PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton has never beaten the Denver Broncos

iLands
09-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Cam is now 0-3 in his career against the Broncos.

Von Miller, picked just after Newton, has had at least one sack in each appearance.

Go Broncos!

BroncoWave
09-08-2016, 11:45 PM
We ain't watch nothing Cam do. He sorry.

pulse
09-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Cam will come out smiling and handing out gifts at his presser.

Simple Jaded
09-08-2016, 11:51 PM
If you didn't know this already, Cam Newton is a fake af, front running Diva Twot, Nawrocki was right about him.

BroncoWave
09-08-2016, 11:53 PM
If you didn't know this already, Cam Newton is a fake af, front running Diva Twot, Nawrocki was right about him.

WTF are these words?

Poet
09-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Unless Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, Wolfe, Stewart, and Gano are out, he ain't never going to beat them Broncos!

Simple Jaded
09-08-2016, 11:59 PM
WTF are these words?

"af" is an acronym for "as ****", I misspelled Tw@t on purpose...er, accident to trick the profanity filter...er, spellcheck.

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 12:01 AM
It's how the young kids say stuff, I'm pretty hip.

BroncoWave
09-09-2016, 12:02 AM
"af" is an acronym for "as ****", I misspelled Tw@t on purpose...er, accident to trick the profanity filter...er, spellcheck.

What is a "Nawrocki"?

Slick
09-09-2016, 12:04 AM
It's how the young kids say stuff, I'm pretty hip.

I understood what you said but I have no idea what a Nawrocki is.

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Nawrocki was the scout who blew Cam Newton up.

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 12:07 AM
I understood what you said but I have no idea what a Nawrocki is.

Nolan Nawrocki is the NFL Draft scout that got in trouble for trashing Newton before the draft, basically giving him credit for being the talent he is but criticizing him for all the personality defects he's shown.

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:08 AM
http://deadspin.com/how-nolan-nawrocki-made-himself-into-the-nfls-most-infa-1563426791

ritten in his usual sharp-elbowed and telegraphic style, Nawrocki's scouting report on Newton was casual about conflating the person with his performance: "Does not spin a tight spiral. Very disingenuous—has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup."

Many detected in these comments the whiff of a troll, if not the sound of a dog whistle. His denunciations seemed to align too neatly with long-standing prejudices about black players—and about black quarterbacks in particular. They were the shadow versions of the compliments so often handed out to white quarterbacks ("enormous ego" instead of "confident"; "selfish, me-first makeup" instead of "star quality"; "issues with authority" instead of "gunslinger").

Nawrocki, who vigorously defended his views of Newton at the time, going so far as to call him a "a fraud" and a "con artist" in interviews, stayed quiet about Smith.

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 12:11 AM
You can add front runner to his list of defects, imo, looked good when they're up 17-7 but a petulant drama queen when the Broncos started pounding him.

Slick
09-09-2016, 12:11 AM
I see. Who has time to know those types of things? Nerds. You guys are football nerds.

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:13 AM
You can add front runner to his list of defects, imo, looked good when they're up 17-7 but a petulant drama queen when the Broncos started pounding him.

This is known as the Jaded momentum train: He will build up so many 'I am correct with style' points that he turns into a Hall of Fame poster beast. It cannot be stop; such a moment cannot be contained.

Prepare for devastation.

pulse
09-09-2016, 12:24 AM

This is his biggest problem. Cam loses his composure to the point that it costs his team. Granted, he's a freak talent and he has killer instincts. But he suffers emotional extremes depending on how the game is going. When he is successful and being All-World QB, he divas it up, but when the game isn't going his way, he comes off as kind of pouty and childish. I respect him as one of the best QBs in the game, but he brings a lot of attention on himself and it's not all the racial stereotype variety. When you are among the best QBs in the league, you're going to be in the spotlight. If you flaunt it, expect to get negativity in the sports world if you display a sour attitude.

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 12:29 AM
This is known as the Jaded momentum train: He will build up so many 'I am correct with style' points that he turns into a Hall of Fame poster beast. It cannot be stop; such a moment cannot be contained.

Prepare for devastation.

Ok so we're cool after the whole Cowherd thing?

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:31 AM

I forgive you, mostly because I'm morally superior to you.

pulse
09-09-2016, 12:33 AM

Are you guys gonna do the makeup sex?

