PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib on the mend as they attend T.J. Ward's charity golf outing

Denver Native (Carol)
07-18-2016, 04:27 PM
AURORA, Colo. -- Neither DeMarcus Ware nor Aqib Talib had to go far to make it to T.J. Ward's golf tournament at the Blackstone Country Club, just 13 miles away from the UCHealth Training Center.

Unlike many of their teammates, Ware and Talib didn't leave the Denver area for multiple weeks. They've been regulars at Dove Valley, rehabilitating from their injuries.

"Me and Aqib, we've become best friends, because I've been in there with him," said Ware, who has received treatment for a back problem that sidelined him for all of the Broncos' organized team activities in May and June.

"I'm feeling really good," Ware said. "I've just been in treatment and stuff for my back. Everything's going well with that. I'm just getting ready for training camp."

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/DeMarcus-Ware-Aqib-Talib-on-the-mend-as-they-attend-TJ-Wards-charity-golf-outing/28c6ac40-a47b-4a16-a440-b51c315bfa50

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-18-2016, 04:59 PM
I wonder if Aqib sits on an ice pack for treatment?

Simple Jaded
07-19-2016, 07:41 PM
I wonder if Aqib sits on an ice pack for treatment?

I think he goes to strip clubs for treatment.

MOtorboat
07-20-2016, 03:14 AM
I think he goes to strip clubs for treatment.

Wait.

That's not normal?

Valar Morghulis
07-20-2016, 04:50 AM
Wait. That's not normal?

No, it is.

Al was just stating the obvious.