderson-getting-evaluated-for-knee-injury/342295081

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 02:29 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

More info on #Broncos RB CJ Anderson: @MikeGarafolo reports he’s out at least a few weeks with a bone bruise. Possible it is more. Not good

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 1m1 minute ago

There's some worry that C.J. Anderson's right knee injury could be bad. Second opinion is to figure out the severity

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

More info on #Broncos RB CJ Anderson: @MikeGarafolo reports he’s out at least a few weeks with a bone bruise. Possible it is more. Not good

There's some worry that C.J. Anderson's right knee injury could be bad. Second opinion is to figure out the severity

That's too bad. I'm glad Booker is starting to look the part.

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 02:35 PM

Kubiak said Anderson is out of town getting second opinion. Hope to know more by tomorrow afternoon.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago

Gary Kubiak said CJ Anderson (right knee) was really sore so they're evaluating it more. Was team's offensive MVP on Monday.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 50s51 seconds ago

Kubiak said he believes they have 'a shot' to get DeMarcus Ware back to play Sunday.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 15s15 seconds ago

Kubiak on A.J. Derby: "I think he can help us really quick. Very smart kid. We need some versatility with our group and he'll give us some."

"We've had some issues there at that positions. ... We think this kid has a bright future."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 33s34 seconds ago

Kubiak said he'd have to watch TE A.J. Derby's progress the next two days, but said he'd be "very comfortable" playing him Sunday.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 44s44 seconds ago

Kubiak "up to Book" how much he can handle snaps-wise. Kapri Bibbs has moved up. #9sports

Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 15s15 seconds ago

Sources indicate #Broncos CJ Anderson in good spirits and feeling no pain. Should have an update soon. @1043TheFan

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 02:42 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 3m3 minutes ago

Trevor Siemian shoulder feels much better than 2 weeks ago. "I'm getting better every day" @1043TheFan #Broncos

NightTrainLayne
10-26-2016, 02:46 PM
Damn! I thought we came out of that game in good shape.

Now Anderson is down, and Paradis isn't practicing? :(

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Damn! I thought we came out of that game in good shape.

Now Anderson is down, and Paradis isn't practicing? :(

Pretty sure Paradis is fine. They gave him a day or two off last week too, just to rest. I think it's the same thing here. No one has said otherwise. CJ, on the other hand, was a surprise to me.

Timmy!
10-26-2016, 03:09 PM
Hopefully CJ only misses a couple weeks. Horrible timing based on our next two opponents though. If Bibbs shits the bed I vote we crucify UR.

VonDoom
10-26-2016, 03:10 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 5m5 minutes ago

#Broncos DeMarcus Ware @1043TheFan "feel really good in my first practice back. Don't know if I'm gonna play this week"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

#Broncos Ware said strength will be issue. Every time hits somebody will feel pain. Said muscles need to get acclimated @DenverChannel

#Broncos Ware on ring stolen "it's a really big thing. but It's a call away to get a new one" He's ordered a new one @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago

DeMarcus Ware ordering a new Super Bowl ring after his was taken by robbers: "If he was in there I would have sacked him."

GEM
10-26-2016, 03:30 PM
What makes me nervous is that he hurt it in the middle of the game and ran a ton on it after that.

Lynch12
10-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Booker is about to get alot of burn, whose next up kapri bibbs?

BroncoWave
10-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Hopefully CJ only misses a couple weeks. Horrible timing based on our next two opponents though. If Bibbs shits the bed I vote we crucify UR.

I second this vote. It sure is a shame we got rid of our leading rusher from last year in favor of that scrub Bibbs.

dogfish
10-26-2016, 10:35 PM
I second this vote. It sure is a shame we got rid of our leading rusher from last year in favor of that scrub Bibbs.

why? i'm sure bibbs can manage to run into the backs of his blockers and fall down, not be able to catch or run a route, not be able to block for shit, and not understand to cover up a backwards lateral in the playoffs. . .

sucks about CJ, though. . . i love the dude, but it really doesn't look like he's ever going to stay healthy for longer than stretches of a few weeks. . . we just have to hope that booker will prove to be a bit more durable. . .

BroncoWave
10-26-2016, 11:01 PM
why? i'm sure bibbs can manage to run into the backs of his blockers and fall down, not be able to catch or run a route, not be able to block for shit, and not understand to cover up a backwards lateral in the playoffs. . .

sucks about CJ, though. . . i love the dude, but it really doesn't look like he's ever going to stay healthy for longer than stretches of a few weeks. . . we just have to hope that booker will prove to be a bit more durable. . .

