PDA

View Full Version : Practice / press conference notes - week 6 (Chargers week)

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Might as well start this now, since we're short on time given that we play Thursday.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 56m56 minutes ago

Kubiak/coaches got jump on SD preparations Saturday. Practice tonight can be run by each coach/coordiantor. They're well trained. #9sports

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 39m39 minutes ago

#Broncos will hold night practices the next 2 days before SD trip on Wed. They'll likely do less physical, more mental reps on short week.

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Let's talk about the Chargers a bit. They're 1-4, but anyone who has seen them play this year knows that they could very easily be 4-1. They have actually outscored opponents 152-142, which is crazy given their record. They've found mind blowing ways to lose games late every single time. Let's hope it doesn't come down to hoping for the worst from them when we play - these things have a tendency to even out.

Their 152 points has them as the second highest scoring team in the league (behind the Falcons), which is amazing, considering how many guys have been hurt. Have to tip my cap to Rivers there. On the other hand, 142 points allowed means they're giving up 28.4 ppg, so hopefully that's something we can take advantage of.

I suspect Kubiak isn't coaching on Thursday, so maybe they can win an emotional one for their coach. We need the win, and then some time off.

Magnificent Seven
10-10-2016, 02:36 PM
Offensive linemen need to step up. Bench Ty Sambrailo.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Maybe we should have used the time on Saturday game planning for SD instead of Atlanta.

NightTrainLayne
10-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Maybe we should have used the time on Saturday game planning for SD instead of Atlanta.

??? Isn't that what we did?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
??? Isn't that what we did?
The op has a tweet stating they got a jump start Saturday on the San Diego game plan.

NightTrainLayne
10-10-2016, 02:54 PM

The op has a tweet stating they got a jump start Saturday on the San Diego game plan.

Re-read your first post. :D No big deal.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Re-read your first post. :D No big deal.

Lol, what can I say, my cognitive skills are a little off today.

NightTerror218
10-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Kubiak ruled out and will not coach per nfl.com

NightTrainLayne
10-10-2016, 03:19 PM
DeCamillis is it this week.

I hope Kubiak can get back on track.

NightTerror218
10-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Offensive linemen need to step up. Bench Ty Sambrailo.

He almost needs IR. He cant play with that arm.

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 1m1 minute ago

"We’ve got a great staff. Kubes set a template for us. … He’s not a micromanager. We don’t see a big change this week.” - Joe DeCamillis

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 40s40 seconds ago

DeCamillis: "People say, 'Well, special teams is the only thing you do,' but not really, b/c you have to watch off. & def. the whole time"

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 53s53 seconds ago

DeCamillis: San Diego "could easily be 4-1 ... we've got to strap up our boots and be ready to roll, quick."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 47s48 seconds ago

Interim HC Joe DeCamillis on his response to Elway: "Yes, sir."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 43s44 seconds ago

“We’ve got to have a really short memory. We can’t worry about last week. … Heckuva challenge.” - Joe DeCamillis

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

DeCamillis: "You want to do what you can to help your team win ... [Elway] has trusted me w/ something that's important."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 41s41 seconds ago

DeCamillis, whose father-in-law is Dan Reeves, expects that he'll give him "some unsolicited advice."

NightTerror218
10-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Glad its not DeCamilla. Let OC tocus on play calling and dc focus on defense.

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Patrick Smyth ‏@psmyth12 11m11 minutes ago

Thursday's game marks the 4th different HC the Broncos have had in last 4 yrs at SD: Del Rio (13), Fox (14), Kubiak (15), DeCamillis (16).

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-10-2016, 03:44 PM
I think the team will win one for the gipper. They love Kubes.

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 03:54 PM
I think the team will win one for the gipper. They love Kubes.

I said that earlier in this thread. This has the makings of a team rallying behind something and being fired up for this game, even more than usual.

