PDA

View Full Version : Paxton Lynch playing whole game against cardinals.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2016, 05:20 AM
That is good I guess. I actually heard on NFL Channel that he may very well be playing for a roster spot.

I had to listen to it again, and that is what they said.

Just weird. Are they actually going to try and trade Sanchez when everyone knows he is going to be cut?

Just a weird comment. They also said the Broncos are planning to carry only two QBs. So, two rookies essentially?

Well, two QBs who have zero passes in the NFL.

Interesting.

Timmy!
08-30-2016, 06:35 AM
:lol:

I think you mean Sanchez...and no, it's not weird at all. It's giving a veteran who has handled things well a 60min audition to the rest of the league be it by trade or him just getting cut.....which is a pretty common thing.

tomjonesrocks
08-30-2016, 06:45 AM
:lol: I think you mean Sanchez...and no, it's not weird at all. It's giving a veteran who has handled things well a 60min audition to the rest of the league be it by trade or him just getting cut.....which is a pretty common thing.

They did this with Montee Ball last season, who put his talents on show to the tune of 16 carries for 27 yards.

Ah, memories...I wonder if Montee is staying on top of the preseason on the flickering TV in his jail cell...

Denver tried enticing Dallas with Ball too.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2016, 07:06 AM
:lol:

I think you mean Sanchez...and no, it's not weird at all. It's giving a veteran who has handled things well a 60min audition to the rest of the league be it by trade or him just getting cut.....which is a pretty common thing.

Oh, ok. So it is Sanchez that is playing the whole game. That makes a lot more sense.

Mike
08-30-2016, 07:37 AM
Oh, ok. So it is Sanchez that is playing the whole game. That makes a lot more sense.

No, Lynch is playing the whole game. He is not fighting for a roster spot.

Tned
08-30-2016, 08:03 AM
No, Lynch is playing the whole game. He is not fighting for a roster spot.

Yes, it was announced by Kubiak that Lynch would play the entire 4th preseason game, because he needs the snaps and work in preparation for the season.

TXBRONC
08-30-2016, 08:04 AM
That is good I guess. I actually heard on NFL Channel that he may very well be playing for a roster spot.

I had to listen to it again, and that is what they said.

Just weird. Are they actually going to try and trade Sanchez when everyone knows he is going to be cut?

Just a weird comment. They also said the Broncos are planning to carry only two QBs. So, two rookies essentially?

Well, two QBs who have zero passes in the NFL.

Interesting.

No, Lynch will play the entire game. The Broncos have to decide how they want to proceed with Sanchez.

I really doubt Denver goes into this season with only two quarterbacks on the roster that have no meaningful game experience. If Sanchez is let go, Denver will bring in another veteran quarterback.

BroncoJoe
08-30-2016, 08:57 AM
Most Confusing Thread Ever.

BroncoWave
08-30-2016, 09:43 AM
Live update from this thread:

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/dumpsterfire-600x356.png

Davii
08-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Live update from this thread:

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/dumpsterfire-600x356.png

Funny, I saw the same update on the Joey Bosa contract situation a couple days ago.

MOtorboat
08-30-2016, 11:35 AM
So Sanchez is starting and Lynch will come in at halftime?

BroncoWave
08-30-2016, 11:37 AM
So Sanchez is starting and Lynch will come in at halftime?

No, Tom Brandstater is starting and Tebow will come in to pitch in the second half.

MOtorboat
08-30-2016, 11:39 AM
No, Tom Brandstater is starting and Tebow will come in to pitch in the second half.

Why are they leaving out Matt Mauk?

EastCoastBronco
08-30-2016, 11:39 AM
This thread makes me think of this classic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXw7LYWNi5E

DenBronx
08-30-2016, 01:13 PM
So Manning is fighting for a roster spot?

Timmy!
08-30-2016, 01:23 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/14kyyjr.gif

BroncoJoe
08-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Timmy!, you just went full blown Falco on us.

OrangeHoof
08-30-2016, 04:43 PM
Tebow is playing the whole game?

Cugel
09-02-2016, 04:16 PM
No, Lynch will play the entire game. The Broncos have to decide how they want to proceed with Sanchez.

I really doubt Denver goes into this season with only two quarterbacks on the roster that have no meaningful game experience. If Sanchez is let go, Denver will bring in another veteran quarterback.

Basically, this is true. Denver would be insane to enter the season with two QBs with zero NFL starting experience - for the defending NFL SB champions. That has probably never happened in the history of the NFL.

Sanchez might not be great, but he was at least in the system for the off-season. It's too late to bring someone in now, and neither of the rookies is a sure bet.

We saw Paxton Lynch show some promise in the 4th game against guys who will be working at Office Depot next week, but he still is hopelessly raw. If he threw a pick six against backups, imagine how the Carolina defense would eat him alive.

And Siemian? Well, we'll just have to cross our fingers about him and hope: 1) that he doesn't have to do too much, and 2) that he stays healthy.

Slick
09-02-2016, 04:53 PM
We saw Paxton Lynch show some promise in the 4th game against guys who will be working at Office Depot next week, but he still is hopelessly raw. If he threw a pick six against backups, imagine how the Carolina defense would eat him alive.

I hate these types of statements. The guys on his side of the ball will be working at Office Depot next week too.

TXBRONC
09-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Basically, this is true. Denver would be insane to enter the season with two QBs with zero NFL starting experience - for the defending NFL SB champions. That has probably never happened in the history of the NFL.

Sanchez might not be great, but he was at least in the system for the off-season. It's too late to bring someone in now, and neither of the rookies is a sure bet.

And Siemian? Well, we'll just have to cross our fingers about him and hope: 1) that he doesn't have to do too much, and 2) that he stays healthy.

If Denver can run ball well he won't have to do too much.

NightTerror218
09-03-2016, 05:20 PM

Sanchez gone, austin is know in.

Poet
09-03-2016, 09:49 PM
I hate these types of statements. The guys on his side of the ball will be working at Office Depot next week too.

You also have to compete, period. Every unlikely star player who worked their way up from the roster were beating up on Office Depot guys. Would it mean more if he spanked a team's starters? Sure, but if those snaps meant nothing the Broncos wouldn't have put him out there and risked their future.

As such, Slick is the recipient of 20 style points.