PDA

View Full Version : The Good and the Bad: Week 1

BroncoWave
09-08-2016, 11:27 PM
We are back for another season of the good and the bad. What a way to start of the year.

The Good:

Siemian- Made a few rookie mistakes, but overall a very solid game. Couldn't ask for much more from the 7th round pick first time out. Lynch might be warming the bench for a while.

O-Line- Not a group that showed up on this list a bunch last year, but they had a really good game. Opened up a bunch of holes in the running game and for the most part kept TS pretty clean.

Anderson- Really good game from him. Was consistent all game and made some big plays when we needed them.

Ware- Didn't show any signs of back problems tonight with those two huge sacks.

Janovich- Gotta go on this list when you take your first career carry 28 yards to the house. That's how you start a career. Speaking of first career carries:

The Bad:

Booker- Just can't be that careless with the football. Hillman might not be out of work long if Booker keeps putting it on the ground.

Dixon- Ugly first game from him. I agreed with the decision to go with the cheaper guy at punter, but it almost cost us the game tonight.

Interior DL- We definitely missed Jackson's force up the middle tonight. We were just generating no pressure on Cam save a few plays toward the end of the game when they wore down. This could be a concern this year.

Overall, can't complain too much about this one. I really didn't think we'd win this one. We got Carolina's best shot, went -2 in turnovers, and still found a way to win. Just incredible. We just keep pulling so many games out of our ass dating back to last year it seems like the house of cards has to fall eventually, but maybe's it's sustainable after all. I'm certainly going to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Mike
09-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Good recap. Only thing that I can think of is the lapse of judgement by some of our defenders. While I disagree with the call, Harris had no business jamming at the LOS on 4th and 21. Stewart's helmet-to-helmet hit against Newton was just dumb too.

BroncoWave
09-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Good recap. Only thing that I can think of is the lapse of judgement by some of our defenders. While I disagree with the call, Harris had no business jamming at the LOS on 4th and 21. Stewart's helmet-to-helmet hit against Newton was just dumb too.

Yeah, also the two 12 men on the field penalties, and having to call timeout to prevent two others. Definitely some stuff to clean up on defense. But hey, if that's the worst game the D plays all year, we will be in great shape.

scott.475
09-08-2016, 11:54 PM
I'm sure pleased with CJ, really is maturing as a player, showing he has really good vision now. Sure hope he keeps it up.

Pretty awesome to see some fullback action too.

I understand your "house of cards" sentiment, but that's not who we are. Yes, we get some lucky breaks, and some bad ones, but when you have guys who are as hard working as our guys are, they make their own luck. I don't usually beat up on the refs, but Von was getting openly held, but it never got called. I don't know how the Harris face maskcall gets seen, when that receiver was grabbing Harris' facemask too, I think even first, but that wasn't called. So yes, we were able to overcome things both of our making, and not of our making, but that's because are guys are busting their tails to make that happen.

Also good: no talk of the Panthers going undefeated this year.

OrangeHoof
09-09-2016, 01:04 AM
I was glad the Broncos pulled it out but I thought there were too many flags as if the officials were trying to decide the outcome. The 4th and 21 "hands to the face" call was just ludicrous and points out yet again the ridiculousness of automatic first downs handed out on plays where the receiver is not in the same zip code as the first down marker. The "get out of jail free" penalties are clearly the NFL trying to determine who wins and loses the game. It should have been over then and there without all the additional drama.

underrated29
09-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Hillman sucks. Let it go.

Defense was bad.
Trev and the o was good.
We are going to be a really really really good team again.

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:25 AM
The defense was bad? UR? What? They gave up 20 points and the offense committed two turnovers.

BroncoWave
09-09-2016, 01:29 AM
The defense was bad? UR? What? They gave up 20 points and the offense committed two turnovers.

Three turnovers.

underrated29
09-09-2016, 01:30 AM

Multiple missed tackles
Multiple penalties
Multiple 3rd down conversions
Multiple 12 men on the field
21 points allowed (10? Last time)
No fly zone was allowed to fly
Very little pressure (for our defense)

They will play much better, sloppy game. Could tell it was game numero uno.