VonDoom
10-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

#Broncos motivated to win for Kubiak as you might imagine. And they have a 15-game divisional road winning streak to extend @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

#Broncos CB Chris Harris on AFC West contest. "We treat these as championship games" @DenverChannel

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 4m4 minutes ago

Broncos TE Virgil Green: "I believe this is the week. I'm excited to play with my guys in California."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

#Broncos Virgil Green "we know coach Kubes wants us to prepare the same way and go out there and rebound" @DenverChannel

tripp
10-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 27s27 seconds ago
#Broncos Virgil Green believes this is week he will play. All signs pointing toward Green and Stephenson returning after missing 3 games

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 56s56 seconds ago
It's early. But #Broncos hopeful that QB Siemian, RT Stephenson and TE Green will start Thurs. Could provide jumper cables to run game.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2016, 09:29 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware was the only Bronco not on the field at the start of practice as the team began its quick preparations for the Thursday night game in San Diego.

That meant Monday's practice in the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse saw Kayvon Webster back on the field on a limited basis after missing last week's work because of a hamstring injury. He did not play Sunday, but was working out with a team strength and conditioning coach during last Friday's practice.

Quarterback Trevor Siemian, tight end Virgil Green, safety Justin Simmons and offensive lineman Donald Stephenson were all on the practice field Monday after being inactive for Sunday's game. Green said just before practice that he expected to play Thursday after missing the last three games because of a calf injury. All four of those players practiced last week.

Siemian saw limited work Monday, while Green, Simmons and Stephenson all took full repetitions.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-injuryreport/Broncos-Injury-Report-Trevor-Siemian-Kayvon-Webster-practice/61ea8f76-f09c-4877-b12a-bc61790c8f38

NightTrainLayne
10-11-2016, 09:49 AM
So, Siemian still "limited".

At least it looks like we finally get Stephenson & Green back. No matter who plays at QB, we need to be able to run the ball and protect him better.

BroncoWave
10-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Let's talk about the Chargers a bit. They're 1-4, but anyone who has seen them play this year knows that they could very easily be 4-1. They have actually outscored opponents 152-142, which is crazy given their record. They've found mind blowing ways to lose games late every single time. Let's hope it doesn't come down to hoping for the worst from them when we play - these things have a tendency to even out.

Their 152 points has them as the second highest scoring team in the league (behind the Falcons), which is amazing, considering how many guys have been hurt. Have to tip my cap to Rivers there. On the other hand, 142 points allowed means they're giving up 28.4 ppg, so hopefully that's something we can take advantage of.

I suspect Kubiak isn't coaching on Thursday, so maybe they can win an emotional one for their coach. We need the win, and then some time off.

This sounds scarily like Atlanta. High scoring team that gives up a lot of points too. We weren't able to take advantage of Atlanta's D. We have to against SD if we're going to win. Road Thursday games are always worrisome, I think this will be another close one.

underrated29
10-11-2016, 10:33 AM
If trevor plays we smoke them. I still say the same would have happened against Atlanta too.

NightTerror218
10-11-2016, 10:34 AM
If trevor plays we smoke them. I still say the same would have happened against Atlanta too.

I hope the OL got its wakeup. Siemian cant take a pounding like that which already sore shoulder. Last thing we need is to lose a QB.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Joe DeCamillis "just came in a little earlier" today to take care of some additional responsibilities that come with being the head coach.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

Joe DeCamillis says the schedule Kubiak keeps for the team is "incredible" ... "we would be foolish to change it."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 55s55 seconds ago

Siemian had a "positive day" yesterday in practice, DeCamillis said.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 57s57 seconds ago

DeCamillis said Green and Stephenson "were stronger" yesterday.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 49s49 seconds ago

Joe DeCamillis said Trevor Siemian will again be limited in practice. A "collective deicision" will be made later in week.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 3m3 minutes ago

DeCamillis said they feel good about TE Virgil Green and RT Donald Stephenson going into Thursday's game. Green said yesterday he's playing.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

DeCamillis: "What we're trying to do is make sure (Kubiak's) health is the No. 1 issue." No contact with him so far, DeCamillis said.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 1m1 minute ago

DeCamillis said QB decision for Broncos can be taken to game-time again.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:09 PM

DeCamillis said Latimer returning the ball from out of the end zone was a "risk-reward" deal ... "we didn't do as well as we needed to."

