PDA

View Full Version : NBC just reported that the Browns would be willing to trade Joe Thomas for a 2nd round pick.

Broncoknight30
10-23-2016, 06:31 PM
If that is true, what is the deal? The report is the Pats are very interested also.

Really hoping Elway gets that done.

OrangeHoof
10-23-2016, 06:41 PM
Sounds good to me. Okung is on a one-year deal that balloons if we pick up the option. IMO, this is an excellent upgrade. May need to restructure some salaries.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-23-2016, 07:02 PM
A year after the Browns nearly traded tackle Joe Thomas to the Broncos (unless they didn’t), the question of whether the long-time fixture on the team’s offensive line will be shipped to a contender will once again land in the middle of the league’s radar screen.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, a trade is possible this year. However, real obstacles exist to getting a deal done.

The Vikings, for example, would be very interested in Thomas. However, with a first-round pick and more already shipped to the Eagles for quarterback Sam Bradford and little cap space remaining, it’s a long shot that he’d go to Minnesota. The Cardinals, Giants, and Seahawks have varying degrees of interest in Thomas as well; the challenge would be coming up with what the Browns want (the source says it’s a second-round pick) and the cap space.

If a deal happens, it likely would come at the deadline, after the Browns pay Thomas another $488,000 for Week Eight. And if the Browns opt for a take-what-they-can-get fire sale for Thomas, the Patriots would be interested in providing the landing spot.

Ultimately, the Browns could simply decide to keep Thomas for the rest of the year and then trade Thomas after the season ends and before the draft.

rest - http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/23/trade-winds-blow-regarding-joe-thomas-again/

spikerman
10-23-2016, 07:17 PM
At this point in the season I'm not sure anyone would help. Today's offenses are so complicated that whoever came in would struggle to learn the playbook for the rest of the year.

DenBronx
10-23-2016, 07:37 PM
At this point in the season I'm not sure anyone would help. Today's offenses are so complicated that whoever came in would struggle to learn the playbook for the rest of the year.

I would say that in most cases but Thomas is one of the best there is.

Poet
10-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Well, he's still an elite player, so it would help out for another season or two after this. But I think that the Broncos are just going to have to bite the bullet and develop some tackles via the draft.

Slick
10-23-2016, 08:26 PM
Other than Wolfe, Elway's second round picks have been shit. I'd love to have him. He'd instantly be Denver's best offensive lineman by a mile.

NightTerror218
10-23-2016, 10:18 PM
Other than Wolfe, Elway's second round picks have been shit. I'd love to have him. He'd instantly be Denver's best offensive lineman by a mile.

He was basically a first round. Traded out of 1st for him.

Dapper Dan
10-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Can he throw a football?

Watchthemiddle
10-23-2016, 11:27 PM
Can he play interior? If we didn't trade for him last year, and won SB50 without him, I dont see the value now. If we trade with the Browns, I'd take Crowell

Simple Jaded
10-24-2016, 01:42 AM
****** A!

Elway needs to start punting in the 2nd round anyway.

**** it, send Latimer, Sampro and the 2nd pick, same difference.

CrazyHorse
10-24-2016, 03:15 AM
Is Okung really that bad? From my understanding both starting tackles are decent. I think our weakest spot is probably right guard. I'm not sure why they don't bring Vasquez back just as an insurance policy.

Joel
10-24-2016, 05:05 AM
Is Okung really that bad? From my understanding both starting tackles are decent. I think our weakest spot is probably right guard. I'm not sure why they don't bring Vasquez back just as an insurance policy.
Fair question; if his agent's open to a one-year deal, I believe we have the cap space to do that. I just wish we could spend something better than a late 2nd rounder on an OT, and something better than a late 4th rounder on a G. Kubiak took Duane Brown #26 overall, and that seems to have worked out pretty well. You can't just keep taking the ninth or tenth best player at a position and expecting to coach him up into an All Pro; the other 31 scouting departments aren't THAT incompetent.

VonDoom
10-24-2016, 08:06 AM
I got my hopes up for Thomas last year - I'm not going to make that mistake again.

Valar Morghulis
10-24-2016, 08:16 AM
I got my hopes up for Thomas last year - I'm not going to make that mistake again.