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Multiple missed tackles
Multiple penalties
Multiple 3rd down conversions
Multiple 12 men on the field
21 points allowed (10? Last time)
No fly zone was allowed to fly
Very little pressure (for our defense)

They will play much better, sloppy game. Could tell it was game numero uno.

The Broncos defense always has penalties....

You're going to give up third down conversions against a QB like Cam Newton...

It's a week one penalty...

Giving up twenty with three turnovers isn't bad because you did better a time before.

Harris had a bad game but he did get a pick.

The defense didn't get a ton of pressure but it wasn't sunshine and daises out there for the Panthers, either. They're going to make some plays. They get paid, too.

Essentially you're saying that the defense was bad because they weren't as good last time...eeek.

underrated29
09-09-2016, 01:48 AM
The Broncos defense always has penalties....

You're going to give up third down conversions against a QB like Cam Newton...

It's a week one penalty...

Giving up twenty with three turnovers isn't bad because you did better a time before.

Harris had a bad game but he did get a pick.

The defense didn't get a ton of pressure but it wasn't sunshine and daises out there for the Panthers, either. They're going to make some plays. They get paid, too.

Essentially you're saying that the defense was bad because they weren't as good last time...eeek.

Yup.
They should be better. They will be better.
Our defense, the Denver Broncos defense is better than what you watched tonight!

It will get a lot better kinger. I know my team. This is the start of their their reign!- and it was sloppy.

Poet
09-09-2016, 01:50 AM
I'm not saying you don't know your team. I guess I'm just saying it's possible for them to have played worse than the SB, have a good game, and have room to regain total dominance as the premier NFL defense.

That's all.

BroncoTech
09-09-2016, 03:02 AM
The Good:
Siemian - Looked poised. Had excellent foot work within the pocket, had time and could feel the rush other times. Throws a well placed ball, hit flair route in stride. Almost had a td in the back of the end zone. Seemed to manage the set up well. Didn't waste time outs as much as Cam. Had goofy interceptions, one as good as a punt. Gave Peyton a chance at color commentary, in case you didn't figure that out.

CJ had excellent vision and foot work through the point of attack. Got something if there was something to get. Booker learned the lesson so well tonight even our fullback had both hands on the ball, did you see that?

Their kicker, looks better after being iced.

Wade made good adjustments at half time sending Von off to spy.

We're number 1 in the AFC West.

The Bad:
Defense needs to stop head hunting and make tackles at the knees like they did all last year. They need to cool it on the cheap shots and the pushing etc after the whistle. No more stupid penalties please on 4th and 22. The new punter needs to come see me in my office. DT needs to stop 'one-handing' it and carrying the ball away from his body after the catch. He needs to catch all the passes, bouncing off your hands isn't good.

Northman
09-09-2016, 03:32 AM
The Denver Broncos just doing Denver Bronco stuff. Defending champs win, all that needs to be said really.

Joel
09-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Three turnovers.
All of them at or inside the Panthers 30 though: Those turnovers almost certainly COST US points, but didn't GIVE Camolina any. Since I was at work I can only go by highlights and play-by-play, but it also looked like the NFLs best CB trio had NO answer for Benjamin: Not my favorite Bronco, not my least favorite, and not Roby. This roster can't play the Panthers again until February, but if that's a legit vulnerability rather than rust, other teams will exploit it.

Ziggy
09-09-2016, 06:19 AM
The penalty call on Harris was ridiculous. It wasn't that Harris didn't have his facemask. He did. The part that was missed was that the receiver had just as tight of a hold on Harris's facemask and the ref only called the defensive penalty. It should have been offsetting.

VonDoom
09-09-2016, 06:38 AM
The defense was sloppy in the first half but turned it on in the second half in crunch time. The game should have been over numerous times (4th and 21 and that bad call on Harris, then Harris almost makes a miraculous INT to finish it) but we won and that's all that matters.

Anderson was a boss in that game. Who said we shouldn't have paid him? He just fights for yards. The o-line looked, dare I say, good in many cases. Opening holes (even Schofield) and Janovich was a big help as well. I like what I'm seeing so far.