DeCamillis, on the Atlanta game: "I didn't think in any phase we won. We didn't in my phase, either."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 55s56 seconds ago

Joe DeCamillis on being in spotlight more Thursday: "I did get some advice about my language, that's for sure."

BroncoWave
10-11-2016, 01:19 PM
So that confirms the coaches were telling Latimer to run out the kickoffs.

slim
10-11-2016, 01:24 PM
So that confirms the coaches were telling Latimer to run out the kickoffs.

Did they also tell him to suck at it?

slim
10-11-2016, 01:24 PM
I am getting a little worried that Trevor may miss the game.

NightTerror218
10-11-2016, 01:29 PM
I am getting a little worried that Trevor may miss the game.

I am more worried about the RT. Bosa had 2 sacks and many qb hits in his first ever game. This guy could own sambrilo or schofield if he continues this play.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:34 PM
I am more worried about the RT. Bosa had 2 sacks and many qb hits in his first ever game. This guy could own sambrilo or schofield if he continues this play.

I'm gonna guess Stephenson plays. Not sure on Siemian yet, but saying "game time decision" makes me think it's more questionable than we were led to believe.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 14m14 minutes ago

Siemian: The shoulder "feels good ... the last couple of days, I've made some strides."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 13m13 minutes ago

Siemian, on whether he's expecting to start: "Yeah, I think so."

Siemian, on whether he could play today if there was a game: "I'm lucky there's not one."

Siemian: Chargers D "does a lot schematically ... will throw a lot at you ... athletic group, got a nose for the football."

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 13m13 minutes ago

Siemian on Kubiak: "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't an adjustment without him.'' #9sports

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 12m12 minutes ago

Siemian said he began checking out Chargers film once he knew he wouldn't be playing vs. ATL to start prep. Said Kubiak suggested he do that

Valar Morghulis
10-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Green, Stephenson and Siemian ..... Before the start of the season.....i knew all three would hold the keys to our season lol

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 9m9 minutes ago

Dennison: Playcalling is by committee. Said he generally starts the game out, and then Kubiak takes over more as the game goes on.

Dennison: "There'll be a lot of discussions between series, we just won't have one guy discussing (Kubiak)."

Dennison said he went over and saw Kubiak on Sunday night, and Kubiak started talking about the game, so Dennison replied, "Just rest."

Dennison: "They're not going to stop and call timeout for us. We're going to keep going."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 8m8 minutes ago

Dennison: Whether Siemian plays "is up to Greek (head trainer Steve Antonopulos)."

Dennison will remain in the coaches booth for game. A creature of habit. #Broncos @DenverChannel

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 7m7 minutes ago

Dennison, on Lynch: "There are some things he has to learn & see things a little bit faster, in hanging on to the ball."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 7m7 minutes ago

Dennison, on Lynch: "It was a learning experience. We just didn't have a learning experience with a win."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 6m6 minutes ago

Dennison, on Joey Bosa: "A big, strong, powerful man ... part of [his] stats were by effort. It was an extended play, & he kept playing."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Dennison, on the Chargers: "You don't see a 1-4 team, especially on defense. They're playing hard. They're physical up front."

Dennison, on the Chargers: "Our hands are full. This is a big challenge."

Dennison, on Kubiak's health: "I think he's in great hands & he's taking care of the things he needs to do."

Dennison, on Kubiak: "I've seen him bounce back from bigger things. I think he'll be fine."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 3m3 minutes ago

Asked #Broncos OC Rick Dennison about OL struggles, giving up 6 sacks, he attributed it to full offensive struggles. Wouldn't single out OL.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 4m4 minutes ago

Donald Stephenson said his calf feels good. Probably could have tried to go last week, but didn't want to re-injure it by coming back early

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos Stephenson remains hopeful can play. @DenverChannel

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 11m11 minutes ago

Miller says there's no "win one for Kubes" sentiment in the locker room, "And I don't think Kubes would want it that way."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 10m10 minutes ago

Miller, on the challenge of playing on Thursday: "I'm still young ... as long as I don't have any injury, I could play back-to-back games."

