PDA

View Full Version : Broncos want to beat Houston bad 'just because it's Brock'

ChairmanBron
10-18-2016, 12:51 PM
ENGLEWOOD - Brock Osweiler is a marked man.

“We know he left us, it is what it is,’’ said Broncos cornerback Chris Harris Jr. “I’m pretty sure he wants to win. We want to beat him bad. Get a lot of interceptions.’’

“I don’t think anybody in this locker room cares that he left,’’ said Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall. “I think everybody’s happy – when you’re a player in this league, you’re happy when another player gets his money, when he gets what he’s due. So everybody in this locker room, nobody has any ill-will towards Brock.

“At the same time, it’s competition and we want to shut him down. Just because it’s Brock. We know Brock. He came from here and we just want to kill him. That’s what we want to do.’’

Read more here....http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/broncos-want-to-beat-houston-bad-just-because-its-brock/337120331

"We know Brock. He came from here and we just want to kill him. That’s what we want to do.’’

Ha ha ha!!

CrazyHorse
10-18-2016, 01:01 PM
That's great but I'd much rather beat the Patriots just because it's Brady, not to mention the rest of the AFC West.

Hawgdriver
10-18-2016, 01:01 PM
I think I saw this story once on Nat Geo, lions vs. giraffe.

Northman
10-18-2016, 02:35 PM
No worries Brandon, i want the Broncos to kill Brock too.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2016, 03:06 PM
I think I saw this story once on Nat Geo, lions vs. giraffe.

:laugh:

I'm hoping to see scattered signs Monday night reading, "welcome back Brent!"

BroncoJoe
10-18-2016, 04:11 PM
I hope we rip his head off and sh7t down his throat.

Buff
10-18-2016, 04:57 PM
I hate how this one is shaping up as well. The Texans might have salvaged their season and are probably as confident as they've been all year headed into this game. Meanwhile, we're at a season low in terms of confidence and struggling to find our identity.

Brock is very experienced going up against this defense and will obviously be motivated to win. My confidence level is low.

Cugel
10-18-2016, 05:07 PM
My confidence level is higher. Two games in 4 days leads to screwy results. They will have had 10 days to straighten things out. Donald Stephenson is coming back to play RT. The OL should be better. The Texans are missing their best player in JJ Watt.

And Brock isn't a great QB. He's going to get exposed.

dogfish
10-19-2016, 12:27 AM
I hate how this one is shaping up as well. The Texans might have salvaged their season and are probably as confident as they've been all year headed into this game. Meanwhile, we're at a season low in terms of confidence and struggling to find our identity.

Brock is very experienced going up against this defense and will obviously be motivated to win. My confidence level is low.

this defense has just as much experience against brock, though. . . which do you think has more exploitable weaknesses?

Joel
10-19-2016, 02:15 AM
I personally feel it's just the opposite: The Reigning Champs are at home with something to prove after consecutive losses, while the upstart Texans are on the road after an emotionally and otherwise draining home win against a division rival. It's hard to imagine anyone "looking past" us at Mile High, but if there ever WERE a situation ripe for that, this is it.

Agreed with dogfish the moment this game was scheduled: I PROMISE Wade and our #1 D led by a pair of HoFers have learned more weaknesses to exploit in a raw 2nd round career backup QB than Brock has learned from them. If oft-injured Derek Newton's still out, that goes for double for Chris Clark: There's a reason we gave him to Houston for a 7th round pick. Oz won't "surprise" VonWareWolfe, Harris nor (God help me) Talib, but I doubt they showed him everything in practice.

Tebowtime2011
10-20-2016, 07:10 PM
Only thing that worries me is Lamar Miller and the Texan defensive line. Yeah I know they don't have Watt, but it likes Clowney is starting to come out and dominate.

Dapper Dan
10-21-2016, 03:16 PM
I like all of the quotes I'm seeing by the defense. It's not the same old BS. It's not just another game. It's not just taking it one game at a time. It's wanting to beat the **** out of that ********, Brent.

wayninja
10-21-2016, 05:12 PM
It's all going to come down to how well Austin Davis plays.

Also... a CharimanBron sighting...