For his first game, I thought Siemian did well. I never bought into the notion that he's somehow "safer" than Sanchez but maybe he can learn not to force balls like that one to Sanders. He showed poise and never looked rattled in the face of a great defense. In general, the offense was a pleasant surprise. Look how many points we left on the board, but we were at least moving the ball. We outgained the Panthers (something we couldn't say during the Super Bowl). I also love that we came out throwing about five times, after all this talk about being a run first team. Balance is always key and we might just have it right now.

EastCoastBronco
09-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Offence:
O-Line looked 100% better then last year...and it's only week one. If they can stay healthy I expect good things.
Siemian looked very poised and was better than I expected against the "second best" defence in the league.
Anderson looks a hell of a lot quicker than he did last year.
Dat Fullback. I'm so glad we have a fullback again.

Defence:
Not much drop off from last year at all. Barrett, Davis and Ray have picked up the slack and moved on.
Harris Jr and Talib did an amazing job (Kelvin Benjamin is a beast and other than that first TD drive they shut him down).
Wolfe played like a beast but you can notice the absence of Malik Jackson.

Note: The entire D needs to stop head hunting the QB. No way in hell we get away with that against Brady or Rogers.

Overall...I didn't see any SuperBowl hangover symptoms at all.
A good solid start against what is probably the most balanced team in the league.

Honorable Mention goes to Graham Gano for that beautiful fade...;-)

CoachChaz
09-09-2016, 09:03 AM
The penalty call on Harris was ridiculous. It wasn't that Harris didn't have his facemask. He did. The part that was missed was that the receiver had just as tight of a hold on Harris's facemask and the ref only called the defensive penalty. It should have been offsetting.

On the other hand...if you are giving up 7 inches to the receiver you are jamming and you STILL get your hands in his face...then you probably deserve to be called for the penalty.

TXBRONC
09-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Offence:
O-Line looked 100% better then last year...and it's only week one. If they can stay healthy I expect good things.
Siemian looked very poised and was better than I expected against the "second best" defence in the league.
Anderson looks a hell of a lot quicker than he did last year.
Dat Fullback. I'm so glad we have a fullback again.

Defence:
Not much drop off from last year at all. Barrett, Davis and Ray have picked up the slack and moved on.
Harris Jr and Talib did an amazing job (Kelvin Benjamin is a beast and other than that first TD drive they shut him down).
Wolfe played like a beast but you can notice the absence of Malik Jackson.

Note: The entire D needs to stop head hunting the QB. No way in hell we get away with that against Brady or Rogers.

Overall...I didn't see any SuperBowl hangover symptoms at all.
A good solid start against what is probably the best balanced team in the league.

Honorable Mention goes to Graham Gano for that beautiful fade...;-)

They were not as strong against the run, but I think they will get that worked out.

weazel
09-09-2016, 09:19 AM
What a ******* great game! Shit if the rest of the Thursday nighter's are even close to this I may start watching more of them.

Take aways
Siemian looked great out there, only word to use is poise. The first INT was not on him, was the line still on the field? The second INT should have been thrown away but dudes a rook. I thought the O-Line was great in the run game but there were times they weren't giving Siemian much time at all, if any.
The D looked off to me. They need to get more pressure up the middle, somehow. The DT's were'nt getting it done.
I knew they were going to have trouble with Benjamin, so I'm not too bent out of shape about the secondary, they will be fine.
Kubiak got a little too conservative at the end and it should have lost them the game, we're lucky Newton thought he was in Disneyland.

GEM
09-09-2016, 10:07 AM
The Good:
Siemian - Looked poised. Had excellent foot work within the pocket, had time and could feel the rush other times. Throws a well placed ball, hit flair route in stride. Almost had a td in the back of the end zone. Seemed to manage the set up well. Didn't waste time outs as much as Cam. Had goofy interceptions, one as good as a punt. Gave Peyton a chance at color commentary, in case you didn't figure that out.

CJ had excellent vision and foot work through the point of attack. Got something if there was something to get. Booker learned the lesson so well tonight even our fullback had both hands on the ball, did you see that?

Their kicker, looks better after being iced.

Wade made good adjustments at half time sending Von off to spy.

We're number 1 in the AFC West.