Miller says that because Kubiak doesn't "grind us out" on the practice field, guys are fresher & can handle a short week.

Miller, on Philip Rivers' chatty nature: "Whenever you have that type of competitive nature, there's always going to be that type of words."

Miller, on the Broncos' road AFC West winning streak: "I just try not to really think about it, to let you guys jinx us or something."

#Broncos Von Miller not buying teams have figured out D. Said #Falcons were unique with abilities of Freeman and Coleman. @DenverChannel

Von Miller, on the Color Rush uniform: "The more orange, the better ... I've been looking forward to this Color Rush game since last year."

slim
10-11-2016, 02:34 PM
The glorious day of orange is almost here!

BroncoJoe
10-11-2016, 02:44 PM

Von Miller, on the Color Rush uniform: "The more orange, the better ... I've been looking forward to this Color Rush game since last year."

SUCK IT, MO!

It's going to be glorious.

slim
10-11-2016, 02:45 PM
I forgot to buy orange pants for Thursday....looks like I will be making a pit stop on the way home today.

BroncoJoe
10-11-2016, 02:52 PM
I forgot to buy orange pants for Thursday....looks like I will be making a pit stop on the way home today.

I don't have much on my calendar Thursday. I might must wear orange sweat pants.

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 02:59 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 22m22 minutes ago

Wade Phillips: "If you'd look at my interim record ... I told you I was a lousy head coach, anyway, esp. as an interim coach."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 21m21 minutes ago

Wade Phillips: "I've been around Joe D a long time ... I really think he is a head-coaching candidate."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 20m20 minutes ago

Wade Phillips says that this interim gig is different than others, because "usually the team is doing bad."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 19m19 minutes ago

Wade Phillips: "Unfortunately we gave up big plays to the running backs ... but they (ATL) had been scoring 38 points a game, too."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 17m17 minutes ago

Phillips: "Everything we run, we do in training camp, we have everything set ... We're not putting in something our guys never did before."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 16m16 minutes ago

Wade Phillips: "Every week we get a QB that's thrown for 300, 400, 500 yards the week before ... (Rivers) is a really great quarterback."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 14m14 minutes ago

Phillips: "They expect you to win here...when you're in a town that the people expect you win, you win more. That's the atmosphere here."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 11m11 minutes ago

Wade Phillips on Gary Kubiak: "We're going to play for him. I'm going to talk to the defense. We're going to dedicate this game to him."

VonDoom
10-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Here's an interesting tidbit, and one that speaks to how the Chargers are better than 1-4 (and how the Raiders probably aren't as good as 4-1). The Chiefs, btw, are at minus-9:

Nick Groke ‏@nickgroke 7m7 minutes ago

AFC West is currently the only division in the NFL sporting three teams with a positive point differential. DEN (+40), SD (+10), OAK (+5).

Lynch12
10-11-2016, 03:30 PM
From Trevor qoutes I dont think he's ready to play Thursday. And yes the chargers are better than 4-1 they arent a bottom feeder team due to having an elite quarterback. But there defense is a bottom feeder defense. The Broncos offense better get it rolling this week, we need a 30 point explosion. The run game must produce, the offensive line must produce. Paxton Lynch must produce (if Trevor) doesn't start.

slim
10-11-2016, 03:44 PM
The Chargers are better than 4-1?

Lynch12
10-11-2016, 03:47 PM
1-4

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2016, 03:58 PM
Quarterback Trevor Siemian is expecting to play Thursday night when the Broncos face the Chargers in San Diego.

“Getting better every day,” he said Tuesday. “The last couple of days I’ve kind of made some strides. Taking it one day at a time and going from there.”