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 12:33 AM
I forgive you, mostly because I'm morally superior to you.

Morales are not my strong suit.

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:38 AM
Are you guys gonna do the makeup sex?

Don't make me bend you over too, you pretty mother ******

Simple Jaded
09-09-2016, 01:30 AM
I see. Who has time to know those types of things? Nerds. You guys are football nerds.

Yet I can't remember my own phone number.

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:36 AM

I have a stressful job. Let me have this without ridicule, friend.

VonDoom
09-09-2016, 08:47 AM
This is his biggest problem. Cam loses his composure to the point that it costs his team. Granted, he's a freak talent and he has killer instincts. But he suffers emotional extremes depending on how the game is going.

Our new QB, on the other hand, is calm at all times. As cool as the other side of the pillow. TMoneyWiggle as Bennie Fowler called him.

Northman
09-09-2016, 10:20 AM
http://deadspin.com/how-nolan-nawrocki-made-himself-into-the-nfls-most-infa-1563426791

ritten in his usual sharp-elbowed and telegraphic style, Nawrocki's scouting report on Newton was casual about conflating the person with his performance: "Does not spin a tight spiral. Very disingenuous—has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup."

Many detected in these comments the whiff of a troll, if not the sound of a dog whistle. His denunciations seemed to align too neatly with long-standing prejudices about black players—and about black quarterbacks in particular. They were the shadow versions of the compliments so often handed out to white quarterbacks ("enormous ego" instead of "confident"; "selfish, me-first makeup" instead of "star quality"; "issues with authority" instead of "gunslinger").

Nawrocki, who vigorously defended his views of Newton at the time, going so far as to call him a "a fraud" and a "con artist" in interviews, stayed quiet about Smith.

Sounds pretty accurate if you ask me.

Northman
09-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Our new QB, on the other hand, is calm at all times. As cool as the other side of the pillow. TMoneyWiggle as Bennie Fowler called him.

You mean he's not afraid of shadows right? lol

slim
09-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Tmoneywiggle?

OMG!

Cugel
09-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Is it just me or was that sidelines shot of Cam Newton sitting there as the FG goes wide left one of the most satisfying moments in life since the SB? He did his little superman act and danced around, and then Lucy yanked the football away from him again and he fell flat on his face. Just freakin' awesome!

How he acts when everything is going his way.

And when it's not:

chazoe60
09-09-2016, 12:47 PM
Cam is a classic bitch. He shows all the qualities found in a classic bitch. He's a whining me first front-running little bitch boy. But, he's our little bitch boy we own him just as we own Brady-bitch and Belibitch.

Poet
09-09-2016, 12:57 PM
I'm not mad at the flossing.

Nomad
09-09-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm not mad at the flossing.

Could be a new coping method for his frustration, or simply had orange pulp stuck in his teeth. :D

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Could be a new coping method for his frustration, or simply had orange pulp stuck in his teeth. :D

I would laugh so hard I'd shit myself if it was coping method.

Nomad
09-09-2016, 01:09 PM
I would laugh so hard I'd shit myself if it was coping method.

We'll have to monitor throughout the year. :lol:

LawDog
09-09-2016, 01:17 PM
I figured he was just trying to get the shitty taste of losing out of his mouth.

slim
09-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Cam is a classic bitch. He shows all the qualities found in a classic bitch. He's a whining me first front-running little bitch boy. But, he's our little bitch boy we own him just as we own Brady-bitch and Belibitch.

You have been trolling the panther board today haven't you?

chazoe60
09-09-2016, 01:24 PM

Just a couple of posts. I signed in as a guest and used the username BroncoWave. :laugh:

Nomad
09-09-2016, 01:24 PM

I wonder how chazoe feels about Cam Newton? :lol:

GEM
09-09-2016, 01:28 PM
He has orange in his teeth....lol!!

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:29 PM

And cleat marks on the front and back of his jersey. :D

TXBRONC
09-09-2016, 01:38 PM
I still think Cam is very good quarterback, but when he gets a little bit of adversity he tends to get pouty.

Bronco4ever
09-09-2016, 01:40 PM

The irony.

ShaneFalco
09-09-2016, 10:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITuBpZptiQ

Joel
09-10-2016, 02:31 AM
I say again: Orange has HIM in its teeth. Again. Still. Always.