PDA

View Full Version : Colin Cowheard Uses 3 Words To Describe Every NFL Team Going Into The Season

FanInAZ
08-23-2016, 12:51 AM
http://dailysnark.com/colin-cowheard-uses-3-words-describes-every-nfl-team-season/

I hate to admit it, but I've been bracing for his 3 word description to come true since we lost Oz, "Falling off cliff." However, I have confidence that our D will keep us from being quite as bad as he thinks.

MOtorboat
08-23-2016, 12:56 AM
Cowherd is an idiot. Of all the national radio guys, his opinions are usually the worst and typically wrong because I get the feeling he doesn't watch or do the research to be informed.

Timmy!
08-23-2016, 02:43 AM
Cowheard has, and always will be, a complete dipshit.

Joel
08-23-2016, 04:43 AM
Reigning World Champions

Poet
08-23-2016, 10:45 AM
He is a miserable personality and fairly unintelligent.

For instance, why would the Titans QB need Chip Kelly when Kelly is known to run off talent and implode at the end of seasons? Because he had him as a coach in college?

How on earth can you say the Ravens have the wrong Harbaugh? The other Harbaugh flamed out in San Francisco, lost to the Raven's Harbaugh in the Super Bowl, and otherwise had a brilliant but brief time in the NFL. Meanwhile the other Harbaugh is a fixture in Baltimore, beat his brother in the SB, and continues to have a voluminous and successful tenure on his team.

He's such a smug douchebag for no reason.

Bronco4ever
08-23-2016, 10:58 AM
I'm pretty sure he predicted Denver to get crushed in the Super Bowl. Not surprised he's still hoping for our demise.

G_Money
08-23-2016, 11:32 AM
I'm pretty sure he predicted Denver to get crushed in the Super Bowl. Not surprised he's still hoping for our demise.

"The only if with Carolina is, "Well, IF Cam Newton broke his leg during the coin toss, I'd take Denver. That's not going to happen."

https://youtu.be/UfEwGueRFeU?t=156

Cowherd doesn't know shit, he just knows the way you get listens is by talking like you're the only person who DOES know shit and by making a bunch of dumb statements all the time - and making them emphatically. Let's call it the Stephen A Smith School of Punditry.

Poet
08-23-2016, 11:33 AM
IN fairness to Smith, he does understand basketball. Cowherd is just a guy who accidentally made it.

dogfish
08-23-2016, 11:33 AM
someone please light that clown on fire!

oh, and i'll give you a legit three-word description of the broncos, since this asshat failed so tragically at it. . .

"that defense, though!"

:defense: :defense:

MOtorboat
08-23-2016, 11:37 AM
IN fairness to Smith, he does understand basketball. Cowherd is just a guy who accidentally made it.

Smith should have stuck to the NBA beats, he was pretty good at it. Cowherd and Bayless are basically making the daytime Fox unwatchable, and their highlight crew at night is a joke. It's sad, because they billed themselves as an alternative to ESPN and now they're just ESPN lite. Their baseball, soccer and college football crews are all pretty decent, though.

Poet
08-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Smith and Bayless turned their morning programming into something that mirrored any run-of-the-mill daytime political debate show/segment. It works in sports because appealing to the lowest common denominator will always get ratings. The problem is lies in walking down that road makes you 'that guy' forever.

Spiritguy
08-23-2016, 01:04 PM
someone please light that clown on fire!

oh, and i'll give you a legit three-word description of the broncos, since this asshat failed so tragically at it. . .

"that defense, though!"

:defense: :defense:

Or perhaps, one more time

BroncoWave
08-23-2016, 01:10 PM
I like cowherd. I find him pretty funny and entertaining. You just have to take his takes with a grain of salt. Anyone with a three hour solo radio show where they are giving opinions the whole time is going to be wrong alot. They will get a lot right too. The wrong things just get more attention when you are a polarizing figure like he is.

slim
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM
BTB is the Cowherd of Bronco message boards.

Slick
08-23-2016, 02:31 PM
I don't mind Cowherd. I thought his ESPN show was funny. I couldn't tell you the last time I listened to sports talk though.

BroncoWave
08-23-2016, 02:50 PM
BTB is the Cowherd of Bronco message boards.

I take that as a compliment, so thanks!

OrangeHoof
08-23-2016, 05:07 PM
Cowherd's show is simulcast on tv and he has some blonde on a split-screen he banters with. Since the sound is never on where I see this, all I do is watch her face which is rather amazing. I wonder what she sounds like and if she has any smarts or if she's just there to say dumb smack back at Cowherd?