Too late for me.... Hope is already up

NightTrainLayne
10-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Why would we spend a 2nd rounder on an over-30 Tackle?

slim
10-24-2016, 10:03 AM

Especially when our problem is on the interior of the line. It doesn't make a lot of sense...I'm surprised King didn't suggest it.

CoachChaz
10-24-2016, 10:37 AM
If we do this, how will we afford Romo?

;-)

MOtorboat
10-24-2016, 12:00 PM

Hawgdriver
10-24-2016, 12:37 PM
I like that Thomas was fishing or something when he was drafted. Tools, skills, and spin-up to the offense aside, personnel calculus aside, he's the type of dude that seems at home in a Broncos uni. I'd bet he could out-fish Ware, but then again, we're talking Demarcus Ware. I won't be upset if this is consummated, because Elway has stayed true to his "win-now-on" philosophy.

Timmy!
10-24-2016, 12:42 PM
I like that Thomas was fishing or something when he was drafted. Tools, skills, and spin-up to the offense aside, personnel calculus aside, he's the type of dude that seems at home in a Broncos uni. I'd bet he could out-fish Ware, but then again, we're talking Demarcus Ware. I won't be upset if this is consummated, because Elway has stayed true to his "win-now-on" philosophy.

Oh great. Now King will think he's an uneducated moron who can't even work the electric windows in his car right.

MOtorboat
10-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Did you guys know that if we traded for Thomas last year, we would have won the Super Bowl?

Timmy!
10-24-2016, 12:48 PM
Did you guys know that if we traded for Thomas last year, we would have won the Super Bowl?

We will soon have the technology to create our own Thomas, and it will be far more majestic and effective than the original.

Valar Morghulis
10-24-2016, 12:54 PM
We will soon have the technology to create our own Thomas, and it will be far more majestic and effective than the original.

You win the internet

Timmy!
10-24-2016, 12:57 PM
You win the internet

What the **** is the Internet? You mean this here lil moving picture box whats is on my shiny voice calculator?

underrated29
10-24-2016, 12:59 PM
We have like 6 selections in the top 100 next year. A 2 for Thomas would absolutely be worth it. This team has shown they cant draft OL for shit anyway, plus their 2/3rd picks suck ass too. Id love it for a proven pimp like him. Move Stephenson to Guard...We instantly be better off. And if Okung has his weekly times of missing plays, Joe can go back to LT and Stephenson to RT- instead of Tysam who has no strength and Schofield who just blows at T

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-24-2016, 01:25 PM

Dang it!!

VonDoom
10-24-2016, 02:04 PM
And much like last year, this gets shot down quickly:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 16m16 minutes ago

#Browns coach Hue Jackson is unequivocal today: “We are not going to trade Joe Thomas.” That does not leave any gray area.

Poet
10-24-2016, 02:09 PM
It's hard being smarter than you guys...but anyway...

Trade for Thomas, clone him, have his parents procreate again, turn that one into a cyborg and the cycle is complete.

Timmy!
10-24-2016, 02:11 PM

Trade for Thomas, clone him, have his parents procreate again, turn that one into a cyborg and the cycle is complete.

Pssshhh. Called it.

#Nostratimmy

slim
10-24-2016, 02:32 PM

It would be easier if you were smarter.

Tned
10-24-2016, 02:36 PM
Browns tweeted out quote from head coach saying Thomas was not going to be traded.

Dapper Dan
10-24-2016, 02:39 PM
Browns tweeted out quote from head coach saying Thomas was not going to be traded.

Yeah but the Twitters were hacked. This could be another ploy by Russia to favor the Patriots.

OrangeHoof
10-24-2016, 05:21 PM
Why would the Russians want to favor the Patriots? They'd probably support the Raiders.

slim
10-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Why would the Russians want to favor the Patriots? They'd probably support the Raiders.

This is a ridiculous statement. Pitun loves Brady.

CrazyHorse
10-24-2016, 07:22 PM
This is a ridiculous statement. Putin loves Brady.

Putin likes Trump. Trump is friends with Brady. Guilty by association.

Poet
10-24-2016, 07:24 PM
The fact that Brady loves Trump shows how much of a piece of shit he is. Putin ganked Kraft's SB rings. Putin owns Trump. Brady is Putin's bitch out. And these ****s are supposed to be Patriots. Filthy beasts.