Bibbs can't and never will in a million years lead an NFL team in rushing. There is zero question or debate that Hillman to Bibbs was a downgrade. As you said in your last line, we need to pray that Booker can stay healthy. Otherwise, our offense is screwed.

Davii
10-26-2016, 11:04 PM
Bibbs can't and never will in a million years lead an NFL team in rushing. There is zero question or debate that Hillman to Bibbs was a downgrade. As you said in your last line, we need to pray that Booker can stay healthy. Otherwise, our offense is screwed.

Elway's opinion > BW's opinion

BroncoWave
10-26-2016, 11:24 PM
FWIW, I do get why Elway made the move. Bibbs was cheaper and a better ST option. Hillman is clearly the better RB, but there are other things that go into filling in the back of the roster. Having said that, now that we are in the position where Bibbs will have to get some major run, it sure would be nice to have the guy back who proved he could be a solid contributor for us out of the backfield.

It was a calculated risk by Elway that could backfire if CJ misses an extended period of time and Booker can't hold up.

dogfish
10-26-2016, 11:29 PM
Bibbs can't and never will in a million years lead an NFL team in rushing. There is zero question or debate that Hillman to Bibbs was a downgrade.

Hillman is clearly the better RB

dude, you are funny. . . but thank you for sharing your expert analysis of bibbs based on his four career carries. . .

:lol:

BroncoWave
10-26-2016, 11:32 PM
dude, you are funny. . . but thank you for sharing your expert analysis of bibbs based on his four career carries. . .

I think the fact that he's only been given 4 carries in his career kinda helps make my point for me. I guess we will find out for sure pretty soon though. I hope I'm wrong, we will need him to step up.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-26-2016, 11:53 PM
Elway's opinion > BTB's opinion

I was thinking of sending you a text this evening. I haven't seen you post in a while.

underrated29
10-26-2016, 11:55 PM

Kubiak said Anderson is out of town getting second opinion. Hope to know more by tomorrow afternoon.

Gary Kubiak said CJ Anderson (right knee) was really sore so they're evaluating it more. Was team's offensive MVP on Monday.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 50s51 seconds ago

Kubiak said he believes they have 'a shot' to get DeMarcus Ware back to play Sunday.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 15s15 seconds ago

Kubiak on A.J. Derby: "I think he can help us really quick. Very smart kid. We need some versatility with our group and he'll give us some."

"We've had some issues there at that positions. ... We think this kid has a bright future."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 33s34 seconds ago

Kubiak said he'd have to watch TE A.J. Derby's progress the next two days, but said he'd be "very comfortable" playing him Sunday.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 44s44 seconds ago

Kubiak "up to Book" how much he can handle snaps-wise. Kapri Bibbs has moved up. #9sports

Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 15s15 seconds ago

Sources indicate #Broncos CJ Anderson in good spirits and feeling no pain. Should have an update soon. @1043TheFan

Kapri Bibbs!

BroncoWave
10-26-2016, 11:57 PM
Kapri Bibbs!

Come at me bro.

underrated29
10-26-2016, 11:57 PM
FWIW, I do get why Elway made the move. Bibbs was cheaper and a better ST option. Hillman is clearly the better RB, but there are other things that go into filling in the back of the roster. Having said that, now that we are in the position where Bibbs will have to get some major run, it sure would be nice to have the guy back who proved he could be a solid contributor for us out of the backfield.

It was a calculated risk by Elway that could backfire if CJ misses an extended period of time and Booker can't hold up.

Hillman is not clearly the better rb. He clearly wasn't in camp or preseason...Hillman has 1 carry for the disasterous beat up vikes for minus 4 yards I heard. Bibbs will out produce that....oh wait, he already has in his like 5 snaps this year

underrated29
10-26-2016, 11:58 PM
Come at me bro.

I came but it was for other reasons

Joel
10-27-2016, 12:33 AM
What makes me nervous is that he hurt it in the middle of the game and ran a ton on it after that.
Great (if worrisome) point.

WARHORSE
10-27-2016, 04:23 AM
Bibbs is gonna do well.

BroncoJoe
10-27-2016, 06:48 AM
I think Booker will be just fine. Dude runs angry.

