PDA

View Full Version : Here's a feel-good stat on this gloomy post-loss Monday

BroncoWave
10-10-2016, 11:01 AM
From Cecil Lammey:

Highest off-target % in Wk5 Stanton, Manning, Rodgers, Whitehurst, Osweiler, then #Broncos Paxton Lynch at 20.6 percent @1043TheFan

So despite the god-awful game Lynch had this week, Osweiler was still worse. How lucky are we that we didn't pay that guy 18 million bucks?

Northman
10-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Who the hell is Whitehurst playing for? I thought he was out of the league.

BroncoWave
10-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Who the hell is Whitehurst playing for? I thought he was out of the league.

Cleveland. He is like the GOAT backup QB. Dude has been in the league 10 years now. Crazy how he's stuck around.

Bronco4ever
10-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Granted, Brent was playing against an elite Vikings defense and Paxton was playing the 30th or whatever ranked Atlanta defense, but it warms my heart regardless.

wayninja
10-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Who is Brent, and what the hell was he doing playing the vikings?

Tned
10-11-2016, 07:58 AM
From Cecil Lammey:

So despite the god-awful game Lynch had this week, Osweiler was still worse. How lucky are we that we didn't pay that guy 18 million bucks?

The other thing that is encouraging about Lynch's play is his consistancy.

He was 6th worst out of all QBs (36+) in accuracy in week 4 when he came in for an injured Siemian.

He was 6th worst out of all QBs in the league in week 5 in accuracy.

It doesn't get more consistent than being the 6th worst QB (in terms of accuracy) in the league two weeks in a row.

Almost makes me hope Siemian isn't healthy this week to see if he can be the 6th most inaccurate passer for the third straight week.

NightTrainLayne
10-11-2016, 09:45 AM

He was 6th worst out of all QBs (36+) in accuracy in week 4 when he came in for an injured Siemian.

It doesn't get more consistent than being the 6th worst QB (in terms of accuracy) in the league two weeks in a row.

Almost makes me hope Siemian isn't healthy this week to see if he can be the 6th most inaccurate passer for the third straight week.

Tned, we're all fans of the same team.

We all want the team and it's players to play well, and win games.

Please, for all of our sakes dial back the sarcasm, your point has been made, and received.

slim
10-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Aaron Rodgers has the worst completion % of any starting QB in the NFL (56%) and we all know how much that guy sucks.

turftoad
10-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Cleveland. He is like the GOAT backup QB. Dude has been in the league 10 years now. Crazy how he's stuck around.

He's got the best gig in the league. Gets paid millions, no injury and is still an NFL QB!

slim
10-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Oh, look....Brian Hoyer has the best completion % of any starting QB in the league. I wish we had that guy.

NightTerror218
10-11-2016, 10:26 AM

Ok mr depressing. Whats up with this 2 weeks of extra negativity and sarcasm dude?

Bronco4ever
10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Who is Brent, and what the hell was he doing playing the vikings?

It's a running gag from when Brett Favre left the Packers.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0240/0945/products/NEverForgetYouBrent-Forest_grande.jpg?v=1438288781

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/67350660.jpg

Northman
10-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Ok mr depressing. Whats up with this 2 weeks of extra negativity and sarcasm dude?

I think he is just taking Lynch's bad outing with a grain of salt.

Dapper Dan
10-11-2016, 11:19 AM

I thought it was funny. :whoknows:

Slick
10-11-2016, 11:48 AM

Please, for all of our sakes dial back the sarcasm, your point has been made, and received.

It's my fault.

wayninja
10-11-2016, 12:05 PM

I feel our team plays better when we are more sarcastic. So, respectfully disagree. Lay it on, thick like, please.

MOtorboat
10-11-2016, 12:29 PM

Greatest. Hair. Ever.

Tned
10-11-2016, 03:44 PM

OK, message received. I now won't even use my "I wonder how Lynch will do once other teams have several weeks of game film on him" quip I had teed up.

Yes we are all fans, I think many of us failed to realize how good Siemian started his career, but message received.

Tned
10-11-2016, 03:46 PM
I feel our team plays better when we are more sarcastic. So, respectfully disagree. Lay it on, thick like, please.

Plus, I've been told my sarcasm is my most endearing quality. They are stripping me of my most endearing quality. :sad:

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2016, 12:30 PM
Plus, I've been told my sarcasm is my most endearing quality. They are stripping me of my most endearing quality. :sad:

It's especially hypocritical of me to deliver that message. I'm terribly sarcastic sometimes.

But sometimes it does seem to drive us further apart rather than closer together.

Tned
10-12-2016, 01:47 PM
It's especially hypocritical of me to deliver that message. I'm terribly sarcastic sometimes.

But sometimes it does seem to drive us further apart rather than closer together.

But sometimes some separation is the best thing for a relationship.

capt. Jack
10-12-2016, 01:59 PM
I was never sold on BO, I am glad he got his loot and is in Texas!

NightTrainLayne
10-12-2016, 02:53 PM
But sometimes some separation is the best thing for a relationship.

Of course! This is why Slick is in Mexico, and you end up in Europe so often!

:D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-12-2016, 10:10 PM

This mooshy stuff is getting nauseating. :lol:

Tned
10-13-2016, 06:36 AM
This mooshy stuff is getting nauseating. :lol:

I would respond with a sarcastic quip, but I'm cutting back.

FanInAZ
10-13-2016, 07:01 AM

Actually, I just found out when I looked him up on pro-football-reference.com that he was out of the league for 3 years after his rookie season

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WhitCh02.htm