ShaneFalco
10-24-2016, 08:14 PM
ya i dont care at this point anymore. Okung is a trojan horse sent by Seattle.

make the trade

Simple Jaded
10-24-2016, 11:54 PM

Because that might be the only way the Broncos will get any value out of the 2nd round?

Poet
10-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Elite tackles can play forever. Walter Jones, Ogden, the guy from KC (I always confuse Roaf and Shields with one another) Munoz, and Pace was pretty old before his play imploded. I'm just saying it's possible.

I wouldn't do it, probably.

Dapper Dan
10-25-2016, 12:56 PM
His initials are the same as Jive Turkey.

slim
10-25-2016, 03:12 PM
Your initials are the same as doo doo.

Hawgdriver
10-25-2016, 03:22 PM
If we don't ink him, could someone at least get some tackle and bait tips?

Dapper Dan
10-25-2016, 03:32 PM
Your initials are the same as doo doo.

Actually my real initials are the same as Douche Bag

DenBronx
10-25-2016, 03:45 PM
My sources are saying this trade won't happen and that this thread needs to go to hell.

dogfish
10-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Can he play interior? If we didn't trade for him last year, and won SB50 without him, I dont see the value now. If we trade with the Browns, I'd take Crowell

U29 was right-- stephenson has played guard before, and would most likely be better than any of the guys we have playing there now. . . plus we have zero depth, and both tackles have already been dinged up. . . do you want to see schofield back out there again, man?

*shudders*

i don't know that i'd love sending the second- but we do kinda tend to blow them, as others have pointed out, and getting a rock at left tackle sure doesn't hurt the chance that it's going to be a late second again next year. . . we haven't been very good at drafting OLs in general, and thomas has some very solid years left in him. . . he's also been extremely durable. . . been i'd put the odds against it, certainly-- but jackson saying it won't happen means squat. . . he's not the GM, and they're in a full-blown rebuild-- picks are gold to them, and thomas is too old to be a long term building block. . . we also know elway isn't afraid of the bold move, so i suppose you never know until the deadline is passed. . . my gut says this one doesn't have legs, though. . .

Too late for me.... Hope is already up

is that what you're calling it now?

Poet
10-26-2016, 12:57 AM
Joe Thomas might be a top five LT of all-time....and he spent that career in Cleveland.

Timmy!
10-26-2016, 03:17 AM
Dear Cleveland,

How do you feel about a 3rd this year and a 5th next year?

Dapper Dan
10-26-2016, 07:54 AM
Patriots trade our 5th for JT straight up.

tripp
10-26-2016, 10:18 AM
Patriots trade our 5th for JT straight up.

That'd be a slap in the face with a wet fish

Lynch12
10-27-2016, 12:27 PM
I highly doubt the Broncos make a move.

Broncoknight30
10-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Okung is going to be a one and done? Thomas could have another 5 or 6 good years left.

Let me put it this way. The worst player on this team this year, has been Okung. He pretty much solely lost the game against the chargers. Directly costing the Broncos 9 points.

Is he a one and done to most of us?

underrated29
10-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Okung is going to be a one and done? Thomas could have another 5 or 6 good years left.

Let me put it this way. The worst player on this team this year, has been Okung. He pretty much solely lost the game against the Falcons. Directly costing the Broncos 9 points.

Am I missing an inside joke?
Okung has been cash money for us! He's had his whiffs and penalty here and there but the guy straight up owns his opponent in pass and run. The Falcons game he had a bum ankle. He's our best OL (doesn't say much) by far. If this is a joke then I'll just see myself out

Hawgdriver
10-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Okung has been cash money for us! He's had his whiffs and penalty here and there but the guy straight up owns his opponent in pass and run. The Falcons game he had a bum ankle. He's our best OL (doesn't say much) by far. If this is a joke then I'll just see myself out

Paradis for me, but I tend to agree.

slim
10-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Some day we will be able to create a truly great Joe Thomas. In fact, we will be able to create many of them.

Jsteve01
10-28-2016, 08:52 AM
Paradis is the best center in the game right now per PFF. Okung is well he's a beast but penalty and injury prone.

slim
10-28-2016, 08:54 AM
Okung has played well overall, but he has had a lot of bad penalties. Gotta clean that up.