Valar Morghulis
10-27-2016, 06:59 AM

Reminds me of Hillman

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 09:02 AM
I didn't even know this was on the table as a possibility, but this is good news anyway:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago

Wednesday night MRI revealed Broncos' RB CJ Anderson did not tear his ACL, per source. Team expected to update his status today.

BroncoWave
10-27-2016, 09:54 AM
It still seems like they don't know exactly what is wrong with his knee, which is still worrisome.

Valar Morghulis
10-27-2016, 10:03 AM
It still seems like they don't know exactly what is wrong with his knee, which is still worrisome.

He needs to rub some dirt in it

He is as weak as Abe

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Rapoport reported that CJ has told people he's done for the year, which CJ responded to with "false" and then this:

Cj Anderson ‏@cjandersonb22 2m2 minutes ago

The false report that people have is crazy we would know later today what's going on so please don't believe these false allegations

Hawgdriver
10-27-2016, 11:13 AM

I think he's right Hillman>Bibbs but wait a minute, Hillman's gone so who gives a **** about this pointless conjectural line of thinking?

dogfish
10-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Reminds me of Hillman

you shut your dumb whore mouth, you filthy scotsman!

dogfish
10-27-2016, 11:18 AM
I think he's right Hillman>Bibbs

based on what, though?

i agree with your overall point, but trolling wave is kinda fun from time to time. . . even if it is shooting fish in a barrel. . .

Hawgdriver
10-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Based on intuition / Bayesian inference like the rest of you. The little you see tells you more than just the little you saw. But w/e's, I'm glad Hillman is gone. He flashed some ability, shot himself in the foot multiple occasions. Now he's going to tear it up in the Twin Cities rec leagues. I'm not super interested in this debate...

but trolling wave?? I'm in :lol:

Lynch12
10-27-2016, 11:59 AM

I dont think ive seen him get tackled without plowing the defender backwards for an extra couple yards or more, loved how that DT tried to arm tackle him and booker just rips away so angry and proceeds forward lol. Absolutely love booker, I think he's going to prove to be better than Anderson but both will be needed and Anderson will crank it up late in the year as he tends to always do once hes done being nicked up early as he also loves to be.

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 5m5 minutes ago

C.J. Anderson undergoing surgery today to repair torn meniscus in right knee. Likely headed to IR. #9sports

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 13m13 minutes ago

Kapri Bibbs will back up Booker, but don't expect 50/50 split like we saw with CJA and Book #Broncos @1043TheFan

Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 14m14 minutes ago

#Broncos offense is now all about Devontae Booker. Could be 1,000 yard back with increase in work. @1043TheFan

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 13m13 minutes ago

Not practicing today: Aqib Talib, Matt Paradis, Brandon Marshall, C.J. Anderson. Sylvester Williams is in uniform, watching drills.

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 02:17 PM

#Broncos injury update from practice: Paradis (hip), Marshall (hamstring) and Talib (back) held out of practice. @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos Ware (forearm) practiced. Sly Williams (ankle) was limited. Ware making progress. But #Raiders gm more likely return @DenverChannel

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 02:44 PM

#Broncos HC Gary Kubiak says C.J. Anderson he's having a procedure at 4 pm to further evaluate where they are.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 22s23 seconds ago

Aqib Talib out of practice again with lower back. #9sports

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 8s8 seconds ago

Kubiak said he expects Aqib Talib, Brandon Marshall to practice tomorrow. Said a few guys might be a game time decision for Sunday.

Kubiak said he spoke to CJ Anderson this morning. Said he's in good spirits and the team is keeping their fingers crossed.

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 17s17 seconds ago

Broncos OC Rick Dennison on Devontae Booker and Kapri Bibbs: "Each of our backs we consider durable enough to carry the load."

#Broncos OC Dennison said confident that Booker can carry heavy load. And said Bibbs has improved in every area @DenverChannel

NightTrainLayne
10-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Damn. So Paradis is hurt, not just a "rest day". Plus Sly & Talib still not practicing.

I was hoping for another game in a row the same 5 OL playing together. Sly missing won't help our run defense either. No Bueno.

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Damn. So Paradis is hurt, not just a "rest day". Plus Sly & Talib still not practicing.

I was hoping for another game in a row the same 5 OL playing together. Sly missing won't help our run defense either. No Bueno.

Technically, Williams didn't practice yesterday but was limited today, so that might be a step up. I imagine Paradis plays at this point, but I'm just guessing. Would be rough if he couldn't go. Talib might be the biggest concern since he hasn't practiced either day and back injuries can linger.

