PDA

View Full Version : Sambrailo Week-to-Week

LTC Pain
08-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Multiple Twitter sources indicate Sambrailo is now week to week.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/8/8/12408360/ty-sambrailo-week-to-week-with-elbow-injury

Simple Jaded
08-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Eugene Monroe.

dogfish
08-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Eugene Monroe.

i thought he retired?

we should have signed jahri evans when he was out there-- we need a guard more than a tackle. . .

Simple Jaded
08-08-2016, 10:46 PM
i thought he retired?

we should have signed jahri evans when he was out there-- we need a guard more than a tackle. . .

He did retire, but.......play for Kubiak, knows the system, and weed is legal in the fine state of Colorado.

Btw, I'd move him to G. Cause that's totally my decision.

Joel
08-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Wow, he wasn't even a starter as long as last year. So does this mean McGovern and Stephenson on the right side, with TBA backing both?

dogfish
08-09-2016, 02:42 AM
He did retire, but.......play for Kubiak, knows the system, and weed is legal in the fine state of Colorado.

i figured you had him at OG. . .

moving forward, though, i still think it's a spot where we could make a real move, not just a hypothetical one. . . mathis was elway's last addition before last season started-- and even gimpy all year, he was enough. . . didn't jake long fail a physical? maybe we can sign him in week three. . . or more realistically, dig through the camp cuts and find a vet that the staff feels more comfortable with than schofield/ferentz/mcgovern. . .

gah, just typing scho****'s name made me almost choke on my beer. . .

TXBRONC
08-09-2016, 07:47 AM

He retired for health reasons iirc.

Simple Jaded
08-09-2016, 09:23 PM
i figured you had him at OG. . .

moving forward, though, i still think it's a spot where we could make a real move, not just a hypothetical one. . . mathis was elway's last addition before last season started-- and even gimpy all year, he was enough. . . didn't jake long fail a physical? maybe we can sign him in week three. . . or more realistically, dig through the camp cuts and find a vet that the staff feels more comfortable with than schofield/ferentz/mcgovern. . .

gah, just typing scho****'s name made me almost choke on my beer. . .

From what I understand Long has been cleared to play and refused to sign an injury waiver, I assume that means the Ravens failed him on their physical.

But Dr Andrews is his Dr.

I think Long and Will Beaty are realistic options.

Simple Jaded
08-09-2016, 09:25 PM
He retired for health reasons iirc.

He's a big Pot advocate but I don't think he has any issues passing a physical.

TXBRONC
08-10-2016, 10:25 AM
He's a big Pot advocate but I don't think he has any issues passing a physical.

Head trama was what he was concerned about.