Valar Morghulis
10-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Some day we will be able to create a truly great Joe Thomas. In fact, we will be able to create many of them.

This is cracking me up

Lynch12
10-28-2016, 10:08 AM

Let me put it this way. The worst player on this team this year, has been Okung. He pretty much solely lost the game against the Falcons. Directly costing the Broncos 9 points.

Ha.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Okung has been cash money for us! He's had his whiffs and penalty here and there but the guy straight up owns his opponent in pass and run. The chargers game he had a bum ankle. He's our best OL (doesn't say much) by far. If this is a joke then I'll just see myself out

Okung has been a huge disappointment in BOTH losses. Especially against the chargers. His ankle is one thing, but the fact remains he virtually solely lost that game by himself.

He certainly has the talent and he is probably the best one when healthy.However, injuries through out his career has been a constant issue. He has been injured basically every year since he has been in the league starting in 2010.

Timmy!
10-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Stupid Okung, not being able to cover running backs over the middle and getting gashed. String him up.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 08:13 PM
Stupid Okung, not being able to cover running backs over the middle and getting gashed. String him up.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/l0fb.gif

dogfish
10-28-2016, 08:31 PM
Especially against the Falcons. His ankle is one thing, but the fact remains he virtually solely lost that game by himself.

what in the world??

:confused:

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 08:41 PM

Paradis is the best center in the game right now per PFF. Okung is well he's a beast but penalty and injury prone.

Mr Mayor gonna be un-****ing-bearable after this thread.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 08:53 PM
what in the world??

:confused:

What is so confusing about him costing the Broncos NINE points in the game? Broncos lost by SEVEN points.

My math admittedly is not very good, but that is how. Not to mention the other holding penalty by him that cost them a crucial 3rd down conversion.

How are Broncos fans defending Okung in that game. He also looked pretty average against the Chargers. Injuries could be one thing, but that in itself is also issue.

Now, he had a good game against the Texans. Hopefully he will build on it. However, he has been a disappointment based on at least my expectation.

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 09:28 PM

What is so confusing about him costing the Broncos NINE points in the game? Broncos lost by SEVEN points.

My math admittedly is not very good, but that is how. Not to mention the other holding penalty by him that cost them a crucial 3rd down conversion.

How are Broncos fans defending Okung in that game. He also looked pretty average against the Chargers. Injuries could be one thing, but that in itself is also issue.

Now, he had a good game against the Texans. Hopefully he will build on it. However, he has been a disappointment based on at least my expectation.

For me, it's not so much that you think he single-handedly cost Denver that game, it's that you've basically narrowed his impact to those two plays. Zero nuance and lazy, imo.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 09:42 PM
For me, it's not so much that you think he single-handedly cost Denver that game, it's that you've basically narrowed his impact to those two plays. Zero nuance and lazy, imo.

Those two plays alone cost them 9 points. They lost by 7.

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 09:59 PM
Those two plays alone cost them 9 points. They lost by 7.

I was told there'd be no math.

FanInAZ
10-28-2016, 10:23 PM
I was told there'd be no math.

Wait until we start grading for spelling & grammar :D

Simple Jaded
10-28-2016, 10:27 PM
Wait until we start grading for spelling & grammar :D

Shit, that's my best subject, I ALMOST passed that one.

Timmy!
10-28-2016, 10:34 PM
Ummmm.....the CJ pass reception td that was called back for holding was the Chargers game. I don't recall a td in the Atlanta game called back, but I was kinda hammered.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 10:36 PM
Shit, that's my best subject, I ALMOST passed that one.

Without using Google, do you know what a past participle is or a predicate nominative? How about the present subjunctive of regular verbs?

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 10:37 PM
Ummmm.....the CJ pass reception td that was called back for holding was the Chargers game. I don't recall a td in the Atlanta game called back, but I was kinda hammered.

Yeah, ok, That game. That Okung right?

Ok, cool. That is who I was talking about.

Timmy!
10-28-2016, 10:41 PM
Yeah, ok, That game. That Okung right?

Ok, cool. That is who I was talking about.

Soooooo.....in other words, he didn't cost us 9 points in the Atlanta game. So your last 4 posts bitching about it and 'simple math" are pointless, because you had the games confused. Glad we had this talk. Carry on.