BroncoWave
08-23-2016, 07:26 PM
Cowherd's show is simulcast on tv and he has some blonde on a split-screen he banters with. Since the sound is never on where I see this, all I do is watch her face which is rather amazing. I wonder what she sounds like and if she has any smarts or if she's just there to say dumb smack back at Cowherd?

It's mostly just banter. She doesn't really go in depth on anything. I think she's just there for the hot face. And damn, she is quite hot.

pulse
08-23-2016, 07:35 PM
She handles news items and talking points for Cowherd. And yes, she's quite hot. But she comes across as Cowherd's studio pet at times. Not complaining. She makes his show more entertaining than if it were just him. I can only take so much Brady homerism. His man crush is unbearable most of the time.

WARHORSE
08-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Send Cowherd Von Kingers sig.........

Then say "What three words come up now?"

Poet
08-23-2016, 09:17 PM
I like cowherd. I find him pretty funny and entertaining. You just have to take his takes with a grain of salt. Anyone with a three hour solo radio show where they are giving opinions the whole time is going to be wrong alot. They will get a lot right too. The wrong things just get more attention when you are a polarizing figure like he is.

He's not funny or entertaining and he's hardly ever right. He has a three hour solo radio show because no one wants to work with him anymore. He's a piece of shit and I'll fight him.

MasterShake
08-23-2016, 09:23 PM
National guys suck. They say provocative things about the "flyover states" to get clicks and focus all their love on the big markets in the East and West coast. I imagine regardless of how good or bad the Rams are, we will suddenly hear MUCH more about them just because of L.A. and the market share there. There is no way these guys put in the work to actually form an opinion based on analysis of all the teams, so they just say things to get attention and be contrarians the rest of the time. And it works!

Spiritguy
08-23-2016, 10:04 PM
Cowherd's show is simulcast on tv and he has some blonde on a split-screen he banters with. Did a quick look. Her name is Kristine Leahy (https://twitter.com/KristineLeahy). :eek:

Kristine Leahy is an American television host and sports reporter. She is most known as a host on NBC's American Ninja Warrior (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Ninja_Warrior) and is the co-host and newswoman of the Fox Sports 1 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Sports_1) radio simulcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Herd_with_Colin_Cowherd). She is also an anchor and reporter for KCBS-TV (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KCBS-TV) in Los Angeles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles).

Simple Jaded
08-24-2016, 12:30 AM
That brunette on 9 News halftime show was smoking hot. Giggity.

OH, btw, Cowherd is a genius.

Poet
08-24-2016, 12:32 AM
Jaded you are an idiot. An idiot forever.

Simple Jaded
08-24-2016, 12:33 AM
Jaded you are an idiot. An idiot forever.

I get that a lot.

Poet
08-24-2016, 12:35 AM
I get that a lot.

You were the number two poster in my power rankings...******* failure you are...you're now beneath OaklandRaider.

Simple Jaded
08-24-2016, 12:36 AM
You were the number two poster in my power rankings...******* failure you are...you're now beneath OaklandRaider.

Was it something I said?

Poet
08-24-2016, 12:38 AM
Was it something I said?

Oh no you don't! Don't you try to charm your way back up those rankings! Don't try to be a coy toy, Jaded! DON'T YOU DO IT!

Simple Jaded
08-24-2016, 12:50 AM
Oh no you don't! Don't you try to charm your way back up those rankings! Don't try to be a coy toy, Jaded! DON'T YOU DO IT!

I would never do such a thing, I respect you too much.

dogfish
08-24-2016, 02:15 AM
Was it something I said?

nah-- i'm gonna go out on a limb and bet it was more like everything you said. . .

BigDaddyBronco
08-24-2016, 06:49 AM
Let's come up with three word phrases to describe Cowherd,

I'll start.

Tired ass schtick.

TXBRONC
08-24-2016, 07:06 AM

I'll start.

Tired ass schtick.

Burn the asshat.

OrangeHoof
08-24-2016, 10:05 AM
National guys suck. They say provocative things about the "flyover states" to get clicks and focus all their love on the big markets in the East and West coast. I imagine regardless of how good or bad the Rams are, we will suddenly hear MUCH more about them just because of L.A. and the market share there. There is no way these guys put in the work to actually form an opinion based on analysis of all the teams, so they just say things to get attention and be contrarians the rest of the time. And it works!