The Bad:
Defense needs to stop head hunting and make tackles at the knees like they did all last year. They need to cool it on the cheap shots and the pushing etc after the whistle. No more stupid penalties please on 4th and 22. The new punter needs to come see me in my office. DT needs to stop 'one-handing' it and carrying the ball away from his body after the catch. He needs to catch all the passes, bouncing off your hands isn't good.

VonDoom posted an quote from Derek Wolfe about the targeting that was going on so I'm not totally upset with the defense. They were chippy because of the shit going on around them.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 10:41 AM
The Good:

Getting to hang out with Davii, Spike and AZSnake.

The Bad:

Having to say goodbye.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-09-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't recall DT dropping any passes. He made some critical grabs on 3rd down only he could have made (at least from our group).

And who is this Virgil Green guy making plays in the passing game? He looked legit out there

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2016, 10:48 AM
The Good:

The O-line. They faced the best front 7 in the league in game 1. They handled themselves well, and will only improve. I think only one holding penalty? Great job in the running game. Pass protection needs to get better, but again, Carolina has the best front 7 we'll see all year.

Siemian. Great job for start #1. If Booker doesn't fumble his first carry, we score there, and I think it would have been a totally different game.

The bad:

Defense seemed to think they owned Carolina. Carolina game-planned well for our rematch, and took advantage of what they could. This is the problem with playing a team twice in the NFL. The loser makes a lot more changes than the winner in the rematch for obvious reasons.

Bad is relative here. If the defense plays this "bad" all year, we'll be in good shape. Most other offenses aren't as loaded as Carolina.

Buff
09-09-2016, 10:53 AM
The penalty on Harris - while unfortunately timed - was a good call. He clearly had his hand in the mug of Benjamin. The lame part is that a 5 yard penalty bailed them out on 4th and 21.

Also - I don't disagree with the decision to jam him. They've gotta get 21 yards, and with our pass rush and Harris' speed - why give Benjamin a free release there? I know conventional wisdom might say give more cushion, but in that instance I think the bumping him is the correct strategy.

Other good -

Love Kubiak's coaching performance. Going for it on 4th down when he could have kicked the FG was great. Beautiful ice job on Gano. Great gameplan for a rookie QB that still kept us balanced and didn't over-rotate to one facet.

Chris Harris is the man. Dude has elite ball skills, speed, and tackling. Could be an all pro this year.

That Darian Stewart hit on Tolbert reminded me of Atwater on Okoye.

The offensive line play was so much improved over last year. I forgot what it's like to not have a putrid running game. Very impressive.

Bad -
This GD punter better figure things out quickly.

VonDoom
09-09-2016, 10:55 AM
I don't recall DT dropping any passes. He made some critical grabs on 3rd down only he could have made (at least from our group).

And who is this Virgil Green guy making plays in the passing game? He looked legit out there

The only one I can remember was around the goal line, where Siemian led him into a big hit instead of throwing it at his numbers. DT reached out his hands, felt the hit coming and pulled them in too soon.

Buff
09-09-2016, 11:08 AM
https://vine.co/v/5JuUDEKqY6E/embed/simple

https://twitter.com/complex_sports/status/774054235872829440

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Bad -
This GD punter better figure things out quickly.

Joe DeCamillis will get him coached up. Kubiak has a truly great coaching staff around him.

The down-side of that, is that if we have another really successful season, other teams are going to start poaching coaches and it's only our 2nd year with this group.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 11:09 AM

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2016, 11:12 AM

https://twitter.com/complex_sports/status/774054235872829440

:salute:

DenBronx
09-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Harris almost had 2 INTs. Had he caught that 2nd one then it would have been the most amazing INT in history. He dove backwards and almost came up with it. Lol

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 11:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_L5cOCF70

CoachChaz
09-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Looking at it again...if Newton's head stays at the same level as it was when Stewart committed, he never would have been hit in the head. Newton seems to "cower" at the last second, which drops his head and creates the collision.

It was and will always be a penalty, but based on the replay, I think "vicious" could be removed from any description.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Looking at it again...if Newton's head stays at the same level as it was when Stewart committed, he never would have been hit in the head. Newton seems to "cower" at the last second, which drops his head and creates the collision.

It was and will always be a penalty, but based on the replay, I think "vicious" could be removed from any description.