Broncoknight30
10-28-2016, 11:10 PM
Soooooo.....in other words, he didn't cost us 9 points in the Atlanta game. So your last 4 posts bitching about it and 'simple math" are pointless, because you had the games confused. Glad we had this talk. Carry on.

No really good one . It was the charger game. Are you happy now? He solely cost the Broncos the chargers game. That was the game.

Rather obvious that was the game considering that was the game he cost the Broncos 9 points.

No really. Great point.

FanInAZ
10-28-2016, 11:26 PM

Actually, 1 of his previous 4 posts involved him testing Jaded's knowledge of advanced English language terminology. We're still waiting on a his responce :D

Simple Jaded
10-29-2016, 02:46 AM
Without using Google, do you know what a past participle is or a predicate nominative? How about the present subjunctive of regular verbs?

Well clearly the effort expended to manipulate the outcome is........Squirrel!

dogfish
10-29-2016, 03:49 AM
He solely cost the Broncos the chargers game.

come on now, friend. . . you're too old to go all over-dramatic on us. . . at least one O-lineman holds virtually every snap-- it's mostly bad luck for okung that he's gotten extra calls lately. . . the idea of a couple holding penalties directly resulting in a loss is a painful over-simplification, and you've undoubtedly watched enough football to know that. . .

MOtorboat
10-29-2016, 03:50 AM

Yeah.

Do I get a cookie?

Valar Morghulis
10-29-2016, 03:51 AM
Yeah. Do I get a cookie?

A soggy cookie?

MOtorboat
10-29-2016, 03:56 AM
A soggy cookie?

I think we're saving that for Broncoknight.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-29-2016, 09:48 AM
Mr Mayor gonna be un-****ing-bearable after this thread.

I know I have a problem. I just can't help myself.

pnbronco
10-29-2016, 10:15 AM
Yeah.

Do I get a cookie?

and I believe you....:D

Simple Jaded
10-29-2016, 12:20 PM
I know I have a problem. I just can't help myself.

I say let your demons run, **** it!

underrated29
10-29-2016, 12:40 PM
A soggy cookie?

Seriously, that is still one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard of. I wonder how many times Joe has played it since he found out about it?

Traveler
10-31-2016, 04:16 AM
If Denver were to make a trade, who would you want more? Joe Thomas or Sheldon Richardson? If Thomas is your choice, what do they do with Okung? If Richardson, does he replace Crick?

Simple Jaded
10-31-2016, 04:56 AM
If Denver were to make a trade, who would you want more? Joe Thomas or Sheldon Richardson? If Thomas is your choice, what do they do with Okung? If Richardson, does he replace Crick?

Richardson...and Thomas.

I'd move Okung to RT, maybe even LG if they have to. Garcia is the weak link, imo, getting him off the starting line is the endgame.

Joel
10-31-2016, 06:21 AM
Well, Richardson wouldn't replace Wolfe, and I doubt he could replace Sly (not because Sly's so dominant now, but because Richardson's no 3-4 NT.) And Crick's made plays the past couple weeks, so I personally wouldn't even be interested. If we trade for a defensive lineman, it should be a sun-blotting NT who makes it impossible to run inside, collapses pockets so passers can't step up to avoid our OLBs, and demands double teams that would otherwise be directed at Von, Ware and Wolfe.

Richardson...and Thomas.

I'd move Okung to RT, maybe even LG if they have to. Garcia is the weak link, imo, getting him off the starting line is the endgame.
Logical choice for Okung, but are you saying Garcia's underperforming Schofbrailo at RG? There were some nice runs right at the end of last weeks game, but that looked more like a function of Stephenson and Janovich than Schofbrailo to me. So far, I feel like moving our pair of failed RTs inside has "improved" them only in the sense that they're less of a liability against slower pass rushers inside than alone on the edge against speed rushers.

At this point I almost feel like Cleveland could name their price for Thomas, except that I'm not so desperate for a repeat championship that I NEED to sort out our line immediately. If I had ANY confidence—at all—that Elway would spend early picks there next year instead of picking up a 5th OLB or 5th CB, I'd probably stand pat. If only because your elaboration hints at the real issue: Unless Thomas can play 3-4 spots at once, even HE can't salvage this line.