The final call could be taken to game day, interim head coach Joe DeCamillis said, and it will be a collaborative decision, drawing input from team trainers, coordinators and general manager John Elway as coach Gary Kubiak takes the week to rest and recover from a complex migraine.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/11/trevor-siemian-expects-play-denver-broncos/

Tangerine
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM
I'm gonna guess Stephenson plays. Not sure on Siemian yet, but saying "game time decision" makes me think it's more questionable than we were led to believe.

Could mean they're waiting to see if Stephenson plays, don't want to put his hurt shoulder out there with the same line Lynch got plastered behind.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2016, 04:08 PM
CENTENNIAL, Colo. -- DeMarcus Ware stared at his right forearm, encouraged by how the broken bone is healing. But only X-Ray vision will determine if Ware will return on Oct. 24 against Houston. He will have a checkup exam on Monday, which will go a long way in determining when he will be cleared.

"It's a huge day," he told Denver7. "If it is calcifying, then I hope to be able to go on that Monday night (vs. the Texans). If there's still (a slight) crack, then I have to wait."

Ware, 34, remains an active leader in his absence. He helps in defensive meetings and schools players on pass-rushing techniques. He has has been missed. Ware complements Von Miller perfectly. His absence has provided critical reps for Shane Ray, who has four sacks over the past three games. Ware hates watching, but has gained perspective after dealing with back injuries the past two seasons.

"I want to be out there. And if it shows it's healed, I will wear a carbon fiber plate and get out there. But if not, I have to be smart," Ware said. "It feels like I have been out forever, but even if I miss Houston, I would still have nine games left."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/exclusive-broncos-demarcus-ware-calls-monday-huge-day-to-know-if-will-be-ready-vs-texans

Denver Native (Carol)
10-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2h

#Broncos Von Miller not buying teams have figured out D. Said #Falcons were unique with abilities of Freeman and Coleman. @DenverChannel

The Glue Factory
10-12-2016, 09:08 AM
SUCK IT, MO!

It's going to be glorious.

#alreadypuking

tripp
10-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Thank god Woodhead is not playing, and secondly... is it all smoke and mirrors that Broncos aren't saying Siemian is starting so that they make the Chargers game plan for both QB's?

Admittedly I'm not sure what you'd need to game plan against Lynch, but you never know.

The Glue Factory
10-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Thank god Woodhead is not playing, and secondly... is it all smoke and mirrors that Broncos aren't saying Siemian is starting so that they make the Chargers game plan for both QB's?

My thoughts as well. Use the system to get every little advantage you can.

Tangerine
10-12-2016, 09:25 AM

Admittedly I'm not sure what you'd need to game plan against Lynch, but you never know.

It worked so well last week not announcing a starter :rolleyes:

Hawgdriver
10-12-2016, 09:49 AM

DeCamillis said Latimer returning the ball from out of the end zone was a "risk-reward" deal ... "we didn't do as well as we needed to."

"we didn't do as well as we needed to."

"we . . ."

Does that safe-space pronoun really mean "Latimore"? Or was the failure of execution more pervasive?

slim
10-12-2016, 09:49 AM
#alreadypuking

At least add some orange food coloring to your beer, so when you puke it will be orange puke!

#allorangeallthetime

BroncoJoe
10-12-2016, 09:59 AM
At least add some orange food coloring to your beer, so when you puke it will be orange puke!

#allorangeallthetime

Great idea! I might do that, but without the puking.

I'm also going to have carrots with american cheese for snacking on. Or, I'll drink orange sodas with Cheetos. Not sure yet.

slim
10-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Great idea! I might do that, but without the puking.

I'm also going to have carrots with american cheese for snacking on. Or, I'll drink orange sodas with Cheetos. Not sure yet.

I am going to get some orange body paint and an orange wig to go with my orange pants and my orange #7 jersey and my orange beer.

slim
10-12-2016, 10:02 AM
I am also going to find a way to make my teeth orange and maybe also my butt hole.

tripp
10-12-2016, 10:16 AM
It worked so well last week not announcing a starter :rolleyes:

That wasn't the issue, the issue was a rookie QB starting and not being comfortable in the pocket at all. Had Lynch been able to function like a normal QB I don't think we'd have a problem.