NightTrainLayne
10-27-2016, 03:17 PM
Technically, Williams didn't practice yesterday but was limited today, so that might be a step up. I imagine Paradis plays at this point, but I'm just guessing. Would be rough if he couldn't go. Talib might be the biggest concern since he hasn't practiced either day and back injuries can linger.

I hope Paradis plays.

If he can't, coupled with CJ's injury, protecting Siemien on pass plays becomes a crap shoot. S.D. got plenty of pressure the first time. Missing both Paradis and CJ would not help improve there even with Stephenson back in @ RT.

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 03:24 PM
I hope Paradis plays.

If he can't, coupled with CJ's injury, protecting Siemien on pass plays becomes a crap shoot. S.D. got plenty of pressure the first time. Missing both Paradis and CJ would not help improve there even with Stephenson back in @ RT.

Yeah, I think Booker will be fine stepping into the top RB roll, but CJ has had much longer to work on blitz protections and such. I think Paradis has played every snap this year, and the center is the leader of the o-line. Let's hope it's just precautionary and he can go.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-27-2016, 04:00 PM
I hope Paradis plays.

Jaded, did you see this?

Paradis a key piece in the cog; I love Boise!

VonDoom
10-27-2016, 04:54 PM
I hope Paradis plays.

Legwold says Talib and Paradis hopefully practicing tomorrow, FWIW

OrangeHoof
10-27-2016, 05:15 PM
Who can we get behind Bibbs? Surely if we can spend a 5th on a TE, we can find some RB insurance.

slim
10-27-2016, 06:12 PM
I wonder what Knowshon is doing these days?

dogfish
10-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Who can we get behind Bibbs? Surely if we can spend a 5th on a TE, we can find some RB insurance.

i doubt there are any options out there better than juwan thompson. . . smart money says they put CJ on IR, and bring thompson up from the PS to fill the spot. . . he already knows our offense, has the versatility to play fullback, and he's a quality special teams contributor. . .

BroncoWave
10-27-2016, 07:54 PM
i doubt there are any options out there better than juwan thompson. . . smart money says they put CJ on IR, and bring thompson up from the PS to fill the spot. . . he already knows our offense, has the versatility to play fullback, and he's a quality special teams contributor. . .

Unfortunately that probably is the best option. We are lucky the PS rules changed this year to let us keep him. No thanks to anyone currently on the scrap heap of RBs.

OrangeHoof
10-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Juwon is a good option. I can go for that. Maybe they can find someone hanging around CSU who would like a paycheck.

NightTerror218
10-28-2016, 11:50 AM
I fear forrsett may get a call. He ran in kubiaks offense in baltimore.

dogfish
10-28-2016, 12:17 PM
I fear forrsett may get a call. He ran in kubiaks offense in baltimore.

the lions signed him several weeks ago. . .

VonDoom
10-28-2016, 12:29 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 20m20 minutes ago

Aqib Talib (back) is practicing. Brandon Marshall (hammy) is doing a little bit at practice. #Broncos

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 25m25 minutes ago

#Broncos C Matt Paradis (hip) is not practicing. He hasn't all week.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 12m12 minutes ago

Paradis absence because of injury is concerning. He has played every offense of snapped the last two years. #Broncos @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 9m9 minutes ago

James "Brick" Ferentz is back up Center for #Broncos. Paradis team leader on offense. If can't go he would be greatly missed @DenverChannel

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 18m18 minutes ago

DeMarcus Ware has practiced in some manner all wk. We'll learn of Ware, Marshall, Paradis & Talib statuses after practice. May be a few GTDs

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 13m13 minutes ago

#Broncos have until Saturday afternoon if they want to promote Juwan Thompson to active roster/ add RB for Sunday. Or they go 2 RBs & Jano.

VonDoom
10-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 27m27 minutes ago

Gary Kubiak said Brandon Marshall, Matt Paradis, DeMarcus Ware and Aqib Talib will be game-time decisions. All questionable for Sunday.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 27m27 minutes ago

Kubiak said C.J. Anderson will "miss some significant time." Team discussing timetable.