The big liabilities in Garcia and Paradis is that they still routinely get fooled by stunts, delayed blitzes and the like. If they could just block straight ahead in pass protection they'd be OK, but protection involves far more than just pancaking the guy directly across from you. Garcia can at least push the pile in the run game though, which Paradis can't, any more than Schofbrailo can; they can work a double team, but regularly using two guys to push back one won't do it.

So part of me wants Thomas more than ever, but another part realizes we need MULTIPLE new starters. Giving up many early picks plus a big chunk of cap wouldn't exactly make that easier to do any time soon. Next year, we could pay Thomas with what would've been Okungs club option (unless he dramatically and consistently improves VERY fast, there's no way he's getting that) but we'd still need the 1st-3rd round picks, and the better we finish, the more we'll need them.

Traveler
10-31-2016, 08:32 AM
Well, Richardson wouldn't replace Wolfe, and I doubt he could replace Sly (not because Sly's so dominant now, but because Richardson's no 3-4 NT.) And Crick's made plays the past couple weeks, so I personally wouldn't even be interested. If we trade for a defensive lineman, it should be a sun-blotting NT who makes it impossible to run inside, collapses pockets so passers can't step up to avoid our OLBs, and demands double teams that would otherwise be directed at Von, Ware and Wolfe.

We won't get that type of player until FA next offseason when they sign Dontari Poe from KC. :)

VonDoom
10-31-2016, 08:53 AM

Thomas would make more sense given our needs, but I'm not sure what to do at that point. Move Okung to RT? I know he wanted to come here to be a LT, but he hasn't been great, so he'd have to get over his hurt feelings.

I would love Richardson, though. Would make our run defense more like it was last year, still cheap salary and a young guy. Richardson and Wolfe lined up around the NT? Love it.

Of course, since it's the NFL, none of these trades will really happen, but it's fun to dream.

VonDoom
10-31-2016, 08:53 AM
We won't get that type of player until FA next offseason when they sign Dontari Poe from KC. :)

This is exactly how my mind has been working lately. Can you even imagine Poe in this defense?

Traveler
10-31-2016, 09:17 AM
Thomas would make more sense given our needs, but I'm not sure what to do at that point. Move Okung to RT? I know he wanted to come here to be a LT, but he hasn't been great, so he'd have to get over his hurt feelings.

I would love Richardson, though. Would make our run defense more like it was last year, still cheap salary and a young guy. Richardson and Wolfe lined up around the NT? Love it.

Of course, since it's the NFL, none of these trades will really happen, but it's fun to dream.

I tend to prefer Richardson over Thomas. The drawback being we're going to need a new LT next year if Okung keeps playing the way he is. No way Elway pays him $11 million next year playing like this so Thomas makes more sense.

Hawgdriver
10-31-2016, 09:50 AM

Keep talking dirty Trav

Valar Morghulis
10-31-2016, 11:49 AM
Thomas and Staley.

Get it done.

Joel
11-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Works for me, but it won't solve our MULTIPLE and MAJOR offensive line problems. I mean, I'm all for a stud 3-4 NT (and a solid back up for when the starter's hurt/tired; it's hard to force double teams 3½ hrs straight every week for 4 months.) But the DEFENSE isn't what's holding us back so much it's threatening our chances of even REACHING the playoffs, much less successfully defending our championship.

G_Money
11-02-2016, 09:22 PM
If you can get Joe Thomas for Denver's 2nd rounder, ya do it. 2 and a half years of Thomas is worth it. Last year it was (http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14046758/cleveland-browns-denver-broncos-agree-joe-thomas-trade) "Thomas and a Browns fourth-round pick in exchange for the Broncos' first- and second-round picks in the 2016 draft but that the Browns also wanted to include the Broncos' 2016 third-round pick."

We didn't do that last year, but for just a second rounder? Yeah, ya do that. Rather than waiting for a first-round pick to pay off you can keep your young QBs alive now. It shouldn't even be a question.

~G

Lynch12
11-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Isn't the rrade deadline over?

chazoe60
11-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Isn't the rrade deadline over?

No, but the trade deadline is.

Hawgdriver
11-02-2016, 10:15 PM
No, but the trade deadline is.

Did cut him some slack. Your member the Too Short song Pimpin Ain't Easy? Or maybe was iced tea I can't remember. I know both those dudes are your favorites so you know the reference. Anyway trolling Ain't Easy.