BroncoJoe
10-12-2016, 10:16 AM
I'm going to dig this out of the closet and wear it all day tomorrow. Mine has the Broncos logo though.

http://insidetailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Bengals-Storm-Trooper.jpg

slim
10-12-2016, 10:42 AM
I'm going to dig this out of the closet and wear it all day tomorrow. Mine has the Broncos logo though.

http://insidetailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Bengals-Storm-Trooper.jpg

I am going to kill myself so I can be reincarnated as a pumpkin.

VonDoom
10-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 20m20 minutes ago

Broncos' Trevor Siemian and Kayvon Webster are questionable. DeMarcus Ware out. Virgil Green and Donald Stephenson will play.

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 20m20 minutes ago

Virgil Green and Donald Stephenson will play.

Yay!!!

Mike
10-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Siemian to start against SD.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/trevor-siemian-will-reportedly-start-for-broncos-on-thursday-vs-chargers/

slim
10-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Siemian to start against SD.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/trevor-siemian-will-reportedly-start-for-broncos-on-thursday-vs-chargers/

This is great news! I can't wait to see a completion % above 65%...

The Glue Factory
10-12-2016, 06:06 PM

#allorangeallthetime

Oh dear Lord NO!

#AllOrangeSuxRox

slim
10-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh dear Lord NO!

#AllOrangeSuxRox

Well at least kill yourself and be reincarnated as a pumpkin. That is what a real fan would do.

The Glue Factory
10-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Well at least kill yourself and be reincarnated as a pumpkin. That is what a real fan would do.

No! nononononononononever. Reincarnation is too dicey. Could come back as a *shudder* Faider fan. :banghead:

slim
10-12-2016, 06:22 PM
No! nononononononononever. Reincarnation is too dicey. Could come back as a *shudder* Faider fan. :banghead:

No. That only happens to terrorists and child rapists

NightTerror218
10-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Siemian is listed as questionable. Did not see anyone confirm that cbs report that he is starting. Nothing on twitter or anything.

Valar Morghulis
10-13-2016, 12:12 AM

You could have used your new word, nonce.

VonDoom
10-13-2016, 06:37 AM
Siemian is listed as questionable. Did not see anyone confirm that cbs report that he is starting. Nothing on twitter or anything.

Schefter also reporting it now. No one in the Broncos organization has confirmed it, as far as I know, but it's certainly trending that way.

slim
10-13-2016, 08:58 AM
You could have used your new word, nonce.

Yeah but I wanted folks to understand my post.

The Glue Factory
10-13-2016, 09:21 AM

You got a point about the Traiders. But the Cowgirls and Chefs would still be in the realm of possibility. Just not gonna support (let alone embrace) the footie pajama all orange look. Makes me wretch just thinking of it.

slim
10-13-2016, 09:31 AM
You got a point about the Traiders. But the Cowgirls and Chefs would still be in the realm of possibility. Just not gonna support (let alone embrace) the footie pajama all orange look. Makes me wretch just thinking of it.

It's okay. They will win tonight without your support

#orange

Northman
10-13-2016, 09:40 AM
Siemien to start.

The Glue Factory
10-13-2016, 09:46 AM
It's okay. They will win tonight without your support

#orange

I never said I wouldn't support the team. Just the horrendous halloweenie costume they are forced to wear. I hate the vertical stripes but those are WAY better than orange footie pajamas.

#SukOrangeManureSlim :D

slim
10-13-2016, 09:50 AM
I never said I wouldn't support the team. Just the horrendous halloweenie costume they are forced to wear. I hate the vertical stripes but those are WAY better than orange footie pajamas.

#SukOrangeManureSlim :D

I love the vertical stripes! I really do.

I hope to love the all orange just as much!