Agreed. Seems like that's what "most" HTH hits are caused by.

Cugel
09-09-2016, 12:11 PM

Harris wasn't jamming the WR at all. It was within 5 yards and the WR had his hands in Harris' face and Harris put his hands up in WR's face, but he wasn't impeding the WR or slowing him down in his route or redirecting him at all. That should be a non-call. Didn't affect the play at all and was just giving the game to Carolina. That was just a flat horrible call. Period.

weazel
09-09-2016, 12:22 PM
Damn I forgot to add... Anderson looked great last night! Did he slim down in the off-season? He looked faster and his movement was much sharper.

TXBRONC
09-09-2016, 12:23 PM
A problem with some of rules is that they ask players to defy the laws of physics.

MOtorboat
09-09-2016, 12:24 PM
The good: offensive gameplan. Loved it.

BroncoWave
09-09-2016, 01:07 PM
The good: offensive gameplan. Loved it.

Up until our very last drive when we went three and out. Wasn't a huge fan of that sequence of plays, but otherwise agree, the game was called nicely. I really liked how we came out throwing. I don't think Carolina expected that at all.

VonDoom
09-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Up until our very last drive when we went three and out. Wasn't a huge fan of that sequence of plays, but otherwise agree, the game was called nicely. I really liked how we came out throwing. I don't think Carolina expected that at all.

If I had any issue with the play calling, it was actually our last real first half possession. Got the ball back with 3:00 left after Carolina had just scored. We went run / run / incomplete pass that if I remember correctly, wasn't going anywhere anyway. Then we punted and gave them enough time to score that FG. The last drive of the game, we actually came out throwing but it was incomplete on first and that put us in a hole (the sack on third down didn't help). But I like that we didn't totally turtle up there. If we got a first down or two, they weren't even getting the ball back.

BroncoWave
09-09-2016, 01:37 PM
If I had any issue with the play calling, it was actually our last real first half possession. Got the ball back with 3:00 left after Carolina had just scored. We went run / run / incomplete pass that if I remember correctly, wasn't going anywhere anyway. Then we punted and gave them enough time to score that FG. The last drive of the game, we actually came out throwing but it was incomplete on first and that put us in a hole (the sack on third down didn't help). But I like that we didn't totally turtle up there. If we got a first down or two, they weren't even getting the ball back.

Actually it was the last drive of the first half I was thinking of, then. I had those two mixed up. I did not like the run, run pass.

TXBRONC
09-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Damn I forgot to add... Anderson looked great last night! Did he slim down in the off-season? He looked faster and his movement was much sharper.

Back during training camp he mentioned that he had trimmed down.

LawDog
09-09-2016, 01:44 PM

Kubes discussed this in his presser. He said his mindset was that the defense had just been on the field for over 9 minutes and he was trying to make sure that the offense didn't put them in a bad spot with a possible turnover with a short field (or pick-six). He knows it was conservative, but he was thinking bigger picture. And, with the success we had been having in the run game it very well might have turned out different. The only real problem I have with it is the throw on third down on the out which if caught would likely have stopped the clock, I would have preferred a screen.

NightTerror218
09-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Siemen was good for his first start but for QB play it was ok. No deep shots, rookie mistakes. Offense much improved overall though. OL looked good. Schofield played very well, please never put him at tackle ever again. Okung was amazing pick up. Athletic, relentless and always chasing down plays to help. Saw him on outside trying to block guys chasing cj down. Also the extra push on 4th down play.

Defense was a mess first half, almost 4 penalties for 12 men on the field in 1st half. Confusion all around according to Ward presser. Was our typical defense in the 2nd half.

Dixon puts some good hang time on the ball. Even with his shank he averaged 47 yards on his kicks. His one kick was bad and could have cost us the game. Lee just bombed all kicks with no hang time.

DenBronx
09-09-2016, 01:57 PM

He looked incredible. If he plays like that all year then Denver will go deep into the playoffs.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-09-2016, 02:14 PM

I think part of it is the benefit of not having two guys in the back field after the handoff

Tned
09-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Dixon- Ugly first game from him. I agreed with the decision to go with the cheaper guy at punter, but it almost cost us the game tonight.