Cecil Lammey ‏@CecilLammey 25m25 minutes ago

Kubiak says TE A.J. Derby has come along well "no decision on who we're going to suit" #Broncos @1043TheFan

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 26m26 minutes ago

#Broncos Kubiak said Booker and Bibbs had "really good weeks" @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 19m19 minutes ago

My belief is Paradis will be good to play. But that's just an educated guess at this point #Broncos @DenverChannel

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 16m16 minutes ago

Kubiak said Matt Paradis has played with hip injury before. Game-time decision, but he's got a solid shot to play.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 16m16 minutes ago

#Broncos Talib said he's good. I expect him to start

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 13m13 minutes ago

#Broncos @DeMarcusWare encouraged by his recovery. Hopeful can play. Figures to talk to coaching staff tonight. Would be on play count

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Kapri Bibbs: "They're going to put me in there and I'm going to give them what they've been waiting for the past three years."

underrated29
10-28-2016, 01:41 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Kapri Bibbs: "They're going to put me in there and I'm going to give them what they've been waiting for the past three years."

Funny how I believe him when he says this. Do you feel that? The sexiness from the bibbs! (kapri bibbs!) It is coming and all will forget the name hillman. Sexy has arrived

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-28-2016, 03:09 PM
Jaded-

What are we gonna do if Paradis can't play?

Valar Morghulis
10-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Jaded- What are we gonna do if Paradis can't play?

Move Garcia inside and rejoice

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Move Garcia inside and rejoice
May God have mercy on your soul.

dogfish
10-28-2016, 04:30 PM
May God have mercy on your soul.

dave doesn't have one. . .

slim
10-28-2016, 05:21 PM
dave doesn't have one. . .

Correct, he has many...all of which he has devoured from his victims

LawDog
10-28-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm not on the Kapri bandwagon just yet, however, the day I went to training camp this summer he had an obvious quick burst that stood out and was better than any of the other backs. Anecdotal and worth about what it cost me to post this, but I noticed it and was impressed. I hope he plays very well Sunday.

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 09:01 PM

Hangry!

Lynch12
10-28-2016, 09:14 PM
One thing for sure is bibbs finally gets an legit shot to prove himself in extended meaningful game time. This will probably be his last hoorah in Denver if he doesn't show out.

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 09:21 PM
Jaded-

What are we gonna do if Paradis can't play?

To paraphrase the Thread of the Year, We're ****ed!

Like Dave said I would hope Garcia moves over ( fart smucker, that Dave), it fits him better than G, imo.

But I fear there's an unhealthy infatuation with the Broncos and Ferentz, I think he's garbage. Quintessential Early 2000's Broncos ZBS garbage. Not even Ben Hamilton, more like...somebody worse than Ben Hamilton.

That's what I think...which (if we're being truthful) is probably a good sign.

underrated29
10-28-2016, 09:32 PM
I like ferentz quite a bit. Like his attitude too....he's the great white Talib.

slim
10-28-2016, 09:49 PM
I like ferentz quite a bit. Like his attitude too....he's the great white Talib.

Would you bang him?

underrated29
10-29-2016, 12:36 AM
Would you bang him?

Now or 1974?

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2016, 09:40 AM
This is the Lounge fellas. Please keep it on topic.

Valar Morghulis
10-29-2016, 09:44 AM
Pleased I was not involved with those reprobates when they lowered the tone

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-29-2016, 09:45 AM
This is the Lounge fellas. Please keep it on topic.

"Isn't", jeesh

Valar Morghulis
10-29-2016, 09:45 AM
"Isn't", jeesh

Cyp inbound

Nomad
10-29-2016, 11:19 AM
For real this time.

TV Maps are up:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=8

Damn! No BRONCOS game here. I missed the last game with BRONCOS/Chargers.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2016, 04:26 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4h

#Broncos make it official adding Juwan Thompson from practice squad and place CJ Anderson on IR @DenverChannel

Simple Jaded
10-29-2016, 09:34 PM
:yawn:

#milquetoast

pnbronco
10-29-2016, 10:40 PM

#Broncos make it official adding Juwan Thompson from practice squad and place CJ Anderson on IR @DenverChannel

Thanks Carol....come on Juwan....make the best of this time and shine and you too Kapri

dogfish
10-30-2016, 12:10 AM

suckas best step back! the J-Train is on the track!

BroncoWave
10-30-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm kinda surprised Kapri made the team over Thompson in the first place. I would prefer Thompson.

dogfish
10-30-2016, 01:25 AM
I'm kinda surprised Kapri made the team over Thompson in the first place. I would prefer Thompson.

why?

BroncoWave
10-30-2016, 01:31 AM
why?