Northman
10-13-2016, 09:55 AM
The uniforms look cool. I like the helmets. Here is Maddens score for the game.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Madden-17-Simulation-Broncos-vs-Chargers-/f31563b0-9b7d-4089-93a0-7eb713906fbd

The Glue Factory
10-13-2016, 10:05 AM
I love the vertical stripes! I really do.

I hope to love the all orange just as much!

The throw backs were good. The originals (which I was referring to) are the embodiment of hideousness. And the orange footie pajamas leave original vertical stripes in the dust, sucking wind like the Green Bay Slackers of SB32.

Tangerine
10-13-2016, 10:05 AM
The uniforms look cool. I like the helmets. Here is Maddens score for the game.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Madden-17-Simulation-Broncos-vs-Chargers-/f31563b0-9b7d-4089-93a0-7eb713906fbd

Good lord, Madden still has the backup QB holding for Field Goals, there's just some things they refuse to fix lol

Lynch12
10-13-2016, 10:23 AM
I love the all orange uniforms, wish the helmet was Orange as well.

BroncoJoe
10-13-2016, 10:28 AM
Some people simply have no taste. These are going to be AWESOME.

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/44/5b/color-rush-denver-broncos-von-miller-madden-nfl-17_1cfgrqjtfc0ga1ti0u3iscbc2d.jpg?t=694921303&w=620&quality=50

http://usatbroncoswire.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/color-rush.png?w=350&h=200&crop=1

slim
10-13-2016, 10:35 AM

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/44/5b/color-rush-denver-broncos-von-miller-madden-nfl-17_1cfgrqjtfc0ga1ti0u3iscbc2d.jpg?t=694921303&w=620&quality=50

http://usatbroncoswire.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/color-rush.png?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Epic!

Lynch12
10-13-2016, 10:37 AM

We absolutely have to win, you cannot look that good and lose.

LawDog
10-13-2016, 11:13 AM
#OrangloriousBasterds

Tangerine
10-13-2016, 02:33 PM
#OrangloriousBasterds

#OrangeIsTheNewOrange

Timmy!
10-13-2016, 02:37 PM
:boner:

Tangerine
10-13-2016, 03:05 PM
I am going to kill myself so I can be reincarnated as a pumpkin.

You'd come back as this pumpkin:

NightTerror218
10-13-2016, 03:40 PM
Love the D on the helmets

slim
10-13-2016, 04:26 PM
You'd come back as this pumpkin:

If I'm lucky!

Lynch12
10-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Broncos should go with all orange for there homes. We shouldn't only wear these once or twice a year.

The Glue Factory
10-17-2016, 09:34 AM
Broncos should go with all orange for there homes. We shouldn't only wear these once or twice a year.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo..........

The debacle in San Diego wasn't enough proof of all orange mojo for you?

Lynch12
10-17-2016, 09:49 AM
The jerseys had nothing to do with the poor play of the team, the jerseys was the only bright spot for us on the field other than some guys on defense. These orange uniforms are just way too beautiful to wear just once.

The Glue Factory
10-17-2016, 05:05 PM
The jerseys had nothing to do with the poor play of the team, the jerseys was the only bright spot for us on the field other than some guys on defense. These orange uniforms are just way too beautiful to wear just once.

Broncos do not (repeat DO NOT) belong in orange footie pajamas. No MAN should be disgraced with wearing footie pajamas, orange or otherwise.

slim
10-17-2016, 05:52 PM
After that performance, i never want to see orange pants again

MOtorboat
10-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Nothing to do? Sure did.

Look good, play good, right Oregon? Look like shit, play like shit.

:2thumbs:

slim
10-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Nothing to do? Sure did.

Look good, play good, right Oregon? Look like shit, play like shit.

:2thumbs:

IDK, Green Bay has won a lot of games

MOtorboat
10-17-2016, 05:58 PM
IDK, Green Bay has won a lot of games

I like Green Bay's regular uniforms.

Notice how they played terrible yesterday in the Acme Suits?

slim
10-17-2016, 06:01 PM
I like Green Bay's regular uniforms.

Notice how they played terrible yesterday in the Acme Suits?

You would you color blind midget