Agreed with your other points, but not this one. I think you got caught up in some stupid Collinsworth comment.

Dixon's punts were something like:

44 (net 40)
54 (net 49)
42 (net 42)

Which is a net average of 43.6, which would have made him the third best punter in the league in 2015.

The last punt looked ugly, because among other things, Gin was lined up very deep, more for a 50 or punt, because Dixon's previous punt was a boomer.

As rookie performances go, there was nothing wrong with his. It was fine as a vet performance as well. His last time didn't have ideal hang time with only a little over 4 seconds, but you can't argue with the result.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 03:35 PM
The only time I didn't like the play calling was our last possession, after Carolina kicked the field goal to get within one. Pass on first down? That's a running play for sure so we can milk the clock.

Buff
09-09-2016, 03:40 PM
The only time I didn't like the play calling was our last possession, after Carolina kicked the field goal to get within one. Pass on first down? That's a running play for sure so we can milk the clock.

No way - that's Fox ball. The defense is sitting on a run there, so I love Kubiak going contrarian. The execution left something to be desired, but I love the strategy.

MOtorboat
09-09-2016, 03:43 PM
No way - that's Fox ball. The defense is sitting on a run there, so I love Kubiak going contrarian. The execution left something to be desired, but I love the strategy.

Not playing scared.

VonDoom
09-09-2016, 03:43 PM

I said this exact thing earlier. They were prepared for a run and there were still more than four minutes left on the clock. We run it three times there, they use a timeout and they still get the ball back with around three minutes left. No thanks. The pass was a great call, it just didn't work out.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2016, 03:50 PM

Not playing scared.

I almost didn't post my comment, because if you know my past history, I'm all for going for it via the pass on first down in that situation where they're expecting run.

For whatever reason, that call didn't seem right to me at the time. Execution possibly sucked on that one, but I didn't like the call. Not that we passed, just the play.

gregbroncs
09-09-2016, 06:16 PM
I was glad the Broncos pulled it out but I thought there were too many flags as if the officials were trying to decide the outcome. The 4th and 21 "hands to the face" call was just ludicrous and points out yet again the ridiculousness of automatic first downs handed out on plays where the receiver is not in the same zip code as the first down marker. The "get out of jail free" penalties are clearly the NFL trying to determine who wins and loses the game. It should have been over then and there without all the additional drama.Not to mention the most blatant holding against Miller of the entire game happening on that same play.

MOtorboat
09-09-2016, 06:18 PM
I almost didn't post my comment, because if you know my past history, I'm all for going for it via the pass on first down in that situation where they're expecting run.

For whatever reason, that call didn't seem right to me at the time. Execution possibly sucked on that one, but I didn't like the call. Not that we passed, just the play.

In retrospect, you aren't wrong. They went three and out, but I liked the mentality Kubiak had as a playcaller the whole game. I just like that the playcalling. in general, wasn't for a dude starting his first game. That, to me, says a lot about Siemian and really makes me a whole lot more comfortable with him.

gregbroncs
09-09-2016, 06:22 PM
The defense was sloppy in the first half but turned it on in the second half in crunch time. The game should have been over numerous times (4th and 21 and that bad call on Harris, then Harris almost makes a miraculous INT to finish it) but we won and that's all that matters.

Anderson was a boss in that game. Who said we shouldn't have paid him? He just fights for yards. The o-line looked, dare I say, good in many cases. Opening holes (even Schofield) and Janovich was a big help as well. I like what I'm seeing so far.

For his first game, I thought Siemian did well. I never bought into the notion that he's somehow "safer" than Sanchez but maybe he can learn not to force balls like that one to Sanders. He showed poise and never looked rattled in the face of a great defense. In general, the offense was a pleasant surprise. Look how many points we left on the board, but we were at least moving the ball. We outgained the Panthers (something we couldn't say during the Super Bowl). I also love that we came out throwing about five times, after all this talk about being a run first team. Balance is always key and we might just have it right now.
I didn't think the one to Sanders was a forced throw, It looked like the right play but because he couldn't step into it he didn't have enough power to get it where it needed to go. I believe Sanders scores if Simian isn't hit on the release.