Agreed. The rare times I listen to sports radio the topic was always 1) New York teams 2) Kobe Bryant 3) Tiger Woods. Day in, day out. Season in, season out. The topic almost never changed and I kept thinking how absurd this is but they must know their market.

OrangeHoof
08-24-2016, 10:09 AM
The very definition of lame is to create power rankings of posters on an internet site. Worse than a site having a Hall of Fame for posters. Does the phrase "Get A Life" resonate at all?

Poet
08-24-2016, 10:16 AM
The very definition of lame is to create power rankings of posters on an internet site. Worse than a site having a Hall of Fame for posters. Does the phrase "Get A Life" resonate at all?

Leave us subhumans alone!

slim
08-24-2016, 10:18 AM
I always enjoyed Beef's power rankings.

TXBRONC
08-24-2016, 11:24 AM

Do you keep in contact with him Slim?

Timmy!
08-24-2016, 02:47 PM

We need a new update.

Timmy!
08-24-2016, 02:50 PM

This post might hurt your ranking in the Timmy's bronco forums power rankings sponsored by Uber

Poet
08-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Hoof leads the KKKesque rankings.

slim
08-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Do you keep in contact with him Slim?

No.

dogfish
08-24-2016, 03:28 PM

I'll start.

Tired ass schtick.

needs throat punched. . .

TXBRONC
08-24-2016, 03:54 PM
needs throat punched. . .

And balls kicked

BroncoWave
08-24-2016, 05:15 PM

Yeah we should just spend our time better by posting a bunch of racist shit all over the board, huh?

Simple Jaded
08-24-2016, 08:27 PM
nah-- i'm gonna go out on a limb and bet it was more like everything you said. . .

You're gonna have to be more specific.

OrangeHoof
08-25-2016, 05:50 AM
Yeah we should just spend our time better by posting a bunch of racist shit all over the board, huh?

And who is it that has to keep changing their names to protect their identities? How brave of you to smear other people you do not know the slightest thing about behind the safety of a keyboard.

Broncoknight30
08-25-2016, 08:05 AM
He once said Kevin Durant would not make it cause he does not bench press very much. He said he had no future in the NBA and Greg Oden was a lock.

He once said Aaron Rodgers would not make it, he still crushes him all while claiming if you are ever critical of Andrew Luck you are an idiot.

He railed on the fact that TCU made the Rose Bowl behind Andy Dalton. He said they were a small school and no business being on the same field as Wisconsin in that game. He did not relent. Every day he crushed ALL schools that did not play in the BCS conferences. He claimed when Utah beat the pants off of Alabama one year that Alabama really was not trying. He claimed Oklahoma was not all that good since they lost to Boise State that year, even though Oklahoma had Adrian Peterson. Oh, TCU ended up winning that Rose Bowl against the "great" Wisconsin team.

He makes comments that everyone pretty much knows and acts like he is being original. Like, "women like men with money." I remember that with the Tiger Woods stuff going on. He harped on it and repeated over and over. I was thinking, "WE KNOW!!!!!"

I call him Colon Cowturd. He is the typical skinny frat elitist that you would take joy if he was punched square in the teeth.

Northman
08-25-2016, 08:10 AM

I guess you and i are in the small minority. I never had a problem with Cowherd even when i disagreed with his takes.

Broncoknight30
08-25-2016, 08:13 AM

I'll start.

Tired ass schtick.

Colon Cow Turd

Northman
08-25-2016, 08:17 AM
3 words: Hook, Line, Sinker.

BroncoWave
08-25-2016, 09:21 AM
And who is it that has to keep changing their names to protect their identities? How brave of you to smear other people you do not know the slightest thing about behind the safety of a keyboard.

Almost as brave as you calling black people "subhumans" behind the safety of a keyboard. I'd love to see you stroll into the "ghetto" as you call it, and say that and see how it turns out for you.

Poet
08-25-2016, 12:32 PM

You realize that both Wave and I have posted our actual names on this site multiple times, right? There's nothing that anyone is smearing about you. You hold obvious and explicitly bigoted views. You run down black people with every last stereotype in the book. You literally just said that black people listen to rap music because it's simple...after telling us that it only holds angry content for and by angry people....

You can spread your hate filled content and topics, that's fine. We're allowed to call you out on it. Don't be such a crybaby.

slim
08-25-2016, 01:46 PM
You guys already ruined one gay thread with this stuff.

How many gay thread have to suffer?

HOW MANY?