Because Thompson has at least showed flashes of possibly being decent in regular season games, something Bibbs has never done. I just don't get how Bibbs has stuck around for as long as he has while accomplishing literally nothing.

underrated29
10-30-2016, 02:50 AM
That's what the rest of the world thought of Hillman.

MOtorboat
10-30-2016, 03:10 AM

Hillman led a world champion in rushing. So if the "rest of the world" thought he did nothing, the "rest of the world" doesn't know what it's talking about.

Lynch12
10-30-2016, 10:26 AM
Because Thompson has at least showed flashes of possibly being decent in regular season games, something Bibbs has never done. I just don't get how Bibbs has stuck around for as long as he has while accomplishing literally nothing.

He must be one helluva player in practice.

BroncoWave
10-30-2016, 10:56 AM

Leading a team in rushing is "literally nothing"? You have a very strange definition of that term.

Kapri Bibbs has been in the NFL for two and a half seasons now, and in that time has produced a total of 27 yards of total offense and zero touchdowns. In Hillman's first two years here, which don't even count his season as our leading rusher, he produced 726 total yards and 2 TD. In Hillman's third season, which Bibbs is in now, he had 573 total yards and 4 TD.

Is that all-world production? No, but it is production. Bibbs has done literally nothing as a Bronco in two and a half years.

Back to Juwan, who we were actually talking about, in his two years as a Bronco, he has produced 396 yards of total offense and 3 TD. Again, far and away dwarfing anything Bibbs has ever accomplished.

To talk all the shit you do about a guy who led a Super Bowl championship team in rushing and produced for 4 seasons here yet talk up a guy who has 27 total yards in two and a half seasons is just incredible. Dude has literally never done a single thing other than look good in training camp/preseason.

I'd say you better hope he doesn't suck when he gets his chance this year, but you'll probably just blame it on the o-line or something if he does.

GEM
10-30-2016, 12:23 PM
So talib is inactive? Ahhh ****, that sucks!

MOtorboat
10-30-2016, 12:25 PM
When did Talib get hurt?

GEM
10-30-2016, 01:04 PM
When did Talib get hurt?

Not sure, apparently It's lower back.

Simple Jaded
10-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Where was Joel at the time of Talib's injury?

Joel
10-30-2016, 09:28 PM
Where was Joel at the time of Talib's injury?
Work: Duh! Roby was fine in Talibs spot though, and Webster/Doss in Robys. Go fig.... ;)

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-30-2016, 09:39 PM
Work: Duh! Roby was fine in Talibs spot though, and Webster/Doss in Robys. Go fig.... ;)
Please don't try and tell us they're as good Roby as a #3 nickel.

You're better than that son!

Simple Jaded
10-30-2016, 10:07 PM

No he's not.

It's a downgrade across the board but don't expect Joel to admit that.

Joel
10-31-2016, 02:23 AM

No, but only because Roby's will probably be a stud starter for us long after Talib's put out to pasture. Which, with injuries, suspensions, a penchant for LITERALLY shooting himself in the foot (or at least leg,) a 31st birthday next February at a speed position and a $12M price tag next year, will probably be sooner than later. In other words, no, Webster/Doss as #3 CB isn't as good as Roby, but because Roby's SO good, not because they're bad. Talib's living on borrowed time regardless.

I should start a pool on which week of which season the "Move Talib to Safety" threads start (though considering our recent investments at safety and the price tag for keeping Talib on the team, the smart money's on "never.")

Hawgdriver
10-31-2016, 02:36 AM
Talib doesn't get put to pasture. Too hood for your rural aspirations.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Talib doesn't get put to pasture. Too hood for your rural aspirations.

:laugh:

MOtorboat
10-31-2016, 11:24 AM

Are you sure about that?

Simple Jaded
10-31-2016, 11:24 PM
No, but only because Roby's will probably be a stud starter for us long after Talib's put out to pasture. Which, with injuries, suspensions, a penchant for LITERALLY shooting himself in the foot (or at least leg,) a 31st birthday next February at a speed position and a $12M price tag next year, will probably be sooner than later. In other words, no, Webster/Doss as #3 CB isn't as good as Roby, but because Roby's SO good, not because they're bad. Talib's living on borrowed time regardless.

I should start a pool on which week of which season the "Move Talib to Safety" threads start (though considering our recent investments at safety and the price tag for keeping Talib on the team, the smart money's on "never.")

It's a downgrade across the board, especially in leadership.